Reviews of Hilton Mississauga/Meadowvale 4 stars

6750 Mississauga Road, L5N 2L3 Mississauga, Canada

#23 of 84 hotels in Mississauga

• Premium Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

Didn't have to explore the hotel. Pool should be open for adults 24 hrs. Along with the gym... if they have one.

The bed was comfy. Staff were very nice.

In the event that you end up booking with a second-party website, leave it to reception to treat you like a second-class citizen :)

Comfy bed, spacious room.

the Restaurant memu

The restaurant was formerly a gourmet delight that served wonderful dishes into the evening. This trip the menu had changed and the quality of the food was good but hardly inspired or interesting. I could have bought better fish and chips in almost any restaurant to pub in the city.

The staff members you have at every front desk, lied over phone to me, took money from my account and then when I arrived in Toronto they said that cash is not acceptable when over phone they did, so we got kicked out of the hotel, but all good the courtyard hotel took great care of us, by the way, still waiting for my $1.00 back, thanks, ohh not to mention the 4.5 hour drive up from Ottawa.

Nothing, couldn’t get past the front desk..

We did not have a friendly greeting when we checked in. There was a room on our floor that was having a party two nights in a row. We complained the first night and didn't bother the next. There is not enough parking for all of the quests. When I checked out, I wasn't asked how everything was. I had to give them the information I was unhappy with. We also were only given one bar of soap. Not very handy for the sink and the shower. Sometimes, no body lotion. There was no consistency with the products that were left everyday.

The bed was very comfortable. The room was always nice and clean when we returned at the end of the day.

The parking cost of $16/day and the extra charge of $25 for staying an hour past check-out. That has never happened for me at any hotel that I have ever stayed at before.

One of the most comfortable beds and cleanest rooms I have stayed at

I had to pay $20 to park at a place I paid $200 to sleep at, and I upgraded to an executive suite and there wasn’t much of a difference to a normal room. The check in-( out ) staff are either under staffed or poorly scheduled, on any given time on the Saturday there was usually only 1 person and I waited for 20 min to ask a question , I finally left without even being acknowledged. Terrible first impressions.

They had almost everything you would need under 1 roof, the elevators were quit quick.

• Premium Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

The front desk staff members were very unfriendly, made commitment and never follow through. This was my first time at the Hilton and would never stay at another Hilton ever again. Being apart of a big corporate the employees are the face of the company and customers sees the company through their eyes in which I see lack of training. There’s a $20 charge for Valet parking as well as a $16 charge for each night and Self parking is $16 per night “That’s super ridiculous”. Parking should be free.

The room was as expected and what was described by other visitors. Comfy pillows, sheets smell like they just got out the dryer they were warm and cozy on the bed.Housekeeping was awesome and very attentive. My baby son loved the pool and big blue.

I felt like they deceived me, it is first time happen to me like This , I booked through Booking.com, the hotel charged me extra amount The tube drainage was bad, I didn’t use the shower Extra charge for the parking, I never had that before

Location, staff

• Double Room with 2 Double Beds - Disability Access

Very poor lighting in room No fridge no free continental breakfast had papers from meeting indicating parking was free for course and was charged for parking Hotel didn't return emails on this subject when queried a month before

bed was good

• Corner King Room

The waterslide wasn't running due to a staffing mix up for a few hours, at a time we were expecting it to run. Kids were obviously happy when that was resolved as the water slide is a big hit with the little ones.

Ribs were "fall off the bone" to perfection, and the appetizers were fantastic.

Only had decafe coffee in the room, when taking a shower the tub filled up as well. On the site it didn't state that height of the children on the slide. Ordered a drink that the restaurant and it tasted more like juice then anything.

The rooms where nice, place was nice as well. Location was good

• Premium Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

rooms have not been updated in many years, we go every year. the gym was a mess this year. we tried to change our reservation from 3 days to 2 as because of a weather problem. We could not do it on the Booking.com website and when we checked in they charged us for making the change on arrival

location,

As it was a Saturday night, it was very busy. Walls are very thin. I could hear people talking next door and doors slamming all night long. This is to be expected at a hotel though! Did not ruin our stay, we were just a little tired the next morning.

Bed had a little sag my knees noticed, the pillows where excellent. This is not an issue with the hotel but the other guest, on our night we had the room right at the elevator. They where at a horse gala and were still in party mode when getting off on our floor and were loud enough to wake us. Still better than driving home.

The eggs where extra fluffy, and there was a good variety at breakfast..

• King Room - Disability Access

$16 for parking was not mentioned anywhere and was a surprise when I saw it on the bill though.

More than expected for the price. A pleasant surprise.

• Corner King Room

Poor reception - told I would get no Hhonrs points as opening remark. Expensive 1 hour walk to anywhere. expensive poor food and drink.

Bedroom was ok bar staff were great coffee kiosk was trying very had and Beth was really great.

The bar food is expensive and their service can be slow. Another issue, I shouldn't have to pay $10 for a fridge, that should be available with the room.

The breakfast buffet was great, I used the gym and got what I need from it.

• Corner King Room

I asked them I don’t want to use my visa and I paid cash but still shows on my visa This was my point I don’t care if it goes back to my account I didn’t want to show on my visa

Staff

The room carpet could of been cleaner and a fridge and microwave would of been great.

The facilities and comfortable room. Really liked the finishes in the bathroom.

Only 2 bath towels. Asked for more and came immediately. Breakfast was expensive $21 for eggs Benedict was supposed to be on savory bread pudding but it was on regular English muffin we wanted something special. Had to ask for a bath mat also.

Room was large upgraded to a executive king. Clean

The hot tub in the pool area was broken, my kids were looking forward to it and we would've thought since it was new years eve everything would be up and running. The breakfast buffet tasted like it was cooked the night before and had just been sitting there

Check in was easy and quick. The rooms were a good size.

You have to pay for parking which is unreasonable because hotels sits by itself and there's plenty of parking on the sight.

Pool and slide was awesome. Room was very clean.

The facilities and rooms were all very clean. The Front desk staff were all helpful in making our stay as comfortable and pleasant as possible. My daughter was ecstatic and she enjoyed every moment. We enjoyed our stay and we would definitely stay here again!!

High priced extra cost for parking in a suburb hotel (16$/nt plus tax). Dated bathroom - issues with shower. Pool slide closed on Dec 25th as hotel did not have a lifeguard on duty. Very disappointing. Expensive breakfast additional costs. Careful if not included im stay rate. Not always friendly staff- varies greatly. Checkout was good and saved from an even lower rating. Lots of hidden extra charges so careful yo be clear on disclosures. Balcony sliding doors were extremely drafty during a winter cold spell. Cold air drafted through which showed the very outdated window limits. Needs replacing.

Very comfy beds. Spacious room for family.

Poor service, poor cleaning, telephone not working, they did not repair in spite of three reminder. Parking was bad full of snow.

Convenient to go anywhere

Very noisy AC/HEATER UNIT, the room is dusty, and THERE IS NO MINI BAR..the hotel is so short staffed that the manager had to bring the bags up and down, and the LATE CHECK OUT ACTUALLY COST MONEY PER HOUR!!! no courtesy at all.

The breakfast buffet

They charged me $25 for parking and $5 for booking through booking.com, the Fauset in the shower was falling off, the balcony door was really hard to open, the door to the room had chuncks takin out of it.

Front Desk was fine,

Toilet seating too low. Difficult for older people to sit and stand. Long walk from check in counters to elevators. Long walk from parking area to check in counter. Interior of elevators need refurbishing. They are in very poor condition visually.

Room was comfortable and clean. Good black out drapes to allow late sleeping. Friendly and professional check in and out staff.

Found gym information lacking and felt it was not welcoming of hotel patrons.Could not even find a picture on the website

Beds and pillows are very comfy. Like that the room coffee was Starbucks

• Premium Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

One evening I had like warm water for the shower. Also, water was only dispensed from the smallest internal ring of the shower head. Minor but it didn’t feel like a proper shower. The toilets are a pain. They’re low flush but you have to flush them twice which defeats the purpose of low flush.

Clean rooms, very helpful staff, nice lobby entrance to meet people, their restaurant quite good as well as Chop which was in the parking lot

I wish there was a small fridge in the room to keep water baby’s bottles, snacks cold especially when travelling with young children.

Excellent Just wish had a fridge

II was disappointed the additional extras promised for the wedding couple was not forth coming (A bottle of champ age/chocolates). The in-room meal was well below par and priced at per 5* dining costs.

The staff were exceptional, supportive and friendly.

Other than the elevator service being quite frustrating.....middle elevator not working (I stayed 4 nights over 2 weekends) and once another of the elevators was not working....it was enjoyable. I actually waited over 15 minutes for an elevator and hence, was late for my appointment.

I liked the proximity to where my appointments were. 5 minute drive!! Front desk staff extremely helpful and accommodating. So friendly and professional.

The "engineer" could have actually turned up to fix the loose and non functioning plug outlet in the bathroom. The wifi was poor, especially when you are paying a high price $300, per night. The coffee supplies were not fully replenished daily.

It was clean and comfortable. It has a reasonable location with a fair amount and variety of local restaurants, although not all of them are on google! Close to the 401 and also Streetsville, which is quaint.

No fridge in room. Hair on the wall in the shower. Room not quiet at all...can hear motors and humming all night long. Barely got any sleep. I booked the room with a balcony...what a joke. It was about 18 inches wide...what are you supposed to do with that??!! Probably won't stay there again.

Booking.com and the hotel's system don't seem to be linked... I had a confirmation number with booking.com but when I got to Meadowvale Hilton they had no record of the booking.

Bed was amazing!

The hotel was full of families with youth running loudly through the halls and a dog in a nearby room barked into the wee hours of the night and started again by 7 am

The room was perfect. Clean, large, comfortable

Everything cost money nothing free or incl and everything expensive and very bad service

Design and swimming pool but everything cost money I was thirsty no fridge parking cost a payed 236 just for one night with nothing I went to another hotel everything free even breakfast and unlimited coffe and snack for only 98 dollars a night

Not so much the property, but the fact that initially, they did not honour our Booking.com price and tried to over charge us, saying that we probably booked in USD, which was not the case. Luckily, I still had my Booking.com email with all the info. They tried to get us to leave and said they would fix issue later, but we refused and everything was solved in timely matter. Since the price difference was over 100$, we wanted to settle everything on site.

This was an amazing hotel, clean, confortable room and great water slide and pool. Breakfast buffet was also good, although a tad on the expensive side.

The staff at the location were great, however the elevators were under maintenance and we felt we were waiting for elevators for most of our stay. We have children and to have to wait for an elevator for more than 5 minutes, i think is unacceptable especially in a big establishment like this. 1 out of 3 elevators was working however the one which was didn't pick up in the lobby so we would need to take the service elevator.

Staff snd and cleanliness

• Corner King Room

Understandable noisy when near the pool..but much too early in the morning as we like to sleep in and relax until our day starts only 1 ATM machine through such a massive Hotel..quite surprising and that 1 ATM was broken throughout our stay

Comfy nice balcony although a bit on the smaller side as far as foot wide enough to get out of room very nice indoor and outdoor pool

I would say I was a little disappointed that there was no fridge or microwave in the room. However we were able to rent them for a small fee. The only other issue I had was the fact the was no breakfast included. Considering this chain of hotels and the facility itself I thought that would have been a feature included.

The bed was extremely comfortable. We also thoroughly enjoyed the pool, hot tub and the water-slide, that was a really cool feature.

The billing was incorrect compare to what bookings.com quoted me. Waiting for call back from Hilton for correction.

It was comfortable and the staff was nice. nice room and very clean. The location was perfect for the purpose of our trip.

Only one lift was working from out of 3 lifts and that caused us to wait for 30min. The hotel has 15 floors. When we complained they told us that will take more than six months for repairing them. The parking is dangerous. We were threatened by two people driving in another car. Make sure you are not being followed before you get out of your car.

Doors to outdoor smoking area and our parking area were locked after a certain hour and had to walk around the hotel and thru the front door construction to get back in

All was good

1) The receptionist lady was not supported 2) the swimming pool was not clean 4) price was high

The look of the hotel Swimming pool for kids Room are nice and size was ok

The outlet in the bathroom did not work. There was 4 people staying and we had to request more towels for each night as there was only enough for 3

Starbucks, the little gift shop had everything you would need ( pricy but they had it if you needed it), clean and friendly staff

On Monday Morning 10 am there was a fire alarm test. We were already very tired but still had to tolerate the high buzzing fire alarm. Also there was no complementary water or any thing in the room also no fridge in the room.

My room wasn't cleaned on day 2 of my stay. The coffee and tea were not adequately refilled in the room. There should be bottled water provided in each room. No fringe in the rooms. The sheets had a damp smell.

The receptionists were friendly and informative. The room was a good size for four people.

They charged me more than the price I booked for. The customer service is really bad after I found out I left some personal belongings in the room. It was very hard to get to speak to a person when you call. And they didn't leave the stuff at front desk when I went to pick it up as promised as per our conversation over the phone. They didn't seem like they care so much after you check out. It was really frustrating.

The room was clean. The breakfast was tasty.

You could hear the highway noise from our room- not sure if that can be rectified with better windows?

The beds were extremely comfortable- great after a long day. The waterslide and pool were the highlight for my kids. A great on-site gift store and the staff were extremely helpful.

Didn't make breakfast on their time. Offer was not made, to make breakfast. Was told breakfast was over in the dinning area. We went someplace else. Enjoyed it!!!

I didn't like the fact that i was traveling with children and i have to pay to watch tv. They did have a fridge or a microwave, i was very disappointed.

I like the sliding water fall, i like the room.

The pool was overcrowded . Very loud .. They should have adult swim the last hour from 10pm to 11pm... 18 and over.. So that the parents and couples can enjoy the pool without all the children...You could even get in the jacuzzi , The kids were swimming in it. So much for relaxing by the pool.

The bed was very was awesome....The hotel was spotless and there was a lot of space in the bedroom.

The room was just sort of OK. Not what I was expecting for expensive hotel. Bed wasn't comfortable, no fridge,microwave, and only 2 sets of towels for 4 people in the room. I only enjoy the pool. wasn't happy

I was expecting a more comfortable stay. Not much. Only the bathroom was OK.

Im sorry but our stay was horrible....somebody actually used a card and opened our door while we were sleeping....woke me up by screeming hello...not im pressed one ounce....then theres no fridge in our room....first hotel room ever to not have a fridge....parking was horrible....noise in the hallways was horrible...not good at all.

-The lady who did the check in was not nice and supportive - I did not get any any extra treatment because of my membership of Hilton, I am not talking about points , I am talking about respecting that

The location Swimming pool is nice for kids Room is nice

• Corner King Room

Even after communicating with the hotel directly about our later arrival (around midnight) we arrived to find out our booking was cancelled, and we should be lucky that they still had a room for us. They told us we shouldn't book with booking.com. We should use Hiltons site. When we arrived in our room it was a different room that what we booked, but of course the same price. The TV didn't work. So when I went down to complain the moved us to the other tower, but the key machine wasn't working so we would have to come back in the. Opening to get a new key. Also at that time I realized they only booked us in for one night not three. So that had to be fixed. By the time we got settled into our new room it was almost 2 am. Crazy inconvenient. Also we had originally requested a late check out but with all the issues we didn't bother.

The rooms were comfortable.

Parking charges were extra. The hotel is located in outer suburb, where land is cheap (empty fields all around). Still they charged a hefty amount for each night of parking. They initially gave me a handicap access room - lots of buttons, shower seat, etc. Not convenient for non-handicap persons. The door lock was malfunctioning, so they gave me another room. I consider it bad service on part of the staff. The facility quality was very good.

The mattress was barely OK, rest of the facilities (furnishing, bath, linen) were excellent - what you would expect from Hilton.

The bathroom towels had blood stains on them. The pipe was shaky and the shower dripped. The food was a little bland for something we ordered with flavour.

The bed was comfy and room service was quick.

I arrived at the hotel at 7:45PM. My email confirmation said my room would be ready for check in at 3:00PM. The gentleman at the front desk told me my room was not ready and would not be ready for another 2 hours. They still charged me full price even though this was a big mess up on their part. I didn't get my room key until 9:55PM. I will never stay there again. STAFF is rude and do not care that you can not check in.Its not their fault but as a new and paying customer i was treated very poorly. I sat there for 2 plus hours while they checked at least 8 other people in while i had to wait so reasons i did not cause. Its ridiculous. They were also yelling at another lady in the lobby because she also was not happy with there service.

comfy bed.

• Corner King Room

Was never offered valet parking. My car (porche cayenne) Was keyed. The whole driver side has a long scratch right through the middle Even after reporting this no one offered us indoor parking We were only told that they had indoor parking upon check out I believe that should have been offered at check in

The night of our stay the parking lot was very full so it was hard to find a spot. We ended up walking a fair distance. Other than the parking all was great.

The room was very nice. Good size and very comfortable and clean. The bed was awesome and I had the best sleep.

They charged in the different rate as booked in the booking.com and did not provide the reason. this is very bad on their business. They told me that they will email me the bill, then when I received it, the rate was different. I have asked them to explain. but no response yet

good for kids with swimming pools

Whoever worked Monday room service didn't respect the privacy of the do not disturb sign and walked in regardless of no entry wanted.

The room and overall atmosphere of the entire hotel itself.

More signage for towers .

Was only there a night but was a nice clean and comfortable room . Seemed to have a nice open bar and restaurant with large tv sports on .

Overly priced and everything which is part of the room in cheaper hotels were for additional charge. Parking was additional $16 charge when everywhere in Mississauga its free. Don't know what was 3% city tax on the top of 13% HST. Answer for every question was "Oh we are FLAGSHIP hotel" Not booking this hotel again.

• Reviewed: 12 May 2017

Like all hotels the beds were hard. The breakfast was over priced which is why we never ate it, but looked like a standards hot buffet. There was a fee for parking in an open lot even though we were paying customers.

The facility was beautiful. Staff were always polite and welcoming. Pool was a great temp for the kids and nice and clean with great hours that allowed us to use it more than just once in the weekend.

• Reviewed: 30 April 2017

The fact that the price initially found on line was not granted upon arrival. I literally went to my car and booked before walking in to register for the lower rate. I don't feel I should have had to pay to park my car ($16.00).

The friendliness of the gentleman that I met with for registration The gentleman and woman working in the restaurant were very friendly and accommodating to our requests.

More of a business and convention hotel. Would not recommend for people visit Mississauga a lot better out there and cheaper. Parking charge is ridiculous considering it's in the middle of a commercial business unit area. Decor dated and old. Continual noise while we stayed in the corridor from a convention that was on all weekend. Breakfast massively over priced for what is essentially scrambled eggs and toast and breads etc. Not recommend unless your forced to stay here for work commitments.

Bed was reasonably comfortable. Great location for what we needed (wedding) In the area.

The room was very nice, big and clean. The staff was very nice also. My favorite thing was the excellent food and service at the restaurant. We were at the hotel for a conference and since an event ran late we weren't certain the restaurant would still be open but thankfully it was and the food was delicious.

• Reviewed: 28 February 2017

I dont know why first we went there there is no reservation record in their system, but the one in my booking.com account.

The room is bright and spacious.

• Reviewed: 26 February 2017

• King Room - Disability Access

Room service didn't follow instructions properly/.

The room was clean, spacious and worth my money. The outside of the hotel was not that appealing but the inside looked totally different as to being more luxurious and clean.

• Reviewed: 22 February 2017

1- Noise coming on and off from the AC/ Heat outlet. 2- Missing a Microwave and a small refrigerator. 3- They Charge for parking

Good food and welcoming staff