Reviews of Super 8 by Wyndham Mississauga 2 stars

6625 Kennedy Road, L5T 2W4 Mississauga, Canada

#39 of 48 hotels in Mississauga

• Reviewed: 21 October 2018

The bed was comfortable and room very clean.

There was a constant noise outside our room window, probably due to the heating in the convenience store outside our window, which was slightly annoying. We were upset that we couldn't arrange an early breakfast, but the front reception staff (after our complaint) arranged for us to have croissants and yogurt before we left.

The bed was comfortable and room very clean. Pool was good. For what we paid it was overall a good place to stay close to the airport.

• Reviewed: 15 October 2018

Below average

Warm in the room even with the air conditioner running. In the hallways with freezing and there was a loud to tenuous knock on the wall that went on for hours. The restaurant food was horrible

• Reviewed: 12 October 2018

Comfortable room

A transport truck was parked in driveway in front of hotel parking lot and ran all night. The constant engine noise was loud and annoying making sleep difficult. Transports have their own parking area and obviously this truck driver didn’t want to park where he should. Perhaps no parking signs along that particular section of driveway could be I forced.

Clean room and convenient location. Cheerful staff.

• Reviewed: 10 October 2018

Good value

Everything was as expected for what I've paid for. The breakfast is basic but sufficient for a quick one to start the day. The location is step from two highway entrances however this part of the city is very crowded during rush hour.

• Reviewed: 5 October 2018

Bad

Everything because breakfast is suppose to be for family and i had myself, my wife and 2 kids so first day they said only 3 people allowed and next day they said 2 people allowed. Also when I checked out they said i made too much mess in the room and i need to clean it up.

Nothing at all

• Reviewed: 3 October 2018

Staff very friendly and knowledgeable but this location was a disapointment to the super 8 brand.

The hot breakfast choices were poor for four days..all the same foods every morning and breakfast staff not friendly or interactive...skipped breakfast there for two mornings as there were no options. Room advertised as having fridge and or kitchenette and we're not present. Television was very small for room size and to angle for both beds. The hot tub was promised to he open everyday of our stay and remained closed off for the entire visit.

The location was great for where we needed to stay for the four days.

• Reviewed: 3 October 2018

Enjoyed pool and breakfast, wouldn't want same room experience for price

I had expected a more moderate and nicer room experience. My wife and child got a rash of bumps in morning. We weren't sure sure if it was bed bugs

Great breakfast, room was not as updated and nice as I would have to thought.

• Reviewed: 1 October 2018

Good place for short stay

Jacuzzi was out of order, area around swiming pool was dirty, poor selection for breakfast. Otherwise nothing to complain about, good value for money

Super quick check in/check out, friendly staff, big, comfy beds

• Reviewed: 25 September 2018

Very quiet at night, bed was comfortable, nice tv.

Tiny bathroom, comforter on one bed and rug had stains on them, attached to a truck stop which I didnt realize.

Very quiet at night, bed was comfortable, nice tv.

Bad experience

The customer service first off all when we checked in they sent us someone else room when we went inside there was already people there and the guy who checked us out in the morning should be fired aND and he should never work there i have not seen ruder customer service than his he is so bad I had to use bad words when I was talking almost got in to a fight he tried to open the door whIle we were sleeping and luckily we had the door locked from inside anyways there is lot to say but the bottom line is he should be gone

the bed was comfortable

• Reviewed: 22 September 2018

Affordable, pool & hot tub, breakfast included.

Location wasn’t amazing (in the middle of the commercial district).

Affordable, pool & hot tub, breakfast included. Not too far from major arteries (410, 401 etc). Was perfect for a one night family stay en route to the airport.

Good place and clean
    • Studio Queen Suite - Non-Smoking

I ordered an extra bed for my DAUGHTER , but on check in they said we dont have this facility. They should inform me before , so I can look for a different place.

Clean and parking

Decent price point.

Bathroom very small Location behind the Husky gas station, it looks from arrival like a truck stop hotel

Decent price point... room was clean, comfy bed

• Reviewed: 5 September 2018

Suitable if you have a car otherwise you will depend on Uber as there is no near public transportati
    • Studio Queen Suite - Non-Smoking

Breakfast choices was verylimited Water for tea was always cold Swimming pool water was cold Sofa which they considered for 2 persons sleeping was uncomfortable and when we informed the front desk ,they said they have nothing to do except changing the sofa and even this choice is not available

Room size as a queen suite was spacious

This place generally felt like a much higher priced hotel.

The staff was hit and miss and the pool area could use some updating and longer hours. A refrigerator in my opinion is a must in every room! The shower was ridiculously loud and not very strong. Light sleepers beware the flushing toilets which sound like a jet taking off...

This place generally felt like a much higher priced hotel. Our room was gorgeous and well appointed only missing a refrigerator.

Good for price and very clean and good room decor.

It is just for me,as I was visiting Toronto it was too far, rather than that it is very good. Get your swimming suits with you.

The room , I was surprised how clean it was and very comfortable. Breakfast was good and they were helpful. I would go again if I am visiting Mississauga.

• Reviewed: 31 August 2018

Not worth the money paid !!

The bath tub was super clogged, water was always stagnant after taking a shower. It was pretty bad. Wehad to call maintenance twice to get it sorted.

Breakfast wasn't very good for the kids. Corrisant was dry and not flaky at all. The pool water was dirty you see the hair floating and surface around the pool was dirty.

• Reviewed: 24 August 2018

Comfortable, adequate and the pool was a big hit with our granddaughter.

Need a bench(es) and/or table(s) outside, even one of those concrete table(s) with seats attached, for us SMOKERS !! 😉 HARD and inconvenient for us old timers to smoke standing up, all the time.

Friendly and helpful staff.

• Reviewed: 28 July 2018

Value for money, clean and comfy.
    • Studio Queen Suite - Non-Smoking

Great value for money and friendly staff. Room was clean and comfortable. Lobby area the same, found myself sitting there a few times while online.

Not pleasent
    • Studio Queen Suite - Non-Smoking

The softbed is broken. I have to put the mattress on the floor. It is late in the night that we found the problem. Therefore, we did not change the room.

big bathroom

Ok not great.

Only a communal microwave and there is no Fridge in the room and it was very inconvenient as I was on a longer stay. There is a convenience store and a restaurant at the Husky travel centre, restaurant only has a fixed menu and Restaurant closed on weekends. I wish "Continental breakfast" was more than bagels/waffles and porridge with fruit. Ok for a short stay, as long as you don't mind the morning and evening traffic to get anywhere else. Staff was bit unprofessional as they pre-authorised double the rate of my room showed on the booking.com and could not give me clear answer why.

Rooms are kept nice and clean.The pool is great during the down time from city adventures. Luckily a Tim Horton’s or Ricks good eats around the corner. Parking’s free on site.

The staff are not friendly people.

The staff are not friendly people. The one who serves the breakfast is not nice. You do not feel happy with his way of treating people. Moreover, breakfast place is not clean you have to your table before eating and there are flies fly around and the windows are not clean , you can see the fingerprint everywhere. Furthermore, breakfast services is very slow and the place is not big enough if three families come together in the same time, you need at least 15-20 minute to prepare your breakfast. On the other hand, the jaintors clean up rooms about 9am which is early and before the check out time 11 am . One more thing, rooms have no fridge which is very weird. In conclusions, my family and I were not satisfied ✋ decided not to come back to such poor hotels.

Compare to price internet was very slow, room air con not...

Compare to price internet was very slow, room air con not cooling properly no kitchen no fridge no oven other motel is better than this that’s why we shift to other motel for another 20 days

I had a reservation but the person sitting at the reception...

There was no reservation as per the hotel staff.

I had a reservation but the person sitting at the reception said I do not have any bookings. I showed him the email confirmation which I received from Bookings.com but he kept saying he can't do anything. This was the first time ever something like this happened with me. Am not sure if they were goofing up or bookings.com didn't do a proper booking. I had to find another hotel. Pathetic experience.

This place has potential. Update all rooms and put a pass key on pool entry.

I had to upgrade in order to have a fridge( 21st century , all rooms should have a fridge and microwave) . Fridge was turned off. It takes 4 hrs to get it up to appropriate coolness. This is a busy location, no reason to turn appliances off daily. Breakfast Was, umm, there. The attendant was good, though Orange and Apple Juice could be renamed as slightly flavoured water.

Staff was pleasant and helpful. Pool was clean. Room was clean, yet sparsely furnished. Bed was firm and the pillows were fantastic.

When ever I go to Mississuaga, Ontario again, I will still lodge in this hotel!!

The rooms does not have micro waive oven and iron in it.

the room is clean and well kept. The bathroom is upgraded with Jacuzzi. The beds are okay but not as comfortable.

It was a sort stay but we liked it there

Parking got full so need more spaces . The pool and gym was not open as posted on the notice on the door . Had to go to the front desk and ask them to do so

Location was good close to event place we stayed

I was disappointed except for the bath tub.

Breakfast could've been better. The elevator floor was wet at some point and no one cleaned it. It was left to dry that way.There was "no smoking" but my blanket had burn holes. If it had been a smoking room, I could understand.

My "confirmed" reservation- when I got there I was informed they didn't take cash or debit card payments. Only credit cards, which I did not have. After arguing, they agreed to take cash. HOWEVER they required a $400 deposit plus room payment for a total of $632. Every hotel in town was already booked, I had no choice. I therefore was left with very little cash until the day I left, when they returned my $400. Of course my trip was over by then. In the breakfast room there was boiled eggs, I didn't try because I tried the coffee and juice first and it was watered down. The room itself was clean, no refrigerator, but a whirlpool bath tub which was nice.

Clean but overpriced for what you got. Overall a nice enough place.

Breakfast was one of the worse I have seen even for continental. Basically toast and cereal.

Main reason for this hotel choice was for parking at the attached truck stop. That being said the room was very at. No truck noose at all. Room was basic but clean and comfortable.

You get what you pay for, definitely not the best, but decent for the money, it's a Super 8.

Room decor was pretty dated, looked like something out of the 80's, but it's a Super 8, not the Hilton.

Room was clean and comfortable enough, staff was friendly.

Not a place to book not worth the money. Really grossed out by this place.

Well the pool hours were ridiculous hours and the room was not pleasent as the were stains all over the carpet and the carpet had rips in it and the tub had to brown marks in the buttom of it. The breakfast was not worth it at all.

Staff was friendly

Could have been better, a lot better.

Did not like the gas station being part of the hotel. Truck drivers use the dining area. We were forced to use the terrible truckers dining area where below standard food was offered. Truck drivers were rude and loud. The main dining area was closed for dinner and breakfast not served until 7am. We left at 6am. Large numbers of workers were staying there and forced to use Tim Hortons nearby. The dining area should have been open for dinner and breakfast to cater for travellers and workers. I expected it was closer to the airport. No shuttle service was available and the front desk did not offer any help in getting us to the airport. Bed was not entirely comfortable it felt like two single mattresses were pushed together to form a queen bed. Towels were thin and appear to be hand me downs from other Wyndham properties. Tea and coffee facilities were disappointing. I am used to hotels with small fridges and fresh milk. This hotel only had non milk powder, no fridge and only 1 tea bag and two coffee bags.

Will not check in there again

Our family of 4 (2 adults + 2 kids) checked in on 28/04/18 at 06:00 pm, and I was asked to present a credit card so that they can pre authorize 250$ as an insurance against anything that gets damaged in the room or in case of smoking in the room. I was fine with that and I provided my credit card. The individual at the front disk tried several times to make the preauthorization and they were not able to do so. They asked me for a second credit card, I told there is nothing wrong with my card, however I give another credit card and after several attempts I was told its fine now. This took almost half an hour!!. We went to our room and half an hour later I received a call from the same individual at the front disk telling that I should come down to the front disk. I went down and I was told the individual’s manager checked from remote and is telling the 250$ authorization is still not ok even though I was told it was ok earlier. I give again my credit card and this time and without even asking me the front disk individual charged my card with the room upfront !!. I said fine now that you guys don’t trust us give me my receipt. The individual at the front disk said NO you will be getting it when you do your checkout tomorrow. I said No I am not going anywhere before I get my receipt and I need to speak with your manager. Finally they give up and printed my receipt. Staff need to be coached on how to treat their guests. will not check in there again and will definitely not recommend them to anybody.

The rooms and beds were great

I was disappointed with the breakfast. Last year we have things like scrambled eggs French toast sausage and this year there was none of that.

The rooms and beds were great

This was the worst overall stay I've had at a hotel in a long time.

The free breakfast started at 730am too late for me needed to be at work at 8am. There was no fridge in the room for left over food. No one was at front desk to check me out till 750am the night staff left at 7am and new staff came in at 8am the managers number is front desk so no help there for complaints or help phone keeps ringing. Morning desk staff was very nice when she did arrive though and checked me out promptly with her coat still on.

Quiet room and night desk person was nice and helpful with a few questions I had.

We would not stay again when there is comparable pricing for nicer places.

There is no airport shuttle and it is $40 each way so the price you pay for taxis could used to stay at a far nicer hotel with free shuttle service. The hotel seems old, the linens are thin, the tv was small, the jets on the tub didn’t work. It just felt cheap.

The staff were fairly accommodating. The room was clean.

I really liked the room and the cleanliness.

The hot tub had no heat, the room didn’t have a small fridge, the room was either overly hot or overly cold. Someone needed to unlock the area for the pool for you.

I really liked the room and the cleanliness. The continental breakfast was great. Staff was nice.

Staff was rude and unhelpful.

Staff was rude and unhelpful. Kids were running around in the hallway at 11pm and staff said “nothing I can do” When paying, girl at front desk told me my credit card was a debit card and she can’t accept it. Then told me I didn’t have any money on it. When it in fact worked.

Staff respects your privacy, also doesn't look twice on...

Staff respects your privacy, also doesn't look twice on your "smoke" breaks. I wish the included "Continental breakfast" was more then bagels/waffles and porridge with fruit. But luckily Tim Hortons was just across the street :) Our 9 year old enjoyed the pool on his down time from city adventures. Decent price for the stay, as long as you don't mind the morning traffic to get anywhere else.

Location is good.

NO fridge and ironing board. I had a gallon of whole fresh Milk I brought from USA became spoiled. I thought theres fridge in the room. Others they have one in the room even 3-star hotel and iron board too. Foods in the restaurant taste like crap! Sorry! Just being honest. We didnt even eat it. We brought the foods in the room and just got spoiled again because theres no fridge to put it. LOL!

Location is good. At least there's a gasoline close by. Receptionists were friendly.

Just a little disappointed with breakfast. They no longer offer a hot breakfast. We have stayed many times in the past and enjoyed having a hot breakfast. Breakfast was more continental, too many carbs, not good for people with diabetes. Hope they go back to offering a hot breakfast. Even on a smaller scale would be nice. Plus, it was a great way to start the day. Especially if a guest stayed multiple nights.

Nice clean room. Old Carpeting had been replaced with lamenant flooring.

Great room and check in service but the breakfast and checkout service sucked.

We asked for a late checkout as my son has special needs and he was hoping to spend an extra 30 minutes or maybe an hour in the pool but the man at the front desk said no because they were booked solid and the staff needed time to clean the room. I was Easter Sunday morning and there was nobody around which brings me to my next issue. The breakfast wasn't nearly as good as I thought it would be and we were told that kitchen staff only works Mon-Fri or else there would have been bacon and eggs. We were waiting to check out with one other family but there wasn't anyone at the desk and it was 10:50am. A maintenance guy showed up and I asked him to try to locate the person working the front desk. He cam back 5 minutes later saying he didn't see him. I said that the man working the front desk was in the breakfast area and might still be there. The maintenance guys said he will check even though that area had been closed since 10am. The maintenance guy left again in search of the front desk person and eventually the person showed up with a bowl of cereal in his hand and he then checked us out. I am totally upset about the late checkout or lack of!! When we asked he just flat out said no with the explanation provided earlier. We would have like to avoid the $40 late checkout fee but he didn't even offer that to us which I would gladly paid if he had asked. I picked this hotel because our last stay there was very pleasant and it seemed liked a great place to suprise my wife and kids because they enjoyed the pool last time and I thought it would be a great place for the Easter Bunny to show up and hide eggs in our room. Even though the room was clean and comfortable, it doesn't make up for the front desk service (front desk service when we checked in was great and the maintenance guy was very helpful) in the morning and at checkout and the breakfast was very lacking for my kids and wife.

Very clean

Has a variety store and gas station on site.

The restaurant is only open for breakfast and lunch,no dinner.Given this fact, they should have microwaves and refrigerators in the rooms, but they don't, since you have to bring all your meals in.

Has a variety store and gas station on site.

It was fun, we just needed a place to sleep after an event nearby, and it provided us with more :)

We didn't know where to hand in the breakfast coupon or how to get the breakfast. The sitting area in the restaurant looked a little run down.

The service was great! Definitely worth the price, met expectations.

Everything was clean and comfortable. Had the main necessities we needed. Overall good stay!

We were a little disappointed that there wasn`t a fridge and then I had a lot of trouble finding an ice maker that was functioning to keep our drinks cool.

The room was nice and quiet. Everything was clean and comfortable.

It was great hotel but they should have more facilities in...

They should have towels in swimming pool and also they should have access to pool with room keys. We keep asking the receptionist to open the door pool.

It was great hotel but they should have more facilities in the room. No closet no refrigerator.

Stayed for 3 nights and nobody made our beds or cleaned out...

Stayed for 3 nights and nobody made our beds or cleaned out our room during the day. The hot tub was dirty. They over charged us and they wouldn’t give it back to us- we even spoke to the manager who was no help. I wouod not recommend this hotel.

Over all staff was great and I'd go back

The staff were ok ..a touch rude at times . When we wanted to go into the pool we needed them to open it and seemed annoyed by us asking ..

The rooms were super nice.breakfast was good and we had the pool to ourselves

never using booking.com and never going to this hotel.

the worst place i have ever stayed in. Their policy is 250 is smoking occurs.i did not even smoke and at the check out i was told that that rooms good and i will only be charged for the room but later on i check that im missing 250 on top of the room price.

Convient to the Airport

There is an elevator. The person looking after the breakfast was very attentive and helpful. The desk clerks were efficient in checking us in. AC/heater united was very quiet. We would recommend this Super 8.

Quiet clean accommodations!

The continental breakfast didn't look very fresh and served no options for those with common dietary restrictions. Our bed was a little firm for us but that's just personal preference!

Very clean rooms and building, great location for international center show we were attending and very friendly and knowledgeable staff!

Front clerk was very rude.

Front clerk was very rude. I came in at 11am to ask about a room he told me to come back at 2pm. He said he didn't know if there was any rooms. So I went out to my truck and went on line and booked a room.

NO Ironing Board available.

NO Ironing Board available. Iron had to be picked up at front desk. Lady who took care of Breakfast was lovely and helpful but 'hot breakfast ' was waffle maker and toaster. All staff were very friendly and helpful. Cleaning ladies did a great job.

was surprisingly impressed - will consider Super 8's in future

would have enjoyed a bit more choice and fruit with continental breakfast

room decor - neutral, earthy, peaceful and inspiring canvases, laminate flooring

Great place

The breakfast was a waste of time. Coffee was bad. Ended up only having a yogurt and a fruit cup. If they could get it right it would be the perfect place in my opinion.

The room was very large and comfortable. Beds were comfortable. The staff was very friendly and helpful.

It was sort of ok.

We had to change our room because the bathroom wasn't clean. There was a loud obnixious woman outside the lobby on her phone and smoking right beside the front door. The people in the next room were quite loud at 4 am and onwards.

The breakfast was quite good.

Room was ok. Area industrial. Won't stay there again. Price was ok in comparison to others in the ar

TV worked fine but no channel to tell you what was on each channel at what time. Also couldn't get the room to a decent temp.

Breakfast was ok but food was cold. Beds were comfortable. Room was cold as the heat wouldn't change for us. Room was clean and quiet.

The staffs in the front desk are helpful and kind.

The breakfast is sometimes not on schedule. It was 45 min late on Sunday, so we had to give it up.

The staffs in the front desk are helpful and kind. The room is clean and quiet.

Great stay but...

Holy they really rush you out the door. I had to go out in the freezing cold with my wet hair and sit in the vehicle. No grace period after 11am. Travelled through Minneapolis, Chicago, Cleveland, Pennsylvania, even Timmins in the last week and half... and nowhere else were we rushed to leave when we slept in

Good price. I love that there it's not a carpeted room.

Not returning for sure

Noisy heating, staff refunded my first night to charge me more the night after without my consent, the whole billing cost me more than it was agreed upon the first night!

Nice rooms clean and comfortable

The room was comfortable and very clean.

We were charged $100 security deposit. ( I didn't see it here anywhere) They told us that it is fully refundable upon check-out but it took several days to receive our money back.

The room was comfortable and very clean. Location was great.

Ok not great

Construction work during hours we slept. We worked over night and construction Interupted my sleep, told the desk girl and she said she’d investigate to fix but she didn’t. The next day we had to threaten to leave before she moved us to a different room and floor.

Central location to work sites

It was okk

Pools and gym were closed. The staff didn't changed bedsheets even on a single day out of 8 days we were there..even when asked for

Staff was accomodating

Decent bang for buck but could have been alot better

The eggs tasted like they were reconstituted, no access to the pool or the gym because of construction and getting in and out of the parking lot was a chore.

The beds were comfy and there was enough pillows.

Great stay but get some better TV programing

The television in the room suck big time. ONLY had 6 channels and 3 were in French. Come on now in today's world basic cable would give more channels than what they have. They really dropped the ball on this!!!

All around was excellent.Room ,beds,staff, breakfast was all great.

The worst breakfast coffee I've ever tried.

The worst breakfast coffee I've ever tried. I do not travel much North America, mostly Europe and Asia, but I have some experience though - this is the first time I couldn't make myself to drink this stuff. And in general the breakfast quality and selection are awful - the awful start of your day.

Good

Renovation works: GYM, Pool, Dirty lift at times (workers stain) Late notice withdrawal of Buffet breakfast Lack of microwave Knowledge gap of some frontline staff

Location Room size

We were moved quickly when our air conditioner was not...

No food service available on arrival, breakfast only. After spending all day travelling we were hoping to relax and have a meal in the hotel.

We were moved quickly when our air conditioner was not working

Friendly staff

One should hv different breakfast like different egg preparation n different cereals..had for 8days same breakfast..should give microwave in d rooms

Friendly staff

Don't Stay At The Super 8 In Mississauga!

When we arrived,after a 5 hour drive,we go to check in and the room they gave us (315) was completely trashed! It was terrible! We had booked this hotel specifically for the pool. Turns out pool was under construction. So my daughter who got surgery done in both eyes would of benefited from playing in the swimming pool up until her surgery but very disappointed that we were told it was under construction. The swimming pool is the only reason we picked The Super 8. Also the area was packed with escorts. So my 6 year old and my 2 year old daughter seen very inappropriate conduct. People were smoking marijuana in the hallways, elevators and outside beside the entrance. The worst part was having NO REFRIGERATOR in our room. We asked for one but they said only the rooms with only 1 king size bed has a refrigerator in them. They didn't even try to accommodate our need of a refrigerator! The room was very unsanitary. We found a condom under one of the beds. Stains all over the carpet and comforters. Windows very dirty. Staff is very rude. It was horrible.

The only good thing I can say about this hotel is the location. Due to the purpose of our trip, it was close to where we needed to go. The Credit Valley Hospital. The Super 8 hotel we stayed at was somewhat close to our daily destination. Approximately 15 minute drive from the Super 8 hotel to The Credit Valley Hospital.

A cheaper option when transferring at Toronto airport.

It is above a gas station which was a bit intimidating on first arrival as a solo female traveller. They had also given away my room when I arrived as the do not take card details from you for the booking. As said though, the staff were very helpful and gave me an upgraded room for the same price due to the worry and inconvenience caused.

Staff were incredibly helpful. Room was clean and large. Hotel was about a 10/15 min taxi ride from the airport. I was only staying there as I had an overnight stop over at Toronto before another flight the next morning. It was much cheaper than the other hotels closer by, even with the taxi costs. A hint though if you are trying to keep costs down, do not get a taxi from the airport - they quoted me $45-50. I got a free shuttle to another hotel which took 2 mins and then got an uber which was $19.

Perfect Stay except for Breakfast

Free breakfast included was the worst hotel breakfast I've ever encountered in all my travels. It's not made by hotel staff but in an adjoining business. My party of three didn't have high expectations because it's a budget hotel, but the selection was poor and some of it was inedible. The pancakes and potatoes were so hard and stale we couldn't chew them. The coffee was dark coloured water. Otherwise the breakfast was mediocre.

Room was clean and modern. Everything was in working order, including wifi. Staff were very friendly and helpful. Convenience store with gas station and restaurants nearby. Loads of parking.

Queen suite setup.
    • Studio Queen Suite - Non-Smoking

The televisions in the suite are very small. The breakfast is so so, but the biggest drawback is that you cannot bring breakfast back to the room for your partner who is getting ready.

Queen suite setup.

Not happy

The bathtub it's so dirty and The water is stocked I think they need to clean the drainer the staff in front ask the guy to come and do it but he say he can't do it I'm so angry for that coz he never try to do it (the skinny guy )

Nice staff in the front