Reviews of Hôtel Mont Gabriel 4 stars

1699 Chemin du Mont Gabriel, J8B 1A5 Sainte-Adèle, Canada

#7 of 16 hotels in Sainte-Adèle

The site is very beautiful.
    • Signature Queen Room with Fireplace

The food wasnt cooked well and quality vs price didnt meet our expectation. The room is old we paid extra to have a supreme room and the shower didnt work properly. The toilette dont flush properly neither, the rooms need some rénovations for the price.

The site is very beautiful. There is no noise wich is perfect for relaxation or a romantic stay.

Nice hotel overall
    • Standard King Room

The room was a bit small The price of the drinks at the bar is really expensive and they add a 12% for tip so you need to add 3% to give tip, why don't they just set it at 15%? Many customers didn't know and gave a regular tip....

Very clean room Lots of areas in the hotel (to sit by a fire or enjoy the view)

Good spot but mosttly family oriented
    • Standard King Room with Balcony

Felt a bid crowded. Unsupervised kids wilding and the parents who didn't seem to have a grip on the situation. Could have been dangerous at time when people were passing by.

We enjoyed our time in Quebec and loved the snowy mountains but sorry to say it is way to expensive.

The fact that we were charged $500 on my visa after we had booked and payed but apparently it will be cancelled. We are waiting to see it be removed.

The ambience. The idea that it was in the mountains and it seemed remote enough but had a lot of luxuries . Staff was very friendly and helpful.

We had a great stay at the hotel, it was very enjoyable with our kids. Very close to Saint Sauveur

- the price of the breakfast is way too expensive for what is offered at the buffet. (we paid 63$ for 2 adults and 2 kids of 5 and under) - the room was too hot and there was no thermostat to regulate the temperature, we had to leave the window slightly opened overnight.

confort was good, spacious room, swimming pool is great

Beautiful atmosphere , friendly staff , pub food amazing , breakfast disappointing

Buffet breakfast was awful Very disappointing

The room was wonderful The food in the bar area was fabulous Th buffet breakfast in the morning was extremely disappointing . Since breakfast is so important and starts your day off , I would not recommend your hotel . It was the worst food I have ever had . Greatly appreciate the room upgrade, it was beautiful. The staff very friendly I would not stay in th old part of the hotel The newly renovated section very nice Thank you

Would go back to different part of hotel, not in Marquise part

Dirty carpet (candy wrapper next to bed, crumbs under desk, fingerprints on bathroom door), very cold on 1 foot off ground from bad windows) in all of room

Close to activities outdoors

The bed was comfy so were the pillows.
    • Standard King Room

The cleanliness. There were used kleenex beside the shower, the carpet wasn't vaccumed properly(lots of things left in the carpet) chips crumbs, rocks, hair on the bathroom floor... The ice machine didn't work but the staff was nice enough to bring us some to the room from the bar with a 1,50$ charge. The sound proofing was horrible.

The bed was comfy so were the pillows. The washroom was awesome. Loved the modern look and the two shower heads.

Near the ski station.
    • Standard King Room with Balcony

No hot water in the room. Took 1 hour to change room. Was very late in the evenening. The guy said to us that the hôtel was not full. But took very long to change for another room at midnight. Have to call twice because they didnt call us back. No upgrade or compensation for this

Near the ski station. Good brakefast. Clean

The food at the hotel was terrible.

The food at the hotel was terrible. Pogo sticks, cold French fries and bland main courses at the buffet. No other food options beside the buffet, either. So dissatisfying!

Needs some updating

Couldn't control the heat on the rooms so had to sleep with the patio door open. Spa was dated and in need of some repairs. Beds are very firm. Good for me but not the rest of the family.

Close to ski hill and nice views. Facilities with restaurant and spa were nice but dated. Hot tub wasn't hot and sauna wood is starting to rot. Buffet at sports bar was good for an easy meal with my teenage boys for a good price.

The ambience is great

Food was not good. The pizza, soup And meet was terrible. The plate presentation was not good and the savour diacusting. We didn’t like the food at all. Also the price was very expensive even if We decided not to eat. The check in is to late 4 pm

The ambience is great

What an amazing experience, my family and myself really...

What an amazing experience, my family and myself really enjoyed ourselves. We can't wait to go back. The food and staff was totally awesome. We will definitely be going back with some friends.

Location next to skiing.

Room planning: no place to hang ski clothes, gloves. New sink and shower installations are not kid-friendly, no space to toiletries. Saw an old nail clipping next to bed. It stayed there even following the room service next day. Breakfast is too expensive.

Location next to skiing. Excellent buffet dinner. Lots of space for kids to hang out: pool table, ping pong.

Everything is near buy

They made me pay for another room instead of my own didn’t want to reimburse me until check out The next day my key card didn’t work they had only booked me for one night My kids were playing ping pong the ball fell when he went to pick it up there was glass all over the floor and he got cut on his knee

Everything is near buy About 6 min from rubbing Skiing on site Pool & ping pong table for kids Breakfast brunch Pool sauna and hot tub Spa on site

It was good for a family weekend get away for skiing.

The beds were extremely hard and uncomfortable. The rooms were newly renovated but small and very noisy not soundproof at all.

The location was amazing for skiing. My daughter liked the hotel ambience and pool. The bar was a very nice atmosphere with comfy chairs and a firepĺace to relax and unwind.

Very nice location and accommodations.

Would be great to have more hooks and drawers for clothes, better pillows.

Very comfortable bed, amazing view, nice and quiet room, enjoyed having a refrigerator and a microwave.

Overall good and will likely come back! Thank you.

The standard room with two double beds was REALLY small and a few things broken (mirror, fridge iced over), and the view was kind of meh - trees and a road. The cleaning was okay - but attention to detail could have been better (streaks of old soap on sink and hair (not ours) on towels. Front office staff could have been more helpful - the fridge situation did not get resolved in the three days we were there.

This is a lovely hotel - really wish we had booked the deluxe room with queen beds - those rooms were really nice. Nice if tiny bathroom in the standard room. The resort overall is great - serving staff are just lovely & food is good in both restaurant and bar. Nice pool and hot tub. Even a little skating rink. Wish I would have had time to try the spa!

We enjoyed our stay very much, excellent breakfasts and bar food.
    • Signature Queen Room with Fireplace

The ice in the parking lot

We had to change rooms after one night in the Rustic part of the Hotel the bed was so uncomfortable, also walls thin enough to hear neighbours talk or cough.

The bed was comfortable.
    • Signature Queen Room with Fireplace

However, in getting to our room, there were alot of stairs and not ideal when travelling with luggage. Also, the sound quality of the rooms left something to be desired (we could hear our neighbors watching the Olympics). As well, while we appreciated the Keurig, the coffee was not as pleasant with the powered milk provided.

The bed was comfortable...the room was clean:)

Variety for breakfast was good, but quality was not.

Variety for breakfast was good, but quality was not. A lot of renovation necessary in public areas (e.g. swimming pool area: panels have fallen off ceiling; water dripping from roof; windows not closing)

Coming out to your hotel Mont Tremblant was a special accent to our stay in Montreal!
    • Standard King Room with Balcony

Heating / ventilation was too loud, but if when we took it off, it got too cold at night (tho under extreme cold weather conditions down to -40 degrees C with wind chill factor!). With rollable suitcases the lengthy walk to the room didn't bother me, but having to go up and down 3 or 4 mini-flights of steps is a little cumbersome. This is a criticism on general planning, though some steps have ample space for ramps for wheels (not for wheelchairs).

Good quality bathroom, tiled surface for dirty wet shoes in room entrance a good idea. Friendly staff. Proximity to the slopes was a plus!

I paid a smashing 320$ for a 1 night stay
    • Standard King Room with Balcony

I was disturbed a 9:00 am for room servicing walls are made of carton herd everybody and everything , no hot water to take a shower ,let's just say I was excited to leave the facility !!

Nice reception , nice bar ,

In general it was very good

The room was very small for our family with 3 kids. The mattress quality wasn't good.

Hotel has a great amenities, indoor swimming pool, sauna which are open until 22:00.Also there's skating rink so kids could not be bored and parents too. Amazing skiing center is located 5 min from the hotel.

Diffrence between limited services and ZERO service (our stay!)Keeping guessts informed 0 stars!
    • Standard King Room

Service or lack of it . Upon arrival we purchased breakfast option (accepted !) and had dinner. In next days we gradually learned that neither restaurant or bar or room service or spa services will be available! Hotel staff tried to play down bad news ( i.e. hiding the fact that services are withdrawn).Managers remained in hiding all that time! There is difference between 4 star hotel and motel room, difference between limited service due to low number of guests and ZERO service. When things happen informing guests is key indicator of commitment to quality ,alternative arrangements can be made. Accepting guests and charging regular rate for days when effectively business ceases to operate is not acceptable!

Location, view, hotel character and restaurant and breakfast option.

I would not book again
    • Standard King Room

The restaurant was closed... So I had to go to St-Sauveur for dinner and breakfast. It was an inconvenience because I had plans to stay in. Also, there were dirty linens left in my corridor in a bunch. Went out for dinner and came back a few hours later... The dirty pile was still there. Although I was upgraded because the hotel was empty, the staff never explained the spa amenities. As a result, I did not use the amenities during my stay.

The view from my room was beautiful and the room was clean. The bed was comfortable.

Hot tub although it was a bit crowded

Only 2 bathrobes available per room no matter how many stays (yes, we asked) Water's too cold in the indoor swimming pool Tiny room, broken hairdryer, not sure if it deserves 4 stars

Hot tub although it was a bit crowded

The bed was very comfortable
    • Standard King Room with Balcony

location of the room, the distance to walk to the room and the poor explanation from the front desk staff on how to get to our room

The bed was very comfortable

Me and my 6 year old as well as my 70 year old mom loved our...

Me and my 6 year old as well as my 70 year old mom loved our stay from the room I had the mountain view with patio the room was amazing clean and the beds very comfortable the breakfast was amazing and delicious and alo t of variety the pool area was beautiful we were swimming at night the water was warm and very comfortable loved our stay my 6 year old wants to go back soon again

Great price for a family .

Great price for a family .Beautiful outdoor pool .Nice indoor pool.Great place to stay if you are going to the waterslides .As well as skiing and tubing .

A joy and a discover.

No supervision at indoor pool, which was filled with raucous, loud families. They could have taken it down a notch and still enjoyed!

Had a wonderful resort experience at a hotel price. Especially enjoyed the extraordinary view, the outdoor pool (indoor one was a bit crowded with rowdy kids). Another high-point was the spa, where my friend and I enjoyed massages that we rated as one of the best ever.

• Reviewed: 20 August 2017

Bed bugs, insects, rooms not clean, rude staff, bad location
    • Signature Queen Room with Fireplace

Rooms not clean. Carpet was not even vacuumed. The room did not look like the pictures on booking.com. It was much smaller. The room was full of insects (flies & spiders) and there was even bed bugs!!. This is because the room was not clean. The management was rude. They gave me hard time to change the room. It was a very very bad hotel. The location is so far from convenience stores or Tim Hortons. I will never go to this hotel again.

Great place for outdoorsy people

I wasn't very happy with the room cleaning. It started out great, but since we stayed longer than most people then I guess they decided not to clean it every day. This was actually the only thing I wasn't happy with.

I liked that they had tennis courts and other activities for kids (playground, shuffle board, volleyball court, indoor and outdoor pool). I liked the location, it had an easy access to other towns, parks and beaches in the area. You can get the free pass from the hotel to visit local beach. It is a fantastic place if you are interested of doing outdoor activities.

Kids had a great time!

The room we reserved was small, we felt a bit cramped. Food was just okay, a bit pricey for the quality.

Staff was friendly and spoke to us in english. The service was good and polite. Food was okay, presentation was beautiful. The property was very nice the pool was fun for the kids. The location was perfect very close to many places we wished to visit.

Great resort for family vacation
    • Standard King Room with Balcony

The client service was to a bare minimum: was not able to refer us to nearby restaurants, often felt as if we were bothering the bartender when ordering...

The amenities, especially the outdoor pool, restaurant and bar. It felt like being at a resort which was great with a young child.

We were up grated to a bigger room without an extra cost.

We booked for a family of 5, 3 teens. The manager had to upgrade us, the room originally provided had 2 double beds with no room for a cot. No way that room was for 5 people. We were up grated without extra cost.

We were up grated to a bigger room without an extra cost.The property is very nice. The location is excellent within driving distance to many different attractions. Great staff.

The stay was very good with exception for the rooms. From the pictures I thought different.

Very bad room cleaning. Three nights and the beds were not made. I can't accept that in such nice hotel. That's a killer.

Property very nice. Staff that we had contact with were very pleasant and very efficient.

• Reviewed: 14 April 2017

Hallways were a litle dark & could use a bit of renovation here and there, but still really nice with the old wooden style walls and beams.

Amazinggggg view Friendly staff Safe parking Bed 10/10

• Reviewed: 7 April 2017

Very nice stay would recommend

bathrooms a little tight, indoor pool not heated, the ice rink was not maintained at all

very nice rooms newly renovated, good food at restaurant, kids loved candy bar

• Reviewed: 19 March 2017

Hidden Gem with old school charm

Activities on website seemed great but not much was going on. My wife thought bed was hard.

Very clean! Pool room in bar was great! Had a great time! Pool, hot tub and sauna were nice.

Rustic Section - terrible insulation!
    • Signature Queen Room with Fireplace

Rustic section had terrible insulation - noisy family in the room above us and entire conversations could be herd through the walls in the bathroom! Every step taken above us cracked the floorboards and created constant noise Would not recommend this section at all

• Reviewed: 10 March 2017

Spring break with the kids

Small rooms with loud fan. Not such a big deal because we didn't spend a huge amount of time in there. But next time we will go for a bigger room.

Excellent service. The ladies at the pub were amazing making fun drinks for the kids and providing exceptional service. Beautiful ski lodge feel with large areas to enjoy sitting by the fire, playing pool or board games and/or having a drink. Super fun desert table for kids with candy, slush and ice cream. Very clean. Outdoor rink was super fun and ski from property was convenient.

• Reviewed: 9 March 2017

Extremely disappointing

I was very disappointed with the rooms the pool the hotub and the sev Rvice staff. I would never recommend this hotel and I will never use booking .com again.

• Reviewed: 22 February 2017

Great stay for winter vacation with kids.

The beds were a bit hard and the food in the restaurant a bit dated.

It was a great place for a family. Close to the hill and a lot to do around the hotel.

• Reviewed: 22 February 2017

Avoid the standard double rooms, even discounted !

The room (standard double room), was definitely the worst part of our trip! What you don’t see in the pictures provided on booking.com is how tight and unsafe this room is (see pictures I took and attached). On one side there is less than 30cm between the bed and the bathroom door, so we had to move the bed towards the center just to be able to access the bathroom. On the other side it’s even worse with a potential fire hazard seeing how the bed is less than 10cm from the heater. Despite only having 2 standard size carry-on pieces of luggage, the room felt really small and we can’t even imagine how it would have been if we had brought our ski gear with us! In addition, the heating system is really loud, even on its lowest setting, and doesn’t start or stop progressively (the fans kept switching from 0% to 100% very often). When it kicks in, which is very often, you have to increase the sound on the TV, or wait until it stops if you are trying to get to sleep. While we are on the subject of noise, beware that these room have no sound insulation and you can hear people talking in the hallways or adjacent rooms like they are in the room with you. Moreover, another thing you don’t see in the pictures is the bathroom door, which is basically a piece of blurry glass that is not exactly great for privacy, especially if you are sharing the room with people other than you significant other. Another inconvenience of this door is that it’s impossible for someone to go the washroom at night without waking up everyone else in the room due to the bright bathroom light that can’t be stopped by the location of the door (facing the beds, vs facing the wall) and the blurry glass material used. There is also very little room to put toiletries in the bathroom.

The location (top of skill hill and close to St Sauveur) is great, the food was great (we ate 2 breakfast and 2 dinner there), and the staff was friendly. The only positive thing about the standard double room was its shower.

• Reviewed: 13 February 2017

The bed was comfortable and the room was pretty clean.
    • Standard King Room

For the cost of the room, I was surprised by the basic supplies that were missing. The cheapest hotels provide shampoo, conditioner, lotion and soap in the bathrooms. What we had was a single "3 in 1" liquid installed in one of those public bathroom soap dispensers, and no lotion. There was also nothing in the mini fridge, not even water. We drank water from the bathroom tap and it tasted off so finally we walked to the bar to purchase water. The coffee provided in the room was a keurig, which is sad because they are so wasteful, and considering that their only positive is supposed to be convenience, it was quite inconvenient that it had not been filled with water. We tried with water from the bathroom, but the resulting coffee tasted so bad we poured it out. The breakfast in the restaurant was ok, nothing tasted bad but it was nothing special. Overall, for a buffet breakfast, $44 for two seemed quite excessive; we regretted not going into town instead. The towels provided were also really thin and old. At the swimming pool there was no towel service, and the facilities were old and not very well upkept (eg the changeroom). Not to mention any extras like bathrobes or slippers which one could have hoped to be provided with by a hotel that calls itself a hotel and spa.

The bed was comfortable and the room was pretty clean. The location is also very nice,and there is some nice decor in the main hall (old wooden furniture, nice ceilings). The spa service was also good, though I would not call this a hotel and spa, more like a hotel with a small spa on location.

• Reviewed: 10 February 2017

Expected a bit more, some good, some bad
    • Signature Queen Room

The Not so Good, wish some of these had been included like in other hotels/B&Bs: no bathrobe, tis a very cold winter season and it would feel great to have one no mini fridge, no water bottles, no ice in room no shampoo/conditioner, anything from the hotel spa? i believe in environmentally friendly options, but the shower hand soap dispenser was not inviting. What product was in that dispenser? The BAD: woke up the first morning, opened the curtains and discovered a dying fly on the table, looked down and found a dead fly on the floor. did not look any further to see if there were more, didn't even want to think about it going into the bathroom to take a shower; first thing to pop into my mind was that CLR commercial, the shower head was in need of a good cleaning. bathtub had some light yellowish stains, not inviting me to take a bath after a long day in the cold THIN room walls! yes, you can hear your neighbor talking and doing "other" couple activities Had breakfast there just once, buffet style is just fine, but the potatoes were dry, sausages/bacon slightly overcooked and just a bit over $40 for 2 people? next morning drove 10 mins to town and paid less for a better à-la-carte breakfast lastly, perhaps the worst part of the stay, on the last day, went to the bathroom to brush my teeth. I placed my toothbrush and paste on the shelf above the toilet while I put my contact lenses on. Then I noticed the tissue box on the shelf was not sitting flat on the shelf. I lifted the tissue box to find the previous visitor's used contraceptive. Very nasty!

I found it to be well located at the top of the hill with really great views,a nice quiet area Had a great cozy log cabin feel to it in the "Rustic" wing we were staying, very quaint Loved the different corridors leading to hidden nooks with lit up fire places I enjoyed the pool, hot tub and sauna access; has a gym, but didn't get to use it There is great character in the different areas and you can see the evolution of the hotel through time in the add-ons and improvements Found the staff to be nice and courteous Thank you for the free parking and free wi-fi

• Reviewed: 30 January 2017

Best part was the weather and it's a ski in ski out resort

Give out rooms as they become available I arrived at 12:00 and asked every hour if my room was ready. They would look but I believe that was just to appease me. I asked for an upper floor. But I got a middle floor. The hotel said I didn't request that however when they showed me the reservation I pointed out the words UPPER FLOOR Breakfast is buffet you can't just get toast. The quality of the food was overpriced and unappetizing

Rooms only ready at 4. Many people arrived early then when the rooms were ready at 4 the line up for your room was ridiculous. We went after New Years and the hotel was full of children who ran around the old wooden floors. Just not a relaxing time for me and my adult children

• Reviewed: 26 January 2017

For skinny people only!
    • Signature Queen Room

Bed and chair in the room not made for heavier people. Bed in general seems like a flimsy IKEA cot. Hotel restaurant is way too expensive.

beautiful view, friendly and accommodating staff

• Reviewed: 23 January 2017

Lovely rustic feeling room.
    • Signature Queen Room

Our room was near a small alcove that had a couple of couches. A group of kids decided they'd hang out there and woke us up at 11pm. :(

Lovely rustic feeling room. It was a great location to go skiing and then enjoy diner all right from our room!

• Reviewed: 10 January 2017

Great hotel at great prices. Very family friendly

Staff were perfectly polite and helpful. This is a slightly older property and caters a lots to families, nothing to fault it. Good value for money.

location, activities are good

sauna seat is broken, Jacuzzi button doesn't work, massage is too expensive for the quality, some stuff persons are rude.

location, activities are good

Perfect for a weekend getaway with outdoor activities in mind!
    • Standard King Room

The rooms did not have enough towels and they were small sized. The pool and sauna did not look so clean, but could be because of the volume of people. The restaurants on site are ok - not much option with the food.

Check was friendly and nice. Staff was very helpful. They had a good selection of restaurants that delivered food to the hotel if you did not like the food at the resort. Rooms were comfortable. Excellent location in terms of proximity to things. Gorgeous views.

Friendly Staff and Rustic Feel - Rooms OK
    • Superior King Room

Booked a king room overlooking the mountain, when we checked in they said they had no king rooms left and were giving us a room with 2 queen beds - ended up giving us a room with 2 double beds that were extremely hard and so tiny that your feet hung over the end.

Staff were friendly, attentive and helpful.

• Reviewed: 31 December 2016

Thumbs down except for location
    • Superior King Room

Dinner in the dining room was of poor quality for the amount paid. Also, we were three staying in our room (a couple wrh a child) and this was apparent and indicated on the reservation. However, we were only provided two towels and two faceclothes. Also, no toilet paper or kleenex refills on the second day. Temperature control was non existent in the room. Finally, the mattress and pillows were horrible.

Location especially for skiers

• Reviewed: 29 December 2016

A terrific value with multiple ski hills minutes away.

The bathroom was roomy but the sink faucet control was not affixed to the wall securely (kept falling off) and the shower control was difficult to use, especially for the kids. The hotel itself is a little worn around the edges but this is reflected in the reasonable price and the 60s chalet vibe and excellent location is well worth the few dings and scuffs.

Location near ski hills was terrific. Lots of on site kid friendly activities to do in addition to the skiing. The staff was especially helpful in finding a local mechanic when our tire starting leaking - mechanic found a bolt in it! It was a mom & pop shop a few blocks away from the hotel & they saw us right away. The staff at the hotel & Radiator Lamareaux saved our trip - the big name shop, 20 minutes away could 'maybe' get us in and needed us to sit and wait there all day to 'maybe' get seen. My husband was in & out of Radiator Lamareaux in 30 minutes with a bill for $20.

• Reviewed: 4 October 2016

It was a good experience for our 31st wedding anniversary, glad to have discovered your hotel.
    • Standard King Room

We arrived supper at 7:20 pm, for supper, there was lots of space for 2 people, but had to wait until 8 pm. Finally out at 9:30 approx. No continental breakfast included Not enough counter space in washroom for our cosmetics.

ROOM AT THE BACK AND = QUIET Because of the waiting before supper, the "waiter" offered us each a free drink on the house. Thank You, nice thought.

• Reviewed: 2 October 2016

Great stay.
    • Signature Queen Room

Use of outdoor amenities. A team- building retreat was occurring on Friday and took over most of the outdoor areas. A visible dinner menu with prices for the restaurant on site.

Location. Room privacy. Lots of room to park.

• Reviewed: 22 September 2016

Nice and cozy. Pay attention to detail
    • Standard King Room

Attention to detail. Cob webs when entering and bathroom had mold and hair. Just do the extra steps and thus is excellent

Updated rooms. Very nice grounds.

• Reviewed: 13 August 2016

I'll never consider going back to this hotel
    • Standard King Room

Located in a very bad room cannot open window or curtains I had to pay more to get upper with balcony but gave me room with door shared with room beside me was noise all night couldn't sleep at all

Location and house keeping are OK

• Reviewed: 2 August 2016

Mont Gabriel a very good spot
    • Standard King Room

High taxes and service charges, facility could use some upgrades. I bet it's outstanding in the winter ski season.

Location, staff very accommodating to our lack of French, massage was a nice touch.

Disrespectful Staff cheap food

Disrespectful Staff cheap food

I was told by Booking.com that i would have a tub and fireplace but there wasn’t.
    • Standard King Room with Balcony

The view from the room and the restaurant is a boring view on the backyard.

The room was clean.

Ski in ski out is great.

They started redoing the main dining room in the middle of our stay.

Ski in ski out is great. The kid friendly buffet was a huge hit.

Proximity to ski in and the brunch on Sunday
    • Standard King Room

The newer parts have more of a. Motel feel but the main original lodge is beautiful

Proximity to ski in and the brunch on Sunday

Scenery is beautiful

Drafty, dated decor, rooms ridiculously small and beds were small

Scenery is beautiful

Great nostalgia

Great nostalgia

Rooms were very nice and location was beautiful.

Hot tub was broken while we were there and we were not informed.

Rooms were very nice and location was beautiful.

Plesent
    • Standard King Room

Room & Bathroon too small, slow check-out with only one interact machine,

We enjoyed our stay and would return.

The indoor pool is small, the pillows were too hard.

Ski in/ ski out, view of the valley, reduced lift ticket rate for guests.

Small room

Medium to

The food

The location and the view is amazing

Good

Bathroom one foot away from bed. Had to squeeze between bed and wall to get in.

Loved the location

Everything.

Everything.

Totally enjoyed our stay at this - the original and only trski-on-ski off resort in the Laurentians
    • Standard King Room

Spa facilities (more specifically pool and hot tub areas could use a little sprucing up

Tyrol section very nicely upgraded - well done, Tidan Group!