Reviews of Monte Carlo Inn Airport Suites 3 stars

7035 Edwards Boulevard, L5T 2H8 Mississauga, Canada

#53 of 84 hotels in Mississauga

Said the parking was free which it wasn't!!! Was very rude about it too

Management- Brandon

Terrible hotel! Don't stay here! The manager was so rude and unaccomodating!! The beds were disgusting and there was gross, black hair everywhere. The staff was no help with getting directions and promised a special rate for airport travels which didn't happen. Don't stay here!

Staff friendly and clean room.
    • Standard King Room - Non-Smoking

I stayed there for one night and wanted to renew for another night. The staff that talked to me was rude and he did not accept to give me the same price as the night before! So I left. If he talked to me in a friendlier way, even if it was more expensive, I would have stayed.

Staff friendly and clean room. Not very clean but OK!

We were told the shuttle was coming to the airport within...
    • Standard Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Non-Smoking

We were told the shuttle was coming to the airport within 15min of our arrival. After 3 more phone calls and an hour later the shuttle never arrived to get us. It was after 10pm at night when we got into Toronto and I was traveling with my 4 year old. They finally told us to get a cab after an hour and a half of waiting and that they would pay it. When we finally got to the hotel there was no food available (closed at 11pm) The tv in the room would not turn on, the bathroom looked like it needed to be bleached, and the smell of marijuana was putrid in the room. I will never stay or recommend this hotel to anyone ever. The friendly staff are the only thing it has going for it

Staff seemed friendly but may be a little harried. Cancelled my return trip. Better value elsewhere
    • Standard King Room - Non-Smoking

The room was musty and hot. Air conditioner was noisy but ineffective. Carpet needs cleaning. Without a car, there is nothing to do. Nothing in close proximity. The shuttle seemed geared to domestic travelers. International travellers got an earful ...

Dinner was tasty.

Customer service was lacking, good location.
    • Standard King Room - Non-Smoking

The worst was dealing with the confusion of checking out, Because I booked on booking.com, they were trying to charge Me extra. The staff always seemed annoyed to deal with guests, Even if there was just a few people in line.

The bed was comfy. House keeping was very prompt to clean the room.

Despite the long wait at the airport for the shuttle (2 hrs) it was still a nice hotel for the night
    • Standard King Room - Non-Smoking

- the 2hrs wait for the airport shuttle - the staff being unclear over the phone

- being room upgraded as was a honeymoon trip - prepared us breakfast before the opening hours

Okay. Nothing special
    • Standard King Room - Non-Smoking

Both the rooms we had were old and needed some updating There was dust around the walls in one of the rooms

Location to the airport was great. Staff were friendly and were okay with a late checkout as well

The lobby and rooms were sufficiently moderm in style
    • Standard Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Non-Smoking

Shuttle service was poor, not enough frequency to the airport. Turn around trips are every 4 hours, way too long when the airport is approximately 20 minutes away. Check in/out staff in their stockings and lounging in hotel lobby waiting for their turn at breakfast and attempting to sleep before shift change.

The lobby and rooms were sufficiently moderm in style

-Had to pay for toothbrush
    • Standard King Room - Non-Smoking

-Had to pay for toothbrush -Cleaner knocked on our door and we got a call from reception asking us our departing time despite us confirming with them the day of check-in that we were allowed to stay an extra hour for check-out.

Very enjoyable.
    • Standard King Room - Non-Smoking

The only issue was that the bathroom below the sink was not upgraded (cleaned or painted) along with the rest of the bathroom. Not a deal breaker.

The bed was comfy. The complimentary breakfast was great.

Fellow at front desk very helpful.
    • Standard Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Non-Smoking

Checked in shortly after midnight and had requested a room with two beds. Got up to room and it was occupied. Had to go back to lobby and get another room. It had only one bed. Cleaning supplies were very heavily scented.

Fellow at front desk very helpful. He was frustrated that our booked room had been assigned to another guest. Lady in charge of breakfast was friendly.

It was a good stay and I would do it again but only for a special occasion, too stressful
    • Queen Room with Hot Tub - Non Smoking

My jacuzzi in my room the drain wouldn’t stop so I couldn’t fill the tub. And when I first called because I don’t have a credit card I talked to one women who told me that’s the only way I could pay and told me to cancel my room. I was so mad the way she talked to me I drove all the way down there and talked to someone in person. The girl on the phone was no longer there so I spoke to someone else and everything got worked out and I could pay by debit. The other women/employee made it so stressful for my stay and was very rude on the phone.

I liked the one women who checked me in

A good hotel to stay in.
    • Standard Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Non-Smoking

We have had to come back to reception each time we returned back to hotel to get our keys work again. Room tea/ coffee supplies were not replenished, causing us to ask for it. Breakfast was very basic. The location was good but a bit far from the centre. Otherwise, generally, it was a good stay.

Staff were excellent, wonderful, caring and helpful. Nice area.

Great service
    • Queen Room with Hot Tub - Non Smoking

Room was unblocked that was reserved for me

The front desk receptionist Mellisa was amazing..and was super helpful and very pleasant even tho they were extremely busy

An overall nice place. Some fine tuning would be appreciated.
    • Standard Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Non-Smoking

I tried emailing the hotel with no answers. We were awakened by the house cleaning lady who was knocking at a door near by our room yelling "House keeping!" and then talking loudly close to our room. We arrived at 3:40 a.m. from the airport. We then had to wake up at 9:30 a.m. to get our breakfast because breakfast was ending at 10:00. The lady there seemed stressed and in a hurry for us to finish. The yogurt was spoiled. Departure is at 11:00 a.m. which is early in the context. 12:00 p.m. would be more convenient.

Registration was easy and efficient. Parking was free and accessible. The place was clean and cozy. We enjoyed the receptionist who received us in the middle of the night with a smile and proper information. Beds and pillows were very comfortable. Check out was quick and easy.

Never stay here again
    • Standard Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Non-Smoking

They charge for serving you eggs at breakfast. Who does that ? What is breakfast without eggs. Giving basic bread and butter is not acceptable. I will never go to this hotel ever again.

• Standard King Room - Non-Smoking

I chose this hotel specifically because it said it was near the airport a d had a shuttle bus to the airport. Not near the airport $40 cab ride. Airport shuttle runs once every 2 hours. As a result I had to leave so early, kitchen was not open, so no breakfast.. Not very clean.

It was good.
    • Standard King Room - Non-Smoking

You could tell that the mattress was used. On one side of the mattress it was way to soft and sunken. It wasn’t pleasant even to roll over. You could tell people always sleep on that side. The lady at front desk when I checked in did her best to accommodate me. Even though Montée Carlo had booked me in a room that was already occupied by other guests. She mentioned that she was going to upgrade my room to compensate the issue they created, but the room was no upgrade. And gave me a free hot breakfast for next morning, which I didn’t find the breakfast was a great deal.

Disappointing.
    • Standard King Room - Non-Smoking

Breakfast is only included if you have it downstairs in the dining area. This was not mentioned at check-in. I came downstairs and when I asked for a tray as I wanted to take a couple of things to my room I was told there would be an additional room charge. I rented a room so I could relax from a very long day. I counted on that breakfast but didn't want to be in a huge crowd as the dining area was busy. This should be mentioned up front when booking. At a previous Monte Carlo trays were readily available. I doubt I would book here again.

It was comfortable enough.

I usually stay at this hotel. I will give the cleanliness another chance.
    • Standard King Room - Non-Smoking

The room could have been cleaner. You could tell that the edges of the carpet by the walls has not been vacuumed in a long time. Also the edges of the cushions on the chairs were very dirty. Not the chairs themselves but all the crevices of the cushions. However the bed and bedding were clean.

Breakfast was satisfactory although most hotels serve make them yourself waffles which are very popular. I usually stay at this hotel as it is in a very convenient location for my business. The staff was very friendly.

Great, sorry it wasn't longer
    • Standard King Room - Non-Smoking

The sofa in the living area needed to be cleaned.

Staff at the front desk were very friendly, we were given a room upgrade and the restaurant served really tasty food!!!

The morning clerk is freindly and knowledgable.

We came late at night for check in. The line was long and it seems like the night clerk was not good enough to answer all the questions that customers have.

The breakfast is good. We have varieties of bread, croissant yogurts,fruits,

Free shuttle service very poor.
    • Standard King Room - Non-Smoking

Breakfast was served way too late in the morning and the free transportation to and from the airport was not well organized. On the arrival it took them an hour and a half to pick me up. On the way back to the airport, I was told that the shuttle will be available every 30 min. The morning the shuttle was not available. The hotel offered to pay for half of my taxi ride!?

It was close to the airport.

Saying you have shuttle service is NOT the same as park and...
    • Standard Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Non-Smoking

Saying you have shuttle service is NOT the same as park and fly!!!! So we drove 3 hours to your hotel...no park & fly as I was led to believe so we didn't stay... we went elsewhere WITH park & fly !!!! Not only will I never use you (Booking .com) again I am putting it on facebook & sending the info to all my friends & clients.... I paid for 2 rooms that night & I am unimpressed with your service....

I disagree with their practice to withhold $100 as security deposit in addition to the room charge.
    • Standard King Room - Non-Smoking

In addition to the room rental fee, I was asked to pay $100 as security deposit, to be charged on Visa, the amount to be refunded in 3 days. I questioned this practice, since I was there for one-night stay, why the $100 has to withhold for 3 days. Was told if I paid it in cash will be refunded next day, which I did. I am disapproving of this practice, paying a security deposit of $100 in addition to the room charge, therefore will not return to this hotel.

No water over priced vending machines.
    • Standard Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Non-Smoking

No water over priced vending machines. not enough staff at breakfast time. bath floors were dirty and carpet were sticky, our socks turned dirty. No sheets were changed the entire say.

Relaxed stay at a good location ..!!
    • Standard King Room - Non-Smoking

The breakfast was not great.. free breakfast was just some breads and crossiants ... they don’t even serve eggs ... though it’s available for an extra cost..

Courteous Staff, excellent house keeping services , location is good.. bustop is just right outside... they gave me a bigger room because I had so many luggage’s ... they were kind to cancel my extra booking made and waived off my cancellation charges as well ... so pretty happy with the stay

The rooms were very clean and we found the beds to be quite...
    • Standard Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Non-Smoking

There is an odor of old smoke as I suspect there was smoking in the hotel at one time. We also left 30 min before the breakfast. It would have been nice to have some fruit and/or coffee in the lobby for those catching the regular 5:30am shuttle to the airport.

The rooms were very clean and we found the beds to be quite comfortable. The rooms are small. The staff at the front lobby were friendly.

That is was under the airport flight path.
    • Queen Room with Hot Tub - Non Smoking

That is was under the airport flight path. Our room was beside the hallway ice machine, since ever hour there was a sound loud enough to wake us up. Bar fridge was not working.

Help with bags to the room and room service can be better
    • Standard Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Non-Smoking

The staff next day in the morning they weren’t too friendly and the fact they spoke other language (India) in front of you when you have issues is not professional or nice 😔... But the staff the day before and at the restaurant were very nice.

Thé restaurant staff was very nice... the night I showed up for check in at the hotel the receptionist was nice but forgot to book us on the shuttle bus next day and we were almost screwed because there wasn’t enough space for everyone.

A bit desapointed on my long wait at the aiport for a suddle bus
    • Standard King Room - Non-Smoking

The above answer is for what I did not like what I liked was the Okay customer service

Waiting at the airport for 1 hour and a half to get another Hotel suddle bus picked me up. I called the Monte Carlo aiorport inn 3 Times.I have my older daughter who lives in Mississauga could not see her as we got to the hotel after 11pm

I had a great time with my family .thanks to everyone who made my stay so beautiful
    • Standard Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Non-Smoking

The only thing I don’t like was I stay one night

I had a great time with beautiful nice workers.The service was great the room was clean and comfortable .my stay was great I did enjoy myself only thing I don’t like was I just stay one night

4.5
    Horrible!!
    • Standard Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Non-Smoking

The room was very noisy and we had to check out in 2 hours because the room had a whistling noise couldn’t sleep through it. And the staff says oh okay sorry and did not offer anything.

The distance from the airport was a lot farther than stated...
    • Standard King Room - Non-Smoking

The distance from the airport was a lot farther than stated on the website. The shuttle service was inadequate for our needs: the service was subcontracted and therefore the shuttle needed to be pre-ordered in two-hour increments, with only 2 shuttles in the AM.

It's good for 1 night stay.
    • Standard King Room - Non-Smoking

The rooms are a little small and old, I believe they need to do some renovations even for the hallways. Also had some hard time finding a proper power plug to charge my phone, I ended up using the bathroom's one. The ice and vending machines are all the way beside the reception!

I have been here twice. It's convenient for one night stay, free parking with easy access to the rooms from the backdoor, nice location. And always have better rates than other similar hotels in the area.

No free airport transfer dependable
    • Standard Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Non-Smoking

We waited more than an hour in the cold weather at the airport to be transported to the hotel. We called 4 or 5 times to the hotel. It was supposed that they sent a car but it did not have the logo of the hotel to be identified. Finally we took a taxi, we paid 45 CAD . The good thing is that at the reception they gave us back the money but we spent a lot of time and nerves.

I do not remember...

Horrible waste of money. Will NEVER be back nor will I ever tell others to visit.
    • Standard Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Non-Smoking

Our room smelled musty and moldy. I spent the week stuffed up. The front desk staff were rude. Made us feel like they were doing us a favor rather then their job. Never smile. Didn't seem to care when I mentioned the equipment not working or dirty dishes in the hall. I was informed that was "not their responsibility". The "wait-staff" were never around. We had to track them down to get any form of service. Staff complained to us about other staff and how annoyed they were with their job/other staff member. Housekeeping was bad. (they never cleaned our tub), dirty dishes left in the hall for days. Fitness center equipment didn't work. I could go on but I think the picture is painted. We were there because of the price and the area we needed to be for a course we were taking and it was/is a HUGE regret. One of the reasons we booked was the onsite restaurant yet we ended up leaving twice after waiting to see anyone for 10-15min. NOT somewhere I would EVER encourage someone else to book. Save your money.

The only good thing was the fact it was a few blocks from shopping and restaurants. Trust me you'll want to go "out" to eat.

convenient
    • Standard Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Non-Smoking

There was a continual hum in my room all night and I don't know what it was, as I had the heater off to sleep. I drove my daughter to that hotel because it was affordable and had shuttle to the airport; however the shuttle was 45 minutes late, so I hope my daughter got to the airport on time.

The staff were great and they make a really good caesar. The room was clean & neat and it was close to the 401.

Awful experience, would never return and tell everyone never to stay here.
    • Standard Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Non-Smoking

The experience was absolutely awful! Never stay here!! Not at all as advertised! They advertise a shuttle. I was just going through Toronto for one night with a flight the next morning. My flight arrived before 12 am. I called for shuttle and the girl sounded unsure when it would come but said they would send shuttle. I didn't arrive to hotel until after 2 am after waiting for shuttle for about 2 hours. When I got there I realized they only did a shuttle going back to the airport every 2 hours and I would need to take the one at 5:30 to get to the airport in time. I asked if I could get a refund as I planned to not stay and just head back to the airport at that point for my early flight. They wouldn't give me a refund. I didn't get breakfast as it was too early and I ended up paying for an uber to get back to the airport after lying in the bed in the room for less than 2 hours as I couldn't get refunded. DO NOT stay here if you have an early flight. It's about 20 min or so from airport. They advertise as an airport hotel but it is not with the time for shuttle etc not worth it! Stay somewhere closer, it is worth the extra cost. The rooms were standard and my room was freezing. When I emailed the manager letting him know my experience and that I would never stay here again he offered me a complimentary night if I came back! (After I said I would never stay here!!) awful customer service. I wanted a refund for the night I was there/ didn't want to stay there!

Nothing the experience was absolutely awful! Never stay here!! Not at all as advertised! They advertise a shuttle. I was just going through Toronto for one night with a flight the next morning. My flight arrived before 12 am. I called for shuttle and the girl sounded unsure when it would come but said they would send shuttle. I didn't arrive to hotel until after 2 am after waiting for shuttle for about 2 hours. When I got there I realized they only did a shuttle going back to the airport every 2 hours and I would need to take the one at 5:30 to get to the airport in time. I asked if I could get a refund as I planned to not stay and just head back to the airport at that point for my early flight. They wouldn't give me a refund. I didn't get breakfast as it was too early and I ended up paying for an uber to get back to the airport after lying in the bed in the room for less than 2 hours as I couldn't get refunded. DO NOT stay here if you have an early flight. It's about 20 min or so from airport. They advertise as an airport hotel but it is not with the time for shuttle etc not worth it! Stay somewhere closer, it is worth the extra cost. The rooms were standard and my room was freezing.

I won’t book there again.
    • Standard Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Non-Smoking

The food was horrible in the restaurant and the next morning, there was no one keeping the eating area clean and we had to keep asking for items as it wasn’t being tended to. There was a card on display that showed breakfast items you could order, but again there was no one taking orders, place was a mess.

the shuttle service was just awful.
    • Standard King Room - Non-Smoking

the shuttle service was just awful. Waited over an hour when I arrived at the airport Then when I returned from my trip waited an hour and a half at the airport. Kept calling the hotel and they assured me that the shuttle was on its way each time

Fine for a bed to sleep in.
    • Standard Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Non-Smoking

Staff were very depressing. Restaurant manager/ waiter was very pushy and extremely uncomfortable to be around ending up leaving without ordering anything. Breakfast disorganised and messy. Reception staff AND management constantly complaining, bickering and discussing hotel politics in front of customers. Severe lack of standards regarding professionalism and customer service.

Nice enough rooms. Housekeeping was friendly and efficient. Lobby area comfortable.

Front staff were efficient and friendly.
    • Queen Room with Hot Tub - Non Smoking

Room 301 - We think it was the toilet - but every 20 minutes or so, it was a noisy huge rush of water somewhere in the bathroom. Also the room was set up very odd with several corners. We didn't realize there was a coffee maker and fridge around a corner until we were leaving. Obviously, because we didn't book directly with the hotel, they gave us the first room off the elevator beside the pop and ice machine with the odd shaped room and noisy water. I wish hotels wouldn't do that because if we like the hotel, we will book it directly with them in the future.

Front staff were efficient and friendly.

Like the staff friendly and helpful😊
    • Standard King Room - Non-Smoking

Bathroom sink clogged doesnt flow water well.noticed and notified at night tried to pump but same result...needs plumber to fix ...

Like the staff friendly and helpful😊

Awful location and No airport pick up
    • Standard King Room - Non-Smoking

Airport pick up was awful. No one came to pick me up. I called 6 times and the phone number was on ‘off’ mode when I landed at the airport. Called earlier in the day and guy said call is when you land. Landed at 10pm. Paid £30 for taxi. When I got to hotel I asked the receptionist, why no one picked up the phone, she didn’t appear to be bothered. No point saying near airport when you can’t be bothered to pick customers up. It’s in the middle of no where. Expensive to get to down town. Need to use taxi. Better staying in down town.

Reasonable price. Nice omelette for breakfast but need to pay!!

OK

Breakfast was not that great. We stayed for 5 nights. There was same breakfast everyday. Nothing special only breads,cereals,friuts,tea and coffee. We were expecting full buffet breakfast.

Staffs were friendly. Free shuttle to the airport. Good Wi-Fi.

I liked the free breakfast
    • Standard Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Non-Smoking

The staff is so mean they have so much attitude .they didn’t have a smile on their face .very very poor staff seeing people like that just ruins your mood for the day .

I liked the free breakfast

Some jacuzzi jets not working
    • Queen Room with Hot Tub - Non Smoking

No usb ports to charge phones Not enough light in room No nightlight in bathroom

Some jacuzzi jets not working Very smooth late night check in Great quiet sleep

Very pleasant.
    • Standard Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Non-Smoking

We brought a bottle of wine to start off our holiday and we only had paper coffee cups and plastic bathroom cups to drink from. They could have put a couple of glasses by the coffee setup.

We were surprised that there was a restaurant there. Kelly was wonderful and made our dining experience delightful. The choices are limited, but we enjoyed the pizzas we had. My bowl of delicious minestrone soup was enough for 2.

Bed was really comfortable.
    • Standard King Room - Non-Smoking

Lotion bottle in bathroom was totally sticky. Room was quite cold when I first arrived. Waited in cold for an hour for airport shuttle.

Bed was really comfortable. Continental breakfast was good. Lobby and room for continental breakfast were decorated really beautiful.

Value for the money
    • Standard Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Non-Smoking

Breakfast, English black tea and egg available with additional charges

Location is good, staff is helpfull, shuttle service to the airport is provided free of cost

Awesome, safe and comfy.
    • Standard Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Non-Smoking

Due to the construction next to the building, our vehicle was very dirty. We were concerned that it may be stucco/cement which would scratch the paint. We felt that maybe some type of material should have been used to block that from happening.

The whole experience went very well. We arrived from out of town early at the Monte Carlo due to pending weather. Our room was ready and they were very pleasant at the desk. We stayed both before our departure and after. We will definitely stay again when flying out of Toronto.

horrible, and will never recommend them,
    • Standard Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Non-Smoking

front desk staff very rude

I called them three times to verify that we can park our vehicle for the week and they said yes when we arrived we were advised that there was no parking but that we could stay the night. I advised that I called 3 times and the clerk told me to go look for parking and if I found any then I could park. I advised her that we had just driven 8 hrs and that we need a room, the manager then stepped in and found a room at another monte carlo

Old fashion with little bit more spending could be really beautiful place
    • Standard Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Non-Smoking

I really don't the bed throwing as was heavy and dusty, just sheet underneath. Big NO!

I really like size of the bedroom..selection of bathroom toiletries ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ for them cruelty free and eco

Not really an airport hotel . It’s miles away ! I would not use this hotel again.
    • Standard King Room - Non-Smoking

“Free” shuttle service very poor. After a long flight from the UK I waited 1.5 hrs for the shuttle at “post 7” in the cold , and it never arrived . Despite giving my mobile number to reception I had the keep chasing them up ( phoned 3 times ) before they eventually booked a taxi which they paid for . I wanted to go into Toronto for the evening but because I wanna so late getting to the hotel , and the fact the hotel is much further away from the airport than it seems from the website, meant that I missed seeing Toronto at night . Also I tried to change my shuttle time for the return but despite giving 1.5 hours notice they could not because it is a third party shuttle service

Good breakfast and used their small gym

4.0
    Will never stay here again!
    • Standard King Room - Non-Smoking

The room was cold. The restaurant was closed. Too far from the airport. Wake-up call was for the wrong time half an hour late. Their shuttle is only every 2 hours. Too far from the airport and their booking page said they were 14 minutes from airport. Not an airport hotel when you travel 35 minutes at least!

The bed was comfortable.

Overall was good, clean with a good breakfast
    • Queen Room with Hot Tub - Non Smoking

Didn’t like the fact that 10 min after getting in our room and getting ready for a bath the front desk clerck walked into our room unannounced. She was the same one that just assigned us the room but no explanation of why she entered

Will never stay or recommend to anyone
    • Standard King Room - Non-Smoking

Room was extremely dAted. The shuttle bus to come Home took over an hour.

Hard small bed. DAted room. Small tv. Felt like I was staying in a hotel from the 70s

Location is very good not very far from Pearson Airport.
    • Standard King Room - Non-Smoking

Stayed in the same hotel in December 2016; Breakfast can definitely be better than what it is. They should definitely change and include more varieties in their list

Location is very good not very far from Pearson Airport. Staff, Reception are extreme courteous and helpful. Overall, exclude breakfast this is a good hotel.

Sad start to our holiday
    • Queen Room with Hot Tub - Non Smoking

Airport shuttle did not show up they got us a taxi but we were late for our flight Should have used the extra cost to get a better hotel

Free breakfast

Good experience.
    • Queen Room with Hot Tub - Non Smoking

We were not at all impressed with the breakfast. For $5 you could upgrade to eggs and meat which we would have done if we had more time. It's a little far from the airport and shuttles only run once every two hoyrs,

• Standard Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Non-Smoking

The shuttles weren’t as frequent as posted on your ad. It said every 15 minutes, was more like every two hours

For the price, it went way beyond my expectations.

Not bad.
    • Standard King Room - Non-Smoking

Breakfast had no varieties. Same same same, day in, day out. some thinking can be deployed into providing varied breakfast menu for guests. That was my MAJOR LOWLIGHT. Gosh!

Proximity to the airport and major areas of Toronto I had businesses with

Sleepless and hungry
    • Queen Room with Hot Tub - Non Smoking

See above answer wrote in wrong spot and not about to retype

My room 201 was so loud ( everytime the room beside me flushed a toilet or run the sink water it was so loud I was unable to sleep) worst of all the person beside me got up at 4:30 turned on their music and filled their bath tub up and a a jacuzzi at that time) I swear there was no insulation in the walls and could hear them talking til 6:00am and I had to work at 9:00 am ) I was attending a trade show and when I booked in around 7 was hoping to order food from the restaurant and was it busy, they only had one waitress and 1 cook Took 20 minutes in a line up to order my food and another hour 1/2 to get it to take to my room I felt sorry for the older woman who was waitressing she could not keep up with all the customers and of course a lot were not happy including myself I liked the location the room was clean but those two other reasons above have turned me off of staying there again Lori bambury

It was pleasant
    • Standard Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Non-Smoking

Should be freshness in every item on breakfast is must- as everyone start their with breakfast

Orange juice was not very fresh taste very bad- maybe from day before- rest was fine

The Manager at the Airport Suites completely humiliated me...
    • Standard King Room - Non-Smoking

The Manager at the Airport Suites completely humiliated me in front of other guests when I came back to the front desk to ask if they could give me a different room as the one they had provided me.with had a rotting repulsive smell of dirt and wet dog. She proceeded to complain to me that I've done this before about the smell in her rooms . My precious complaint was to report the only room available left at her site had obvious use of Marijuana which the cleaning staff clearly side nothing to remove prior to renting the room out again .I had just mentioned to the fellow checking us in we got our credit card statement and it showed the staff charged the room to us and collected the Cash with which we paid the room charge so they charged is twice for at least the last few months, I require an audit done in regards to this. This hotel does not meet minimum standards and especially the female manager has an unprecedented rude tone and I do not care to return because of her attitude towards me . I have been and exemplary guest of Monte Carlo chains for Ober 8 years, we leave our room cleaner than we find it. I was previously going to another location , but due to work this location is more convenient. This manager should learn customer service approach and not be rude and tell me.if I didn't like the smell I don't have to return. Beyond offensive to a professional polite mature woman that I am . The only bonus to the hotel is their impressive Restaurant Staff which is the only reason we kept coming back, but after this last confrontational insult the manager insulted me publicly with, I will not return .

The Manager at the Airport Suites completely humiliated me in front of other guests when I came back to the front desk to ask if they could give me a different room as the one they had provided me.with had a rotting repulsive smell of dirt and wet dog. She proceeded to complain to me that I've done this before about the smell in her rooms . My precious complaint was to report the only room available left at her site had obvious use of Marijuana which the cleaning staff clearly side nothing to remove prior to renting the room out again . This hotel does not meet minimum standards and especially the female manager has an unprecedented rude tone and I do not care to return because of her attitude towards me . I have been and exemplary guest of Monte Carlo chains for Ober 8 years, we leave our room cleaner than we find it. I was previously going to another location , but due to work this location is more convenient. This manager should learn customer service approach and not be rude and tell me.if I didn't like the smell I don't have to return. Beyond offensive to a professional polite mature woman that I am . The only bonus to the hotel is their impressive Restaurant Staff which is the only reason we kept coming back, but after this last confrontational insult the manager insulted me publicly with, I will not return .

Would not stay here again
    • Standard Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Non-Smoking

The place is far from the airport ... 30mins. The shuttle driver was snarky as we waited inside because I was not prepared for -20 weather. Then the shuttle only runs at certain times and not necessarily convenient we had to spend $35 on a cab. Free breakfast is only after 7am so did not get to try it. No toilet paper in our room when we arrived and room was freezing cold which was disappointing after coming out of -20 weather it took hours to heat up.

Overall it was okay

Room charge

I liked how they had the hot tub in the room which my fiancé loved and I was glad that it satisfied the both of us, but I didn’t like how they tried to kick us out on Saturday when I paid so much for two nights but we stayed till Sunday.

Good for one night.
    • Standard Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Non-Smoking

Breakfast was inedible!!! what a nerve they had charging for it.

Staff and room was fine for one night, had a good meal in the evening, Kelly running the bar was excellent.

Good clean hotel
    • Standard Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Non-Smoking

No shopping in short walking distance, but no problem for me with car.

Good and attentive service. Clean rooms with all amenities. Easy and accessible in general.

I was not welcomed and the experience was lacking except for the cleaning staff.
    • Standard Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Non-Smoking

The free breakfast didn't include basics like eggs. The worst was how we were welcomed by the kitchen staff. We were never told you need a voucher to get free breakfast until the last day and the staff was rude and refused us access to the kitchen until we get a voucher. The tone and attitude was uncalled for. Then the eggs and potatoes I ordered were simply not cost. at one point I was looking for a fork to bring back to my room (which they confirmed we were allowed to do with our food) but the dining room was closed and one lady from the kitchen yelled at us to leave the area because we are not allowed there.

We have a plumbing issue in the bathroom sink, and the cleaning staff were very helpful in calling for us and making sure that we get another room ut close enough to our friends. This was great since it took 2 days to convince the front desk staff that we have issues with the room. There was an issue at check out, but the front desk extended our check out hour but then I was charged for a movie I didn't watch and the breakfast eggs I paid for. However, the front desk employee helped me I was charged the amount quoted in Booking.com

The airport shuttle ruined my otherwise good experience.
    • Standard King Room - Non-Smoking

The airport shuttle didn't show up. I stood outside in the -20 degree weather for an hour and a half, and called the airport twice in that time. I ended up paying 40$ for a taxi to the property. I was shaking from the cold and couldn't feel my limbs for hours. The room was quite cold and I couldn't put the heat up. It resulted in bad sleep.

The shower was amazing. The breakfast was great. The room had a microwave.

Not.bad....
    • Standard King Room - Non-Smoking

Good location,great staff, facilities are quickly wearing out...a mix of time and customer traffic. Very clean though..effort is there to make the site appealing... Great value compared to other options in the area.

Not too impressed with this location.
    • Queen Room with Hot Tub - Non Smoking

For what is supposedly and upscale hotel I found the individual room dirty. The bathroom was gross. Dirt behind the door was disgusting. Walls were dirty. Black out Curtains were torn. Popcorn under the bed and food stuff stuck to the duvet cover. Dust on areas where it shouldn't be and very poor lighting. Especially when light bulbs in the lamps don't work! Tried calling the front desk and maid service all evening and got nothing but a busy signal.

Bed was very comfortable. Hot tub was nice.

The experience at the Restro Bar & Grill was...
    • Standard King Room - Non-Smoking

The experience at the Restro Bar & Grill was horrendously bad. The person serving had a lot of attitude. The front desk gave me a discount voucher for $20 and above spend, they accepted it a couple of times during my stay, but on the 5th of Dec'17 the same voucher was not accepted by the person serving despite the front desk's approval. There has to be some serious issue with internal communications or with the person serving at the restaurant.