Reviews of Sheraton Montreal Airport Hotel 4 stars

#7 of 19 hotels in Dorval

• Reviewed: 23 September 2018

great
    • Deluxe King Room with Kitchenette

Great proximity to the airport, free shuttle made everything easy. Food, kitchenette with fridge and microwave were great and made everything easy for use in a long trip.

• Reviewed: 7 September 2018

You get what you pay for. Very good overall.
    • Traditional King Room

Quality hotel very close to main airport. Excellent place to stopover night. All promises made by hotel ran efficiently and effectively. The shuttle bus was at zone E bus stop 8/9. So immediately taken to hotel with journey only 5 minutes. Following morning shuttle back to airport for collection of hired car.

• Reviewed: 24 August 2018

Great but booking.com let me down

Having to be informed that my secondary booking was lost and it was booking.com that failed to book the room. Luckily there were extra rooms available.

The hotel was excellent

• Reviewed: 3 August 2018

The place was clean and comfortable, staff were friendly.
    • Queen Room - Disability Access

The price was a bit steep, but we came here unexpectedly after booking a cheaper hotel that was terrible. This hotel was worth the extra money.

The place was clean and comfortable, staff were friendly. They allowed us to check out late.

Serviceable stay, very handy to the airport
    • Traditional King Room

Property has recently renovated lobby area, but the room we stayed in was starting to look worn and dated (although it was very clean!).

Super comfortable bed with crisp cotton bedding.

Would not stay again
    • Traditional King Room

The shuttle bus only made one stop at the international terminal and we were flying domestic which meant a very long walk to Air Canada with our luggage. I had to take a taxi from the hotel

Easy and convenient location for a night before and early morning flight.
    • Traditional Queen Room

The signage could be better. My room was located on the ground floor but with 4 digits in the room number, I instinctively headed for the elevators. Couldn’t find the room, took the elevator back down and did a lot of unnecessary exploration. As I headed back to the front desk to inquire, I passed the receptionist who snapped at me and gave me attitude, as if it was ridiculous for a guest to not find their room. Late at night after a long drive, i could have done without that. All they had to do was point me in the right direction upon checking In. But the hotel was fine.

The proximity to the airport and free shuttle make this hotel a great choice.

Lovely mid priced hotel with upper end facilities.
    • Deluxe King

People were smoking near the pool area, and despite it being a non smoking hotel, no-one seemed too concerned.

wonderful comfy bed, and a nice bright and light room. The restaurant is lovely for breakfast, particularly the outside terrace area. The food is superb - we opted to order from the menu rather than select from the buffet as we are not big eaters and the buffet seemed rather pricey. We had room service breakfast on a previous visit and couldn't eat it all, but it was equally delicious.

Great Staff
    • Traditional Room with Two Double Beds

The pool area is not inviting at all.

The staff. The bar area and prices of food and drink were very reasonable. The comfort of the room and shuttle service to airport.

The only thing I liked about the property was the bed was...
    • Traditional King Room

They had a spa that was never open that’s why want to book that hotel. That we get served raw Hamburger meat. The TV didn’t work properly and the staff was rude. More than likely it was because we were English speaking people. I saw way too often in the hotel.

The only thing I liked about the property was the bed was comfortable. They also had a nice heated wonderful pool with hot tub

Perfect location
    • Traditional King Room

This is a non smoking hotel, however our room smelled quite smoky. People were smoking beside the pool, and staff did not seem to object. There were cigarette butts in the garden.

Best bed I've ever slept in. Room was sunny and bright. Service was friendly and prompt. Pool and garden area is lovely. Place is literally 2 mins from the airport.

So convenient for the airport.
    • Queen Room - Disability Access

Very long corridors with location of facilities poorly labeled. As common in hotels of this type, poorly lit, but at least dark at night. The grounds could be very much improved with 48 hours of a gardening crew to smarten up (do some weeding and smarten the flower beds). Folks would use the outside more if it was more attractive.

The pool was a good size and temperature and was open on one side to watch the planes pass by. Good lively bar well staffed. Very good size room with comfy bed. Very good transfer to and from airport. From there we used the excellent 747 bus to downtown.

Women’ safety
    • Queen Room - Disability Access

They assigned a ground floor room. The windows open so ground floor is not a wise choice for a woman travelling solo. The hotel should have known that this is a safety issue. As a result, they put me in one of their old, tired, non-renovated rooms (204) as it was the only room left in the hotel?

Shuttle to airport was a good service

I would stay there again
    • Traditional King Room

Even though my room with a king bed was paid for, for two nights, because of our late arrival...I told them that ahead of time.... They sold our room. They gave us a supposedly queen, felt like a double. The next day we asked to move to a king and they arranged it. Right so too

The rooms were comfortable and the mattresses were terrific!

A good airport hotel.
    • Queen Room - Disability Access

You can get the airport shuttle to the hotel in a few minutes. The restaurant serves good food so after a long flight you can just get everything you need and don't have to go out looking for somewhere to eat. Our package also included breakfast which was a hot buffet and was very good. We had a late check out as well.

It was adjacent to airport, less than 5 mins, shuttle every...
    • Traditional King Room

Hallway to rooms was dark.

It was adjacent to airport, less than 5 mins, shuttle every 15 mins, very welcoming at reception and dining room, dinner and breakfast food exceeded expectations. Ground floor room was convenient and very quiet, no aircraft noise. Water pressure in shower was great. King bed was softer than we have, but had a great sleep. Aircon adjustable. Very good value.

The Rooms were very clean and the bed really comfy.
    • Deluxe King

The attitude of the staff that attended to me terrible. It was always a case of take it or leave it. The ONLY SPG member hotel where a Gold card Member cannot use the Club Lounge. Simply appalling!!

The Rooms were very clean and the bed really comfy.

Excellent overnight stay
    • Traditional Queen Room

The fact that Booking.com had us registered under my middle name. The room phone was locked out while our daughter was trying to reach us

The comfortable bed, clean, crispy sheets, coffee maker. When you've been out of Canada you have a great appreciation for them on return

Modern. Comfortable. Friendly.
    • Queen Room - Disability Access

The sofa had chocolate crumbs on it. The rest of the room was clean but it made me wonder.

Modern. Spacious. Very comfortable bed. Large shower. Clock by bed. Indoor coffee maker. Convenient - room on same floor as conference centre.

Room was clean, only one bottle of water. Overall, next time, I will look at other avenue before.
    • Traditional King Room

No service at entrance. Not easy to find a cart when you have a few suitcases, a carry on ans a purse. Did not like the fact that I was charge 15 dollars with taxes for the parking. When you pay $169.00 for a room plus (3 taxes) parking should be included. Breakfast at $21.00 is way over price for what you get.

How clean things are. Service is somewhat friendly.

I had a nice stay even though it was just one night because...
    • Traditional Room with Two Double Beds

I had a nice stay even though it was just one night because of a cancelled flight. However, airport shuttle took a long time to pickup from airport. Also, in the morning, the airport shuttle gets packed very quickly with everyone trying to get to the airport at the same time.

Airport hotel with good services
    • Traditional Queen Room

The first room I was given was close to a noisy party that was happening in the designated area for meetings. I asked for a room on another floor and was given one immediately.

Proximity to the airport , the size of the room, the mattress was very comfortable and nice bed linens. Iron, ironing board and coffee machine in the room as well.

It was good.
    • Traditional King Room

When booking I expected breakfast, once in the hotel it wasn't included because I used "booking.com" had to pay 25.00 for eggs and toast. The fridge in the room was locked and couldn't have my snacks with me.

Nice people. Very helpful.

Enjoyed our stay. We'd stay there again!
    • Queen Room - Disability Access

Shower stall grout appeared a little mildewed.

We requested early check-in since our ship docked at 8:30 am, & front desk was wonderful in accommodating us. We spent the whole day in the room, with free wi-fi! We ate in the restaurant downstairs, wait staff was really friendly & had a table looking out to the waterfall & pond...loved this little oasis! Fried calamari was excellent, mushroom ravioli was ok but the cream sauce was nothing special. The bed was the most comfortable EVER! Airport shuttle was available at 4:30 am & we did not wait long.

the walk to the room with two large bags, was excessive.
    • Traditional King Room

the walk to the room with two large bags, was excessive. By actual count, I passed more than 60 rooms to get to my room. Not the most clever layout. Ask for a room near the lobby or the elevator

Excellent choice
    • Traditional King Room

The beds were extremely comfortable and the attendance by all the staff was exceptional. It is obvious that the staff are well trained. The gift shop prices are more than reasonable.

Very tired room
    • Traditional King Room

The room was very tired and dated our room 2141 had torn and frayed carpet at the doorway. The hotel foyer was clean and the common areas looked four star our room apart from the bed barely 3 star

Staff with excellent English language skills

Questionable cleanliness
    • Queen Room - Disability Access

I'm a frequent traveler and will not return to this hotel. When I checked in there were about 100 people waiting for rooms in the lobby. The room given to me was dirty: the bathroom had hair all over the floor, the night table was dirty, and the bed had not been properly made. After four calls to the front desk, I was unable to reach the staff at the front desk to ask for a room change and had to stand in line again at check-in to get a new room ... the manager was busy checking in a group and did not look cooperative or understanding of the situation. The new room was a renovated room which was much cleaner but the trash cans had not been emptied after the last guest stay which made me concerned about the cleanliness of the hotel. Overall, a very disappointing experience.

Typical airport hotel with good shuttle service. But noisy airport!
    • Traditional Room with Two Double Beds

It was difficult getting the shuttle from the train to the airport to get another shuttle to the hotel. At 9:00 in the morning, peak check-out time, only one person staffing the front desk. Main problem was that our room was right beside the runway, so jet noise taking off was not pleasant. Hotels near runways should have sound proof windows. I would only stay here again if away from the runways.

It was close to the airport. The room was comfortable. Great shower (but peeling ceiling). Food in the restaurant was very good, and good service. The shuttle TO the airport was great.

Overall good with the exception of the 2 incidents
    • Traditional Room with Two Double Beds

after my first night my room was not made up by 3:30pm. I was told the log sheet stated I refused room service which is not true. After my room was finally cleaned I found my prescription sunglasses were broken- had been knocked down onto the floor breaking the rim and damaging the lense. The night manager was nice but not helpful..could not do anything, took a picture and told me the day manger would be in at 7a and would look into it. When checking out the day manager had not reviewed the info left from the night before and advised he would look into it and get back to me. I have still not heard anything from Sheraton which is disappointing. I understand accidents happen, but own up to it and look after the customer. Now I am left in limbo as to what they are going to do and probably out of a $500. pair of prescription sunglasses. DSisappointing to say the least

overall clean and well maintained. Convenient for my needs

Very nice and convenient to the airport.
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds

Parking procedures were a little unclear and I did not like having to wait at front desk for a ticket to exit parking. I wish the pool/hot tub were open a little later.

Breakfast was great and vet reasonably priced.

worst experience in montreal ever.
    • Traditional Room with Two Double Beds

the staff. food was disgusting. the waitress made us wait a least 10 minutes before taking our order. ( with a 3 year old child) they fist gave us a crappy room on the 1st floor with mold. even dough we paid 400$+ for a 5 hours stay (cause we missed our connection flight) . worse experience in montreal ever. we had 5 luggages nobody helped us to get to our room. the hotel looks incredible from the outside... wait until you get a room...

Convenient airport location after a long flight & landing at night
    • Traditional King Room

Couldn't get the wifi to work despite checking with reception who said no code was needed.

The room rate included the buffet breakfast which was good. Certain items had run out, but it was refilled extremely quickly. The staff was helpful when we had enquiries about onward travel and one member of staff ( the man who helped with luggage) logged onto a computer in the lobby to check information for us.

Feel I was scammed
    • Queen Room - Disability Access

What was shown on line was not at all what we saw as facilities. It was false advertisement. The only reason I did not complain yet is because I've been in the hospital sick ever since I left the hotel. (Not because of the hotel)

Will not stay again but Robin in the front was amazing.
    • Deluxe King

Getting a hold of the staff from the room was next to impossible. Called a couple of times and waited on average 10 min to pick up many times they didn't. the electricity also shut off and since it took awhile for them to pick up the phone, we sat in the dark the entire time.

The shower pressure was incredible.

Overall the hotel is outdated, it was a friendly and clean...
    • Traditional King Room

Although they cleaned our rooms they did not provide us with towels. We had to ask for towels, which we should have to ask since we were there for two days. In addition, we got charged for 3 rooms instead of 2 rooms. I went through booking .com to book and l cancelled one room way in advance and although booking.com updated their records, Sheraton did not . I would be helpful that your systems are updated to reflect accurate information when changes are made.

Overall the hotel is outdated, it was a friendly and clean hotel.

We arrived late and left early so no real idea of relative...
    • Traditional King Room

The shuttle was very crowded and there was quite a long wait. We had to let one go and wait for the next so a possible 45 min waiting time over all.

We arrived late and left early so no real idea of relative position and location beyond proximity to the airport

Horrible Experience At Sheraton
    • Queen Room - Disability Access

Overpriced to begin with. NO internet was working all day when I really needed it. Breakfast was garbage. For the price they are charging they are a ripoff. Bad Customer service. Person traveling alone will regret having two full suitcases and carry-on bags. Rooms are way too small. I have had better experiences in hotels that are half the price I paid here. Rude staff to boot. Extremely disappointed. Will never stay at any Sheraton's in my entire life I have decided.

NOTHING except the bedsheet was clean.

Great location and facilities near airport
    • Traditional Room with Two Double Beds

Since we were not in a hurry, the friendly but slow service in the restaurant and at the check out desk did not bother us. If you have a tight schedule, you should factor this in or you may have to leave before your food arrives. If there was an online or an express checkout, I didn't find it. A large family asking for detailed tourist information took up a lot of time of the only available reception staff while we waited and waited for a 2 minute checkout.

Food and facilities - plus ease of getting to and from the airport. Great swimming pool - larger than most hotels' and open to the outside.

Nice hotel next to airport
    • Traditional Queen Room

Breakfast was a little expensive.

Great location next to airport. Free shuttle to and from the airport. Gym is open 24 hours per day. Good selection at breakfast albeit a little expensice

I was very impressed with the front desk staff, the porter...
    • Traditional King Room

I was very impressed with the front desk staff, the porter who helped with my bags and Armando who was serving breakfast in the restaurant. Incredibly friendly and helpful. When checking in, the clerk found my old! Starwood account (Gold preferred from 2009) and upgraded me to a beautiful room. I had changed jobs in early 2010, moving from Portland, Oregon to Brisbane, Australia and my frequent stay account lapsed. But she found that account and gave me a little recognition. The porter was really great with my bags and getting me settled in the room. On Sunday morning, the front desk clerk was also incredibly friendly and instantly gave me a late check out (2pm!) when I requested this. I did not end up using it as my colleague changed plans, but it was wonderful service. Bar was nice for an evening meal, mostly airline staff for interesting company. Good range of microbrews. Bed was super comfortable, room was quiet. And, Armondo's service was impeccable and conversation very engaging. This is a fantastic property.

Great room for early morning flight.

No breakfast provided

The bed was extremely comfortable. Room very clean .transportation to the airport. Restaurant and bar on site,great hamburgers!

Perfect for the airport!
    • Traditional Queen Room

Asked about the shuttle before arriving and was given clear instructions of how to find the shuttle. Very friendly and helpful staff. Very clean, good facilities, very convenient for the airport. Good food on the took service menu.

The service was amazing.
    • Traditional King Room

The service was amazing. The young bartender Sylvain, went beyond his duties in trying to find us a restaurant and looking at traffic for us in downtown Montreal. Very curtuous and amazing staff. You can actually have real coffee such as espresso and cappuccino which was a blessing.

Another great stay
    • Deluxe King

Asking for parking passes everytime we left the property , parking in the winter is horrible

Stayed at this property a number of times its always clean and the staff are always friendly , rooms clean and comfortable , pool and hot tub are great

Conveniently located near the airport but noisy
    • Traditional King Room

The sound proofing was very poor. Being adjacent to the airport I did presume the room would have reasonable sound proofing but not so. The windows were old and very poorly fitted. The location was very near the airport but not walking distance to any points of interest, shopping or restaurants.

The restaurant was good and the rooms were a decent size. The shuttle service was efficient.

• Reviewed: 3 June 2017

Handy to airport and city.
    • Traditional King Room

Very convenient to the Airport. We chose this hotel because we had a morning departure to New York so could avoid traffic. Good access to freeways into town also. Room and restaurant prices were very reasonable for the comfort offered. Would stay there again.

Convenient for overnight near airport.
    • Traditional King Room

Language barrier with the check in staff, problems with check out when they said they owed me money, no explanation, and they could not access their cash. I said just credit my credit card as the shuttle was leaving with my luggage, but they said they could not. So I have no idea what they owe me and why. Will have to wait for credit card statements I guess.

Location and frequency of the shuttle.

Can't get better than this!

Not a thing.

I've stayed at this property a number of times when I'm flying out of Montreal. It's so convenient with a shuttle service that runs round the clock just minutes from the airport. The rooms are very large with all the amenities. Staff is extremely helpful and friendly. The restaurant is excellent and open from 6 am until 11 pm. Can't get any better than this. Need a massage? No problem! (It's more expensive then some other nearby airport lodgings but worth the extra cost.)

Good stay
    • Traditional King Room

It was ok, but i noticed that hotels accepting booking.com reservations do not offer the best located rooms even if nice rooms (near bar or elevator, more noisy). Thanks

All good

Very good value for the money!
    • Traditional Room with Two Double Beds

It was lovely and the room was updated and very clean. The food in the restaurant was very good. We appreciated the airport shuttle. Staff were very friendly.

• Reviewed: 6 May 2017

highly recomed to all my coworkers for future stay's.
    • Traditional Queen Room

The agent at the desk the night of my stay was beyond helpful, he proved that customer service is the hotel's priority and its for that reason alone that I will book all my stay's with this hotel chain in the future.

Sheraton, good but Booking.com info needs updating.
    • Traditional King Room

1. The arrival airport shuttle was very problematic. Advance information from Booking.com was incorrect, it misdirected us to pick-up location - at the opposite end of the terminal from correct location. This was both physically fatiguing and time-consuming. Not what was needed at the end of a lengthy trans-atlantic flight. Additionally, at that time of day (mid-afternoon) shuttles need to be more frequent - there was a considerable line-up for the Sheraton plus a lengthy wait time. Shuttles for other hotels came and went several times while we waited for the Sheraton shuttle. The shuttle was consequently jammed full and not comfortable. **However, please note...the drivers for both shuttles were very pleasant and professional. No problem at all with their service. Departure shuttle at 7 a.m. was without problem. 2. Booking.com stated there was a $4.25 charge for wifi in the room. In fact it was free. While this is a plus for the hotel, it once again reflects negatively on Booking.com's accuracy. I brought both these issues to the attention of tjhe Shertaton Reception desk at time of checkout and the matter was treated seriously with a copy made of my Booking.com email info.

Bed was very comfortable with excellent sheets. Toileteries were good.

• Reviewed: 30 April 2017

OVER RATED - OVER PRICED

EVERYTHING

I will never stay there again. Our room was overlooking the parking lot/runway, 2nd floor so we were kept up at night with jet noise then again at 5 am, earplugs in the room would be brilliant. We did request to be moved but with difficulty and stress. I was told at the time of booking in that parking was free......NOT $12.50 per night... which they would not alter. No stocked fridge, no robes unless you ask for one......seriously this is not a 4 **** hotel by any stretch. There are better friendlier hotels around, don't waste your money at this one. L Boucher

• Reviewed: 20 April 2017

Higher charge than declaired and extra charges for what? can't find the contact email of the hotel
    • Traditional Queen Room

I slept just one night for flight transfer and I was charged more than declared in booking.com (97 euro on booking.com and 117 euros on my card...why? and is not for change rates cause I checked the rate of that day and the bill was supposed to be 95 euro!) and I was also charged on my card extra 35,34 euros on the leaving day for no reason. I slept few hours and didn't even use the towels. I would like to know why but I do not find the email contact.

• Reviewed: 14 April 2017

Nice, but you can do better for business.
    • Traditional King Room

Inconveniently located. Uber driver missed a confusing turn, as did my business colleague. Power went out for an hour without any communication from staff. Seemed like that might be a common event for them.

Free 24/7 shuttles make it easy to get to. Pleasant staff.

• Reviewed: 6 April 2017

Very clean and relaxing room.
    • Traditional King Room

Very clean and relaxing room. Nice to come after working week to relax before the flight home. Good location only few minutes to airport with free shuttle.

Great location-modest room
    • Traditional Queen Room

Tv didn't work (weak signal) the night before. Coffee maker wouldn't turn on-couldn't see whether the plug was fully plugged in

Nice bar; comfortable bed

• Reviewed: 22 March 2017

Quick stay before our Flight Departure date and our Flight Arrival date.
    • Traditional Queen Room

Loved the rooms in the tower instead of the other section of the hotel

The beds and duvets were so nice and comfy. Service was great at desk as well as their restaurant. Great food at reasonable prices.

• Reviewed: 19 March 2017

Good hotel to stay at.
    • Traditional Queen Room

The shuttle bus from the airport to the hotel was not well marked, it did not have large decals like the other hotel shuttle buses do. It also is not dedicated to the hotel it makes an additional stop, causing longer waits between buses.

Large clean room. Great mattress. Bathroom has all the amenities you want, great shower with high water pressure.

• Reviewed: 16 March 2017

NOT secure parking ! Truck Stolen from their "secure' parking.
    • Traditional King Room

My vehicle was stolen from your parking lot and when I went into the desk to tell them, they did not seems shocked. When with a manager at first I felt like the blame was being defected back towards myself. I was told I did not tell them I was leaving my vehilce for the period of my vacation out of the country and I did not give them vehicle information such as make, model, plate. I recall doing this with the person who checked us in and also confirmed I was leaving my vehicle for that period of time I was away and was told it was fine, the rate was $X.xx . After he investgated who checked us into the hotel, he found out it was actually him, and it was stated in our online booking that we would be leaving our vehicle. After asking questions such as camera and location, I the answers I was given (some not working and some pointing only to license plates) I feel like this could be an inside job from someone from the hotel perhaps. But not pointing fingers. Once that was estibilished the manager was very helping in getting us in touch with police, a rental vehilce company, paying for our taxi to the rental car company, then giving us a room for the night and covering our dinner at the hotel restaurant as we had then been dealing with this for 4-5 hours and into the night. After asking questions such as camera and locations, the answers I was given (some not working and some pointing only to license plates) I feel like this could be an inside job from someone from the hotel perhaps. But not pointing fingers. Vehilce was stolen same or next day we had left for a 7 day vacation so not reported for at least 5 plus days...hmmmtes before stating we had to leave and to call us a taxi. The hotel did and also paid for it which was nice, but we had to pay for our own ride back to the hotel when returning. transportation was no where to be found. Also, transportation to and from the hotel to the airport wasn't very good.

The restaurant at the hotel was very good. That is all !!

• Reviewed: 15 March 2017

For staying beside the airport - it is amazing option!
    • Traditional Queen Room

I had just few hours staying there but I haven't found anything that i didn't like.

For staying beside the airport - it is amazing option! 24 hours shuttle to the airport, every 15-20 minutes. The bed is just something incredible! Unfortunately I haven't had a chance to try the breakfast - was leaving at 3 am, but the bar in the lobby was very nice. Very good and responsive people working there))

• Reviewed: 11 March 2017

Disappointed
    • Traditional King Room

The round design of the hotel made for a very long walk with heavy luggage. No offer of a bell boy or luggage cart. The ground floor room was dark and felt like a basement. The bathroom needs a fan, the sink wouldn't drain and the hair dryer was broken. There were only 2 bath towels. The breakfast was average. I expect more from a Sheraton. Much poorer than the Sheraton in Toronto airport. .

This bar/restaurant staff were very friendly and my meal was good. The bed was very comfortable.

• Reviewed: 7 March 2017

I couldnt get the bedside lights to work.
    • Traditional Queen Room

When I asked where to stand to catch the shuttle, one of the male workers said stand over there and just make sure he sees you....I thought to myself, thanks a lot for your help....too busy talking to the girl behind the desk.

I couldnt get the bedside lights to work....

Would not pay full price there
    • Traditional Room with Two Double Beds

Very noisy (window problem with the wind),shower pommel(too high and no water pressure),found a spiderweb, double beds were unconfortable.

Room was clean,paid a fair price with booking.com

Great hotel! Pay attention for your shuttle
    • Traditional King Room

Shuttle staff are great but the system needs improving. Shuttles are too hard to identify, do I take the aeropark bus? The via bus? Indigo bus? This is very confusing at the airport. Not enough shuttles at peak times.

I thought the person who checked us in did a very good thing by saying, "it's not always this crazy here" and smiling when faced with a very busy reception area. By those few words she made me feel like a weight was lifted off me as I felt she acknowledged how stressful the check in process was without me saying one word-Thank you for your grace under fire.

• Reviewed: 24 February 2017

Comfortable beds. Well-located hotel.
    • Deluxe King

Small bathrooms. Dinning room would need additionnal staging and the menu is not attactive, not representative of the Montreal fine cuisine.

The staff at the restaurant was efficient and friendly.

• Reviewed: 14 February 2017

Fine
    • Traditional Queen Room

For the price it would be nice if the parking had been included. I will stay somewhere else next time where it is included.

Easy location for the airport. Very accommodating for a late check in early check out

• Reviewed: 11 January 2017

Good choice for an airport hotel
    • Traditional King Room

Larger signage on the shuttle bus - initially it was hard to see amongst all the other shuttles.

Everything we required for an overnight stay for a stopover flight. The shuttle bus driver was particularly helpful.

• Reviewed: 8 January 2017

Couldn't sleep
    • Traditional Queen Room

Couldn't sleep much: the hotel was guesting also a college sport team and the kids had a big party all night long. The hotel staff didn't do much to break down the party. Shame on Sheraton: they should have known better and not accept to host a large group of college athletes on their way home after after a big win somewhere.

• Reviewed: 30 December 2016

Pretty good location.
    • Traditional Room with Two Double Beds

I couldn't sign my tablet to the hotel Internet. It said I was connected but I was not fully connected.

Pretty good location. Able to walk to the metro, train station, underground and piers.

• Reviewed: 14 December 2016

Quality hospitality was always expressed.
    • Traditional Queen Room

I was warmly welcomed and treated so nicely through out. The ladies at breakfast helped with shopping areas, buses to take etc. so friendly. My visit was wonderful.T Thank you everyone.

• Reviewed: 13 December 2016

What happen to the Sheraton
    • Traditional King Room

Room service was horrible, they don't answer the phone, send the wrong order, food was cold. They book me at the order end of the hotel almost need a seat to rest in between the room and the lobby, shower was dirty, tv remote didn't work! Just a bad experience overall!

Close to the airport

• Reviewed: 12 December 2016

Room service fast efficient & exactly as ordered great...
    • Queen Room - Disability Access

Very low toilet Only one plug beside the bed & you had to dig for it under the bedside table Had to ask for wifi password then it was given to me on a bandaid size piece of paper No spare blanket in cupboard to put over me on the sofa while watching tv

Room service fast efficient & exactly as ordered great waitstaff Bed comfy & inviting looking

• Reviewed: 31 October 2016

Convenient to the Airport
    • Traditional Queen Room

Restaurant was average. Food OK. Wine list was poor. I ordered crepes for breakfast and was assured they were french crepes. I got pancakes made from a mix.

Close to airport and good shuttle service make this a good choice for stopovers. Staff were very friendly and capable. Large common areas make it a good meeting place.