Reviews of Novotel Montreal Center 4 stars

1180 Rue De La Montagne, H3G 1Z1 Montréal, Canada

#38 of 134 hotels in Montréal

Excellent hotel and location!
    • Superior King Room (2 Adults)

Lighting in bathroom was poor.

Excellent location! Hotel was very clean and staff were very accommodating. 2 minute walk to St. Catherine Street with many restaurants and great shopping. 5 minute walk to Bell Centre, grocery store and subway station. Safe area! Would stay at this hotel again.

Staff & location were great!
    • Superior Double Room with Two Double Beds (2 Adults)

The room had a musty odor which gave the impression that it wasn't clean although it did look clean. The toiletries were not the best, I was happy I brought my own.

Staff & location were great! The beds and pillows were comfortable.

Great central location, easy access to everything in town. Novotel never disappoints.
    • Superior King Room (2 Adults)

Parking was expensive @ about $30/day.

Perfect for a quick stay in the center of the city. Great central location, easy access to everything. Clean, comfortable, modern rooms. Novotel upholds very good and consistent standards in general.

Good stay
    • Superior King Room (2 Adults)

There is no snack machine, only beverage machine, so it is a bit hard to find out what to do if hungry in deep night.

Very good hotel: new room, fashionable decoration, various facilities and quite clean environment. The TV is the best, as it is not only big but can be connected to your cell phone.

Good place bad garage
    • Superior King Room (2 Adults)

The parking garage is a nightmare I paid 30 dollars per night but it was very small and I had difficulty to park

Good hotel Good location Clean and comfortable

The location was great!
    • Superior Double Room with Two Double Beds (2 Adults)

The parking was VERY expensive and tight. There was also no swimming pool.

The location was great! Easy to walk to lots of different parts of the city! The staff was friendly, especially when there was a leaky pipe below our room and we had to change rooms, they moved us to a larger room at no extra charge and gave us free breakfast!

Good location but average hotel
    • Superior King Room (2 Adults)

Mini bar not filled everyday. Ironing table unusable. Old iron... empty food plater spent several hours outside the room before it was removed. Average hotel.

Location. Room big enough with amenities

Breakfast was a good value
    • Superior Double Room with Two Double Beds (2 Adults)

I requested a quiet room and sadly I was put in a room across from the gym. The sound of dropping weights was loud enough to rattle my shower door and wake me up at 5AM. I complained. No one cared.

Breakfast was a good value

I'll be back.
    • Superior King Room (2 Adults)

The restaurant is a good option if you can't or don't want to go out to explore the many options in and around. I ate twice and everything was well prepared and reasonable compared with the neighborhood options. I hate to complain about anything here because the staff are sweet and kind but the service is very slow and even if there aren't many customers the wait staff still get the orders wrong or forget the drinks or don't bring cutlery or something or the other like that. Just a matter of having a good manager and the problem would be solved !

The location was very convenient and the room spotless. Bed was very comfortable and everything worked. The "modern" shower faucet was "tricky" to operate but once you figure it out it's fine. Front desk staff very helpful.

Good location, close to the subway, bars and restaurants.
    • Superior King Room (2 Adults)

Bad surprise for the checkout. It was way more expensive than it was announced on Booking.com. I paid double price without any good explication. Good hotel but I didn’t expect pay that price.

Good location, close to the subway, bars and restaurants. Clean, quite place. The room is also comfortable and modern. Also very good breakfast and the staff is nice.

Great location, clean hotel, I'll come back again.

No issues.

The location was great, the hotel was clean and modern. Parking was $30 compare to out door parking at $15 a day. However, I get to come in and out as many time as I want which was convenient for us.

Great Hotel in Montreal

all was good

The Novotel is very recent and has all that you expect from a modern hotel. Rooms are great and have great Wifi. USB and power where needed. The location in at walking distance 200 meters from bus 747 and close to the St Catherine street with all main stores and attractions. We had a great stay!

Wonderful. I recommend it highly. Great pricepoint and value.
    • Superior King Room (2 Adults)

Bright light on the tv when you turn it off. I mentioned it to staff so I'm sure they will do something about it.

The room was clean and very very quiet. That's the most important thing for me. No sound transfer between the walls. Food was very good at the restaurant in the hotel and breakfast in the room [room service] was as much as I'd pay at a nearby breakfast place for that quality, as the price included a carafe of coffee which was fabulous as I got 4 nice cups out of it. Staff is so kind and helpful including the chef who made sure everything was appropriately gluten free for me. thanks to all!

I picked a winner.
    • Superior King Room (2 Adults)

Staff werr SUPER helpful. My first visit to Montreal and I don't have a good sense of direction. They gave me maps and told me how to do everything. The bus stop from the airport is a two-minute walk from hotel and getting the bus back to the airport was just as simple what I didn't know then I found out was for $13.75 I had a whole weekend pass to the Bus and use of the Metro all weekend for my race because I was participating in. That bus got me to and from the airport and the train is how I got to every point of my destinations during the weekend.

Perfect location with awesome restaurants on the street as well.

Overall Satisfied!
    • Superior King Room (2 Adults)

We stayed there for only a weekend. I wasn't a big fan of the view because it was right in front of the other building. Since we were on the first floor, pedestrians can see us if we open the curtains. Also the cleaning staffs didn't change our bed sheets which I didn't expect.

I like the location and the overall cost of the stay. Very modern looking building and quick service during the check-in.

Overall, this is a good place to stay at
    • Superior King Room (2 Adults)

The account creation process of Booking.com was a bit complicated and it was difficult to associate a new account with a booking that was already made.

The hotel was as described and at a good location.

The emploee who checked me in was friendly and cheerful.
    • Superior King Room (2 Adults)

It would be nice if there were some kind of ledge inside the shower that guests can put their shampoo bottles etc. on.

The emploee who checked me in was friendly and cheerful.

Would stay again!
    • Superior Double Room with Two Double Beds (2 Adults)

The restaurant and bar closed at 10pm which was much earlier than we’d have liked. The positive side is that there is an Irish bar directly across the street (seconds away). Crescent Steeet also has a bunch of bars and is just a few minutes walk (next street over).

Location was fabulous!

Excellent. Will definitely book here again
    • Superior King Room (2 Adults)

The price could be a little bit cheaper and room service could be offered later. Would like to see a rewards program for frequent guests.

Located within walking distance to restaurants,shopping and entertainment. Very modern and contemporary rooms. Staff very friendly and helpful. Very close to public transit, walking distance.

Comfortable, we would repeat
    • Superior King Room (2 Adults)

The location is a bit far from the downtown so you need to take the metro to come back to the hotel at night. You need to take into account the added taxes (general issue in Montreal) that you pay for the hotel and meals on top of the initial price.

Very comfortable mattress and big room. Excellent environment in the restaurant, which conveniently opens from 7am to 10pm. The guys at the reception were in general very helpful (with one exception) in guiding us through turistic atractions and ways to get to watch them.

Overall great stay
    • Superior Double Room with Two Double Beds (2 Adults)

No pool, could have been a little cleaner ( lights, remotes, stained bed spread/pillow cases), very noisy air exchange in room 918...had to drown it out with a/c to sleep.

Modern room/building, great location, very comfy beds

Clean. Comfy. Great location. Good value.
    • Superior King Room (2 Adults)

Staff unfriendly & sometimes unhelpful. We were totally ignored at check in whilst a staff member completed other duties and on another occasion where we required help. We had to phone front desk each day to request our tea, milk & coffee was replenished in room

Clean. Great location. Comfy bed. Great shower.

OVERALL OUR STAY WAS VERY PLEASANT.
    • Superior King Room (2 Adults)

HAVING A SMALL FRIDGE IN ROOM WOULD BE MORE ACCOMODATING. WHETHER IT'S FOR BUSINESS OR FAMILIES STAYING AT THE HOTEL. ALSO NOT HAVING A MICROWAVE IN THE ROOM IS NOT VERY ACCOMODATING, IF THIS IS NOT POSSIBLE HAVE A MICROWAVE ON EACH FLOOR WHERE THEY KEEP THE ICE AND DRINK MACHINE.

COMFORTABLE BED, STREET VIEW.

Great stay
    • Superior King Room (2 Adults)

The only recommendation I would give to others is to request a room on a higher floor or on the rear side of hotel. There are a few popular bars close by and overnight on the weekend the street gets rowdy. We didn’t mind as we were up with our baby anyways...but it may be irritating to someone trying to get more rest.

The gentleman at the front desk was a delight. We were staying with our 11 month old and after a long drive from Ontario he was a bit cranky. The front desk upgraded us to a beautiful large room at the end of the hall so we wouldn’t disturb other guests. Room was beautiful, big and comfortable.

Mixed service. From very good from sone to very bad from another.
    • Superior Double Room with Two Double Beds (2 Adults)

One waitress in restaurant was terrible. She ignored us for so long thay we left the restaurant.

We had one front desk clerk that eas excellent. Very friendly and helpful.

Very enjoyable
    • Superior King Room (3 Adults)

Unfortunately the rooms are missing drawers to put away the clothing As well we had two beds and there was no night table in between the beds I had to use my suitcase as a night table

The rooms are beautifully modern decorated Needs a bit more lighting But overall very lovely

Clean and good value for the stay
    • Superior King Room (2 Adults)

There is no concierge to assist with finding local activities and the staff was not equipped to fill this role. Also, there was a weird smell when we first checked into the room and the pillows were too firm and uncomfortable.

Modern decor and sitting area in the room.

Great location and amazing staff.
    • Superior Double Room with Two Double Beds (2 Adults)

Loud party on our floor on the Saturday night and Sunday night of our stay. Had to call fro t desk at very late times - after midnight. Dealt with quickly.

Great location and amazing staff. Large, comfortable room.

Can hardly wait to plan another trip there.
    • Superior King Room (2 Adults)

The food was a little pricey but not outrageous.

Location was perfect for all the activities we did. Our expectations were exceeded on our whole trip. We went to a hockey game and shopping was close plus the transportation system was very easy to use. Definitely a place we would recommend.

The room is a good size and clean
    • Superior King Room (2 Adults)

The bed is very uncomfortable Only stayed one night and woke up to a sore back There was no fitted sheet on the mattress. You had the mattress cover, flat sheet and your duvet cover. We only had two small towels and they were like sandpaper

The room is a good size and clean The bathroom recently renovated was very good The location was excellent because we went to the Bell Centre for hockey game which is just 2 blocks away

Very pleasant
    • Superior Double Room with Two Double Beds (3 Adults)

For the size of the room I wish they would have 2 queen beds instead of doubles. Rooms perfect in every other way just wish they would complete the experience with bigger beds

Great location, friendly staff and clean rooms
    • Superior King Room (2 Adults)

-Staff was friendly. When we arrived, we felt warmly welcomed. Whenever we needed something such as conditioner and extra shower gel, they could accommodate immediately. -Lobby and room was clean. It was newly renovated so everything looked clean and bed was quite comfy. -Location is great. Hotel is easily accessible and very close to shopping areas and train/bus stations. There is a supermarket just down the street, and a couple coffee shops at the corner which was very convenient for us.

Expensive, but nice hotel
    • Superior King Room (2 Adults)

A bit on the expensive side, and not as close to old port as desired. We stayed here due to its close proximity to central station. Breakfast was good $19.50 + tax, but again a bit pricey.

Classy hotel that offered us everything we needed for our stay. Nice large begs which was fantastic, and the shower was also nice. Location is close to Centre Bell, central station and shops, however it is a bit of a walk to the Old Port. The 747 bus drops you off nice and close, so no need to book transfers.

Although my stay was short I would go again.
    • Superior King Room (2 Adults)

Not really applicable for me.

Although my stay was short I would go again. I had no expectations and enjoyed my stay. The bed was really comfortable. Thank you.

We had a big room with a nice view of the street.
    • Superior King Room (2 Adults)

We had a big room with a nice view of the street. The bed was amazingly comfortable! The hotel is also close to the Main Streets where shops and restaurants line, and the pub right across the road had a great bunch of people and choice of beer.

Excellent! Will definitely stay here again! :)
    • Superior King Room (2 Adults)

Better hours and lower prices for the restaurant and room service. Maybe include a continental breakfast with your room or even a voucher to eat at the restaurant.

Very Modern & Contemporary. Location is within walking distance to Bell centre,Grocery store,Shopping,movie theatre and restaurants. Very Quick and easy to reach by public transportation from the airport.

I liked how house keeping visited every day to fix...
    • Superior Double Room with Two Double Beds (2 Adults)

House keeping threw out a food we had left on the night stand which threw us off because it was very inappropriate. Staff was not always welcoming. Not enough pillows. The coffee didn't taste good. The shower shocked us cause there was only 3/4 of the glass and so water would spray out onto the floor when you were trying to shower which was very annoying. Also found it very wasteful that a fresh bar of soap was thrown out and replaced every single day.

I liked how house keeping visited every day to fix everything. Very good location. Considering it was extremely cold and very frustrating to leave the hotel in that weather, considering there were so many things nearby, it was easy to get to do fun stuff without having to deal with the weather too much.

The cleaning staff should change towels and sheets each day,...
    • Superior King Room (2 Adults)

The cleaning staff should change towels and sheets each day, it was very bad that they don't do that. I was there for 4 nights and they didn't change the sheets or towels not one single day.

The hotel is in a great location and was priced right
    • Superior King Room (2 Adults)

There were q-tips in the bathroom garbage, not sure how well the room was cleaned. There is no light switch for the lights in the living area of the room. The lights had to be turned on from the light.

The hotel is in a great location and was priced right

Average place for the price
    • Superior Double Room with Two Double Beds (2 Adults)

- Unclean hallways - Loud partying people late at night - Cleaning staff left towels in room and small trash items not removed - Overall ambiance of the room was very dark; had to switch on every single light and no central controller - Boring breakfast, particularly at that price it was better to pick things up at Starbucks next door

Central downtown location, friendly staff and comfortable beds.

Just good Novotel in Montreal
    • Superior King Room (2 Adults)

The shower at the hotel, or at least, in the room 907 was really disappointing. The bathroom has a very nice rain shower head but the pressure is so low that I wondered why they had such a shower head only to deliver very low pressure. It also has a hand shower that absolutely doesn't deliver any reasonable water. I did talk to someone at the reception and he told me that that is the pressure they are offering, which was really disappointing.

I liked the room was clean, neat and eclectic. Clean lines and very modern. I liked the location, close to downtown area and the shopping malls around. And walking distance to Old Montreal. The hotel has a restaurant that came in handy in my first night as it was very cold and the food wasn't bad.

Great hotel, friendly staff and conveinant location!
    • Superior King Room (2 Adults)

The air was very dry in the room.

Hotel was extremely clean. Within walking distance to everywhere we wanted to go. Staff were friendly (as well as multi-lingual). We took the public bus from the airport which was very fast and affordable.

Very poor experience
    • Superior King Room (2 Adults)

The poorest of guest services. When we first checked in they asked us if we would like to charge the rooms to two separate credit cards for the two rooms and we agreed. When we checked out we spoke to a reception agent where we asked the amount we were being charged and she told us and offered no receipt. Once we arrived home we noticed that the credit card I originally booked on was charged for both rooms?????????? When I called Novotel to have this remediated they simply said there was nothing they could do unless we came back to Montreal. I was of course upset and frustrated. When I demanded to speak to a manager they said that no one was in but that they would have them return my call. Needless to say it is November 16th and I called on October 24...... no one has returned my call to date. POOR ... POOR .... POOR customer service. Well Novotel you lost yourself a customer and I was sure to tell my sister and her friends who visited a few weeks after to NEVER go.

Wonderful..
    • Superior King Room (2 Adults)

My husband and I thoroughly enjoyed our stay, the staff were so good to us. The facility’s are very modern and clean. We parked our car and could walk to everywhere.. We will definitely be back to stay with them again

Very nice stay in a basic but comfortable, modern and centrally located hotel. Would stay again.
    • Superior King Room (2 Adults)

More coffee in the room, more varieties of tea; toiletries - would be nice to have a body lotion and a shower cap.

Very clean. Comfortable beds. Nice, comfortable room. Quiet air conditioner. Everything worked. Good location - close to center, train station and Center Bell.

Friendly desk staff.
    • Superior Double Room with Two Double Beds (2 Adults)

Lighting strip dangling in curtains. Bathroom had some spots of dirt on wallpaper.

Friendly desk staff. Comfortable bedding and pillows. Close to shops, restaurants.

Just wonderful
    • Superior Double Room with Two Double Beds (2 Adults)

Maybe have flat sheets in the bed. 😉

The hotel staff was fabulous. The service was excellent. And the hotel is very well situated close to Bell Center, Provigo, restaurants, train station, etc.

Excellent.
    • Superior King Room (2 Adults)

Carpet on 8th floor looked as if it hadn’t been vacuumed at all.

Super cosey bed. Restaurant in hotel had really good food. Super easy location for airport, Amtrak, and Centre Ville.

What a hidden gem!
    • Superior King Room (2 Adults)

The friendliest staff I have ever encountered at a hotel. Very customer service oriented staff who are great ambassadors for not only Novotel hotels but also Montreal. The question really might be worded......what was not to like about this hotel. It was a great place to call home for several days. Nicely appointed and very clean rooms. Super comfortable beds and nice amenities. Hope to come here again.

Breakfast and local calls are very expensive.
    • Superior King Room (2 Adults)

Breakfast and local calls are very expensive. Hallways were not very clean, lobby furniture is tired and uncomfortable. Billing system of payment three days in advance was a negative surprise. The invoice was not very clear and required calls back to the hotel as we had been charged for the friends’ room for whom we made the reservation. Door latch was loose, required adjustment by us, sink stopper did not work. All in all, we feel this hotel was not good value for the money.

Simple but comfortable rooms with good location
    • Superior Double Room with Two Double Beds (2 Adults)

Nothing really, simple but comfortable and good for our one-night transfer.

Good location, close to the train station, and to restaurants and shops. Good breakfasts available although separately charged. Comfortable beds and powerful showers

More beautiful than the pictures can show!
    • Superior King Room (2 Adults)

The only thing not remodeled and totally up to date was the outside sign - it just doesn’t reflect what a beautiful hotel this is.

I can’t say enough about this hotel. It is completely remodeled and it is truly elegant. We loved the modern decor, the bright lobby and the clean, comfortable, beautiful room. So happy with our choice. There’s a nice seating area outside where we had a few cocktails and the breakfast at the restaurant was delicious (the multigrain bread was the best I’ve ever had!)

Not great
    • Superior Double Room with Two Double Beds (2 Adults)

They said free breakfast with room that was booked with 2 people, only was for one person had to pay for second (ripoff),parking garage closed for renovations the day we showed up,they really couldn’t tell us where else to park,,very frustrating when you come to big city from a small town.

Quiet room,friendly staff

A great stay in Montreal helped by such a good hotel
    • Superior King Room (2 Adults)

Lobby crowded with tour groups with tour groups.

The bathroom was the best designed, easiest to use and most comfortable. Well located and the decor was well thought out. A very nice hotel. Also near good restaurants.

It was good and I would return.
    • Superior King Room (2 Adults)

No parking on site. Sustained sound of hammer drills (in the building) that started at 9:00 am on a Saturday.

Spacious clean comfortable room with fantastic shower. Had to swipe key card t access elevator for security. Funky decor throughout. 2 minutes from St Catherine St. great restaurants and shopping.

Perfect stay and great location
    • Superior King Room (2 Adults)

The room was large with a double bed and sofa bed. The bed was very comfortable. Hotel location is perfect near Rue St Catherine where you can find most of shops and restaurants. The staff was really friendly. We would definitely come back to Novotel Montreal.

Disappointed.
    • Superior King Room (2 Adults)

Cheap fixtures, particle board furnishings, awful hardboard floor covering. No onsite parking available when we arrived. Had to pay $30/night for an unsecured parking lot. No porter.

Good location. Excellent restaurant staff. OK food Excellent handicapped washroom

Excelent! I recommend it, definitely.
    • Superior King Room (2 Adults)

The location was great, and so was the room service. The room very spacious. The staff was very kind and solved every thing we needed help with. On the other hand, it is located right besides the bikes for renting, that I use a lot.

Good, comfortable business hotel.
    • Superior King Room (2 Adults)

They have one of those stupid fridges in the room that automatically adds things to your bill if you move or disturb anything which prevents you from putting anything in it. You can request a fridge and they will put another in the room but who wants that?

Good, clean, well appointed hotel with good staff.

Very enjoyable!
    • Superior Double Room with Two Double Beds (2 Adults)

The breakfast buffet was not quite up to expectations, and there were no drawers in the room. The room was also pretty warm; although it was possible to lower the thermostat, it didn't seem to cool the room down a lot.

The location was perfect; very close to the #15 bus and the Peel Metro stop. The breakfast buffet was a bit disappointing, but there are plenty of places nearby to get meals. The room itself was quite comfortable and pleasant. I think the only addition I'd make to the room would be to put in some drawers (there was a closet with shelves and hangers, but some drawers under the table would have been nice).

Good location, very clean.
    • Executive King Room

Good location, very clean. Nice rooms, comfortable bed and friendly staff. I would stay there again. It is pricey, but in line with most other Montreal hotels. Underground's parking lot next to hotel was $30 Canadian per night

Stayed in many hotels in that area and this hotel was by far the best. Has intimacy.
    • Superior King Room (2 Adults)

There was nothing not to like!

The hotel service was excellent, easy check in and check out.The roomswere perfect(spacious and clean)The manager there was the sweetest guy. He was very accommodating as we were traveling with someone with some mental health issues. Changed rooms for us and was very kind and helpful. Perfect stay

Overall very satisfactory. Great location and friendly reception staff.
    • Superior Double Room with Two Double Beds (2 Adults)

Room service choices inflexible. My Friend wanted a plain chicken sandwich on white bread because she had a stomach problem and had to order a $17 club sandwich and leave out the bacon tomato and lettuce!?

Room and bathroom decor was lovely And beds very comfortable.

Adequate

housekeeping not very good -had to ask for toilet tissues & towels, mattress cover and bottom sheet not put on bed correctly, constantly rumpled up.

bed very comfy

Very comfortable stay
    • Superior King Room (2 Adults)

The room and bathroom were spacious with a minibar and TV. The bed was very comfortable. The wifi was excellent. I was very glad to see two USB ports next to the bed so I could charge my phone and kindle at the same time. Small touches like that make a big difference. I used room service twice and the food was delicious. There was a small taxi rank next door. If I go to Montreal again, I would book this hotel.

Good
    • Superior King Room (2 Adults)

No coffee in room, had to park outside because underground parking was under construction. Plus the parking is 30.00 a day plus gst...expensive

Beds were comfy, hotel very clean

Great location for a Montreal City Center experience.
    • Superior King Room (2 Adults)

Price excluding taxes. Makes almost 20% difference. Unclear payments that need follow up

Great location for a Montreal City Center experience. Most sites at walking distance. Maar Cresent street which is good street for some drinks.

We didn't get the complimentary breakfast, wasn't...
    • Superior King Room (2 Adults)

The underground parking was being torn apart, so for the few parking spaces, there was cement dust everywhere. They still make us pay for the parking $30. Cement dust was all over our new car, not home long enough to wash it, to see if it is scratched. :(

We didn't get the complimentary breakfast, wasn't included ! Walking distance just down from the Bell Centre. :)

Loved the hotel and the city.
    • Superior King Room (2 Adults)

A kettle rather than just a coffee machine would have been nice. Also there was no coffee provided only teabags.

Very comfortable bed and spacious room. Location was great for everything in Montreal. Staff helpful and friendly.

Room was comfortable for 3 adults.
    • Superior King Room (3 Adults)

There were 3 adults in 1 room, but only 2 sets of towels. Only enough towels for 2 adults. Housekeeping should have had advance notice that 3 adults were sharing 1 room.

Great Location
    • Superior King Room (2 Adults)

Parking under construction and they charged $30/ night. There weren't a lot of parking spaces because of the construction, and to charge $30 per night without a guarantee of the space, was unconscionable. No one helped with the luggage because the parking garage such a mess and so far below the main reception area. The sheets weren't as clean as they should have been.

great location, staff wonderful

Never again Novotel.
    • Executive King Room

Pretty much everything. Book a king size bed and they short sheet you with queen/double sheets. Walk around barefoot on the carpet, get dirty feet. Want to use the toilet? Need to get the seat fixed first. Take a shower? Get the tap fixed first. Like to go to sleep at midnight? Need to get reception to deal with the loud music next door first. There's more, but you get the idea!

Nothing. The best part of our four night stay was leaving.

modern room.
    • Superior King Room (3 Adults)

parking lot was full - not enough space reserved for hotel guests. had to circle the block many times and park two blocks away. very disappointing.

modern room. incredible location. right in the heart of everything.

Would not stay here again.
    • Superior King Room (3 Adults)

Ripped off on the room rate. Way over priced for room quality. The bed linens were stained and soiled. Disgusting. Don't stay here. Booking.com is a rip off too.

Overall we liked the hotel, and would probably stay there again. Front desk staff were superb!
    • Superior King Room (2 Adults)

During our stay (Mon-Fri) our floor never was vacuumed. There were white cat/dog hairs on the floor, and the hallway outside our room wasn't vacuumed--someone dropped the plastic cap for a shampoo bottle on the floor (mid-week) and it was there until we left.

Great location for traveling around the city! Excellent little pub across the street for a quick meal!

Browse Novotel Montreal Center traveller photo gallery