Reviews of Samesun Montreal Central 3 stars

1586 St-Hubert, H2L 3Z3 Montréal, Canada

#51 of 137 hotels in Montréal

Based on 1422 hostel reviews

• Reviewed: 15 October 2018

I booked 9 months ago and said need to stay on higher floor but they informed me all twin room are at basement when I check in. I dont know if it's the fact but 9 months they do have enough time to inform guest if they still want to stay here or not.

Supermarket and meteo just off street Bus terminus 7~10 minutes walk Clean room and good shower

• Reviewed: 14 October 2018

Best hostel room!
    • Bed in 8-Bed Female Dormitory Room

Breakie selection is what you pay for so dont expect a wide range of things to choose from.

Very clean amenities. They will also give you a towel free of charge. My room of 8 beds had 2 bathrooms! There was also a fridge in the room. They also let me check in 3 hrs early!

• Reviewed: 13 October 2018

Great Little Stay

Everything was great!

Location, staff, cleanliness, rate- it was all great! It was exactly what we needed at a fantastic price. The staff was excellent and helpful, and the facilities were spotless. Perfect little place!

• Reviewed: 10 October 2018

Location is perfect and a very good sharing experience with ladies.....everyone was considerate and friendly
    • Bed in 8-Bed Mixed Dormitory Room

How they handled bookings at arriving at the hotel/hostel.....we were made to wait long for check in and check out process wasn't that smooth. Reception staff didn't seem comfortable chatting to English speaking customers or handling them, though they were bilingual.

Location was perfect and the rest was average.

• Reviewed: 9 October 2018

Excellent location, clean and comfortable facilities,...
    • Bed in 8-Bed Female Dormitory Room

Excellent location, clean and comfortable facilities, unlimited hot chocolate, very accommodating to persons with late night departures who need a place to hang out.

• Reviewed: 9 October 2018

Friendly staff, great value and convenient location from the...
    • Bed in 8-Bed Mixed Dormitory Room

I’m not used to sleeping in a room with multiple people as when I travel I like my privacy within my own room.

Friendly staff, great value and convenient location from the metro station.

• Reviewed: 4 October 2018

it's close to the bus station
    • Bed in 8-Bed Mixed Dormitory Room

Descrizione:around me there were 4 persons in 2 beds, and i could not sleep. i can understand that it's difficult control people, but if they get there in 4 with lots of luggage (i counted 10), maybe the host can wonder why book just 2 beds. they never spoke loudly, they were polite but it is not easy to move 2 meters of space, so 4 phone lights that stumble in luggage and personal stuffs (the floor was completely covered)...so they continuing woke up each other and woke up me too. I left the room around 5am (having slept 1 hour in total), and the host checked that everything was true. I did not get an answer to my email

it's close to the bus station

• Reviewed: 30 September 2018

The staff were very helpful.

The staff were very helpful. Bed was okay. Lots of hot water in shower. Probably needs a bit of redecoration but hey it is a hostel/hotel. Great idea to have a guest kitchen.

• Reviewed: 26 September 2018

The place was perfectly located , the staff amazingly...

The neighborhood.

The place was perfectly located , the staff amazingly helpful , particularly jules and greg , taking some overtime to help me out for personal stuff.

• Reviewed: 23 September 2018

People were friendly and rooms were clean.
    • Bed in 8-Bed Female Dormitory Room

You don't get a lot of privacy because beds do not have curtains or anything. Kitchen is way too small and common areas too.

People were friendly and rooms were clean. There were a mini fridge and lockers in the room. We also had 2 bathrooms for 8 people which was good.

Feel Montréal here!
    • Bed in 8-Bed Mixed Dormitory Room

Everything! I can say it is one of my best choices that i made this year. It was so clean; had amazing drinking area that you can meet new friends; room and bed were comfortable for me

Excellent choice, the best accommodation in Montréal for this kind of budget.
    • Bed in 8-Bed Female Dormitory Room

Spacious rooms, large bathrooms with a tub, tea and coffee, fridge in the room, very clean everywhere, very helpful and professional staff (a big thank you to Gregg, Ju and Pierre!), a good and big supermarket a few steps away. Absolutely nothing to complain about. It is more like a good hotel instead of a hostel. Quite a few books as well form a library in the reception area; excellent for the readers! I felt at home. It was my second stay here and, as a lovely coincidence, got the same bed. There is a park nearby, a metro/bus stop just behind them, where the airport shuttle stops as well. The people that come here are nice, the good vibes of Same Sun attract kind and friendly people. It is silent at night. Delicious breakfast, too.

Excellent choice, I warmly recommend it and I would return here.
    • Bed in 8-Bed Female Dormitory Room

I left early and missed the breakfast. In some accommodations I received packed breakfast. Anyway, their breakfast is between fixed hours and that was only a minor situation. Everything else is really excellent.

Good location and easy to find, close to some tourist sites and also the metro/bus station very near. The airport shuttle stops near the hostel, last stop (Berri-Ukam). The airport shuttle is 10 Canadian dollars and you can use the same card for 24 hours for bus and metro everywhere in the city. It is clean, and the staff is very friendly. There are two toilets with shower inside the room, which is very convenient. I could pay online, and I liked that. It is written hotel at the entrance and it looks like one inside. Lovely compared to other hostels where I stayed. A big thank you indeed.

• Reviewed: 9 September 2018

So-so...

Room was at the basement, in the bathroom was moisture, no coffee machine, as was presented in my booking details. There is a combination of rooms from hostel, auberge and hotel, but, if the facilities are ok for a hostel, are nt for a hotel room...

Staff was ok. Also the location, near metro and central bus station

• Reviewed: 24 August 2018

Solid hostel in Montreal.
    • Bed in 4-Bed Female Dormitory Room

Beds were extremely creaky, which is a problem when people are coming and going at different times.

The location is fantastic. It's very close to the subway and also the main bus station, so public transportation is readily accessible.

Was ok. Good for the price, cheaper thab other hostels. No problem sharing mixed dormitory
    • Bed in 8-Bed Mixed Dormitory Room

The breakfast could be better. Very limited .

Itvis well located, close to metro and bus and rue ste catherine an jardin gameli where there are plenty of shops, rsstaurants abd entertaiment.

I can say that the hostel "Samesun" is very...

I can say that the hostel "Samesun" is very welcoming to all the people staying at the hostel. Loved the atmosphere, conviviality that there is in the hostel, the service provided by the employees which is very good. The establishment has everything a tourist needs, kitchen, bar, laundry, patio, tour, Wi-Fi ... I will return to Samesun certainly

• Reviewed: 3 August 2018

Most of all, the commitment to REUSE😊.

The bathroom was small, it could better utilize the space with a vanity

Most of all, the commitment to REUSE😊. Its the only place in Canada so far that uses real china , cuttlery and glasses, instead of lazy plastic. The staff was very welcoming and helpful. Good location, nice environment

Room had air conditioning and private bathroom

I could hear people talking in the next room and in front of my door. There were gaps in the door and between the window and curtain that allowed the noises to be heard and the street lights to be seen during the night, so I had a hard time to fall asleep. The breakfast didn't offer any vegetables or fruits.

Room had air conditioning and private bathroom

one awful experience ruined what was a nice room.

The person would not let my girlfriend stay in the room with us. this was not written in the fine print. We offered to pay more. We had just driven 12hrs to get there and the front desk person was VERY unreasonable. Because of this we 1) could not get the much needed sleep we needed before attending a music festival and 2) We had to find different accommodations for the entire weekend. Albeit the guy let us cancel our next two nights, I will be charging back the charge on my credit card as we did not get what we paid for. Such an awful experience for what would have been a perfect place to stay.

The room was very clean and nice. The a/c was very nice. It was a great location.

Location was great.

Location was great. Close to night life, shops, restaurants and the metro (4 minute walk). Only a 20 minute walk into the centre of Montreal. Although the kitchen is quite small, it has everything you need. The bar area and main lobby are lovely. Breakfast was very enjoyable too 😊

Staff were the BEST, breakfast was awesome, drinks were...
    • Bed in 8-Bed Mixed Dormitory Room

A better age restriction and an actual mix in the mixed dorm

Staff were the BEST, breakfast was awesome, drinks were cheap and easy access to all of Montreal from the metro 2 mins away! Stay here or regret it 😉

They offered us a cellar room downstairs, dark with a small window. You could have seen the feet of the guests in the yard. It wad Depressing and definately not the room we have seen on the pictures. We asked for a room in the upper floors but they did not give us another one. Much too expensive for what they offer.

Wow!! This place is great!!

There is NOTHING to dislike! All was wonderful!

Oh, this place was awesome! The lounge and bar area downstairs was great, plenty of seats, good choice of drinks and a massive TV screen. The staff were great and the bed was SO comfortable. My private room was excellent. Montreal is a great city and Samesun is a great place to stay. Wish I could have stayed longer than 2 days/nights.

Great location, friendly staff.
    • Bed in 4-Bed Mixed Dormitory Room

Air conditionning very loud, others in dormitory turned it off and it was so hot in the room. Breakfast is served after 7:30, so if you are working early, you wont have a chance to grab a coffee.

Great location, friendly staff.

Best hostel ever!

Nothing can’t complain

Beds were very comfortable, spacious room which was clean, breakfast was great for a big day and shower was one of the best I have had at a hotel :)

Location is perfect.
    • Bed in 4-Bed Female Dormitory Room

There are bar in main floor. So it's little noisy at night. but it was fine.

Location is perfect. It's very close to bus station. Staffs are very friendly and kind. They gave breakfast such as juice, coffee, eggs, toast. I only stayed one night but was so good place.

The location is great!

Nothing about the place. But the water pressure at the shower is too high. And my mom BRAND NEW, CRAZY EXPENSIVE bracelet went directly to the drain while showering. Wish they could have a stopper at the sink to prevent the incident like this. But again, not about their service.

The location is great! Near the every public transportation you could need to get around Montreal. The staff is helpful. Continental breakfast is provided if you need a quick fix for the morning.

Had a Great stay .Would highly recommend .Fantastic reception staff.Thank you all very much .
    • Bed in 8-Bed Female Dormitory Room

My creaking bed.Need a bath mat in the shower room .Privacy curtains and rails around each bed would be nice

Excellent staff.went out of the way to give information on places to visit and how to get there .The continental breakfast was a lot better than other places I have stayed in .Having the Atm for cash withdrawals inside the hostel was an advantage.very homely atmosphere. I can only complain about my creaking bottom bunk bed .I think it disturbed the others in the bedroom.

One of the best hostels I have ever stayed in
    • Bed in 4-Bed Female Dormitory Room

They could have had more info about day trips outside of Montreal

Excellent location, very clean, bunk beds very comfortable, good breakfast but I really enjoyed the bar and the prices and camaraderie at night

Terrible hostel, never again

Breakfast wasn’t anything good, they had dry muffins, green banana’s cut into pieces and bad orange juice. Toast was the only normal thing, so you had to line up for the toaster. Room was old and small, had a bad view of the parking lot, from which people could easily peek inside the room so had to close the blinds most time of the day. Especially the bathroom was dirty, they also had towels with dirty stains on it, so decided to use our own. The bad thing was that housekeeping took our towels! We just hang them up, did not put them in the bathtub or anything, they weren’t yellow like their standard towels either, still housekeeping decided to take them! When I mentioned this to the front desk all they said was, since our towels where white (they seemed to have white towels too), they couldn’t do anything to retrieve them. They weren’t surprised by this, seemed to be something that happened more often. Offered us their (old and dirty) towels, we declined, they did not offer us new/clean ones. I was not amused.

Location was central and close to the metro

Excellent place with great staff and a fantastic location

We really enjoyed staying at Samesun, everything from the staff to the room was better than you would expect for a not-very-expensive place. Breakfast was good, with many options from fruits to eggs, coffee, tea, juice... The room was great, we chose one with private bathroom, it was very nice, comfortable and clean. Last but not least, the location is great, within walking distance of the old port, very close to Rue St Denis where you can enjoy some very good bars, pubs and restaurants, very close to Rue St Catherine where you can do all your shopping and 2 minutes away from the Metro station which is very convenient!

Our staying at the hostel was quite comfortable and the location was magnificent
    • Bed in 4-Bed Mixed Dormitory Room

It would be better if the breakfast items were varied, at least every second day. This is very important when you visit the hostel for a long time. Cleaning in rooms can be better.

Eggs for breakfast were very appropriate. The staff was very friendly and welcoming. The location of the hostel is wonderful.

Everything was great, staff, room etc

It's not nice to say breakfast is from 7:30 to 9:30 and exactly at 9:30 have someone taking everything. It didn't happen to us, but there was a girl that arrived like at 9:25 and only got a banana and a glass of juice because the helper that was there looked like was running to take everything. It's very unpolite.

Everything was great, staff, room etc

Great location, right by the metro station.
    • Bed in 4-Bed Female Dormitory Room

Dining tables could have been cleaner, felt sticky sometimes.

Great location, right by the metro station. There are quite a few food options two blocks away. I stayed in a 4 female room and it was quite comfortable to move around in even with all the suitcases.

The place around the hostel is safe for solo woman.
    • Bed in 8-Bed Female Dormitory Room

There is a bar just above the rooms, so it's a bit noisy in the night

The place around the hostel is safe for solo woman. It's only 5min to the bus terminal. The accomodation is clean and staff is nice.

Exciting
    • Bed in 8-Bed Female Dormitory Room

The staf is super nice. The place really clean Was my first experience in an Auberge de Jeunesse and i love it. Not gonna me my last. And for this price i can travel around Canada? Just amazing.

Easter Break

Our room was next to the kitchen and was a bit noisy at times but not too bad

Location close to the metro and airport bus stops. Good value for money. Breakfast was good.

A great value in a vibrant Montreal neighborhood.

While bathroom was super clean, the towels looked extremely old and worn. Also, beware of dangerously hot water- scalded myself washing my hands.

This was my second visit to this property, which has changed ownership since the first time I stayed there. Samesun hostel is a great place to stay for the budget conscious traveler. Rooms are clean and attractive and the bathrooms are modern and spotless. The location is fantastic with Metro practically at your door and short walk to great bars and restaurants on rue St. Denis. Also lots going on in the area during the summer months, including outdoor concerts at a neighboring park. Friendly staff will provide lots of information to help you navigate Montreal like a pro!

Very fun sexy room lol and i loved the food all homemade...
    • Superior Deluxe Room

One younger girl who worked at the front desk was a rude unprofessional uncaring girl

Very fun sexy room lol and i loved the food all homemade food and the atmosphere was great

I loved the breakfast for free and the towels for free,...
    • Bed in 4-Bed Female Dormitory Room

I loved the breakfast for free and the towels for free, something that never happens in this side of the world where normally I stay. That was really a super bonus for a traveler like me. Merci!!

great location (although a bit sketchy) and friendly staff. make sure to bring your own shampoo..etc

there was only a type of shampoo? it would have been nice if they at least told us that they won't have things like toothbrush and rinse/bodysoap so that people can bring their own one. also, the room heater was a bit loud for my partner because he is a light sleeper but it was fine for me.

the staff were very friendly and the room was clean.

Location was convenient.

People were very loud. I don't suggest this place for people going with families. We were up past 2 am because our room was close to the main lounge and it was extremely loud. I couldn't fall asleep.

Location was convenient.

I would always come back to the samesun
    • Bed in 4-Bed Female Dormitory Room

The stuff is amazing!! Shout out to Greg and Jules :) I really liked the rooms, the beds are comfortable and the hostel has a great location. You can reach everything from there.

Great Location

Very friendly staff, handy free breakfast and a great location. We were able to walk to most main attractions and the accommodation is very close to a fantastic street with good bars and restaurants.

Incredible Value in a great location

The heating/air conditioning unit was a little loud. Breakfast was good but they could add some more spread options for the toasts or another savory option.

The value of this property is incredible. We got a private room which had everything you would need. The location is right next to the a subway station and more importantly for us the Airport BUS(747) station which was great since we arrived really late (1am)

I knew what I was getting and am completely satisfied! Shall gladly stay there again!

The only thing I did not like this time was the cleanliness: someone's hair on the floor (dry mopping does wonders!) and on the towels (happens when you wash lot of linen together but would be nice to check for that before placing the clean towels into the room), water leaving the sink slowly (had to deblock the drain it myself a bit).

2nd time am staying there in the past 3 months. Great location, quite quiet despite being in the heart of Mtl and hosting so many youngsters. Breaksfast is definitely a plus, very decent one! Super friendly staff at the reception, they always let me keep my suitcase till the evening till I finish my errands and get to my bus. They don't even mind me eating my food and using their microwave to heat it when I come to finally pick up my luggage!

Good price near to public Transport and Restaurants, good...

Had to wait for someone to Show up at the reception, noisy fridge, noisy in general (even if you have a single room, it's still a Hostel with Nanny people and noise around you)

Good price near to public Transport and Restaurants, good WiFi

Good location, friendly staff

A towel supposed to be a bath mat was soaked when we entered our room for the first time. That was disgusting. On the second day, the towel was replaced to a fresh one when we returned from exploring town. We don’t know why the towel on the first day was wet.

The room we stayed has no hairdryer, so I asked the receptionist. He was friendly and we could borrow it.

Amazing Montreal Hotel!
    • Superior Deluxe Room

I wish breakfast went till 11am but that's not a big deal. Everything about the property is worth it!

The rooms are very clean and spacious. I always stay in the Superior Deluxe room and love the spa tub too!

I would be happy to stay here again.
    • Superior Deluxe Room

I have two dislikes. One was the very old and loud heater/ac in the room. We had a very private luxurious room but we had to turn it off because it prevented us from sleeping. We were not a fan of the breakfast. We knew it was simple but the coffee was not so great and it was a simple breakfast. It was just ok overall. But we happily ate breakfast outside instead.

The staff were absolutely wonderful and informative in every way. Even when we arrived late, they had great recommendations for takeot. The were always happy to assist with any questions, concerns or tips. The staff especially, every single one of them made sure we were happy and ok. We felt very special as guests. We loved the bar on the main floor. it was convenient and perfect. We were very happy that we could drink in our rooms if we wanted.

Bed was comfortable.

There was no closet in the room and the heating was very noisy.

Bed was comfortable. Nice location, area full of restaurants and pubs and near the airport shuttle station.

A definite choice for young travelers having to plan the budget

however the was some weird smell and the room was a bit small (but still enough for two)

Decent breakfast, superb location for the money, friendly staff, good cozy atmosphere

Very pleasant surprise. Shall chose to stay next time

An idea: to add Quacker oats in sachets to increase the variety of breakfast offer. 2$ at Dollarama/Walmart and you get 10 sachets. Only takes hot water to prepare and I would appreciate having them for breakfast! (I brought my stuff to eat, so no worries for me personally)

Seriously, I was soo pleasantly surprised to find a clean, well kept room on my arrival. Central location, 2 min walk to subway and walking distance to Montreal's downtown. Very friendly staff, 24-h open reception, allowed me to leave my bag for a few hours after I checked out and even use their kitchen when I returned to pick it up! Super practical to have breakfast (even though being located where they are, it's 0 prob to find smth to eat 24/7). Plus having a small fridge and a microwave helped me out. Comparing with my recent trip to GTA (3 wks ago). I was REALLY pleased to find this little gem to stay overnight in Mtl. And quite a quiet place (surprisingly!). Shall stay there for sure if need be to return to Mtl! Price is reasonable.

Wonderful staff, great location, no issues at all
    • Bed in 4-Bed Female Dormitory Room

Beds were large, but mattresses felt old (not too much of an issue for the tired traveler though!).

Great staff and atmosphere in the lobby. Staff was kind and gave lots of information about the city. Breakfast was bread, waffles, jelly, butter, hard-boiled eggs, banana, blueberry muffins, orange juice and coffee, as much as you can eat, 7h-9h. Bar in the lobby that also provides water. There's also a patio, kitchen, and luggage room. Free towel to use. Amazing room experience too. Power outlets with three ports for every bed. Heater / AC machine in each room easy to control. Bathrooms cleaned well every day, in good condition. Hot water works very well in the winter. Lockers are sufficiently sized--don't forget your own lock! And, there was a small blackout while I was there, but the staff went to action immediately and called the city to inform all of us what was going on without any prompting.

Excellent location, friendly and helpful staff, decent...

Room on the ground floor looked onto a fairly busy thoroughfare, but so long as we kept the curtains shut this wasn’t a problem

Excellent location, friendly and helpful staff, decent breakfast.

The hostel room was good and it was a pleasant stay.
    • Bed in 6-Bed Mixed Dormitory Room

I don’t have any complaints. The kitchen is quite small but I think it’s fine if you use it during non peak hours at night.

The hostel room was good and it was a pleasant stay. I stayed here for 3 nights.

• Bed in 4-Bed Female Dormitory Room

I was staying in 4 females room. It was tiny, but enough for me to stay there. Lobby area is so good for people talking and relaxing. Staff were so nice and kind. I have any questions about Montreal, they were looking for the information on website for me. Location was good.

It was only one night, but I definitely would've stayed longer if I'd have needed to!

No complaints, actually.

I stayed in a single room (not a dorm) and it was soo incredibly comfortable, clean, and ideal for my purposes. The bed was comfy (not the most comfy, but I've slept on WAY worse), the breakfast was a nice added bonus, and the staff were super friendly/helpful. Oh yea, and it's in a great location for walking around Montreal. Definitely recommended.

Very clean.
    • Superior Deluxe Room

Front desk person doesn't really speak french. Bed really hard, pillows lack in fluff and numbers. Breakfast is a bit on the cheap side.

Very clean. No draft, so temperature is very comfortable :) Friendly service. Breakfast includes a couple of fruits !

The bed wasn't the best but for the price, the proximity...

The bed wasn't the best but for the price, the proximity to the bus station and the concert venu I was going to it was very good. The anytime checkin and 24 hour reception were exceptionally helpfull as I arrived in the evening and had to leave at 5 in the morning. I would highly reccomend it if you are looking somewhere reasonably priced near the bus station/ st.Cathrine.

Wonderful breakfast and location. Good price. Room too small.
    • Bed in 4-Bed Mixed Dormitory Room

Room really too small for 4 people and with out windows. There was no air in the room.

Breakfast kitchen location near bus station to the aeroport and near Latin quartier and shopping center

Great friendly staff.

Sometimes noisy at night. Cleaning could be improved.Breakfast was limited.

Great friendly staff. Good value for money. Metro and restaurants are walking distance.

Nice accommodations centrally located.
    • Bed in 4-Bed Female Dormitory Room

Not sure if it were it was just this bed or all beds but being in the top bunk I had the metal slats poking through into my hip making it limited for how you could lay down without feeling pain. The pillow was flat as a pancake. I usually bring my own but could not due to suitcase space. I ended up using the blanket and top sheet as my pillow and used the flat sheet of my own to use as a cover

Staff were very friendly and attentive. Location was optimal being within walking distance from the airport bus and Berri UQAM station. Good value for money. The property itself looked contemporary and maintained. Complimentary breakfast is always a plus.

The staff were definitely friendly.

Our room for the night was in the basement ... Wifi could hardly reach there. I can hear people talking outside my room, and they were smoking as well. The room was quite humid, while the air condition was absolutely noisy. The towels were also worn out and had taints ... It was quite disgusting. I was planning to stay there again but later cancelled my reservation.

The staff were definitely friendly. The location was also great as the hostel was close to the 747 airport shuttle bus final stop, & to the bus terminal (where we needed to go the next morning).

My stay was pleasent,

The room was good size, good aircondition, hot water in the bath. Breakfast was good, the staff answeerred all my queitions. The atmosfer was welcoming.

Clean comfy hostel in heart of Montreal.
    • Bed in 6-Bed Mixed Dormitory Room

-Rooms are small , they could put 4 beds in those rooms instead of 6. -Also AC was switched of in the night and with no proper ventilation in the room it was hot. So they should keep the fan or ac on ,if you are putting 6 or more people in those small rooms.

Location is good , Bed is comfortable. Best part is room has attached bathrooms. Hostel organise pub crawls to St Laurent & St Catherine street. Also its a small breakfast option but coffee and muffin were good.

Great location!
    • Bed in 8-Bed Mixed Dormitory Room

The beds were extremely squeaky and loud. I had trouble sleeping at times because he slightest movement resulted in squeaks. Also, if you’re tall, 6’6 like me, you won’t fit.

Great location! 15-20 minute walk downtown and to several restaurants and bars. 30 minute walk to the Bell Center for some Canadians hockey!

The staff was very helpful and nice.

The bathroom towel was terrible and the bed sheet seemed not to be changed.

The staff was very helpful and nice. Even though there was no breakfast included when I made a reservation, there was a free breakfast.

The people were really nice and I found a lot of new friends.
    • Bed in 4-Bed Female Dormitory Room

Everything was fine :) Just the laundry surprises me. I like to do it myself and I like it cheap. But they will give your clothes to a coin laundry for 11,50 $.

The people were really nice and I found a lot of new friends. It was clean and I felt comfortable all the time. The breakfast was also quite good.

my 2nd time here.

my 2nd time here. booked a private room. everything's top-rated. pleasant staff, adequate breakfast, immaculate room with towels changed daily. excellent location; a block away from berry-uqam metro station; a block away from airport bus (no. 747) stop. will be here again very soon.

Location is nice
    • Bed in 4-Bed Female Dormitory Room

Unfortunately especially the bedding was not clean at all! The sheets were covered with hairs and getting already yellow. I ask for a second pair of bedding which was not better at all. My bed was very instabile and made really loud noises with every movement. I could literary not enter the bed or even turn around without the whole room being awake. The Beaver bar which is advertised online it not open since they don't have a concession to serve alcohol

Location is nice

You should try it. 😁
    • Bed in 4-Bed Mixed Dormitory Room

Taking your free breakfast to your room to eat should be considered for someone who is shy. Example me.

It was peaceful, quiet and safe. And the staffs? Just excellent.

It is the second time that I stayed here. Overall, I still like it very much
    • Bed in 4-Bed Mixed Dormitory Room

The air conditioner in my four-bed dorm room was placed close to one of the bed at the top. The person who slept in that bed pull the plug of the air conditioner as it was too noisy for him. Should have design the dorm room a bit better.

This is my second time stay here. The location, public transportation, friendliness of staff and the cleanliness of the facilities keep me coming back. It is a great experience

It was a comfortable stay with nice staff and a great breakfast.

My Wi-Fi wasn't always good, but I guess this was because I was on the second floor (first floor for the Europeans ;) ), but my friend who was staying on the ground floor said he had no problems with his Wi-Fi connection, so maybe the Wi-Fi didn't like my phone.

I had a double room to myself, and a friend was in one of the dorms. In my case, my room was clean, my bed was comfortable, I had enough places to hang my clothing, and my bathroom was clean. The breakfast was simple but with a lot of options, and I was glad they had orange juice. The staff was really nice and friendly, and some you can chat with if they had the time. They also have an ATM machine which is convenient before a night out.

Browse Samesun Montreal Central traveller photo gallery