Reviews of Novotel Toronto Mississauga Centre 3 stars

3670 Hurontario Street, L5B 1P3 Mississauga, Canada

#38 of 48 hotels in Mississauga

• Reviewed: 22 October 2018

OK, but could have been
    • Executive Queen Room (2 adults)

Soundproofing between rooms is very poor. Maintenance work started much earlier than it was meant to. Staff could have been more helpful, and there was a lack of communication between staff members.

The refurbished rooms are nice. The location was ideal for the purpose.

• Reviewed: 21 October 2018

great place to stay out of the hussle of downtown toronto
    • Superior King Room

price for car park ,it might be just me but i think if you stay at a hotel the parking should be free,did not affect me as i hired a car next door to the hotel so i just parked there.

lovley renovated room ,super comfy beds,very friendly staff, a plentiul breakfast,right next to square one for shopping ,food ,and most importantly coffee

• Reviewed: 16 October 2018

I was put in an upgraded, newly renovated room that was so...
    • Queen Room

The lobby is still out of date, but that didn’t affect my stay at all. It will be nice to see once it’s all completed, but these things take time! So not really a negative.

I was put in an upgraded, newly renovated room that was so comfortable and bright! I wasn’t expecting that, so it made my weekend all the more enjoyable! Walking distance to the mall was perfect and how I spent my afternoon waiting for my room!

• Reviewed: 10 October 2018

Nice. Thanks.
    • Queen Room

You are under construction yet we heard no noise (Thanksgiving weekend). We would have liked a comfortable chair in the room in addition to the desk chair. When we were there before, there was a small table and comfy chairs. We are 80- year- olds and would like more handrails in the bathroom and shower, although the floor in the shower stall was great.

The bed was very comfortable and I liked the new shower stall. Breakfast was good. Lobby very comfortable, taxis outside convenient.

• Reviewed: 4 October 2018

Great Location, Great Price!
    • Standard Room with Two Queen Beds

Everything was amazing! From Check-In to Check-Out, Room itself was great with 2 double beds! Beds, Pillow, Shower and over bathroom amazing and clean! Will stay here again for sure!

• Reviewed: 26 September 2018

The hotel was close to our venue. We won't stay there again.
    • Standard Room with Two Queen Beds

The hotel is under renovation so the first room we had was small and carpets were dirty.

We were given a King size bed instead of two doubles we booked with you. Staff was very friendly and understanding of our need to check in earlier to change for an afternoon wedding.

Okay for one night but if stayed longer would have switched hotels
    • Queen Room

I didn't like mini pillows that came with room although they sent up bigger ones on request

It was hard to judge floor i stayed on under construction

The hotel did not meet my expectations.
    • Executive Queen Room (2 adults)

For the price there was no luxury. Very basic. Insufficient attention from the staff. They weren’t particularly friendly or helpful in attitude, no attempt whatsoever to make my stay more comfortable with the exception of two servers out of about 7 or 8 people I interacted with during my stay. I went out for over 6hrs and my room wasn’t cleaned though I left the tag requesting. Very “do it yourself” type of hotel. Not enough attention to detail or to guests. I was disappointed because I expected more from a Novotel in a commercial district at that price.

The location. I’d stay there again only because of the location. But next time I wouldn’t have such high expectations so I wouldn’t be disappointed.

• Reviewed: 8 September 2018

Overall very comfortable.
    • Standard Room with Two Queen Beds

We did not like the facility of the bathroom. There was no place to hang a bath towel or change of clothing for that matter. We feel that here should be towel racks or at least hooks behind the door for hanging of personal property.

The bed and pillows were the most comfortable I have experienced in all my travels. The staff was most accommodating. The room was clean and will decorated.

Relaxing
    • Queen Room

Wish my room had been cooler and hope the renovations make the rooms like nicer. My carpet was very old and gross looking.

I enjoyed the updated bathroom.

Dr M Madni
    • Superior Room with Two Queen Beds (3 Adults)

No internet for about one day. Till Our room changed. No Bell boy to chk in and out. Property under maintenance...quiet disturbing.

Cleanliness...Location. ....

Staff was really nice and helpful
    • Queen Room

They are renovating so the furniture in the room was old and worn. Shower was redone but there wasn’t any place to put shampoos it soap. Also no toilet paper holder.

Staff was really nice and helpful

• Reviewed: 11 August 2018

Breakfast!
    • Executive Queen Room (3 Adults)

I didn't like no kettle and milk in room . As a Brit I'm an avid tea drinker and only coffee machine and powdered creamer. Yuk. My husband didn't like the coffee in rooms was decafinated. Thenadians are hardier as the pool was not heated..

Breakfast! Staff friendly. Shop useful and good beds. Refurbishment is good. Mainly the large number of plugs and usb sockets to impress all workers and teenagers. Also the sprinkler system in evidence was reassuring. Nearness to good shopping centre and wallmark.

• Reviewed: 11 August 2018

For the purpose of our visit the hotel was very convenient and we would stay there again.
    • Superior King Room

The menu for the evening meals could have been changed from time to time but there are lots of local restaurants nearby.

The friendliness and helpfulness of the staff both at reception desk, restaurant and room cleaners. The breakfasts were very good.

the first room we were provided on the 2nd floor was not...
    • Queen Room

the first room we were provided on the 2nd floor was not that great, but then we requested & were moved to a room on the 7th floor which was awesome, we had a nice time there

Super friendly staff
    • Queen Room

The staff were super friendly.. .special mention goes out to Christine in housekeeping (room 216)...she is a gem.. Front desk staff are truly an asset to your hotel...they are great at making you feel comfortable...We will definitely be back

Super friendly staff, central location
    • Queen Room

Everything, from the amazingly friendly service at check-in, to the room to the friendly checkout. The location is completely central and the rooms were spotless.

• Reviewed: 27 July 2018

Location suits me otherwise least value for money
    • Queen Room

Service was poor. Construction work going on causing disturbance. Complimentary water bottles, safe, cleaning, furniture and replacement toiletries were very poor

Location suits me otherwise least value for money

No fridge.
    • Queen Room

No fridge. Coffee maker obviously not used or cleaned in ages, bedtime clock not set.Tv didn't work but promptly fixed by maintenance. Room not well prepared probably due to ongoing renovation.

The Hotel didn't live up to expectations.
    • Superior Room with Two Queen Beds (4 Adults)

Rude front office staff who refuses even to smile or wish the guests. No bell/porter service which is inconvenient for families travelling with children. No good restaurants close by.

The restaurant service was good

Our room was just renovated, it was excellent.
    • Standard Room with Two Queen Beds

Our room was just renovated, it was excellent. The pool and hot tub were great, very clean. All of the staff were very friendly and the location was ideal. Would stay there again for sure!

Never stay here again
    • Superior King Room

Construction in the hotel, no ice dispenser, could smell someone smoking pot on the same floor, very bad odours throughout, very tough parking , no smiles or greet from the staff.

The location is awesome, close to all the amenities.

It wasn't an enjoyable stay
    • Standard Room with Two Queen Beds

Very unpleasant staff, particularly the people who manage the front office. They don't smile, they don't wish you. The person who checked us in was particularly cold and rude. There are no good restaurants or shops in the vicinity. Bell service does not exist in this hotel.

Good room size.

Awesome location
    • Standard Room with Two Queen Beds

A good property but it is a little old and dated with room ac's and a bit on the expensive side with the facilities being offered. The gym and swimming pool are really small and comparable to those of a condominium building.

Awesome location in the middle of mississauga and a stone's throw from the square one mall and go transit centre

Overpriced
    • Queen Room

Very pricey for what it was. Not very clean. Annoying the have to enter parking from outside. This hotel should be within the 125-140 price point ....huge waste of money at 200 ish a night

Excellent value & pet friendly without a service fee.
    • Superior King Room

Just a small hiccup, No ice on the floor due to renovations but was able to get ice from the customer service desk.

They were pet friendly without a pet fee. Bed was very comfortable. Breakfast amazing. Shower had extremely great pressure. Will definitely stay when I go back to Ontario.

Close to everything and the staff were friendly and...
    • Queen Room

Overpriced for a room with no fridge, renovations going on and the noise from it, Restaurant was pricey, the carpet in the room looked dirty and old with huge wear marks in it, and no free breakfast.

Close to everything and the staff were friendly and courteous.

Won’t be returning
    • Superior Room with Two Queen Beds (3 Adults)

Loud Renovation noise starting at 8 until 5. Uncomfortable lumpy pillows. Dirty. Outdated rooms. Poor value for price.

Staff were nice. Beds were comfortable.

• Queen Room

The Hotel is excellent, the reception staff, housekeeping and room service teams were excellent. Restaurant is clean and people are so friendly. Hotel location is brilliant. not far from all destinations in the city.

Everything, it was my second stay and I'll definitely be...
    • Queen Room

The only gripe I have is a very minor one which is the fact that the HDMI ports on the TV were unusable, it was kind of a bummer since we brought our video game consoles expecting being able to play. Aside from that no complaints!

Everything, it was my second stay and I'll definitely be back soon.

The location of the hotel was excellent and the staff were...
    • Superior Room with Two Queen Beds (4 Adults)

The hotel was old and poorly maintained. It does not meet the standards of the Novotel brand and certainly doesn't compare favorably with my previous stays at Novotel hotels at other locations. I generally find that the Novotel brand offers excellent value for money, however in this case I was disappointed to find that this was not the case.

The location of the hotel was excellent and the staff were friendly and helpful.

Friendly staff and good location
    • Standard Room with Two Queen Beds

Not enough plug outlet sockets in room or next to bed

Staff at front desk and in the restaurant were very friendly. Room was clean, wifi was fast and location was perfect close to Square One and short drive from airport and downtown Toronto

No fresh air inside the room
    • Extended Stay King Room

Small room out of date no fresh air, old noisey AC

The hotel room is out of date! Very old carpet, old wall paint, old furniture. Main safety issue a damaged pile at the entrance of the hotel it looks like will collapse any minute!

Staff were impressive and set the positive tone for our stay at the front desk!
    • Standard Room with Two Queen Beds

Well we were on the seventh floor which is about to be renovated and the ice machine did not work. However the housekeeping staff person made sure we were taken care of even though it probably was not her job to find ice for us. The staff are the Creme de la creme no doubt about it! Bath tub was great and the beds were very lovely.

My husband was having surgery at the TLC eye clinic across the road . The front desk clerk was beyond helpful. He was gracious ,welcoming and extremely helpful and accommodating. I had the same level of service from the dining room staff. The parking was easy and reasonable . Very convenient for people having surgery at the clinic. As an old customer service person I would tell you that the gentleman that took care of us at the front desk is worth his weight in gold. Sorry I did not get his name but we checked in morning of April 4th and he was also on duty April 5th. Please let him know how impressive he was.

My review
    • Extended Stay King Room

The room furnace was extremely loud they didn't give us the room we booked and than had none of that room left so we suffered and slept 3 to a bed. No discount or anything was offered. The bathroom doors seemed to be on springs and would not stay closed so everyone saw you going to the bathroom. VERY UNPLEASANT

The location was great and the amenities were awesome and convenient.

They over booked and put us in a room not fit for guests
    • Standard Room with Two Queen Beds

Our room was under construction, with a broken chair, fridge that did not work and smelt like stale cigarette smoke.

The restaraunt and lobby/pool area

Great stay over the top on drinks
    • Queen Room

The price in the dinning room was OK , But cost for wine beer way over the top. Draft beer $10 a Pint rum and coke double $20. Bottle beer $7.50. wine 6oz $10 Just crazy Prices. Ended up going to LCBO store $14 dollars for 6 beers. Don't mark up but they are way over the top.

Beds ok very soft maybe too soft. Staff great, Breakfast lots of choice. pool clean hot tub ok too.

Comfortable, good location, great prices
    • Superior King Room

I have stayed at this hotel multiple times, the location is great and works with my needs. The prices are reasonable and the rooms are comfortable. They are in the middle of renovations but I Would definitely stay again

I would definitely stay here again :)
    • Superior King Room

Bathroom wasn’t clean. There was hair on the sink from previous people (looked like beard hair). Other than that, it was great :)

The bathroom was really nice and the bed was comfortable.

Great walking distance to our venue. Loved not having to drive everywhere.
    • Superior King Room

Parking garage information was not correct and my vehicle could not even get out of the parking garage without great difficulty and luckily help from some nice people who were in the garage at the time. There was also a hair left on the bathroom counter in the corner behind where the put the shampoos.

The restaurant wait staff were wonderful. Unfortunately they were closed over the lunch hour. Pillows were great, the couch in our room was not very comfortable. to sit on.

Well located and comfortable bed but bad cleaning service

Service W

We had dirty tower, it has old blood spots in almost all the tower. We had an accident with the coffee and we clean the mess with naps and when we got back from outside the dirty nap was still there. When we showered (everyday was the same thing ) the water went out of the shower area so the floor was always wet. Service st Restaurant was kind of poor and sometimes rude.

Great location and good hotel
    • Standard Room with Two Queen Beds

The male staff member who helped with check-in when we arrived. He was not friendly and he was extremely slow. Everything was booked ahead of time.

I liked the hotel and room. The parking was good. Check out was fast and efficient.

Disappointed considering rate
    • Queen Room

Very disappointed to have to pay for parking, room had old uncomfortable furniture (desk chair in particular). For what I was paying I expected a lot more. Had to stay in town and extra night but found something $50 cheaper and a lot nicer (HILTON).

I was close to where I was working

My stay was ok, could have beeen better with good staffing experience
    • Standard Room with Two Queen Beds

The new staff were awful ; the night staff were the same old familiar professional . New morning staffs were terrible !

Comfort of the room and bed ; clean overall

Horrible hotel will never go back.,

Everything!

Rooms were dirty. The noise of the heating was so bad that to get any sleep we had to turn off the heating altogether. Some staff were nice others not bothered!

It just met our needs for a one night stay on our trip.
    • Standard Room with Two Queen Beds

Room service was way below my expectation. ie: Caesar salad made up of mostly outside leaves, minimal dressing though it was requested on the side, sliced chicken cold, bland and dry. Bread provided semi stale. A real disappointment for the price. Very noisy heating system, interfered with sleep, and difficult to control. Did not know that if I booked through an outside agency the room would not be as nice as one experienced in the past.

The staff at the desk both at check in and check out times, helpful, courteous.

No top sheet on bed made me question cleanliness.
    • Superior King Room

No top sheet on bed made me question cleanliness. Paid for a movie, picture was so bad could ardor watch it. Friend asked for goat cheese on burger instead of blue cheese, blue cheese was scraped off and could still be tasted. Lunch took too long and were late returning to seminar.

Location is good if you want to stay in central Mississauga but do t expect a lot from the facility
    • Queen Room

The room heating was not working, Tou couldn’t find the basic info as hot water to make a coffee. mini bar is empty No extra Cochin in room. You pay for the parking over any other location rate which is wired considering that you are a guest

The front desk staff were exceptionally courteous and...
    • Standard Room with Two Queen Beds

The front desk staff were exceptionally courteous and efficient. They greeted the children and gave them little stuffed animals. The room was nice and clean. The bed was a little springy but the value for the money was great.

Convenient location to public amenities
    • Queen Room

The coffee whitener - we prefer milk and when we asked milk from the Maid they said they only provide whitener. Really disappointed as the room was quite expensive and a bit of milk will go a long way towards customer satisfaction. Convenient location

The location is excellent. We could get to Hamilton and Niagara Falls by public transportation which was very cheap compared to hiring a car. The bus stops were within walking distance to the hotel.

Great for my first time in Canada.

Can't think of anything.

Very accommodating. Friendly staff. When I booked the room it said it had a safe , which I wanted for my valuables. However , when I got to the room it did not have one. I went back to reception and let them know and that I needed a safe. They immediately upgraded me to a room with a safe. Very professional. Easy walking distance to mall and public transport.

Enjoyable stay due to friendly helpful staff who were informative and happy to do that little extra.
    • Standard Room with Two Queen Beds

Although the facilities were ok the hotel does need a re-fresh in furnishing, decor, carpets, new bathroom suits, new chairs, sofas, new colour code, refresh in branding. Add gratuities in rooms such as some fresh fruits, biscuits, a bottle of water including facilities such as a kettle to boil hot water to make tea/coffee/hot chocolate

Easy convenience and access to shops, public transport and travel to other places in the region and away from the city bustle. Clean outdoor spaces and environments with new inspirational architecture. Friendly sociable welcoming people and an international diverse cultural mix.

Hotel was clean and staff was good.
    • Standard Room with Two Queen Beds

I always take a property which has internet facility. But Novotel does not have internet in the room in real meaning, as internet does not work . For doing my work i had to go somewhere else. Unfortunately website says it has internet but it doesn't work (it has for the sake of saying only). I have never experienced such a poor quality anywhere in the world. Not expected in a hotel in a 1st world. However, staff tried to help me and figured out that speed varies, that reaches to 19 but in few seconds becomes "Zero". So work. Sorry.

Hotel was clean and staff was good. But Internet was not available inside the room. I couldn't work on my laptop neither could we use our cell phone facilities due to absence of internet. It wasn't mentioned even on the website.

The staff was friendly and helpful, very efficient check in.
    • Standard Room with Two Queen Beds

There wasn't a plug close to the bed where I could plug in tablet.

The staff was friendly and helpful, very efficient check in. Good continental breakfast buffet which had more than the "typical" choices.

Two stars max; old property, dingy rooms.
    • Standard Room with Two Queen Beds

Very, very old property, needs renovation. The rooms are dingy, and not very clean. There was hair (not mine) on the shower curtain, on the towels, stuck on the towel rack, in the tub, even on the toilet! Room smelled musty and walls were dirty; TV didn't work upon arrival. I was paying over $170 a night to stay! I would Give this property no more than a 2 star rating. The staff is usually friendly and helpful, but the rooms are just terrible. Even the "upgraded" rooms that my husband and I have previously paid more for are bad. If it wasn't the closest hotel to where I need to visit in Mississauga I would not stay here.

The location.

We were in Canada for a wedding and that part of the trip was good. But unlikely to stay here again
    • Standard Room with Two Queen Beds

I thought the cleanliness and the facilities in the room were appalling. When we arrived in our room there were stains on the carpet and furniture, and even food stains on one of the walls. The rooms looked nothing like the ones we looked at online when we booked. It was explained to us that a number of rooms were under renovation. The staff accommodating and upgraded us to one of the newer rooms.

I thought the staff we very good and helpful.

One-night stay, $43 taxi from Pearson airport, comfy bed.
    • Queen Room

Small desk and stains on chair. Patchy lighting in the room made it less ambient. Could use some renovation.

Comfortable bed. Close to Square1 shopping centre. Pool was ideal for an evening swim. Kariya park is two minutes away and a great place to take a relaxing walk.

Pleasantly surprised
    • Queen Room

No free parking for hotel guests.

The hotel is located at the center of Mississauga. I'm a long time resident and it's been there as long as I can remember. The interior is clean and still looks quite modern. Good and decent breakfast selection. The staff were friendly, polite and very competent.

Loved our stay and would recommend to anyone visiting Mississauga
    • Extended Stay King Room

The room was clean & comfortable but the carpets & curtains need replaceing as they seem dated. Also curtains were hard to open & close.

Great breakfast. Very friendly staff. Comfortable room. Stunning view. Walking distance to some wonderful resturants.

rooms were very dingy and not updated - carpets frayed...
    • Standard Room with Two Queen Beds

rooms were very dingy and not updated - carpets frayed bathtub stained not well maintained -at that price point expected more - staff was very pleasant though

Zero!
    • Standard Room with Two Queen Beds

One of the dirtiest hotels I have ever encountered, ever. I needed to go to the store for Lysol, wipes, antibacterial wipes and wiped everything which was filthy! The pillows were seriously like rocks and the bed was disgusting. It was too late to change hotels, and that is the only one in Mississauga. Totally unacceptable!

Zero!!! Can not believe you would put such a hotel on your website , you gave my reviews 4.2? Just because the staff was friendly? It was a minus 100, I changed the staff to "sad" picture as the rating is definitely not what your site gives it!

Average. No frills. Not horrible but not exceptional
    • Superior King Room

The Updated room still felt dated and the bathroom could have been cleaner. Would still stay there again because its close to my parents but with more realistic expectations. I have stayed at a novotel in india and it felt like a four star hotel with really modern and exceptionally clean rooms. This one felt more like a 3 star that has is well due for a complete upgrade. Breakfast was okay. The service was chaotic as they seemed to be short staffed but our server did make an effort.

A very delightful stay.
    • Queen Room

I had to do a lot of driving so every time I had to come back if I forgot something. The parking lot would cost me at least 8 dollars.

The house cleaning team was amazing. My wife insisted that we thank the hotel management. I seriously recommend this place because also checking out was as smooth as it gets. Thank you Novotel, we had fun.

Overall, not a bad experience, even though with a couple of surprises.
    • Superior King Room

Although breakfast itself, which is included in the room rate, was pretty good, the system was such that you wouldn't be seated and served coffee without a waitress's help. There was a feeling they expected tips, so we paid them as we felt pressured. At the check-in, the clerk just took my credit card and without explanation, swiped it, then said it was a $50 CAD safety deposit. I got upset because it was a foreign card and the deposit would return, as they said, in a couple of weeks or so. I said I'd rather use a Canadian card and expressed my annoyance at the lack of explanation before the charge was made. Anyway, they had to reverse the charges (not giving me a copy of any paperwork). The room was updated, but very small. We felt claustrophobic in it, as well as in the hallway. There was no ventilation switch in the bathroom. Considering that the bathroom doors wouldn't fully close by design, that was not a happy discovery. I called the front desk, they said there was no ventilation. I asked them again to see if I got it right, and they repeated that there was no ventilation in the bathroom by design. Later on, we discovered that there was a vent opening in the ceiling which seemed to be working centrally, even though quite inefficiently.

Location, the view from the window, breakfast. The interior design is quite pleasant throughout the hotel, as well as in the room. The cabs are waiting right outside the hotel at all times. The bus stop is also very close.

You get what you pay for
    • Standard Room with Two Queen Beds

Booking .com wasn't clear around how the facilities deferred by room e.g. Standard Rooms didn't have a safe. Also it wasn't clear that parking was available at a addition $13 per day. Room wasn't serviced for 2 days, despite putting a sign on the door and informing staff when we wanted the room serviced. Staff were a little argumentative, but Raman (the manager) was excellent!

Location is excellent - close to highways and shopping (Square One)

A place not to stay in Mississauga!!!! We will not be back
    • Superior Room with Two Queen Beds (3 Adults)

Well the smell of the room, the dirt in the room and bathroom floors. The sticky substance on the light switch beside the bed. Staff when complaining about the room and when requested to change rooms the fact that there was nothing available any better. The way we were made to feel low class. The wifi only worked part of the time We had difficulties with getting in and out of parking. The ice machine did not work on our floor. The furniture was broken in our room. The fridge was cool but did not keep things cold. The beds were very uncomfortable The dinning room furniture was stained seats. I did not want to sit on them. The food was ok

The one staff person that did talk to us without making us feel below them. It was refreshing. She only seem to work that one day The pool was nice to swim but the changing rooms and showers were dirty

Decent hotel other than the fire alarms going off every night.
    • Standard Room with Two Queen Beds

It was a bit confusing to find the entrance. The fire alarm woke us up three nights in a row and no one apologized or tried to offer nothing because of it. Parking was expensive. And there was no fridge big enough to put anything in. And no microwave.

The rooms were simple. It was in a good location. Staff was very friendly. The pool/hot tub and fitness areas were nice and clean.

I was comfortable at Novotel, felt safe, liked the location near Ssquare One and will book again if
    • Superior King Room

I prefer king size pillows in a king size bed. The sheets were not changed for several days, I asked to have them changed. I would have preferred a daily dinner special in the dining room so that I would know it was a fresh cooked meal. I grew tired of the menu.

The sleeping area was quiet. Breakfast was excellent. The dining room staff were courteous and friendly. Most of the desk staff were also.

Top drawer customer service
    • Standard Room with Two Queen Beds

There are no shops or restaurants in the immediate vicinity - if you just want to grab a snack, there's nowhere to go.

The staff were super efficient and courteous. And I mean all staff - front desk, housekeeping, bar and restaurant. I was really impressed. I will definitely recommend to others and I look forward to staying here again.

• Reviewed: 17 June 2017

Need ckeaning@
    • Superior Room with Two Queen Beds (4 Adults)

Room 623 filthy. My first night there's blood stain in the comforter. Carpets lots of dirty stains. I called the front desk about the blood stains in the comforter.

Close to everything.

• Reviewed: 16 June 2017

Comfortable, enjoyable and friendly.

Nil

Comfortable bed with clean sheets and clean room. Towels regularly checked. Very friendly and helpful staff. Excellent gym facilities. Good coffee/tea facilities.

Great hotel conveniently located
    • Superior King Room

Hotel in convenient location, with big and cheap parking lot. Room was spacious and clean with comfortable bed. Tasty breakfast. Close to Square One shopping mall and the Hunontario Dr which is one of the in/out streets in Mississauga. The only thing the neighbourhood doesn't looks the safest to walk after the sunset although I havent had any problems with locals.

Our stay was o.k.
    • Queen Room

I know it was a saturday and it was a busy weekend but at 4:00 we did expect the rooms we had booked. Make an effort to make sure all rooms are cleaned by 3:00 p.m as that is check in time and I would think that all rooms would be cleaned at that time.

We were at my son's wedding and there was a little hitch in getting registered. We had booked two rooms and when we arrived we could not get in as they were still cleaning. We had to be back for the reception so we ended up taking one different room and we did eventually get the other room that we had booked. It was just the timing. But it turned out very well.

Disappointing stay at the Novotel
    • Standard Room with Two Queen Beds

The Wifi would buffer all the time, I was traveling for business and I had a very hard time connecting to the internet to check and send emails and surf the net. Making my business trip frustrating at times. The service at the restaurant was horrible took for ever to get my order, never offered refills for my drink or offered a glass of water. -however the food was amazing! The cleaning staff did not knock or announce their presence prior to entering my room, They simply swiped their card and walked right in.

• Reviewed: 10 May 2017

Great Location for Business!
    • Standard Room with Two Queen Beds

It was a little cold when I was in Mississauga so I turned up the heat in the room and the fan sound kept me up most of the night. It was extremely noisy. They did inform me that they are renovating so hopefully it won't be like that next time.

The location was great! I was within 10 km from everywhere I needed to be during my stay. The breakfast is really good too. Relatively inexpensive and good selection for the morning. Also the staff is amazing!