Reviews of The Oakes Hotel Overlooking the Falls 4 stars

6546 Fallsview Boulevard, L2G 3W2 Niagara Falls, Canada

#49 of 103 hotels in Niagara Falls

Was not advised of room location but worse if all was not...
    • Room Selected at Check In

Was not advised of room location but worse if all was not advised that there was NO WIFI in my room would have not stayed if I was advised of that .... was disappointed

Would stay again
    • Premier King Suite with Hot Tub and Falls View (Floors 8-20)

Air conditioning sounded like a light aircraft, very noisy. Bed sheet, though obviously freshly laundered was stained. Coffee mugs not cleaned properly

Great location. View amazing. Bought their package for breakfast and dinner at Applebee's and Remington's. Good value, great steaks.

No better location from a Falls View room!
    • Two Queen beds with Fallsview (Floors 8-12)

We could not access any sport's channel in our hotel room on the tv. We had to go to Applebees to watch FIFA world cup. The hotel viewing deck is as big as your hotel room with a falls view.

The view of the Niagara Falls was amazing could not be better! The food voucher at Remingtons and Applebees is very good value. The location is excellent. The room was very comfortable and clean.

The amazing view, rooms were clean and comfortable!
    • Double Room with Two Queen Beds and River View (Floors 2-7)

No usb ports or plug in to charge phones on desk or nightstands. Had to unplug their stuff to use.

The amazing view, rooms were clean and comfortable!

the view of the room was great, and friendly staff
    • Two Queen beds with Fallsview (Floors 8-12)

it is old building with old facility, no USB connection, no refrigerator, small bathroom, no fan in bathroom when you take a shower. not great entrance to the room, when you open a door first thing you see is bath room vanity...

the view of the room was great, and friendly staff

Worst parking situation, unclean place, only good view
    • Double Room with Two Queen Beds and River View (Floors 2-7)

Smelly pillows with one blood stain mark, refer to pic. Bed covers were not washed at the time of arrival. Told host we are a party of 3 and followed up with phone call to request for additional towels due to common reviews. He laughed about the negative reviews and said will provide additional towels. There were three bath towels and only one regular towel. What happened to the additional towels? Oven outer door looked damaged and the debris was leftover in the bottom drawer, refer to pic. Door does not lock automatically. Also, getting into the building and learning to ride the elevator instructions, were not available in the welcome email. Had to ask the security guard, who had no idea which room I was trying to check into.

Good view. Convenient store is conveniently located nearby, but closes early. Japanese restaurant located nearby and bars close by.

Amazing views of the Falls
    • Premier Suite with Two Queen Beds and River View (Floors 3-7)

-Amazing views of the Falls from the seventh floor. -The beds were large and comfortable, and even the pull-out couch was comfortable. -Close proximity to nearby restaurants and bus lines (WeGo), and a short walk to the Falls. -The room and bathroom were clean upon arrival. -The Front Desk staff were great. They answered all of my questions and even printed off documentation that I needed.

Great place
    • Premier King Suite with Hot Tub and River View (Floors 2-7)

The one blonde receptionist who checked us in. I apologized we were early we travelled a far way werent checking in the room just saying we were early and will site see probably later than 4pm check in and needed parking key. She rudely replied " yes your way to early" even AFTER i requested early booking amd was declined but assured if possible the hotel would accomodate. Also to pay 35$/day for parking and not really guarenteed a spot. Drove around 3 times waiting for one our first night.

The room was huge, decent price, great view.

great location, on site parking
    • Traditional Room with Two Double Beds with No View (2nd Floor)

We arrived early and wanted to store our bags, front desk staff very nice, but first Bellman quite rude and seemed bothered. Later upon return the bell staff was nicer.

great location, on site parking

The “falls view” was amazing!
    • King Room with Hot Tub and Falls View (Floors 10 and 12)

The rooms were slightly dated and the in room jacuzzi had a shower attachment with no true shower in the room.

The “falls view” room was a spectacular view of the falls! The fireworks were seen right from our room and we could enjoy the falls day and night.

good but parking need to be work on.
    • Premier King Suite with Hot Tub and Falls View (Floors 8-20)

The parking could have been better. What i mean is if you take your car out and when you come back you may not had a parking spot to park and have to find another place to park. and that not right after you pay for it.

it was ciean

Great location!
    • Premier Fallsview - Bi-Level 4 Queen Suite (14th Floor)

We stayed in a 2 bed room suit which contains 4 queen beds and 1 sofa bed. And the price is super worthy! Highly recommended.

Great location! Great experiences. We can see the American Fall and Niagara Fall just from our window. We enjoyed the sunrise, rainbow, fireworks. It was amazing!

Stay in a great place; watching the Falls
    • King Room with Hot Tub and Falls View (Floors 10 and 12)

Slightly dodgy-looking red heart shaped jacuzzi bath. Had to explain to my better half that I wasn’t planning that kind of weekend!

Directly opposite the Horseshoe Falls with full window views of all three falls. Easy to get to, clean large rooms with super comfy beds.

The location to the falls was great.
    • Double Room with Two Queen Beds and River View (Floors 2-7)

No valet parking, no refrigerator or coffee machines in the rooms. Bell hops could be more friendly, looked upset that we didn’t need assistance with our luggage.

The location to the falls was great. The beds were comfortable. Front desk was very friendly.

Awful customer service but a good view
    • King Room with Hot Tub and Falls View (Floors 10 and 12)

I spent more time in the room with maintainance than with my partner due to the hot tub not working. The first time they came they said that the hot tub would be working in and hour so we went out to come back to find that it wasn't working then had to wait till 23:45 for it to be working. Then when I complaining the next day it was blamed on myself that it wasn't working until I explained I was an engineer and that it was not possibly my fault. I have also never been spoken to rudely by staff and both managers so I will not be staying there again

Was not notified until Check-In that our room was not inside...
    • Room Selected at Check In

Was not notified until Check-In that our room was not inside the Oakes Hotel, instead next door at a 2 storey outdoor motel owned by the Oakes. I was mislead as the pictures from the booking.com hotel page were completely different then the room I received.

Location was convenient but from lift to our room was far
    • Traditional Room with Two Double Beds with No View (2nd Floor)

I didn't like all the stairs to get to our room we had to carry heavy luggages and too many stairs to go up to our room.

The view of the falls and walking distance to falls and shops

Fun with some restrictions
    • Premier King Suite with Hot Tub and River View (Floors 2-7)

No Laundry, and (window curtain very old not closing properly) and air conditioning location is bothering me while I am looking to the Niagara Falls very old lighting the hotel lobby

Amazing view, huge room , ( i booked the kings suit) , the...
    • Premier King Suite with Hot Tub and Falls View (Floors 8-20)

Their in house restaurant was applebees with limited room service.

Amazing view, huge room , ( i booked the kings suit) , the jacuzzi was awesome, location was great

Room 1717 was perfect :)
    • Premier King Suite with Hot Tub and Falls View (Floors 8-20)

Absolutely loved the view, couldn’t get any closer to the falls. The bed was very very comfy. Also the room was huge. Hot tub was really good too. My partner proposed in our room so this hotel will always be special. Can’t wait to come back.

Brilliant location, views from 8th floor upwards are worth...
    • Two Queen beds with Fallsview (Floors 8-12)

Lack of information at check in on activities and knowledge of the area . WiFi was spotty

Brilliant location, views from 8th floor upwards are worth the extra cost

It’s way overpriced and not worth the stay!
    • Premier Room With Two Queen Beds and River View (Floors 3-7)

It’s way overpriced and not worth the stay! They applied so many different charges which I had no idea of. This was the third hotel in stayed in because I wanted to experience the different locations and view of the Falls. I picked this one and paid the most thinking the view was better but it wasn’t and because of the observation deck which also wasn’t worth it, the windows were dirty (I couldn’t take pictures). The bed was so uncomfortable (too hard). Curtains are not to size so light comes in (especially the sun when it rises). The carpet was disgusting and damaged. We paid for parking to be on the hotel premises but there weren’t too many parking spaces available and we were told to park in the Applebee’s parking lot (I was livid and felt it was ridiculous). The customer service was the worst I’ve ever experienced in any hotel, the ladies there are rude. I travel a lot (mostly cruises but I’ve done a lot of road trips and stay in hotels in almost all the States, it’s sad to say the Canadians are not as friendly as we thought they would be. I DO NOT recommend this place at all!

Won't be back
    • King Room with Hot Tub and Falls View (Floors 10 and 12)

I have stayed in Niagara Falls many times and for the amount paid I expect the hotel to look cleaner, not so old and a tad classier. From the old looking run down carpets to the poor fleshly painted face lift...this place was a disappointment. We had a king room with jacuzzi tub, I questioned the cleanliness of inch if the room from the tub to actually stripping down the bed looking for bugs. PS. Even with a jacuzzi an actual shower is needed. I could not believe I had to shower the next morning in the jacuzzi, in an open room, literally hosing myself down.

The staff was ok...not overly impressive and the view was beautiful at night.

Fireworks view from the room
    • Double Room with Two Queen Beds and River View (Floors 2-7)

The shower room was a bit claustrophobic, but clean. There was no vent I'm the shower either, so had to leave the door cracked a bit.

Staff and view we're great.

We recommend but do your research to compare nearby hotels.
    • King Room with Hot Tub and Falls View (Floors 10 and 12)

First of all paying $30 for parking stinks. The girls, who were reasonably nice, were sticklers about check-in time-first they told us 2:30, by the time we went back 2 more times we checked in just before 4 pm. Elevators are outside exposure so scary for those of us with height issues. The room was very musty, like old cigarette smoke and other things. We cleaned the AC and filter (very dirty) and the smell was better. The top sheet covering the comforter had weird dirt in the fold (they looked like they were fresh from the laundry). There was also another mark like paint or blood on it. So we took it off the bed. Rug was worn. Be aware that the casino buses are right below and you can hear them all night. You have to upgrade to get any coupons for food. Eat down at the falls at Tim Horton's to save lots of money. It would be nice if luggage racks were on each floor. The jacuzzi was dangerous to get in and out of-no steps.

The room was very good, coffee and fridge great. Room 12th floor on the corner had a great view of the falls. We bought a day pass on the funicular which was very handy. It seemed quiet-for once there were no slamming doors waking us up. 10 pm fireworks were pretty loud but very visible. That was a treat. Super comfy bed and spacious room. Jacuzzi worked great after a long day walking the falls. All you get for the money is a good room with falls view. Pay for parking at the hotel and walk as far as the Floral Show House to the south and the Hornblower to the north. Location is very central to everything. If we went back we would likely stay here unless the Marriott next door was cheaper.

The location is excellent with great views of the Falls!
    • Premier Fallsview - Bi-Level 4 Queen Suite (14th Floor)

The beds were uncomfortable, there was very low water pressure in the shower and the air conditioning in the upper room and the main bedroom did not work well.

The location is excellent with great views of the Falls!

Lovely hotel right at the heart of Niagara falls
    • Premier Suite with Two Queen Beds and Falls View (Floors 8-20)

Nothing couldn't ask for more

The view of the falls were absolutely amazing could not ask for better, beds were so comfortable and the room was spacious lovely hotel all round

Good location, friendly helpful staff
    • Double Room with Two Queen Beds and River View (Floors 2-7)

Paid for room with a view.. view blocked by trees. I wouldn’t have upgraded had I known. Room was outdated, pillow cases stained.

Good location, friendly helpful staff

Our 25th anniversary
    • Premier King Suite with Hot Tub and Falls View (Floors 8-20)

It was probably the most we have paI'd per night. Also, our debit card which was not supposed to be used, had a pending charge which put us into overdraft!

The views was fantastic!!! The bed was comfortable, and room was clean. We were celebrating our 25th wedding anniversary and it was perfect for us. The Oakes had the best price for a fallsview room. We even saw the fireworks from our room.

The Oakes hotel overlooking the falls is a wonderful place to stay.

We have no coplaints.

The room was large with a nice sitting area. The bed was very comfortable. Our room over looked Niagara Falls. We were on the 20th floor and had an unobstructed view of both the aerial and horseshoe fall. This was a perfect room for us. Of course we were in canada. The staff at the hotel were friendly and helpfull. Loved the experience.

Hot summer night with no A/C!
    • Premier King Suite with Hot Tub and River View (Floors 2-7)

It was very hot and humid, and the air conditioning didn't work. It made it nearly impossible to sleep. We didn't call for repairs because it put out a puff of cool air now and then and we kept thinking it would get going. But it never did.

The best thing about the place was the view. But since we were on the 5th floor, the trees blocked the falls.

Nice place

The elevator was SO slow and scary

The price is a little bit over our budget but still worth it. We chose to get 4 fall view rooms for entire family, and the view was awesome. The hotel staff who helped us check in was pretty nice and professional.

Great location, the view was AMAZING!
    • Premier Suite with Two Queen Beds and Falls View (Floors 8-20)

Seemed a little bit run down in areas. Bell hops weren’t that welcoming. No restaurant just an overpriced Applebee’s and the fancier restaurant you take a shuttle too. Didn’t try it cuz we had kids.

Great location, the view was AMAZING! Highly recommend getting a falls view room on a higher floor. Without it it’s just an average hotel. In some areas it looked pretty old. But with our room we couldn’t beat the view or the location. Room was spacious and clean. And the beds were fairly comfortable.

Make yourself a favor and go somewhere else
    • Premier Fallsview - Bi-Level 2 Queen Suite (14th Floor)

I paid $650 for a one night stay and at the same time the personnel (receptionists Briana and Kohl) made treats to call the police kick me and my family out of the hotel since they could not proved the room that I book and paid for. I could not believe this is actually happening Be aware - high probability to face ruthless receptionists and insulting behavior Make yourself a favor and go somewhere else

The hotel was centrally located in the Falls area.
    • Two Queen beds with Fallsview (Floors 8-12)

There is not one thing that comes to mind that we would even hint as disagreeing with.

The hotel was centrally located in the Falls area. Check in was a breeze as also was the unloading process and parking. When we opened up the hotel room door the hotel staff had the window curtains pulled all the way back and a big glass wall of class allowed us to see outside. The three of us still there and are with their mouth dropped open because right in front of us was Horseshoe Falls. Check in was a breeze as also was the unloading process and parking. When we opened up the hotel room door hotel staff had the window curtains pulled all the way back in a big glass wall of class allowed us to see outside. The three of us still there and are with their mouth dropped open because right in front of us was Horseshoe Falls. We had a river facing 12 floor room and to me, it was the best room in the house. After picking up our jaws, We moved over to the window and there to the left was also the American Falls. We were so very tired from our busy day walking along the Falls that we decided to stay in the room, ordered dinner, and watched the Falls light show and fireworks from our room. I cannot believe anyone had a better view than we did.

Great location and good basic room.
    • Traditional Room with Two Double Beds with No View (2nd Floor)

The hotel interior looks old (especially the carpets). The room we stayed in was a fair walk from the elevators and there were random stairs in between so it wasn’t good from an accessibility point of view. The pool didn’t open till 9am and there was no fridge in the room.

Great location and good basic room.

Awful
    • Double Room with Two Queen Beds and River View (Floors 2-7)

Every thing was disgusting. We waste too much money for awful rooms and without view While I reserved the rooms, i called hotel and ask for 7floor which has a good view they promised me that they do that for me but when we reach there they gave us a room which located on 3rd floor with even NO view And also we found 2 cockroaches in a room. A manager of hotel even dont know how to talk and explain every thing, and he was really rude. At end Im not going there anymore Even the bath room was disgusting while u taking shower, water comes up to toch ur knees. It was realy bad place If i want to rate them i give them 1star

Would definitely stay again!
    • Fallsview 2 Queen Jacuzzi Room (21st Floor)

Parking was expensive!

Great view from our room on the 21st floor! Parking is expensive- look around for other options. We had the perfect view of the falls during the day and of the fireworks at night. Great hotel for our mini-moon.

Horrible housekeeping
    • Premier King Suite with Hot Tub and Falls View (Floors 8-20)

I didn’t use the coffee machine or cups in our suite because you could see lip marks outside and towel lint inside them. The cleaners didn’t even wipe down the soap markings on the counter top in the bathroom. There was used bar soap under the sink. And the toilets didn’t flush hardly at all. The room also smelled like a dog lived there the carpet smelled like dog. The price was also higher than my bookings.com price which I want checked. Should have taken pictures, but didn’t

Will not come back or recommend it to anyone
    • King Room with Hot Tub and Falls View (Floors 10 and 12)

Tiny, dirty and old bathroom. Dated furniture. Jacuzzi/hot tub area looked like it hasn't been disinfected in years, yellow tide and broken bars. Rude and helpless staff.

Good views

Pool, sauna, jacuzzi were clean and comfortable.
    • Double Room with Two Queen Beds and River View (Floors 2-7)

The receptionist who did the check in, act with bad manners, she didn’t care about us. She made us feel like she was doing a favor. No manners at all. We did check in early. Hopefully when we came back a very gentle receptionist attended us. The beds are uncomfortable and the shower very difficult to get a nice temperature.

Pool, sauna, jacuzzi were clean and comfortable. Very nice view at 5th floor. At floor 14th we could enjoy the fire works.

The view from the room and location.
    • Two Queen beds with Fallsview (Floors 8-12)

The rooms were tired. The dark wood dated but this is minor. Like most accommodation in Niagara it is expensive for the room you get.

The view from the room and location. The additional add on package was great value and I would never usually buy these.

Very pleased!!
    • Two Queen beds with Fallsview (Floors 8-12)

It would have been great to have a breakfast on site in the morning, but we were very pleased with Applebee’s and just a very short walk from the front door of The Oakes.

A little pricey, but the views of the Falls from our room were beautiful!! Loved the colored Falls at night and had a “front row seat” for the evening fireworks. I highly recommend The Oakes, especially if it a first time visit for someone. The staff was extremely courteous and helpful!

Not worth the money I paid.
    • King Room with Hot Tub and Falls View (Floors 10 and 12)

30 dollars a night for parking. My car was covered in bird crap. The card was giving me trouble getting back into the parking lot. Down the street parking was 10 dollars a night and was indoor parking.

Bed, view, service.

Fantastic place to enjoy a natural wonder of the world.
    • Premier King Suite with Hot Tub and Falls View (Floors 8-20)

I only booked one night there. Could have stayed there for longer in hindsight.

The rooms will falls views are utterly breathtaking. I recommend the gourmet couple package deal too. Utterly an unbelievable amazing experience. Best hotel on the front.

I loved the location.
    • Double Room with Two Queen Beds and River View (Floors 2-7)

The room was very dusty and so my son got sick and had allergy attack (asthma and some hives) that is why we had to leave a day earlier and sad thing i didnt get my money back for the extra night or at least got back half of it as i think it was supposed to be acceptable reason and the only i got back is the parking fee for the extra night and some tax as well as they offered me 10% discount. I just wished they were more considerate for unexpected events like this as it was not cheap for weekend rate.

I loved the location. very accessible to everything, close to the falls, close to clifton hill..

Was a great location!
    • Premier Room With Two Queen Beds and Falls View (Floors 8-20)

There was really nothing wrong with the property it just seemed there was never enough staff at the front desk for the volume of people!! But the staff was very friendly!!

Was a great location!! Walking distance to the falls,restaurants and surrounding attractions!! Hotel was very clean and the room and bathroom was a nice size. Great view of the falls!!

Close to the falls
    • Traditional Room with Two Double Beds with No View (2nd Floor)

We only stayed for 1 night so I didn't experience anything bad at the hotel.

The location of the hotel is very convenient, a very short walk to the falls and very close to restaurants. Even though we had the partial view room, the view was still great!

Fabulous views and perfect location for the Incline Railway
    • Double Room with Two Queen Beds and River View (Floors 2-7)

Would have liked a refrigerator in the room

Took advantage of the $69 package for dinner for 2 at Remingtons, breakfast and lunch for 2 at Applebee’s. Fabulous deal. I didn’t realize it also included discounts at Niagara-on-the-Lake and we visited there before our stay so didn’t get to use those. Awesome views from our room and the observation floor and so convenient to get to Table Rock via Incline Railway. Very large room and comfortable beds.

Cold as the Canada in the winter, with the streets being cleaner then the Hotel.
    • Premier King Suite with Hot Tub and River View (Floors 2-7)

We came in early, wasn't looking to check in, with disabled Husband, we needed to freshen up. They were cold, rude and they hurried cleaning, told them about the noise, they checked us out n we left.

Tge view.
    • Double Room with Two Queen Beds and River View (Floors 2-7)

I did not like the bathroom. The sink was cloged through our stay. No toothbrushes or slippers. The room was for four and they provided only two mugs for the coffee.

Tge view. The staff was freindly.

Dissapointed
    • Premier Room With Two Queen Beds and River View (Floors 3-7)

Unfriendly staff slow room service and way too expensive for the type of facility and the room assigned. I could have gotten a same type of room for half the price. I was dissappointed with the view we had which is what I paid for. Honestly I could have stayed at a much cheaper hotel with the same standard of service.

I don't think I liked it. I feel very dissappointed. I made sure to enjoy my time as much as possible but never again this hotel.

There is no mentioning of Motel rooms availability outside...
    • Room Selected at Check In

There is no mentioning of Motel rooms availability outside the oakes...also there is no wifi. Plus there were two double beds instead of one extra large bed.

Beautiful views, comfortable beds and right in the middle of where we wanted to be.
    • Premier Room With Two Queen Beds and Falls View (Floors 8-20)

The pool needs to be bigger and the hot tub needs stronger jets. The only negative I really have is there was supposed to be a sofa bed in our room but wasn't. When I asked the front desk about it they said they didn't know which ones had sofa beds. We had such a great view that we didn't move our room and made do.

The view was wonderful. The bedding was very nice and the room was very clean. It was small for four people but met our needs.

Spectacular Falls View and Great Location!!!
    • Premier King Suite with Hot Tub and Falls View (Floors 8-20)

Expensive parking ($30 cad). No microwave. Some of the electrical outlets did not work. No breakfast on-site (there is Applebee, but their breakfast wasn't that great and a bit overpriced). Limited parking spaces.

Amazing location! Spectacular and stunning falls view! Very friendly staff and front desk receptionists. Our room was very clean. Plenty of towels. Our room on the 14th floor was just amazing; room might be a little bit outdated, but the view was just breathtaking. Comfortable bed. Very quiet room. Walking distance to Niagara Incline Railways and Horseshoe falls. Jacuzzi bath tub was great. Fast wifi. Including photos taken from our 14th floor falls view room, just AMAZING!

Room and bathroom were clean, Quiet,
    • Traditional Room with Two Double Beds with No View (2nd Floor)

Long walk to room. A/C did not work,did request it to be checked, returned to room late in evening to a warm room not even fan on did work when turned on but not A/C . No safety bar in bath/shower.

Room and bathroom were clean, Quiet,

Beds were comfy.
    • Traditional Room with Two Double Beds with No View (2nd Floor)

The back parking lot was full and so we parked in the overflow area. There was no lighting and overgrown bushes. We felt scared leaving our new car.

Beds were comfy. We had a room on the old section which was a little unfair especially how the place was advertised.

We had a fantastic view from our room so worth the extra...
    • Premier Room With Two Queen Beds and Falls View (Floors 8-20)

Parking- absolute rip off so I marked down for that reason. $30 when other places are around are only charging $5 for the day. We could only stay until 12pm the next day as well so $30 for 13 hours an absolute rip off esp as there wasn't room on the property so we ended up staying in the Applebee carpark which is right beside the $5 one (!)

We had a fantastic view from our room so worth the extra money to stay here for that reason. Good swimming pool. Lovely big rooms with big comfortable beds. Fantastic powerful shower.

Absolutely amazing view with very sub par room and facilities.
    • King Room with Hot Tub and Falls View (Floors 10 and 12)

The room was old and outdated with a small flat screen TV that had almost no working channels. The bathtub was an old disgusting heart shaped tub with broken mirrors surrounding it. Bathroom was small and outdated.

Absolutely stunning view, this was the only good thing about the room.

Amazing views, at a price.
    • Premier Room With Two Queen Beds and Falls View (Floors 8-20)

As is often the case with hotels now, there is just not enough light in the rooms. Even with all of the lamps on, the room seemed dim until your eyes eventually accommodate (or get too tired to stay open).

It was not cheap, actually quite dear, but the Falls View rooms did not disappoint. Beautiful, clear views of the Falls, day and night. We watched the fireworks from the comfort of our room and were able to get the kids into bed as soon as they finished. Beds were comfortable.

Not a good hotel for the price
    • Two Queen beds with Fallsview (Floors 8-12)

The bed was hard , tv was small and not many channels , the hallway to the room 10 th floor was not painted and didn’t look nice .

The view to the falls were amazing but there was tall trees you must be in the level 8 and up to get a good view .

Pretty good
    • Double Room with Two Queen Beds and River View (Floors 2-7)

Well I booked a room at the lake view, but they gave me a second floor which was still lake side but parking view. there was no slippers and shower gowns. So I was a little bit disappointed but was a kinda good deal.

Location is very close to Casino and Niagara falls

Wonderful views of the falls and the staff was very...
    • Two Queen beds with Fallsview (Floors 8-12)

The only negatives were the water pipes in the walls were loud in our room as was the air conditioner.

Wonderful views of the falls and the staff was very courteous.

This hotel is really wort it , for the view and comfort
    • Two Queen beds with Fallsview (Floors 8-12)

no waredrobe in the rooms , this was a small disadvatage for me.

Very comfortable beds, friendly staff, amazing view from the window on falls, very good location

good view.
    • Two Queen beds with Fallsview (Floors 8-12)

no refrigerator or mocrowave in the room.

good view. I stayed in a fallsview room, you can see the Horseshoe fall from the room. Good distance from Journey Behind The Fall

Nice view; comfortable beds but lots of traditional amentities lacking or only provided at a cost
    • Double Room with Two Queen Beds and River View (Floors 2-7)

No microwave or refrigerator (could rent one); no money conversion; $30 daily parking fee; no postage stamps available; room service was from next door Applebee's ; food trays not picked up by housekeeping

view of the falls (although partially obstructed by trees)

Good hotel and brilliant to see the falls. I would recommend to friends.
    • Two Queen beds with Fallsview (Floors 8-12)

There was one lady manager on the reception desk who was miserable and unsympathetic to a customer's perspective and only when pressed agreed to a compromise to the predicament we were placed in. Also $30 a day for resident car parking seems excessive.

We liked the view and the facilities. Close to the Horse shoe falls a little away from main visitor activities. The staff were very pleasant and helpful.

Enjoyed the stay - Couldnt get enough of the views - simply Stellar!
    • Two Queen beds with Fallsview (Floors 8-12)

The property is very dated. It feels like its super old and no one has bothered any updates at all.

The views from the "Falls View" Room were awesome. They have complimentary coffee in the lobby which is awesome - really great coffee!

Not satisfied
    • Traditional Room with Two Double Beds with No View (2nd Floor)

Too expensive upgrade was not good. Room 819 fallsview was covered with trees can't see the falls but had to pay for the extra upgrade. I paid close to $200 per night for a fallsview that I can't see clearly

The view was amazing and the location was fantastic for...
    • King Room with Hot Tub and Falls View (Floors 10 and 12)

The room smelled a bit musty, and the parking was expensive. Hotels should include parking in their rates!

The view was amazing and the location was fantastic for walking everywhere, even with my kids

Loved our mini-vacation❤️
    • Premier King Suite with Hot Tub and Falls View (Floors 8-20)

Applebees food wasn’t fantastic but we had so many vouchers for free breakfast and $20 off from the package we bought so we didn’t mind, but still, wish it was a different restaurant. Parking gets full at night and we couldn’t find anywhere to park:(

The room was clean and we were very very close to the falls, bought the couples package and it was great. Wish we also bought the niagra falls package for all the tours but maybe next time. Taking a ride on the hornblower is a must! It made this mini-vacation 100% better:)

We had a Incredible time. Would definitely stay here again.
    • Premier King Suite with Hot Tub and Falls View (Floors 8-20)

Parking was a bit pricey. No inroom safe.

The view was amazing. The staff was great. The location was great. Very convenient to the the falls, activities and transportation.

It was a Great stay!
    • Premier King Suite with Hot Tub and Falls View (Floors 8-20)

Parking = was not always available and easy to get to.

We had a premium room on the upper floors, view was outstanding. The room was worth every penny. Great location and the service was good.

Location was perfect!
    • Two Queen beds with Fallsview (Floors 8-12)

Location was perfect! View from the room was amazing. We had a room on the 14th floor which is the same as their observation level and the view sure was breathtaking. Would love to stay again.

Perfect location for falls view
    • Two Queen beds with Fallsview (Floors 8-12)

Great location, perfect position to view the falls. Easy check in, comfortable room, good service. Would recommend staying there if going to Niagara Falls.