Reviews of Old Stone Inn Boutique Hotel 4 stars

6080 Fallsview Boulevard , L2G 3V5 Niagara Falls, Canada

#50 of 103 hotels in Niagara Falls

• Reviewed: 25 September 2018

Tourist trap and ploy to get you to waste you money when you could get more for less.
    • Superior King Room with Courtyard View

Where does one begin? I paid for parking...on gravel. No apologies that that part of the lot wasn't paved, but that was where my room was in the back. It was hard to get to because the floors of the addition apparently didn't line up with the main part. I was thinking one paid for parking in a garage or secured lot. Neither of these. I paid to use ANY amenities. Not just cracking open the bottled water...oh and I paid for them whether I used them or not. So shampoo, soap, shower gel...I suggest if you stay here USE IT ALL because they will bill you regardless. The room couldn't have been less like the photo. The rug was old. The credenza was broken. There wasn't a coffee pot. There wasn't a dressing mirror in the vestibule...there wasn't a closet. There was the barest of furnishings and a garish orange chair that they got an orange floral print throw pillow for the bed to tie it all together. For the price I paid, I could have gone to a chain and at least gotten a microwaved breakfast included. I made the dangerous assumption when the word BOUTIQUE is used to describe the hotel, it doesn't mean 1979 late disco-modern. The elevator was broken when we got there...it was running later, but due to the aforementioned floor mis-alignment, you still had to go thru a door down a set of steps, thru another door and then down a narrow hallway. There was no security latch on the door. This was in a word, a tourist trap. I guess if I had paid the 300+ for a room I might have had better carpeting than indoor/outdoor brown rug. towels were stiff but at least smelled of bleach..a bit of comfort there.

The bed was comfortable. The room was relatively quiet.

debbie was wonderful. Expensive for what it was.. just needs tlc
    • King Suite with Spa Bath and Sofa Bed

Room wasnt very clean, small bathroom floor so dusty, room was tired and it smelt quite strong of the pool. Fireplace didnt work. Bulbs blowing in both bathrooms.

Very comfy bed. Mostly pleasant staff who were very friendly.

• Reviewed: 23 September 2018

Excellent service but parking fee was ridiculous!
    • Queen Room with Two Queen Beds and Exterior Entrance

Hidden fees for facility and parking. Terrible breakfast service the second day. Bed was okay but not worth the 100$ upgrade

Excellent service but parking fee was ridiculous! Room was nice but not worth almost 700 for 2 nights. Always hidden fees after booking online. Beautiful authentic Inn. The first morning breakfast was great the last one was the worst service.... the three servers appeared new ; they ignored us other customers walked out and our food took 40 minutes. It was delicious but $10 coffee was not worth it—- another hidden fee. The hotel staff and bar staff were great and attentive! There was a server who was there morning and night and treated us so well; treated us for our Anniversary with a lovely Creme brûlée.

• Reviewed: 23 September 2018

Hotel to pricy for a one night stay
    • Queen Room with Two Queen Beds and Exterior Entrance

The 450.00 pre authorization, the exrtra charges for room. Booking . Com advertised room at 177.00 a night. Ended up costing 261.00. No coffee maker or fridge in room. Charge to your room of 9.99 for 2 cups of coffee.

Closeness to attractions.

• Reviewed: 22 September 2018

Nice looking hotel, restaurant and bar closed when private event.
    • Superior Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

Although they pretend to have a bar and restaurant (recommended) it is only available for the booked private event. And that while groups pay less then the individual guest. When booking they did not mention anything about this. I believe they should mention this on the booking side as they will know well in advance when there is a private event, or in the course of the booking inform you so you can still cancel. Further old noisie room climate control

The atmosphere of the hotel. Only 2 floors, nice reception hall. Rooms are spacious, good beds.

We had a great breakfast at the restaurant.
    • Queen Room with Two Queen Beds and Exterior Entrance

Our room did not resemble those shown on the website. Out room never got serviced. The common areas were closed for a wedding.

We had a great breakfast at the restaurant.

Mixed review
    • Queen Room with Two Queen Beds and Courtyard View

Very disappointed to have no tea/coffee making facilities in the room. I found out later that some rooms did have this but some were “not set up for this”. Starbucks from a paper cup at 7am in the lobby is no compensation. Facility fee of $11 /day was compulsory for bottled water, not wanted nor used, Starbucks coffee or tea in the lobby, not wanted either and WiFi which was advertised as “free” There was nowhere to hang towels in the room. The swimming pool that I had looked forward to was closed and having to go to another hotel was inconvenient and no compensation

Large and comfortable room. CLose to the Falls. Friendly staff.

The entire experience was horrible.
    • Queen Room with Two Queen Beds and Exterior Entrance

The entire experience was horrible... The rooms were extremely damp and smelly. There were so many hidden charges just on the room itself. I would never stay here again.

It was within a 15 min wall from the falls
    • Queen Room with Two Queen Beds and Exterior Entrance

Extras like $22 parking and $40 pet fee- and the hold of double the room they put on your card that takes 4 days to come off!

It was within a 15 min wall from the falls

Stay at own risk
    • Queen Room with Two Queen Beds and Exterior Entrance

TV was broken, drain was clogged in bathtub, got an unwarranted wake up knock at 8am, loud guests, charged me for parking outside of my room, untold fee of $10 a night for "service", pool was broken.

Place can use a huge update. Furniture seemed old. Plumbing in bathtub backed up. wasnt worth the pr
    • King Suite with Spa Bath and Sofa Bed

Decor. Lack of updates. Pool was out of service during visit. When our neighbor used their jacuzzi at 3am, we heard the water running the entire time and woke us from our sleep.

Pet Friendly, Nespresso machine in the jacuzzi suite, spacious room

Friendly and helpful staff.
    • Queen Room with Two Queen Beds and Exterior Entrance

Room was a disappointment. Bugs in our shower and you had to run the hot water for about 10 minutes before it got hot. Our phone did not work either. The photo's online are not a fair depiction of the hotel in reality, more like a fancy motel than a boutique hotel in my opinion.

Friendly and helpful staff.

Not worth the price
    • Deluxe Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

I traveled with my elderly mother who has difficulty with stairs, but I didn't get the ground floor I had requested. To top it off the elevator didn't work most of the time. I also didn't get the refrigerator I had specifically requested at additional charge. I wasn't charged for it but it was inconvenient. Pocket door in bathroom difficult to open and close. Carpet in our room needed a steam clean but given the end of tourist season I understand completely.

We had a lovely breakfast at the Inn and also a terrific dinner at the Inn. Staff was friendly and location was excellent. Loved the fact that I can bring my pet.

Buyer beware!
    • Superior Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

Unfortunately, the photos are NOT what it seems... This hotel is NOT a boutique hotel. Instead it is an old apartment block undergoing renovations! While the actual rooms were ok the lobby area and pool area were still under renovations. However the reception and the restaurant had been decorated and those are the photos that are shown on line. We also objected to paying an additional fee for parking whilst this hotel was under renovation! Buyer beware!!!

Location is excellent, 6 min walk to the falls, about the...
    • King Suite with Spa Bath and Sofa Bed

Would like to know about the surcharges at booking rather than at checking in, pet fee, parking fee

Location is excellent, 6 min walk to the falls, about the same to the sky wheel and clifton hill, old world charm, restaurant and food amazing, pet friendly

Great location but overpriced.
    • Queen Room with Two Queen Beds and Courtyard View

Although I live an hour away, they charge tourist fee and also facilities fee even though their pool was under construction. Elevator didn’t work for an hour, also like a maze, not easy to find our room. Not worth $412

Good location, walking distance to everything

Toi much for too little.
    • Superior Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

The pool was closed for repairs. The hotel was dated and the rooms were small. The hotel said they were pet friendly but they didn't say that pets were allowed in every room so you could smell animal in the room and could hear dogs barking at times. No coffee maker in the room, the USB and outlet didn't work. Not really sure of the definition of a "boutique" hotel is but I guess this means old and dog friendly. Would not recommend this hotel. Charged 20.00 per night for parking? I've paid less downtown Toronto.

• Reviewed: 1 September 2018

Niagara Falls and Old Stone inn a happy place!!!
    • Queen Room with Two Queen Beds and Exterior Entrance

The distance from the restaurant and other place.

The hotel was beautiful, the lobby is so nice and the rooms are amazing. Niagara Falls is a happy place, I liked a lot!!

The room was really comfortable, especially our beds.
    • Deluxe Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

Our room was EXTREMELY cold when we first got there. Even though the weather was warm (not even close to hot), the air conditionner was working with full capacity, we had to unplug it and keep the door open in order to warm the place up.

The room was really comfortable, especially our beds.

Expensive for no reason
    • Queen Room with Two Queen Beds and Courtyard View

Night front desk staff when we checked in could not be bothered to help us with one of our lamps not working. The lamps were not plugged in so our only source of light was the bathroom until we got everything plugged in. There’s no source of drinkable water except the vending machine. Hot drinkable water is only available in the daytime. $20 CAD/ day for parking. Pool was closed. There’s no reason it should be this expensive when all you can do here is sleep. Would not stay here again.

The bed was comfy and the cleaning staff were great

The pool was out of service and we booked at hotel...
    • Queen Room with Two Queen Beds and Exterior Entrance

The pool was out of service and we booked at hotel specifically with a pool. The hotel also over-charged us by $200, twice, so instead of being charged $700, my credit card had almost $2000 charges.

Decoration, location,peaceful and clean
    • Queen Room with Two Queen Beds and Exterior Entrance

Some of the staff approach ,no fridge in the room, breakfast not inculded ,parking fee not included !!alot of extra fees charged on expected price

Decoration, location,peaceful and clean

Everything was great other wise.
    • Queen Room with Two Queen Beds and Courtyard View

The pool was closed but that happens. I had mentioned it was an anniversary when booking thinking that something would be done.

Everything was great other wise. Room was amazing. Staff were awesome.

Wonderful!
    • Deluxe Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

Comfortable rooms, fantastic staff who helped with directions and recommendations. Parking on site (still had to pay for it, but your vehicle was close!).

• Reviewed: 25 August 2018

comfortable bed, good location, pet-friendly, two bottles...
    • Queen Room with Two Queen Beds and Exterior Entrance

Needs better signage to find your way around the hotel, esp. to get to the front desk from rooms looking out on the courtyard. Courtyard was noisy at night and clearly not monitored. Beware the $20 CDN parking fee and $40 pet fee - in the fine print, but not stated clearly up front, esp. for being a dog-friendly hotel. Our booking.com mentioned a meal plan ($14 bfast/$25 dinner) that was a mystery to front desk staff. Please start breakfast before 8AM.

comfortable bed, good location, pet-friendly, two bottles free water, free good wifi (both covered by "resort/facility" fee, we were told).

• Reviewed: 25 August 2018

Over priced and and not a 4 star
    • Queen Room with Two Queen Beds and Courtyard View

Small beds, really small TV, no fridge, no kettle, no bathrobes, no microwave. They charge $20 for parking even if your staying with them. They also extra fee for wifi and morning tea & coffee in the reception area, which wasn't mentioned beforehand. It actually says free wifi on the website. Swimming pool was also closed for maintenance, which was disappointing.

Location was good

Great place to stay
    • Queen Room with Two Queen Beds and Exterior Entrance

Pool was not working They did upgrade our room tho and were very hospitable. And offered free swimming at nearby 8

Food was amazing. Best french pressed coffee and best breakfast I've ever had. Hands down!

Stayed here 2 other times and stay was great. This time had multiple problems.
    • Queen Room with Two Queen Beds and Exterior Entrance

Bath tub water didn't drain to well. No kleenex in room, had to ask for some. Had to wait till 3:00 for room on 3rd floor and requested first floor. Found out that several rooms were ready on first floor when they called us and said none were available at this time on first floor. Room keys were only programed for 1 day we stayed 2 days.

Bed was very comfy and all the pillows were great.

• Queen Room with Two Queen Beds and Exterior Entrance

I spent the night at the hotel with my husband for our mini get away at the falls, not just that location is perfect (walking distance to the falls, restaurant and everything) but the hotel is SO BEAUTIFUL. From reception, restaurant to the room, everything is clean, well spaced and well decorated. To add the cherry on top, the staff were exceptional. My husband and i would SURELY recommend and visit again soon.

Pool renovation
    • Queen Room with Two Queen Beds and Exterior Entrance

I booked for the pool. Unfortunately it was being renovated. No pool so I had to drive 10 minutes every time my kids wanted to swim because they would not cancel my reservation.

It was supposed to be 4 stars it didn’t have a fridge or...
    • Queen Room with Two Queen Beds and Exterior Entrance

It was supposed to be 4 stars it didn’t have a fridge or microwave or bath robs the carpet smelled and surely it was over priced and over ranked it should be 1-2 star facility

Rooms not as advertised, extremely dirty and smell of damp
    • Queen Room with Two Queen Beds and Courtyard View

The rooms were really dirty, the room smelt damp and musty. The WiFi didn't connect on three different handsets while checking in and the person at check-in basically said it worked on their phone and couldn't do anything else. Toiletries are advertised as Molton Brown in the photos, but in actual fact the bathroom is stocked with a cheap alternative. The swimming pool is a small child size paddling pool only.

One redeeming factor, the breakfast was good. Honestly would not stay here again.

Overall I think the hotel and restaurant are a little dated and not worth the money.
    • Superior King Room with Fireplace

All the outlets were worn out. Plug something in and it just falls out. I'm pretty sure they didn't change the sheets! We found a drawing from a previous guest in the bed. Gross! Found the room very humid and damp. We ate at the restaurant in the hotel. Found it to be very expensive. Food was not worth the price.

The location was ok.

I didnt get no sleep
    • Superior King Room with Fireplace

You have to pay extra for parking There is no fridge in the room The bed isnt comfortable and the pillows are hard the restaurant looks beautiful but we didnt eat there because we didnt know anything that was on the menu

Its beautiful and the staff was nice they allow pets witch is nice ! Very clean

• Reviewed: 18 August 2018

Rugs had stains, Shower head was old and slow pressure, room...
    • Luxury King Room

Rugs had stains, Shower head was old and slow pressure, room was small, dark, hallways were dirty and hot, TV was old and not clear, staff barely could speak english. 20 dollars to park a day. Overall awful for the price. I would never stay there again.

Our stay was exceptional! We will be going back!!

Nothing! All was good!!

Staff were so nice!! Went out of their way to make our stay special. Even made my kids hot cocoa at 11:00 pm when fireworks were cancelled. Beautiful building, charming atmosphere! Also, This hotel is so wonderful for dogs! They had treats and payed special attention to my dog’s needs. If you are traveling w a dog , this gem of a hotel is a must!! Worth every penny! Great great great experience!!

Comfortable beds.
    • Queen Room with Two Queen Beds and Exterior Entrance

Restaurant was nice but the breakfast was pricy for what you got. Pool unavailable and did not want to drive to use alternate location. Did not like that our room was only accessible from the outdoor courtyard. Very damp in the room but it was a humid weekend.

Comfortable beds. Good walking distance to everything we wanted to see.

Breakfast was very well made.
    • Queen Room with Two Queen Beds and Courtyard View

Very high facilities charge. i.e close to 30% of room rate is not justified and seems like hidden charges!! Especially when, even the pool was out of order and guests were expected to visit a sister hotel, 5 minutes drive away for a swim. My son was extremely dissappointed. Also parking should be free for hotel guests, but that costed another $20 +tax extra!!

Breakfast was very well made. Ordered Eggs Benedict, French Press Coffee and Blueberry muffin. Server was funny and friendly.

Beds were comfy.
    • Queen Room with Two Queen Beds and Courtyard View

Facility charge of $35 for water and coffee!!!!!! Too expensive. Damp smell when walking through the floor to elevator. Pool was closed.

Beds were comfy. Location good.

The food at the restaurant was amazing.
    • Luxury King Room

The swimming pool was unavailable, there was no fridge in the room, and the cost seemed over priced for the size of the room and what we got from it.

The food at the restaurant was amazing.

Great location and lovely hotel
    • Superior Queen Room

Pool was closed but they did partner with another hotel to use theirs...but wasn't next door so had to go down the road to get there which made it less worth it. Quite pricey but reasonable for quality in the area

Location was great, lovely large rooms, clean

The beds were comfortable and clean.
    • Superior Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

The indoor pool was closed because rain water was flowing from the roof. Just by taking a look at the roof we understand immediately that the problem was there since several months but they did nothing to fix it.

The beds were comfortable and clean. First night we had a very noisy air conditioning machine, next morning a spoke to a person at the front desk and they moved us immediately to a better room.

Short walk to the falls
    • Queen Room with Two Queen Beds and Courtyard View

There were no hooks or towel racks in the bathroom.

I was bringing my friend to Niagara to see the falls. We stayed for a night and the hotel was in a great location. Short walk to the falls. The room was comfortable.

Highly recommend
    • Queen Room with Two Queen Beds and Exterior Entrance

The rooms could really use a small refrigerator. I needed to store medication in my room so I improvised with the ice bucket but I sure could have used a fridge.

The staff was super friendly and the rooms were very clean, and the beds are great! The Courtyard was a lovely place to have dinner and the menu is top rate. oh, And did I mention the great staff??

Short but worth it
    • Queen Room with Two Queen Beds and Courtyard View

I wish there was a workout facility on this property

The restaurant was excellent for both breakfast and dinner. I loved how close the walk was to the Clifton hills area and the falls attractions.

• Reviewed: 11 August 2018

Good for quick stay
    • Queen Room with Two Queen Beds and Exterior Entrance

The charge fee for our dog was high & the parking fee as well. The room needs freshening up.

The property allowed dog and was within walking distance to major attractions and restaurants.

I liked the area outside where you could hang out(like a...
    • Queen Room with Two Queen Beds and Exterior Entrance

I liked the area outside where you could hang out(like a backyard with grass and patio sets, umbrellas etc you could sit there and read or just relax. Pool was indoor but right next to this backyard feel area.One night they had live music too. They also served food if you wanted it.

Let down
    • Queen Room with Two Queen Beds and Courtyard View

Our view, no fridge, no coffee maker, paid $10 for coffee- didnt receive, and no info in directory, room key didn't work at 7am the next morning, no key card entry after 11pm, had to walk all around to front entrance every time you exited any door, pool area looked shabby, ceiling was gross.

The lobby was nice, the bar was cute, the entertainment was adorable, the location was good.

Great location, soggy rooms
    • Deluxe Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

The rooms were VERY moist. Air conditioner worked well but as soon as you walk into the room, everything including the air just felt damp.

The lobby was beautiful, the pool and courtyard area was fantastic. Pools a bit small but does the job. The room was clean.

Bad experience, never go back to this hotel again.

Old hotel, bad odorous lobby, hallways not air conditioned, elevator located at the corner of the hotel and it is not working after 10, cockroaches in the rooms, the hotel took 10 dollar extra for service providing for calling service desk, no coffee machine in the room, ways overpriced. Pictures not reflective of the actual standard . I was very confused of how this hotel rated 4 stars. Should be no more than 2.

Location is good

• Reviewed: 4 August 2018

it was close to the main attractions in Niagara Falls.
    • Queen Room with Two Queen Beds and Exterior Entrance

Accessibility is not a priority here. Although the hotel has an elevator, we still had to use stairs t get to our room. After accidentally booking our room for the wrong date and showing up at the hotel to inform them of a mistake within the hour, they seemed to have no understanding and compassion. This is exactly what is means to be money hungry. Even though our third party contact, booking.com, was willing to cancel our reservation, the hotel would not. We were willing to stay there on the date of arrival but a room was not available, apparently. Had they cancelled our reservation we would have probably stayed in the future or even if we would have extended our stay. Instead, we had to find another hotel on that day, pay for the date we made a mistake when booking, and cancelled our plans with the kids to go elsewhere sightseeing. Unimpressed with the zero tolerance. Had we waited all day or more to inform the hotel, I could understand, but to inform them of the error within the hour and get stone cold faces was nothing but disgusting.

it was close to the main attractions in Niagara Falls.

• Reviewed: 4 August 2018

Would be happy to stay here again in the future.
    • Superior Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

Too many pillows. Otherwise nice room. Sometimes traffic a bit noisy but otherwise great. Also need better stations on the TV. Very limited.

Room was comfortable and close to all attractions. Pleasant walk to the falls and other areas.

• Reviewed: 3 August 2018

The location was excellent comfortable rooms even though we...
    • Queen Room with Two Queen Beds and Courtyard View

We had to pay extra for coffee facilities and using the WiFi etc at $9.99 cad per person it all adds up especially when they then add the taxes in top

The location was excellent comfortable rooms even though we did have the view of an indoor swimming pool when we were supposed to be a garden view

• Reviewed: 3 August 2018

Nice lobby, great location, friendly staff
    • Queen Room with Two Queen Beds and Exterior Entrance

Great location and very friendly staff. I’m sure it was a nice hotel 25 years ago but the rooms are in need of a real renovation. Someone appears to have attempted a half renovation without changing the disgusting carpets, etc. Pool was probably nice in the late 90s.

• Reviewed: 28 July 2018

Awful experience, but beautiful 3 star hotel with great location
    • Deluxe Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

Initially, We weren’t aware about the pet surcharge. After checking in and going for dinner we came back to the hotel and were locked out of our room. My husband went to the reception and found out that they locked us out because of the pet fee. Instead of locking us out our room and locking our pet in to our room, the staff could’ve handled this better, especially when they already hold a $200 security deposit, $40 pet fee isn’t going to break the bank. The next morning I mentioned this unpleasant lockout experience to the receptionist, and all I received was „I’m sorry, but there’s nothing I can do about the situation”. The way the situation was handled is awful, a lockout because of $40?? Sad to say, I was excited about a beautiful pet friendly hotel, but this experience will make me think twice if I should ever book with them again.

Nice interior design of lobby and restaurants. Loved that it’s a pet friendly hotel for a $40 surcharge.

Overall a decent stay
    • Queen Room with Two Queen Beds and Exterior Entrance

Little things. Like only 2 towels when there were 3 people staying in the room, or coffee was not refilled one night. There were no towel racks or anywhere to hang your clothes while in the shower!

Room was exactly as described. Very clean. Beds were decently comfy. Friendly service from staff. Restaurant was very good.

Excellent staff awesome and very helpful
    • Superior King Room with Courtyard View

What I didn’t like was being charged the parking fee extra and then trying to hide a tourist fee under the facility fee. I would rather just have not know only $10 but felt like my pockets were being picked given that the hotel itself fantastic

It is very well maintained and the rustic country look or old style English design. I will book there again.

Pictures online don’t match The rooms
    • Superior Queen Room

The pictures online do not look like the rooms we stayed in. My partner is a photographer and we were so excited to use the old aesthetic for backdrop. The pictures online show a beautiful bed with dark wood and a dresser and bathroom that look completely different then our “superior “ queen room which wasn’t supposed to be on the ground floor. The bed and dresser in the room were an ugly white and there was barely anything els in the room I felt like I was in a dirty motel . I strongly believe that the pictures online should match what you pay for especially because this place is 200$ + when I asked the front desk why my room looked nothing like the room I purchased online they simply said “well we can’t take a picture of every room and the furnishing is different in every room” I believe that this is false advertising and for someone who uses booking.com a lot I have been very disappointed with this website far too many times. If you are a luxury hotel you better take pictures of each and every room if the rooms are all different. I was so disappointed. Expecting to feel like I had stepped into a 1920’s luxury hotel room with intricate furnishing I ended up staying in a dirty little ground floor room that looked absolutely nothing like the superior queen room. There was not one thing about my room that was superior and the staff seemed shocked that I had brought up that all the furniture in the room was completely different than the picture. False advertising. If your going to stay here call and ask if the pool is open and ask if the room looks like the picture .

Surpassed our expectations! Worth every penny!
    • Luxury King Room with Fireplace

Facility is Under a little renovation project, but service was so superb, didn’t care!

This hotel does not just accommodate dogs, they love and welcome them! The staff are all so nice and welcoming! Everyone went out of their way to help us feel welcome and taken care of. The kitchen staff made hot cocoa for my kids on a cold rainy night when fireworks were canceled. I cannot say enough nice things about this hotel! We will definitely be going back!!!!

Horrible, frightening all night

Read the co.ments above

I like it was close to the calls. I didn't like my experience at all. First of all the staff was very unfriendly. The remote was not working had to call for someone to come in fix it. I believe the remote had to be changed. The room was very dirty and the carpet very disgusting I had to sneeze all night. We went out and came back around 12:30 abd accidentally went to the second floor and inserted my door key to the room for 230 and the the door got opened made very scared extremely scared that I was shaking and apologized to the guest of the room 230. I went back to my own room and called the customer service and made them aware the did not care all I asked for supervisor, Nick was not around. I was very confused and scared in the room so I had to lick my room put all my luggage behind it thinking someone has access and come in to my room. I felt very unsafe and shaken the whole night couldn't sleep st all and told the whole thing the next morning at the check out she took off the parking fee and 9 dollars for coffee that I never used any way. I travel all the time and like to go to different hotels but your was the worse experience I ever experienced. Your location is nice you could earn more by getting customers trust and providing the clean room. I am not trying to be rude but not satisfied at all.

Dont go here! Waste of money.
    • Queen Room with Two Queen Beds and Exterior Entrance

The room pictures are different from the actual room. There was an awful smell to the room. The staff were not nice at all. They even made fun of us when we tried to ask questions. The AC is very noisy. There is no tea or coffee maker although it says that there is. When we asked for some teabags they told us they dont have any but we saw them handing them out in the morning. There is no fridge in the room or anywhere. Say goodbye to your evening cold drink after a hot day at the fall. The room was old. And very small. We could hear people walk pass the door so easily. Smoking was not permitted but we saw many people smoke. The pool is so small and very hot. The lights were off in the pool and there was no one to talk to in order to turn them on. The elevator was out of service. The room door had problems. It would not shut all the way.

Nothing really. Everything was so disappointing.

Beautiful interior and very comfortable to sit and have a...
    • Superior Queen Room

Additional cost for wifi, the pool which I never used and morning tea/coffee in the lobby. Alcohol and food were over priced.

Beautiful interior and very comfortable to sit and have a beer.

The restaurant was excellent, some of the best food we have...
    • Luxury Queen Room

Aircon in the root was not so good.

The restaurant was excellent, some of the best food we have ever eaten. I would recommend eating here even if you are not staying at the hotel.

- Location
    • Deluxe Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

They messed up by booking - provided me a room with someone else and a dog were already in it - glad the dogs did not fight when we opened the door. I waited 30 mins to get another room. Told them I have late check out priority - the room key did not work after 11am the next day Because they messed up my booking/room - the bill amount did not come out correctly - had to do adjustment for me when I pointed out it was the wrong bill I wish the staffs are more customer service oriented - did not seem apologetic/care about my long wait time

- Location - Pet Friendly - Comfortable Beds

Nice Location - Lots of hidden fees
    • Queen Room with Two Queen Beds and Exterior Entrance

No Dishwasher nor Fridge - Extra 18$ Parking hidden fee- Extra 10 $ mandatory hidden fees - Some rooms are far from the elevator and can be accessed only by stair case (luggage cart / Stroller cant reach there). Carpet was old. old TV with no cable package or channel menu.

Location - Falls & restaurants within walking distance - Old but well renovated

Could have been great.
    • Queen Room with Two Queen Beds and Exterior Entrance

The service, the reception staff forgot about us to check in. Hour and half past check in time. Got given free breakfast voucher for the above service,but got treated like we were notcas valuable as the peiple paying for their breakfast.

Beds were very comfy and overall presentation of hotel was great.

The location of the hotel is great.
    • Deluxe Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

My only complain would be the shower and carpets. I found the carpets to be a bit moist which gave off a dirty feeling, especially if you were walking bare feet. The hotel does offer slippers, but for a person who does not have a habit of wearing slippers, it was a bit of a turn off to not being able to walk bare feet in the room. The shower head should be replaced so the water could come out evenly. The pressure was there but the shower head could not accommodate.

The location of the hotel is great. All main attractions are located within walking distance. I also liked the style and decor of this hotel. It is a good twist between the old and modern with a very cozy feeling.

It was ok.
    • Queen Room with Two Queen Beds and Exterior Entrance

The first room they gave me smelled like someone died in there. The pool wasn't ready to use it was hot and no were to cool down. the restaurant was the only thing that I felt was so awesome. The wait staff was attentive to all of my needs.

The Restaurant.

Alright if purchased for a good discount.
    • Superior Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

It took 7 doors to leave the room to get outside. I understand fire protocol but accessibility is incredibly difficult. Also the room was extremely damp, one light didn't work and the shower had no pressure and the hot/cold was opposite than marked.

Didn't get a chance to go in the pool but the area looked nice. Same with the bar ans restaurant. The location was pretty good as it was in the middle between Clifton Hills and Fallsview And the staff were friendly and helpful.

Nothing fancy but just fine for a one night stay and price was good.
    • Queen Room with Two Queen Beds and Courtyard View

Our room was on the far side of the building with several steps up and down to get to it. There is no doorman so schlepping bags was no fun. Beware this is not a handicap accessible building. Our room was next to pool so hallway smelled of chlorine despite the sign at front desk saying the pool was closed for renovation. We didn't care about swimming but if we'd had our kids with us we would have been disappointed since this was not known at booking.

The room was clean, spacious and quiet. Beds were comfortable and bathroom no frills but adequate. The best part was the restaurant which is very charming with a nice breakfast. Hotel location off the beaten path so quiet and an easy walk to busy area.

To expensive for what you get.
    • Superior King Room with Courtyard View

They don’t tell you ahead about a 40$ Dollar charge per Day for a Dog. Also a 18$ charge per Day for Parking. They don’t have coffee or a minibar in the room. The aircondition is very loud.

The Hotel is close to attractions.

The good, the bad, the pricey.
    • Queen Room with Two Queen Beds and Exterior Entrance

It was a nice place and staff were great however it was easily overpriced and there were a few hidden fees that we didn't see on booking.com's app. I didn't like that I had to pay $23 each day to park on the property. Also the breakfast for $9.50 each day was coffee or tea which was ridiculous. No need for resort fees either.

I liked the rooms, they were well kept and nice looking. Staff was very helpful and polite. The location was great. They had a very nice little courtyard to hang out at or dine at.

Very close to the falls.
    • Queen Room with Two Queen Beds and Courtyard View

Lots of hidden fees. Booked room for around $130 but we were hit with a range of additional fees. The actual cost of staying there was $190. They charged a ‘resort fee’ when there were no resort amenities. Even the pool was an empty hole in the ground. Parking was an additional $17.99. It wasn’t under cover. It was just out in the open. There was no fridge in the room. There wasn’t coffee in the room. Even cheap motels provide a fridge and coffee. Noisy air conditioning.

Very close to the falls. An easy walk.

The people were great but the room was awful
    • Queen Room with Two Queen Beds and Exterior Entrance

The room smelt horrible, and the carpets werent very pleasent. I had to sleep with the door open & spray all my perfume to relieve the smell of dirty feet and dog.

The only part I liked about this place was the lobby & dinning area.

Worst night sleep in years! Pig with Lipstick!
    • Queen Room with Two Queen Beds and Exterior Entrance

This hotel is a pig with lipstick. The walls are so thin, any noise (tv, talking, opening a plastic bag, the sink faucet, the shower, any noise). I could feel the plastic in the tub shifting on top of the old tub. This hotel is absolutely not worth the money. Don’t let the pretty signs fool you. You will not sleep! The are is a bit shady, too, and off the beaten path.