Reviews of Park Inn & Suites by Radisson 3 stars

898 West Broadway, V5Z 1J8 Vancouver, Canada

#49 of 81 hotels in Vancouver

The bed was extremely comfy, i had a bit of an issue with my...
    • Premium King Room with Mountain View

The bed was extremely comfy, i had a bit of an issue with my pre authorized payment that the staff worked so well with me to make sure i still had my room:). We loved it, food was great, view was great, excellent staff!

Not in downtown but easy enough to get there by bus or...
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds and Balcony

Get a front-facing room otherwise you’re looking at a car park and the hospital.

Not in downtown but easy enough to get there by bus or Skytrain. Plenty restaurants in the area. Staff very helpful.

Easy to get to
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds and Balcony

The rooms smelled like mold and stale my daughters allergies went crazy in the room all night. The AC ran all night no matter what we did to turn it down or off. It blew directly on us we all woke with stuffy noses. I do not recommend this hotel and it was not cheap! Very disappointed

Easy to get to

The room was very nice clean & tidy
    • King Room with Balcony - Non-Smoking

We was charged for 3 days valet parking but it should only have been 1 day, we still have not been refunded this money

The room was very nice clean & tidy

• Premium King Room with Mountain View

Staff on the front desk are not friendly. I have travelled around the world but was disappointed with park inn and suites. Male staff is ok but the some of the ladies aren't friendly and helpful.

good location for a Vancouver stay, a little ways away from the congestion of downtown
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds and Balcony

quite a bit of traffic noise, particularly at the front of the hotel.

good location in a mature area of the city, close to all amenities;modern, clean rooms, good beds.

Nice place. Ask for a quiet room, on the laneway if that's important to you. Amenable staff!
    • Premium King Room with Mountain View

We were put in room 501, so almost top floor of 6 story hotel. It was right off the elevator, close to ice machine. I always ask for a quiet room, but since we were just overnighting it, let it go. Our room was also located on Broadway, which is the main thoroughfare. Lots of traffic noise. Not too bad in the wee hours, and of course, if we were on the laneway side would not have had the beautiful view. But, traffic noise. The blackout material on the inside of the drapes is cracking and light coming through. Lots of light coming through from the hallway under the door. (we swapped sides of bed). Just, on the whole, far too much noise to pay $370 for ONE NIGHT. That was our chief complaint. FAR TOO HIGHLY priced mostly because of all the events happening during the weekend of June 23-24. Jazz Festival, Vancouver Half Marathon, Greek Days....we notice that hotels overprice during festival and event times, particularly marathons. Choose your travel dates wisely. Look up events first. Whoever planned this event we went to, did not!

Ease of check in. Staff was very friendly. My husband and I were staying away from the downtown core because we knew about many road closures and events that were happening, and didn't want to experience any difficulty travelling about. Our event was at the Granville Island Hotel, only a 5 to 10 minute max cab ride from the Park Inn Suites. So the location suited us fine. The view of the city from our room at night was beautiful, of course. We live in Port Coquitlam, which is not far away, but wanted to stay in town so we could enjoy our evening without worrying about drinking and driving. The room came with extras like coffee service, microwave, fridge, hairdryer. Bed comfortable, nice pillows.

Comfortable bed, clean facility, helpful and attentive staff
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds and Balcony

Fitness facility only have a few equipment for cardio, no weight training. As the hotel is close to the hospital, some might find the ambulance noise disturbance (I have no problem).

Comfortable bed, clean facility, helpful and attentive staff

I'll be back.
    • Premium Double Room with Two Double Beds and Mountain View

The bathrooms are really small and crammed with the door opening into the tiny space.

The staff were excellent - helpful, cheerful, responsive to requests - Well Done! The view from my window of Vancouver - excellent

Good location near broadway station makes it easy to get to...
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds and Balcony

Good location near broadway station makes it easy to get to traveling with bags, food & supermarket nearby. Lovely helpful staff. We were in early from cruise and left the bags and went to explore before we could check in.

Close to bus and train links, Clean and Tidy, Cost effective.
    • Premium Double Room with Two Double Beds and Mountain View

Broadway is not the quietest of Roads. Traffic uses the road at all times of the day and night and can be intrusive into the rooms that overlook the road

The room was clean and tidy and a short walk from "Broadway' Rail Station that linked to the Airport or Downtown.

A fairly good place to return to sleep and then spend the day on sight seeing and enjoying the beuty
    • Premium King Room with Mountain View

Room size and its furnishings; the blinds were partly effective and the balcony( though rarely used by guests) was not properly cleaned and painted.

Courteous and welcoming staff; easy access to SkyTrain and other modes of public transportation. Fairly good choices for dining and buying of daily provisions.

Nice and comfortable!
    • King Room with Balcony - Non-Smoking

Good for the money, Vancouver is an expensive city and we try to save some money but not choosing a bad location. This hotel was perfect! The staff is very kind and helpful, great breakfast in the cafeteria and clean rooms. We enjoyed our stay.

Clean, fresh, and accommodating.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds and Balcony

The mattress was uneven and too soft. The TV didn't give us movie options.

Parking was close and covered. Place was modernly renovated. Tim Hortons across the street. Location good. Really clean. Really close to hospital. And main streets close to get around easy. Had a restaurant on site.

Incredible staff & location, but really loud and has seen better days
    • Standard Double Room with Balcony

I had requested a quiet room on a higher floor, only to arrive to a room at street level that also had a really uncomfortble smell ( think it was the air conditioning unit). I complained, but unfortunately the hotel was completely booked for the first night. Abbas, the manager on duty at the time, assured me he would take care of it. And the next day, they moved me to a room on the 5th floor. He (like all the staff) was incredibly nice & professional, and I really appreciated all of their effort!! Unfortunately, this is a hotel that has seen better days, which is why I felt more than 200 CAD per night was not worth it. Also, the hotel is right in front of the Vancouver Hospital, meaning there are ambulances arriving day and night, and emergency helicopters landing frequently. While they moved me to a room far from the elevator, it just wasn't a quiet hotel all around.

The staff was incredible! All of them were professional, courteous, and really focused on making my stay the best it could possibly be. Location of the hotel is also amazing; lots of food choices nearby, busses right out front, Canada Line about a 10 minute walk, and it only takes you 20 minutes to walk down to Granville island. The room also had a fridge and a microwave, which I really appreciated, and was very clean.

Be ready for the add on.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds and Balcony

To be able to turn off the AC/ heat all together, so just open the door and let the fresh air in. Hair dryer is very weak, I have long hair, took much longer than it should.

The location is hard to beat, as it close to all conveniences. Be aware that parking is an extra $15 / day. Lots of added taxes GST, PST and another hospitality tax on top of the quoted price.

The location.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds and Balcony

The one bed is in need of maintenance. Seemed to squeak every time the person sleeping in it moved (the bed beside the glass door) Parking area is a bit congested and is kind of tight for a full size truck

The location.

Weather was great, we made it to our event, traffic is crazy, get me out of this place.
    • Standard Double Room with Balcony

The bed in our room was a tad small.

The location is great. Nice clean part of town. Shops and restaurants nearby. Easy to get to UBC. Staff in the Cafe were warm and friendly.

In general was good.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds and Balcony

The restaurant down stairs is very bad, the cards to open the rooms fail way too often. Its seriously time to change the carpet.

The staff is the best! The lady that cleans the 4th floor is just amazingly nice. Parking is ok.

Okay.
    • Premium Double Room with Two Double Beds and Mountain View

I had two different interactions with front desk staff that were unfriendly. Even if one of them was helpful, it felt like I was bothering her by asking a question. The beds were double instead of the queens I had bought and paid for. The restaurant is pretty bad - it’s dated and I actually thought the person working was angry at us for not finishing our food. I’m generally easily pleased but this place isn’t what I expected for a Vancouver Radisson-branded hotel.

This place was clean, in a great location, had good parking and the mountain view from the balconies are incredible.

Very well represented in the pictures and commentaries.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds and Balcony

Front desk staff helpful but could have tried to put on more of a "happy face"

Very well represented in the pictures and commentaries. Right on Broadway street close to everything

A Tired Hotel in an OK Location
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds and Balcony

The hotel is very ‘tired’ and is probably 2 stars, at best. Also, get ready for street noise and early morning garbage pickup. The restaurant, and particularly the sourpuss who seems to run it, wait on you, etc, is well beyond the ‘best before’ date.

The staff, except for the restaurant, were very helpful and cooperative. The housekeeping lady, Jola, was exceptional. The location is very good, just a sort walk from Granville Island.

We stayed there before so knew what we were getting. It has a very good central location

I have no complaints.

The staff was very pleasant and helpful. Comfortable beds. The location is perfect. Can get most places of interest in a short time. Our room overlooked the parking lot and alley but that made it quiet. I would definitely stay again.

Don't plan on booking a stay here again!
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds and Balcony

Some of the front desk staff were not friendly or very helpful!

Staff allowed us to check in early, but it appeared and the actions presented that they were quite stressed. Not very friendly at all!

Good location & will recommend others for good choice
    • Premium Double Room with Two Double Beds and Mountain View

Surprised not provide any luggage hanger, open luggage on the floor not good ( We were 2 guests with 3 luggage’s & sharing 2 double beds)

Bed are exactly clean & comfortable

Friendly welcoming staff.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds and Balcony

Beginning to look a little tired. Might be a little disturbing if not use to traffic sounds.

Friendly welcoming staff. Later than normal check out time. Close to BCCA.

Perfect location for medical travel.
    • Premium Double Room with Two Double Beds and Mountain View

The noise level was ridiculous. Up on the fourth floor with a city view (which you pay more for) sounded like the vehicles were 2 feet from my head.

Bed was super comfy and location was perfect for medical travel. The city view was beautiful from the fourth floor.

OK place with no thrills
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds and Balcony

The so-called gym is a joke with no weights and only two cardio machines Room cleanliness was OK but not outstanding Staff was rather unaccommodating (they promised me a later checkout at 2pm but then on the checkout day they told me it was not possible anymore)

Very convenient position next to the clinic and the metro station Large room with two double beds

Clean and convenient
    • King Room with Balcony - Non-Smoking

Accounting system unable to give me a legal invoice ... No GST number printed on it. They said they were "working on it".

convenient location..

Good bed, amazing views great location
    • Premium Double Room with Two Double Beds and Mountain View

they really messed up my reservation by keying in the wrong expiry date on my credit card then phoning me while travelling to inform me the card was declined. VERY inconvenient when en route!

Good bed, amazing views great location

Very satisfied!

No complaints.

The staff (including cleaning staff) were very respectful of me and my space. I left the "do not disturb" sign on my door one day and I got a very nice note under my door explaining that they had not made up my room, but would be happy to supply anything I needed. I appreciated them heeding the sign and also offering me service. Check-in and out were both very efficient. Both of the desk clerks that I dealt with offered me fast and polite service. The location was great and close to public transit.

Great location, good value but some things often taken for granted were missing

Tea with milk

The bathroom fittings were old. Making tea via a coffee machine was interesting and as a result the tea tasted of coffee. Only herbal tea bags available no breakfast tea and no milk even UHT only coffee mate.

We will be back.
    • Premium Double Room with Two Double Beds and Mountain View

Nothing, other than the above story which happened the last 2 minutes of our stay!

The staff were very friendly. The breakfast in the cafe was good and reasonably priced. Overall it was good and we will book again. The location is perfect for us. One issue, just as we were leaving in the morning of January 1, 2 extremely intoxicated first nations men were hanging out in the lobby begging for money. The front desk clerk had just momentarily left the front desk. We called to her as our taxi pulled up front. She came out and tried to deal with the fellows (One in particular). Some guests came up to the desk and interrupted her while she was dealing with them. While she was distracted the two fellows walked over to the elevator and went upstairs. Our cab was waiting and we couldn't give her a "heads up". It is uncomfortable for us to think these 2 fellows were wandering around the hotel.

Early morning verbal & pedestrian movement noise...
    • Premium King Room with Mountain View

Early morning verbal & pedestrian movement noise transmitted from corridor, No Door Threshold sweep. Room HVAC temperature/operation was problematic

Central and convenient position
    • Premium Double Room with Two Double Beds and Mountain View

The arrival at the front desk lacked warmth being too officious but improved during our stay.

The position of the hotel on Broadway couldn't be better. Traditional bacon and eggs for breakfast was a must

We won’t stay in this hotel anymore!
    • Standard Double Room with Balcony

Unstable air conditioning even with thermostat. Missing TV control & replacement didn’t work well either. Front desk staff not helpful enough on room change request and our pre-request room preferences were totally neglected from our advanced booking!

Comfortable bedding.

would not go back
    • Premium Double Room with Two Double Beds and Mountain View

The traffic noise was intense as was the smell in the hallways and rooms.. a deodorizer that made me sick to my stomach. When I asked for a room with a view and only got the 3rd floor which barely looked over the buildings! People at desk could have been a little more congenial with my concerns and then when I cancelled my second night because of the smell etc they charged me more for the first night!! All in all was a bad experience would not go back!!!

The bed were ok and was close to the hospital

It was OK, the room and service were great after the check-in delay
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds and Balcony

Check in. We arrived early and were told to come back in an hour and our room would be ready. Came back at the stated time and were told to come back in 2 hours, after a tiring travel day.

Good value, good location if you don't want to be downtown
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds and Balcony

Slow at the front desk. They were very busy. They could have used another person helping.

Very quiet at night. Comfy bed. Close to some very good restaurants.

Very relaxing and pleasant
    • Standard Double Room with Balcony

gym could have some weights for lifting (minor issue), no safe/deposit box in room

clean, good comfy beds, large bathrooms, basic amenities that you need are all there. excellent location, close to VGH, many restaurants along street, close to train station which connects directly to Pearson airport (650 m away). parking available if required for a cost. front desk very helpful and accommodating with requests - needed extra shampoo and conditioner after housekeeping had left and they went out of their way to find me some. Thank you!

Excellent Location for hospital
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds and Balcony

Excellent location for access to VGH (hospital). Great hotel with a good restuarant if you didn't want to go out. The beds were quite hard but pillows were fabulous. Rooms were clean.

Definitely good value for price and location, fantastic staff, would recommend.
    • King Room with Balcony - Non-Smoking

The facilities beyond the lobby were a bit outdated and worn. However for this rating, I would definitely recommend. Clean also.

Staff were extremely helpful, pleasant and provided excellent customer service. My balcony door was not closing and right away the front staff called the manager to come check on the door. I also observed them going above and beyond and consoling another guest whose family member was having surgery. The location is also perfect.

Low price, high value
    • Premium King Room with Mountain View

I like the location, very close to downtown, very easy to get around. And the view of downtown is amazing! Amenities around the hotel are convenient. The price is fantastic!

an accommodating, clean, and very well situated hotel. Friendly helpful staff.
    • Standard Double Room with Balcony

for lot of the time the internet signal in my room became almost non existant making streaming tv for instance hard to do, and with some frequency disappeared altogether. this however was the only problem I found during my stay.

the staff were very accommodating and the cleanliness was terrific. I did not myself eat in or use the huge bar available so I can not say much about them, but the entertainment listed for the bar would of interested me if I had the time.

Good enough, I guess.
    • Premium Double Room with Two Double Beds and Mountain View

Single pane glazing let the cold draughts and incredible noise!!! The apples were soft and rotten inside. Lots of colour. No “crunch”.

What were the “genius perks” ????? I The food was fantastic and well priced.

We were very happy with our stay. We would definately stay here again.
    • King Room with Balcony - Non-Smoking

This was the best value for money we stayed at over our holiday. The staff were lovely especially the cleaners, who deserve a pat on the back for the wonderful service they offer. There was such a choices of restaurants all a stones throw away from the hotel and they had really good laundry facilities.

Book a room in the upper floors
    • Premium Double Room with Two Double Beds and Mountain View

The choice of channels on the telly.

We loved the view from our room. The beds were amazing. Shower was fabulous. It as a great facility to be able to wash our own clothes in the laundry room.

Good Basic Hotel close to the Vancouver General Healthcare Complex
    • Standard Double Room with Balcony

My accommodation on the 6th floor represented an improvement over an earlier visit's accommodation on a lower floor. The staff is helpful and reliable in its restaurant recommendations.

Not worth the mo
    • Premium Double Room with Two Double Beds and Mountain View

The staff offered no solutions to our issue of it being ridiculously noisy in the room we were put in. We eventually moved rooms, after we suggested it. There was no apology for the inconvenience and when we tried to discuss the issue on check-out, the duty manager was unhelpful and they just refunded the difference between the two rooms.

We paid for an upgraded view of the city, which was beautiful but unfortunately we moved room as it was so noisy as the balcony doors didn't shut properly and the hotel is located on a very busy road.

Very friendly and helpful check-in, location was very...

Nothing to dislike really

Very friendly and helpful check-in, location was very convenient for the Skytrain to the airport and also walking to Granville Island. If you have an Avis rental car you can drop it off in the hotel car park. There are a good selection of restaurants along W. Broadway, as well as liquor and convenience stores.

Will stay again
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds and Balcony

Overall we truly enjoyed our stay. Yes it is an older building but it has been taking care of. Lots of extra towels in the bathroom which is nice when everyone needs to shower. Beds are clean and a little firm. Location was pretty good, lots of places to eat and some shops if you want to do a little shopping. Because the hospital is right behind the hotel when the air ambulance needs to come in you won't miss it lol it is pretty loud. Staff was good, but busy. We stayed on the backside of the hotel, the front side looks like it has a beautiful view but might be louder because of the traffic. We will definitely stay here again if in the area.

Good hotel for a few nights prior to cruise
    • Premium Double Room with Two Double Beds and Mountain View

Good location with easy walking to several restaurants. If you need to rent a car, its easy with the rental car agency next door! Staff was friendly and helpful. very responsive

Friendly and very helpful staff,the young man at the desk...
    • Standard Double Room with Balcony

Friendly and very helpful staff,the young man at the desk not only printed out a bus route for me but also provide us with change for the bus as they only except the correct change.

Very nice hotel in the heart of Vancouver. Very clean with amazing view of the city and mountains.
    • Premium Double Room with Two Double Beds and Mountain View

Great location. Very clean and amazing views of city and sorrounding mountains. Bed was very comfortable and so were the pillows. I always have troubles getting a good night sleep in hotels but here I slept great. Staff was very nice and accommodating.

Not in downtown area but easy to get around
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds and Balcony

A little bit walk to nearest canada line station, across vancouver general hospital that can get very noisy with the sirene or a helicopter sound

Clean, facilities, resto nearby and across tim horton and shoppers drug mart 24 hours

Hotel need to sort out their booking system
    • Premium Double Room with Two Double Beds and Mountain View

We were about to board our flight in UK - got emails advising us that our payment had not been accepted and that unless we made a bank transfer, the hotel may not be able to hold our room. When we landed, we made a phone call to the hotel - we were told we had an hour before our room would be re-let. When we arrived, we were told, that there was not a problem and our card worked OK. We were advised that 'this happens sometimes, it is a fault with the booking system not accepting cards sometimes' !...not a good start to a holiday !

Local to shops and Sky Train etc....reasonable accommodation....parking easy.

A lovely room with a view, on the 5th floor with spectacular city skyline and mountains.

None😃

I came twice in 2 weeks to this hotel. The last one was amazing as I had a 5th floor room with spectacular views of city skyline and mountains. Appreciated to Director of Sales, Darian M.Toley with his advice prior my stay at Park Inn and Whistler journey experience.

Perfect hotel for a city trip
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds and Balcony

A good city hotel just outside the center of vancouver. 10 mins walk to the train that brings you in the center of the city. Enough restaurants in the neighbourhood. We had a very pleasant stay in the hotel

Close to shops and eateries
    • Premium Double Room with Two Double Beds and Mountain View

As the air conditioning unit is situated at level with the bed, it is hard to sleep without the air directly blowing into the face. It is also very noisy. The carpets in the room is in need of a change.

Rooms were spacious. Hotel is within walking distance to a lot of local eateries, so one does not have to wander too far if arriving later in the evening. Taxi is approx. $10 to central station.

Short stay,location was important
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds and Balcony

Well we went to Vancouver on our wedding anniversary. Also the room had no safe .... And we told the desk clerk no room service and they serviced it anyways...

I liked the location off the hotel My girlfriend lived 6 blocks away so it was convenient. But i appreciated the 1 pm c/o

Staff were so nice and room was very comfortable.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds and Balcony

Cleaning in the hall starts very early, quite noisy with banging. No sleeping in here. But I was super disappointed with the cafe. Poor service

Staff were so nice and room was very comfortable.

Comfortable bed, fairly good location for transport to Kitsilano and University campus.
    • Standard Double Room with Balcony

the room, on floor 1, was advertised as having a balcony, but this was just a railing separating us by about 8ft from a car park full of vans. As we had started our holiday in a different area on Vancouver we were familiar with the layout of the city, but there is less tourist info around this area, and we would have found it harder to navigate around if this were our first stop. there was no breakfast included.

The room was comfortable, the staff were pleasant.

I would recommend anywhere other than Park Inn & Suites by Radisson
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds and Balcony

If you like 2-3 inch gaps beneath the door separating your room from the main halls... this is the place for you. The beds manged to be hard yet offered no support, on the plus side this meant I got an early start to my day...

It was near where I was going

Not very good value for money, hotel. Would rather have stayed away from downtown at a and travelled
    • Premium Double Room with Two Double Beds and Mountain View

At check in , we encountered a very inexperienced staff member, who took forever to get us checked in. Hotel was very run down. In need of urgent upgrade

Staff were very helpful when asked for directions.

Nice hotel with friendly staff - not very central
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds and Balcony

Probably not the best location if you are staying multiple nights and want to look around. None of the touristy sites are within walking distances, although there is public transport nearby.

Hotel was good value for money - room was clean and staff were helpful.

A disappointment. Expected more from a Radisson
    • Premium Double Room with Two Double Beds and Mountain View

Very noisy next to Vancouver general hospital. Ambulances and road traffic very loud. Hotel very dated and in need of refurbishment. Cafe for breakfast and food was poor.

Lovely view from our room and balcony. Metro station close by. Close to airport.

Basic Older City Hotel that has Been Upgraded, yet still barely OK.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds and Balcony

Thought non-smoking room had a smoking residue door. The air conditioning made some noise but settled down after awhile.

Good location for accessing Vancouver Medical Centre, yet you pay amply as well for an older building that is just one step above a Day's Inn or similar facility.

The room was really big and had plenty of space for our...
    • Premium King Room with Mountain View

There were no plugs next to the mirror in the room and the lighting wasn't great.

The room was really big and had plenty of space for our luggage. The view of the city was amazing. The location was pretty good, only 5-10 minute drive from the city centre. The staff were friendly and helpful

Good location, promise of laundry facilities not met.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds and Balcony

I chose this hotel because it had a laundry I enquires in the evening about using this but it was closed. this was fair enough but gave them notice of my intended use the next morning. When I sought to get coins and buy washing powder in the morning they had none and wanted me to wait while they went to buy some! I had plans and could not wait for this.

Good location. Not right in CBD but bus stop at door. Train from airport to Broadway, then a short walk.

Ok for a quick convenient trip
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds and Balcony

Very noisy almost like there were no walls! Bathroom fan was ineffective and bathroom itself was old and worn

room and hotel itself were ok but the bathrooms need to be updated badly. Great location, central to transit and downtown , walkable to Granville island

Good location, near plenty of fast food outlets restaurants & shops. 10 minute drive to downtown
    • Premium Double Room with Two Double Beds and Mountain View

No breakfast or coffee provided. Hard and Uncomfortable beds.

The hotel was fine. The staff were friendly and very helpful. Basically no problems really. The only thing I would say is the beds were really hard and uncomfortable as were the pillows. I didn't really get a good nights sleep and was up early every day. There was a Tim Hortons opposite the hotel so you can guess where I ended up in the morning while the rest of my clan slept! Pretty happy with our stay, no breakfast provided, hence Tim Horton's, but the hotel was clean and no real complaints. Expensive but no more than expected for Vancouver. Lots of homeless around the area, but they weren't intimidating and didn't really bother you that much. Overall I would recommend this hotel when staying in Vancouver, ideally located not far from Downtown but far enough away to not be as expensive as if you were nearer the centre.

• Premium King Room with Mountain View

It gets booked too quickly. I am not always able to stay here when I come to Vancouver.

The location is excellent for easy access to most everything I like to do... beach, shopping, etc.

It was ok
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds and Balcony

We paid a little bit more than average for what we would normally paid for a room with 2 beds. I was asking for room with balcony and view but they can't do it. Saying that they are overbooked and because we (3 rooms) only stay for 1 night so our view was a dumpster and a wall. It was a little depressing and we were disappointed because we could have gone directly to hotels website and book it on there instead of through a 3rd party. Price was expensive for this kind of room. And I have stayed in many hotels during holidays like this.

We have stayed here a few times and will again in the future.
    • Premium Double Room with Two Double Beds and Mountain View

the housekeeping staff need to understand when there is a do not disturb sign on the door that would indicate we don't want to be disturbed. I can understand the cleaning staff want to freshen up our room but they should really respect our wishes.

The staff here are absolutely amazing.The one lady covering the front ( forget her name) went above and beyond to make sure we had a smooth check in. The room was very comfortable and large, there was a microwave,fridge and a coffee pot .

Bed was comfortable, cleanliness
    • Premium Double Room with Two Double Beds and Mountain View

If you are a light sleeper, do not choose this hotel. Room gave onto a busy road and there was no sound proofing. Location is quite far from downtown and Bay Area. Staff replied to all requests but were not so friendly. I would have expected more from a hotel with Radisson in its name

Bed was comfortable, cleanliness