Reviews of Pan Pacific Vancouver Hotel 5 stars

Suite 300-999 Canada Place, V6C 3B5 Vancouver, Canada

#14 of 81 hotels in Vancouver

Fab stay
    • Pacific Club Deluxe King Room

Comfortable, spacious room with great views over Gas Town...perfect for watching the sunrise each morning. We had access to the club lounge which served a complimentary breakfast, drinks and snacks throughout the day and evening hors d’oeuvres.

• Reviewed: 21 September 2018

Overall it was a nice place to stay

I stayed in a 1 bedroom suite and found the shower over the bath was not practical. Couldn't figure out how to turn on the shower head and when I did I got wet turning it to the right temperature. ( Usually people turn on the shower first and then hop in )

The bed was super comfy and Ben was very helpful in telling us where to go and what to see. I also like the crunchy apples/water that were waiting for us when we came back tired from shopping etc.

• Reviewed: 20 September 2018

Quick and pleasant .

We only stayed one night .so we could not fault it in anyway.

We were going on a boat cruise . So we all meet and stayed here so we could have easy access to the boat .

World Class Service at the Pan Pacific Hotel!

The access to the elevators on the ground level were closed off later in the evening. After a long, tiring day of sightseeing, we would have preferred not to have to go all the way up to the 3rd level to use the elevators.

The staff were very friendly and accommodating! The bell and valet service equally outstanding! The dining and breakfast food experience was great! The location cannot be surpassed. I will always return to the Pan Pacific! It is among my top three hotels in all of Vancouver!

Excellent Hotel, great staff and location.
    • Deluxe King Room with Harbour View

The Staff could not have been more helpful. We were joining a cruise we had booked ourselves and they transferred our luggage to the ship for us at no cost and at their suggestion. Room was delightful and i love the option of not having cleaning service every day as did not need it.

Well located on the waterfront.
    • Deluxe King Room with Harbour View

Busy and bustling.Lobby on a different level, high ceilings, modern finish.

Well located on the waterfront. Ideal for boarding the cruise as the hotel checks your luggage onto the cruise ship for you. A few minutes walk to the cruise dock. Excellent rooms .

• Reviewed: 8 September 2018

Stunning, constantly changing seascape. Beautiful city, luxury hotel. Really delightful.
    • Deluxe King Room with Harbour View

We overlooked the pool which was a little less private than I would have chosen but not a big issue.

Delightful location overlooking a busy harbor. Watch the sea planes take off and land. Huge cruise ships arrived in the middle of the night and left the next afternoon. Walked along the harbor wall for hours. Dined waterfront and in Gas Town. Walked everywhere.

Best Hotel in Vancouver With best location & View

If you staying in Vancouver this place located in the heart of the city everything near and close to you, in front of the hotel free shuttle will take you to capilano suspended bridge and moose mount, Canada place one step only and fly over canda 5 min walk, the views from the room was amazing, they upgrade me to wonderful suite which was very clean and decorated very well.

You don't go wrong with Pan Pacific..
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds and Harbor View

There is a nice outside heated pool, but no indoor pool facility.

Excellent location. Excellent services. Buffet breakfast was good, but could be better. I think it is the best hotel to stay at if you want to enjoy the downtown and harbour area. This is my second stay at Pan Pacific. I stayed at different (so called five stars) hotels in the area, but this is by far my favourite.

Comfortable stay in great location
    • Bayview Suite

Well, it is huge, and at least us felt like being onboard of a majestic cruise ship. :D

Breakfast was great, everything worked well and staff was very friendly and professional. Views from our suite were great and it was a lot of fun watching the huge cruisers arriving and leaving since the hotel is situated just next to the cruise harbor. Location as overall perfect, you can really walk everywhere in Vancouver downtown and all the transportation options to the other major sights are just next to the hotels entrance. It was actually also surprisingly cozy being such a huge complex!

Perfect hotel for a special occasion.

That we had to leave.

Had a beautiful room with a fantastic view (1220). Room service was fast and food was excellent. Ordered a split breakfast for 22.00 Canadian. Perfect location if catching a cruise ship or renting a bike and exploring Stanley Park. Hated to leave.

Beautiful hotel with amazing harbour views...lovely experience!
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds and Harbor View

Charge for bottled water in the room.

Everything! Great location, comfortable and spacious rooms with super views of the harbour. Friendly staff, shout out to Marie on the front desk....couldn't have been more helpful at check-in. Super outdoor swimming pool. Hotel is immaculate...hat's off to cleaning staff! There is also a big food court located underneath the hotel (Canada place) which was ideal as we had two teenagers with us so plenty of selection for them.It was expensive to stay here but as it was the last three days of a two week trip we treated ourselves and were not disappointed. Amazing end to a great holiday.

I loved the facilities but I am not sure I will stay again as my lost bag was dealt with so poorly.

I left behind a shopping bag of expensive gifts as I was paying for my parking in the hotel's parking garage. I called within a few hours to report the bag missing - and I was told I would get a call bag after the hotel did some research into it. I did not get a call from anyone for 24 hours - and I was repeatedly calling back to locate the bag. A shift change 48 hours later was helpful - the manager on duty was very kind and helpful with my issue but by then, my bag was long gone. It could have been dealt with in a much more efficient and helpful manner initially as would be the case in most high-end hotels. I am disappointed with the lack of customer service once I left the hotel.

The hotel was very clean and efficient with great views of the water. The bed was very comfortable.

• Reviewed: 10 August 2018

Not what I was expecting

Parking was ridiculous.. $50+ a night. Go to the Convention Center parking lot a block north to pay $32 tops. No refrigerator, only a pay-for-drinks/snacks fridge. The area reminded me of Seattle; drug addicts in crisis walking around like zombies.

Bed was comfortable, and the view was decent.

We were on our way to a cruise to Alaska.
    • Panoramic Harbourview King

The entrance and lobby are very crowded most of the day.

We were on our way to a cruise to Alaska. We checked our luggage in the hotel. We loved the view from the room and the location is very good

Lovely and perfect spot to stay pre or post cruising - nearby everything. Low stress! Clean!
    • Premier King Room

Would have like to have had an actual MENU in our room of all items offered in the two restaurants. We only had about 13 hours in the location and were tired - didn't like having to do a lot of research on my phone etc. Would have been better if the rooms had more information on times and menu offerings AND prices of both restaurants associated with this hotel.

the location and scenery out the window of this hotel is spectacular. The room was clean and very comfortable. - lots of different pillows to choose from and the radio in the room even had a feature that allowed for a sound machine. It was called "sleep beats." We ate breakfast at the restaurant - it was very nice.

Loved our stay
    • Pacific Club Deluxe Double Room

We had to leave. One tiny fault was we were a party of 3 and we only had 2 cups on the tea tray in our room however we were on the club floor so could avail ourselves of beverages in the lounge.

The room was great, the staff are wonderful and the location perfect. Our beds were so comfortable and the toiletries a luxury. The staff on the club floor and in the terrace bar were so helpful and cheerful.

Great staff, excellent checkin staff and check inn ...

Great staff, excellent checkin staff and check inn experience. Love the view and the rooms are super clean. The pool and the hot tub is also very nice. They also have valet parking.

Great stay!
    • Pacific Club Deluxe King Room

The club rooms have been refurbished and include many marble pieces with sharp edges and corners - the bed frame in particular caused quite a few bumps and bruises and the marble ledge on the head board too. This needs addressing as it’s dangerous.

Can’t beat the location! Loved it! Club room is well worth it and the staff in the lounge are super friendly and helpful

Perfect spot with million dollar views of the park, inlet, bridge, and city!
    • Pacific Club Deluxe Harbour King Room

The oh-so modern bedframe has razor sharp edges, and the blankets cover it. So be careful with those chins as you walk!

The very West Coast aesthetic was very cool. VERY large room with incredible views and massive tv! Bathroom was state of the art and the bed was incredibly comfortable. Would stay again!

My stay was perfect.
    • Deluxe King Room with Harbour View

We had an amazing view from our room... saw cruise ships pull up... super comfy bed... location was perfect and walking distance to downtown and stanley park...

Great place to stay for an overnighter or a long weekend! We loved it
    • Pacific Club Deluxe King Room

The only thing was the price, and we know it is high season but.... Maybe special for "locals"

we loved staying at the Pan, especially at the club level. The staff from top to bottom were excellent and made us feel very comfortable.

This hotel is perfect if you are going to be taking a cruise.
    • Panoramic Harbourview King

I loved that the room had a view of the ocean/cruise ship area. If you are taking a cruise, this is the place to stay. The hotel offers free baggage pick up from your room and delivery of your bags directly to the cruiseline. The next time you see your bags is when they are delivered to your stateroom. No dragging bags to bag drop off!

Loved, loved, loved it!
    • Pacific Club Deluxe Harbour King Room

Everything. I'm a Fairmont Hotel fan, but this hotel stole the show on this trip. We had a club room and the view was amazing. Bed super comfortable, pillows great, location superb, can't say enough. Loved, loved loved it!

If at all possible, splurge and treat yourself to this hotel!
    • Pacific Club Deluxe Harbour King Room

For the size of the bathroom, I was surprised to see no tub. Also, the shower was hard to work and the layout of the bathroom was awkward. The maid didn't close the curtains at turndown and this was a hassle since we had a lot of curtains and the sun stayed up a long time and got up early the next day! Small things.

I would definitely recommend getting a harbor view room. They are pricey, but you get so much for the money! Besides the fantastic view of the harbor and Stanley Park, we had a bottle of wine and chocolates in our room waiting for us as a complimentary welcome, and had access to the club lounge each day of our stay. The lounge provided a wonderful breakfast each day (one day we had eggs benedict and the other days we always had some kind of eggs, bacon, sausage, cold meats, juice, milk, cereal, breads, sweet rolls, yogurt, etc.) Everything you could want. In the evenings you could get free soft drinks and water along with cocktails and beer (for a price). They also served yummy and filling appetizers that you could actually make a meal of. Staff was friendly and helpful.

The Pan Pacific is a high end property located directly...
    • Deluxe King Room with Harbour View

The Pan Pacific is a high end property located directly above the Vancouver cruise terminal. The views are spectacular and downtown shopping and restaurants are within easy walking distance.

Quite expensive but so convenient for our purposes-cruising, visiting Stanley Park and Gastown.

Bathroom door was strange. The toilet was in a separate area with only the main bathroom door being able to be used. This left the main part of the bathroom with no door.

Amazing bed and pillows. Great water pressure in the shower. Quality toiletries. Soft, absorbent towels. Shower head was luxurious.

Good location - but needs some tweaks

It is inexcusable to have to pay for wifi in the hotel. Add it to the room cost if you need to. While the room was huge, the bathroom was very small with a tub/shower.

This hotel is next to the cruise ship terminal and above the convention centre. The floatplane terminal is a 5 minute walk. So you are right downtown at the edge of Gastown. Excellent location. Our room was very large. It had a ‘city’ view which looked over the harbour.

Great hotel and the view was spectacular
    • Premier Double Room

Not getting much help for a Taxi in a cold evening from the hotel. Our friend’s hotel across the street was very helpful got us a taxi instead.

Location and comfort of the hotel. Great location for conferences.

Great experience and would definitely stay here again if planning to cruise.

Price was a little high for my budget, but the price was similar to other luxury hotels in the area. I can't figure out why most average hotel chains offer free internet, but you have to pay for internet in the big luxury hotels like this.

The room was very spacious and well decorated. Great bathroom and comfortable bed. The staff was extremely helpful in answering questions. I will say if you are cruising, you can't beat the service they provide to deliver luggage to the cruise ship.

A bit of a let down for the money.

To pay £500 for 2 nights and have to pay for WiFi is a bit of a joke. Also being woken up by the seaplanes at 7am on the first morning and at 6pm on the second morning was a great start to the cruise we were about to embark on.

Bathroom needs updating
    • Premier King Room

Bathroom, also the tv is so far from the bed that I had a noise complaint trying to hear it on a Saturday night. Bird poo on window

Bathroom needs updating

Appreciated the complimentary upgrade to a view room. Bed was very comfortable.

No room left in fridge for items you purchased elsewhere. Not much choice for coffee in the morning. Bottled water and parking fee were inflated. Constant noise from Harbour Air planes taking problematic if you needed to rest during the day.

Bed was comfortable, view was great and room was clean.

Luxury and comfort in the heart of downtown Vancouver. You couldn't ask for more!
    • Premier King Room

I love everything, if I had to be really picky - during cruise ship season they can wake you up as they dock early in the AM. But that's not even really a complaint, as it's always cool to see the ships come in. I love everything about Hotel Pan Pacific.

Everything. It's our favourite place to spend a luxurious weekend away.

Wonderful, relaxing with access to everywhere!
    • Premier King Room

Price of parking is expensive!

The view was absolutely outstanding. Very quiet rooms with wonderful beds. This will be our go to hotel in Vancouver!! We wanted to stay an extra night and the Front Desk shifted some room assignments around so we could stay in the same room at the Booking.com original price! Best service around

Location was perfect!

The restaurant was very expensive! Daily parking, also very expensive

Location was perfect! Staff were very attentive and friendly. Greg the Valet was above and beyond ~ thanks Greg!!

Overall a wonderful and memorable stay and would love to come again
    • Deluxe King Room with Harbour View

The water in the room was too pricey. The breakfast buffet was always the same , should be changed a little.

The location was excellent so close to everything in downtown. The harbor view from the room was amazing and the beds and pillows were really comfortable. Staff was really friendly and helpful .

We had a great visit in vancouver

All was graat

Everything was perfect...stayed at sandman one night their service was poor-reception terrible-faculty old-rates horrible 379 for one night and the pan pacific was 239 online !!! Excellent

Unfortunately, staying during the daylight savings time...

Unfortunately, staying during the daylight savings time switch doesn't get you an extra hour in your hotel room. And I thought daylight savings was cruel just because it makes me sleepy!

Frustrating poor service

Staff weren't helpful. There wasn't a spa brochure in my room so I called for one and they put me through to the spa without listening to my query. I had to apologise to the spa, hang up, call back and try again. I then ordered room service and was told I had a very old menu in the room. I had to wait for a new one to be brought up and then try again. Frustrating and not acceptable.

The view of Stanley Park and the North Shore was...

The hotel could use an update; particularly the bathrooms, the decor and the telephones. I was shocked that wifi wasn’t free. Every detail, even minor, involves some sort of payment. The evening dining was disappointing in that you have a choice between the bar or booking a table in a formal restaurant (or room-service).

The view of Stanley Park and the North Shore was breathtaking and my favourite part of our stay. Our beds were extremely comfortable, the room, although small, was well-appointed and clean. Crisp white sheets and heaps of pillows! The food was flavourful and well-presented. There is a lovely hot tub and outdoor pool for year-round swimming.

Would return but ask for a room further away from elevators.
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds and Harbor View

We were across the hall from elevator shafts and though the room was insulated we heard faint noise throughout the night and day. The room fan created some white noise but we still could hear.

Beds were amazing! Superb view.

The view and positioning.
    • Premier King Room

The view and positioning. Britanny from the bar downstairs was amazing. Also thr male manage i believe his name was frasier!! they were both great, friendly and totally attentive. Best servers ive had. They deserve a kudos!!!!

Mediocre stay
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds and Harbor View

Expensive parking.stayed 2 nights was charged $87 when i checked out in the morning.Was told $23 per night,then at checkout told extra $9 bucks per night if i park overnight??Hotel is dated,i worked on the plumbing 25 years ago at this hotel and it really hasn't changed since then,basically the carpet and thats it.our room was just okay with a tiny steel bathtub.My 16 month old enjoyed it but neither of us adults could get comfortable.

Great view of the ocean and mountains

Overall a pleasant stay as usual. Add wifi included in the price and I would give it a maximum rati

My only complaint was that for the price of accommodations there really should be wifi included.

We do love the rooftop pool and hot tub and the sauna is excellent.

Amazing Stay
    • Deluxe King Room with Harbour View

Very nice staff, helped me with everything from luggage to getting my gear to the Vancouver Convention Center. Held my bags after check out and help load my car when I was ready to leave. We didn't try the outdoor heated pool this time but we'll be back with the kids to try that out 😀

Great hotel with amazing views of the harbor allowing comfortable access to tourism interests!
    • Deluxe King Room with Harbour View

More information on expecting where to park would be great...Making that easier and less expensive, for example, at least half off on parking while staying at the hotel would be awesome. The "hotel parking" didn't really save us any money from parking in the Canada center. A microwave in and refrigerator separate from the mini fridge would be great. I traveled while 7 months pregnant (by choice, of course!!!) and being able to heat up a small heat pack would have been VERY comforting! There was no option for that. It would've been WONDERFUL to have been offered a map and suggestions within the area.

The views and the hotel amenities were amazing. I requested we be higher up, if possible, as my husband and I were celebrating our wedding anniversary after the holidays. They gave us the highest floor possible (the 20th of the 23 floors) without charging us more, and 3 little complimentary chocolates, which I thought was a nice gesture. The height of our room made the views spectacular, which was part of the allure, for sure!

I felt like I failed to treat myself.

I didn’t get to use the pool because I came in late on a Saturday, and then couldn’t get a bathing suit the next day as most stores opened around 11!

Liked the pillows and view! The shampoo and conditioner are wonderful. Food was fast.

Everything was great except when I requested a toothbrush it...

Everything was great except when I requested a toothbrush it took one whole hour to get my room. It was late and I didn't anticipate that I would have to wait so long at a five star hotel.

It’s centrally locates with access to train and local...
    • Panoramic Harbourview King

It’s a little dated in the suite. The bathroom could use and update. Everything else was great!

It’s centrally locates with access to train and local transportation. The hotel staff were friendly.

Buying the view for the fireworks
    • Deluxe King Room with Harbour View

Aged interior design bathroom, need to improve. Noisy aircondition and hard to control tempreature. No wifi provided. No bottle water provided, slippers need to request. No cotton pad and butts.

Bright, clean and spacious room. Harbour view is great. Have ipod, coffee machine. Shower pressure okay.

A fabulous weekend getaway.
    • Deluxe King Room with Harbour View

The only negitive was people in tbe pool area yelling until all hours of the night. There needs to be quiet times as the sound travel a great distance.

The location is great. The staff are amazingly friendly.

Upgrade to the pacific club rooms!
    • Pacific Club Deluxe King Room

We stayed here for New Year's Eve and was NOT disappointed. Do yourself a favor and bump up to the pacific club. The modern rooms, amazing views, breakfast, and access to the club are WORTH IT. I wanted to shout out Joel in the pacific club. I think he's the manager? He's amazing! Top class service and knew what he was doing. Staying here made our New Years extra special.

Outstanding Hotel, Great Location, Awesome Staff !!
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds

Parking is quite expensive.

Hotel staff, great customer service and hospitality. Perfect location in Vancouver downtown. The rooms are spacious and very clean.

Excellent hotel.

Nothing. All good!

Room size was big and clean. Location was good right next to the Canada Place and the Convention Center. It also had a gym and out door swimming pools. The bed, pillows and bath robes were very comfortable. Will choose to stay here again next time when I visit.

Spectacular views, beautiful lobby, excellent rooms.

The escalators from street level to the lobby were under construction, so the elevators were operating over capacity, resulting in occasional delays.

Spectacular views, beautiful lobby, excellent rooms. We were offered a room on the scenic side of the hotel but we didn’t think it was worth the extra $40/day; the view from the city side was still great.

Mostly good. Some bad. I would stay here again.
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds

- I always thought the Pan Pacific was a luxury hotel but the room was outdated except for the beds and linens. - There was a huge mud or poop stain (washed and dried) on the pillow of the first room we were given. I thought we might be compensated in some way. We were promptly given another room of equal value. - The pool is advertised as heated but it was pretty cold.

- The location - The staff - The beds and linens are exceptional - The drinks/food at the lobby bar and room service was really good - With the cost of the hotels in Vancouver, the rate was pretty good - The hot tub on the roof is really lovely - They have Starbucks coffee in the room - The amenities are nice

Location, location, location
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds

We upgraded to a harbour view and the room was a good size, clean, with all the facilities you expect. The beds were comfortable with several pillow types to choose from. Separate toilet in the bathroom. The buffet breakfast in the hotel was good but at $34 each you are paying for the ambience and the view. The location of the hotel is very good.

For the money you expect much more, rip off.

Very faded. Bar v boring and the service lacked subtelty. The worst was charging guests for WiFi .... in 2017! Parking is v v expensive and should be free for guests. There is some work being done on the elevators but the layout is confusing and not well signposted for guests.

Bed v comfy

It was nice
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds

When we arrived we asked where we could get a coffee - the front desk failed to point out there was a restaurant in the lobby right beside the front desk. Instead we were directed out into the rain....kind of weird

It was clean and the room service was excellent.
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds

The fitness center was very small, it could be more spacious.

It was clean and the room service was excellent. They gave us free wifi, which helped a lot. The location was excellent, right next to the conference center.

A great home away from home for our long weekend adventure to the mainland. for Fan Expo
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds

During the busiest times only two of four elevators were operating. Stairs were not an option for us this trip. we waiting 15 min to get down to our convention. Having to pay for basic WiFi insert sad emojii here

Love always. Onsite for convention.A sauna after as hot tub was really over occupied.Quick dip in heated pool.Self parked no problem. In theheart but quiet . Standard rooms are roomy even with three and excessive luggage. Small town as we are it feels quite safe for our late night strolls home. Close to some great shopping and restaraunts. But to fall into that cushy bed and pillows at the end of the day ....priceless

The view of the harbour is extraordinary

Room had a strange smell, bathroom not quite functioning (tub plug tricky, toilet needed maintenance). Room service was dreadful, expensive. You have to pay extra for wifi.

The view of the harbour is extraordinary

Very Professional Service When Handling an Issue We Had
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds and Harbor View

Initially we thought someone had stolen a travel pillow from us. We left it in the room one day, and the next we couldn't find it anywhere. Went to the front desk and asked for help finding it, and they insisted it "got lost". We weren't very pleased with how the front desk staff handled the situation, since they pretty much didn't do anything, so we sent a complaint. One month later, the manager contacted us, concerned about our experience, and handled the situation very professionally. He told us that they found our travel pillow, it showed up in the laundry with blankets and towels, and he offered to have it sent to us. Even though it was a somewhat unpleasant experience for us, we are very pleased with how the manager handled the situation in the end. It was the right thing to do. At the moment we are waiting for the pillow to arrive.

The bed was comfy and the view was beautiful. Room division manager was very professional when handling an issue we had with a lost item.

The wifi sucks and when you pay 500 a night for a room and...
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds and Harbor View

The wifi sucks and when you pay 500 a night for a room and you charge 8.95 for good wifi , you need to give your head a shake and think how many billions you make and you can’t give the customers the best internet ...

Bedding was really good, comfortable and really soft, baby...
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds

Don’t highlight parking in your strenght since you have to pay, it is misleading.

Bedding was really good, comfortable and really soft, baby crib available, great view, walkable to gas town nice neighborhood

Most pleasant.

Noting noted

Our ship docking earlier in the morning, we arrived early, and our room was available. The room included all the features you would expect. Location was great. Staff were friendly and helpful.

perfect

Only stayed one night. No negatives

Staff was amazing, so friendly and helpful. Excellent location for a cruise. Love the luggage services to your cruise line.

I usually love this hotel but this time it was not so great
    • Deluxe King Room with Harbour View

We had some issues with the plumbing in our room, and the television in our room, and the hot tub was really gross when I got here and they had to drain the water. Not my favorite stay at this

Stay there often.

Escalators taking forever to replace. There was a convention staying there and elevators at times were overwhelmed with traffic.

Stay there often. Like the staff

The Pan Pacific is a beautiful and relaxing place to stay
    • Premier King Room

The elevators move really fast and the rooms move. I’m guessing it’s because it’s over the water, but I felt dizzy and lightheaded most of my stay when I was in my room.

The hotel is beautiful, the staff are extremely helpful and friendly. The views are amazing and it’s within walking distance to food, shopping and entertainment.

One of the best hotels I've stayed at in any city, and I travel frequently.

Not one thing.

Truly a wonderful hotel. The staff, accommodations, food were great. Ate three meals in the hotel restaurant, which is unusual for me, since I like to be more adventurous, but the restaurant was so good, we decided to have a breakfast, lunch and dinner there during a 2-night stay. Walking distance of everything in Vancouver. 5-star rating from me.

Perfect Downtown Oasis in Vancouver

Perfect downtown location on the waterfront with breathtaking views from the room. Quiet and peaceful with very friendly, helpful staff. Room was well-appointed with top-quality bed.

Location is good.
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds

Check-in staff (Ryan) was rude. We booked a city-view room and was given a room on the 17th level (avoid), with a ledge with machineries that blocked the view. Becareful of other charges, Wifi isnt included.... parking is more expensive ($42 CAD) compared to other downtown hotels (eg. Westin Grand - $34 CAd with free Wifi). Read all hote policies before booking, many hidden costs.

Location is good. Walking distance to Gastown and pier.

Great Location for Cruising

There is nothing not to like about the Pan Pacific

The Hotel is directly above the cruise port and within walking distance of many restaurants, shops etc. However the hotel bar and restaurant are fantastic as well, no need to go out.