Reviews of Pantages Hotel Toronto Centre 4 stars

200 Victoria Street, M5B 1V8 Toronto, Canada

#60 of 133 hotels in Toronto

6.1

I want a full refund please
    • Deluxe Queen Room

We're mature travelers & this is my 1st negative post. Bad value! $370. 00 plus they charge $6 WIFI! Filthy room, want photos ? In o room bar? Empty? Keurig coffee Machine w/1 paper cup/broken. Cheap laminate floor 70's,

Didn't like anything.except convenient downtown area. Extremely poorly marked hotel. Walked past it multiple times as there was no marked sign indicating where the hotel was. Finally a friendly person showed us the entrance.

Oki oki experience

The rexlception staff at the time of checkin not the best customer service Location right in front of emergency department too much noice Rooms were not as described. Queen suit didnt have any sofa bed and standard room was just oki Breakfast was crapy 6$ per day for wifi Parking was 35$overnight no free or valet parking options

Beds and bathroom were good but not the best for the same price Self entry to building Extra towel on request

Terrible experience.
    • Queen Suite

The room was old and dirty. The sink was cracked. They did not provide the beds as booked. The staff were not helpful. Lobby had loud guests yelling profanities. The air conditioning was loud and cold. The TV did not work. Not all the lights worked. It was way too much money for a basic accommodation, overpriced and was under delivered what I booked.

Sorry to say: I liked nothing about the stay. The room was old and dirty. The sink was cracked. They did not provide the beds as booked. The staff were not helpful. Lobby had loud guests yelling profanities.

Comfortable, convenient, great location. No breakfast and paid wifi but Tim Hortons is always there!
    • Deluxe Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

Breakfast not included and wifi not-included except in the lobby. The beds were very comfortable, the air conditioning was excellent and the room (double queen room) had lots of space. Loved the fridge and stovetop, but could hardly call it a stocked kitchen as there was only one dish and mug, utensils. Still a great stay though. Excellent location downtown but not on a busy street.

-Location
    • Deluxe Queen Room

-Excessive preauthorisations of my card. Be ready to have about double the amount stated on the site to be blocked on your account for a few days. -After everyday cleening, each time something was wrong - like an empty trash can in the middle of the room. -SPA is closed for renovation -Old look of the room - visibly not renovated in a very long time!

-Location -Comfortable bed

STOP!!! DON'T BOOK: Run down room with extremely nasty front desk staff!
    • Deluxe Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

I stayed in 1412. It was run down. 1. I entered the hotel at 3:07am, on 22JUL18. The woman at the front desk had guests in front of her and she was also on the phone. She stopped everything when she saw me walk in. She put the phone down and started yelling at me, "CAN I HELP YOU????!!!!???". She was belligerent. I was a paying customer. I do not drink, smoke or do drugs and I was fully dressed. I had my room key in hand. The blonde woman attempted to stop and confront me for being brown and at HER hotel. I just kept walking. I was minding my business and she stopped everything she was doing to confront me because, in her opinion, I didn't look like I belonged. I will never stay at that hotel again. If management ends up reading this, please roll back your cameras. You'll see what your employee did. VERY NASTY PEOPLE!!! I'm going to continue to stay at King West. Pantages is a terrible place to stay. 2. The bathtub was chipped. 3. The wood flooring in the room was warped and displaced. 4. The door to 1412 is crooked and does not close properly. The door was open when I arrived. I didn't have to use my key. You have to fight with the door to get it to close. This is not a luxury hotel at all.

The bed was comfortable.

The staff are very friendly and make you feel welcomed.
    • Standard Room

The staff are very friendly and make you feel welcomed. Our room was not ready upon checking in, so we got to tour the city sooner than expected. Upon our return, we were pleasantly surprised by a complimentary upgrade to a King suite, which was amazing! We really enjoyed our stay and already made plans to be back in a couple of months. Jessica was kind enough to offer us the same suite at a great price! Definitely recommend this hotel. You cannot beat this location.

Wonderful: would return when we can
    • Deluxe Queen Room

Mouldy shower curtain. If I had noticed on arrival, instead of AM prior to leaving l have absolutely no doubt it would have been quickly and graciously swapped out.

Suite was way more than expected!! Small kitchenette was like full kitchen so opportunity to save a few $$. Location ideal: access to everything and everywhere in TO. Parking a bit pricey but so many offsets! Bed comfortable, and room clean. Great view.

Great stay - we recommend !
    • Deluxe Queen Room

Everything was great - friendly staff, quiet room, very well equipped, very comfortable bed, daily cleaning. For breakfast, always the same, but really tasty, it was enough to start the day. Very good coffee! For this extremely nice Mrs. Gabriela serving help and information. We would go back to this hotel! Thank you very much, we have only nice memories!

Our stay during the heat wave
    • Deluxe Queen Room

No parking available at/with the hotel. Street bums around the area. One walked through the lobby for a/c (it was insanely hot) and/or to use the washroom...

Modern. Location is right within Dundas Square which was great.

We would use the hotel again despite our criticisms.
    • Deluxe Queen Room

The first room we were given had no washing machine or drier so we had to ask to be movedas this was crucial in our selecting this hotel. In the second room we had to ask for some of the items listed in our booking that were not in the room eg kettle, dressing gown, slippers. Twice our room key failed and we had to go all the way back down to re eption to get a new card. Some front desk staff were good but others failed to reach our expected standard.

The breakfast and the staff in charge of it was great. The location was perfect. We loved the deep bath. Having the 24 hour cafe next door worked well for us. The booking facility for a limo to the airport was great.

Well-furnished rooms in downtown Toronto
    • Standard Room

The value-for-money was a bit disappointing. Also, the general "feeling" of the lobby and front desk was more like an apartment building than a hotel.

The room itself was very comfortable and well furnished. The location was also very convenient.

Uncomfortable and not worth the money.
    • Deluxe Queen Room

Found prescription loose pills lined up in the room as well we booked for two people and received one of every single item of the everyday necessities and the kitchen was stocked with pan so what's the point of the stove. We had spent a lot of money and got a lot of non luxury. Seems like the facilities were always closed or there was barely any amenities a clear label would help that. The prescription drugs could have been a large issue for any child who could have taken these by accident. We were offered at nothing more and barely even seem like anyone care when it came to this matter. And upon checking out I felt like we were mistreated. They had the radio up to one of the workers who cleans rooms to do a inspection; after 20 minutes passed by I felt like our time was no concern, being accounted or cared for. At that point in time another 20 minutes and. customer service representative, who was helping us at the front desk, ran up to inspect the room. So once all is said and done and just under an hour going by we received last minute charge for a bottle of water and a when use box of Tide powder totaling $6 which I would have compensated with had my guest had such a horrible experience so far. It just seems like that room had been one of the underrated and cramped rooms at the Pantages Hotel. We expected a bit more from this place. I don't know if we'll ever stay there again considering how unaware the staff was of the situation. We received not even one apology on upon our exit from our stay. We also found mold beneath the soap tray in the shower which with my condition is very poisonous or could cause serious illness easily provided it were to get inside myself.

Not very much to be happy about.

Amazing stay, location and price!
    • Deluxe Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

The rooms were better than expected, with more facilities in the room. Total comfort will definitely book again. Great value for money, Great location.

breakfast from the menu was excellent as was the service and...
    • Deluxe Queen Room

the property is a little tired and not your main stream hotel but no worries everything needed was in good shape and adequate. parking was offsite but still close by and reasonably priced (for Toronto).

breakfast from the menu was excellent as was the service and price. kitchen facilities in room were nice

Just a simple issue but solution somewhat met
    • Deluxe Queen Room

They guaranteed me at 3 to 4 p.m. check out through email and then from 11 a.m. the next day I was continuously called every half hour and told that it's not possible only on availability. So someone planning a simple business trip who has everything planned for the following day can not always guarantee that them agreeing to a later checkout is them actually agreeing to this. They shouldn't even offer such a thing to me if that was the case I could have made other arrangements. Cuz to be honest I had some laundry in the laundry machine and they were calling constantly and at one point I was almost to put my wet clothes in a bag and leave the premises.

The early bag check in even though I wasn't able to acquire my room early I was able to leave my bags there and they were left safe. The staff deserve a stressor award for all of the crap they put up with but all in all I like about about the property I just never stay long enough to enjoy it fully it's always a rush that's a life

Haim
    • Standard Room

There was some body hair left in the bathroom from the previous guest & lots of dust under the desk so I'm not sure how thorough the sweeping is of the wood/tile floors. A male employee questioned if I was a guest in the hotel whilst using the business center & was swearing about lady gaga at the front desk (I could hear him very clearly)...the female employees were great though.

The room was huge & the bed was comfortable. I had a perfect view on the 4th floor.

Wow! We loved being so close to Theatres. Jazz Bistro, and Eaton Center. We could walk to each .

Couldn’t find a corkscrew for the wine. Short walk to public parking.

We were delighted with the facility. All the amenities. Stayed on the 14th floor and got fresh air from the windows that opened. Newly redecosrated my wife did not want to leave. Suite for her birthday was nearly 800 square feet and gorgeous. Kitchen was awesome. Plenty of storage and full length mirrors everywhere. Comfortable seating and so much more.

Great location but disappointing suite for our romantic get away.
    • One-Bedroom Suite

- shabby furniture in room - thread bare chairs, curtains with holes - lots of empty space - white colour walls with no pictures or decorations - no plug for sink - when bathtub mat was taken from under the sink, it crumbled apart - washcloths were removed but not replaced - fire alarm testing without warning for two, half hour periods - when I mentioned to the manager that there should have been an announcement that they were testing the system, he insisted there was a letter in the room which there wasn't - no apology, - manager didn't care - checkout on TV was not working - constant slamming of a door beside the bar lounge - when I mentioned this to the manager, he replied, "it keeps you alert" - no parking on site - no robes as shown

- great location - large suite with kitchen facilities and washer and dryer - friendly front desk and housekeeping staff - good food and nice decore in the bar lounge,restaurant area - quick service when the TV didn't work - able to open windows for fresh air

Good . Really good but the outcome is pending the billing issue. There is so much fraud out there.
    • Standard Room

I had an issue with being charged over $200 for security before we even arrived. It is still pending on a Visa card when I paid with an alternate Visa card. We went back at end of day after we checked out because it is still lingering as pending on the account. Her reply was may take three or four days for it to be gone and talk to your bank. I was not happy with staffs reply and the issue that hotels do this .

Beds were uncomfortable.
    • Deluxe Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

Beds were uncomfortable. House keeping entered the room twice after we checked in without knowing we had already checked it. Laundry was on when we checked in. (We checked in around 330-4pm). Security guard grilled us down and followed us as we were walking out to go out (a group of 4 girls). Housekeeping entertrd the room again in the morning at around 1030 when check out is at 11am.

Receptionist staff was friendly, though unprofessional,and the room was average.
    • Deluxe Queen Room

Room wasn't ready when we arrived and the staff did not call us when it became available, like they said they would. In the morning housekeeping opened our door twice before we checked out. The room didn't look like it did online.

Location to shopping.

Great price for the location and room with kitchen and laundry

Awful WiFi service, rooms are clean but need some general upkeep

Fantastic friendly staff, great location near plenty of shopping and food options for all budgets

I was very disappointed
    • Queen Suite

We booked the Pantages because of the steamroom which is rare. It was broken and has been for 6 months ago to frontdesk staff. The hottub had black mold or dirt floating on the top. I couldn’t take a bath because the plug didn’t work. I called down twice to get a rubber plug but no one came with one or called back so I finallt went to bed and gave up. My son and I attend the Raptors game every winter and stay for 2 nights in a hotel. This year he brought a friend so I booked your suite. I was so embarassed when we went to the spa, especially the dirty hottub.

A 3-star hotel with 4-star rating
    • Deluxe Queen Room

The smell in the lobby reminded me of the smell of a smoker's home who tries to mask it with Febreez. The front desk staff commenting on my attire when recommending a place to eat. Being from the West Coast, I might be more relaxed about these things in general but really? Let me be the judge of whether I'll feel my outfit is suitable for the restaurant or not!

Having laundry machines in my room.

Front Desk Talent: Pelia, Jessica and Meesha Awesome /...
    • Deluxe Queen Room

WiFi at top floor(s): BAD. SteamRoom - Out of Order...NO et when available :((((

Front Desk Talent: Pelia, Jessica and Meesha Awesome / FIVE Stars!

good
    • Deluxe Queen Room

The signal of wifi in my room is not stable and not strong. And the carpet of my room is too old and feels like not clean enough, therefor not comfortable.

location is very close to subway, Eaton Center and the Young street, very convenience!The hotel staff are very friendly and helpful!

Nice hotel at a fantastic location
    • Standard Room

What I liked most was the hotel location, in the heart of downtown, near the Toronto "Time Square" and near the CF Eaton Centre, a fantastic mall with access to two Metro stations and to "The Path", an underground way the passes thru many commercial areas in several building.

Great experience
    • Deluxe Queen Room

Comfortable bed, soft pillows, really great location! There was a kitchenette as well, which would have been really handy had we not been staying for just a night. Overall, it was a higher price point than I'd prefer but a very nice experience.

Great place to stay
    • Queen Suite

Went to take a bath, no stopper for the tub.

A few steps away from the theater. A blessing when -26c! Dinner connected to the hotel, able to get a great meal or snack at any time. Parking was easy garage across the street. Staff was very friendly and helpful. Full kitchen in room, didn't need it for such a short stay but will remeber it for next time.

Disappointing.
    • Deluxe Queen Room

Thermostat in room didn’t work. Even turned off, fan continued to roar and room stayed at 24 degrees. Cigarette burns on bathroom vanity indicate last time rooms were updated and a hint to maintenance: caulking is for finishing work, not decorative accent. Internet/wifi spotty, front desk removed charge but it was put back on my credit card after check out. Four stars would be a fair rating at my stay a year ago, not now.

Staff were courteous and efficient at check in and departure.

Too expensive.
    • Standard Room

It said that breakfast was included, but what was included was a discount. Same with Internet Heating didn't work when we arrived. For such an expensive place, a deception.

The staff was very kind.

Our stay was quite comfortable. We have stayed there before and wouldn’t hesitate to do so again.
    • Deluxe Queen Room

Hotel room is a little dated. Rather tacky with its painted furniture. For the price we paid it was quite suitable for an overnight stay. Very spacious suite. The kitchenette is a great asset. Lots of ice in the freezer and wine glasses. Room was very clean but housekeeping forgot to dust the one night table.

Hotel is very central to everything! We went for Mirvish Bat Out of Hell Production.

Liked the location

Received an email guaranteeing no charge parking but when I arrived was told no way. Don't offer something and then not follow through.

Liked the location

Overall pleased and would definitely stay again
    • Deluxe Queen Room

Room has some dated and lower quality finishes such as the laminated floor which had separated in several areas. Restaurant food was great but space is very limited.

Location was great . Room had everything you could need including a washer/dryer for extended stays

The staff were friendly and helpful.
    • Queen Suite

The suite was quite basic, not at all like the pictures of the hotel on booking.com. The bathroom was dated and in need of upgrade. The toilets in the bar/restaurant were very dirty and untidy.

The staff were friendly and helpful. The wifi connection was good. Excellent location.

Based on my experience I felt short changed. We did not get the room that we booked.

First time at the Pantages. The staff was unorganized. The room wasn't ready at 3:30~4pm when we arrived. We had to wait along with others to get the key. When we went to the room, it was not ready. We had plans when we arrived so we put our luggage in the room and headed out. I didn't notice until we got back at 11pm that the bed was only a queen when we paid for a king. Too late in the day to do anything about it. Disappointed, the front desk didn't say anything when we checked in.

The hotel was clean, good location, nice breakfast

Train wreck
    • Deluxe Queen Room

Fire alarm went off, all elevators shut off and was stuck downstairs for 45 mins. Couldn't get in our room and end up missing our dinner reservation.

The location of the hotel

Nice enough but could use improvements
    • Standard Room

Was expecting a Standard room got a suite from the far bed could not see TV, no robe and slippers as advertised. Would have like a couple bottles of complimentary water. Breakfast Buffet pricey and they wouldn't allow me to purchase just a cup of coffee.

Location to the theatre was awesome!

We had mostly positive experience.
    • Deluxe Queen Room

Extremely small amount of kitchen utensils. We had an oven in the room, but no frying pan or saucepan. We had no hand soap and shampoo for several days until we asked the staff. No free wi-fi in the room. The hotel took more money than it should due to their computer system glitch, I had to spend some time resolving this problem.

Spacious and quiet room, comfortable bed, kitchen with fridge, microwave oven and dishwasher. Good location, easy to walk to many attractions. Free wi-fi in hotel lobby.

Very comfortable
    • Deluxe Queen Room

It took a very long time to get checked in, even with no one in line at the counter. Staff was also a little rude over the phone when we called to ask for a later check out time.

Very comfortable

I would not go there again
    • Standard Room

The receptionist was my friendly, they don't have parking and the location was expensive to park.

The location was ok and itye cleaning is not bad.

Will stay here again if ever I am back in Toronto. Location is exceptional
    • Deluxe Queen Room

Gabriella is a wonderful breakfast hostess and makes you feel at home. Front desk was most helpful and knowledgeable. Pella went the extra mile for me.

King bed Shower and tub Good size room.
    • Standard Room

Off site parking. Only 1 water glass and one wine glass in room.

King bed Shower and tub Good size room. Proximity to Eatons Center and Entertainment Center hotel restaurant small but service and food was very good.

We booked last minute for a great price and were very pleased.
    • Deluxe Queen Room

Upholstered furnishings and flooring needing updating.

Fabulous, theatre location with comfortable accommodations. Excellent check-in experience. Spotless and luxurious bed.

will not go back
    • Deluxe Queen Room

seeing Starbucks coffee cups lying on the floor in the corridor and an entrance corridor that looks dirty sums it all up the lighting is low so you can't see the dirty unless you look closely

I would not recommend this hotel it's a great location but it's not urban chic is urban grunge!

Convenient and comfortable location.
    • Deluxe Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

No pool. However, enjoyed the hot tub.

Very large room; great beds and linens. Very friendly and helpful staff. Small but excellent restaurant. Very quiet despite being in the core of downtown.

Check in was at 3 and the lobby was filled with guests...

Check in was at 3 and the lobby was filled with guests waiting to get into their room. I expect to get in my room at 3 if not a little before, not have to go to the desk multiple times to get my key. Didn't check in until about 330 which is unacceptable.

Overpriced even for downtown TO!
    • Deluxe Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

The TV did not work. There was a used tissue on the bed when we arrived. The room is run down. The glasses were dirty. There was only one person on check in with at least 5 guests waiting. I will not recommend and will never stay again.

The location was good for the kids to walk around.

All shine and no substance
    • Standard Room

We asked for an upper floor room and were placed on the lowest possible. We asked for ice from the front desk (they do not have an ice room on each floor) and after calling 3 times our ice arrived in an hour and a half

Hotel bar is great to unwind after a busy day
    • Standard Room

The porter was so lazy he didn't open the door once for my wife or me and didn't even over to help with anything he just sat on his phone.

The bar downstairs is a great spot to unwind have a drink and dinner.

Good stay at discounted price
    • Standard Room

Only onsite parking is using the valet $$. The furniture in the rooms could use some updating/or replace. Would never pay full price for the room.

Great location and very friendly staff!

Luxury room but not the most welcoming of hotels
    • Deluxe Queen Room

Wasn't so convinced by the staff. The guy at the desk I could see was hardworking but relatively unfriendly. Parking is expensive so we opted to park elsewhere. Paid WiFi hard to justify in this day and age. Cooked breakfast choice a bit limited. Also, just for the image of the hotel, I noticed that at night the neon sign over the entrance was partly burned-out since it read "TAGES" rather than "PANTAGES". Should be a relatively easy fix.

Our room was very luxurious, with plenty of space, a well-stocked mini-bar / kitchenette and a large, comfortable bed. Nothing to fault on that front. A little pricey but then again so is most of downtown Toronto if you want something decent.

It's more like a motel than a hotel.
    • Deluxe Queen Room

The hotel is worn out and paint is peeling off every piece of furniture. The walls looked like they've been painted over 20-30 times. The window opener was also broken.

okay , but nothing special for the price .. location is good
    • Boutique King Suite

Lobby is nice , but rooms were dissapointing Room is worn down, needs maintenance and and attention detail .. renovation starting to be dated Rooms and Bathroom not as shown by example on booking.com

Location good and central

NOT WORTH THE MONEY
    • Deluxe Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

I am now trying to find out why I have been double billed - kinda sleazy operators NEVER WILL GO BACK EVER..

it was a good location close to everything

Overall a Great Stay
    • Deluxe Queen Room

The parking is affiliated with the hospital across the street so I was glad I didn't have a ton of luggage to haul all that way. Price was reasonable, though, so I can't complain too much. Also, the check-in staff could have been a bit friendlier and the lobby was very small, but always filled so we couldn't ask anyone for any suggestions as to where to go/what to do.

The bartender at Stages was amazing! Also, the location of this hotel was perfect. Centrally located and within walking distance of everything.

They could not find the booking made through booking.
    • Deluxe Queen Room

They could not find the booking made through booking.com. This is the second time this has happened to me through your service. Won't be using it again

• Reviewed: 25 May 2017

Unorganized staff
    • Deluxe Queen Room

They took waaaay too long to check us in and were not readily available at the front desk. They weren't particularly pleasant about it either. Not outright rude but it was awkward and they seemed unprepared for us.

There was a 6% fee at the hotel which booking.
    • Deluxe Queen Room

There was a 6% fee at the hotel which booking.com did not include in the TOTAL PRICE. It is very frustrating when you book multiple plans and trips, and then many of these events/hotels all end up being more expensive then originally planned. This was also a fee that ALL Canadian hotels charge. For this reason I will not be using booking.com anymore. Just tell me the price. Other than that the hotel was wonderful. Staff was very helpful and kind.

Good enough
    • Boutique King Suite

Bed wasn't very comfortable, one garbage can in the room, no pillows, one towel.

The front end personnel was very accommodating and extremely friendly.

It was a sweet and quiet stay!
    • Deluxe Queen Room

The pillows on the bed were a bit to soft for my taste, I wish it was a bit more hard.

I really enjoyed all of the utilities in the room. I enjoyed the coffee in the room. I enjoyed how clean and organized it was.

Nice hotel but poor parking services and over priced breakfast.
    • Deluxe Queen Room

They offer valet parking however their lot was full and offered no other option other than overpriced public parking with no in or out services. Staff didn't seem to care at all. Received a ticket on the street waiting for a spot but none opened up. Cost me $68 for street parking, the ticket and a public lot. Also the breakfast was so expensive the restaurant was empty and the adjoining Frans's restaurant was packed. For the price per night a breakfast should be included.

Good location.
    • Deluxe Queen Room

The business center was unsatisfactory. There were 2 printers but neither worked. I needed to print documents and emailing to the front desk didn't work either. They failed to give me my wake up call for a very early morning flight and didn't even apologize.

I like having a kitchen area with dishes provided.

• Reviewed: 31 March 2017

Needs updating.
    • Standard Room

Very little counter space - there was a very long sink, very little space at the side, shelf underneath, but we prefer ample counterspace alongside sink.

Location, location, location! Staff were great.

• Reviewed: 28 March 2017

glad that the relaxation room has the extended hours on...

would have been better if the doors for the TV cabinet opened wider than the 90% angle

glad that the relaxation room has the extended hours on weekends now compared to previous time i stayed there (in 2015)

Great location for a Massey Hall show and reasonable price
    • Deluxe Queen Room

General parking and Valet parking procedure should be spelled out on web site so you know before getting there as we weren't sure what to do and no one was outside to ask. There is also no signs to show parking garage entrance is for hotel guests

Great location for a Massey Hall show and reasonable price

• Reviewed: 22 March 2017

Great spot for a quick stay
    • Standard Room

This hotel did not depict the pictures shown on their website. During the weekend part of our stay there was a group of partying girls near our room and they were up all night. We made many calls to the front desk to a response of apologies but with a tone of "yeah, not going up there to right the wrong". The restaurant downstairs is disgustingly expensive. The long and short of it is, for the money per night paid, the hotel isn't worth it.

Great location in downtown Toronto. Close to Dundas Square and Yonge Street.

Left the place cleaner then we when we came

I don't trust the cleanliness of the place. Steam room didn't work The workers give there coworkers more attention then you especially the front desk One couple in the spa at a time pretty much cuz it is very small I didn't trust the cleanliness at all and that's why it's a low rating for me.

Spacious room (had a king suite) but it was one big section with nothing. Full fridge Best for parties

• Reviewed: 17 March 2017

The hotel is near Eaton centre & Nostrom centre.

The attitude of the receptionist when I checked out is not good. I had notified him very early in the morning that I would check out at 8 am because I had to catch bus to Ottawa at 9am. He did everything so slowly untill 8:50 am that I missed the bus.

The hotel is near Eaton centre & Nostrom centre.

Big room, great finishings
    • One-Bedroom Suite

Except for the bedroom bed, the suite also had a pull out couch with no pillow cases, blanket or linens available. After asking for it at the reception, they couldn't find any, so I had to sleep on a bare mattress covering myself with a bath rob.

Big room, great finishings

alright if you get a good deal
    • Deluxe Queen Room

Rooms did not appear as they did in the photos, things were a little "rougher" when you're actually in the room. If you plan on doing any sort of cooking, bring pots/pans, only cutlery, plates provided. Might stay here again. Would never pay full price.

Lobby was appealing. Bed was comfy. Convenient if you'd like to cook your own meals. Fran's 24/7 restaurant attached, affordable, decent meal. Washer/Dryer ensuite is cool. Staff was friendly. Quiet building. Great location.

Great location but rooms need to be refreshed

The rooms show it's wear & tear. Especially the washroom. The price is high what I would rate a 3.5 star hotel.

The location is great and the staff is helpful, professional & helpful. The gym facilities.

• Reviewed: 11 March 2017

Loud unit, hard bed, no outlets, shabby state of repair, great location.
    • Deluxe Queen Room

Hard matresss. Unclean room. Shabby room. Very very loud random wooshing fan noises. Sounded like it was coming from outside the unit. Bad straight back chair at desk. Very few power outlets. Thank god i brought a power bar. No outlet near the bed?! Shabby bachelor condo that is now old and decrepit. Laminate floor was wrapped which added to the feeling poverty. Beautiful view of air conditioning air handlers. Such a depressing property. Good for one night no longer.

Location was perfect. I got a booking daily special of 119$ which was a great price.

• Reviewed: 10 March 2017

jawellnofine...
    • Deluxe Queen Room

NOTHING to cook in, no cups, no mugs, no forks. No refuse bin. Curtains skimpy and falling off the rails. Room serviced at about three on day two, never serviced on day 3 and then cleaner knocking on the door on the bell at 12H00 on check-out day.

Location. Fully furnished kitchenette in "studio" - induction hob, microwave the works, BUT...