Reviews of Peninsula Inn This rating is a reflection of how the property compares to the industry standard when it comes to price, facilities and services available. It's based on a self-evaluation by the property. Use this rating to help choose your stay!

7373 Niagara Square Drive, L2H 1J2 Niagara Falls, Canada

#27 of 103 hotels in Niagara Falls

• Reviewed: July 16, 2018

Not that comfortable this time around
    • Deluxe Room with Two Queen Beds

Blinds didn’t work so sun came in at 5am They Wanted to charge for parking when Ad said it was included Wifi was bad even when we upgraded we had issues Tv channels that worked were limited to 4 Mattresses were not the greatest even after changing rooms

It was clean

• Reviewed: July 13, 2018

Gracious comfort and more convenient than you expect
    • Room with Two Queen Beds and Garden View

The location is what I decided (after staying in 3 hotels rather nearer the Falls) I liked. At the Falls, beware bait and switch rooms, parking fees, and $$ breakfast. Sorry, Peninsula isn’t walking distance to anything. But parking along the Niagara River and WeGo bus line is much easier than I realized. And it’s all a short ride from this hotel.

One night here means I will never stay in walking distance of the Falls again. We were so comfortable, the staff were so polite and helpful, the room was so quiet. It’s set up for weddings and photos and is very clean. Amenities, breakfast, and location adjacent the QEW (the road to Niagara on the Lake and Niagara Falls) were great. On the hill next to the Falls, you pay your hotel a fee to park anyway. I prefer to drive and pay for parking at a lot on the main riverfront. Then I could stay where I was not cattle being herded. Where I got the room type that I actually booked. Where the room was clean, things worked, and breakfast (ours was included) was good.

• Reviewed: July 10, 2018

There was nothing to be like about this hotel.
    • Deluxe Room with Two Queen Beds

The falls is like 15mins away, I don’t know why I had to pay for parking.. I have been in so many motels closer to falls but we never paid for parking. That Chinese or Filipino lady on the front desk does not even have a smile on her face. She is so rude. We asked where we have to put the pool towels after utility, there was no response. We left the towels on the chair. While going back to the room I’ve informed them the we left them on the pool side chair and she freaking told us to go back and put the towel in the changing room’s bin. Is that your customer service? Now the ROOM. Stinky and dirty floor full of hair. NO THANK YOU. No more from us

There was nothing to be like about this hotel. For the price we paid, we could have actually get a better one but we wanted to try this one as we saw the pictures

• Reviewed: June 5, 2018

stay was decent
    • Deluxe Room with Two Queen Beds

1. Having to pay for high speed wifi 2. Asked for extra pillows and got 3 pillows in total for each bed...beds should come with 4 pillows, not 2.

The pool was nice and front desk staff were very kind

• Reviewed: May 31, 2018

Bed was comfy
    • Room with Two Queen Beds and Garden View

Noisy air conditioning Tv low quality Pool small and not very inviting Vending machine only on 1st floor and wouldn’t take money Awkward desk interaction when my Booking.com was one day too short of my departure- due to Westjet possibility of strike - I changed my flight date but forgot to change my booking of hotel - was made to feel very awkward about not checking out on check out day and then questioned why I didn’t check out... I explained my mistake and paid for an extra night but not before being made to feel like I was ‘trying to pull something’. I had stayed 4 nights already (fully paid previous to arriving)) and this was now a Monday night to now check out on Tuesday - at a NOT busy hotel. Another hold was put on my credit card for incidentals for the one night.

The bed was very comfy. Liked free parking.

• Reviewed: May 26, 2018

Great place, affordable accommodation, free parking and amazing staff.
    • Room with Two Queen Beds and Garden View

No towels in the change room by the pool, you have to ask the receptionist for towels.

Located near the outlet store and a few minutes drive to Niagara on the lake. Staff were very accommodating and free parking. My daughter enjoyed the pool and we enjoyed the sauna. The room was very spacious, enough room for my daughter to run around in. Two very fast and accessible elevators. Comfy bed and quite hotel. The view of the garden was very nice. Great price and experience, would definitely come back.

• Reviewed: May 13, 2018

Good solid old-school construction at the Peninsula Inn.
    • Deluxe Room with Two Queen Beds

Tough to walk anywhere. Function of the convenient off highway location I guess.

Good solid old-school construction at the Peninsula Inn. I know, what does that matter? Well I just stayed at a brand-new Hilton Garden Inn with walls like tissue, and I heard EVERYONE'S plumbing events, and their pillows were completely collapsible to boot. Bloody bean-counters.

• Reviewed: February 8, 2018

it was fine.
    • Room with Two Queen Beds and Garden View

I did not like the fact that a security deposit imprint of my credit card was taken. I have travel for 35 years and where paying with a credit card was the security deposit. This made me feel uncomfortable about the security of my card

• Reviewed: January 30, 2018

I would highly recommend this hotel to anyone. Great value.
    • Standard One Queen Room

The cable tv could have more channels but this is normal for hotels in the region and it didn't detract from the experience..

The beds, bathroom and tub were great. The bathroom was especially clean. The hotel has a nice, quiet vibe and a peaceful atmosphere. We enjoyed our weekend here very much. It is located very close to a movie theater, and many restaurants, especially if you have a vehicle. The staff is very friendly and the price is very fair.

• Reviewed: December 25, 2017

The whole stay was good overall..just disappointed with no restaurant as it was a long jaunt to one
    • Deluxe Room with Two Queen Beds

No restaurant....no breakfast made coffee in room, the coffee was weak and we had to have three packs to make it taste bold and full bodied.... otherwise it was weak and tasteless.

The room was awesome....pool was good and the staff was excellent....met our needs over and above

• Reviewed: November 20, 2017

We were very pleased with our stay,I would recommend it and it would be my 1st choice next time.
    • Room with Two Queen Beds and Garden View

They do not serve a free breakfast and their restaurant was closed for the winter. I felt they should offer a free breakfast all year round but there is a Sunset Grill right across the road. They lock the front doors after 9pm, a little early in my books. You have to use your room key for entry and it wasn't working too well. We ended up going in when others were leaving. No microwave and a little more coffee would have been good or option of tea in the room.

The beds are very comfortable, the place was very clean and had a nice layout. Room had a fridge without asking for one and rooms were equipped with coffee maker. Nice view from our room. Staff is very nice and helpful. Location was away from all the busyness of the city but not too far. It was a short drive to the falls.

• Reviewed: November 6, 2017

excellant. ....will stay there again.
    • Standard One Queen Room

Nothing to mention ...àt this moment..

It was very affordable...with free parking ....the rooms were very clean and bed was very comfortable. ...and quiet. ..great place to stay. ..we will use your accommodation again ...nothing

• Reviewed: November 5, 2017

Overpriced for such a basic room so far from downtown...
    • Room with Two Queen Beds and Garden View

Overpriced for such a basic room so far from downtown (certainly not within walking distance)- extra small television with only a couple of channels that worked because they only run antenna tv even though the slip in the room promotes cavle tv. Wifi too slow to even read email or you have to pay for high speed internet. Chipped/broken furniture in the room.

• Reviewed: October 24, 2017

5.5
    Slept well- the hotel needs a serious and basic fix up & was as clean as possible considering that.
    • Deluxe Room with Two Queen Beds

The bathroom had fruit flies and could use an update (towel rack coming off and counter falling off in the bathroom). The staff charged me 185.00 without seeing that I already paid on booking.com although I tried to tell them. They said if I don’t see the amount back on my visa in a week to call my credit card company. There was a man fully ignoring that a miscommunication was clearly happening in the office behind the desk and he was very casually on the phone and pretending he didn’t notice anything- I hope that wasn’t the manager.

That it was clean, we slept well and the parking was free.

• Reviewed: October 16, 2017

Very clean even the indoor pool was perfect. We enjoyed our time

Nothing. We were very happy

The staff were awesome. When we got there they upgraded our room to a larger room for our comfort. Cleanliness is important to me And was very pleased

• Reviewed: October 14, 2017

Incredible value for the price & good visit overall.
    • Standard One Queen Room

No breakfast served in the morning. And TV channels were pretty poor. Also the HVAC unit in the room was very noisy which forced us not to use it.

Rooms were very clean and modern looking. Very comfortable stay. Very easy and nice.

• Reviewed: September 26, 2017

Will not go there again or recommend it.
    • Deluxe Room with Two Queen Beds

It's a rip off having to pay extra for parking. What is this parking money being used for? Our room cost 200 and then we had to pay 10 dollars for parking for one night. The receptionist was most unfriendly when we checked in. She never looked us in the eye or smiled. We felt like we were inconveniencing her.

Closeness to highway

• Reviewed: September 21, 2017

Clean, quiet, comfortable, but a short drive to downtown (10 min.)
    • Standard One Queen Room

Additional cost for parking & breakfast, but most places in the area charge for both. Slow internet speed, but sufficient to check emails.

Quieter location but still close enough to downtown. Very friendly & informative staff! Clean & comfortable. We did not partake in the continental breakfast because of the additional cost, $8.95 pp, and the proximity of a McDonald's to the Inn. We were quite satisfied with our stay!

• Reviewed: September 19, 2017

If we return to Niagara Falls we would stay at the Pennisula Inn again.
    • Standard One Queen Room

Limited TV stations. Booking.com billed our credit card for our reservations right away--three months before we were there. Other sites like booking.com don't charge you until your stay is finished. So my complain is not towards the hotel but to booking.com--

The location was great to the Falls as well as to other attractions in the area, staff very helpful and knowable to the area. Pool and spa were clean. Rooms were clean and quiet. Outside patio was well kept and pleasant to sit out on.

• Reviewed: September 5, 2017

I would definitely stay again
    • Deluxe Room with Two Queen Beds

The lights in the room are too bright and harsh. Could use lower watt bulbs to make it more enjoyable.

Room were very clean and modern. Quiet being a little hideaway spot.

• Reviewed: August 28, 2017

Wonderfull Clean Stay, amazing facility and Wonderful staff 💖
    • Room with Two Queen Beds and Garden View

Bathroom was a lil on the small size (toilet to close to sink)

Clean! Amazingly wonderfully clean! Confortable, good size room for our needs. Location easily lead to main roads, surrounded by a lil of everything. Overall wonderfull stay and Amazing Staff!

• Reviewed: August 27, 2017

Beds were quite comfortable and view was attractive.
    • Room with Two Queen Beds and Garden View

We found the $10. charge for parking annoying and petty especially when the e mail confirmation stated free parking. Also the practise of charging for WiFi is very much out dated. Perhaps a $5 charge for carpet usage will be next.

Beds were quite comfortable and view was attractive. Close to shopping.

• Reviewed: August 24, 2017

The rooms were modern looking and clean.
    • Standard One Queen Room

Parking on site is extra, but it is a flat rate for the entire stay (i.e. not charged per day, but per stay). Wi-Fi service is separated into Basic and Premium. Premium is an extra that is charged per day. Basic Wi-Fi is sufficient for typical use, but may have trouble streaming content.

The rooms were modern looking and clean. Lights by the bed were bright. The alarm clock also serves as a charging station (through USB). Staff was helpful and friendly.

• Reviewed: August 16, 2017

Wasn't happy with my stay.
    • Room with Two Queen Beds and Garden View

Was told there was complimentary breakfast for free that was a lie. Also wasn't told the restaurant was close on tues and wed.A baby that was in the next room kept my husband up.

• Reviewed: August 14, 2017

We will be back see you soon and hope the breakfast bar have more choices.
    • Family Suite

The price on the breakfast is little high and not a lot of choices to pick. Please update your equipment workout is out of date and old. Safety issues.

Pool and gym and the staff very professional.

• Reviewed: August 4, 2017

This is our fourth time staying here over the years and we really enjoy the ambiance of the property
    • Standard One Queen Room

I think paying for parking is a money grab especially when you have such a big lot available.

We love the property--nicely maintained and nice atmosphere.

• Reviewed: August 4, 2017

Over all it was a great night and we would recommend this motel to friends tgabks to all staff
    • Room with Hot Tub

The step going on to the balcony is to high of a step we actually hurt our selves going in and out.. And the Jacuzzi needs a couple of steps

The bed was absolutely amazing.....but being the honey moon suite we both thought that the balcony needed more elegance....and maybe different lighting...

• Reviewed: August 3, 2017

clean room quiet . good staff
    • Standard One Queen Room

the blinds do not cut out light in moring

room was clean .but the blinds do not cut out the light in the moring .facing the qe main hiway i don like paying for parking when i book a hotel. do you think it is fare

• Reviewed: July 26, 2017

Pay for guest parking.
    • Room with Two Queen Beds and Garden View

It was an "ok" hotel. Nothing special, restaurant was closed when we checked out in the morning (which was about 9 am). Had to PAY another $9 as a guest to park at the hotel.

The wedding garden was pretty.

• Reviewed: July 25, 2017

It was a very nice place to stay. Gorgeous.The young fellow that was there was super helpful!
    • Deluxe Room with Two Queen Beds

Cable channeling and no guide.

The staff and the cleanliness aswell as decor were exceptional.The one thing I would change is cable channels, I find I would like to watch good or familiar tv programming when I am away from home and I don't have my own devices to bring and watch. Honestly only few hotels habe these options but I use it in my search and I was disappointed by the channels and the staff didn't know the channel guide and it wasn't on the tv. I was there for my daughters grad that was in st catherines and she lives in welland. I stay in hotels because of allergies to her pets. We have past this hotel 20 times and I have admired it for some time. It was lovely. If they changed the cable options. I would stay there all the time. Close enough to welland but not in the core of niagara falls.

• Reviewed: July 24, 2017

Okay for a 2 night stay.
    • Standard One Queen Room

The bathroom was a little small and the ceiling and furniture in the room was in need of repair.

The location was perfect. The pool was nice. The room was clean.

• Reviewed: July 19, 2017

Anniversary Splurge Success!
    • Room with Hot Tub

No breakfast Mondays. Hotel had good recommendations. Japanese place for dinner was awesome.

Peninsula Inn was a real find. We wanted a quieter hotel, that was well connected. Staff told us where locals parked, and saved us money when they realized we like to walk along the pathways. Amazing jacuzzi fancy room for decent price. Would be beautiful for on site weddings. Didn't have breakfast Mon, but restaurant was 3 min drive away. Staff, location (quiet) and price made this hotel a winner. You need a vehicle though.

• Reviewed: July 17, 2017

Niagara calm
    • Room with Two Queen Beds and Garden View

Friendly stafff beautiful hotel. Got great recommendations for attractions and places to eat. Easy route into and out of Niagara away from the busy centre.

• Reviewed: July 7, 2017

Great hotel!!
    • Standard One Queen Room

We had a tasimo coffee maker in our room but we didn't actually receive the tabs to make the coffee until our last morning there, which was disappointing. Also the vending machine for snacks would only take quarters, which was a mild inconvience but not a big deal. They did downsize the menu for the bistro on our last day without warning which was disappointing because I didn't get to try one of the items that was removed.

It was a very quiet location, and the staff (especially Daniel, I believe) was extremely accommodating and friendly. The pool and hot tub were great, and our room was very spacious and clean. Onsite breakfast buffet ($14 CAD) was a good deal, and a menu items as well. Buses are near by, and 10 min drive from the falls as well as around 20-30 mins to Marineland. There was also a McDonald's, Walmart, and a strip mall very close by which was excellent. No extra hidden fees so we checked out with the amount we had calculated on our own which was perfect. Great price for the location and space we received: would go back!

• Reviewed: June 22, 2017

Decent place to stay
    • Room with Two Queen Beds and Garden View

Charges for parking. There was a few surprise charges that we were told about at check in. There should be some type of notification when booking.

Room was comfortable and clean.

• Reviewed: June 12, 2017

Quiet, peaceful setting.
    • Room with Two Queen Beds and Garden View

When we checked in in the evening they had 2 people working the front desk, but at checkout in the morning (which was busier) there was only one person working the front desk and she seemed to be still in training I guess because she was fumbling a bit having to remind herself what the next step was. She was perfectly pleasant, it just slowed things down, and when I had a question about an hour before checkout she was unavailable to help me.

Quiet, peaceful setting. Clean. Comfortable beds. Away from the hubbub of the main Falls tourist area, but close enough you can get to it by car in 10 mins.

• Reviewed: May 31, 2017

good for the price, but needs an upgrade from outside.

pictures on the internet are only from the inside, when i arrive, i was about to cancel my reservation because the hotel looks very old from outside and it is very close to the highway but it was quiet. I had to check the rooms first. inside the hotel looks nicer and the garden is very nice. it really needs an upgrade on the outside.

the room was clean, bed was comfortable, pool was nice too, price was not too bad compare with the others hotels in the area.

• Reviewed: April 29, 2017

Very nice comfortable stay
    • Standard One Queen Room

It would have been nice to have an onsite breakfast option.

Comfortable beds, clean rooms, ample parking. Fitness room well equipped with everything I needed. Staff were very friendly and helpful. Also liked that there were no extra fees like all the other hotels in Niagara Falls.

• Reviewed: April 25, 2017

Quick stay
    • Standard One Queen Room

Very easy to take the wrong entrance into the hotel

Didn't have breakfast. The hotel was ok. Carpet at the front door very hard to roll the suitcase on. Should be tile

• Reviewed: April 24, 2017

Nice relaxing time
    • Room with Two Queen Beds and Garden View

Loved that this Hotel was away from the noise of the main drag. Came for a relaxing time and that's exactly what we got. Nice, quiet, clean facilities and room. Would recommend this hotel for anyone who doesn't want to be right around the strip. The spa was also amazing. Definitely coming back!

• Reviewed: April 5, 2017

Room was clean and fairly spacious.
    • Deluxe Room with Two Queen Beds

Seems understaffed and the inn needs an upgrade overall. Spa was more of a nail salon with extra services. Ironically, massage and facial were better than the mani and pedi. Close to shops and movie theatre, but the roads are not very pedestrian-friendly. Other shops are across the highway.

Room was clean and fairly spacious.

• Reviewed: January 29, 2017

Definite Repeat Customer
    • Standard One Queen Room

friendly and helpful staff Quite environment close enough to the main attractions far enough away you are not in the Hustle and Bustle of the tourist Area Pool Hot Tub was a relaxing really enjoyed our stay

• Reviewed: January 6, 2017

Worst hotel I've been to
    • Standard One Queen Room

Everything I had to spray the room room with calzone because of the smell the hallway smelled really bad the hot tub had growth in it the people tried to upgrade me to a two queen beds but for me that's not an upgrade being it was just my girlfriend and I I had to bring my wine bottle to the front desk to have opened worst stay I've ever had anywhere

• Reviewed: November 8, 2016

Poor Customer Service
    • Standard One Queen Room

The customer service was totally poor and unpleasant with ruthless attitude and work ethic.They don't know what they are saying and don't have any solution for the customers need.

• Reviewed: November 7, 2016

One person on the front counter checking in 10 people in a...
    • Family Suite

This place needs a good bit of elbow grease; walls, furniture, sinks stained. You can see that high traffic has taken its toll on this hotel.

One person on the front counter checking in 10 people in a line but was very very friendly and didn't lose his calm

• Reviewed: October 24, 2016

A good place to stay

Iron board, couldn't stand up, hard to figure out what is the problem :)

Cleaness of the hotel as a whole; Great location, easy to access to highway.

• Reviewed: September 27, 2016

Room ok . Wouldn't book again. For the price the continental breakfast should be included at least.
    • Room with Hot Tub

No continental breakfast because of booking online. Which was never stated when booked. Also wouldn't offer coffee free for the same reason. No happy for what we paid for the room.

Room was ok.

• Reviewed: September 26, 2016

Thank you guys for a wonderful stay!
    • Room with Two Queen Beds and Garden View

Hoops restaurant staff weren't that friendly. We came back to the hotel and the front desk were so sorry to hear that and referred us to mick and Angelos where we had a great time!

The staff were super nice and helpful.

• Reviewed: September 19, 2016

If you're looking for something last minute, why not but look around first !
    • Room with Two Queen Beds and Garden View

We drove from Ottawa Ontario to Niagara Falls and the GPS brought us to the wrong location. After going around in circles, I ended up calling the hotel and asking for direction. The men who answered the phone was so rude it was unbelievable, he was yelling at me out of no where and all we are trying to do is find our beds in order to sleep with the kids. But then after I told him that I did appreciate how he's talking to me, he tried to change his tone of voice. And the security deposit, was very oddly explained, I asked how long I should be expecting my security deposit paid in full, every single one of the front desk agent had a different explanation. I had to call booking.com, who had to call the hotel on my behalf and even after speaking to the manager at the hotel the agent was like I don't believe they know what they are saying which I know was true. Eventually, I ended up getting my money, I believe I got it a day after filling a complaint.

What I liked about my stay in Niagara, was the location. There was a Cora's and Mandarin a min away by car and 3mins walking distance from the hotel. And a bit further like 5-7 mins there's a Tim Horton, MacDonald, Dollarama, LCBO and Wal-Mart close by, which was very convenient for us.

• Reviewed: September 16, 2016

great hotel but location was poor
    • Room with Hot Tub

location -- you need transport to get yourself to the falls -- or a 55min walk -- hotel should have a bar/bistro on site

room was nice -very clean -- tub was relaxing--

• Reviewed: September 6, 2016

Only for over night not longer
    • Deluxe Room with Two Queen Beds

The housekeeping was horrible. First night the bed literally broke down No microwave in room or common area Vending and ice machines locations

Location & Quietness

• Reviewed: September 6, 2016

Nice location !
    • Room with Two Queen Beds and Garden View

Most of the staff are very friendly but they don't go the extra mile unless you push them to it.

The hotel location. Just across the street, the best buffet restaurant ever : Mandarin !

• Reviewed: September 2, 2016

Staff was not over accommodating and did not provide great...
    • Standard One Queen Room

The breakfast was terrible and the cost excessive for what you received. Not enough variety or options available and most hotels include the continental breakfast it is not an extra charge.

Staff was not over accommodating and did not provide great client service. Left a msg on our phone and called me Mr. and could not even pronounce my name. Gardens were lovely and a great place for pictures. Hotel not to far from Niagara Falls attractions etc.

• Reviewed: August 24, 2016

We were quoted a lot less for one night, because it said...
    • Room with Two Queen Beds and Garden View

We were quoted a lot less for one night, because it said book now pay later they decided to charge what they ever they want we would never stay there again

• Reviewed: August 17, 2016

The staff was very helpful and friendly.
    • Room with Two Queen Beds and Garden View

The Wi-Fi. I don't have a problem with paying for the extra speed, but the basic speed that they say it is included in the price was horrible. It would be better if they would say that Wi-Fi is payable.

The staff was very helpful and friendly. The pool and the gym were amazing and the room itself was great! The location is very good if you have a car, since it is like a 10 minute ride to the Niagra falls center, however it is a bit to far if you want to walk to everywhere. Across the highway there is also a Walmart and other shops and in the walking distance there are good restaurants (check out Mandarin).

• Reviewed: August 14, 2016

Nice relaxing mini-vacay!!!!
    • Standard One Queen Room

Although we upgraded to a king jacuzzi suite upon arrival, there was no microwave. Not even one in the common area to use...

Room was as pictured on the website! Very clean and the location was good, few miles from the heart of the action, but easy to locate. Minor issue with the TV upon arrival which was handled swiftly. Would definitely stay here again

• Reviewed: August 12, 2016

Great rate and location!
    • Room with Two Queen Beds and Garden View

The free wifi was a bit slow, with fee option for high speed. The restaurant only served breakfast, and that wasn't great

Room was clean and spacious, bed was very comfy, right off the QEW so easy access!

• Reviewed: August 10, 2016

Hotel was great value, beautiful grounds and great location.
    • Room with Two Queen Beds and Garden View

No regular orange peko tea for breakfast. Toilet paper holder was broken off the counter. Only 2 pillows per bed-didn't need any extra as we brought our own.

Hotel was great value, beautiful grounds and great location. Friendly staff. Didn't get the chance to use the spa, pool or restaurant.

• Reviewed: August 5, 2016

Budget friendly but basic
    • Deluxe Room with Two Queen Beds

It's an old school hotel. They are trying but u have to sign out pool towels, sign in/out gym to get a special "key". Breakfast was basic but charged for what would be a free continental at a Fairfield or holiday inn. It was trying to be clean but was just old and grimy. No bar for a night cap and no nearby restaurants.

The price fit our budget - but this hotel is nothing special. Just a place to sleep & shower. Wouldn't want to spend too much time in the hotel.

• Reviewed: August 5, 2016

Overall we had a good time
    • Room with Two Queen Beds and Garden View

Better wifi The free wifi is pointless if it doesn't work They try to sell you a better wifi for money

Bed was comfy Room was clean Garden view was pretty

• Reviewed: August 4, 2016

Lucky the room was highly discounted, certainly NOT worth regular rates.
    • Standard One Queen Room

Hotel wanting you to save water by re-using towels, but hotel is using old standard shower heads and 6l flush toilets. Bed was uncomfortable , Arm of office chair almost fell off. Sofa in room looks like it was ready to be replaced years ago. Very limited room for the occupant to use the toilet and not hit the vanity. Exhaust fan partially out of ceiling and extremely loud. On-site breakfast , the main item is make your own waffles. muffins, pastries, toast, some deli meat ,hard boiled eggs, cereal, juice. The property received a 3 diamond award in 2000 and I don't see 3 diamond property in 2016. Also the $ 8.00 + a night to self park is a cash grab for the Niagara Region hotels.

Close to the Mandarin restaurant.

• Reviewed: August 2, 2016

Great experience in the family suite.
    • Family Suite

Overall excellent experience. Good value. We really liked the spaciousness of the family suite.10 minute drive to the falls. Loved the indoor HEATED pool. Clean.

• Reviewed: August 2, 2016

Bed wet from humidity. Won't return.
    • Deluxe Room with Two Queen Beds

Bed sheets were wet because of humidity and room smelled because of humidity. Would not return for that reason

Staff were nice and location is convenient

• Reviewed: August 1, 2016

A little farther from the Falls than expected but still great hotel.
    • Room with Two Queen Beds and Garden View

The only problem I encountered was getting to the location because the exit off qew was closed for construction. It would have been helpful if the hotel had told me that when I called to confirm my reservation the say before we arrived.

• Reviewed: July 31, 2016

Good hotel for a short stay and for people who want to spend their time outdoors more than indoors
    • Room with Two Queen Beds and Garden View

Its a lovely hotel that is close to everything and few minutes away from the falls by car. Perfect for those who want to save money and spend time outside rather in a hotel. At the end of the day you can go back have a shower and sleep on a comfortable bed to start another active day:).

• Reviewed: July 27, 2016

Eh!
    • Room with Two Queen Beds and Garden View

The rooms did not look like they did online. Online they looked modern and trendy. They were more outdated and dingy than I expected. Very basic furniture and the rug was old. C

The pool area was nice. Perfect temp. Kids loved it.

• Reviewed: July 26, 2016

Great location and great over all hotel. May need a few updates by customer review.
    • Deluxe Room with Two Queen Beds

The television had a horrible connection and the Internet was slow. We also didnt like how the breakfast wasnt included and the pool room was so hot and hard to breathe in.

Love tge location.close to ammenities and not to far from Main attractions. I also enjoyed the back area with the beautiful gardens and gazeibo. Lots of room and somewhat secluded. But in saying that they also had stores and restauraunts in walking distance. Great would recommend.

• Reviewed: July 20, 2016

We're about to check out, we mentioned to her that...

Parking fee, no breakfast

We're about to check out, we mentioned to her that it's our wedding anniversary, maybe she can waive the parking fee as a gift and she did! That's nice of her. Despite we mentioned over the phone directly to the hotel that it's our wedding anniversary trip, NO RECOGNIZE it....dead air, but Amanda finally RECOGNIZE it. Miodrag is very accomadating too. He always accomdate our request like hot water and go to workout room early.Both of them makes our stay really good.

• Reviewed: July 6, 2018

it served our 2 day stay

found bugs in room

pool

• Reviewed: June 30, 2018

Good access to thoroughfares.

Room had strange odor.

Good access to thoroughfares.

• Reviewed: June 18, 2018

avoid unless you dont have an option

nothing so good

• Reviewed: June 18, 2018

Quiet.
    • Room with Two Queen Beds and Garden View

Lack of a restaurant on site for evening meal. Beds a little hard.

Quiet. Room comfortable.

• Reviewed: June 17, 2018

Very plaesant
    • Family Suite

I did not like paying for parking

Staff was very friendly and accommodating. Pool area and changing rooms were clean, along with the room.

• Reviewed: June 6, 2018