Reviews of Quality Hotel Dorval 4 stars

7700 Cote de Liesse, H4T 1E7 Dorval, Canada

#17 of 19 hotels in Dorval

Hotel is very nice.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

It is very difficult to find the right way to hotel because there is all around the construction work going on.

Hotel is very nice. Staff is cooperative. Rooms are clean.

• Reviewed: 31 August 2018

Poorly managed but comfortable room
    • Queen Room

The hotel was poorly managed and the restaurant didn't cater to my gluten intolerance so I had to leave the premises to eat.

The bed was really comfortable and I liked that my room included a couch and coffee table, as well as a kitchenette.

I didn't like the attitude the manager on duty provided...
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

I didn't like the attitude the manager on duty provided and as soon as I turned my back to grab my wife and kids she tells her colleague in English why is he offended and the rest that she said was in French for me not to understand that was very disrespectful Howard's me n that's not what a manager should do and say regardless if she is right or wrong no matter what in a profession that deals with customers and customer service that's was completely uncalled for I believe her name was Marlena or Marianna also when I asked her colleague what the managers name was she replies saying she is right there, she completely heard and understood what I was asking and tries to beat around the bush not right either and I asked again what the manager's name is and she finally told me what her name was I would appreciate if someone can get back tome regarding this matter cause I will calling head office on this matter to file a complaint thnx alot Rick

I really like my room it was very cozy and comfortable and...
    • Queen Room

The bathroom tiles I like black mold in the corner and I also didn’t like the charges on my for the room I originally booked a hotel for 274.48 and they charge me all kind of tax good and service tax and then they charge me a provincial tax accommodation and occupancy tax which don’t make sense to me.

I really like my room it was very cozy and comfortable and the free WiFi

Good, average comforting hotel
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

the view could have been better, and the rooms were a little small, and the pillows were toooooo soft.

great breakfast and awesome staff, they were super polite and kind. Made it definitely an experience.

• Reviewed: 3 August 2018

Very honest.
    • Queen Room

Location, nothing around, highway in front of the hotel

Very honest. I forgot at the restaurant a very expensive purse with money and passport inside. They have returned to me. I appreciate it.

Not great.
    • Queen Room

The hotel is needing major renovations, The bar is awful, beer selection bad, wine tasted off. View from our room was a large pile of old tyres. The shuttle bus took half an hour to pick us up. The next day we booked the bus to take us back to the airport to catch an early morning flight. We booked for 5.45am. Got on the bus but the driver said he couldn't leave till 6am as the bus only leaves on the hour and half hour, so we sat there twiddling our thumbs for 15 minutes. Why did the staff allow us to book for 5.45???

The room was very spacious and well equipped.

We had booked two rooms but the receptionist was very rude...
    • Queen Room

We had booked two rooms but the receptionist was very rude and said that only one room is available even though we had a booking and it was prepaid. After about one hour of waiting and constant negotiation, another receptionist looked into my booking and rightfully assigned the 2nd room. Initially, the receptionist said booking through 3rd party websites like booking.com is not entertained. I have been charged twice for the same booking. I would request booking.com to look into the issue and appropriately refund the amount.

Quick drive to and from the airport.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

Some renovations going on making it a bit strange to enter and leave the hotel but I assume those are temporary.

Quick drive to and from the airport. The breakfast, although very busy, was good enough for a North American. Somebody looking for an Asian type of breakfast would not find the offering good. Staff were excellent and the place was clean.

Overpriced disaster from beginning to end!!
    • Queen Room

It's under construction, very difficult to access parking, not mentioned on Booking.com! Took full credit card payment, although Booking.com states that you don't pay until you stay! Staff is satisfactory, but has no idea when the war zone in front will be repaired, very scary. The heat set off a fire alarm just before dawn leaving guests highly disturbed for no good reason and scrambling for answers. I called the front desk to find out, otherwise I still wouldn't know what happened. The only security guard tried to calm everyone down, but had no idea what happened. The free breakfast was disgusting, beans and awful sausages everyday and a waffle maker that needs repair! Highly overpriced rates for the extreme lack of quality! 2 nights cost me close to $400.00! I'm very disappointed in this Choice Hotel! It's not a Quality Hotel at all and the carpets smell terrible in the lobby and my room! Housekeeping did not change linens, did not replace supplies for coffee or provide proper face towels, but did leave them on the lobby carpet floor outside my hotel room door. Would you wash your face with them?! I could not!!

The location. The young lady who checked me in upon arrival was the best and actually asked her manager to release the hold on my credit card because I requested to pay by debit and the transaction was processed immediately. After checking out by paying in cash, I'm still waiting for the pending charge to be removed from my credit card and a phone call from the hotel accounting department again. This is absolutely ridiculous because I saw the manager show the check in attendant how to remove the hold on the reception computer. 2 days later the hotel still has my credit card information on file!! This is not only further inconvenience for me, but a privacy violation and a major risk of potential fraudulent activity as well! Please train all staff accordingly!!

Getting better, protect from ugly window views.
    • Double Room - Non-Smoking

Inside the rooms and hallways in renovation and renovated. Results are very good. The view to the adjecent lots are terrible, with empty and disorderly parking lots and industrial buildings. Try buying them out ☺ and remodel them or cover the window views either with a brizolei, or vegetation.

good for airport stay. Comfortable beds. Quiet room.

Staff in the breakfast area was not very welcoming for people still sitting in the breakfast area later in the morning. We watched guests coming in and being sent away.

Front desk staff was great.

Will return nonetheless
    • Queen Room

Good price for my needs but a little sparse in amenities. A space to put my open Suitcase and a surface in the bathroom for makeup etc would be convenient. Staff always friendly.

Served our purpose as flight was cancelled
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

Was a little weary re the people hanging out, smoking and drinking in area near entrance. They were pretty boisterous esp as we were on ground floor... they were practically under our window.

Friendly staff on both check in and check out... comfy clean room

The room was comfortable

The renovations, the messy parking lot and entrance, the noise in the lobby from a party, they couldn’t find our reservation, the elevator didn’t work etc, etc, etc.

The room was comfortable

BEAUTIFUL QUALITy BEER AT $8.00 a bottle outrageous. I hope the bartender was honest with clients
    • Queen Room

I thought the cost of a Beer which was $8.00 for ONE BOTTLE was exceeding the normal. This charge of $8.00 for ONE BOTTLE of Beer certainly did not warrant any tipping. That was my one and only negative comment. I hope this will be corrected for your future clients.

This Hotel is a 15 out of 10. Excellent staff and super quality rooms.

• Queen Room

We were not advised about the construction for obvious reasons I guess very unfair to us as your clients.. would think twice to go there again and not happy with booking.com either

• Double Room - Non-Smoking

Spacious, clean, and well maintained rooms with all needed amenities (comfortable bed and pillows, sofa, desk, fridge, and coffee maker). The breakfast was good: they provided a variety of cereals, bread, milk, juice, coffee, yogurt, fruits, eggs, bacon, croissant, yam, cheese and butter, pancake, oatmeal, muffins. Excellent complimentary shuttle service (they picked me up from YUL airport in 10 minutes after calling them); my plane came late, and i was dead tired; i appreciate the fact that the driver came very quickly to pick me up. He also drove me back to the airport when i needed in no time Excellent Staff, highly professional, welcoming, and quick to respond to any queries. I'd like to thank the Manager Mostafa Boudraa for the kindest and best support during this trip. I will definitely return back if i am visiting Montreal.

no value - stay at another hotel
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

I paid CAD177 - zero value for money spent. Hotel under renovations and when I booked there was no mention of it. I would have chosen a different hotel - NOT HONEST. Dust and very loud noise. You could see the dust permeating in the balcony. Had to enter from the side (as front entrance being renovated) that had no automatic door so with luggage - very challenging. The lift was only big enough for 2 people and with luggage - another challenge. There was broken glass on the deck, very loud air conditioning, and a mountain of old tires looking out of our window - I kid you not. It felt third world; scary and unsafe.

Stay was very good other than hidden fees
    • Queen Room

Was upset that I was told parking while we were away was included. But was not paid 140$ for room and than had to pay 120$ for the parking. We would not have stayed overnight if we had known

Was a very clean hotel and shuttle was good

Dissappointed
    • Double Room - Non-Smoking

I was mislead on the website of what was really offered the photos do not match what is online the only positive of this hotel is the proximity to the airport for travellers

Don’t stay there

We were not impressed with the check in that took 30 minutes, hen we get to the room and on,y two double beds as we had pre book a room with 2 queen beds

Nothing really .

Good, but not without issues
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

We had the shuttle booked but the driver told us upon arrival downstairs that he couldn't take us to the airport because there was no spot for us anymore. But the receptionist gave us 20$ and called a taxi, so we ended up making our flight. Good service on this end. Parking was full when we arrived.

Problem was solved fast and without great problems

Very comfortable bed and clean room.
    • Queen Room

Airport Shuttle - Placed my name on list at check in and was told to be there 5-10 minutes before the hour (for 6 am). Arrived at lobby 8 minutes prior only to learn shuttle had already left. Did not affect me but I had to listen to others grumble because they would now be late (one couple gave up and took a taxi) I sympathize with them, it was wrong of shuttle, (unless it was a filled shuttle of which the front desk did not tell us that)- just saying it could have been done better...

Very comfortable bed and clean room. The one woman working the restaurant did a fabulous job handling all the jobs [visible to the many customers]

Okay not great.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

Wasn’t told the parking ticket needed to be validated at the front desk so had trouble getting out of the parking lot. Airplane noise slightly but to be expected due to location. Breakfast starts at 630. Our flight was at 8 so they gave ya a breakfast bag which was terrible.

Bed was comfy. Onsite restaurant was excellent

Very comfortable
    • Queen Room

Trouble keeping log in to wifi From room. Had to go reset on lobby a couple of times to be able to send emails.

Very convenient location for overnight stay ear airport. Shuttle staff very pleasant and efficient.

This hotel rents out its parking spaces to people going on...

This hotel rents out its parking spaces to people going on trips, thus leaving no parking for registered guests. Wandered snow and ice covered parking lot for 30 mins hoping to find a spot. No hot water or water pressure for 2 of the 3 days. Will not stay again.

Rooms were quiet and comfortable and breakfast was pretty...
    • Queen Room

Took an hour and 15 minutes to check in without a line. They accused me of booking 2 more rooms than I had and then made me wait for their computers to figure out booking and wouldn't let me go rest in my room (10pm at night) until they figured it out.

Rooms were quiet and comfortable and breakfast was pretty good too.

It was clean the bed sheets were brand-new and everything...
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

Staff was kind of not knowing what to do and there was no parking

It was clean the bed sheets were brand-new and everything looked updated and beautiful

Probably won't stay there again.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

The extra $100.00 to park the truck for a week. Shuttle bus to the airport not big enough ( family got left behind at the airport because Quebeckers don't understand the concept of a line ).

Front desk staff were professional.

Bad shuttle, be aware
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

First, long time for check in Second Shuttle to the airport it takes 45 min to wait, issue of communication between staff. Even they became aware about the mistake at 25 min ,the driver refused to go immediately he said nobody told me. Mis-communication between staff. I forgot to tell important point, due to multiple car parking in the front of the entrance, the shuttle can’t stop in front. So I had to carry my baggage to the shuttle

Price not bad for stop over. But be aware of shuttle delay,

Even after renovation, this hotel is not good with sound...
    • Queen Room

Even after renovation, this hotel is not good with sound proof, my room is not close to elevator but can still hear lots of noise and mumbling from next door. Poor electric circuit installation because when I turn off the light at the entrance door it will also affect the washroom lights. Main light over my bed is blinking every 10 minutes or so, which is most likely caused by others who are turning on or off the light switch on my floor. Ordered from hotel restaurant and received poor service just because I was not sitting in and take out. Nice to have a microwave but fridge was not cleaned with drink left from previous guest. Water supply is not consistent with volume and temperature (not hot enough or become cold from time to time). Free parking is a joke because clearly they don't keep track of whether the cars are for hotel guests or not, so anyone can park there and therefore, leaving literally no parking spot for guests like me who drove. Montreal weather is extremely cold, without proper shoveling, cars can't even get out of the parking spot. Even though price to stay was a bargain but it is way below expectation for a three start hotel, let alone it is rated 4-star by Quebec Tourism at the entrance. Will definitely not return for my next business trip.

Overall it was a good stay and comfertable.
    • Queen Room

I did not like that there was no parking when I came back to the hotel. And my room was so cold because of ice build up from the second window being opened and I could not shut it because of the ice .

The staff was very welcoming and polite and always smiling .

Never again
    • Double Room - Non-Smoking

Customer service was the worse I have ever seen. Greeted with no hello, how are you or eye contact. She had food in her mouth. I had a misunderstanding with them because booking showed a different price than what they wanted and they were trying to tell me the description of the room was different. It was identical. She was very unprofessional. So much so that she said that she would complain against ME! In front of clients....

Good place for a night especially if you don't have to park a car.
    • Double Room - Non-Smoking

Poor parking, small bathroom with low water pressure. Our room was close to the front desk and service so was very noisy.

Close to the airport w free shuttle, comfy beds, great common areas. Friendly staff gave us a late checkout.

very nice stay

Food for breakfast very good Personnel very accomodating Only one emplyee at the desk didn't go above and beyond...she said we couldn't have a cot and she didn't have a toothbrush for my grand daughter but later when we asked another girl at the desk she said absolutely she would get us a cot and found a toothbrush. Some emplyees do go above and beyond unfortunately I didn't get her name but you should have more personnel like her. Room was very clean and roomattendants very helpful. Kitchen staff very nice too.

Nothing it was horrible
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

Well we got 2 rooms, both beds had PUBIC HAIR in them?! And staff didnt seem to think this was a huge issue... gave us a "breakfast box " as a token of their apology. STAY AWAY FROM THIS HOTEL IT'S A HOLE!

Nothing it was horrible

Good location,nice staff,acceptable breakfast.
    • Double Room - Non-Smoking

There are 5 quality inn/suites/hotel around the airport which is belong to differnet owners and own different shuttle bus for same brand, you will waste more than 1 hour if you board wrong bus unfortunately.

Good location,nice staff,acceptable breakfast. Big room.

Good place for the price. Great last minute booking!
    • Queen Room

Better view, nicer outside? Less industrial. Maybe a little garden would have been nice.

It was cheap and very decent! I love how easy was to book with them and I can see how perfect will be for somebody going to the Airport. We were just driving from Ohio to Quebec city and decided to stop because we were too tired to keep driving. Good last minute hotel!

Great hotel !
    • Double Room - Non-Smoking

I'm very happy with that stained one night in this hotel was excellent room very clean, Wi-Fi fast breakfast great recommend this hotel for everyone !

Very clean hotel room excellent fresh end clean perfect staff Breakfast great recommend this hotel

It was a basic hotel for a quick overnight stay while visiting friends on that’s side of town.
    • Queen Room

It is undergoing renovation so it looks a bit rough now. Parking lot needs to be paved .

Close to airport. Basic hotel that did it charge a lot for a quick overnight stay. Clean breakfast area, room was clean.

Good bed, poor food service.
    • Double Room - Non-Smoking

No provision made for supplying travelers with early breakfast. A breakfast tray should be organized for those with early flights, as breakfast is paid for with the room rates. The dining room should be avoided. You will get faster service and better quality food at a cheaper price by ordering takeaway! There was only one other person in the restaurant and we still waited over half an hour for overcooked fish and chips!

Accommodation was excellent. Room was spacious, and the bed was very comfortable with good quality linen.

Clean the place, please... We're paying money to stay!
    • Queen Room

The bed sheets and towels and toilet were NOT clean and appeared to have not been changed from previous customer. There was hair under the pillows, stains on sheets, and also a beetle on the towel (didn't get a picture of it before it crawled away). It was absolutely disgusting with hair and residue left in the bed and bathroom.

The staff was very friendly and helpful when I needed their help. I had to switch rooms twice because the sheets were not clean, and they were quick to respond. They agreed how unacceptable the uncleanness of the sheets and offered to switch rooms. Eventually, I just had them switch the bed sheets in front of me, because even the second room had hair and other stuff on the bed that could not be identified.

Stayed her with my kids.

Stayed her with my kids... beautiful lobby, mattress was amazing, staff was very helpful... breakfast was typical but the restaurant was very classy... overall, would stay here again in a heartbeat!

Not recommended unless there is no where else you can spend the night.

Very very poor quality hotel. Was shocked when I arrived and found out I paid CAD 300/night for this. TV was not working and had to wait for 3hrs before they sent someone to fix it. Dirty reception area. Bad decoration. Extra small bathrooms. Building from outside suggests it’s a 1star motel rather than a 4 stars hotel

The beds were large enough for 2 adults and 2 kids

Just what I needed for a short stopover on may way to Europe.
    • Queen Room

The location is fine for an overnight stay or maybe two nights while in transit but for a longer stay I would probably book somewhere downtown. Although it was not difficult to travel to downtown area - I took the airport shuttle back to the airport (about 7 mins) and then took the 747 bus from the aiport all the way to the downtown area (about 30 mins) - (airport bus cost 10 dollars (canadian) for a 24 hour unlimited access to 747, metro and city buses.

Location is very convenient for a late night arrival at the airport. When I called for the hotel's shuttle it arrived very promptly. Very quiet and bed extremely comfortable. Nice buffet breakfast in comfortable dining room. Staff very pleasant and helpful.

Needs a few minor improvements but good overall
    • Double Room - Non-Smoking

Room not very clean Staff at breakfast yelling at each other in kitchen could be heard all over Food at breakfast depleted and not filled fast enough

Love the breakfast offer Loved the beds Staff were great at front desk

I will back but will have my lunch or dinner somewhere else
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

The only thing i am not happy with is the food I ordered calamary as appetizer, but were too small and dry and so expensive

Everything was great, room was so clean and staffs were nice , but food at the restaurant was too expensive and bad

Very very disappointed . Hurt. Humiliated.

Lack of communication among your staff. They should have been notified a service dog would be around and after the upgrade.. there should have been NO mistakes. And having someone open your room door almost at midnight felt pretty bad.

Terrible customer service. I was discriminated and asked to leave the restaurant because I had my service dog. Manager said I could grab my food and take it to my room. After I complained we were upgraded to a much nicer room...but at 11:30PM someone opened the room and claimed she was just assigned our new upgraded room. Terrible experience.

Newly renovated rooms but rundown on the outside
    • Queen Room

The location is scary, exterior is in disarray, does not look clean/polished at the front door and the check process was slow.

The rooms are newly renovated and it was close to where I needed to go.

Very poor in many ways.
    • Double Room - Non-Smoking

This hotel is old and has not been kept up properly in many ways. Also, the TV package only had about 10 channels, none of which were news or sports. The food at the breakfast was very cold as well.

the staff were excellent, changed my room when requested for...
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

waiting time for food was way too long

the staff were excellent, changed my room when requested for person reasons. room and facilities in the room were as expected, neat, nicely presented clean and comfortable. food at the onsite restaurant, took a long time to arrive even thought it was to go, guess that was down to the fact there was only one waiter. saying that the food was hot and delicious.

I need booking. Com to refund me the cost
    • Queen Room

Was extremely expensive for such hotel. No reception somewhere to sit? The floors smells the carpets are old Booking com reduced the price by 40 dollars one day after I booked I would like a refund back to my credit card

Newly renovated rooms but rundown on the outside

Although the rooms were recently renovated and clean, the outside of the hotel is rundown. Debris all over the place, walls were falling off, parking lot was crowded with big cement blocks blocking certain areas, etc. We booked two rooms and they spent 15-20 minutes trying to find our second reservation. When we finally got checked in, our second room was not ready and we waited another hour to get in.

Rooms were recently renovated; close to where we needed to be; staff were friendly in trying to locate our second booking

OK for an emergency but the are better options available.

The furnishings, carpet etc are old and shabby and desperately in need of replacement.

The bed was comfortable and the room was clean. The free shuttle to the airport was useful.

breakfast was good, bed was comfortable, air in the room was...
    • Queen Room

the parking lot, staff, the property area, and not many channels on the t.v. to choose from!

breakfast was good, bed was comfortable, air in the room was just right!

Worst stay ever
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

We booked a double room with 2 double beds and because they were sold out, they made an "executive" decision to put us in a room with only a king bed. Then they blamed me for only listing two people on my booking as the reason for this mistake. The fridge, the ice machine, and the wifi didn't work. The main parts of the hotel weren't air conditioned and incredible stuffy. Check in and check out took 20 mins because they had 2 staff members working on one customer at a time. The outside of the building was disgusting. I would nevrr stay there or any quality hotels for that matter again!

There was two big spiders in the room when arrived.

There was two big spiders in the room when arrived. The car park on site was very dirty and felt strange as usually a group of young men were gathered and smoking in there.

DO NOT STAY HERE!!!!!!!!
    • Executive King Room - Non Smoking

Bathroom was dirty shower had not been cleaned old soap bottle still in it, Toilet did not flush properly, room over all was in need of updating and not very clean, the room smelled heavily of smoke, the view outside the window was of an ally that was full of garbage and wooden pallets. But the worst part was that I booked a Executive king room but got a double and was charged for the king room and when I brought this to their attention was told it was because I booked late. I told them I would pay the rate of a double room but was not paying for the Executive King room rate beings I did not stay in the room I booked. After arguing with a manager I was given the rate of the double room I will never stay here again and will not be recommending to anyone The place is way over priced for a very dirty run down room and some of the staff was not very friendly

I was sure I ordered a room with two beds and when I spoke...

The parking lot at the back of the hotel made me uncomfortable when parking my car after dark.

I was sure I ordered a room with two beds and when I spoke to the hotel's front desk, they were quick to offer me an acceptable solution. Although the hotel was full, they offered to put a cot in the room. It was comfortable. The shuttle service to the airport at 3:30 a.m. was very convenient and was one of the reasons we chose this hotel.

We thought the breakfast was very good.

We were confirmed for two beds but we're only given one. Wen we pointed this out to them they said twenty dollars more. We said NO and put up with one .

We thought the breakfast was very good. Lots of choice.

Overcharged for my room even though Booking.com had reserved the room at the proper price!!
    • Queen Room

I was charged the wrong price for my room even though the booking was done at the proper price. And the staff at the check-in counter were not efficient enough to realize that there was a mistake and that it should be corrected.

Stay somewhere else!
    • Queen Room

The hotel was in the middle of renovations- which they definitely need- however it wasn't cleaned as well as it needed. The photos are misleading. The room itself was small, the TV was cheap and I felt like I had to wear shoes to walk on the floor. Some hallways had debris and we could hear them drilling very early. Also, the smell of tar in the morning was nauseating and overpowering . The cleaning ladies were loud and asked us at 9am when we would be checking out even though check-out time was at noon..we actually checked out earlier because of the atmosphere. We heard workers and cleaners banging around early in the day, not very relaxing, and the staff were ok. The price was $134 + tax so $160 and felt this was ridiculous based in the state of this place, and the lack of facilities like pool/gym. Melissa in the dining room was the nicest person I encountered. I think they should be more open about the renos and charge a much lower rate.

The proximity to the airport and airport shuttle.

Can't believe this hotel is listed as 4-star
    • Queen Room

Ran out of food during breakfast buffet Run-down rooms, rugs, paint... but renovation seems to be ongoing Dodgy wifi - could barely update my email messages

Short stay!
    • Queen Room

The hotel appears to be under renos. A little dated but clean.

The food was ok, only one waitress but she was very pleasant and efficient, Busy and she could have used some help. Big portions, could have shared a meal. Bed was most comfortable I have ever slept in at a hote

• Reviewed: 25 February 2017

Very dissappointed.
    • Standard Double Room with Kitchenette- Non Smoking

They have it listed as a 4 star.I had room 1094 and it was a 2 star at best. Washroom was disgusting. They pictures they show on the site must not be from the same hotel or it is a wish of what they hope it would some day look like.

At least so far it appears I haven't caught anything.

• Reviewed: 24 February 2017

Pleasant stay.
    • Queen Room

Is there a wheelchair ramp? As I was walking with a cane, I found the front entrance a little daunting.

Staff was friendly. Upgrades appear to be in progress...room was great, hallways a little rough on the first floor. Reception area is inviting. Restaurant was very nice.

• Reviewed: 8 January 2017

Close to the airport and that is about all....
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

Cold - no temperature control in rooms staff were slow and unhelpful. I asked for a crib for my baby at 8pm. got it at 1030 :( I had to beg for someone to bring it Shuttle bus was late and when I asked at the help desk they were rude and inefficient

It was close to the airport

• Reviewed: 22 December 2016

Desapointed,
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

False advertising looks wonderful on booking .com for dining , breakfast ,and lounge all where close . Very outdated and carpet in room stain ,and mold in bathroom very desapointed.

Staff was very nice

• Reviewed: 10 December 2016

. The staff was very helpful.
    • Executive King Room - Non Smoking

I will stay at the Hampton Inn next time for the same price. No Breakfast included. The place is run down.

. The staff was very helpful. Parking was included but it was scary to park there were a few lights no attendant's around.

• Reviewed: 30 September 2016

Needed a decent reasonably priced place to stay unexpectedly. was great.
    • Double Room - Non-Smoking

a bit off topic, but don't you think asking people to take photos AFTER they stay is a bit counterintuitive? Also, I'm a 49 year old dude. I don't want to be a 'happy snapper'. Just sayin.

Would I stay again...not sure!
    • Double Room - Non-Smoking

Bathroom in my room, smelled of old dirty mop. The parking gate was not in working order

Location by the highway

Overall not bad
    • Queen Room

View, no balcony and the rooms were average looking with no full length mirror

Breakfast and staff

• Reviewed: 5 September 2018

Amazing
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

The room is spacious and very clean

• Reviewed: 5 September 2018

Staff are professional and very helpful.

Construction. Carpet old.

Staff are professional and very helpful.

Browse Quality Hotel Dorval traveller photo gallery