Reviews of Quality Inn Airport West 3 stars

50 Britannia Road East, L4Z 2G2 Mississauga, Canada

#48 of 84 hotels in Mississauga

Good value for the money, Missing light bulbs in the lamps, bathtub looked dirty but it was permanent stain/scratches in the tub.

Breakfast was good except the coffee was horrible, staff was very nice and the rooms looked to be recently updated.

• Double Room with Two Double Beds

Everything else, staff is not professional. Guy watching what ppl are eating in breakfast. Room is not clean. Small beds. Management not good, leaky roof outside of the room , smoke smell in room

Close to freeway

• Double Room with Two Double Beds

Broken air conditioner that was so loud and noisy , it destroyed a night of sleep. They did fix it but we still paid full price for a night of little sleep .

Good price and clean.

• King Room with Sofa Bed - Non-Smoking

Received a call early in the morning from a lady asking me to get out of the room soon so she can clean it up and leave her shift early because she had her period...

Clean and comfortable

• Double Room with Two Double Beds

Friendly and Helpfull Personel. Good location close to Airport and good location to explore the rest of Ontario. Big mall , train/bus stations at close range.

• Double Room with Two Double Beds

My wife got her period while we were there. They charged us 150 dollars damages for a couple of drops of blood, and made us feel like criminals. This ruined or whole stay. Staff were very rude about this, and made us feel very bad about it.

Bed was very nice. Room was big. Very clean

• Double Room with Two Double Beds

Management was accommodating. I felt that they wanted me to have a good experience. The bed was extremely comfortable that I rested well.I like the location.

• Double Room with Two Double Beds - Ground Floor

Maybe perhaps you should add the total amount is due up front plus a 250 deposit so it is expected. Unfortunately we still didnt get it, it was told it was goung to be applied, then receiced a call at the airport to say they needed my husband card, he went back and unfortunately the machine wasnt working. He neededs to return again. If he wasnt there, we would be out of the 250. Hopefully it will be resolved today. I love the place and so did he, but it cause issues of disappointment for him. So hopefully we come to term to return here in July

It was well kept and clean and very decorated beautifully, i loved the breakfast! This is what you call a breakfast ♡and you were well taken care also to make sure you had everything you needed. The gentleman made it his purpose to know your name, that is what i call a place that is team work and is there to make sure you are comfortable when away from home. The cleaning staff so friendly and smiling. I highly recommend this place and i will be back in July

• Double Room with Two Double Beds

The sausage and sausage patties should not be served. Very bad! Otherwise, great variety with breakfasts.

Location! Very well maintained and clean hotel.

• Double Room with Two Double Beds

We stayed for 7 nights and the breakfast didn't change much. No change from apples and oranges in the morning, pancake maker broke on day 5 and it hadn't been fixed before we left. The kids like pancakes so we went out for breakfast. Hash browns and sausages seemed a bit undercooked some days but there was a microwave. Would have been nice to have bananas,grapes or pears for fruit to change it up a bit. Switch up sausages for bacon or ham maybe. Need more variety for those guests staying more than a night or 2.

All staff were very friendly and accommodating. Breakfast was good and filling. Cold cereal, milk, apple and orange juice, bread/croissants/English muffins and pastries, scrambled eggs,hard boiled eggs, hash browns,sausage. Tea, coffee, yogurt. Good options. Room was always clean. Microwave and fridge in the room was nice. Good location and quiet rooms/hotel while we stayed. Didn't get to use the fitness center but the equipment looked good. Tim Horton ' s next door and Starbucks across the street. Easy access to the 401.

• Double Room with Two Double Beds

The beds some mornings, your room attendances or cleaners didn't make the beds they just covered instead of removing the linen and make the bed. The bath tub was never cleaned even though we were using the shower the tub was never cleaned, You could smell dust in the room because your staff never hoovered at all you could see dust accumulation at the edge of carpets and walls. Your staff concentrate more in corridors than rooms corridors have fresh and nice smell than rooms you need to improve your room cleaning. We were 2 and getting toiletries supplies for one person e.g make up remover how could you just put one when they are 2 people in the room. Your sausages were oily,danish buns were soggy, fried eggs were touch just need to improve.

The bed was very comfy. Breakfast cereal was fine, scrambles eggs, coffee, tea and I really enjoyed making my own pancakes having them nice and hot.

• Double Room with Two Double Beds

A different type of pancake or waffle machine.

The scrambled eggs at breakfast were the best scrambled eggs I have ever had in restaurant. The pancakes, made by machine, left something to be desired.

• Double Room with Two Double Beds

The cleaning crew, I'm sure unknowingly and accidentally, left a crumpled Kleenex tissue on the floor between the beds. Kind of bothered my wife a touch, but not me. Nothing of significance comes to mind.

Comfortable beds, nice pillows, quiet environment.

• Double Room with Two Double Beds - Ground Floor

It is a pure SHAM to call this an Airport Hotel. There is NO airport shuttle service and the taxi ride from the airport to hotel and back cost me a total $78.00.- Shame on you booking .com to even offer this as an airport hotel. I am a very experienced traveler and even I got caught by this one. The facility itself was okay for a budget quality inn hotel,and the staff were friendly.BUT an Airport Hotel Never Never Ever again will I be caught like this again by booking.com

I was in the last room near the exit so I heard the exterior door opening and closing all night.

The bed was extra comfortable and the shower was great. The eggs for breakfast were delicious!

• Double Room with Two Double Beds

Front office staff was not helpful especially one particular lady was extremely rude at check in. Told me 'you don't understand' at least 5 times within one minute. My disagreement was on a previously untold hotel policy to not give ground floor rooms (they don't have elevators) to Booking.com customers who always book at discount. I certainly did not feel like a .Genius at that moment.

• Double Room with Two Double Beds

When we extended our stay by 2 days, they made us pay CAD $ 250 deposit amount again. That literally means that that are holding CAD $ 500 interest free. As per the front desk the refund would take 4 weeks. That’s not acceptable at all. They should have an inbuilt override instead of charging the customer again.

The property is centrally located with public transport connectivity and decent eating joints in walking distances. The staff was courteous & helpful

• Double Room with Two Double Beds

The number that was listed for us to contact after the booking was completed was for the manager of the hotel, that was great! But unfortunately there was nobody to pick up the phone so we had to call reception. The only other thing I could say is that the Taxi pricing is a wee bit expensive, not the hotels fault at all but just a wee warning it is in a different zone and taxis will charge about $40 for the trip, try getting an Uber and it will have you about $12-$18.

The staff were lovely and very understanding. They knew that we were here for a stay over due to a cancellation of our flight. They accommodated us as best as they possibly could. Told us what was around the area food and drink wise as we only arrived at 22:30 in the night. The room was basic, nothing extra special about it but it was very clean and comfortable. We got about 10 hours of sleep in the bed. The shower was nice, maybe a small bit on the small side in height ( I am 6'3", so most people should not have this issues). The receipt for the night was slipped to us under the door during the night ( saved us about 5/10 mins in the check out, nice touch). WiFi is great! Had no issue watching YouTube in HD or Netflix. Also talked to people on Skype with no Issues. The breakfast is a lovely touch to add for such a great price. I had a hot breakfast which filled us up until I got on the plane where I had 2 of the muffins from the breakfast too. Genuinely could not fault the place and if I get stuck in Toronto Airport for a cancellation I will be sure to go here again and recommend it to others.

• Reviewed: 15 December 2017

Close by

Couldnt book by phone to get corporate rate. Charged more at the hotel than what was booked on booking.com. No fridge. Added gift shop snacks to my bill that i didnt use. Out to rip people off hoping they wont notice.

No fridge in the room and the door would not lock when leaving the room. Initially they would not change my room until another staff person finally came to check the lock around 11pm. It was inconvenient hassle to deal with.

• Double Room with Two Double Beds

I checked in, went to my room to discover it wasn't ready s the maids were still cleaning it. Got other room, it smelt. Went back to front desk to tell them I'd wait for original room given to me. Overall, an hour delay of wasting my time because of the hotel's mistake as they seemed to be beyond unorganized. I wasn't compensated anything for by the hotel for their error, I did ask and all they said was no

Location close to highway

*Asked for extra towels - received one 3 HOURS LATER *Front desk employees (evening) weren’t professional *towels were rough *washroom small

Bed was comfortable

Room wasn't ready when I checked in a 3:30pm even though check in was for 3pm. Had to spend extra 20 minutes waiting at front desk with the sick front desk clerk who was clearly sick as she couldn't stop cougbing.

Great location. One minute off highway 401. Room was big,comfortable and clean.

• King Room with Sofa Bed - Non-Smoking

We asked for extra pillows, the night clerk/manager took long to find some and when he came, they did not have pillow cases?? he then had to find those. Then we asked for a folding bed as the pull out sofa was supposed to be a double but it was more like a single. it looked like if the sheets on the folding bed were not changed before it was dropped off.

location was ok

• Double Room with Two Double Beds

-one morning breakfast did not start on time -tub leaked -booking rate from booking.com did not match billing rate at hotel -printer in lobby did not work

Cozy Beds,

• Double Room with Two Double Beds

They cancelled our book In error without advisement. Took half an hour to straighten out their managers error. Then our room a.c. was not working. Breakfast was stale eggs and bacon. Coffee was only highlight. Also second floor unis but no elevators. Have to haul your luggage up and down 20 stairs!!

Clean and close to event we were attending

• Double Room with Two Double Beds

I was double booked and cannot get anyone to look at this. I originally booked the room but got an email stating the reservation was incomplete. I clicked on the link and saved the reservation, it somehow booked me twice. Can someone help?

• Double Room with Two Double Beds

The beds in the double room were hard and not comfortable at all. Also no fridge or microwave in this room

The bed in the king suite is awesome and the breakfast was great as well

• Double Room with Two Double Beds

Well the challenge is to carry your suitcases over a flight of steps as they don't have elevator.

Loved the warm and welcoming feeling one got while staying at the hotel.There were two occasions in which the staff at front desk and housekeeping problem staffed. Special mention for the staff excellent very pleasant, friendly, effecient.

• Double Room with Two Double Beds

I had a room next to the exit way and everytime anyone went thru the door it would slam shut and wake me, I did not have a good nights rest and wasn't willing to call to switch rooms at 12:30-1am...this happened all hours of the night!

quick check in and check out

• Double Room with Two Double Beds

Night check in clerk not friendly. Did not like my license being photocopied. What happened to that paper. He also typed it into computer so no need for copy. First time this was done and we have traveled all over Europe U>S>A etc.

• Double Room with Two Double Beds - Ground Floor

as i mentioned a comfortable chair would have been nice. There wasn't anything I disliked.

I especially liked friendliness of staff , cleanliness and the breakfast. Suggestion. Add a comfortable chair to the room . Also important is the focus on environmental issues. Will book there again

• Double Room with Two Double Beds

No elevator..........should be noted in the description of property

Stayed at this location before.........very user friendly........close to major highway

• King Room with Sofa Bed - Non-Smoking

We had to down grade to a double room for our last night as per accommodations and down grade it was. Double beds were hard and air conditioner unit was loud. No fridge or microwave like the king room.

The king room with sofa bed was awesome! We decided to cancel other reservations and stay here. Bed was super comfy and staff were super nice! Breakfast was good as well, and tims and Wendy's on the edge of the parking lot!

• Double Room with Two Double Beds - Ground Floor

The air condition was so loud that I could hardly fall asleep. I could not adjust the AC system, and the only thing I could do is to unplug it from power.

Location is good, clean room. Breakfast is included with very few selections. The auto-made-pancake machine is pretty cool tho.

• Double Room with Two Double Beds

We had asked for a room with 2 queen beds when we booked through booking.com. When we arrived they put us in a room with a king bed and a sofa bed. When we called and told them we were supposed to have a room with 2 queen beds they did not have any. I would have liked to have received the room that I booked. They also did not have the appropriate sheets to put on the sofa bed nor did they have a pillow for it. Also we did not like the breakfast. Some of the food was cold, the area is too small and it was very crowded and the choices were extremely limited. They kept running out of stuff and then when more was brought out it was cold and not very good. It was a very poor tasting breakfast. It was so poor that we decided to skip it the second day and eat somewhere else and pay for it. The computer that they had for you to use was not working well so we had to ask the staff to print directions for us that we could have printed ourselves if the computer had been working. Our stay here was o.k. and for the money it was o.k. but we would probably stay somewhere else when in Toronto again! Please keep in mind if booking here that the breakfast is really lacking so don't expect too much when it comes to that!

The room was nice and clean and the beds were very comfortable.

• Double Room with Two Double Beds - Ground Floor

I booked this hotel specifically because they listed a airport shuttle as an amenity. I asked about booking the shuttle when I made my booking a couple months before travel, again through the booking.com system several weeks later and even called the hotel a week before travel. They replied after I started my journey and I only recieved their reply by chance. When I called to book the $23 shuttle I was told it would be a 40 minute wait. I decided to take a taxi instead, but the cost was $39. If I had know this I might have booked a different hotel.

Room was large and clean.

• Queen Room

The person at the front desk was really rude and make us wait for one hour she ask me to seat down that she was gonna call me in 2 min and that 2 min end up being 1 hour

• Queen Room

Check-in took about 30 mins or more ... Our room was on the bottom floor that was very noisy until after 2am and the noise was back again in the early morning. Tried to rest and all you could hear were people in the hallway and the ice machine! I felt like the place lacked privacy and respect for other partons.

The bed was comfy and the surrounding were clean.Good location , not to far from amenities.

• Double Room with Two Double Beds - Ground Floor

The original room smelled of smoke, we had to request another room. The breakfast attendant was helpful but looked as if she was very sad. She need to put a smile on her face.

The beds were very comfortable, the breakfast was okay, the second day was better than the first day.

There was no internet and TV signal from the night of July 22nd. We can't work at Hotel. Internet and TV signal can't be recovered when we checked out

• Double Room with Two Double Beds - Ground Floor

Slow wifi/internet. Crowded breakfast room so couldn't get a bite to eat as I had to rush to my seminar. They used styrofoam plates for breakfast which is terrible for the environment and is just plane cheap-looking.

Cute building, well kept up! Ample parking spaces. Clean and comfortable bed. Nicely renovated lobby area.

We advised at booking that we would arrive between 1 and 2pm and did arrive shortly after 1. We had a wedding celebration to attend at 2pm and we were charged $25 plus tax, extra for our room to get in and get dressed for the occasion. The room had already be cleaned and was empty. We will never return. We also asked for a ground floor and was told that also was an extra charge of $20, which we declined.

• Reviewed: 15 June 2017

• Double Room with Two Double Beds

No shuttle from airport so we bad to take taxi at a cost of $45. Tried to call hotel from airport and no human answered. They charge for trip back to airport. Not really an airport hotel. Otherwise it was Ok. Staff was not very friendly.

• Reviewed: 8 June 2017

• Double Room with Two Double Beds

Nothing to complain at all !

Clean room, friendly staff (Thanks Kevin to fix a ground floor room instead on the 2nd floor), good breakfast with all you need to start your day, loads of parking space available and Tim Hortons is next door, it's short drive from the airport.

• Reviewed: 10 May 2017

Staff was horrible Told them I got into accident in my room Never once they ask me if I was ok or offered me any help Only told me to change room and billed me Never will come back or recommend to anybody May 8-9 2017

• Reviewed: 4 May 2017

• Queen Room

Our booking got messed up. The email was not sent in time to the Quality Inn, so we didn't have a booking. Its a good thing I had a copy of the actual booking. Our room was not ready. We had to speak to the manager about getting us alternate rooms. The desk clerk kept telling me to sit down, which I didn't Like. One hour and half later we finally get a room. There were complimentary snacks given but that does not compensate waiting time. It actually put us behind schedule.

Arrived there late at night to check in and there was no there to greet me. I was only there for 4 hours as I had to catch an early flight. Eventually someone came out and I was told the internet was down so they were not able to assign my room. I was later told that this has been a problem in the past. I was never told when I booked the hotel that there would be a $200 damage deposit charged to my Visa.

• Double Room with Two Double Beds

There is a staff lady that sits at the information desk and she was rude. I won't say a name but at least put some helpful and kind employees. The airport shuttle took 2 hours to come and get us. It was such a bad experience that i don't want to go back there again. Two days were ruined because of bad employees and terrible service with the airport shuttle bus. They are never on time even in the morning.

Nothing really

• Reviewed: 26 April 2017

Free breakfast information was not accurate for my booking. I was actually eligible for the free breakfast but could not take advantage due to my work hours. It would have been nice to have an alternative - such as a voucher for the 24/7 Tim Hortons nearby.

• Reviewed: 15 April 2017

Everything.

Lady at the front desk was rude upon arrival. The room was in rough shape (carpet, bathtub, bed linens, fridge) and it stunk from cigarette smoke. The breakfast had very little. I would not return.

• Reviewed: 14 April 2017

• Double Room with Two Double Beds

At this time this time i Dont know with My reservation already paid at cheapticket Cause when We arrive de to hotel the staff dais she has y the reservation e en i show it to Her and she called them So they hotel charge me again the 2 Rooms. I news help please. Thank you Do they can refund back My money. Thank you. The hotel was going to find out with cheapticket .

It Does no have elevador si to take baggage up stair is hard. But every is si good

• Reviewed: 9 April 2017

• Queen Room

Safet bar in bathroom wasnt secured into a beam i slipped getting out of the tub grabbed the bar and it came out of the wall ehich resulted in my falling into granet bathroom counter. Waited 1h 47mind for a manager to atrend our room. Wasnt happy eith the overall outcome....bad customer service.

• Reviewed: 8 April 2017

• Queen Room

My reservation was not received by the hotel due to an error by Booking.com. All hotels were booked up by the time I learned this while trying to check in and since my ride had left, I was stuck there with no room, no car and looking at spending the night st the airport. NOT happy! After a while, sitting in the lobby, The most expensive suite in the hotel became available, so I took it since my other option was worse. Booking.com really messed up! The room was not worth the cost as the phone didn't work (was dead), no heat and no one ever came, as promised, to look at it, the fireplace looked pretty but didn't give off any heat and wouldn't shut off and no shower, a huge tub with a handheld sprayer- a little difficult to wash long hair with one hand. I don't normally complain about things but this was just too much!

• Reviewed: 28 February 2017

First room I had been given overlooked garbage bins from Tim Horton next door, no fridge, TV did not work, and the door to the room had trouble locking. The replacement room was much smaller, way down in the corner of the building, and still no fridge.

Had a great stay two days before......beds still very comfortable, and room very clean.

• Reviewed: 28 February 2017

5am wake up garbage truck noise at the Tim Horton's beside the hotel, but this would be out of the hotels control.

Size of the room and bathroom, really nice comfy armchair, working refrigerator.

• Reviewed: 26 February 2017

• Double Room with Two Double Beds

The cheap polystyrene plates and naff plastic cutlery are a great letdown to the generally comfortable hotel. Also rooms near to the 'phone' room suffer from a constant hum of the cooling fans.

• Reviewed: 17 February 2017

• Double Room with Two Double Beds

The breakfast is just okay at best. The pastries are stale.

The location from where I am working is perfect and for the price it is the best deal. It is very quiet even though the airport is very close.

• Reviewed: 16 February 2017

• Double Room with Two Double Beds

Shuttle drive took a fit of cursing and going on while in a phone conversation with someone he was apparently not happy with! I found that to be very unprofessional and rude... Not to mention it made me and others quite uncomfortable 😕

The price and the location were great....

• Reviewed: 10 February 2017

• Double Room with Two Double Beds

We stayed just 1 night since we had an appointment close to the hotel. We had chosen it mostly due to the location being close to where we needed to be in the morning, but we were happily surprised by the quality of the rooms. Very clean and neat, 2 double beds, nice and spacious bathroom. Free parking and breakfast included with various and tasty options. A very good deal price wise. Friendly staff. Would definitely stay there again!

• Reviewed: 30 January 2017

• Double Room with Two Double Beds

noisey aircon/heater, though only needed heat first night, fine after that that close to freezing outside. Sink plug was leaky ... but then most are, it seems.

a variety of restaurants around the corner

• Reviewed: 28 January 2017

• Double Room with Two Double Beds

Breakfast isn´t great. Could get repetitive if you stay for several days, as I did (two options, switching back and forth every day) and some of the food is sort of "artificial" (like the weird egg-ish thing they have there). Can do the trick if your stay there is short.

Good location if you´re working in that area (Hershey Centre in my case) or need to go to Toronto (20 minutes drive). Big outdoor mall nearby, some restaurants, plenty of business centers and what looked like warehouses. Good rooms, very clean and spacious. Big bathroom with plenty of amenities. Comfortable bed. Good wi-fi. Fluid check-in and check-out. Ok fitness center with three cardio-type of options, one of those multi-workout machines to lift weights and a sauna. Outdoor parking right there. Overall a very comfortable stay if you´re working in the area or are in the middle of a long layover in Toronto Airport. Decent value for money range.

• Reviewed: 24 January 2017

• Double Room with Two Double Beds - Ground Floor

Airport shuttle service was horrible when coming in to the hotel. The shuttle arrived 1.5 hours after calling, even though prior to travel we were promised that the shuttle is sent frequently and within 20 mins of being called. The shuttle driver was especially disappointing - he did not provide any assistance with luggage, even when asked a few times.

Good choice in breakfast

• Reviewed: 23 January 2017

• Double Room with Two Double Beds - Ground Floor

Pillows weren't good. Not enough support, and were too small. Unfortunately 2 rooms down from had guests that smoked pot and hallway smelled like they smoked in hallway as it traveled down the hall.

• Reviewed: 8 January 2017

• Double Room with Two Double Beds - Ground Floor

Internet strength could be stronger, as we had to stand by the door or come to the reception for a good connection. It should be noted in the confirmation email that you need to phone the hotel when you arrive , so that the shuttle can be sent to pick you up.

Breakfast was excellent, very helpful receptionist also the rooms were quite spacious with comfortable beds. Location is good as there are restaurants and a shopping centre a taxi ride away. Overall very good. value for money, would definitely stay there again.

• Double Room with Two Double Beds

I have no real complaints.

Despite being a busy time of year, the staff were more than friendly, the room itself was an astounding quality for the price.

• Double Room with Two Double Beds - Ground Floor

Not enough parking. Check out time should have been a bit later for New Year's Eve.

Great price for New Year's Eve accommodation. Friendly staff. Clean facilities.

• Reviewed: 27 December 2016

• Double Room with Two Double Beds - Ground Floor

We were checked into a room that wasn't clean yet so we had to go back and get a different room. We got in late and we were tired so it would have been nice to have a quick check in and get to bed. In the morning, I asked for a receipt and the lady at the front desk wouldn't print me one because I booked online with booking.com.

The breakfast was amazing! Much more than I expected! It was really nice. I also liked the decor in the room and how clean it was and the fact that there were lots of towels. And I like the fact that there was a microwave and fridge. There was a lot of parking and it was free, that's awesome!

• Reviewed: 21 December 2016

• Double Room with Two Double Beds - Ground Floor

I stayed more than 4 days and got kickout and told me lies about the fact somebody was trying to look for my room so they couldnt extend my day . Got a friend come Over And i dont know what they tought some "activities " going

The cleaning lady was nice .

• Reviewed: 12 November 2016

I booked for several days and was told there was a complimentary breakfast, but was only given a ticket for one meal.

The hotel was really quiet at night and close to some restaurants and my work.

• Reviewed: 11 November 2016

• Double Room with Two Double Beds - Ground Floor

All was great keep up the good work

The location was great for what i needed. The location was very clean,staff very accomodating and the breakfast was great. Will stay there again next time i am in mississauga

• Reviewed: 8 November 2016

• Double Room with Two Double Beds

The food card is a good ideal but I feel you should explain to the guest why it's in place. It is off putting to have someone hovering over you while you are trying to get your breakfast.

Rooms were clean. Breakfast was pretty good.

• Reviewed: 31 October 2016

• Queen Room

Paid for 4 rooms but could not any reward points from Quality inn and I paid 3 dollars more per room than the wedding discount from the hotel for the other guests who booked directly

Poximity to convention Centre and breakfast

• Reviewed: 28 October 2016

+ There was lots of noise after midnight and people shouting and kids crying in the corridor. + Breakfast was very poor + no elevator to 2nd floor

room was clean and bed was very comfortable

• Reviewed: 2 August 2016

• Queen Room

the desk clerk lied to us by saying the bed were queen size when truly they were double size. the room were far from the pictures they posted online. breakfast was way below average, with not enough food available for everyone. there wasn't enough parking place for everyone that booked a room, some had to go to the nearby hotel to park. the fitness room was awful, with broken down equipement and a dirty sauna (left me thinking if they ever cleaned it). i would not recommend this place, because what you see online isn't what you get. you'll pay for a queen room but only will get a double room.

the location and free wifi