Reviews of Quality Hotel Regina 3 stars

1717 Victoria Avenue, S4P 0P9 Regina, Canada

#35 of 38 hotels in Regina

• Queen Room - Non-Smoking

The breakfast certainly has the usual and welcoming variety of the Comfort Hotels but the hot option of pre-prepared bacon, sausage meat or ham with pre-prepared scrambled egg or fried egg is is quite inferior to what it could be. It is also served up in increasingly smaller portions than in previous years to the point that it appears like scraps in a poor house! A most unappealing offering.

The staff are very welcoming and efficient. The Memories Restaurant next door is superb. The location is easy for getting in and out of the city and all of downtown is easy walking to from the hotel. The parking lot has lots of space. Easy access for those using mobility aids.Value for dollar it is an excellent venue.

• Queen Room - Non-Smoking

All the amenities are very outdated. The room wasn't clean. Everything was dusty, rusty, and not fresh. The breakfast was very poor. Generally, I'm unimpressed and disappointed.

• Queen Room - Smoking

When checking in, had to wait about 10-15 minutes for any staff to show up. Also, the floors were not the cleanest and one of the towels in the bathroom had a lipstick stain.

Good size property and the rooms were set up nicely. Breakfast selection was beyond what a normal breakfast would be. Lots of parking in a nice private lot.

• Double Room - Non-Smoking

Overall appearance was dated; stone facade on front entrance columns had pieces missing.

Location was great ... close to downtown parks and farmer's market.

• Queen Room - Smoking

The one blanket was stained. The pictures on bookings . com weren't the same. The carpets where a bit dirty in the room. The pictures on bookings looked way nicer.

The price was good. Also liked how it was all joined together. Everything was pretty close by.

• Double Room Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

First off there was no Parking. The hotel doesn’t have enough parking to accommodate all Of the guests which is unacceptable. Second the room was DISGUSTING. It clearly hasn’t had a proper cleaning in a very long time. Dust covered every service. Disgusting goo on the carpet- all Over. Hair in the shower etc. To top it all Off we found a bed bug in the morning and now are dealing with the nightmare! I would NOT reccomemd this hotel. It should be called LOW Quality Hotel.

• Double Room - Non-Smoking

The Room wasn't clean and I had a meal plate from the last guy outside my room next to my door for literally 2 days, like the maid pass 2 time and never took it

• Double Room - Non-Smoking

Towels that we used were rolled up and put back on the rack, wondering if we used someone else’s towels or if they were changed , No air conditioning gave us a fan, no refrigerator would move us to another room with one but higher rate

• Queen Room - Non-Smoking

Room smelled like smoke. Could not adjust the temperature, room was hot. Chair in room was dingy. A little more elbow grease in bathroom could remove the rust ring around drain. I've noticed a definite decline in this hotel over the past 2 years. I don't think I will be back.

Location is great, love being in the centre of the city.

• Double Room - Non-Smoking

It is NOT clean. Dead insects were found at the room's floor. Breakfast was terrible.

Located in Regina Downtown. Receptionist accepted to take the money in cash because I don't have a credit card.

Regina

I booked a smoking room, cause I am a heavy smoker, and had a stressfull day coming up. All the other smoking rooms I have stayed in were gross. This room was clean, did not smell, and was really nice. The bed was clean and super comphy. Pre ordered dinner from Memories, cause I was arriving after they closed, and it was awesome...brought up to my room hot and delicious.

• Queen Room - Non-Smoking

Room service tray left in hallway even though staff had walked past it to put bill under our door. Broken plug in left in receptacle next to our room. Not enough high chairs at breakfast.

Good size room. Friendly staff

• Double Room - Non-Smoking

We had no extra blankets, no coffee cups or drinking glasses and when we went to make coffee the old coffee pack was still in the coffee machine. We were told check out was at noon and housekeeping was knocking on our door at 10:00 telling us check out was 10:00.

The downtown feel and ease to find the hotel. The Memories Restaruant was excellent.

• Double Room - Non-Smoking

No towels, no toilet paper no parking. I had to pay for parking across and down the block. I then had to move my vehicle 4 times in between 5:30 am until we left at 8:30/9 am due to no parking zones. I had planned on staying the day and night in Regina but drove home due to the night being ruined. Horrible stay. Thanks Quality Inn

Not much

• Double Room - Non-Smoking

For being a Quality inn , the toilet paper and tissue are sandpaper cheap!

The fridge and microwave in room. Also the efficiency of chamber maids, we always went back up to a clean room while we were having breakfast .

• Queen Room - Non-Smoking

There were a few small disppaointments this time. No coffee at breakfast (not good on a weekend!) and no spare toilet roll (my single roll was almost empty). I never got my hot sausage at breakfast (but the other ones didn’t look very tasty, so that might have been a good thing) and the breakfast area was full.

This is the 3rd time I’ve stayed here. The location is good, parking is free and the rooms are comfortable. I was running late for an event, so told the guy at the front desk that I needed to check in very quickly. He helped me by doing just that. I was only my way in 3 minutes. Breakfast was very busy, but the girl working that area was very pleasant!

• Double Room - Non-Smoking

Our room did NOT have toilet paper, Kleenex, a microwave, or a fridge. The room did NOT come with any towels (we had to call the front desk for them). One bed had 3 pillows, the other had 2, and neither bed had a bedspread or comforter (just a pair of sheets and a scratchy blanket). The room was not properly cleaned, and we found dried up food (muffins) in the temperature control box of the heater/air conditioner. The shower had a whistling screech so loud, that it gave my deaf daughter an earache followed by a headache.

I was able to book a room in a day's notice on a week that was incredibly busy for Regina.

• Queen Room - Non-Smoking

When we went for supper in the restaurant,a older gentleman kept walking by looking at us as if we were not suppose to be there.Made me very uncomfortable. Will not eat there again.

• Queen Room - Non-Smoking

The cleanliness of the Bathroom and the excessive heat . Really no air. Smoke smell quite strong in the hallways but in our room no smoke odor

Well lots of hot water, Breakfast was ok. There were plenty of towels. Access was fine elevators were responsive and fast. Worst was the cleanliness of the bathroom and the excessive heat of the room

• Queen Room - Non-Smoking

the wi-fi doesn't work very good at this hotel, I couldn't get onto their site at all, it would tell me to log in & use password they'd given & then I'd lose the connection. Also they don't have places to charge your phone in the room or hook ups for your laptops.

everything but the wi-fi

• Queen Room - Non-Smoking

Very cold inside the rooms

The guys working in the front desk are very kind and helpful but the the breKfast system is very poor and the lady working there does not treat guests nicely .

• Queen Room - Non-Smoking

Wifi was horrible and it was very loud throughout the night. A lot of sketchy people on floor 3. Halls smelled like marijuana.

Breakfast is always exceptional and room service nop notch in cleanliness.

Gift was kinda weird.

Stayed here before always easy checking in/out. Staff friendly. Hotel quiet, good parking, rooms nice, breakfast is good too!

• Double Room Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

When I called in to see if there were rooms available seemed to be a communication issue , so I booked online thru Booking.com. That’s pretty minor . One thing that I didn’t like, was in the morning it was 7:00am preparing to head down for breakfast and check out, when a receipt slid under the door. I had planned on using my debit card to pay and only use the VISA for the Pre-Auth, thus now I have a charge on my card that I didn’t want. I wish they would’ve asked first it’s not like it was even close check out time when they did it. Was not impressed about that but there are bigger problems I guess

Bed was wonderful, extremely clean and quiet, breakfast was wonderful, also how the breakfast attendant was friendly and very helpful. Parking was close and good as well. Overall 9/10

• Queen Room - Non-Smoking

Room temperature was challenging to regulate. My email on my laptop ended up being locked as the hotel server was not recognized as being a secure server. That created a huge issue and it cost me $ to get my email back to normal on my laptop when I got home.

Room was very comfortable size. Enjoyed the armchair. Really liked the half-wall between the sleeping area and the sink.

• Double Room - Non-Smoking

The room was not clean, so they gave a different room. The shower didn't work very well....not enough pressure. The overall stay was NOT GOOD

That it was very close to the hospital

• Standard Double Room with Two Double Beds - Smoking

It took forever to get hot water!!!!! Some of the staff were rude (day manager)!!!!!!!! Trainee on departure morning was not VERY professional....jacket on, hands in pocket, looked like somebody off the street, not an employee!!!!!!

• Double Room Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

I originally booked the Delta Hotel and was informed two weeks before my stay that it was unavailable. The Quality Hotel was my only alternative, which was not near the quality and more expensive. Overall not happy with my experience with Booking.Com.

• Double Room Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

The bed was a bit too hard and the pillows a bit different.

Amanda went out of her way to get gluten free breakfast items for me and it was a very nice surprise!! The staff were very nice.

• Queen Room - Non-Smoking

door keys continued to fail, place was dirty, doors shutting were LOUD... an the bed... don't get me started... think they were plywood with sheets over top, would have checked out after the first night but everything was booked up elsewhere because of the Labour Day Classic game.

staff were friendly

• Queen Room - Non-Smoking

Dated decor, quite noisy - we were right outside the elevators though. Window faced the SaskEnergy building.

Great location downtown, friendly efficient staff. Breakfast bar was convenient- disposable plates etc., so you could take back to your room.

• Double Room Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

The place was dirty and not well maintained. It was so dirty it made us feel uncomfortable to shower or touch certain things. Body hair all over the bathroom, crumbs and debris on the floors, and stains on the bedding and walls. The staff was fine but not exceptional. Air conditioner was very very noisy. The price seemed much higher than it should have been, but maybe due to many rooms in town being sold out.

Location was great. Otherwise no reason to stay here.

• Standard Double Room with Two Double Beds - Smoking

The cleanliness of the room was an issue. The carpet did not appear to have been vacuumed in sometime. Also, when we arrived there were a couple of used towels on the bathroom floor behind the door. The curtains in the room should have been replaced sometime in the past decade as there were holes in them.

The restaurant at this hotel was lovely. They had a very reasonable prime rib meal special. It was a pleasant surprise after a long day of driving.

• Double Room Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Could not find my hotel reservation but I called booking.com right then at the hotel and you called the hotel and fix the problem and got a great room

• Double Room with Two Double Beds - Smoking

Sauna not working Had to pay a 'marketing fee' on top of two additional taxes No tea or coffee making facilities in the room Being constantly watched at breakfast Complimentary tea / coffee in reception was cold and no milk!

Easy to find Bang in the city centre

• Double Room Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Old and worn out rooms, need an upgrade.

The front desk staff was excellent and the lady cleaning lobby extra helpful. The bartender in lounge very friendly and excellent service.

• Double Room Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

The staff was very friendly and knew the answers to all of our questions. We caught the shuttle to the Rider game across from the Sask Power building - walking distance from hotel.

• Queen Room - Smoking

The coffee was horrible, the bed was like sleeping on a rock, there were stains of God knows what on the carpet, sheet of the bed, and the curtains seemed to have built up dirt stains and cobwebs within them. I wouldn't dare look under the bed in fear of what might be there???? The eating area for the morning breakfast does not have enough seats to accumulate for all the guest so I encourage you to get there early (7:30am) and same with the parking. If the hotel is full the parking area does not have enough parking slots for all vehicles registered to the hotel so my graduating son of the RCMP had to park his rental car on the main street in front of the hotel or was told if there was no spots that he would have to pay for underground parking across the street.

I loved they had a good selection for the included breakfast every morning; bacon and eggs, oatmeal, yogurt, fresh fruit, waffles etc. and the food was actually prepared very well and the sitting/eating area was clean.

• Queen Room - Smoking

When we arrived we acknowledged we were about a 1.5 hours early before check in. I asked if we could check in early. We got a flat out no and then we got a fake exasperated 'I could try but it'll cost you $30 to look'. She told us we could check In 30 minutes early to which I responded that wouldn't work because we had to meet people by then and we didn't know what time we would be back. I asked if she could put a note on our account to say we might check in late. She didn't even want to do that because we "should be okay". After grumbling she did look up our account and confirmed if we wanted a smoking room. I said no, must have been a mistake. She said she would change the room. I confirmed if I could park out back. Again I got "should be okay". My partner then asked to use a washroom to which she made a big deal out of having to let us in a locked bathroom so he said forget it We then check in later and that woman was lovely, but surprise surprise our room had not been changed and we needed to provide the license plate number to ensure we wouldn't be towed. I was expecting not to be allowed to check in early. I get it, stuff needs to be cleaned, but I do expect a little bit of help problem solving or offers to ensure everything will be fine, not a major attitude problem. The bedroom had two small double beds and a shower head from the 70s. The breakfast was meagre and on top of it all they ration out powered eggs and pink coloured sausage. Give me a break. I'd rather a better fruit selection than crappy eggs and sausage of which neither look natural. Never again will I stay in a Quality Inn. Never.

The one front desk staff in the evening was an utter delight

• Queen Room - Smoking

Breakfast was great, a lot of different selections and the cook cheerful each morning. Quiet and comfortable rooms. Front desk staff were amazing. I'll be a returning customer.

• Double Room - Non-Smoking

No hand soap, room wasn't very clean I told the front desk in the morning, they couldn't give me a discount because I booked with Booking.com

The bed was comfortable, nice pillows

• Queen Room - Non-Smoking

The location of hotel wasn't that nice. The bathroom was odd, the sink was outside of the bathroom and it had poor lighting. Also, I found the carpet in the hotel rooms and hallways a bit gross. The hallways had a funny smell too.

I liked that the window in our room opened up for fresh air. The complimentary breakfast was nice with a decent selection (waffles, eggs, sausage, toast, pastries, cereal, oatmeal, muffins). I also liked the free parking on site.

• Standard Double Room with Two Double Beds - Smoking

No pool I was told that there was one and I needed it .

the room was very clean and the front desk help was very good and the over all great stay . thank you .

• Double Room Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

The sink area and bathtub were rather tired looking -- ie chips in the tub surface. The cleaning in these areas could have been better. I actually wiped it myself on the counter right to the corners and the around the taps. Same for tub and toilet. I needed to call down to housekeeping as supplies were empty or low for some items.

Comfortable and convenient! Very good value and free parking is appreciated. The beds were most comfortable. I like the half wall between the beds area and the sink, bathroom area! The air conditioning is the best I've ever experienced in a hotel. It regulated well and the auto on/off was quiet and efficient. The breakfast offered much variety and was monitored well for cleanliness and refilling items.

• Queen Room - Non-Smoking

The communication between the transportation of people to the Football game and the Hotel.

The price, the availability, the Continental Breakfast, the service and the location for RoughRider Games.

• Queen Room - Non-Smoking

The maid service knocked on our door at 8am the first night, although we didn't have the "do not disturb sign" out, I still feel that is a bit early. There wasn't enough available parking one night and I was forced to circle the neighbourhood to find a place, and the fan in our bathroom didn't work. Also, our window faced a brick wall less than 2feet away causing for a very misleading darkness in the room.

The staff was friendly and helpful as best as possible.

• Reviewed: 1 June 2017

• Queen Room - Non-Smoking

Can't think of anything I didn't like.

Staff efficient, room large and comfortable with all amenities, and a very substantial hot and cold breakfast is included. Centrally located and less expensive than nearby hotels. Free parking a bonus. Overall excellent value for money.

• Double Room - Non-Smoking

Cleaning staff could be improved. Microwave was dirty when we arrived.Light bulb was burned out.

Staff at the front desk was very helpful and accommodating.

• Double Room - Non-Smoking

The pictures on the booking site were misleading not all rooms were new and not all rooms had microwaves or fridges

The hotel staff were friendly and very helpful

• Double Room - Non-Smoking

Where do I start. Went to go to bed only to find hairs in my bed. Called front desk and manager did come change the sheets at 2 am very quickly. Bed was absolutely the worst bednive ever slept on. Go to shower in the morning only to find used bars of soap in the shower. Disgusted will never stay there again, nor will I recommend this hotel to my worst enemy. And when we checked out there was only 1 lady working and stood in line for 20 mins. I had a 5 hour drive home so just left my keys in the counter and left. Definitely need better staff. And more of them

• Double Room - Non-Smoking

Rooms ok but many stains on lampshades ceilings and carpets same with in bathroom walls and ceiling covered in yellow water spot stains

Front desk girl looked and acted like a crackhead

• Queen Room - Non-Smoking

I found the bed harder than I prefer And just a heads up to the cleaners they should make sure the bathroom door gets wiped off and mirror. Thanks

The breakfast was good. Amanda at the front desk was amazing. She needs a raise for the stuff she put up with real ignorant people. I witnessed some of the stupidity.

• Double Room - Non-Smoking

That it wasn't clean. Very dirty and even after housekeeping came in, it was still very dirty.

Was a very dirty shabby hotel, very outdated. Only positive is that the staff were very nice.

• Queen Room - Smoking

Pillows were lumpy on bed, hair in bathtub, stains on the wall that looked like blood splatter, no hot water in the morning to have a shower.

The hotel was in a convenient location to where I needed to go.

• Queen Room - Non-Smoking

minimilistic rooms no fridge or microwave or even a coverlet for the bed. Location was noisy as downtown traffic from 7 am to early hours of morning the next day

free breakfast

• Reviewed: 27 April 2017

• Double Room - Non-Smoking

They portion their breakfast and hand out the hot items. One egg, 2 strips of bacon or sausage patty each. My partner asked about another portion and in front of everyone in the breakfast area they told him he want allowed. It was very humiliating. If they can't afford to offer breakfast enough to satiate an appetite they shouldn't offer.

• Reviewed: 20 April 2017

• Double Room - Non-Smoking

Rooms needed some updating, cleanliness should be more of a priority. Morning staff should Be dressed a little more professional, tank tops and yoga pants for a front desk attendant just doesn't seem overly professional

The beds were comfy

• Reviewed: 12 April 2017

• Queen Room - Smoking

The smell.. most smoking rooms don't even smell bad. The whole floor stunk. Blood stains on the bed.. had to park on broad street. There was no parking available

.....

• Queen Room - Smoking

I didn't like that we were not given adequate information about charges on TV. where i am from, we don't pay to watch movies in our hotel room. I paid almost 600cad if not more because my naive son watched some movies, when we finally got the notice, we stayed d remaining days with the TV off...And that made our last days at the hotel very boring.

• Reviewed: 19 March 2017

• Queen Room - Non-Smoking

Hard bed. Old shower head gave weak water pressure. I could hear the elevator from my room.

Great staff - very friendly, genuine and helpful. Cozy room layout was nice. Pillows weren't too fat. Waffle makers at breakfast. Free printing in the business centre.

• Reviewed: 22 January 2017

• Queen Room - Non-Smoking

That the information I received online wasn't the same at the hotel and the manager was upset. Had an awful tone and was a bit rude, cause I wanted to use debit but he refused. Information given on the hold was incorrect, 50 dollars was said to be a hold but 125 was taken, why would you need to lie about the amount? It was given make but don't say one thing but do another. Customer service was very poor. No information was given about the outline on how breakfast or anything could be used like you see in the movies. There was a binder that outlined places to eat and very informative but at night not very useful, was too tired to read anything. You would accept that at the front desk they would tell you breakfast is between such and such time, to call to the desk is this number, and so on. They didn't have appropriate channels for all customers which was upsetting but after 5 minutes of flipping thorough the channels was finally able to watched tlc.

The bed and pillows were so comfortable and the room was a nice size. Customer Service in the morning was better.

• Reviewed: 16 January 2017

• Queen Room - Smoking

The room heater was noisy and I'd forgotten ear plugs!

The breakfast was simple but there were waffles! The staff were super helpful and came out in -27 weather to help me boost my car. Prices booked ahead and last minute are really good.

• Reviewed: 5 January 2017

• Queen Room - Non-Smoking

Room and bed weren't comfy at all. Bathroom had mold and was absolutely disgusting. Staff (that doesn't look happy to have you there) lied about this "awesome breakfast", that was in fact very very poor, less than an ordinary hotel breakfast. Very thin walls that makes you hear people having sex.

Absolutely nothing.

• Double Room - Non-Smoking

Cleanliness was a huge issue...there was bloody tissue on the floor, the blinds were disgusting

I didn't like anything, would never stay there again

• Reviewed: 19 December 2016

• Queen Room - Non-Smoking

Breakfast was good. My only complaint is using paper plates and plastic cutlery.

Central location. Room had good practical furnishings. Bed was clean and comfortable. Staff were friendly and helpful.

• Reviewed: 17 December 2016

• Queen Room - Non-Smoking

Breakfast could have been better. With some warm veggie options.

Comfortable location and stay. Bus stops right in front of the hotel. Walking distance to downtown and library. Great restaurants nearby. Memories restaurant serves good food but a bit expensive.

• Reviewed: 4 December 2016

• Queen Room - Non-Smoking

There should be better discounts for long stay and in case one extenda the stay. The price is a bit on higher side. Taxes are mentioned during booking but there is special marketing development fee , which I came to know of only after I was given the bill. The breakfast was good but would have been great if there was a veggie warm food option as well. Other than that everything was fine.

Situated in downtown, this place is close to so many restaurants within walking distance. Cornwall Centre is the largest mall situated within 10 to 15 minutes walking distance. Excellent location. My room location on 7th floor, turned out to be awesome. Though facing the parking side, on the sunny days, I enjoyed the sun right through the room window, during morning and afternoon, cheering up and warming the room. The Memories restaurant serves in room dining. The dining experience in the restaurant as well as room service was very good. There is a coin laundry service available which was great. The housekeeping staff was very nice and helpful. I had a very pleasant stay.

• Reviewed: 28 November 2016

• Double Room - Non-Smoking

We had really noisy neighbors that continued through the night, not just til 1 or 2:00...

The fact that there was a free breakfast, including waffles! Even though we didn't have time for them...but lots of good food to grab and run! Also loved that we could open a window to make it good for sleeping and turn down heat.

• Reviewed: 24 November 2016

• Queen Room - Smoking

The pillows were knotty and seemed worn out. The mattress edging was way too stiff when climbing in and out of the bed. The mattress was very firm. Some reception staff smoking at the parking lot entrance/exit hotel door.

Breakfast selection was definitely a plus. Location of hotel was good Reception and foyer/ entrance was very clean And seemed welcoming. Friendly and very accommodating staff.

• Reviewed: 21 November 2016

• Double Room - Non-Smoking

The bathroom was not cleaned, the sink had hair in it, there was make-up or something all over and the mirror had water spots as well as the tub. The housekeeping staff did not check the cupboard because there was still food from the previous booking

• Reviewed: 20 November 2016

• Double Room - Non-Smoking

There were little beetles in our bathtub on two separate days and on our initial check in we were put in a room that wasn't clean. The beds had red marks all over them and black smears. It was disgusting to say the least.

The restaurant downstairs was awesome. The front desk staff was very helpful.

• Reviewed: 20 November 2016

• Queen Room - Smoking

The elevators could be a little cleaner.They show wear. After a week, you get used to them, but first impressions were "what kind of placed have I booked at?" There was a light bulb missing from one of my bed lamps, but I was able to live with that, no big deal. The pop machine by the elevators was a question mark. I put my $$ in and pressed for a 7-UP. I got a Doctor Pepper. So I thought that maybe the guy stocking the macine messed up. So i put more $$ in the machine, pressed Dr. Pepper thinking I may get a 7-Up, and got water. Best advice, walk the 3 blocks to the 7-11 and get what you need.

The staff were friendly. I had read reviews where the breakfast lady was "grouchy", but I did not see that. She was very helpfull. The beakfast "nook" was clean and well stocked. That being said, I had breakfast early around 7:30 am. I can not comment what the situation was like at 9:00 am. The room was clean, and the bed was made every day.I needed a taxi every morning, and the fellow at the front desk promptly called one. I didn't wait longer than 5 min for a taxi. The adjoining restaurant, Memories, has great food, but pricey. I had a smoking room, which I liked, and as I understand only the third floor is smoking. Something you do not find these days. When I checked in, the person at the front desk asked "you have a smoking room, would you like a non-smoking room". This showed that the front of house wanted to re-confirm my booking. I got value for money. I was in Regina for business and all I needed was a clean room, and washroom, and that is what I got.

• Reviewed: 14 November 2016

• King Suite - Non-Smoking

The room and hotel was not very clean. Our room was out of date and the other room we had booked had dirty sheets on the bed. Shower was horrible.

• Reviewed: 10 November 2016

• Queen Room - Non-Smoking

Well we got there around midnight and we got our key and checked in. We went to open the door and it wouldn't open we tried for so long. then we went back down to ask for a new key gave us a new room and it wouldn't work still. Went back down got a new room still wouldn't work. Finally the guy decides to come up and help us and still wouldn't open so we follow him down and we get a new bedroom. First wasn't even what we asked for. Second i went to have a shower and the tub had hair in it and was gross. The drain wouldn't work so i couldn't have a bath. horrible experience!

• Reviewed: 10 November 2016

• Queen Room - Smoking

There was glass in the elevator, and 2 Beatles in our bedroom. Also it had a note asking us if we wanted our bed sheets changed and we seen that the next morning and was grossed out at the fact that we slept in unclean bed sheets.

The breakfast was alright, saved us money since it was free.

Browse Quality Hotel Regina traveller photo gallery