Reviews of Quality Hotel Airport - South 3 stars

#14 of 24 hotels in Richmond

• Reviewed: 25 September 2018

Ok, I think I would go to a 4+ next time
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

Coffee machine in the bathroom was awful and I moved in to the desk where it obscured the tv. TV too big and in a bad position, neck ache from watching (or trying to)it with our heads turned. to the right 😜 The towels were very poor quality. The room was very noisy from traffic

Comfortable bed,clean room

Location is excellent

Shuttle driver. Control freak. Lecture me on where to wait. Should call to schedule blah blah all in a very condescending manner.

Location is excellent

Clean and spacious room, good breakfast.

We need to call hotel to get shuttle bus upon arrival to airport, it cannot be prebooked the shuttle bus beforehand so we need to wait at the bus stop at the cold rainy weather. Your hotel should have advise to hotel guests for transit Richmond skytrain main stop of taking which bus route to your hotel and at which bus stop nearby your hotel to take off.

Clean bedsheet and spacious room. Breakfast is good.

Quality Hotel Richmond
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

Shower pressure and lighting. Otherwise clean and cosy.

The complementary breakfast was great. The staff were very helpful and the location was right next to a beautiful park.

We would stay here again!

We have no complaints!

Excellent breakfast choices included eggs and sausage, efficient shuttle service to/from airport with friendly drivers, covered basement parking, the "little things" being available if needed--like it was raining so when we left to go out we were offered umbrellas! The bed was comfortable and sheets were clean and white. Bathroom was very clean.

We will not stay there again traveling through Vancouver late September 2018

the whole place was very basic, breakfast offerings were less than basic

not really much, the whole setting was below our standard we are returning to Vancouver late September for several days and will book better accommodation

The Quality Inn provided only a poor to fair quality.

The TV in the room didn't work. The light next to the bed didn't function until reception told me to check the plug. Yes, it was unplugged and the area where the plug was located was quite dirty. Actually, the entire hotel looks like it needs a good cleaning. The surface of the tub was damaged in one area with the black undersurface showing through. The double pane window must be damaged because moisture blocked the view.

AC was good. The best thing about the hotel is that there is a beautiful park directly behind the hotel.

near airport

facilities was old and not that clean. Over all, it is a old building and facilities of at least 5 years old. Broken and a little bit dirty coffee maker. The pack of soap was wet. They did not clean/change it carefully.

bed and pillows was conformable, staff are nice. New TV in the room. Free bus to airport is the main reason why we choose this hotel. Sort distance to the mall and restaurant. Easy to access everything like bobble tea.

Overall satisfactory
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

The room is a bit cramped. Noise from the street for weekend stay affected sleeping quality.

Shuttle service to and from airport. Back onto the park, hood for relaxing walk.

• Reviewed: 18 August 2018

Great start to our holiday in Canada
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

Very clean & tidy room brilliant shower lots of hot water. Extremely comfortable bed, checking in process very efficient receptionist was extremely polite & courteous. Free transfer to the airport worked very well. Excellent breakfast all in all a very pleasant experience. Great location for the sky train into Vancouver. We would definitely stay here again .

Would never stay in a Quality Hotel again

Worst place I have ever stayed... joining room with people who talked all night, hearing other toilets flush and fill all night, poo on the bathroom wall, extremely rude manger!

😊😊😊😊

It would have been nice to have a pool for my grandchildren but there was a park just across the back lane that was good for them. Really we had no complaints about this hotel.

Location close to airport and to the train to downtown which met our needs perfectly. Pub and restaurant was close by also. Underground secure parking.

I would stay there again for an early morning flight.

Couldnt get the airport phone to work to contact hotel for the shuttle bus.

Close to the airport. Was clean and comfortable. Shuttle bus to the airport was good. Located in a business area so not many places to eat nearby but we found a pub across the road to eat in and food was good.

Don't bother..

It was dirty in the bathroom, got stuck on the ground floor when I ask for higher up before hand, and the shuttle driver gave me attitude for his and the front desk miscommunication.

It's near other hotels and some food options and quick to the airport

Our stay was wonderfull.

Although it did not happen to me personally, I did witness the interaction and did not think it was ok to treat guest this way. Kitchen staff member during breakfast buffet was rude to guests trying to use waffle maker. We witnessed her raiser her voice to them, grab the non-stick spray out of their hand and tell them the needed to spray the iron first, they attempted to say that they did but she did not listen and sprayed again then proceeded to take the cup of waffle batter from them and pour it on the iron telling them that she would just do it. She then walked away in a huff.

Front desk staff were very friendly and helpful. The room was very clean, comfortable and full of everything we needed. Airport shuttle service was a nice surprise.

Quiet place to lay your head before your early flight travel the next day.

Bathroom needs to be updated with a longer vanity counter and a larger mirror for two people to use the bathroom at the same time, while getting ready for the day. Wall air-conditioner is loud when it runs on medium setting, but it does cool the room. Room needs more USB ports for power charging tech devices.

The King Sized bed was very comfortable and the view of the park setting was relaxing. The fridge in the room worked well. Reading LED lights by bed side head board above night stands, was a good feature.

• Reviewed: 28 July 2018

Near the airport.

It wos not that clean, bread crumbs below the bed and tv. The personal was not that motivated as they should be. For the price we expected much more. Breakfast without ham and cheese.

Near the airport.

Comfortable good stay for a short trip or just a night before flying

The bathroom needs an update and the coffee machine under the hairdryer in a bathroom is not ideal. I would prefer an other place.

I had a pleasant stay with a good breakfast. The shuttle from and to the airport was very comfortable. Also was the bed and the roomsize. Despite the warmer temperature outside the room was not sticky, so i didn't use the air conditioner. Good TV (flatscreen with clear programs and a good sound)

Nothing really,
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

The area, the size of the room, the local map they give us which wasn’t collect, the room booklet saying the ice machine was on the 1st floor and it wasn’t. Breakfast closing at 9:30.

Nothing really,

For one night due to flying next day this was very comfortable clean and helpful staff.
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

There was nothing all was ok.

As we were there for only one night the room was v.good. Bed comfortable and bathroom clean. Good breakfast selection and proper plates, mugs, cups but like other places plastic cutlery! Shuttle bus to airport was laid on free and newspapers

Distance from the airport makes for a long wait for the free shuttle but expensive.
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

It was quite expensive for its general condition and distance from the airport.

Breakfast was good and the free shuttle to and from the airport was appreciated.

From booking in to getting our free shuttle to the airport on time I would use this hotel again
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

I can’t say I was unhappy about anything it was a good hotel and ticked all the boxes .

I didn’t have a great deal,only a banana and a yogurt,but I did check what was on offer,and it was more than I expected and looked good.

Very comfortable overnight stay close to the airport.
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

It's on a very busy road

Worked very well as an overnight stay prior to flying from Vancouver. Comfortable rooms and helpful staff. Very close to the airport, and other shopping / bars and resteraunts.

Ok, but can be better.

Bath towel not good quality. Tissue papers only partially full, and ran out. Walls in room are bare, but should have decoration to enhance atmosphere, considering the room rate about US$250 a nite.

Good convenient location

A nice hotel
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

The towels in the bathroom could be bigger and thicker. More plug sockets in room 200.

We stayed at this hotel twice on this holiday. The first time for 3 nights when we first arrived in Canada, the second time for 1 night for the last night of holiday. Our first room 203 was lovely and spacious, the bed comfortable and there were plenty of plug sockets to charge our phones etc. Our second room 200 was much smaller and cramped with hardly any plug sockets and the coffee machine was in the bathroom, which I thought was very unhygienic!! On the whole it's a very nice hotel but we were very disappointed with our second room.

Handy to airport but there would be better hotels around for similar price.

A couple of the staff were rude and one yelled at me for trying to take a coffee mug back to my room to finish it. Breakfast was very ordinary so my wife did not even bother to eat.

Close to the airport and rooms were tidy and comfortable.

Apart from the cupboard fiasco, a very pleasant stay.

We were flabbergasted that the clothes cupboard in our room was so small - short, I mean. My dress shirts were unable to hang fully without being crumpled on the base of the cupboard. There was no way I could hang straight down my dress pants or my wife's dresses. This was very poor! The staff said that all the cupboards in the hotel are the same. The thing that amazed us was the fact that there was a very high ceiling in our room, one that would permit a full strength standing cupboard to be in place with no problems at all.

It was an easy stay and the staff were very pleasant and helpful.

Very nice .

Big enough rooms .

Very nice . Shuttle never on time . Rust on bathtub . Not acceptable . Other than that is was ok . Staff tend to have little attitude . That should be straighten out .

Overall nice quite place and would stay again if we had to.

breakfast eggs were like hockey pucks, waffle maker not cleaned properly, handle should be replaced on toilet in room but still worked. Entrance to hotel itself not clear from street till you drive by and come back thru alley.

the park right behind hotel

It was okay for a one night stay. The staff was helpful and pleasant.
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

I would have liked to have dark curtains that went across the entire window instead of just having the sheer curtains covering the window.

The room was a nice size. It was clean. The bed was comfortable. There were quite a few channels on the TV which was nice. The main reason I choose this motel is it had the free shuttle to and from the airport.

Okay but nothing to really get too excited about. It was a middle of the road experience.
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

I would have liked curtains that closed all the way over the sheer curtains. The main reason I wasn't happy with the room was when I went to take a shower the bathtub stopper was sitting to the side of the bathroom drain. I found it unsightly, dirty and out of character for a room that cost me as much as I paid for it. No, I didn't complain to anyone about it. I had to be up at 4:30 a.m. and I didn't want to deal with someone coming to deal with the problem. There also wasn't a floor matt to put on the floor which was interesting.

The room was a nice size. The bed was comfortable. The TV had a large number of channels to choose from. The shampoo and soap was appreciated. The help with my luggage made it easier to get the suitcases to the room so I could get settled quicker.

Location was convenient to airport.

Breakfast was very poor. Not worth includingbin price of room. Airport pick up service not clear.

Location was convenient to airport. Bed was comfortable.

very good
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

the rooms are a good size, we went just for one night so it was very good the breakfast good, i will back to this hotel they have a free shuttle to the airport

Met all basic needs of an airport hotel - conveniently...
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

Perhaps due to limited resources the shuttle service to and from the airport is not super convenient. Rides from the airport require calling the hotel upon arrival, which is okay. Rides to the airport seem to be fairly limited. I checked out of my room at 9:00 AM and was told that the next shuttle to the airport would be at 11:15 AM. Since I just had to go to the rental center I could use the metro train transit system to get to the airport, but it is not a convenient option for those who need to catch a flight and have to take a taxi instead.

Met all basic needs of an airport hotel - conveniently located at a short distance from the airport; had airport pickup and drop off. Had clean rooms and bathrooms, free breakfast and internet. Provided comfortable stay.

Poor customer service!

Poor customer service!! Accidentally booked this hotel in Canada when we were staying in Richmond,Va,USA. The hotel staff could not find our reservation to cancel the previous night, they proceeded to charge our card and refuse to return the payment. Incredibly difficult people to deal with. Very upset with how they have delt with customer service.

While manager said he upgraded our room price was still much higher than I could get by phoning in.

Price. Manager would not change any pricing due to booking.com commission paid. Would not stay here again as the price is higher that if I phoned direct.

Free breakfast staff were excellent. Overall was clean. Hotel was close to amenities required.

Perfect for being near the airport for an early morning...
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

Perfect for being near the airport for an early morning flight. Great breakfast and a very easy, convenient transfer system. Very close to a metro station too. Really nice stay.

Meh...
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

Room was cold when I first entered (not welcoming after an 8 hour flight). No coffee (only decaf) in the room. Too many hassles trying to connect iPhone (which never did connect). Towels were thin, worn and very small. For $147 I was disappointed.

I could make myself a waffle for breakfast - super great idea. Bedding was clean and crisp. Good view overlooking the gardens out back.

This hotel is nice and close to the airport, and offers a...

The curtains were a problem. Only sheer curtains closed all the way, the black out curtains did not. If having a dark room is important to you, you may consider a different hotel.

This hotel is nice and close to the airport, and offers a free shuttle to and from. The bed was nice and comfortable. The hotel is located within walking distance to a shopping mall, which was a great resource.

Was o.k for a quick trip.
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

Make sure you call for shuttle at airport. I didn’t. You’re supposed to. As I didn’t have a phone a kind soul phoned for me. I’m sure if I’d known experience would have been better. Also shuttle only every hour in morning 15 after the hour.

Close to mall. Price. Clean. Affordable. Shuttle drivers very nice.

The hotel is in a convenient location for shopping, public...
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

There were some maintenance issues in the room but these were not crucial. Front desk passed them on to maintenance.

The hotel is in a convenient location for shopping, public transport and the airport. It was next to Minoru Park which is a good place for a walk and fresh air. The room was small but clean and quiet. There was a good selection for the included breakfast

Comfortable and Convenient for a short stay
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

Our room was small, but I believe most are bigger.

Communicating to organise the free shuttle pickup was good. We had a comfortable bed in a warm room with a lovely view of the Minoru Gardens. Breakfast buffet included a variety of fruit, cereals, juice, bread, waffles, eggs and sausages. The staff were friendly and helpful. The hotel is close to a variety of restaurants and the Richmond Centre shopping mall is an easy walk away. Public transport is also close by. WiFi and cable tv in the room were good and easy to access.

Very good for overnight stay whilst in transit.

sheer drapes good for daytime, but heavy drapes did not close after dark. Felt exposed.

Grab bar in bathroom, elderly travellers. Lovely park nearby. Welcome walk after flying all night.

We were happy about the room, the desk staff at arrival and...

We were happy about the room, the desk staff at arrival and leaving as well as both drivers at pick-up and leaving. The breakfast was an unexpected bonus. We will use your hotel again on future travels. We had worried about the distance from the airport, but it did not present an issue at all. The requested pick-up arrived sooner than expected.

This is a value hotel (and all that that implies) but it’s still not cheap.
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

There are only sheer curtains on the window, so all the light from the streetlights made it hard to sleep, as well as the noise from the street below. The continental breakfast is so-so (fresh oranges and bananas were good, yogurt, limp sausages and egg patties were unappealing, jam has been around so long it was taffy-like, didn’t try the waffle maker). The key cards are unreliable (mine had to be demagnetized during my stay, and I saw the same thing happen to someone who had just checked in, except that when he did get into his room he found that someon was already staying in it). The staff are friendly, but the manager or whoever is certainly not (watched someone check out, and without a word or a smile he handed the guy his receipt from the stack). Also, you need to pay for your stay on check-in, something I’ve never encountered before.

The bed was comfortable enough, and clean, no smells in my room. It was nice to have a fridge, even though it was turned up so high the first day that it froze my vegetables. The park behind the hotel makes for a delightful walk with its mossy trees, ducks, and beds of flowers, and it’s a short walk over to the mall. There’s a Starbucks in the hospital lobby a short walk away too, which is where I had breakfast most mornings (heard that Yummy Deli is good, but it was closed on the weekend). There’s also coffee and tea in the lobby during the day.

Excellent choice for airport travelers.

The bathtub had a few major chips out of the porcelain. The baseboard under the air conditioner unit had masking tape holding it together. Minor deficiencies for a hotel stay in this price range and in such a handy location close to the airport.

The complimentary airport shuttle and complimentary breakfast made our hotel stay perfect! The beds were comfortable, towels were thick and fluffy, and our room was quiet. The breakfast staff were efficient and attentive. The shuttle drivers were competent and friendly. Check in was easy and quick. Excellent value for money spent!!!

Great place for a layover. Would stay again.

Good place close to airport, about 10-15min shuttle. Bed was great, nice and comfy. Staff was great and friendly. Got in late, but there is a pub right across the street for food. Ends at 11pm for food though. Breakfast at the hotel was decent. Enough choices to fill you up.

We thought the hotel was a good value for money when over nighting for a flight the next day.

A small complaint - the elevator smelled of cigarette smoke.

Breakfast was good, with good staff service. The shuttle was on time and professional. The room was comfortable.

was ok..will go again if necessary
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

The night girl that checked us in on the 26th, was not very friendly and didn't seem to listen to us when we were talking to her...she could use some more people skills

We didn't have any breakfast, as our flights were in the middle of the night. The beds were comfy, and most of the staff knew what they were doing.

good choice for a short stay before going airport, but need a bit walking to skytrain station
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

the driver put my snowboard bag under all big suitcases in the shuttle bus which may damage my snowboard and gears easily

bed is comfy, shower also good, breakfast with reasonable choices of food

It was in a good place in the city gardens lovely at the...
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

There was no plug for the bath which i did get eventually after asking a few times. the room had cobwebs which were thick in the corner and been there a long time. The bathroom was not clean hairs in the sink and dirty skirting boards which you don't usually see in hotels.

It was in a good place in the city gardens lovely at the back for a walk. Staff were lovely especially in the morning helping with breakfast

Location is good overall condition is decent

I found mud under quilt on bedsheet, discovered it due to I felt cold and lifted quilt to check thickness. And found the mud... I was not very happy

Location is good overall condition is decent

Pick up from the airport was poor given that we had told the...

Pick up from the airport was poor given that we had told the Hotel of our late arrival via Booking.com. I have stayed in many hotels in the airport area around Vancouver so I am familiar with the pick-up location but unfortunately, the bus signage (a small sign inside the front window, not visible due to darkness and tinted windows) was so poor that we did not see the bus that was going to the our hotel. In addition, the signage on the exterior of the bus was related to a different hotel chain so we had to ring for collection after 40 minutes. The phone operator had to describe the bus colour and alternative exterior so we could meet the bus at the collection centre. Not the best start to a stay but fortunately, things got a lot better!

Great overnight stay!

This hotel proved perfect for overnight after arriving on very late flight. We were so pleased that there was a shuttle to pick us up at 3:30 am! Comfortable, clean and quiet describe this hotel....and staff were friendly and helpful.

Good for overnight to connect to early flight.
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

Only one shuttle pick up per hour resulted in waiting one hour at airport. Could not call ahead and send early.

Close to restaurants. Free shuttle from and to airport even very early in the morning.

Our room was clean and comfortable.
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

The shuttle service from the airport was terrible. We waited an hour and a quarter before we were able to get seats on the shuttle. Two previous ones filled up before we were able to get on. We were exhausted after a long international flight which got in close to midnight, so all we wanted to do was get to bed. The hotel needs a larger shuttle bus or more smaller ones and drivers. It's a shame because except for this problem, the hotel is very good. I probably won't stay there again or recommend it to others.

Our room was clean and comfortable. The staff was lovely, the breakfast was good, and the breakfast room very pleasant.

Rude staff, unhelpful with any request being check in,...
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

Rude staff, unhelpful with any request being check in, luggage or information. When we arrived I had multiple bags and no one even offered to help me as I was struggling to walk through the door. Acted as if I was a nuisance for checking in.

• Queen Room - Non-Smoking

We liked the big clean rooms and the free breakfast was so good but best of all was eugene the receptionist.

We loved eugene the receptionist who was on afternoon shift eugene was polite amd always in good mood as i just had knee surgery tje girl on days was rude and couldnt care less about helping us.

Disappointed to say the least!
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

-Our room was extremely small, barely fit the queen sized bed for my 6'5 husband! -Neither room key cards worked and the front desk clerk assumed we were incompetent. She came to our room to prove us wrong...surprise, they didn't work! -No wi-fi in our room...same clerk said " yeah, that sometimes happens". We needed it to check into our flight and there was no sense of urgency on anyone's part to fix it. -Hotel was very run down, not like the pictures on the site looked, and our room smelled moldy!

The morning breakfast team was very friendly.

A few problems.

A few problems. I had requested a room on the back side of the hotel but ended up with one on the street side and told that this was all there was. Also little things in the room were a problem,hanfprints on the headboard and old toothpaste on the bathroom equals yuck to me.

The room was really cold when we arrived, (1130pm), the tub...
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

The room was really cold when we arrived, (1130pm), the tub tap was leaking, water in tub, and the bathroom sink stopper did not hold the water in the sink

Poor service

Car parking was full - the car had to be left outside where it could have been stolen. Check in person gave poor service, was unhelpful and unfriendly. The breakfast was very average.

I enjoyed my stay, slept very nicely with no interruptions. I like how close it was to public transp
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

Airport shuttle waiting time from airport to hotel. Breakfast is the same the next day. Hard to find sockets to plug and charge.

Bed very comfy. A/C easy to adjust. No musty smell

Shuttle to the airport was handy
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

the hot water wasn't running properly so even at the maximum temperature it was only lukewarm. The receptionist was dismissive and not engaging at all.

Shuttle to the airport was handy

Free breakfast was nice, the room was clean and big bathroom.
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

Rooms were a little small but okay for us as we were only there for 1 night. Staff didn't greet us when we arrived which made us feel more like a transaction than a guest. The tall caucasian girl with glasses seemed like she hated her job

Free breakfast was nice, the room was clean and big bathroom. Close to the airport and walking distance to shopping mall

a home away from home for one night.....quick and easy.....and comfy !!!!
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

a kettle in the room would of been nice.....coffee maker okay but not great for making a cup of tea, still tastes like coffee.....

polite staff......comfy duet comforter......lots of pillows......large bed.......lots of hot water

The smallest room,with a huge tv stuck way over in the pie...
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

The smallest room,with a huge tv stuck way over in the pie shaped corner,made us laugh.The rooms are sized by the amount you pay.We went economy and it was fine.The airport shuttle runs only once pr.hour,so be aware.

Did that in likes; all fantastic
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

We had many pleasant surprises when staying @ Quality. First complimentary pick up from airport; so quick, no wait & very close. The man who greeted us in reception was delightful, friendly & acoomodsting. Room was quite spacious, very comfortable king bed. Breakfast was just what we needed, small selection of good food & again complimentary. As an added favour they even allowed us to leave our large suitcases there while we took seaplane to overnight in Victoria. Then lastly arranged for us to be dropped off at seaplane terminal for no charge. Great choice of hotel; would definitely stay again if in area.

The bed was comfortable.

I was too early for the 6:30 am breakfast but it looked very good.

The bed was comfortable. However, I was not aware that the Coast Hotel shuttle picked you up at the airport and only got on the shuttle because I overheard the driver say he also goes to The Quality Inn. There should be a sign in the window saying Quality Inn as well! A big mistake by the management. The towels were thin

Other than airport shuttle confusion, our stay was pleasant and a good experience.
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

Quality Inn airport shuttle not displayed well, driver was not accommodating and about to leave after just arriving. We were fortunate to catch him before he drove off. Quality Inn should be displayed on curb side of shuttle not laying flat on the dash. Reception should advise that on a call for shuttle service that the van is not only purple but is purple and white and also says Coast Hotels on it ?????

Convenience for overnighting connecting flights

staff was helpful but needed to be more flexible with disabled guest who requires more time in rm
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

shuttle bus service didnt stop to make pick up only drove by and driver wouldnt have know we were waiting . making for long shuttle which was a short time and a long time in cold night. Hotel needs to have makings for multiple hotels visible on van

room was clean

Indifference service and would not return.
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

Indifference service during check in, with no eye contact. Initially offered the worst room in the hotel and were told no other choice available unless we pay for an upgrade. Eventually he relented and gave us a better room. But it was not a good experience to have to fight for a decent room. This is the 2nd time we have this experience at the property and will never return.

Price and proximity to airport.

Shuttle driver was extremely rude and would not/ could...
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

Shuttle driver was extremely rude and would not/ could not answer our questions, hair still in the bathroom drain, room had a funny stale odour, concierge said he booked us for a 9.15am shuttle but upon arriving for the shuttle we were told no such booking was ever made, and breakfast could be described as 'sad' at best.

Great location with easy access to airport and all major Vancouver areas via metro. Great service.
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

Eggs, not just sausages, with the breakfast, although overall it was very satisfactory.

The staff were very helpful. It was raining as we were heading out for our day's sightseeing, and the desk clerk offered an umbrella. She also saved me half the cost of public transit by redirecting from the route I was going to use. We had a night flight, and even though we checked out at 11:00 AM, we were able to store our bags and use their free shuttle when we came back to retrieve them.

Met my needs for short stopover after trans-Pacific flight.
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

Stand for suitcase would be helpful Front desk staff varied from very helpful to grumpy.

Value for price. Several restaurants within easy walking distance.