Reviews of Quality Hotel St. John's 3 stars

2 Hill O' Chips, A1C 6B1 St. John's, Canada

#20 of 24 hotels in St. John's

In the heart of the harbor of St. john's
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds and Harbour View

The A/C wasn't working at the first room (then they moved us to a new room). The second room was different (no fridge - no second bed only small sofa bed)

Location, view.

Very close to shopping, hiking and within walking distance of The Rooms.
    • Queen Room

The hotel is called a harbour view but my room looked out the back.

Very close to Signal Hill and downtown. I had no car but could get many places on foot.

Would recommend.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

Comfy beds and pillows, very helpful and friendly staff! Loved the view of the city/harbour. Great location. Used the small but nice exercise room.

Nice hotel downtown
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

It is central downtown by the harbour, short distance to Signal Hill and George Street. Efficient taxi services for transport to the conference venue at the Memorial University.

not so good
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

Internet was very slow. The charge for the parking was not very clear on the Website. There was a dog barking in one of the neighboring room. It was so annoying.

Very comfortable.

Expensive parking.

Reasonably priced for downtown. Quiet. Near the harbour. Excellent restaurant with a view of the harbour. You can easily walk downtown from there. Took me less than 30 min and I am over 70 . I went into a couple businesses on the way there. Great beds. Friendly staff.

This is a great location, however was disappointed with staff.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds and Harbour View

When we first arrived the room they sent us to was dirty so we switched rooms. Every morning house keeping would wake us up at 8:30-9:30 asking if we "wanted our room clean" (essentially sounding like it was a chore for them). On the third day both of our keys stopped working at the same time, the front desk staff insisted it was because we had them close to our phones, we did not. Freezer burnt sausages in the restaurant for breakfast. We stayed here previously and parking was included in our stay but now it isn't, it is $12 a day which is pretty steep. They're in the middle of renovations which I did not see listed here prior to booking.

The rooms were clean and the location was perfect. Breakfast skillet in restaurant was good. Having a fridge in the room was nice. Great views of the harbour.

Loved the location

See what did you like.

When we arrived they had no record of our reservation, even though I had chosen the best rate with absolutely no refund..ever....seems a little one sided. I had selected a harbor view but the first room we were given did not have a harbor view. At our request that was rectified. Desk clerk was friendly said we were the 5th person that day from Booking.com where they had not knowledge of a reservation. Later she said it was a connection problem. Good thing it wasn't summer! Good location for walking along the wharf. Two great coffee shops in walking distance and a couple nice parks. I liked having the working ships right outside our window.

Beautiful view from room!!
    • Executive Queen Room with Harbour View

One staff member at front desk would not phone a taxi or point out where the direct line was because she said it would be quicker to just walk

The view from room was spectacular!

Warm place to hunker down in a cold town
    • Queen Room with Harbour View

There was virtually no counter space in the bathroom. No place for my toiletry kit. A microwave would be nice, but I did heat water in the coffeemaker.

In a place that was so cold, I appreciate the comforter, adequate heating, and keurig machine. The view to the working port was great. Elevators were quick. It was usually quiet. Internet worked. Staff was caring and helpful.

I would return to this hotel.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

Smoking area not kept up. Butt cans appeared to be blocked so many cigarette butts on the ground

Inside was clean and comfortable. Excellent location. Staff were efficient and friendly.

It was ok. Our server Jason at Rumplestiltskins was excellent!
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

Reception at checkin very cold. We weren’t acknowledged, we weren’t told about amenities of your hotel. Didn’t like that we had to pay for parking

Everything was OK. Nothing special. It was very quiet on our floor, liked that

The hotel was very clean and so was the room.
    • Queen Room

They charged us for parking in the hotel parking garage which I thought was unfair seeing that we were staying there, and the room was cold when we checked in, they should turn the heat on before checking in.

The hotel was very clean and so was the room. They called a taxi for us which arrived quickly.

I would definitely stay here again due to low cost and close proximity to downtown
    • Queen Room with Harbour View

Excellent service. Great location. Rooms clean great value for the cost. I thought it would’ve been loud with the harbour right there, but it was fine

Great room for a good price.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

They tried to hold 700$ on my credit card when the entire stay was only $500. Said it was policy to charge an extra 200$ on top of whatever the room cost. Had a friend that stayed there last year and told me they never did that to him, so it’s obviously not.

The beds were awesome, very comfy. And the cleaning staff were a delight

Pleasant
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

I did not like having to pay for parking ($10.00 / night)

Hotel is in a convenient location both for shopping and sight seeing. Room was clean and comfortable. Food at the restaurant was good with friendly staff.

Comfortable and very relaxing
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

The checking process not excepting debit visa or mastercard for deposits. Not everyone has the regular credit cards.

The food was delicious. The bed was super comfy.

Comfortable, relaxing and most enjoyable!
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

I came here to celebrate my daughter's 19th birthday and relax. I had an amazing time. I enjoyed every minute of my stay. Everything was clean and comfortable. The staff was great and your restaurant and service was amazing! I will definitely be back on my next visit to see my daughter! I had the best visit! Thank you!

Did not partake of food .
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

A " Hello " at front desk would of been nice ..., no customers and 2 employees , not friendly . Fortunately , my check-out employee was friendly and left with a smile ...

Did not partake of food .. the welcome was unfriendly ..

Ok but will not return there.
    • Queen Room - Disability Access

Old and musty in places, front desk staff, strange noises of heating system, old furniture.

The housekeeping staff and cleanliness of the room plus the restaurant were the the best things.

Love the waterfront view from the restaurant
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

Having to pay for parking is rediculous . There should be an entrance to the underground parking from Water St....

Love the waterfront view from the restaurant

Clean, tidy, reasonable paid parking and in walking distnce...
    • Queen Room

Clean, tidy, reasonable paid parking and in walking distnce of downtown. Bed was comfortable, bathroom standard and quiet enough. I cannot comment more as u just parked and slept here.

Fantastic
    • Queen Room

Transit was absent. Never saw the trolley. Car rentals didn't pick up.

Restaurant has good food at good prices. Staff were friendly and helpful. Easy walk to everything downtown

The staff here were incredibly friendly and often gave me...
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

This is a minor complaint that's more of a first world problem, but I had requested a harbour view room with hopes of doing some time lapse videos of the harbour, and the initial room I was placed in had no view, and the second one I got moved to after there were technical problems with the key for the first was right next to the road where pedestrians can see right into the room. But again, this is more of a first world problem than any real one! I had a great stay!

The staff here were incredibly friendly and often gave me excellent advice on where I should walk and explore. Rooms were spacious and clean. I loved how close the hotel was to the harbour (I arrived by ship, so this was extra convenient) and how easy it was to walk to attractions such as George street and the Rooms. It's even a short walk from the hotel to Signal Hill and all the gorgeous hiking trails around it! There is also a very spacious fridge that barely made a noise, which I loved since I had purchased a few groceries for breakfast.

Staff were very accommodating. Parking fees were an annoyance. No entry key was an inconvenience .
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

Hidden cost of parking fees. Was informed of a $12 a day parking fee upon arrival. Key card system was not functioning. Hotel employee had to escort you to your room upon each entry.

Easy access to city centre. Accommodating staff.

Next time I will book direct with hotel
    • Queen Room

pillows were feather and they didn't have any firm pillows available for someone with a bad neck. we booked a room on harbor side, but hotel didn't get any request from Booking.com we booked a pet but hotel didn't hear anything from Booking.com The hotel key system had broken and we had to have a desk clerk take us to our room every time we came back after going out for the price, room was small

?

The hotel is very comfortable with a great location and spectacular harbor view.
    • Queen Room with Harbour View

The hotel entrance was challenging with unclear designated walkways for pedestrians. The hotel needs refreshing in areas.

Well designed and comfortable room with large windows overlooking the harbor. Outstanding air conditioner. Cleaning staff kind and helpful. On site restaurant. Taxis at front door or minutes away.

It was fine and the Booking.com price was in keeping with our budget.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds and Harbour View

refer to the above mentioned statements. Also when we tried to book an extra night the price had shot up considerably for the same type of accommodations.

location and proximity to the fine restaurants and shops. With new hotels such as Alt nearby Quality Inn will have to foresee renovations in the future. Paint job and updates. The smell upon entering the premises is not pleasant nor is it in the rooms. I was told this has to do with the cleaning products but if that is the case it is not inviting.

We were satisfied with our stay.
    • Queen Room

We were fine with the hotel's location but it is a walk to downtown restaurants.

The location suited our needs. We found the staff very helpful and pleasant. Room was comfortable and clean.

This hotel was ideally situated in downtown St. John's. I'd certainlyreturn there on a future visit.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

I loved watching ships being loaded and unloaded just across the street from our window. The room was nice and quiet. The in-hotel restaurant had great views of the harbor, and its menu was comprehensive and quite palatable.

Ho Hum
    • Queen Room with Harbour View

Tired decore. This place is overpriced. The restaurant is great with a wonderful view but not managed by the hotel.Used to be our favorite place for 8 years but needs to look at cost for value. They have no customer loyalty.

The view which we paid a premium for.

Great!!
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

Staff knocking on my door twice with a do not disturb sign and calling my room and saying there was no note about same or there is a computer problem. Sorry for the interuption! They say! This was frustrating and inappropriate!

Location and the Hotel Restaurant called Rumpelstiltskin; the staff were amazing....like family! So pleasant, polite and friendly..!! Food was great and the view was spectacular! The beds were so comfortable! Been traveling around the world and can only think of two places where the beds are rememberable. This is one of those places. The location was straight downtown in Old St John's and the pub across the street called Granite was great with again an amazing view! People so friendly!

Central location, friendly staff and good rooms
    • Queen Room with Harbour View

No issues, maybe a warning for people that dislike air-conditioning ... due to location next to the harbor, if sleeping with windows open it can get a bit noisy in the morning.

Very central location and ideal for the old town / harbor (which is industrial, but still pleasant). Perfect for arriving or ahead of departure in St John's. Ideally placed to explore the surroundings with Cape Spear or St. john's attractions. Some in walking distance. Nice room with good food and large choice of restaurants in vicinity as well.

Was a comfortable bed to sleep in and nice and close for our walks up hill to Signal Hill.
    • Queen Room with Harbour View

Hotel is a little dated, non smoking room still had a lingering odour carpet/curtains and couch could be updated, but at least the window opened for fresh air. Could really hear the adjoining room occupants so had to have the TV on. A good 1-1.5 km walk to downtown area.

Comfortable bed, and shower had great water pressure. Great location for hiking up to Signal Hill and Quidi Vidi.

OK for a short stay but a few things on the downside
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

We got a room viewing inner courtyard basically OK and better than main road. Nice cool night, so I opened the very small window to enjoy the fresh air. BUT there is a big exhauster opposite of hotel entrance, this vent made terrible noise, blowing into the yard - annoying. So close window and A/C on. Unfortunately A/C was a roaring one....disappointing. Quality Hotels should check the Alt Hotel / Halifax Airport or the Riverhouse in Montague/PEI, two good examples how hotels can manage quiet A/C equipment and cooling systems. Parking is OK but only two levels have elevator access!

We were a bit disappointed because our expectations were higher based on the reviews. On other hand the location close to centre and Signal Hill is nice.

Charmed by the city, the geography, the people ..... loved it!
    • Queen Room with Harbour View

Can't really think of anything .....

We had a corner room with a great city view and a very good partial harbour view. Supper in your hotel restaurant was very good. Supper at Olivers on the second night was excellent. Hotel location was excellent for walking and hiking around town. Loved the city, the people, the stores and restaurants. Will be back!!

Worth the stay because of the staff and cleanliness of rooms.
    • Queen Room

Would have appreciated a mini fridge and microwave. These are usually standard in hotel rooms, especially in large chain hotels.

The staff we wonderful. I asked if I could order a small sample of a local delicacy. They cooked it for me, served it and didn't charge me. Although I always leave tips, the kindness and friendliness of the staff was definitely natural, not dependant on the tips. Although the rooms were austere and in need of updating, the rooms were amazingly clean. I can do without a lot when the rooms are clean.

good only because it was close to all amentites
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

bed too small for two w/one larger-sized adult and the hide-a-bed was not at all usuable..terrible mattress when we told front desk they offered a cot...no thx..they offered a dble bed room, but harborview not avail til days later.. Also made front desk aware of dirty, stained rug..nothing done about that One day we waited outside the door for housekeeping , but did not hear a vacuum being used..lots of dust and dirt along the walls and corners Because we booked with booking.com we were declined senior or special rates...told us we needed to call the hotel before booking...this we were not aware of The extra cost for parking should be included in the room..we were also unaware of that extra cost because we booked online while traveling NOTE: continental would be a nice feature for the hotel..with one-cup kuriig coffee it is slow for two guests [and no microwave]..more cost for us eating out each day for breakfast

corner view of harbour...

Good enough but I will not use again.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

The room was not super clean - dusty, broken hairdryer, the room's air vents and corners were really dirty. The parking was extra charge which was tacky. People threw cigarettes butts near the entrance and lawn. People talked loudly under our window during the night - partying I presumed yet no staff addressed it. Broken coffeemaker and they did nothing about it when it was brought up. Overpriced.

The location was excellent.

SHORT
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

Arrived early but our rm wasn't ready until right on time lot of people came after us and was given the keys to their rm...Why???

Never ate in the hotel

Great week!

Air conditioning very noisy

Bed / linens were very comfortable Harbour view was constantly fascinating watching ships unload etc Restaurant - Rumpelstiltskins was excellent - great food and service- went there 3 times for dinner

Comfortable hotel in good location.
    • Queen Room with Harbour View

Air conditioning wasn't working and it was very hot. Staff friendly but not over helpful. Misleading information about complimentary breakfast.

Great location with harbour view and easy access to downtown St. John's

• Executive Double Room with Two Double Beds

For the price of this hotel, they should be offering continental breakfast instead of having to go to the restaurant on the premises, or, outside restaurants. We don't always like a big breakfast in the morning. Also upon arrival staff was not that quick to attend to us, even though we were the only ones standing at the reception desk. Felt like we were intruding upon them.

We were close to everything to see in St. John's and within walking distance to restaurants, shops, harbour, etc...

• Queen Room

Would have liked more of a lounge in hotel where you could have a coffee etc. Had to go into attached restaurant for that.

Great location. Big rooms. Good facilities

Great location, clean
    • Queen Room with Harbour View

No breakfast included. The pull-out couch in the room (room for 2 adults + 1 child who was supposed to sleep on the pull-out couch) was extremely uncomfortable... My child complained. I then slept on it and had a sore back... the mattress is way too thin.

Great location, clean

• Reviewed: 20 August 2017

Overall it was a good stay, the staff was very friendly and the view from the first room was great.
    • Queen Room with Harbour View

We were moved to another room due to a plumbing issue and the second room had scaffolding blocking the view of the harbour and when we opened the pull out sofa the bed frame inside had the middle support missing and couldn't be used. We had to pull the mattress off the frame and put it directly onto the floor in order to use it.

The food in the restaurant was very good, especially the seafood chowder.

lovely lively small city of St John's - Quality Hotel well situated -
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

would have preferred a room with harbour view our shower control was jammed and could not be used on first night or following morning - fixed by maintenance but given a VERY small discount to compensate

comfortable room

Nothing dramatically wrong, but neighborhood a bit sketchy...
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

We expected just a little bit more luxury or wow for the price. It was a pretty ordinary property, but nothing really wrong with it. It just didn't feel like especially good value. Rooms a bit dated and in need of reno, but clean enough. Great views of harbor on one side, we did not get that view though. Neighborhood a bit rough around the edges and a fair walk from tourist attractions, shops, restaurants, etc. Was ok.

Nothing dramatically wrong, but neighborhood a bit sketchy for walking, tons of pan-handlers, characters, etc. hanging around. Hotel is decently clean and staff are nice. Cabs nearly always handy out the front door.

It's fine if you plan on being out a lot and just need a place to sleep at night.
    • Queen Room with Harbour View

It was hard to park a full sized truck, the two spots for oversized vehicles were not monitored and used by anybody. Also, it's very noisy outside, there is a lot of activity with the ships and beeping when things back up. Motorcycles also zip past at all hours of the night, right under the harbour side windows. No fridge in room, or glass anything, just plastic and paper cups. Ice machine on every other floor.

Really fast elevators.

Over all we enjoyed our visit.
    • Queen Room with Harbour View

Our first room smelled terribly of cigarettes. We were immediately moved to a different room, however the air conditioner was broken. Room was hot, but it was it our only choice as the hotel was booked. So, it was either a smelly room of cigarettes or, one with broken air conditioner.

It was a great location. Our room, had a good view. Staff were very nice.

• Queen Room

Poor communication at the front desk. Penalties / cancellation charges for changing booking.com reservation was unavailable (Hidden) Did not like how the lady at the front desk tried to add extra on my credit card on hold.

Location and the view on to the habour was awesome.

Staff were helpful and friendly.
    • Queen Room

Everything was a class act.👍

Staff were helpful and friendly. Enjoyed the location and ease of access to the downtown area. I stayed at this property though recommendations from friends who had stayed here.

Everything Great Except the Toilet
    • Queen Room with Harbour View

the toilet had to be flushed 4 or 5 times EVERY TIME before it worked. We were finally given a PLUNGER for the duration of our stay . This would be acceptable in a third world but NOT o.k. for Canada !

scenery, staff and restaurant

Loved St Johns would go back but not to this hotel ever.
    • Queen Room with Harbour View

The room smelt weird when we first arrived so opened window all the time. The hotel is dated and it shows, stains on ceilings, dirty bathroom grout and stained counters, small tv, small beds, nothing luxurious or romantic, just a bed to stay at night, part way through the week the kettle was changed for a kurig machine - shame no milk for tea. It was extremely noisy every night never saw security walk around, people yelling at each other in the middle of the night, slamming doors, yelling down phones. Along with the motor bikes racing around outside and it being located right opposite the 24 hour dock welding station made for lots of tossing and turning on the small double bed. The staff were unhelpful or uninterested, never saw a smile, even when we checked out didn't bother to ask if we had a nice break. No goodbye when we were leaving at 3.00am and were the only people other than security sitting in the reception area. We arrived later (9.45pm) so hotel bar and restaurant were closed took 10 mins to make the front desk understand we were looking for somewhere to eat. She never mentioned any of the chain store pub/restaurants just gave a pizza take away list. The hotel restaurant was always busy and its shocking that it shuts so early especially for guests, food was okay but felt very rushed when they started cleaning the floor next to us whilst we were eating. Took a while to get servers attention. Rather walk for half hour to get to the main town area and look for local restaurants. A good hotel for migrant workers to stay overnight but not tourists. Also, as a hotel resident you should not have to pay for parking in the hotel you've already paid for.

it had a car park

Just OK...needs to be upgraded
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

Breakfast is not included, and we did not eat at the hotel restaurant. The first room we checked into smelled of smoke (on a non smoking floor, I was told); the second room was not smokey at least. The rooms, beds, linens etc are all dated. Was it habitable, yes, of course. But not up to the standards of the Choice Hotels at other locations I've stayed, including others on this trip in NL.

The staff was super friendly throughout the hotel...best thing they have going, in my opinion. That they have on site parking is a plus, but you have to pay extra for that :(

pleasantly surprised
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

the rooms could have a small fridge and a microwave.

i don't know if the premises were recently updated because we found everything to be really clean and comfortable. the on site restaurant was excellent and the staff very pleasant. i would stay there again in a heartbeat.

Great location in St. John's
    • Executive Queen Room with Harbour View

Great location on Water Street, friendly and accommodating staff, convenient laundry facility on the second floor, our room had a great view over the harbour.

The location was good for our plans and the restaurant was great.
    • Queen Room - Disability Access

The entrance going into the underground parking was too tight.I recommend cutting away some of the wide steps on the right side of the sharpe turn.Ok for a car but too sharpe for a longer vehicle.

Great location, good value for money
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

Not cool that we had to pay for parking. We were tourists travelling around so had to have a car and didn't appreciate the extra parking costs

Location was very convenient for walking around downtown

Excellent value in the heart of St. John's.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

Rumplestiltskin's didn't offer room service and major pizza chains in the area were out of delivery range, so after a night of drinking on George St. I actually had to be a person and interact with people. This has more to do with my own life choices than anything else.

The room I had was very well kept. Everything was clean and fresh. The associated restaurant, Rumplestiltskin's, served high quality food and had friendly staff and great service. The burger I had was simply amazing.

Disheartening
    • Queen Room with Harbour View

The fact that I was a paying guest and still had to pay for parking. First time ever that as a paying guest was charged for parking. Will not stay here again.

Room was very clean and the view was spectacular.

The reception staff were friendly and helpful and some...
    • Queen Room - Disability Access

With some exceptions the restaurant staff were perfunctory, brusque and impatient. The food came in large volumes but was generally poor. The welcome in the restaurant was lacking, this was in contrast to other Quality Hotels in the Province.

The reception staff were friendly and helpful and some restaurant staff were friendly.

• Double Room with Two Double Beds

There was no breakfast available at hotel but had a great meal at a bagel cafe up the road

Iocation of hotel is very good Room was clean and value for money

Close to Harbour in Old St Johns
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

Broken chairs in the room and the length of time it took to check in. Many rooms weren't ready at 1600h when we arrived - short on cleaning staff.

The staff were very good, there just didn't seem to be enough of them. The restaurant was great.

great view and location
    • Queen Room with Harbour View

the restaurant service was terrible. After one meal we did not go back. It took more than 1 hour to get breakfast and the restaurant was not busy.

the staff were good. they were very helpful.

Great location, very good rooms.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

Most staff members were fine, but a few, in the restaurant were somewhat abrupt and civil rather than friendly and helpful.

Great location, very good rooms. Parking was excellent and not expensive.

• Reviewed: 17 June 2017

Our room was very nice and overlooked the lovely active...
    • Queen Room with Harbour View

Our room was very nice and overlooked the lovely active harbour of St. Johns. We had a very nice dinner in their restaurant with a fantastic view of the harbour but be warned that it does close earlier than we were expecting at 10pm. The hotel is in a great location at the end of the town near the main streets and Signal Hill so it's perfect spot to wander from.

The restaurant Rumpelstiltskin is excellent.
    • Queen Room with Harbour View

The room smelled of diesel fumes; it is right across the street from a busy harbour and the aircon did not cope with filtering the smells.

The restaurant Rumpelstiltskin is excellent. Best view of the harbour.

Great location for our needs and would recommend it to our friends.
    • Queen Room - Disability Access

There wasn't anything that we didn't like but there were a couple of funny things that happened. First of all, our mattress had seen better days...it was very uncomfortable...we reported it and they changed it immediately. Then, as I got out of the shower and grabbed the towel...the towel rail fell down...wasn't hurt. Then we couldn't pull the bath plug out. But they fixed everything immediately and it didn't change our opinion of the hotel. They gave us good service and quickly.

The restaurant (Rumpelstiltskin's) food was excellent and affordable. The hotel staff were very friendly and our room was kept very clean (we actually checked in 1 day early and stayed for 3 nights). We ate breakfast and dinner at the hotel...it was that good and good variety. It was also in a great location..as it says 'Harbourview" and they weren't kidding..lovely view from our room and restaurant. Also very accommodating when it came to keeping our luggage until our flight departure.

• Reviewed: 7 June 2017

• Double Room with Two Double Beds

No info construction drilling at 7am and 10am laundry not working 1 washer/dryer...one staff white haired woman mocking clients as they asked questions (not to her) very disrespectful​

• Double Room with Two Double Beds

Musty smell hits you right when you walk in... Which got much worse in the room. Had trouble breathing and took a few days to clear my sinuses after my one night stay here.

Poor Quality Inn
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

The hotel is noisy, staff isn't so friendly. There was an issue with the water heating system that wasn't solved for 3 days on the weekend of May 6th, we had no hot water for showers. The hotel staff didn't offer any alternative or compensation.

The restaurant at the Hotel is very good and offers high quality Newfoundland traditional food and local beers.

Clean and comfortable
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds and Harbour View

thermostat batteries needed to be changed - know one ever came to do it parking should be free to guest or just part of the room rate

Clean and comfortable

Great view but poor maintance service.
    • Queen Room with Harbour View

Bathroom door was creaky and we asked them to oil it twice and they didn't. loud enough to wake someone up if opened or closed at night.

Great view of the Harbour and short walking distances to down town attractions. Maid service was good.

• Reviewed: 25 May 2017

Always enjoy our stay while visiting downtown St. John's.
    • Queen Room

Bathroom could be nicer looking. And everytime we stay there, were stuck with a horrible view. I'm sure there are nicer views.

Location was great. Staff were friendly.