Reviews of Tower Hotel at Fallsview 4 stars

6732 Fallsview Boulevard, L2G 3W6 Niagara Falls, Canada

#44 of 97 hotels in Niagara Falls

• Reviewed: 16 October 2018

4.0
    This hotel has wonderful views, but lacks in friendliness and warmth. too expensive
    • Luxury King Room with Falls View

When we arrived, we thought we were at the wrong place after reading reviews. No friendly smile and the building is cold. The room is very small, and the bathroom even smaller. After the first night, we did went on tours the following day, only to come back to the hotel to find the bed not made. There was a staff member sitting by the lift, so I asked her what was going on and was told that staff are not allowed to touch anything if there is anything personal there. We had left our PJ,s on the bed!!!!! After seeing my face she then made the bed and checked the bathroom.

The view from this hotel is fantastic, you can see the fire works and both falls out of the window. This is spectacular.

• Reviewed: 16 October 2018

Rip off
    • Luxury King Room with Falls View

Room was 459 with your over tax and with your deposit set up it cost me 659, 3to 15 days to give me my money back that I don’t owe you ? Should be illegal . Parking was 45 a night that’s over 700 for one night... huge rip off not right will never come back water was cold in the morning for shower too . B.s

View was great , bed was comfy

• Reviewed: 15 October 2018

Great location but way way way overpriced and hotel is dishonest about fees
    • Luxury King Room with Falls View

I paid almost 450 Canadian dollars for a fall view- room was horrible. It was a penthouse on 30th floor- the room was a 2 star room. I was horrified. Room was freezing when I arrived, technician came to fix heat, took 20 minutes for room to heat up- room was tiny and was worth 50 dollars a night. The heat went on and off all night- room was dry and suffocating- I felt like I took 450 dollars and threw it in the garbage The hotel is old and worn out. In addition, I read hundreds of reviews to be careful not to get scammed and they scammed me anyway. They charged me 24.95 for a convenience package with coupons that they never told me they would charge me and I was in the hotel for 10 hours altogether- it was useless to me, so they gave me credit, but beware that the hotel is not honest about charges. In addition, they take a 100 dollar deposit fee on credit card, and don't give back the money for 3-15 business days. Also, booking.com pricer is dishonest- it says final price , but they seem to forget about the TIF improvement fee for Niagara falls that they don't bother writing about. The Vallet parking was a scam- they park when you arrive, but when you leave, you ahve to wait up t 30 minutes for a shuttle that goes to the embassy suites hotel as well- you need to add 45 minute sto an hour to get your car- this is not vallet parking for 45 dollars!!! The only plus was the bed and pillows were comfortable and location was great.

• Reviewed: 13 October 2018

We were very pleased with the location of the hotel and the world class view from our room.
    • Luxury King Room with Falls View

The hotel was overbooked our first night and we were given a city view room. I had booked well in advance for our anniversary to have a falls view room and was not happy to not have the room that I booked. The hotel manager gave us a better room for our last 2 nights, discounts, and waived some of our bill, so I felt they understood how our vacation had been impacted.

Luxury 2 room king suite was updated, clean and very comfortable with a falls view from both rooms. The location is in easy walking distance to the falls incline railway or a moderate walk to the falls and Parks Canada visitors center.

• Reviewed: 9 October 2018

The view was amazing.
    • Luxury King Room with Falls View

Rooms were small and could use remodeling. The lobby also is in need of a remodel. Make sure you book a room with a view of both falls or you could end up staring into the windows of the other hotels. There is an IHOP on the 26th floor but the prices are 3 times what you would pay at the IHOP a couple blocks away and the restaurant is tired and dated, if you go make sure you tell them you want a table by the window with a view.

The view was amazing. Both falls could be seen from the room.

• Reviewed: 5 October 2018

Very bad.
    • Luxury King Room with Falls View

The hotel charge compulsory additional CAD25 for convenience package including The bus fare card, gym, pool, voucher. The facilities in the room is bad, kettle and many stuff are not provided. The hotel anyhow charge my credit card twice.

• Reviewed: 4 October 2018

Good location and unique. Parking is expensive!
    • Luxury King Room with Falls View

We did not get a room with a view of both falls as the description said when we booked. We had a partial view of the American falls. Parking was $45 plus tax and not advertised on the booking site.

The location and the view.

• Reviewed: 3 October 2018

Best view in Niagara falls! Wall to wall windows are amazing! helpful stuff.
    • Luxury King Room with Falls View

it is round shape building and not so many rooms have perfect view. before booking- it is important to be sure that Your room will be in central side to the falls. otherwise You will see only 1 falls, instead of 2. Also be ready that there will be around 150-200$ additional fee in hotel for city entertainments. but for this money You will receive discount coupons for dinner and free tickets for bus in Niagara.

best view to niagara falls because of wall to wall windows. comfort parking- you stay your car to valet parking man, and after they deliver shuttle and drive You to parking around 3 min away. on 26th floor is very beautiful breakfast place, for 25-30$ per person. comfort rooms, good stuff, 3 elevators.

• Reviewed: 3 October 2018

clean, great staff and iHop service was great.

no water given in the room, fewer towels than expected, bit pricey for the amenities, but its a great location so makes up for it.

clean, great staff and iHop service was great.

• Reviewed: 30 September 2018

We didn’t stay in this hotel, as the staff upgraded us to a...

In low season, this hotel makes some arrangement with a near (and better) hotel, so be aware your reservation might be modified when you arrive (maybe for better, but still everything is handled awkwardly and unprofessionally by the staff)

We didn’t stay in this hotel, as the staff upgraded us to a near and better hotel.

• Reviewed: 29 September 2018

The view!
    • Luxury King Room with Falls View

The position of the bed was wrong...if you have a falls view put the bed facing the falls not the next door hotel. To me makes sense and am not a designer.

The view was excellent, friendly staff, clean and great bed.

• Reviewed: 27 September 2018

On top of the price for the room They "ask"...

On top of the price for the room They "ask" (mandatory) an additional fare for internet and the access to their panoramic floor that is much worse than what you could expect from the pictures. Glass and furnitures are dirty and the view is not so good. The hotel in general is worse than the picture. Not reccomended.

• Reviewed: 27 September 2018

Terrible place. Do not go you will be disappointed.

Parking Fees; Facility Usage Fee, condition of the property; poop housekeeping, ineffective staff and no management on duty(ever). The facilities that they make you pay. For off site and parking is about 1 mike away.

The location was good and the view was great.

• Reviewed: 27 September 2018

Better than expected! Best view of Niagara Falls from large picture window! Loved it!

Can't think of anything

Very unique hotel. Smaller room but perfect for a couple. Beautiful large picture window with a magnificent view of the Niagara Falls which is exactly what I wanted. Room was updated, modern decor and colors. Very clean and comfortable. Staff was very friendly and helpful. Overall much better than I expected. We also stayed next door at the Embassy Suites 1 night and that was terrible! It was packed with people. Lines for check in, elevators & breakfast! I loved The Tower Hotel because its smaller and no crowd to fight! I will recommend this place to everyone I know visiting Niagara Falls!

• Reviewed: 27 September 2018

Worth to stay Niagara Falls is a great place to bisit.
    • Luxury King Room with Falls View

The view and the location was great last minute room so we don’t get both of the us and canadian falls anyway falls view still ok, bathroom is a bit small in our room everything is close by definitely recommended.

• Reviewed: 26 September 2018

We wouldn't stay here again or recommend this hotel, it needs a lot of updates
    • Luxury King Room with Falls View

The room was very small and had a musty smell. The bathroom was very small. No coffee in the room. Also wasn't aware of the 45$ a night parking fee!

The view of the falls was absolutely amazing!

• Reviewed: 21 September 2018

Great views, quiet, Good for couples.
    • Luxury King Room with Falls View

Signs next to elevators telling which floors these go to would be helpful. Explanation of parking options when booking.

The suite view was amazing, we stared at the falls for hours. The suite was very clean and beautiful. WEGO bus passes so we could get all over town were wonderful.

not satisfied at all for what I got

room to small no pictures, 2 small mirrors in the wall, bathroom extra small woke up with drizzling water from the selling on my face, terrible experience I would not recommend this place to nobody, I paid for a 4+ star but I got a 1 star.

I liked the 25th floor, fantastic view from there, no bar at the premises to enjoy the view

Great view, friendly staff

Wifi signal is very poor, almost impossibly to use. Had to pay extra facility fee of $24.95/night plus tax for it, which charged me extra $30 per night.

Great view, friendly staff

Room was clean and great view.
    • Luxury King Room with Falls View

WiFi didn’t work. They charge you $25 for facilities like the pool next door, exercise room next door and WiFi. We didn’t use any of these. Valet fee of $45 but they take your car and you have to shuttle when leaving to get your car. They do give 48 hour wego tickets and we didn’t use. I saved them for another time.

Room was clean and great view.

The staff really friendly
    • Luxury King Room with Falls View

They charged me by the day for the room and was not what I was quoted by Booking.com It cost an extra $600.00 for the room. I got charge taxes for each day that I was there

The staff really friendly Location was fantastic and the view from the room of the falls was just so perfect

Basic room, Amazing view
    • Luxury King Room with Falls View

I was told before hand there was only one other fee..upon checkout I was billed another fee which means the "discount" I had on the room was gone. I paid full price for a room that wasn't worth it.

The view, staff was very friendly

I recommend this hotel to any of my friends to visit Canada

We were not informed of the breakfast procedures for example IHOP inside the hotel.

Customer service way of thinking critical and finding ways to provide the client best service.

I loved the staff the cleaneness

Did get a Fallsview I wanted it was double the money and ihop was expensive no breakfast offered in hotel other then that had to wait for breakfast because outside customers come in so we didn’t have breakfast last day. The bathroom curtain was see thru at night you can see in from next door we did it in the dark we weren’t offered the ergo for the bus the 4 first days last day gave it to us saying we were suppose to have been offered it

I loved the staff the cleaneness

wonderful and best option
    • Luxury King Room with Falls View

The way getting up to the penthouse with a small an lazy(slow) elevator

Location was the utmost advantage. The room falls view was unbelievable how it is wonderful. Adequate for top view photo shots.

• Reviewed: 31 August 2018

We did loads and the hotel was just a place to sleep.

The rooms were very small with no tea or coffee making in the room. Rooms were clean but the wardrobes were past there best. Carpet also needing changed out. The IHOP was very expensive over 100 dollars for a breakfast. Can get one across the street for 8$. Paid for WiFi which I found incredible. 45$ a day for parking which also is expensive.

The location is very good close to the Falls. Lots to see and do, and did not need a car to do it all.

• Reviewed: 31 August 2018

The View
    • Luxury King Room with Falls View

I did not like the fact that the room cost me $460 for two nights. And I had to dry myself with Motel 6 towels. The grout in the shower was all messed up. The little desk table had gouges out of it with grout in and they never even repainted. No amenities in the room whatsoever. For $460 for two nights they need to improve the quality of their rooms. I would not suggest this hotel to any Travelers

The View

• Reviewed: 30 August 2018

I loved the location.
    • Luxury King Room with Falls View

I didn’t like the fact they had no onsite parking. I painfully surrendered my keys to a valet. If you think that you will upload pictures or videos online - think again because they must use dial up internet?? I experience faster internet in 3rd world countries... but the view makes it all worthwhile and you will forget your troubles as you enjoy the view!!

I loved the location. The view of the horseshoe falls was nothing short of spectacular!! The staff were excellent and would do anything to make your stay pleasant.

View was great, the "luxury" room sucked!
    • Luxury King Room with Falls View

The room and hotel itself is out dated, Old. Rooms are small. Our shower LEAKED ALL NIGHT AND DAY LONG! So annoying! I couldn't sleep! For the price I paid, I expected to have a bigger room with at least a jet tub! NOPE! Room was smaller than my bedroom. No coffee or microwave in the room. They provide you with 2 bottled waters and a ice bucket! The elevators are crazy old and freaky. The bed was comfy but also outdated and worn. If you are looking for more than just the view, I do NOT recommend this hotel. Others said the same thing when we were chatting with them. Rooms and bathrooms are very small. You can tell that the place is simply money hungry. They are very cheap and don't provide the guests with as many things as they should!

The view from our room was AMAZING. The falls view, the light show and the fireworks were one of a kind! Location was ok for things to do around the hotel, could be better could be worse.

Great location but rooms with a falls view are a lottery in quality
    • Luxury King Room with Falls View

We had booked a room with the view of the falls, but unfortunately you had to go very close to the window and then look right to see them properly. You certainly couldn't see them whilst sitting on the bed. The glass window in our room had a huge crack running down it which didn't make it feel safe. The elevators were unreliable. Alot of money per night for what it actually is.

Great location, right on the doorstep of the falls and amusements area/food places.

Everything!
    • Deluxe Queen Room

Was disappointed that the observation deck was “closed for a private party” out last night there, and were not informed of that until the morning it was closed

Everything!

• Reviewed: 24 August 2018

A parking rate of $45 is one thing (at least you have a...

A parking rate of $45 is one thing (at least you have a choice upfront and motels nearby are happy to let you park overnight for $20), but a 'facility fee' of €24,95 plus taxes is just dodgy. It is nowhere mentioned (not on booking.com) until arrival and you basicelly have no choice anymore.

Waste of money. Stay somewhere else.

Shower head was broken. There was a tub with jets but they didnt work. We wanted to go the the observation deck to watch the fireworks, we were old that it was on the 25th floor. Elevator goes from 26 to 29. Front dest said to take the elevator to 26 and go down the stairs. We did that and the door to the 25th floor said do not open fire alarm will go off. There is cheaper parking across the street that offers overnight parking. The pool and gym are in a different hotel, you have to go next door to the Embassy. This place is pretty run down.

Bed and pillows were comfortable.

Very accommodating!

The room was smaller than expected. Bright lights glaring into my section at 3 am so i couldn't enjoy the spectacular view.

Very accommodating! We checked in late and they allowed a late check out. Staff was very helpful and friendly!!

Check in was slow and staff not very friendly.

Check in was slow and staff not very friendly. Extra charges for things you don’t have the choice to pay for or not. Forced valet parking. When you leave you have to wait for a hotel bus to pick you up and take you to your car a few blocks away. $45 ‘valet’ parking. Entire stay not worth the money. Apparently this is a 4 star hotel, you wouldn’t know it by staying there however.

Location only
    • Luxury King Room with Falls View

Room was not as expected. We booked luxury room with fallsview but it was not like that at all. Partial view of the falls. Surely does not worth the money. When i complaint they told us they are fully booked and the best they can do is to offer us free breakfast. This is not what wr wanted though as we stay there for only a night and we paid for fallsview. No facilities at all. Pictures show a bathroom with bath but we only get a shower. Room too small

Location only

• Reviewed: 18 August 2018

Wouldn't go back. Misleading, up close you can see paint missing off building. Way over priced.
    • Luxury King Room with Falls View

Check in was horrible. We were mislead about the parking, pool and prices for everything. You pay extra for parking and valet doesn't even bring your vehicle back to you. They shuttle you to it. Pool is in different hotel. Pool and wifi cost extra as well as breakfast. The coupons they give you, claiming to be 'free' cost $10 each when you go to use them. We were told in booking.com that we wouldn't be charged to our credit card until we arrive and check in. They took our money days before we got there and took more than what they stated they were going to. Clerk refused to call a manager. Wouldn't give us our money back, and yelled at us over the phone. We stayed on the penthouse suit in a luxury King room with a falls view. There was nothing luxury about.. Stand up shower and tiny tiny room! You'd think there would be a jacuzzi tub or something but there's not even a normal bath tub. Paid over $600 for 2 nights and the only thing about it we liked was the comfy bed and the beautiful view of Niagara falls.

The room was very small but the bed was really comfy. The view was absolutely breath taking!

• Reviewed: 18 August 2018

Great staff, friendly, clean hope we can go back!

It was a bit expensive I would have liked to stay two nights but could only afford 1

Loved the uniqueness of the room and building itself. Staff were so friendly and welcoming great experience

• Reviewed: 18 August 2018

View on falls,u pay it all but worth it.
    • Luxury King Room with Falls View

Rooms very basic for the price and small.At least a kettle and some tea bags could be put at disposal without the property going bankrupt...

View on falls,u pay it all but worth it.

Would not stay at this hotel again

Too many things broken/not working/not available. Elevators were broken. And you needed two separate elevators to get to room. Shower was broken. No cold water. Very small room. Dirty. No mini fridge to keep any food or drink. Rude/unhelpful staff. Too many extra fees made it expensive.

The view was amazing check in staff was awesome she upgraded...

The view was amazing check in staff was awesome she upgraded up to a penthouse room on the 30th floor ...room was clean but small and a few of the ceiling tiles were missing and wallpaper peeling Nice upgrade is needed and also having proper elevator access to tge 30th

happy to do the check out . Will never come back

a lot of things. No courtesy on the front desk. Bad arrangements of the rooms an common places. Parking very expensive, and even more bad things. Totally overrated.

the view. the location

I had a cery bad experience with this hotel thay are not same like the pictures thay ruin my trip

I book Fallsview and thay no u book city ciew and u have to pay extra comeon i already pay extra bcos u guys giving me Fallsview thet is alot of cheap hotels/motels ths even clean and comfortable then this room AC was not working smellli and bathroom have no bathtub that i request for and we were calling to the reception and nobody answer us oh my God guys pls be careful while booking hotel thay r not gud thr is alot of nice and cheaper hotels there try fond a nice one or better call them bfor booking

Nothing u guys ruin my trip I couldn’t sleep because of the dirty bedsheets when we call reception nobody answer

Great location and the view of the falls was incredible.
    • Luxury King Room with Falls View

An old hotel that is in need of renovations. The bed was uncomfortable and the furniture in the room was well worn. Room was over priced for the facilities.

Great location and the view of the falls was incredible.

• Reviewed: 11 August 2018

Good location, nice view.

The building was nothing like the pictures we saw online. The Tower was very weathered on the outside. Needs painting. In addition, the additional charges we were not aware of I.e. $24.95 a day which should have been disclosed, you felt like you were being nickeled and domed for everything. Parking. The price of food was outrageous. We anticipate on spending for excursion. But the food was more expensive than some of the excursions.

Good location, nice view.

• Reviewed: 10 August 2018

View
    • Luxury King Room with Falls View

Only 1 of the three elevators worked room was much smaller than expected wallpaper and paint peeling no coffee pot in room or coffee anywhere in hotel except restaurant when we got there room cost $400 more than my booking said had to wait a half hour for shuttle off property to get car not even a Continental breakfast gave us a $20 off coupon for the IHOP in hotel and breakfast still cost $75 after coupon

View

• Reviewed: 8 August 2018

I loved that our room faced the falls on our first night.
    • Luxury King Room with Falls View

We had to move rooms because we decided to stay a second night. City view was just as great as the Fallsview. Only thing was our tv didn’t work😭.

I loved that our room faced the falls on our first night. Perfect view of the fireworks at night So many great restaurants to choose from that were in walking distance.

Nice but....
    • Luxury King Room with Falls View

I booked this hotel as a gift. The initial first report was disturbing, some of the treatment received by one of the staff was far less than what you would expect from a hotel of this Caliber. Clearly if we are here we can afford to be here. She made my guest feel as if she would allow them to stay, THIS TIME.... but don’t touch anything or don’t steal anything or you will pay for it. Oh Ok.... thanks for the reminder. And some other oddities. Otherwise the view was said to be amazing. the bed comfortable. The rooms are small but, you’re there for the view and local attractions.

It was good

I got my reservation by online and We expected are room view to be directly on the falls but it wast and I didn’t know if that mistake was from me when I booked or something else

I liked that connection between the staff specially if Pepole forgot something in thier cars

Beds are very comfortable.

Extra charges at the hotel upon arrival, added $30+ to the room, on top of the confirmation amount from Booking.com. “hidden” charges are kind of upsetting, especially being a Niagara resident on a night out with the wife to escape the kids. Room was missing all soap (bar & shampoo) upon arrival, had to ask for some.

Beds are very comfortable.

• Reviewed: 3 August 2018

So so

Not so much bad but rather disappointing. I thought the place would have higher standards for the price. The rooms were rather basic and did not even have a coffee machine in it. The lounge doesn't offer any snacks or refreshments. Also the parking was too expensive. They charged us about $45 a day! You can walk less than two blocks and park there overnight for a flat rate of $10 however they don't guarantee your car like most parking lots though.

The location. The staff were friendly and helping. Also you can access the VIP lounge and enjoy an amazing view of the falls for free.

Be careful at all the details when reserving for this location

Not all the rooms were the same, ones were renovated, others not. Same type of rooms, one was missing the fridge, no safe vault. Internet pretty poor in the rooms, in the lobby was good

Don't like added on fees, very disappointing but the view was Amazing!!!
    • Luxury King Room with Falls View

Lights out in bathroom, SMALL room, 24.95 incidental Fee and $32 parking fee per day when already paying more than $350 per day for the room!!!

The view from our room took your breath away!!!!

Bed was old and dirty and falling apart.

Bed was old and dirty and falling apart. I paid for a 25m2 room and got a closet. Never again bed mattress was falling apart. Guy at front desk was trying to scam me for a “convenience package” for 24.95. This place is a no no for me

View was incredible.
    • Luxury King Room with Falls View

Valet parking isn’t really valet. Your car is taken to a lot a mike or so away and you have to take a shuttle bus to it with no assistance with your bags. Not worth $45 dollars daily. IHOP is onsite and went for tea whilst maid service was cleaning. Was given 2 mugs of not very hot water, 2 tea bags a further small pot of not hot water and a saucer of creams and milk. For undrinkable self serve tea -$10..55 they should be ashamed of themselves

View was incredible. Was on the 30 th floor with panorama of both falls Room small but cosy and was perfect for a couple of days. Great location and staff friendly and helpful

I had stayed there 4x

The AC in our room wasn’t working on the Hotest day in July in the 28 th floor Our room that night was 78 We had to get maintenance to fix temporarily It failed at night while asleep and the next day when we returned before dinner to change our room was 90 degrees Try getting dressed for dinner in that and put make up on And only one person on the desk at all times

Disappointing Reservation even though we were charged for two rooms when we checked in they had only one room So they quickly found another But the stress of that mistake on their part not so great

Nice rooms nice views and staff was nice

Our air conditioning was not turned on until we called at 10 pm. Had to wait for someone to show up to fix it and they never came.

Nice rooms nice views and staff was nice

Lackluster 2nd Stay
    • Luxury King Room with Falls View

Paid for falls view, got river and shoreline. Had go look at the falls by a sharp angle. Wifi they make you pay for didn't work, told them in the AM they told me too bad, should of told them at night. Spend $40 on Valet and they don't bring you your car, they drop you off at it after waiting for a bus to pick you up. Tub water didn't go down fast enough while showering.

Great water pressure, suprisinly strong. AC was good. And the view we were able to get was good.

Building and staff run down. Should have been almost free. Would never go ba or recommend to anyone

View, pool in another hotel. Would have to talk to, valeted my vehicle to off site then charged me $45/nite. Would not allow me to cancel without staying 1 nite. No coffee in lobby. Charged me dayly resort fee. ? Don't know what for. Didn't give me anything for activity. Rude people. Room kind of tound. TV in corner hard to see.

Bed was.comfortable

So disappointing how they took my money and are lying to me every time I ask where the deposit is

They said I would get my deposit back, I kept calling and they keep telling me to wait. It’s been more than a month now what a scam when you think you’re paying under $200 for the hotel but then charged close to 300 with no money back as promised

Was a great place but not sure if worth the money
    • Luxury King Room with Falls View

The hidden costs upon paying for the accomodation ! Also I wanted to pay all my nights up front so I wasn't carrying around the cash , however I wasn't able to until I Chekd out !

The insane view and sound of the falls

More amazing than given credit for!

Kettle or coffeemaker in the room would make it even better

Bed like a cloudy! Super helpful staff! Observation lounge is amazing and the view from my room was amazing.

Unfortunately the service was not acceptable.

As a four star hotel it was not acceptable that The rooms had no refrigerator at all! The water glasses were the cheapest plastic ones not a real glass! There were no slippers in the rooms. There were no coffee machine and even kettle They even didn't provide complimentary bottled water at all! And finally the rooms are so tiny, specially its bathroom is really tiny.

The location was good. the room had a nice view, also the restaurant had an amazing view over the falls.

I really enjoyed the view...

Parking.

The view from the room is outstanding! Pay the extra $ to get a Falls View Room, you will not be disappointed! Do not eat at the IHOP in the hotel :( . One last note, you have to ask for housekeeping daily if you want it. The room is small, but well worth the view. The staff are very friendly.

The property was clean and the view was beautiful.

All the hidden costs that aren't made k own until you go to pay. We paid an additional $50 that wasn't made known to us until arrival.

The property was clean and the view was beautiful.

Great view!!!
    • Luxury King Room with Falls View

Hotel has issues with the air conditioning first day we stayed it didn’t work. Maintenance came up and got it going again but it would do it on and off on the second day I figured out that the drain for the air-conditioner is tapped in the shower so I observed that the air-conditioner would not drain so shutting it off for two or three minutes turning it back on will make a cold again. They need to remodel the property again by that I mean the small things get chairs or have them reupholstered the room should have a safe and a microwave to be able to make hot water for tea or heat up leftovers for midnight snacks the IHOP in the building is very convenient but they should seriously look into getting shades or tinting the windows the sun is Ridiculous and annoying while you eat and again the chairs need to get done

That is located near and close to everything. And the view of the falls and the fireworks were spectacular!!!! Also I must say the staff is very friendly and courteous and will attend any need in my book they can get a 10 it being the high score

The room doesn’t have a minibar, and fourniture is very old.

The room doesn’t have a minibar, and fourniture is very old. The shower isn’t practical at all. Moreover there is a 45$ parking fees and you have to take a shuttle to reach it...

Truly awesome experience!

Complimentary water bottles not available.

Falls View from room was exceptional! You can just relax on the bed and watch falls and surrounding areas with large windows .

Enjoyed my stay alot

The only thing I didn't like was this wierd elevator I had to use kinda reminded me of a horror movie but def not a deal breaker

Staff was great! Friendly and helpful! The hotel is clean and view is beautiful

Rooms with full views of the falls offer a stunning visual experience!

Nothing in particular we didn't like. We enjoyed breakfast somewhere else, as there are several restaurants nearby that serve 7 dollar buffet breakfasts in the morning.

The rooms with a full view of the Niagara waterfalls are world class! In addition, at night, you get to enjoy the beautiful light show at the falls. Staff was friendly and kind, we also received complimentary 48-hours WeGo bus cards and vouchers for various restaurants near the hotel.

Great location and view.

Lots of hidden fees after the price on booking.com. When we asked for what the fees were for they said things like wifi and the pool - most hotels offer wifi and the pool was closed during our nights stay.

Great location and view.

Amazing. Second time at this hotel and it looks like they upgraded with their services.

Room was clean. Housekeeping did a great job. Hotels also provided access to gym at the Embassy Suites and "Wego" bus pass. Close to major destinations.

A unique experience

Noisy environment, even on the 29th floor.

Great location and a unique building to stay, great view (from my room over the town). Niagara Falls is in a 10 min walking distance.

Awesome! Loved everything

Property was absolutely perfect. Easy to get to, easy to find. Perfect location in Niagara Falls. Top floor. Loved it. Would be my first pick to head back again.

Incredible view from the 28th floor made our stay worth it.
    • Luxury King Room with Falls View

Off site parking $32 US per day, Ridiculously high priced IHop in hotel, NFDF (Niagara Falls Destination Fee) tax added. I understand the tax will be removed if you request it.

Staff was polite/friendly, bed was very comfortable, WiFi was great, and our view of Niagara Falls from the 28th floor was spectacular.