Reviews of Ramada by Wyndham Vancouver Downtown This rating is a reflection of how the property compares to the industry standard when it comes to price, facilities and services available. It's based on a self-evaluation by the property. Use this rating to help choose your stay!

1221 Granville Street, V6Z 1M6 Vancouver, Canada

#70 of 81 hotels in Vancouver

6.2

6.1

• Reviewed: July 9, 2018

Tried to charge twice! Again!

I didn't actually get to stay because my mom paid for my hotel room, and the woman's asked for the card that the room was booked on. I said it was my moms and that she lives in Victoria, but that I had my ID and her phone number if she wanted to call. The woman said then she'd need me to pay even though my moms card had been debited. Was not going to pay for 1 room twice! All other hotels I've stayed at they don't ask to see the card you paid with. If it's paid they don't care how and by who. I called a friends friend who lived near by and thankfully was able to crash on their couch. This is not the first time this Ramada has tried to change us twice either!

Nothing, I didn't actually get to stay

• Reviewed: July 8, 2018

Right in the heart of downtown.
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

No one told us about the nightclub as part of the hotel!!! Nothing on Booking.com!!!If you like the sound of a bloke sitting in your room with a boom box going boom, boom, boom until 3am it’s ok... but if like us, you paid a lot of money for sleep then forget it! Two sleepless nights... paid up front so couldn’t move! I won’t do that again either!!! Breakfast terrible...three hard pancakes, two tiny slivers of bacon served by a bloke in t shirt and SHORTS! never again!

Right in the heart of downtown. Easy walk or bus ride to the waterfront.

• Reviewed: July 5, 2018

A below expectation experience in a tired hotel in a tired part of town. Overpriced for what it is.
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

The room was at the rear of the hotel down a confused corridor. The decor was tired, the bed creaked and the mattress was lumpy. Not a pleasant experience by any means and not one I will repeat.

• Reviewed: July 5, 2018

Helpful staff.
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

Our original room 31m2 was too small even to open a suitcase on the floor and the carpet and floor tiles were sticky. There was no view. The first morning our toilet blocked and flooded the bathroom and into the bedroom (fortunately clean water) after which the room was unusable. The staff were kind enough to move us to a large room which had a couch, fridge and microwave and a partial street view. The larger room made us feel at least we were getting value for money.

Comfortable bed.

• Reviewed: June 26, 2018

Hotel with some money spent could be a really decent place to want to stay!
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Hotel is in a good location. Lobby/reception area looked modern and clean. My view is this hotel does have the potential to be a high end moderately priced hotel if money was spent refurbishing and modernizing the rooms.

• Reviewed: June 25, 2018

Front desk was helpful and friendly.
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Rooms are a bit small and elevator is a bit outdated.

Front desk was helpful and friendly. Nice seating area in the lobby. Classy pub next door for a quick grab of drinks. The hotel is located along various transit routes and walking distance to popular locations such as Gastown, Yaletown, West End and Granville. Very convenient! Granville Center is busy with club goers in Friday and Saturday depending on your style. Overall, convenient and suits the needs of a tourist. Hotel staff service is a plus too!

• Reviewed: June 22, 2018

A good hotel for your money
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

The hotel was fine, but the area wasn't the best.

The staff at the front desk were very helpful and pleasant. We misplaced our entry card and they reissued another one without any problem. (after confirming with id)

• Reviewed: June 17, 2018

Overpriced old hotel
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

Room was small, smelled damp from the moment we walked in. After having a shower we realized there was no fan and the windows didn't open. I'm sure that room is moldy, there's no way for the moister to leave. The shower squealed and the plug was broken. I would expect more from $300 a night. Parking was advertised as $22 but was actually $25 per night, again for $300 I'd expect parking to be included.

The location was good, but that's why we chose that hotel. If I were to stay in the area again I wouldn't pick the Ramada.

• Reviewed: June 13, 2018

Great stay after upgraded!
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

The first room at the front we could hear the person talking & then snoring.

Booked then read reviews so there was some anticipation as to whether reviews were correct. We stayed 4 nights - initially we booked a standard queen which was very small & the hotel was fully booked as it was a Saturday but after upgrading was very happy with the room which was in the back of the hotel. Bed & pillows are very comfortable. We utilised the fridge & microwave. Most of the staff were friendly.

• Reviewed: June 12, 2018

Room in hotel good but would not stay here again due to grotty pub that is used by establishment .
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

The bar used by this hotel for the service of food is not a good add on. Would be safer not advertising breakfast and charging less or else provide this facility within the hotel

Breakfast was satisfactory, however it was served in an adjacent bar/pub which not to put too fine a point on it was dark add morbid and did not portray a picture of cleanliness. Walls were grotty and staff in bar not pleasant in comparison to staff in hotel

• Reviewed: June 11, 2018

The staff is really friendly and welcoming.
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

My room was right above a club. Going to sleep before 4 am was impossible.

The staff is really friendly and welcoming. The room was clean. I appreciated the safe in the room.

• Reviewed: June 7, 2018

Nice Stay. No Problems
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Had to pay for parking, but not too expensive. Elevators where small.

Nice old hotel in the center of town. Friendly staff. They gave us an upgrade, so that was nice.

• Reviewed: May 26, 2018

Nice Hotel, the room was not to lucky. But in general it was good
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

My room window was into the back looking at the other building in 5m distance. Extreme low light in the room.

the hotel is very central with good public transportation. Good bed's

• Reviewed: May 24, 2018

Good access to shop transportation
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Room 271 is very small no chair microwave small fridge in addition at night room very noise from sounds coming from outside

Good access to shop transportation

• Reviewed: May 22, 2018

Bad mattreses, poor breakfast,cards didn't work.
    • Studio Suite with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Bad mattreses, poor breakfast,cards didn't work. Friends went to see us and said two times we were not there.you Listen to music from the disco quite loudly

• Reviewed: May 22, 2018

it was all only OK.
    • Double Room - Non-Smoking

when i arrived they didn't find my reservation 10 min later after i told them numerous times by reservation number they started digging further they realized that someone else checked in on my name and reservation number. i did get another room but it was 130 am and they took forever to find out.

it was all only OK. wouldn't stay there again.

• Reviewed: May 21, 2018

Some of the staff was great!
    • Deluxe Double Suite - Non-Smoking

Your parking situation is awful and stupid. When we called we were told an extra car was $25. Then when we got there we were told that wasn’t true. Then told there was only one car per room but some how you didn’t even have enough spots for all the rooms which makes zero sense if you weren’t letting other people park in the lot. Needless to say, you need to figure out your parking situation because you get a 0 star for that!

Some of the staff was great!!!

• Reviewed: May 20, 2018

very nice staff, big room, rather clean, very good beds!
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

big room with kitchen, living room, bath, bed room,... very clean for that price! very comfortable bed, slept very well! rather central, we got everywhere by foot (in the city) although if I had an insured knee!

• Reviewed: May 18, 2018

Was convenient location and staff were friendly.

No ventilation in the rooms except if you have the aircon system on.

When we arrived our room wasn’t clean and had dirty sheets but it was quickly sorted and we were given another room. It was close to Yale town.

• Reviewed: May 14, 2018

Won't stay here again
    • Studio Suite with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Noise from the Nightclub was very loud kids couldn't sleep. Floor was super sticky and the air in the hallways/elevator are heavily scented (like to cover up the real smell) that made it difficult to breathe.

• Reviewed: May 14, 2018

I expected much more for the price I paid!

There were bugs in the room, carpet starting to fray between the room and the bathroom, the tub was nasty! Would never have a bath in that tub! The tile on the floor in the bathroom needed a good bleaching!

Staff were great and friendly,

• Reviewed: May 12, 2018

Stay away if you want to sleep at night.
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

The room was tiny and outdated, the elevators were slow, and the noise from the night club downstairs kept me from sleeping till 3am.... Will never stay here again.

• Reviewed: May 12, 2018

Worst experience I’ve had by Booking.com in terms of hotel chosen.
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

Parking, location of hotel, A/C, floors, beds, furniture, bathroom, view, and WIFI not working. Rooms difficult to find.

There was absolutely nothing that was good with our stay there!

• Reviewed: May 7, 2018

The property was fair and within walking distance of where I...
    • Double Room - Non-Smoking

I was quoted a set price by booking .com and when I got my check out receipt the rates were all over the place from a low of 234.40 (I was quoted about 169.00) to 337.60. Either booking.com messed up or the hotel doesn't honour the quote! I would not stay again on that basis.

The property was fair and within walking distance of where I needed to go

• Reviewed: May 5, 2018

Too bad you're having renovations.
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

They should give discount for my stay for not having Wi-Fi. I only could use their Wi-Fi on the last 2 days of my stay. I spent $200+ on my hp bill activating my 4g to get internet because there were no Wi-Fi. The staff seriously have some attitude problem. Very sarcastic. I will never stay there again. I regretted not staying at best western.

• Reviewed: May 2, 2018

We just needed a bed for the night and this was ok but we will not stay in this part of town again.
    • Double Room - Non-Smoking

We were upgraded so cannot guess how small a normal room was. the hotel needs upgrading to be able to charge what it does. There was a lot of noise from a nightclub (?) next door. air conditioning was very noise. bathroom was very small almost to the point of not being bale to close the door if you wanted to use the toilet. Any larger framed person would struggle in the bathroom.

• Reviewed: April 29, 2018

This is an awful place
    • Double Room - Non-Smoking

I did not like anything and I spent my time out if hotel

This place is not supposed to be in use. What you see on photo is very different from reality.

• Reviewed: April 25, 2018

The staff is nice , room was surface clean could have used a deep clean.
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

By advertising a breakfast coupon we assumed their was a restaurant onsite . There is not and the area is not the nicest.

There is no restaurant onsite . There is a nightclub and a pub below.

• Reviewed: April 24, 2018

Not good enough. Need to improve.
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

Room not clean. Only bed and toilet is cleaned rest not cleaned or vacuumed. And very noisy from upstairs. Structure to light so all sounds come trough. And at late night early morning lots of noise from corridor.

• Reviewed: April 23, 2018

I will return only if I can not find any other hotels better
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

The hotel is in the middle of red light district with drug addicts, drunken people around even though it’s quite safe. The facilities are just adequate without extra benefits.

The location is good right in the CBD , but the bus stop is right in front, difficult for taxis to park. The beds are comfortable

• Reviewed: April 18, 2018

I wouldn’t come back.
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Bathroom has a powerful urine smell in both the shower curtain and around the toilet Person in next room smokes so much pot that it wafted into our room.

• Reviewed: April 16, 2018

The location was excellent, very easy to get to many places...
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

The club next door had loud music until late into the night. Bring earplugs if staying on the weekend. The lobby was under heavy construction, and the elevator door card reader was fussy and slow. There was no fridge in the room, which would have been very useful as we were staying an entire week. Breakfast at the bar next door was mediocre for the price.

The location was excellent, very easy to get to many places and public transit from the hotel. Front desk staff was helpful, and cleaning staff was great. The attached bar next door had great atmosphere.

• Reviewed: April 14, 2018

IT was pathetic.
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

Everything sucks, it was under repair and this is communicated in fine print not visible to customers.

Nothing. The breakfast quantity served is so little good for a three old and not adults.

• Reviewed: April 13, 2018

Friendly staff, comfortable and clean.
    • Room Selected at Check-In

Although the renos were going on it was not an issue. The room really had a musty smell and no fan in bathroom.

Staff were friendly, bed was amazing, room was very clean but musty smelling. No air flow even with airconditioning on.

• Reviewed: April 8, 2018

Good for the one night we were there.
    • Studio Suite with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

The elevator was incredibly scary to ride as it took me to the basement several times when I had clicked fourth floor. Additionally, the construction in the lobby made things a little more complicated. Finally, the parking was atrocious. Getting my car out of that tiny parking lot was a huge struggle even with my tiny Toyota echo.

The room was very spacious and comfortable.

• Reviewed: March 31, 2018

The pillows were comfy and the room was super clean and was...
    • Room Selected at Check-In

The staff was weird. Check in took way to long and the inconveniences of the pre pay and damage deposit wasn’t great. I’ve never had to deal with that difficult of a check in. Normally I just pay for my room and then all is good. Checking out was worse, employees seem to like to waste your time. And stand around without helping anyone.

The pillows were comfy and the room was super clean and was nice to stay in.

• Reviewed: March 26, 2018

It was absolutely horrendous.
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

What could have been better you ask ? Staying anywhere else than the Ramada....never again.

We liked absolutely nothing...service was horrible..point by point at arrival *couldn't find hotel *no place to park to check in *had a very long wait upon check in *was told to surrender our keys for parking( that was not in the ad) *was told our vehicle would be in a locked underground parkade *room was cold...smelly...could not use their fridge due to incredible odor. *1 working elevator which had a max capacity of 5. *Had our vehicle broken into on the hotel site as it was parked outside in a back unlit alley with no surveillance. *recieved zero help from any hotel staff after discovering the vandalism...which was pouring rain and not so much as a garbage bag to cover my window !! *Extremely rude staff..unfriendly..and unprofessional.

• Reviewed: March 22, 2018

Location is great if you want to be downtown, (not great if...
    • Deluxe Double Suite - Non-Smoking

A few pillow cases had stains on them, the hotel has no amenities, outdated, extremely loud throughout the night being right above a club

Location is great if you want to be downtown, (not great if you don’t like a LOT of noise and homeless people), got 15% discount on food at the bar next door

• Reviewed: March 19, 2018

I loved the pillows in the room.

Only 1 elevator worked but they are remodeling the lobby so it is to be expected.

I loved the pillows in the room. Expect some noise. It is on the busiest street in Vancouver and there is a bar and night club next door.

• Reviewed: March 12, 2018

Affordable Accomodations in the heart of Downtown!
    • Room Selected at Check-In

It is an older building, although they are currently doing renovations. The decor was a little drab and outdated and there was a bit of a musty smell in the room I was staying in. Creaky floors were a mild distraction and you could hear some of the sounds from the hallway through the door.

Great location just a short walk from many venues in Downtown Vanvouver. If you're visiting the city, or looking for a place to crash after taking in a late concert, you won't have far to go. Offers affordable accomodations so you can spend your cash on enjoying the night life!

• Reviewed: March 6, 2018

Price and availability and location.
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Price and availability and location. The staff were friendly, efficient and helpful. The renovations were a little inconvenient but not difficult. The room, although a little small it was very clean as was the bathroom.

• Reviewed: March 5, 2018

Good time
    • Double Room - Non-Smoking

There was not a folding chair or base to set up my luggage. The room location is not clearly marked on the floor walls. The elevator is too slow

The place is clean and comfortable

• Reviewed: March 5, 2018

Too expensive for the low quality.
    • Room Selected at Check-In

It’s a creaky old hotel, superficially spruced up. Slow elevator, tiny rooms, not worth the downtown Vancouver hotel price. And bad parking situation.

Good location.

• Reviewed: March 1, 2018

Overall it was a pleasant stay.
    • Room Selected at Check-In

Heating system could be improved (cold air was being blown out most of the night)

Staff were very friendly and accommodating and went the extra mile when double booked to insure we had a place to stay . Big, clean rooms up to standard.

• Reviewed: March 1, 2018

The bass from the club, the bed frame was sticking out and...
    • Deluxe Double Suite - Non-Smoking

The bass from the club, the bed frame was sticking out and my kid hurt herself, the phone was broken, due to Reno’s the elevator was super slow so we had to walk up and down

• Reviewed: February 28, 2018

The location and ease of connecting with buses and train to...
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

Renovations in the lobby were not a major inconvenience. A blanket in the room would be helpful .

The location and ease of connecting with buses and train to airport was close. Lots of restaurants and convenience stores nearby. Staff were excellent

• Reviewed: February 27, 2018

That it was a 6 minute walk from the vogue
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

That nobody did anything when I said I get a room upgrade and never got it. And nobody said anything when I complained about the loud music all night.

That it was a 6 minute walk from the vogue

• Reviewed: February 27, 2018

Enjoed Vancouver immeasurably - would find alternate accomodation next time.
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

Dated décor and cold room- the AC heated the room and it was either a feast or famine. The bathroom was adequate but cold as well. The bed was ok- not uncomfortable but not luxury either. Paper cups - not ideal!

Location excellent , no fault with staff, The renovations [which I was informed about ] were an inconvenience but not a deal breaker. Breakfast was in pub next door and was ok.

• Reviewed: February 26, 2018

Run Down, Nothing Works, Overpriced for what you get.
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

Be wary of the free room upgrade. That means they are putting you above the club downstairs and you won't be able to sleep a wink. The kitchenette is poorly stocked. 2 mugs and only 1 wine glass. The "coldest" setting on the fridge was warmer than the room was when I arrived. The Ice Machine didn't work. It's an overpriced dump.

The bed was decent.

• Reviewed: February 23, 2018

Location great but that’s about it.
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

It was not clean, very noisy there a night clue next door. You pay for breakfast and they tell you what you can eat.

The staff were very helpful, and it was close to the hop on hop off tram. 👍

• Reviewed: February 18, 2018

• Queen Room - Non-Smoking

Could hear neighbors and people above us, staff wasn't friendly, had to pay for parking, cable didn't work, room was not cleaned properly, elevator want operating and we were on the 4th floor.

• Reviewed: February 17, 2018

I'm a carpenter/contractor so I observed lots of things that needed TLC.
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

Elevators were slow and in machanically seemed to operate a little rough. The quests I rode up with were a little nervous about the banging noises on the way up. I used the stairs for the remainder of my stay.

Room was great! Like being close to the Morrisey Pub/restaurant. Coffee ☕️ In the room could have been better. I had to track down a maid cart for sugar. Raw sugar would have been more to my liking. Good luck with the lobby renos!!!

• Reviewed: February 15, 2018

Very good choice if you want an affordable downtown hotel.
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

The inn is a fair distance from shopping but if you want a walk it takes about 15 minutes.

The room was a nice size, the bed was very comfortable. The bathroom is nicely designed so that it is easy to put out cosmetics, curling iron, etc. I especially like the cleanliness of the room and hallways. Good place to stay at a reasonable rate.

• Reviewed: February 9, 2018

To put it simply - I would never return there nor would I recommend it to anyone I know.
    • Double Room - Non-Smoking

I had a terrible time in locating my room (608) every time I stepped off the elevator. And I also found it hard to find the elevator. There are not enough visible and readable location signs. I had a coupon for breakfast and had no idea that the restaurant (?) was in fact the old, poorly furnished night club . I sat for a moment had a cup of coffee but the atmosphere and surroundings put me off ordering breakfast. .

The friendly faces and expressions at the reception area. What I liked liked

• Reviewed: February 7, 2018

• Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Room was noisy (could hear music from bar downstairs all night). Room was VERY small. Blood stain on comforter. View was of fire escape stairwell between buildings. Carpets were dirty. Everything in building looked old and worn.

Staff checking is in was great. Very friendly and helpful.

• Reviewed: February 7, 2018

I stayed several times over the last month and I've been very happy.
    • Room Selected at Check-In

No complaints and I really gave this some thought..

The staff were very accomodating when I needed extra time to check out given my friend was sick and could not help me pack. During another stay, I needed to interview 2 residents of the downtown east side for a television project and they were not discriminated against nor given any attitude from your staff. I think this is important because during a stay at another hotel, I walked in and sat in the lobby with the same person I was interviewing, and we were approached and asked if we were guests. 1) We were both dressed appropriately and not dirty or unkempt and 2) no,it wasn't a Ramada, Hilton, or Fairmount but a hotel in the DTES! So again, I thank the staff for their respect of my guests for they are people like you and I.

• Reviewed: February 2, 2018

Great central comfy bed, checked in hours early no problems...
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

We were initially given an internal room (314) which Wasn’t great but as soon as a swap was requested it was no probs

Great central comfy bed, checked in hours early no problems and staff were fab

• Reviewed: January 31, 2018

AWFULL!!
    • Double Room - Non-Smoking

The facility is on remodelation, no lobby, no business center to print anything, the room was initially clean but was not cleaned again for 5 days, no fresh towels, no toiletries or coffee even when I requested to clean the room on the 3rd. day

FAST CHECK IN

• Reviewed: January 29, 2018

I didn't feel safe in the area at all, there was a lady...
    • Double Room - Non-Smoking

I didn't feel safe in the area at all, there was a lady sitting outside the building with a rat running all over her body, smoking a joint and screaming at her boyfriend. I was inappropriately spoken to by men on the street on three occassions. The building was under renovations and didn't look anything like it did on the website. The rooms are more like dorms and quite dated and there was a lot of drunk people around early morning making lots of noise. The place was OK for a night but I wouldn't stay any longer. On the plus side, the staff were fantastic!

• Reviewed: January 29, 2018

Hotel needs new elevators, good to have a new construction for the lobby, good thinking.
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

The elevators are old. The room keys do not open it properly. You need to push the card 'very' slowly and this is like a secret operating code which hotel personnel spends so much time for every visitor. I feel sorry for them for their unfortunate multitasking. The hotel is just on the bars street, I wish I knew it in advance :(

The people on the desk were very helpful. Very nice people, probably the most important of all.

• Reviewed: January 28, 2018

Would not recommend
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

This was the most unwelcoming hotel experience I have had. The staff were unfriendly and did not communicate well. The room was very noisy at night due to music blasting in the restaurant next door. All in all, I would not recommend this hotel to anyone.

• Reviewed: January 24, 2018

4.0
    Just about served it’s purpose
    • Room Selected at Check-In

Very dated, poor picture on the Tv, undergoing renovation but doesn’t say that on your site only found out morning of travel

The property looks nothing like the puctures

• Reviewed: January 23, 2018

The brand new comfortable bed and bedding, clean spacious...

The total price that booking .com confirmed with me l, in a confirmation email, did not show the enormous amount of tax that would be added. It was in the fine print somewhere else. If booking in Canada check the taxes! They are horrendous. An extra $70-80. Also the area is too scary to walk around at night, even as a couple. Not suitable for stays with children unless you want them to see intense homelessness and litter everywhere.

The brand new comfortable bed and bedding, clean spacious room.

• Reviewed: January 19, 2018

Comfortable but expensive
    • Studio Suite with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Very old, right next to a nightclub so very hard to sleep at night. Very expensive for an old run down hotel

Easy access, easy booking and payment, quick responses to any questions and comfortable beds

• Reviewed: January 16, 2018

I do not recommend this hotel.
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

The pictures make it look much better than it is. It is a very old building. The room we stayed in had a view of the light well. We kept the drapes closed. The ceiling light fixture jiggled every time the guest in the room above us walked across the floor. He must have not been sleepy as he was up late and woke up early. Overall my rating would be a one.

Room was tiny. Very noisy property. Stay someplace else.

• Reviewed: January 7, 2018

Staffs are very nice, first day we came the elvator didn’t...
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

Sound-proofing wasn’t good, our bed is next to the door, I understand the hotel is downtown and room is smaller but we could heared people walked by or talked loud which was quiet annoying when you were ready to bed.

Staffs are very nice, first day we came the elvator didn’t work, fortunately our room is at the third floor and the staff offer to carry our suitcase which is very helpful.

• Reviewed: January 3, 2018

will not revisit. will not recommend.
    • Studio Suite with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

lousy wifi, drops every few minutes. tiny room, even though it had the beds. tv uses antenna, no cable, image very fuzzy. no frig, no microwave. long wait at the elevator, share with hotel staff hauling laundry. elevator key works poorly, requires multiple tries each time. front desk gave wrong info on train, some were cold, a few did smile. they have a locked in deal where if you don't like the room, its too bad, zero chance to cancel. its a one visit only type of place.

one good thing is the downtown location. nice restaurants nearby and short bus rides to destinations.

• Reviewed: January 2, 2018

Would not recommend this hotel - not up to usual Ramada standards.
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

Hotel floors in lobby and hallways looked like they had never been vacuumed. Both elevators were broken for 2 days & weren’t fixed when we left. Carpet in stairwell was all bubbled like it was not glued down. Our bathroom sink drain was broken & our shower had high pitched squealing sound. Analog TV service with limited channels & terrible picture. M on the Ramada sign on top of building was burnt out. This hotel needs some serious TLC.

• Reviewed: January 2, 2018

Meh.
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

The elevator is tiny and sketchy. Everything is packing into the rooms like sardines. The tv was really pixelated. The walls are thin and it’s like the people on the floor above have cinderblocks on their feet.

The beds were very comfy and the sheets were soft!

• Reviewed: December 30, 2017

Called reception at 11pm because some of the bed sheets had...
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Called reception at 11pm because some of the bed sheets had not been changed. We were told they were looking into it....30min later nothing. We went down to ask again, finally they brought a new bed because they couldn't bother changing the sheets. No real sorry or any smile and had to ask several time...very disappointed for the price paid.

• Reviewed: December 29, 2017

It was an ok stay. Definitely not worth the price for it. It is not best area for families with kids
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

The bathroom spelled of urine. The space of the room was too small. The area was very noisy. Would not recommend it for families.

I liked the privacy and the staff. The staff were very accommodating.

• Reviewed: December 24, 2017

Perfect base in downtown Vancouver
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

The queen room is small for two people but if you are only using it for sleeping it’s perfect.

This hotel exceeded my expectations. Based on the reviews I had read it didn’t sound great but the room was extremely clean, the staff friendly and helpful, the location excellent and the facilities perfect for travellers. I highly recommend. Hotel is walking distance to shopping, restaurants, public transport and more.

• Reviewed: December 24, 2017

Not their fault but also not a good option if you need any sleep at all.
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

No way you get ANY sleep between screaming, drunk, manner less and disrespectful kids.

The Staff were excellent, very polite, efficient and cool as all be while lunicy and madness seem to surround them

• Reviewed: December 15, 2017

• Room Selected at Check-In

The carpet on the 6th floor hallway and inside our room smell stinky on our first night, we requested for air freshener cause we could not sleep.

• Reviewed: December 11, 2017

wouldn't stay again
    • Room Selected at Check-In

the fire alarm going off at 8am was not great feature as well as carpets stained and dirty. Cracked bathroom sink and room didn't smell fresh

bed comfortable