Reviews of Radisson Saskatoon 3 stars

405 20th Street, S7K 6X6 Saskatoon, Canada

#26 of 52 hotels in Saskatoon

• Standard Room with Two Queen Beds

Found a big bottle of chew next to the bed in the drawer. Also a bottle of pop on the window ledge. While the room was clean, they obviously don't check everything after every guest leaves. Pool has some garbage around the edge and some garbage floating in it. Could do with some extra checks

Great location. Staff were friendly and helpful. Underground parking is a big plus. Location is good. Very central. Good views from the rooms. Big pool and an awesome looking waterside though it wasn't turned on when we were there. Restaurant is a little on the expensive side. Had supper and it was great. Breakfast was average.

• Standard Room with Two Queen Beds

Requested room close to pool got a room 5 floors away and furthest room from the elevators. Picked hotel as has waterside forest advertise that they only turn it on for weekends. Tub was very worn and dirty looking. Stopper didnt work was unable the bath small children. Ask for discount as was very disspointemt. Was very rudley told I'm not capable of that. I wasn't rude politely told them what was wrong. Will NEVER stay there again

Beds ok

• Standard Room with Two Queen Beds

Honestly, I can't think of anything. I had an amazing experience!

The staff was very friendly and professional! The general manager, Patty I would love to give extra credit as she was very caring and helpful for everything!!

• Premium Queen Room

At checkout, no deposit returned. They stated that the room rate went up on one of our nights due to the hotel being busy? The room quoted to us on booking.com was not the rate we paid, we ended up paying way more then what was stated at our confirmation booking with booking.com

No credit card needed, but deposit taken. The room was clean and comfortable. Check in was quick and smooth.

• Standard Room with Two Queen Beds

The parking was our only sore point. Very tight and awkward parking options. We preferred to park across the street even though we had to pay extra.

The beds were very comfortable, and the staff were very friendly. Check in and out was efficient.

• Standard Room with Two Queen Beds

The seating area way to close to the front desk that I turned around and banged up my leg pretty hard. The room was the worst I’ve experienced while our stay. We’ve stayed here a handful of times before and thought it was great. The fridge would not properly stay closed, the bathroom sink was plugged and we found dirty socks under our bed.

The location was bang on. My boys really enjoyed the water slide.

• Standard Room with Two Queen Beds

The bed wasn’t attached to the wall so every time we sat at the end of the bed the bed would rise up a lot on the other end. But they were comfortable!

THe hotel was wonderful and great location! Iwould for sure stay here again!

• Premium Queen Room

Fire alarm went off at 2am. Shower head was broken in our room. Room heater fan was extremely loud making it hard to sleep.

Downtown location is great. Underground parking was nice with the winter weather.

• King Room with Sofa Bed and River View

only 1 bottle of water in room - even after asking, dirty coffee mug, forgot takeout coffee cups - after asking as well

fruit smoothy samples, excellent steak dinner

• Standard Room with Two Queen Beds

I found a really gross stain that looked like dried blood on the underside of the duvet that I was sleeping under. I informed front desk, they told housekeeping and housekeeping took a very long time to fix it. My blankets and sheets were left in a heap on my bed for most of the day. Also, the tv was not set up properly and was very patchy.

The pool was nice

Honestly, could have used an extra package or 2 of coffee, cream and sugar

The room was spacious enough for my toddlers playpen/crib, whom loved the space of the room and the scenery, as always really enjoyed my stay with Radisson

• Corner Queen Room with River View

Parking was underground but was $15 per night, reasonable for downtown in a city, parked on the street for free.

Had a corner queen room with a view of the river, very nice, bed was very comfortable and the breakfast was excellent ( received the breakfast free as part of the “fall into winter” promotion), bacon, eggs, toast, hash browns, juice, coffee and small smoothie.

Non dairy egg white omelet with spinach, peppers, mushroom, boiled potatoes and sourdough bread was the best hotel breakfast ever. The staff were really great here and the location is the best :)

clean , comfortable king size bed,quiet and very centrally locate within walking distance of mall and movie theatres . The staff were very pleasant and willing to help in anyway the could .

I was very displeased with our check-in. The hotel says check-in is anytime after 3pm. When we arrived at 6pm, we wanted to dump our luggage, make a quick change, and then head out at 6:30pm to attend a funeral. They said there was no room ready of "our type", could we wait 20 minutes. I explained no we couldn't. I asked why the room was not ready and they said a sports team had delayed their check-out due to bad weather and they were still cleaning all the rooms. I told them that hotel check-out time is noon, and why didn't they ask the sports team to leave and offer to store their luggage. They said the bad weather was beyond their control, and I restated that having them out of their room was NOT beyond their control, and that I should not be inconvenienced because some sports team decided they wanted to overstay their room. This was completely UNACCEPTABLE and I hope the staff will learn from this that if someone reserves a room, the room MUST be ready when they show up.

Room was quiet, comfortable and clean. Can't ask for anything more for a good sleep.

• Standard Room with Two Queen Beds

When I had a problem with locked luggage, the staff solved the issue quickly and successfully. "No problem," they said. All aspects of stay were good. Great bed, good food.

• Standard Room with Two Queen Beds

Slow elevators, long wait for breakfast and common areas not that clean. Lobby newly renovated but other parts are older and in need of repair.

Good wifi in room, good location.

• Standard Room with Two Queen Beds

Parkade difficult to access-parking tight- meal options limited with one formal eating/ bar area - when pool and waterslids geared to kids and family more casual eating and menu would be helpful. Noisy at night with room by elevator cause recording announcing arrival of elevator to floor annoying. Heating units in middle of room so blowing air into face at night.

Beds comfortable. Kids enjoyed pool/water slide. Staff friendly

• Standard Room with Two Queen Beds

No breakfast and parking underground is very tight. When I asked about breakfast the person behind the desk offered to sell me breakfast passes for $15/person..... no thank you.

• Standard Room with Two Queen Beds

After night one we noticed the sheets were not washed. There was old blood stains. We should looked before sleeping!

Nice pool and water slide. Elevators fast.

If you want to park at the hotel you have to pay an extra fee. Other times we have stayed here the fee was waived. This time we were told because we booked it through booking .com we had to pay the extra fee to park here. As we drove like many others do on their trips. When we arrived to park there was only one stall left. Which had an employee blocking telling us we couldn't have it because he was saving it for someone else. Well to bad have more available parking. We paid to stay here too and the extra fee to park. Not sure I will stay here again. In the past this was our go to hotel. Think we will reconsider after this stay.

Location is good

• Standard Room with Two Queen Beds

We have tried the cafe a couple times now and we will not go back. Service was awful both times. First time we walked out. This time waited 10 minutes to have our order taken then 27 minutes for our meals. Table beside us ordered about 10 minutes after us and received their food before us. It wasn't even that busy.

The hotel was great. Staff was excellent. Didn't have decaf coffee in the room, within minutes housekeeping ran some up with a big smile.

• Premium Queen Room

Excellent service from hotel staff! We requested them to assist us in the kitchen with a microwave oven and they offered to bring one for our private use to our room! Great location! Very clean!

• Queen Room

I can't think of a thing.

The view from the room was amazing. We were upgraded to a corner room on the top floor, and it was incredible. Dinner from room service was a little pricey, but so delicious. I do wish there had been more low-fat options as my gallbladder doesn't allow me to eat normally, but the Korean beef over rice was really good. My husband had the burger, and he loved it. We spent a couple hours in the pool and hot tub before bed, and it was quite relaxing. Our nephew and niece didn't want to get out. Checking in and out was so easy and painless. The staff were friendly and helpful. Overall, it was a great experience.

• Standard Room with Two Queen Beds

It was hard to hear people on the phone when ordering something, and the view from the room was just a bunch of machines.

The bed was nice and comfy, and the room was warm and inviting.

• Standard Room with Two Queen Beds

The hotel is pet friendly, however limited access to dog-friendly outdoor parks, we were not aware that the entire riverfront park is pet-free.

Radisson Saskatoon's Aroma restaurant has excellent brunch and service, my husband has a number of dietary restrictions and the kitchen was very accommodating in serving up excellent and delicious plates both mornings that we dined in. The front desk staff was also very helpful in finding us a quiet room with a view on a busy summer weekend, thank you!

• Standard Room with Two Queen Beds

Parking is a nightmare! Underground parking, is brutal, and fills up quickly. Coffee could use an upgrade.

The beds were comfy, staff friendly, the waterslide, and pool are excellent.

• Premium Queen Room

A little more room in our room when we pulled out the sofa bed for my daughter. There just wasn't a lot of room to move around.

Nice, clean, safe and secure. Staff was all very nice, rooms were comfortable and we slept well. The room was pretty and the bed super comfortable. We had breakfast in the restaurant and it was amazing. I would definitely recommend the radisson to anyone traveling to Saskatoon.

• Standard Room with Two Queen Beds

Gave the restaurant a second chance after last visit. Again short staffed. Partner had a pouched egg on muffin with fruit bowl. Egg was cold. Knew by the time waitress got back we would likely be done. Waitress gets back to us to ask how the food is. We say the egg is cold. Half the egg and muffin are gone. So two bites. She says. Would you like me to bring you another once, since you had that one? I lost it and said did you really ask that? Couldn't get out of there fast enough. Then heard the lady a couple tables down complain her egg was cold. I stopped at the front desk. They said ya they are short staff today.

Great location downtown walking distance to most of what you need

• Queen Room

A cost for parking is ridiculous to me, the last thing I want to do after already paying for a hotel is pay them more money. We also didn't have a microwave in our room which I was told about before hand but still inconvenient especially with a baby. The rooms don't have a lot of space in them for a stroller so we found it to be quite cramped. The one food order we made was subpar.

Staff was great.

• Premium Queen Room with Riverview with Sofa Bed

Room was to small for the price There was a bachelorette party and a wedding it was way too loud after 11pm with people coming and going.

Location was excellent

• Queen Room

Your prices have to be more consistent. If u are charging $15.00 for parking u should charge everyone for parking .i was there earlier this yr. I was charged and 2other families we were with didn't ,and we are seniors and on your web site it says seniors don't pay for parking . Just something to think about

• Standard Room with Two Queen Beds

Arrived at 2:30am after a very long drive, so 'do not disturb' sign was placed. The maid did not come at all that day, though the sign was removed by noon when we left for a funeral. That left us addressing supplies etc in the evening after a stressful day. I found it unusual to not have a hotel guide to orient to times, locations (pool, for example), amenities in the hotel and in the area. We were not made aware when we arrived that the slide is only open specific days and times, and was one of the reasons we booked this hotel.

Restaurant food quality and service was fantastic. The room is very comfortable. The front staff were helpful and tried hard to resolve concerns. The maid did do a great job day two. A lovely pool and hot tub.

• Standard Room with Two Queen Beds

Bathroom was too small had to sit on toilet to close the door... duvet was washed i think and not dried property as on all 4 beds (we had 2 rooms) they were lumpy and looked very strange. Also the sink was plugged and the phone beside the bed had no wires to the wall?

ease of getting from parkade to our room... did't have to go thru front lobby

• Standard Room with Two Queen Beds

slide not open only on week ends bedding changed every two days does that mean I sleet in dirty sheets that somebody else slept in carpet not laying flat to floor an dangerous they charged 100 hundred dollar hold that they did not tell me about any where a lot of broken items in room rest not set for children on menu items

• Premium Queen Room

Didn't realize I would have to pay for parking, that cost me an extra $60. That wasn't in my budget. A continental breakfast would have been nice No restaurants for families within walking distance. Mostly bars. Good thing Saskatoon is easy to get around.

The bed, pillows and comforter were very comfortable. Slides and pool were great fun, made the families weekend!

• Reviewed: 30 April 2017

• Standard Room with Two Queen Beds

When I was checking in, my credit card was having trouble the lady made a rude remark towards me about not having credit.

The front desk worker (guy)the 2nd night I stayed.

• Reviewed: 23 April 2017

• Standard Room with Two Queen Beds

There was hair still left in our bathroom. The room was aged.

Beds are very comfortable. The water park is excellent for families. Staff was extremely helpful!

• Standard Room with Two Queen Beds

Water slides only open on weekend and pool freezing. Booked there for 4 nights because of water slides. Left after 1 night and moved to Sheraton. Update your website about no water slides during week.

• Reviewed: 6 April 2017

• Standard Room with Two Queen Beds

The room was smaller than anticipated and the bathroom was quite tight. The beds seemed to have seen better days and were not the most comfortable. The rooms could use an update to match the lobby. We requested a crib and it was not in our room when we arrived after midnight due to flight delays, it was not worth worrying about but would have been nice to have.

The pool and waterslide were most fund for my toddler and the lobby was lovely. The place was clean.

• Reviewed: 28 March 2017

• Premium Queen Room

The underground parking was very tight. Perhaps making an area specifically for people with larger vehicles would help.

I loved the location and that this hotel is not just pet friendly but VERY pet friendly. Almost every staff member knew our pet's name!

• Premium King Room

I had to fix the curtains or otherwise I might of been charged for them, they were off the hooks along with the sticks to open the curtains. It would ev nice to have the room in order before check in.

The bed was great and the scenery was awesome!! The hotel workers were nice.

Ordered breakfast room service. Meal was tasteless and undercooked (panfried potatoes were still hard)

The room was clean, spacious and bed was very comfortable

• Reviewed: 15 March 2017

• Premium Queen Room

The pillows were a little too stiff but we still enjoyed our stay

The size of room was great for my daughter to roam around and adventure in , she loved the window view of the city , still an amazing place to stay

• Reviewed: 9 March 2017

• Standard Room with Two Queen Beds

Waterslide not running during the week. Couple food crumbs were found when we moved in from a previous guest. Windows not well insulated.

Room was nice. Good location.

• Reviewed: 23 February 2017

• Queen Room

The pool. Water slides were down. One of the main reasons for going there.

I liked the cleanliness of the room as well as the comfort. For the price we paid I think we definitely got our money's worth!

We went for a weekend of watersliding with the kids, but no waterslide working all weekend... disapointment for everyone

Comfy , clean , but sketchy neighbourhood, many homeless people a block away

• Premium Queen Room

Do not stay at this hotel whenever there are Rush games happening. There were parties all night long, never got any sleep, and the water slide wasn't working. The kids were pretty disappointed.

• Reviewed: 18 February 2017

• Premium King Room

The hotel was nice, the staff were friendly upon check in. We had a king room with a river view (1521) and the view was probably the best in the city, I say this having stayed at all the river view hotels.

• Reviewed: 13 February 2017

• Premium King Room

What I did like was the restaurant very good service and a very good meal Also loved the pool and water slides

Very noisy at night people kept us up also they got sick all over the hallway and on panel of elevator Bed was uncomfortable Very expensive for room also extra for parking. The buffet was cold and expensive some ladies were very unhappy there cleaning off the tables very grumpy looking no smiles at all There elevators service was very poor two were only running the third was not Very disappointing!!!!

• Reviewed: 21 January 2017

• Premium Queen Room

The bed was too comfy, I hogged all the blankets from my spouse she didn't like that too much

The bed was so comfy, I hogged all the blankets from my spouse, I loved it, the view was amazing

• Reviewed: 13 January 2017

• Queen Room

Breakfast is a treat to be served in bed but I did find it wasn't worth the value and the sausages aren't something I would eat again and I'm not a picky eater

I was in room 716 I loved the lay out and the hig skylight ceiling. Beautiful room.

• Premium Queen Room with Riverview with Sofa Bed

We paid for hide a bed room and when we pulled out wasn't remade from last guests. Called front. Took awhile to get sheets at 12am and nothing was said by front end staff about it at all.

• Premium King Room

We ordered food and it took over an hour when they said 20 minutes. The elevators took up to 15 minutes at times, the pool elevator was broken and the pool was filthy. Our room was decent but there was 0 sound barrier from the hallway. We were also woken up by Radisson staff at 4 a.m. when they were talking in the hallway and slid the receipt under the door. Also they sold us a parking pass for 15 dollars and we drive around the underground parking for 20 minutes to fund we couldn't park down there so we drove home and cabbed from our house. All and all we were very unsatisfied. We understand it was new years but if you're charging 200 a night for a room you should ensure you cater to your customers. Seemed like it was a cash grab

The bed was confortable

• Standard Room with Two Queen Beds

Room service could been more ready. It will was slow. Had to go to front desk to acquire what I needed.

Accommodation for short notice. When trouble with internet. Staff fixed the issue Promptly.

• Reviewed: 31 December 2016

• Queen Room

We go in late but staff was good hour room was clean nice view of city out the window not like some hotels we have stays you see the roof top out your window

Clean room service food was good will stay again

• Reviewed: 5 December 2016

• Standard Room with Two Queen Beds

The room was quite dirty when we had checked in, the bathroom had medium length dark hairs on the floor, in the tub, on the toilet seat and even in the sink, and it was quite noticeable. I found a ponytail on the floor by the desk that was covered in the same dark hairs, there were a few French fry pieces on the floor and a pen. So it clearly was not cleaned very well at all. Also, both the room service menu and the menu in the Aroma restaurant stated that lunch starts at 11:00 am, I went in at 10:52am and asked if I could have the lunch menu a few minutes early and the waitress told me lunch will not be served until 11:30, I mentioned that the menu states otherwise, she went to discuss with the kitchen and came back with a lunch menu but still tells me I can't have my lunch until other people in the restaurant have had breakfast.. what a joke

Great location, the staff were friendly

• Reviewed: 16 November 2016

• Standard Room with Two Queen Beds

front desk staff wanted a deposit and stated to give it back when we checkout when i did check out they told me i didn't put a deposit just paid for the room after telling me that they made me pay an extra $150.00 for the room

i liked everything minus the deposit that was not paid it back as they promised, but had an excellent sleep here bathroom and bed were excellent. View of the river was just a bonus!

• Reviewed: 25 October 2016

Mint shampoo was awful.

Comfy bed, nice linens, quiet room. We got back to the hotel around midnight and had front desk staff reserve us a table for a large group for breakfast, they accommodated our group nicely.

• Reviewed: 15 October 2016

• Standard Room with Two Queen Beds

Found out that waterside aren't available during the week unless during the holidays. We were in Stoon for a funeral but was hoping to sneak in some water sliding Friday morning.

Food has large portions and so well plated that it makes me want to take a photo and post it on FB.!

• Standard Room with Two Queen Beds

Wish the waterslide would have been open our entire stay. We were there during a school break of Thursday and Friday Saturday so school staff as a lifeguard could have been hired for a longer time this weekend. Watersliding couldn't begin until Friday at 4 which was unfortunate- they were why we booked this particular hotel.

Staff was very friendly

• Reviewed: 27 September 2016

Room was a little small No fridge Room service breakfast (hash browns weren't cooked thoroughly- and there were stains in both coffee mugs)

The bed was unreal comfortable.

• Reviewed: 25 September 2016

• Standard Room with Two Queen Beds

very poor wifi connection in the rooms. Could not use Wifi at all! The heating/cooling system was very loud, couldn't use during the night as it would wake us up.

Beds were very comfortable. Rooms a bit too warm for us.

• Reviewed: 16 September 2016

• Queen Room

Communication between website and hotel was terrible and stressful to deal with on day of wedding. Paid an insane amount for parking. Asked about parking before hand and the person at the counter did not explaine anything or offer to pay for a pass for the night. Ended up spending 30$ on parking and had to get up early to renew the pass at 6am.

• Reviewed: 24 August 2016

The room only had a king-sized bed and no couch or pull out. Had booked a room for adult with 2 children.

Bed was comfy and kids loved the pool and waterslide!

• Reviewed: 23 August 2016

Parking is a challenge if there are other events nearby as their parkade is shared with public too. The safe in our room was jammed and maintenance did not respond to our request to fix it during our stay.

Location was good with a nice view of the river.

• Reviewed: 18 August 2016

• Standard Room with Two Queen Beds

A fan in the bathroom would have been good. The drain in the bathtub was slow.

The beds are very comfortable. Clean gym. Very close to the river walking path. Friendly staff.

• Reviewed: 16 August 2016

• Standard Room with Two Queen Beds

Clean room. Enjoyed the food and service at the hotel's restaurant. Great location. Parking underground is nice. Great view of the river from our room window.

• Reviewed: 14 August 2016

• Standard Room with Two Queen Beds

shower, water pressure was quite low, there was no hotel information book which would have helped in the delivery of all it offers, where things are and area around the hotel for things to do, see, where to eat, etc. Parking cost for guests is WAY too high! Should charge more for local traffic, but offer a very low, if not free, cost for parking ones vehicle while staying here

Breakfast was very good!! Beds were quite comfy for both my wife and I where we don't share comfort opinions often. The room was quiet, despite it being right across from the elevators! Room was very clean, and the wet-nap was a nice touch for the remote control

• Reviewed: 5 August 2016

• Standard Room with Two Queen Beds

The last day we were there, the restaurant was short staffed. Not the fault of the staff that was there, but we never had anyone come around to fill our coffee cups. Also -- though I know there is no smoking anywhere, there were a lot of people smoking outside and the area wasn't that large. People are going to smoke, especially older people who can't quit. So it would have been nice to have an area out of the wind and elements and maybe even a few chairs for them.

The bed was excellent.

• Reviewed: 2 August 2016

• Standard Room with Two Queen Beds

The fact that u have to pay for parking it is a reduced rate but if u are staying at an hotel u should not have to pay for parking

The location was very good and easy to get around the city

• Reviewed: 27 July 2016

• Corner Queen Room with Sofa Bed

The corner suite was exceptionally cramped. The bed was comfortable but smaller than a standard queen. The bathroom was tiny with almost no counter space. Would be fine for one person.

The location was exceptional with the river park right next to the hotel and city center only a few steps away. The views from the corner suite were excellent with two large windows.

• Reviewed: 21 July 2016

Bathroom was not clean. Hair from previous occupants clearly seen on the floor once we stepped in the bathroom. Foot rest had a huge stain. Worn out furniture overall.

The breakfast at Cafe Aroma was superb. The waitresses were super nice ans the meal portion was adequate. I was given a complimentary small-sized fruit smoothie and home-made berry jam.

• Reviewed: 20 July 2016

We had no complaints

Our entire stay was excellent. Great staff, nice clean rooms. Beds were comfortable. Our family enjoyed the pool during our stay. Location was great as the Taste of Saskatchewan was on during our stay.

• Reviewed: 19 July 2016

• Standard Room with Two Queen Beds

For sure the location was the best for our stay in Saskatoon. The restaurant is very convenient and has a good food. The apt is clean and everything worked very well.

Browse Radisson Saskatoon traveller photo gallery