Reviews of Radisson Suites Hotel Toronto Airport 3 stars

640 Dixon Road, Etobicoke, M9W 1J1 Toronto, Canada

#45 of 133 hotels in Toronto

Great stay by airport
    • Superior King Suite

If the drapes had closed fully to block out the light, this place would be perfect.

Great space for the price, regular airport shuttle, comfy bed, clean and strong air conditioning.

Large comfy rooms with amenities close-by
    • Superior Two Queen Room

As we had to return a rental car, your hotel was beyond their drop-off perimeters to give us a ride to your hotel as they did initially at a hotel on the other side of the 401. Perhaps you could work out a co-perative arrangement with these companies. Mine was Enterprise.

The room was spacious and comfortable. And--for the first time in 12 hotel days in Ontario--the blackout curtains did just that. No scrimp on material so cracks at edges and over the a/c meant a 5.30 rise and shine call. Thank you!!, Ate at the in-house restaurant which was as expected, and moderately priced. Breakfast was not included but lobby snacks helped on the way out in early a.m. There were other eateries in the business square close to the hotel door. The bus driver was fun and exuding positive energy for a 5 a.m. trip, telling jokes and doing his utmost to get us to play along. He deserves hands clapping by his boss.

Excellent option for extended layovers. Good value for money and very nice and helpful staff.
    • Superior King Suite

The only bad thing was that the bathroom smelled a bit off. The kind of musty smell you get from moisture over time.

The space itself was very nice and cozy. The location and availability of free regular shuttles to the airport is excellent for layovers. It is also very good that there are several food options nearby. Sadly, most of them (but not all) close around 22:30, so your dinner choices shrink depending on your arrival time.

Parking is a pure insulting ripoff
    • Superior Two Queen Room

I cant believe they charge me $16 plus taxes to park outside in the elements. If they continue with this nickle and dime I am taking my business elsewhere

Room was OK But Overpriced

Minus air circulation issues and poor restaurant food I liked the hotel
    • Superior Suite with Two Queen Beds

The a/c doesn’t circulate well to the bedroom So living room is freezing and room is barely cool Attached Restaurant needs better food and more than 1 staff staff working at a time

Hotel was clean Staff were nice Room layout is nice

Make this your first choice for a Toronto airport hotel.
    • Superior Suite with Two Queen Beds

Proximity to Congress Centre can't be beat. Staff very friendly, and the suite was exceptional. Housekeeping was perfect. On site restaurant very good and excellent value. Reasonable parking cost for an airport hotel. Will be my airport area go to in future.

not woth the money
    • Superior King Suite

up charged because there was a convention going . not a happy camper . two elevators did not work on the sunday

close to other restraunts and the airpot

I enjoyed my 5 nights here and appreciated the friendliness and helpfulness of the hotel staff.
    • Superior King Suite

Sadly I didn't eat in the restaurant. The afternoon we got back early from my trip to Niagara Falls (pouring rain...) I wanted just a simple Eggs Benedict. But I was told they had stopped serving this for the day. It would be good to have a little flexibility for making a simple dish like this... The bathroom - nonslip "dots" on the base of the bath looked rather old and stained which detracted a little from its otherwise beautifully clean, gleaming condition. Perhaps these could be replaced periodically...?

I had a junior suite which was bright, colourfully and thoughtfully furnished with a great view of the city by night. The bed was very comfortable and had lots of pillows for sitting up reading! The housekeeper Nura was very helpful and friendly. Although I never met her in person, we communicated well by notes! The staff on the desk were great too.

Average- if staff are friendly it would make stay more memorable.
    • Superior King Suite

The staff (see above). Also the room was very pricy.

most of the staff were not friendly. They were quite rude and abrupt except the gentleman with the long hair. my flight was at night so I asked for late check out even before I left, they told me they are flexible. when I arrived the lady at reception said they could offer me up to 1:30pm however she said check later the next day for a later checkout. When I did check the next day around 12 the gentleman said I must check out at 12! So I had to really rush and stress out. I also saw he had given late check out to other rooms at 4:30 when I asked about that he said well it depends on availability and you came to ask late (but I had asked the night before but he did not care). He was very rude. Also, when I checked in they gave me room next to elevator I asked for a room swap they were not happy about it. The facility was ok but staff were rude.

Ideal for a night between transfers and one day visits
    • Superior King Suite

Only a few restaurants nearby, nothing else.

Free shuttle to the airport every 30 minutes, not only for check in/out but also if you wish to go to the city by train during the day. Very friendly staff, perfect room. Although the planes fly above the hotel no sound could be heard. Ideal for long layovers.

Great stay. Would recommend to friends and family!
    • Superior Two Queen Room

Wished there was a pool.

Room set up was great. Lots of space for my family. Rooms were very sound-proof; couldn't hear anything from neighbouring rooms or planes above!

Facilities a little out of date, but big suites and comfy beds.
    • Superior King Suite

A better coffee machine and faster wifi would be appreciated. Also Radisson you need to get 24-hour room service! With many travellers arriving and leaving at odd times, it would make sense to have a good selection at all hours, even just a 24 hour cafe downstairs, instead of stuff closing at 10/11pm.

Suite was huge with a comfy bed. Also a bunch of restaurants outside that looked great though I arrived too late to go to them. Staff were friendly. There towels smelled a little of bleach and toiletries were minimalist but both were good quality; and the shower was great.

Busy Day. Hotel did its best to accommodate myself and my family to the best it could. Thank You
    • Superior Suite with Two Queen Beds

this site was an alternate to our original booking. this site did not have a pool or paid for breakfast and I had to pay for parking. The original site had these items.

Availability on short notice and proximity to Airport.

Beautiful and very clean, stayed for three nights and room was cleaned every day perfectly
    • Superior King Suite

Bathtub was very old and the plug would not go in all the way. Surrounding the bathtub was beautiful as was everything else in the room but the bathtub really needed to be updated.

Room really clean and friendly staff

Good enough for one nice stay over but a bit over priced
    • Superior King Suite

The staff are nice friendly and there’s nothing but a couple of restaurants close to the hotel.

Very clean and 15 min drive from hotel. Has a few restaurants aroundwiyh 24/7 gym

Rude and arrogant staff
    • Superior King Suite

Staff especially at the reception. Rude arrogant and misdleedin. At breakfast they charged us 7 dollars extra for a cappuccino saying it is not coffee and 4 dollars for five slices of cuumber. Parking 16 dollars although at night there was lots of places to park near by, the receptionist laied to us. Never go there.

Room was nice, design, location

Nice property- not for sleeping ona a Saturday night stay.
    • Superior Suite with Two Queen Beds

Unfortunately we rented it to sleep not to take pictures- we didnt get any sleep. The guest above is kept pacing all night and it felt more like they were stomping. Since we checked out because no one was getting any sleep- the most the front desk did for us was refund our parking fee-

The facility was clean and overall updated- it was nice

Not very respectful towards sleep.
    • Superior King Suite

Clean up or staff people had not knocked and walked right into the bedroom at 8am distracting me from my sleep and once agajn started knocking on door at 9am when I was aware from the previous day the checkout time was 11am

Very beautiful in terms of appearance

Had a great night and slept very well because the beds are extremely comfortable.
    • Superior King Suite

My room was very close to the elevators and I would have preferred a room that was more secluded because you can hear everything going on in the room as soon as you exit the elevators.

The bed was extra comfey. I also didn't realize I had exceeded my limit on my account but thankfully April at the front desk allowed me to pay my security fee on my Mastercard and pay for the room on my debit card so I was able to spend my night there. They also let me check out at noon instead of 11. The staff is always so professional and kind at this location.

Parking money grab
    • Superior King Suite

Extra charge for parking $16. This hotel at the corner of 401 and dixon does not warrant this charge. It's just a money grab and shameful.

Nice place to stay for early morning Pearson departure

The gentleman at the front desk was very friendly and...
    • Superior King Suite

The surrounding restaurants were overpriced and not good--not a reflection on the hotel..just my opinion as it was a disappointment.

The gentleman at the front desk was very friendly and followed up with our satisfaction of the room. Shuttle from the hotel was prompt and the driver very courteous. Loved having the microwave and refrigerator.

Not the usual Raddison experience
    • Superior King Suite

Room 612 - Missing a curtain in the living area Blackout blinds in bedroom did not fully close Heater was not very good took far too long for room to heat up Parking insufficient Spent 30 minutes searching for a spot Even though limited spots available told by fry desk they do not regulate parking. IE : some rooms are sharing and have taken 2 or 3 or 4 spots. This I think is not right at all. In all fairness to renting a room, you should be GUARANTEED 1 spot My booking.com email confirmation was for 1 day guaranteed price. I arrived to my CC charged the night before as a no show and at a higher price. Almost an hour at front desk trying to sort this out. They blamed booking for this Asked just for free parking as an apology and denied

Everyone from restaurant, chambermaid the front desk was awesome

For the price, I wouldn’t go back.
    • Superior King Suite

I chose the Radisson because it had a full service restaurant and I knew we would be arriving after 11 pm. However the restaurant was closed when we got there but the bar was open and the waiter offered to make us some fries. Also found shuttle hard to get our heavy pieces of luggage on and off.

King bed and room were clean and comfortable.

Spacious rooms and free shuttle bus every 30 minutes to the...
    • Superior King Suite

Check out is early (11:00AM) and in case you request a late check out the time will be 12:00AM. The staff wasn't worried about understanding the reasons or even checking the avaiability and preferred the standard answer (1 hour only).

Spacious rooms and free shuttle bus every 30 minutes to the airport.

It was a great place to stay. I would definitely stay there again.
    • Superior King Suite

If you order room service, they didn't have a portable machine for you to use your credit card so the charges were automatically charged to your room if you didnt pay with cash. They also charged a fee of $6+ to bring the food to the room

The place was very clean. The Staff were very friendly and polite.

Radisson is always a guaranteed comfortable stay. I haven't had any bad experiences
    • Superior King Suite

It's very small and I have OCD when it comes to these things so it's really not a big deal but in our suite the sink and toilet are in 2 different rooms and there is always a trash can in the room with the sink but not one in the actual bathroom where the toilet and shower is. Just a habit when using the bathroom I throw toilet paper in a trash beside the toilet rather than flush it down. So again it's nothing huge it's more of a personal preference and even that was easily resolved by just moving the trash can.

I've been to this location several times and I always choose it because the staff is always super friendly. They even extended my check out time until noon which was great for me because I arrived so late which they were also very understanding about. I have always loved the service at this location and would recommend anyone to book with them.

Very good experience for value
    • Superior King Suite

It's far from the downtown, and a bit cold when traveling with temperatures below -20°C, but can be remedied with a good blanket and regular access to public transit (like the UP) if you're on foot.

Everything is super clean and cozy, with plenty of amenities and excellent customer service. Bed is super cozy.

If it had not been that noisy my stay would have been excellent.
    • Superior King Suite

The noise of the airplanes landing at the airport in the evening and morning. I could not get to sleep early because of the noise.

The suite was very confortable and spacious.

Great. I will definately stay there again.
    • Superior King Suite

It was very cold outside and the vent in the washroom was letting a lot of the cold air in. Very cold in the shower.

The room was very spacious and clean. Card swipe on the elevator was impressive.

It was a great stay, tainted by the local call phone charges.
    • Superior King Suite

Did not like the fact that there was a charge for local calls on the room phone. This sort of thing should be, in my opinion provided for free. It makes me feel like the hotel is squeezing every last penny out of their guests.

Restaurant staff were particularly nice... friendly.

Great location and friendly staffs
    • Superior King Suite

The price was high and breakfast not included. Parking was $16 per day.

The location was convenient and staffs were friendly. I stayed in a suite. You can hear the airplanes in the sitting area of the room but it's an't really quiet in the bedroom.

Really nice place for a stopover.
    • Superior King Suite

It’s way too loud whenever there is plane passing by, especially for customers who are staying at top floors. Paid extra for business class but can’t really enjoy it at night due to the noise.

Great place with nice view.

Would stay here again in a minute.

Cold sausages and eggs!

Quite impressed with the room - comfortable, clean, all amenities. Would not recommend buffet breakfast - food was mostly cold. Restaurant staff very friendly and helpful, tho.

Best hotel experience. Unless you are in the public spaces, you get a feeling like it's your house
    • Superior King Suite

So much coffee and only one bag of tea. My family does not like coffee

My house keeper was more like my home keeper. Ms Bernadette was totally family. We love you

Excellent and Cozy Place by the Airport
    • Superior King Suite

It is a bit far from the downtown, but can be remedied with the airport shuttle and UP if you're not driving.

Very easily accessible from the airport. Also extremely clean and comfortable

Nice hotel, nice staff. Good for plane spotting..
    • Superior King Suite

Being close to the airport you should expect some aircraft noise, but some flights came in directly over the hotel! Not great at 6am in the morning.

Hotel is convenient to get to from Pearson International airport. Staff are friendly and accomodating. Room was a good size so was the bathroom - the Shower was separate from the toilet and washbasin. Regular Shuttlebus to and from the Airport. If using public transport to get to downtown it's a bit of a trek. Quickest route is to take the Shuttlebus to the aiport then the train to Union Station Full Breakfast was good, with decent food varieties. Waiting staff were friendly too. Would consider using this hotel again.

3 day trip

N/a

Bed was very comfortable. Very impressed with the suite. Very good to catch the airport shuttle to the the airport so you can go on the train to the city. Very useful.

Upon check out I noted that I had been charged 2 nights...
    • Superior King Suite

Upon check out I noted that I had been charged 2 nights parking however because we had arrived late by plane we only had our car on the second day. When I pointed this out to the clerk he question me as to how I could only have my car 1 day. When I explained what had occurred he continued to question me as to why I only had one day. I assured him that I was not lying. He continued to question how I could only have my car for one day. Although he did remove the $14 charge I left insulted and dismayed that I had be accused of cheating and lying. Will not stay here again. Very poor customer service Radisson.

The hotel stay made us feel we had started well on our holiday trip to Canada
    • Superior King Suite

Walked into a spacious suite. The bed was extremely comfortable and the lack of noise for a hotel close to the airport very noticable and appreciated after a flight from the UK

I loved the look of the room
    • Superior King Suite

Tried to tell me one of my cards couldn't be used because of a chip, the cleaning staff also tried to tell me she couldn't clean my room because it was time for her to go which was false, had to get a manager and even then she had an attitude. Paid for parking as well 17 dollars plust tax.

I loved the look of the room

Clean room.
    • Superior King Suite

Noisy because of planes. Curtains did not close all the way which allows sunlight in the morning. No milk for coffee. That instant cream stuff is horrible.

Clean room. Good bed. Large room. Fridge and other amenities.

It was fine
    • Superior King Suite

Asking me to pay again the breakfast

I paid Money for Breakfast but when I reached to the Hotel I have been asked to pay again. I should get my money back.

• Superior Two Queen Room

I like good hospitality. I got one good manager. I don't his name. But he z back person.

I like good commentment. Once you Commiteed you have to stay with your comentment b/c we paid extra payment.

It was okay
    • Superior Two Queen Room

no pool, we assumed there would be a pool but none. Most hotels would have pools these days, especially when youre on vacation and have kids with you.

convenient location for us

Luxury stay at affordable price
    • Superior King Suite

This was an amazing stay, the room I had was modern, clean and beautiful. The room featured a king sized bed and a couch which was in a smaller living area. Very impressed wished I could have stayed longer. I would highly recommend, worth the money 100%

1 night stay between flights, it suited the need perfectly.
    • Superior King Suite

Door was ajar upon my arrival, made me nervous.

Room has a nice layout, bed was comfy. Shuttle ran on time which is important when heading to the airport.

Excellent comfortable airport stop over hotel
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

Airport shuttle bus needs updating

Excellent hotel within 10 mins of airport reception staff excellent Number of food outlets within walking distance free shuttle to airport

Great hotel, good location, close by to Toronto.
    • Superior Two Queen Room

Wi-fi speeds were spotty sometimes, everything else was fine

Great hotel, good location, close by to Toronto. You can take the train at the airport to downtown Toronto and shuttle takes you back from airport. Overall lots to to see and definitely will come back, highly recommended.

rooms are modern & comfortable, staff is very friendly...
    • Superior King Suite

paying for outdoor parking, gym was only open until 11pm, a lot of dust in room though

rooms are modern & comfortable, staff is very friendly & helpful, the area is convenient around the property

They wanted to cancel my room because my family had not...
    • Superior King Suite

They wanted to cancel my room because my family had not booked yet because we were at wonderland and air Canada cancelled a flight and they need the rooms.

Never again.
    • Superior Suite with Two Queen Beds

There was hair in the bed and bathroom. Internet was slow. There was 1 towel in the room when we called down they made it seem like it was our fault. Staff were rude and not willing to help.

Really nice place to stay.
    • Business Room

Shower was good but no tub which would have been nice, and being close to the airport of course there was a bit of air traffic noise to get use to when going to sleep but not too bad.

Room was very nice with great amenities, like robes & slippers. Separate bedroom with a comfortably large bed. Both bedroom and living area had TVs. The room was very modern and clean,overall it was comfortable.

Shuttle to airport was offered for use to access the UP...
    • Superior King Suite

The housekeeping left something to be desired. There was hair in the bathtub and a used tea bag in the coffee machine. Not great. Asked to have the bathroom cleaned again before we left for the evening but for some reason it wasn't done. Upon our return later I once again asked to have it cleaned but no housekeeping staff on duty. Although they offered to move us to another room, we were tired and had to be up really early so just sucked it up and dealt with it.

Shuttle to airport was offered for use to access the UP train which was a great option

It was a lovely stay. Staff was friendly, area was perfect for the purpose of my stay.
    • Superior King Suite

The sheets on the beds had blood stains and other undistinguishable markings. Maybe white sheets are not the best to have in a hotel.

The staff was very friendly and willing to help at all times.

Too much noise in hallway was audible in room.
    • Superior King Suite

Too much noise in hallway was audible in room. All through night and early morning there was too much slamming and banging heard from inside of room. Need to better insulate rooms or keep outside noise out. Noise from planes taking off and landing we also excessive

shuttle issues
    • Superior King Suite

I called up about the shuttle location and the automated recording gave a different location to the staff that I spoke to later. The airport staff gave another completely different location altogether.

There was no breakfast included. The shuttle was difficult to find so I took a taxi

Good or bad ?
    • Superior King Suite

The rate was quoted 168.00 cad but when I checked I was told taxes are not included so this is misleading so don't know whom to be blamed trivago/ booking.com or Hotel for misleading as a travel agent I know government had passes the law all the advertising rates should be all taxes and fees in. So this was a big surprise for me.

Location was good close to highway. Front desk staff was good.

Free Wi-Fi, location, quick access to motorways, easy access...
    • Superior Suite with Two Queen Beds

Free parking for hotel guests would have been nice

Free Wi-Fi, location, quick access to motorways, easy access to downtown Toronto via public transportation, variety of restaurants nearby.

Great Stay!
    • Superior King Suite

Had an issue with one front desk agent that was being difficult but issue was promptly resolved by Rajib (I hope I spelled it correctly). I believe he is the manager and he has fantastic customer service.

The entire hotel was clean, the room was great and the bed was super comfortable.

Awesome Stay
    • Superior King Suite

Not much. Everything about my stay was excellent. Will definitely recommend this hotel to family anf friends.

The friendly staff and the atmosphere was excellent. The hotel was clean and a very comfortable stay. I enjoyed the staff letting me know all that was around as well as how my stay would be. My husband and I will definitely come back to this location.

Not suggest, i was seriously hurt.
    • Superior Two Queen Room

The bathroom NOT have the Slip Mat!!! I was serious hurted while taking shower in the morning of that day need check out, OH MY GOD! even after 20 days i can feel that hurt. When i said that to manager of this hotel, just say SORRY simply. How the service can be like that. Not suggest this hotel.

Ok place to stay but end price was a bit high.
    • Superior King Suite

For the price I ended up paying since I was there longer than overnight, parking should be included.

The size of the room was good to accommodate a family of 4 easily. Also had a fridge making it easier to store food to save money on eating out expenses.

Fabulous suite brand new and sparkly super clean and so close to restaurants/fast food outlets
    • Superior King Suite

really small thing would have liked a seperate walk in shower and deeper bath tub.

room was very large and super new and clean. bed was huge and comfy. nice view of planes from our window, flying over. right across the street from tim hortons, subway, mexican, convenience store and 2 restaurants all 2 minutes on foot. plenty of parking which you pay for at the desk after you leave.

Big rooms.
    • Superior King Suite

Breakfast buffet was poor quality and limited choice. It's a long way from the city so wouldn't consider this for anything other than a stop over hotel for business. or the airport

Liked the big rooms, comfortable bed and the separate lounge area with sofa and tv. There are a couple of resteraunts within walking distance of the hotel. It's around 20minutes from the airport by the free shuttle bus service.

Don't book a disability accessible room!
    • Superior King Suite

My reservation was for a handicapped accessible room. The shower was absolutely the most dangerous shower I have ever seen, with one grab bar horizontally across the BACK wall of the shower. Super slippery. It's a law suit waiting to happen. Totally not usable for me yet I paid full price. I was there 2 nights and had to wash my hair in the bathroom sink.

Beautiful and the restaurant is open until 2:00 AM.

• Reviewed: 17 June 2017

Incredible value for money; everything immaculate!
    • Superior Suite with Two Queen Beds

Room was amazingly spacious, fresh and clean. Bed linen and towels were luxurious. Restaurant staff made me feel like a regular. Close to good breakfast and dinner restaurants if you want variety, but the on-site Fox Bistro food quality was excellent and -- surprisingly -- less expensive than nearby restaurants.

• Reviewed: 16 June 2017

Great stay and definitely returning. Would recommend this hotel for sure.
    • Superior Two Queen Room

The staff. Then gentleman who checked us in was great but everyone after him was not nice at all and were not helpful as there were errors on our bill and they didn't seem as though they wanted to help us.

Loved everything about the room. Wouldn't change a thing. It was a great stay.

$200 / night -- yet no breakfast! Not even continental!
    • Superior Suite with Two Queen Beds

$200 / night -- yet no breakfast! Not even continental! The next day I went to Hampton Inn a few minutes away. $155 per night and hot breakfast, coffee and tea all day, fresh fruit and water all day. What a difference. Radisson Suites lost my future business and Hampton Inn gained it.

Comfortable bed. Clean room.

• Reviewed: 21 April 2017

Great stay if you don't want to be trapped in the city.
    • Superior King Suite

Found hairs that didn't belong to me on the pillows. Understandably could had been trapped from bedding being laundered. Parking should be apart of the hotel especially out in the middle of no where.

Great customer service, staff were courteous and helpful.

One of my best hotel experiences so far
    • Superior King Suite

Its right off the 401 witch was a bonous for me. The planes from the airport were also not as loud as i thought. Bathroom fan would easily drown the noise out.

• Reviewed: 12 April 2017

Fantastic hotel, very clean and conveniently located for my...
    • Superior King Suite

An extra fee for parking is inconvenient but it's a pretty standard practice for all hotels in the area.

Fantastic hotel, very clean and conveniently located for my needs.

Radisson is my #1 choice!
    • Superior King Suite

I really can't complain. I was satisfied with my entire stay.

There are so many things the staff is amazing. They upgraded our room to an executive suite when they realized it was my partners birthday and they let us check out later. Super friendly staff every time I go to this hotel. The gentlemans name started with an R and was about 4-5 letters I forgot his name. Amazing customer service!

Staff was very helpful and accommodating.
    • Superior King Suite

Parking is very difficult, and their front desk takes longer than it should due to not enough check-in area and staff to support check-in at peak times.

Staff was very helpful and accommodating.

• Reviewed: 28 March 2017

Raddison has a great new look!
    • Superior King Suite

Unfortunately the first room that I was assigned had had a smoker in it. Grateful that the staff very quickly found me an alternative suite.

The renovations are beautiful. The rooms are so clean and well appointed and nicely decorated.

Very nice hotel.
    • Superior King Suite

The shuttle service. Major screw up at pick up location at airport. We waited over 1 hr to get picked up. The shuttle runs ever 1/2 hr. We were directed to be picked up at a certain location and then it was changed without us knowing and the shuttle drove right past us. We had to make 3 phone calls to hotel to finally get right location. Not impressed at all and of course the hotel blames the airport people and the airport blame the hotel for lack of commumication

Close to airport,bed very comfy nice large room

Browse Radisson Suites Hotel Toronto Airport traveller photo gallery