Reviews of Ramada by Wyndham Coquitlam 2.3 stars

631 Lougheed Highway, V3K 3S5 Coquitlam, Canada

#11 of 16 hotels in Coquitlam

6.2

A good stay at Ramada, coquitlam.

Some room requires better ventilation. There should be trolly and ramps for luggage lifting.

Front desk staff are very friendly and polite. The rooms located outside are more clean and well ventilated.

Great price but does not reflect Ramada Brand expectations

There were bugs like fruit flies coming out of the sink and the sink overflow. Had to clog the drain and overflow. I've never seen such a fly but they are similar to a fruit fly The outside of hotel was dirty every morning. There were people partying outside their rooms nightly. After reading reviews apparently there is a continental breakfast but I was never told at time of check in or otherwise. Does not stand up to Ramada brand expectations

The price of the room was affordable compared to others in the area. The staff were friendly. Beds were comfortable.

• Reviewed: 10 August 2018

It was overall ok but not sure if I would stay here again due to the smoking allowed everywhere

The pool was way to warm and wasn't refreshing. The pool area was over heated as well it was like a sauna. I wouldn't use it again. Too many people smoking everywhere around on the property right outside our room and at the pool entrance. It was horrible. I have asthma and allergies so I think policies need to be put in place. It made it feel like a very cheap motel people took chairs from their room to sit outside their door and drink and smoke so when we had to get into our room we had to walk right through their awful smelly smoke cloud.

Sucky
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

The Internet was not connecting. We couldn't connect our apple TV. And the TV signal was low that we were stuck w only one channel the whole night. All we could watch was infomercials.

It was convenient and clean. Good value.
    • King Suite with Sofa Bed - Non-Smoking

I thought the room had a soaked tub but it was just a regular tub so I was disappointed.

The bed was really good and the pillows were firm. I also liked the spaciousness of the room.

I went to the inhouse restaurant and order cheesecake.
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

I went to the inhouse restaurant and order cheesecake. I got coffee cheesecake. When one person order give them what they want not what you want to give. Luckily my wife ate it otherwise I would have taken it back.

The bed was in comfortable ( old)pillows were fine

THE old bed Poor shower pressure

The bed was in comfortable ( old)pillows were fine The pressure for the bathroom shower was so bad HAD TO USE THE ICE CUBE CONTAINER from bathtub faucet for a decent shower instead no repeat customer here ***********

The location is easy to find and right on a main highway.
    • Queen Suite - Non-Smoking

I will not be staying here agian, checked in for 4 nights. The hotel keys woudnt work. Had to change them daily after being locked out daily. The beds were like sleeping on a rock. They didn't give us two queens as asked for in our reservation. We got a queen and a pull out. No breakfast as thier restraunt was down and they have a policy that they can hold 800.00 on our 600.00 hotel bill. I will not be staying here agian.

The location is easy to find and right on a main highway. This made commuting to family easy for our stay.

The air conditioning was good.
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

The room quality and service was not worth the money I paid. I've stayed at hotels for cheaper price with better check in service, better breakfast, and rooms were cleaner and brighter. I expect Ramada especially to look better than a roadside motel.

The air conditioning was good. Shower head was good.

Man who checked us in was nice.
    • Queen Suite - Non-Smoking

Graffiti in drawer, kitchenette area did not seem very clean

Man who checked us in was nice. Room was fine. Not as bad as some of the bad reviews made it seem. Was perfectly fine for one night.

We parked the car in front of door at the night.
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

We parked the car in front of door at the night. After we woke up in the morning around 8AM, we went outside. Suddenly, we saw our car, our roof cargo box has gone. We met manager, he said that there is no CCTV in front of door, and he said that he can't do anything for me. He also said no responsibility and just said call police. We were really surprised about that. If any one wants to stay this hotel, Please don't go. You might lost ur everything even if you are in front desk.

Probably will not stay there again.
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

TV didnt work properly even after it was looked at. Bathroom had black in the grout and wall at tub. No restaurant open. No proper seating for breakfast, ate in lounge of hotel. Stains on lampshades, questionable. Noisy. Requested wheelchair accessible at booking, was not advised there was nohing available, expected at book in, hard to maneouver in room.

The bed was comfortable.

Not the way a hotel should run.

For starters... the pictures on Booking.com and the hotel’s site are not at all accurate. The decor is dated and any renovations that have been done were done poorly, obviously by the cheapest contractor they could find. The floor in our room by the bathroom was WET! Not just damp, but soaking wet. I don’t know if the previous guest overflowed the toilet, or if the housekeeper spilled a bucket, etc... but it was wet when we got there and remained wet until we left two days later. I had brought it to the staff attention but nothing was done. One evening I was locked out of my room because the door lock batteries died but for some reason the batteries had enough power to emit a loud, obnoxious beeping to tell me that THE BATTERIES WERE DYING! The pool was actually nice, the water was comfortably warm... actually the pool was warmer than the hot tub! And the hot tub jets were almost powerful enough to remove skin - not a positive thing in my book. The property is either extremely greedy or they need extra income (I’m going to say greedy because of all the shoddy work and cut corners) because the pool is rented out to a swim school (possibly only on weekends?). The swim class uses most of the pool area while paying guests are forced to continuously stop their children from having fun so they can get out of the way of the class being taught in the hotel pool. All in all I did not enjoy my stay at this hotel.

I liked that it was on a main thoroughfare with ease of access and adequate parking.

Only there for one night but would probably not book this hotel again.
    • King Room- Non-Smoking

The restaurant had been closed for over a month and no notification on website. Very inconvenient. The rooms were dated and not the cleanest. Lamp was burned out and while it was replaced the clock had to be plugged into the lamp as there was only one wall outlet so every time lamp turned off clock had to be reset.

Bed was comfortable and the room was quiet

ok,,thats about it

comfy bed ,nice and clean..restaraunt was closed..continental breakfast was crap staff was friendly..my wife booked this from the states on our way back to canada and i ended up being charged in usd...paid way too much

Good hotel ,bathroom needs updating, but staff was friendly and pool was great!

The toilet seat needs to be replaced broken and not sanitary

Loved that the pool was warm usually don't go in hotel pools too cold but it was perfect

Never staying there again.
    • Queen Room with Two Queen Beds- Disability Access - Non-Smoking

The rooms were antiquated and dirty. The accessible room for disabled does not have the grab bars installed properly. If you have a pet and a disability you most rent 2 rooms, one for pets and one accessible room as the pet friendly rooms are not accessible for a person with mobility issues. 2?ofvtge pets friendly rooms had locks on the doors that would not lock. Not restaurant after 11:00 am.

When we checked in the clerk said the pool was just opening...

When we checked in the clerk said the pool was just opening from maintenance and would be ready for our stay..however when we went to use it it was still closed and a different clerk let us know it wouldn't be open until well after our stay.

Just plain filthy
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

I was told that my stay would not be charged to my credit card until I checked out. Both rooms were charged to my account one week before we arrived. This caused a lot of hassle as I had booked for another couple from the US and then we had to sort cash. Will never do this again. As for the hotel room it was dirty. Used bandaid left under the dresser. The curtains were so dirty we didn't want to touch them. The walls in the bathroom by the toilet were disgusting. Door frames just gross. The room was so dirty you didn't want to touch anything. But the sheets and bed were clean. The lobby and common rooms were very well kept, and the staff was friendly. Would never stay there again and would not recommend it.

The food was good. The staff was friendly.

Close to the hospital.
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

Smelly room. Opening the window seemed to eliminate the odor very quickly. Overall not bad but not good either.

Close to the hospital. Arrangement was available for very short notice due to delayed flight arrival which I found excellent.

The Ramada coquitlam is the worst hotel and I'm going to write it everywhere. That hotel should not
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

The beds were horrible. The heat was on all night and when we asked to switch rooms they said no chance even though the hotel was empty. The staff said that our rooms air conditioning was broken and the heat wouldn't turn off.

Fast and easy check in

• Queen Room - Non-Smoking

No free continental breakfast like most Ramada's. Bathroom was weird. Had a counter with no sink or mirror. The sink and mirror were outside of the bathroom.

THE STAY WAS O;K
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

DID NOT STAY FOR VERY LONG ONLY THE ONE NIGHT. WE ARRIVED LATE AND JUST WENT TO SLEEP. NO OTHER COMMENT AT THIS TIME.

THE BED WAS FIRM AND TOOK A WHILE TO SETTLE. IT WAS SATISFACTORY FOR ONE NIGHT STAY.

STAY AWAY FROM THIS PLACE
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

Mold in the ceiling of bathroom, floors were carpeted with a visible layer of dust. People said they had bedbugs in their rooms, I checked mine and found none, but I wont test it next time. Also, the beds had crumbs, food, and rocks under the sheets.

Nothing. Everything was dirty.

In a pinch
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

Pool has wet musty smell floor drains not working properly. Hot tub not hot enough. Very dusty in hallways on lights excetera.

Laundry facilities There is no more

Rooms were dirty and staff were slow
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

The rooms were dirty, the bedding was old and the floors were sticky. The staff took a long time to come to the front counter every time we were there.

It was good, not great. Seems like understaffing is an issue.

I very much did not like having to wait for my room : check-in time was 3:00 pm, and the room was still not ready at 3:30pm. Bathtub had a greasy film on it and did not seem to be thoroughly cleaned. The fridge rattled quite loudly also.

Location and parking were pretty good. Not a bad price either.

basically just a place to crash and not much of anything else...would not recommend
    • King Room- Non-Smoking

dirty hotel filthy hallways and bathroom pretty much everywhere you look is dirty , no beer store, restaurant only open at specific times so nowhere to get food when you want. We booked 3 weeks in advance thinking this would get us the best deal but if we booked the night before our stay would have saved us at least $50 so thanks booking.com for not saving us any $.

The front desk staff was friendly and helpful

Very poor experience, would never return or recommend. Spend the extra to stay somewhere else!
    • Queen Suite - Non-Smoking

Room was filthy, Wi-Fi didn't work, room keys stopped working twice, shower pulsed with scalding water, pool was rented for swimming lessons so we could only use the deep end with our two toddlers. Bring your own pillow!

Sadly, nothing was good. It was a terrible experience.

Great parking, close to Skytrain, smelly rooms and noisy aircondition!
    • King Room- Non-Smoking

Rooms had a particular harsh and very strong scent when we arrived. Especially in the bathroom. As if it should "cover" for some other bad smell... We slept with the window open which helped. Aircondition was very loud and also kind of smelly, so we shut that of.

Great parkering! Walking distance (about 1 km) to the skytrain.

With the exception of the extra charge, our stay was acceptable.

When I checked our bill, I found they charged $75. per night extra for Deposit(?),, so $150.00 extra charge. We were not told about this charge when we checked in so total surprise. We were told the charge would be reimbursed upon check out...not true...it took almost 6 days before I was reimbursed. We were charged instantly, but not reimbursed instantly...found this unacceptable!

Moving into the area and needed a hotel for two nights before move in day. We really had no choice as to where to stay..all other hotels were sold out.

It was satisfactory for the weekend we were there

No breakfast we are used to the BEST Western chain for business and pleasure Ramada doesn't cut it

Bed comfy for the price breakfast should be included

Disappointing and below expected Ramada standard especially for the price.
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

Unfriendly welcome. No breakfast included Expensive Poor service in evening Deceptive advertising - Breakfast at $6.99 Not available although advertised in Neon lights. Cold dining room. Leaking hot bath faucet

Close to family we were visiting. Restaurant in same building. Good parking

All in all a very pleasant stay. Would come again and recommend to family and friends

The washroom could use a little improvement. I found the toilet was to low and a bar on the wall would have been helpful as I recently had knee surgery on both knees.

The beds were very comfortable and the room was neat and kept clean, all staff pleasant and easy to deal with very friendly.

I will give a 2.5 starts for this hotel (more like a Motel)

3 out 3 rooms we rent had issues. 2 with bath tub full of water when taking the shower, 2/3 of water ran in the faucet and 1/3 in the shower head result in a lot of standing water in the tub. the third don't have temperature control. The price is not cheap and far away from the city.

Staff is Ok,

Functional. Convenient for Skytrain. Takes good 40min to get to downtown
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

Wifi connection was very poor and sporadic Pool was very small and didn't open until 10am so no good for early morning swim before going out for the day Property pretty dated and could do with upgrading

Helpful staff Convenient for Skytrsin station

This is my 3rd time staying and always have a great experience.

The bed wasnt overly comfortable, a little on the firm side for me but the pillows were super comfy.

Quick check in and check out, very friendly front staff.

R.KK
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

The key didn't work, every time I wanted to go into my room, I had to go to the front desk to get my key reprogrammed. I only stayed 2 days.

Cheap, located on highway so it's easy to go anywhere in the city. Friendly staff

Poor
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

Room very dirty. Carpet very dirty. Furniture is old and needs to be replaced. Lampshades bent and need replaced. Leaky plumbing in bath/shower.

Bed comfy.

Old Charm

The pool was dirty and I am pretty sure the chemicals were off balance especially since they have a swim class offered there, made it feel crowded and I felt kinda rude like I was interrupting the class. The rooms were outdated but overall an ok place.

Beds were comfy and clean, had problem with the room and they fixed it immediately. Pool was decent, and location was good. The blackout curtains were amazing you can sleep anytime the rooms got really dark.

Very disappointed

The needs are being advertised as queen..but they're not. The manager was kind enough to being us a cot. Their Wi-Fi didn't work. And they sprayed so much room deodorizer we almost gagged when we walked in.

Decent price, clean beds and quiet.

Carpets could be shampooed. Being an older facility an upgrade would be nice. We blew a breaker using the microwave, coffee maker, lamps and plugged cell phone in at the same time. A little effort on the landscaping. New paint, trims, carpet etc. When booking we requested early entry into a room. Was unable to as the cleaning person was on her lunch. Perhaps a change in shift hours would be better so the staff would not be away during the busy room cleaning times.

I knew this was an older hotel but we liked the price for mom, aunt, and 2 children. Very happy that the beds were very clean and comfortable to sleep on. Bathroom was clean. Our room was facing the road and we had people in the next room, but we heard absolutely nothing. Very quiet. Was a degree or 2 too warm at night even with the air conditioning during plus 30 weather, (we like it cold during the nights) but we had brought a fan and this was perfectly comfortable. Free WiFi, though not suitable for any downloading or watching videos, it was just fine for surfing the net. Staff as very kind and accommodating.

Pool closed earlier than most hotels and opened way later...

Pool closed earlier than most hotels and opened way later than most. Very dirty room. Found blood on our wash clothes, and stains everywhere. No complimentary breakfast.

Weary of Ramada brand after this deceptive experience!
    • Queen Suite - Non-Smoking

The pictures of this facility posted online were in stark contrast to what we experienced. Our 'Queen Suite' was circa early 1980s complete with red stained pullout couch, dark bedrooms, cramped dated bathroom, and marble press-wood panel style kitchen with old appliances, and dingy tile and carpet. The pool facilities require a complete remodel!!... Floors were filthy, concrete was cracked and spalling throughout all walking surfaces, room was dimly lit due to burnt out lights, and there were only two chairs available for adult supervision of children. **In retrospect and upon closer inspection of photos provided, you can see the condition of the floors around the pool area on the very narrow surrounding deck surfaces. I was truly astonished that this property is branded Ramada! I will never return to this hotel. I've since read reviews of this hotel on TripAdvisor and found much more accurate descriptions and ratings. Fool me once...

Conveniently located close to the TransCanada Highway. Front desk staff were polite and courteous.

Fairly good price, decent accommodation but a little run down.
    • King Room- Non-Smoking

Well, I was greeted by a large dead moth in the middle of the floor, making me think maybe it had been a while since the room was rented? I didn't end up throwing it out, as I was exhausted and just forgot about it. When I returned from business on my second day, the moth was still there on the floor after my room was made up. The place is a little rundown, the toilet makes some water flow noise after flushing. Some dicey looking drywall and tub surround repairs. There is no space for a sink in the bathroom, so they put a cabinet with no door in there - ok, so the surface was appreciated. All the drawers were stuffed with blankets and pillows so there were no room for my clothes. I ended up putting my things in the open closet on the rod shelf. There is a pool, in a building outside off the parking lot. I couldn't charge my restaurant meals to the room, but that is ok, just thought I'd share. Nice restaurant.

The price was reasonable. The room was modest but quiet. Water pressure and temperature was great.

Fine for an overnight

The pool area needs some cleaning/renovation. Our fridge wasn't clean either.

For the price, it was ok. Nothing fancy, but right on the highway. There is an excellent park not too far away (Blue Mountain)!

Old Property, would not recommend.

It took 3 tries back and forth to the front desk to get the door key to work. the ac would not work correctly, either it would get too cold or get too hot, there was no thermostat but just an old fashioned ac unit that had low, med and high settings. family closer to ac were feeling cold, while those on other bed were feeling warm

the staff was good to come and drop off additional condiments for coffee in the morning, but only after saying that we cannot come to counter to pick it up, did they make an effort, otherwise the first statement was can you not come to the counter to pick up? I am alone and cannot come to drop it off.

Confusing
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

Dirty room we cleaned ourselves dirty past guests underwear at the head of the bed pool area was a nightmare and blood everywhere kinda scary wife was not happy at all

Quiet

Price way to high for this accommodation

I found the cost of the room very high for what was provided. Bathroom lighting was low, pillowcase had some stains on it. Ac didn't really work and it was pretty noisy. I expected more for what ended up being 203.00 per night (not what was advertised)

Bed was comfy

• Reviewed: 10 June 2017

Great location - not worth the money though
    • King Room- Non-Smoking

The room was not clean... Sheets were stained (disgusting), dishes in the suite were dirty - still had food on them, no dish cloth or dish towel, the light in bathroom flickered, fan super loud

The staff listened to the complaints and tried to rectify the situation

• Reviewed: 8 June 2017

Nope. Never.
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

I didn't want to take my shoes off that is how dirty the carpet looked. A couple of spiders walked across my bed. The guy that checked me in was rude and made me feel like I was putting him out when checking in.

• Reviewed: 4 June 2017

Not a good idea
    • King Room- Non-Smoking

Room was not as requested (upper floor away from elevator, stairs, ice and vending machines, NO SMOKING, of course). It was SMOKING with a heavy citrus smell, lower floor, next to door from parking lot which slammed shut. The desk man said he could not move us. The pool was used by a swim school. I won't stay here again.

• Reviewed: 3 June 2017

Great value and convenient location.
    • King Room- Non-Smoking

The bedside table was coated with a teak oil or greasy cleaning agent that smelled of citrus and there was an unrub smear of it left behind.

The property was extremely well priced and within walking distance to the funeral home we attended.

• Reviewed: 12 May 2017

nil
    • King Room- Non-Smoking

I have stayed about four times in the last couple of months. This time I was disappointed by the fact we could not connect to Wi-Fi, kids running in the halls playing hockey. The noise level was more than usual. Just wasn't satisfied with my stay this time. Plus when your booking with a debit credit card they seem to not keep standard rates it went from 100 to 250 which for me was a little steep for a deposit.

nil

• Reviewed: 11 May 2017

restaurants and shops are close by.
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

The wifi was very poor in the room,ask first for the fee of your pet.They overcharge me

restaurants and shops are close by..public transportation is close

• Reviewed: 6 May 2017

Hotel location and room Location, parking just outside the...

My room lock was out of power and my key wasn't working so i had to go to reception and ask them to open the room every time i had to get in.

Hotel location and room Location, parking just outside the room.

Beds were comfortable

We had a noisy part two doors down that went on until 4 am. Therefore we got little sleep. Management apologized but we are still tired!

Beds were comfortable

• Reviewed: 28 April 2017

Be prepared for a hotel with a 8 track. Possibly never remodeled.
    • Deluxe King Suite with Spa Bath - Non-Smoking

Jacuzzi tub from the 90's and a 8 track as an entertainment center. Whole floor smelt of marijuana. Could hear the other room when sleeping.

Location was good. But would have paid more for a cleaner suite.

• Reviewed: 23 March 2017

Worst hotel stay I can remember!
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

The condition of the room, dated, not really clean. The location of the room. Way around back of the motel so I felt I wasn't in the actual motel. I did not feel safe. The view out my window was the dump where they dispose of their used sofas and mattresses. Noisy!!! At 5 AM there was yelling outside and at 7AM they started what sounded like drilling on the wall directly behind the head of my bed which was where the electrical room was located. It made me jump out of bed. I booked for two nights but left after the first night. I don't know if they will refund me the second night. Never again!!!!

It was close to where I wanted to visit. It took pets.

The staff were very accommodating and friendly.

Had to go outside to get to the pool but the kids loved swimming and our room was down the hall from the pool entrance so it wasn't bad.

The staff were very accommodating and friendly. I was traveling with 3 children and the staff were very helpful. The place was quiet and clean. Comfortable beds.

• Reviewed: 19 March 2017

Good Night, Sleep Tight, Don't Let the BEG BUGS BITE!!!

Very disappointed with the room. The bathroom, rugs and furnishing were dirty and very dated. There was a stack of old couches outside and this should have been a clue. At 11:00pm we discovered bed bugs in our 9 year old's bed. Left immediately and had to search for another hotel at midnight on a Saturday. The clerk, who was not surprised by the bed bug we delivered to him, said the manager would contact us the next day. It's been 6 days and he still has not contacted us.

The Lobby was very presentable. The best part of this property. Should have camped out here instead of going to the room.

• Reviewed: 15 March 2017

Smokers catered too close to entraces ways
    • Queen Room with Two Queen Beds- Disability Access - Non-Smoking

Smoking permitted and catered too in entrances. This was extremely uncomfortable for me as I have lung issues. When I bought this up at the reception desk. I was completely 'brushed-off"

The room was clean

• Reviewed: 29 January 2017

Over all my stay was comfortable and I enjoyed my stay .

Well like I said the impression it was a high rise hotel was my disapoinent

Over all my stay was comfortable and I enjoyed my stay . Only thing was the heater really took a long time to heat up . The photos on booking .com were ok bit I was under the impression that it was a high rise hotel .

• Reviewed: 20 January 2017

Cheap stay and I got what I payed for
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

- Did not restock coffee on second day - furniture (portable table) left in hall for all 4 days stay - smell of cigarette smoke in halls and sometime in room (outside smokers) - There were permanent resident that live at the hotel who would stay up late, smoke and talk loud

The beds were comfortable The room was clean and relatively modern

• Reviewed: 13 December 2016

Good value for the money
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

Fire alarm went off at 3:10 AM with no reason determined at the time. Either by management or by the fire department.

the rooms are clean and well enough equipped for our needs.

• Reviewed: 22 November 2016

location was fine.

wifi was awful. was slow, and wouldnt work all the time. i chose this hotel because of the pool and gym. pool was awful and hot tub not hot. and the pool area was not nice at all. was itchy and red all night from being in it. plus you had to go outside to access it...not what i thought when i booked.

location was fine.

• Reviewed: 12 November 2016

OK for an Overnighter
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

room was not properly vacuumed. I was able to pick up a lighter, a tack & several pieces of crap off the floor, by hand. this was a non-smoking 'pet' room. the hotel quide book was outdated & stained with coffee spill. had to return to office to get tv instructions & channel listings. channel selection was very basic. We booked 4 nights, but checked out after 3. some noise from nearby trains. poor wi-fi connection

location was good for us restaurant was decently priced. food was good staff were OK. did not use the pool or jacuzzi

• Reviewed: 4 November 2016

Great value, clean and an indoor pool/hot tub.
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

The bed was not comfortable, but I have a new premium mattress at home so maybe I am hard to please.

Nicely maintained indoor pool. Microwave and fridge in room. Our room was off the highway and quiet.

• Reviewed: 26 October 2016

stay was good
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

had 1 day when staff didn't come in to tidy up and make bed outdated furnishings one lamp shade was shredding at the top

bed was very comfortable room was clean enjoyed the pool and whirlpool food at restaurant was good to excellant- wait time at breakfast was very long

• Reviewed: 25 October 2016

Definitely what you need, almost all you could want in a good nights stay.
    • King Room- Non-Smoking

Sheets were of poor quality/well used. Fridge was loud. Pull out couch was saggy. Cigarette butts/ smoking area too near entrance/exit...had to walk through smoke cloud at 8:00 am! Yuck! Remote in room didn't work super well.

Restaurant was top notch. Super clean pool. Staff were experienced, knowledgable and professional.

• Reviewed: 23 October 2016

There are no locks on the windows.
    • Queen Room with Two Queen Beds- Disability Access - Non-Smoking

There are no locks on the windows. We stayed on the ground floor. Hallways were dirty. Bathrooms were old, and stained. Looked like a rundown motel with new sheets. We were so disappointed, and just wanted to leave.

• Reviewed: 22 October 2016

Poor front desk evening staff !

Clutter outside our room old beds and couches and big bins ! Our room smelt Like it was cleaned with a dirty rag ! Had to use the complimentary shampoo to clean tub and sink to get rid of nasty rag smell

• Reviewed: 16 October 2016

Luxury for Great Value
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

Restaurant doesn't open til 5pm.

Room is well appointed and up to date. Very good value for the money. Staff is friendly. The mini person Al care products are very nice.

• Reviewed: 12 October 2016

It was ok for just overnight.
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

My dog didn't like the smell from other dogs, we noticed he wanted to pee but we stopped him doing it and also he didn't eat food on the floor. I had to put his dish on my bed to feed him. He is a clean dog and sleeps in the cage. If the customer has cage for a dog, then better to give a clean room .

It was ok for just overnight.

• Reviewed: 12 October 2016

Run Down

The hotel is now very run down and not clean. Walls are dirty and we found a lipsol under this sheets of one of the beds. In edition sheets and towels are stained.

Reception staff are great