Reviews of Edmonton Inn and Conference Centre 2 stars

#91 of 102 hotels in Edmonton

5.9

Ouch
    • Deluxe Queen with Balcony

The beds are in really rough shape and should be changed, the last time I stayed there I chalked it up to getting a room with a bad bed, but the staff was kind enough to let me look at other rooms (5)in total that was just as bad.

Location and staff was excellent.

It sucked, I'll never stay there again even if it was free.
    • Standard Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

Just about everything. The service at the reception desk was very slow and the same at the restaurant. The elevator had to be the slowest one in the world. It rained most of the day Sunday so we had a big wet spot on the floor by the window and was even bigger on Monday morning as it rained most of the night. Some other customers had the same problem and their was a leak in the lobby area. I don't believe that the owner/owners ever spent money on the building for maintenance.

The only thing I liked was the cleaning lady, she was friendly and did a good job cleaning the room.

I was in room 257 .
    • Deluxe Queen with Balcony

It’s a little rundown and can use some upgrades ...but If you just wanted a comfy bed and a clean room it’s decent for the price.

I was in room 257 . The room was clean, large enough to put all my stuff away a comfortable couch to sit on and the bed was fantastic. I thought all the staff were friendly and helpful. We were there for a reunion and there was tons of room for everybody to mingle and hang out.

Okay if only price matters.
    • Deluxe Two Queen Room with Balcony

It's more of a giant dorm. Lots of rooms with very few and very basic amenities, No gift shop to purchase things like bandaids which I needed. Only vending machines. Lots of vending machines. In the middle of nowhere with only a Canadian Tire within walking distance, and if you prefer in food they won't allow it to be delivered to your room, you have to go to the lobby to pick it up.

Pillows were great. Staff were friendly.

Friendly staff, clean hotel, very pleasant all-around.
    • Parlour King Suite with Sofa

We enjoyed everything about the stay.

Our room was upgraded by the front desk attendant. We were pleasantly surprised and pleased with the service and room quality.

My room was comfortable but I can't say that about everyone else's experience.

Covered above.

I enjoyed my room - clean, bed was comfortable. There is no bar in the bathtub for me to hold on to when having a shower so I didn't have one. The restaurant Saturday night was bad - not just the waiter but the backroom kitchen staff. It took over an hour to get our meal; my soup was just barely luke warm. Only 2 staff on reception when we checked in but the hotel expected over 200 people to stay the week-end.

Won’t be staying again
    • Standard Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

The tv was so small you could not see it from the bed. Need blankets on the bed (not just thin sheets with a cover over the top. Hallway was dark and dingy. Carpets were stained and dirty looking. Went out to the vehicle in the morning to find the antenna on our vehicle was bent. Mentioned it to the receptionist and she said I would have to call the police because there were no security cameras outside. This is a big hotel in a major city. Spend some money and put up security cameras. Do you not care about the safety of your guests?????

Pillow were good

Breakfast was great and great value
    • Standard Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Smoking

Some elevator issues. Very cold on them and would not come to the fifth floor at times. You'd have to push the call button up to 3 times.

Breakfast was great and great value

Over all enjoyed.
    • Executive Suite with Two Queen Beds and Sofa

The WIFI did not work. No PPV movies. There was a short period of time where we didn't have any water. When we did have water again, it was brown. Also, the water that came out of the jets in the bath tub was cold. The pie that I ordered from the restaurant was awful.

The room itself had alot of character and very unique. Loved the balcony, big windows and great view of downtown. The staff was very accommodating

Horrible
    • Standard Queen Room

Elevators were not working well, the hallway to my room stank and was putrid, the room had a very off smell. Bed was uncomfortable and head board banged off wall even if you rolled over, bathroom was dirty there was even pee on toilet seat, mold in shower, door was falling apart and would not close properly.

The restaurant food was very good , location of the hotel...
    • Standard Queen Room - Smoking

Had to change suites due to a terrible smell to be woken up Sunday morning to people drilling at 8am 😡😡😡

The restaurant food was very good , location of the hotel was good

Disappointed
    • Executive King Suite with Sofa Bed - Smoking

Booked a smoking king business room When arrived was told was informed that no smoking in that room and was switched to a different room which was different very dated old tv , no bathroom fan , burn marks in rug just ugly and old not what I was expecting from picture online . Front desk told me booking site was responsible that they shouldn't have shown the business room as smoking . Ended up paying the same rate for very uncomfortable bed . If a room is non smoking I'm ok with that but then don't advertise it as one !!!

I had the Duplex Jacuzzi suite, a unique design with a...
    • Executive Bi-level Queen Suite

I had the Duplex Jacuzzi suite, a unique design with a circular staircase in the room but it takes up a lot of room. There was no couch just 2 chairs. There was no shower just the Jacuzzi tub

Poor accommodations
    • King Suite with Sofa Bed

We stood waiting for front desk staff for a long time while trying to check in. The hallways and rooms are old and outdated including the tv. Bartender would leave for more then 20 min at a time, while patrons waited. Over all a very poor experience!

It did the trick, but I wouldn't rave about it. Also, we didn't initially get the room that I booked
    • Deluxe Two Queen Room with Balcony

Our room left a lot to be desired. It smelled like smoke, the couch was extremely stained and so were the carpets. The hallway to our room looked filthy and the carpet was in great need of being replaced.

The bed and pillows were very comfy

I liked the convenience of staying at the same place as...
    • Standard Queen Room

Breakfast not included. Hotel is in need of an upgrade. Dated.

I liked the convenience of staying at the same place as where I was attending a workshop. Great staff.

Close to the hospital, where my mother is admitted
    • Deluxe Queen with Balcony

Wouldn't give me the medical rate because i booked online through a third party site. Tge room was cold. Maintenance man said the pipes were old and he couldn't do anything about it. Told me i could order an extra blanket.

Close to the hospital, where my mother is admitted

The staff were very helpful and accomodating.
    • Standard Queen Room

The lobby was not where I thought it would be. I wandered around for awhile until another guest asked if I was looking for the Lobby and pointed me in the right direction.

The staff were very helpful and accomodating. I had trouble using the key card in the elevator the staff member came with me in the elevator to show me how to use the card.

This hotel is so run down and smells horrible.
    • Accessible Queen Room

Everything!!

This hotel is so run down and smells horrible. Beds are sooo small and so hard.staff couldn't speak English very well. Very disorganized.

There was only a thin blanket on the bed and the toilet was...
    • Standard Queen Room

There was only a thin blanket on the bed and the toilet was not attached to the floor properly. It wobbled when you sat down. I am disabled and it would make me off balanced.

Good stay, met my needs. Will stay again.
    • Deluxe Queen with Balcony

The furniture and lighting in the room needs to be updated. The bed was comfortable but not as comfortable as I have experienced in other places.

I liked the fact there was a fridge and small microwave in the room. The room was clean and the carpet looked quite clean. It was quiet.

crapy
    • Deluxe Two Queen Room with Balcony

Bathroom door warped and sticking, made noise during the night. pillows lumpy, temperature too warm even though thermostat turned down which made it hard to sleep. We were not allowed to take part in the continental breakfast supposedly because we booked with Expedia but there was no mention of that on the online site of your hotel. We were very disappointed because we were not expecting that. We will never stay at your hotel again!!

Basic accomodations, priced OK for area, stayed in better

This was an old airport Ramada, but the airport is gone! Facilities are older and not maintained well. Not a convenient location unless you have a car. We wanted to be close to the VIA RR and priced OK

The staff were extremely accommodating and friendly. The food was surprisingly good too.

Okay Stay Near Kingsway
    • Deluxe Queen with Balcony

Check-in and check-out process was slow. Staff was efficient but not friendly or pleasant. A smile would be nice is all I am saying. :)

Enjoyed having a balcony.

Good value.
    • Deluxe Queen with Balcony

I've read previous reviews. The lobby has been refurbished. My room was spacious, clean and comfortable and a very good breakfast buffet was Included. The hotel is very handy to the ViaRail station.

Would not stay at this facility again
    • King Suite with Sofa Bed

Carpets on room floor poor condition, tripping hazard, elevator door that close and would not stop, elevator floor which did not match entry from Floor 10 it was about 2" too high, tripping hazard, ,menu in dining room, poor choices and expensive,

Not a disaster but disappointing
    • Deluxe Queen with Balcony

Felt a bit run down especially room. Bathroom fixtures older with high cracks in tub surround. Even vending machine in hall dispensed luke-warm soda.

Location, lobby, restaurant and bar

Banquet room was nice. Very unhappy with room
    • Standard Queen Room

The rug in the suite is old badly stained and burns and the couch was stained and holes in it. I didn't walk on the carpet in my bare feet. We didn't sit on the couch. The room was not inviting at all. Very disappointed Will not stay there again

The main floor was nice. The lobby and main floor was nice and clean

great stay but did not eat food
    • Standard Queen Room - Smoking

the restrant is expensive and its not varey good hade brekfast bafay eggs cold sasage look varey old rest of stuff was not good guest hade to make own tost saftey cancern thereand hade to make wallless with hot waffle maker sftey concern there guest shued not have to make tost and waffles for them self thats gust lazey i work in a kitchen and i know food and the food i hade was not good and saftey concerns about maken there own most andwalffels gust shed not have to do that part vary varey lazey

NICE STAFF good clean comfort rooms close to evry thing

• Reviewed: 20 August 2017

Nice lobby
    • Standard Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Smoking

We were locked out of our room for since our key didn't work, went to front desk and maintenance was called waited another 20 minutes in hallway, made a call to front desk and then maintenance arrived and had no idea we were standing in the hall and had not yet got into our room. Breakfast buffet was offered to some guests as a continental breakfast for free and I had to pay 18.95 for the same continental buffet because I booked through a .com website.our bathroom sink tap was not attached which made it very difficult to get warm water .

Nice lobby

Barely adequate, but location and available rooms makes it the best choice for last minute booking
    • Accessible Queen Room

Older building with dated and worn out interior finishing that needs repairs to carpet, front desk, and overall everywhere you look. some of the rooms have been updated, but older rooms have stains on the carpet are concerning as is the old fashioned tube TV that was in my room..... hot water took 10 minutes to arrive at the shower

We needed a room and they had a good one when needed it.
    • Standard Queen Room

Property a bit run down and recent name change raised questions about future viability.

Good location, staff seemed to be eager to provide good service and be helpful.

Missed opportunity
    • Standard Queen Room

Carpets in the room could be cleaner or even better replaced. Service at the desk could be a bit more helpful and better trained

I picked the place because it was close to the train station and had an early train. So I did like location and very reasonable price

The air conditioning was broken in our room and it was...
    • Standard Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

The air conditioning was broken in our room and it was disgustingly hot. The staff upgraded us to a suite , which also had no a/c, so overall it was an uncomfortable stay.

• Reviewed: 24 May 2017

Good for short business stays on a budget
    • Standard Queen Room

The hotel does have a kind of confusing layout, and has a bit of a 'dated' feel to it; I couldn't find the controls for the heater only the air conditioning in the room I was in, but thankfully it didn't get as cold as anticipated. Lower street facing rooms can be a bit noisy with the windows closed. I was upgraded to 'business class', but I didn't necessarily notice any visible upgrades in the room - it initially didn't have a fridge even, but they brought one by the next day.

The hotel is very spacious and the staff I have always found to be very friendly and helpful. The location isn't bad, it's definitely one of the more reasonably priced ones nearest the down town.

• Reviewed: 18 May 2017

The meals were excellent .
    • Standard Queen Room

The rooms need some updating, the bathroom grab bar was rusty , the toilet float needed to be fixed .

The meals were excellent . The staff were all extra obliging and friendly.

• Reviewed: 10 May 2017

Unlikely to return!
    • Standard Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

Very dated hotel, badly needs an update. Rubber stoppers in sink and bathtub are a reflection of how outdated this hotel has become. You could see that the sink used to have a normal drain closer but it must have had some issue and instead of replacing it they just improvised with a rubber stopper. Talked to reception on checkout, apparently the North tower has never been renovated. The East tower has, but is much smaller and harder to get a room in during busy times. Found out on check out that we could have saved $20 on our buffet breakfast if we would have prepaid for it. Not told this on check in. Also had trouble using elevators as we were not told that we had to swipe our room cards 24/7 in order to access them.

Buffet breakfast was good. Receptionist on check out was very personable. Location close to Kingsway Mall is a positive.

Great!
    • Standard Queen Room

Not enough milk for coffee... but that's no major.

Super friendly staff. As soon as I walked into my room the phone rung with the reception staff asking if everything was ok with the room. A little note from the cleaning staff saying they hope I have a nice stay. A nice little touch. Very friendly lady at the breakfast buffet. Lots of parking outside. Beds very big and comfortable and nice clean rooms.

I will stay in this hotel whenever i come to Edmonton
    • Standard Queen Room

The reception did not tell me that I have to swipe the room card in order to call an elevator. I kept pushing the button in vain until a lady came and I learned from her what should I do. The breakfast was poor. The variety of food was limited. The service in the breakfast restaurant was poor. I collected my food and went to a table. There was no utensils. I waited for a waitress to serve me. Then I had to stand and wave my hand for the waitress to see me from a long distance. Then she came and asked in a tone similar to an army officer in a training yard: "What is your room number?". Then she "warned" me by saying: "the breakfast is not included in your room price!"

The main floor environment is beautiful. It reminded me of Hyat hotel in Chicago. The bar is also nice and the service was good.

will never go back

Very dated.no refrigerator in the room or ice any where.front desk staff on check in unbelievably and unnecessarily rude and aggressive.price was different from bookings website by $200 .couldn't explain why and become very rude when I questioned the price. Made me prove the quoted price from bookings.com. Then when my husband took over the conversation the money became a deposit.... I was having trouble with credit card and he actually started yelling at me and threatened to refuse our reservation because I needed to use a different credit card than what I had booked with. Have never experienced such horrible service. We stayed many many times at this hotel and will never return.used to be our first pick close to hospital,downtown and usually under $100 a night.

Large room

Going downhill
    • Standard Queen Room

It was hot in the room no a/c. Smells like a smoking hotel. Seems to be going downhill. Breakfast used to be included but very expensive now

The price

• Reviewed: 20 April 2017

Close to Hospital
    • Standard Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Smoking

Rooms were dated. Only light sheet and no real blanket on the beds. Had to ask multiple times for extra blankets. Then they only brought one of those thin covers they put on top of the beds, not an actual blanket. My 71 yr father was sleeping in his bathrobe plus PJ's because of this.

Close to the hospital, which was reason for the stay.

Have stayed here a few times in years past, but likely this is the last.
    • Standard Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

On the downside, Hotel is extremely worn. Hotel room bathrooms and restaurant bathrooms in dire need of renovations, water leaks in hallway and paint and drywall peeling in restaurant. Dated is one thing, delapitated is another.

Breakfast buffet was good. Beds were comfy. Staff was friendly.

not overly happy
    • Standard Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

I was told I was upgraded in my room not even put over to a smaller room with two beds asked for a cot nope due to fire issue if that's an upgrade should have just said you got a cheaper rate booking online you get a cheaper room

booked online used bookings .com seemed like I was purposely stuck over in the old section of hotel saved maybe 25 bucks in room rate is all overall.

Love the Atrium .
    • Standard Queen Room

The room was feeling it's age! Bed and pillow hard, lack of blankets, poor heating system and no fan in the bathroom, 1980's TV and the only bar closed on a Sat night with no other options in walking distance.... will not be returning or recommending it!

Love the Atrium ....has always been a special part of staying there.... especially when in had water in it before! The staff was friendly and there was lot's of parking! The breakfast, that should've been free, was just a bit better than an average continental one! When you say "breakfast buffet" you should get more than what is available at the Super 8! Many many fond memories of better times there!

Facility in need of upgrades
    • Standard Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

Television limited channels and outdated system cumbersome to use. Plug in outdated for TV to work the cord had to be placed a certain way. Wifi available but so incredibly slow it was just frustrating Heat system difficult to control room so extremely hot had to keep balcony door open

• Reviewed: 13 April 2017

Adequate.
    • Standard Queen Room

Internet was poor. No USB plug ins. The building needs some repairs/ renovations.

Convenient location for my purpose for being in Edmonton. Free parking. Overall, adequate.

dining room staff very friendly.
    • Standard Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

hotel needs a face-lift. .hallways dull and carpets dirty/stained..smelled old! Room did not have flat screen TV...room was discounted but then the breakfast buffet was 16.95!

dining room staff very friendly. .great zervice

Little to no attention to detail
    • Standard Queen Room

There were no bags in the garbage bins in my room. When I went back down to mention this the lady at the front desk handed me one bag and made me put it in myself. I know this is a small detail - so suffice to say they didn't pay attention to details. They also were not forthcoming with information - I found out when I got home that there was a gym - I was never told about even though I asked "What is there available to do here at this time?" She told me there was a bar... that's it. Not overly impressed.

• Reviewed: 8 April 2017

Disappointed in outdated room
    • Standard Queen Room - Smoking

Hallway to room and room itself was shabby; hotel certainly needs to renovate the rooms. The ice machine didn't work thru the entire stay, had to go to restaurant for ice.

The lobby & restaurant were exactly like I remember, clean and well maintained

• Reviewed: 6 April 2017

Outdated but generally comfortable
    • Standard Queen Room

TV is outdated and channel changer didn't work properly. Elevators are extremely slow. Be sure to get the breakfast deal as the buffet is over priced if you don't.

Staff was courteous and helpful. The hotel is dated but did the job for what I needed. Comfortable enough.

• Reviewed: 6 April 2017

Never again
    • Business King Room

Everything elevators didn't come to our floor, room too warm, room smelled like someone had smoked, carpet worn, problems with internet, lousy tv and tv choices

Convenient location

Sleep only Don't eat here
    • Standard Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

The food sucked. The choices were poor and it was all weird stuff. Also our meal came out half raw.

I liked that the room had a balcony so we could open the door to let some cool air in.

it was ok.
    • Standard Queen Room

I didn't like the fact that there was only one sports channel on tv and I had to call maintenance to come and re program the remote because the tv didn't work, as well the spigot for switching to the shower was not working very well.

the location,parking and the staff

Time they make changes to the hotel or close it down
    • Standard Queen Room

The elevator was so slow had to wait 7 to 15 mins each time we used them only one out of 3 was working no blanket on the bed and when they did bring one it smelled like smoke and had cigarette burns on it

• Reviewed: 29 March 2017

Close to downtown without paying a fortune
    • Standard Queen Room - Smoking

Stayed in a smoking room, our choice, a few times over the last couple years , but management should apply a fresh coat of paint to the entire floor to freshen it up as we have seen it deteriorate over time.

Comfy beds, good pillows, spacious rooms,friendly reception

Reasonable accommodations but overpriced for what you get.
    • Standard Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Smoking

Rooms were outdated and could have been cleaner. Elevators weren't functioning properly and ice machines were broken.

Lobby was beautiful but rooms were lackluster. Appreciated that there were smoke-friendly areas and staff was friendly.

• Reviewed: 23 March 2017

Spend few more dollars to stay elsewhere
    • Standard Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

Did not like that every room has a problem which required someone to come over and fix. Rooms really need updating.

Front desk Jenny, maintenance boys: Paul, Dan, and Seb were beyond wonderful staffs, they were my angels.The staffs frombreakfast room were very pleasant too.

Poor service
    • Business Queen Room

The staff at the bar ignored us, the restraint staff same as the above the same, finally a manager walked through and we where able to grab his attention and he showed us where we could grab food we skipped the drink and went out as we didn't like the service there

I like the entrance and the hotel location.

They provided a mat for the tub so you wouldn't slip!
    • Standard Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

The lounge in the middle did not have times it was open during the holiday we were there so we ended up not being able to get drinks.

They provided a mat for the tub so you wouldn't slip! Beds were nice and soft and the room/bathoom was very clean!!

• Reviewed: 17 March 2017

Location was great for taking a taxi to Rogers place.
    • Standard Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

Old hotel, the towels are old and sheets. Old crt tv - not flat screen. Everything smells old and is old.

Location was great for taking a taxi to Rogers place.

Full of disappointment
    • Standard Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

Breakfast not included. Cold room lack of control over heat. Security. Elevators. Small room. Drafty windows. blankets with cigarette burns in a non smoking room. Constant flyers from people roaming through at night. I could go on. We paid more for the room than what was advertised through Booking.com

The TV worked poorly;
    • Standard Queen Room

The TV worked poorly; connection was lost repeatedly. It seemed as all guests were located on the same floor in the same wing which subjected everyone to an altercation on the first night

• Reviewed: 14 March 2017

Break & Enter of our room while we were asleep.
    • Standard Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

Our room was entered while we were asleep and 5 of our personal items were stolen. The hotel has no surveillance cameras in elevators, no cameras in lobby area, no cameras in hallways, no cameras in stairwells. Break & Entry occurred in room 727 on March 12/2017 between the hours of 4am - 6am at Ramada Conference Centre 11834 Kingsway Edmonton ab t5g-3j5. The hotel Security was blaming me for the B&E. I believe it was an inside job as you need your room card key to enter elevator and to enter the room. Our room door was completely closed the only way to enter is by room card key.The final blow was I still had to pay for the break and enter stay. Not cool.

Broken heater/themostat in room
    • Standard Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

Room was extremely cold! The heater in the room was not working. Arrived at 12:30am and ended up sleeping in our clothes. Did not feel like calling the front desk to have maintenance come check or fix it and didnt want to be moved because it was so late. This hotel needs major upgrades...carpets were filthy in the hallways and in the rooms. Poor value for money spent. Told the front desk agent at checkout about the lack of heat and all she said was sorry to hear this and that we should have called and they could have moved us or had someone come check the heater/thermostat. I told her that at 12:30am all we wanted to do is go to bed. Will not be back.

• Reviewed: 10 March 2017

The room was comfortable, antiquated Television, though.
    • Standard Queen Room

we had one bar of soap for the whole week. House keeping was good other than that. Room was relatively clean. The hotel was busy , and needs a facelift. Pillows were like rocks.

The room was comfortable, antiquated Television, though. Good sized rooms. Beds were comfortable.

• Reviewed: 5 March 2017

Room was Gross.....
    • Standard Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

No fridge or microwave in the room. AC didn't work and the room was vert HOT. TV remote didn't work have the time. The room over all SUCKED. Never stay there AGAIN........

• Reviewed: 5 March 2017

OK but not great.
    • Standard Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Smoking

Old and stale looking..old decor. Bare around entry where sitting area was. No running water under bridges. .barely any staff on so there was an incredibly long wait for food and when it came out it was cold..delicious but cold. Elevators were running so slow..vaccuming needed to be done everywhere. .hallways not too bright..rooms very old. Beds hard as rock and hurt my hips bad. No heat in our room and too much in the inlays room across the way. The staff was very pleasant but not enough on to fill the need when we were there.as a whole..needs a define makeover and more staff. Just felt very uncared for here. Bare minimum was happening.

Food was excellent o matter what you ate and the driver KS were marvelous!!!

• Reviewed: 24 February 2017

no thank you. not going there again
    • Standard Queen Room

my room door was behind a vending machine, there was a huge gap under the door, there was no fresh air in the room, the lights were green fluorescent and the bathroom had stained ceiling tiles. very dusty. Staff was lovely.

I checked out asap

• Reviewed: 22 February 2017

Have stayed before and this was the worst experience
    • Business King Room

The room was overly hot (25 to 28C) and there was no way to cool it off other than to prop open the door to the hallway, open the window and have a fan running. Front desk didn't seem overly concerned with the issue and Maintenance staff were not helpful unless telling me "hot air rises and I brought you a fan" was help. There was no follow up after a maintenance request to advise if anything was even done in the room let alone if they came to look. Conference breakout rooms were just as hot and there was no way to circulate air in them. I have stayed here before and can definitely see the quality of the hotel is suffering from age and lack up upgrades

• Reviewed: 21 February 2017

The old "Edmonton Inn" looks a little tired, but...
    • Standard Queen Room

The old "Edmonton Inn" looks a little tired, but was reasonable priced and close to the downtown, so it was ideally situated for our stay. Being billed for a damage deposit before we even saw the room was a little strange, but it was refunded from our final bill when we left the next morning. Without jets flying in and out of the City Center airport, this was a quiet and comfortable place to stay.

• Reviewed: 21 February 2017

Hotel was okay but should improve a lot of things
    • Standard Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Smoking

Restaurant food was very disgusting. Not safe if you have children, no screens on windows. Tv didn't work and Internet is terrible

Staff was excellent.

this property claim to ramada but wash room is very poor...
    • Standard Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

this property claim to ramada but wash room is very poor condition pillow and beds are smelly I did not recmond to live this property to pay high money his standard is lower than normal motel

Won't stay there again
    • Standard Queen Room

The security was unexpectedly poor drunk people everywhere vomit all over the parking lot restaurant was poor service was terrible and the wait staff was rude

The staff

Don't stay here.
    • Standard Queen Room

Old tv didn't work then got moved to another room and here was no heat. Rooms were old and run down. Bathroom and tiles that needed replacing and mold. Carpet was digesting. Blanket at cigarette burn holes. Hallway smelled of snale yucky smoke. Not an enjoyable stay at all. Talked with manager and she seem to care.

Browse Edmonton Inn and Conference Centre traveller photo gallery