Reviews of Ramada Plaza by Wyndham Montreal 3 stars

6445 Decarie Boulevard, H3W 3E1 Montréal, Canada

#111 of 134 hotels in Montréal

6.2

Not a good place to stay!
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

The room was not clean - there were hairs in the tub and the windows had not been cleaned in ages, a fact that even my husband (who is not particularly interested in this sort of detail) commented on. The breakfast offerings were rather meager, too. We would not stay there again.

The location was convenient for us (we were visiting a friend). We also liked the fact that we could park our car right behind the hotel.

• Reviewed: 8 September 2018

Distant, mediocre hotel

WiFi barely worked, property was old and questionably maintained. Also, I think there’s some kind of air quality issue with those noisy air conditioning units - I woke up with allergy trouble.

Bed was comfortable

Simple room
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Pillows were real small nothing seemed to work right there. Had trouble with the TV and the air conditioner was real loud. Didn't have enough parking.

They offered a free breakfast but we didn't actually go see what it was like.

• Reviewed: 30 August 2018

The staff was more worried about the problems with their...

The staff was more worried about the problems with their phone vs attending to customers. Quiet hours not enforced. Every night had to call to remind front desk it was after 11pm. Obviously night manager does not walk the hotel grounds. Drugs smoked on the front/back steps all within eye sight of desk attendant, nothing done about it

• Reviewed: 30 August 2018

I've stayed in other Ramadas that weren't bad, but this was very disappointing.
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

The hallways had a putrid smell. The whole hotel was dirty. You could see it on the walls and floors. The breakfast was awful. Long lines with very little food. The scrambled eggs and beans were cold. The coffee was essentially brown water. Parking is not free and the parking lot fills up fast.

Not far from the airport and other places that we needed to go.

Pissed off.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

No parking.....we booked 3 rooms. 2 families in 2 vehicles traveling with kids and an elderly person. Reached the hotel after a tiring day and long drive at night and it was heavily raining. No parking was available at the hotel and the staff recommended us parking on the street or some other place which is no where near the facility. Not the best options.

Free breakfast

Elevator to our floor was broken. We had to carry our luggage up and down a flight of stairs. And because one elevator was broken, everyone had to use a small elevator that only held five people. Unfortunately the building staff was also using it and one of the cleaners said at one point we could not use it to go up because he was using it to bring laundry down. Since when does laundry go into an elevator before the paying guests? The Wi-Fi was spotty at best and kept cutting out. The rooms were inexplicably unfinished. Supposedly the property came with parking but every night it was completely filled and we had to park on the street. It wasn't a problem because it was summer but in winter in Montreal that would have been a huge problem.

Free breakfast

Very basic hotel don't expect much.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

The smell in lobby and rooms are not to good. The hotel is a bit outdated for a Montreal mid town hotel. Not the lobby but the rooms are old. Beds are old not to comfortable. Very basic furniture.. Windows where dirty.. Limited number parking. And it would be worth max 70-80$

Location is good. Lobby is very nice. Price according to others was ok very basic hotel rooms.

Old worn out hotel on a highway with unprofessional staff
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Upon arrival we were given a room with only one bed and not two (I booked this room with two queen beds for my father and uncle - two elderly gentlemen). They were provided with a very uncomfortable fold up bed. When I asked the receptionist I was told quite rudely that I had never booked the room with 2 beds. When I showed her the booking she spent a long time looking at it as if she couldn’t believe her eyes. Then said they didn’t have the room ready when the guests arrived (they arrived at 10 pm! How long does the hotel need to prepare a room?!) The Manager then came to see me to finally apologize and said 30D had been reduced from the room rate which we nothing compared to the overall cost of the room. This is an old and worn out motel on a highway. I would not recommend this hotel to anyone.

• Reviewed: 18 August 2018

serious hygiene issue with hair on bed sheets & towels.

The hotel has a serious hygiene issue. From the moment we walked into the lobby I knew this was the wrong hotel. Once we checked in to our room the smell was really bad (even my 2 years old noticed it). The bed sheets had yellow stains and hair, the bathroom, shower, and towels all had the same hair issue. I called the reception to change the bed sheets and towels (which they did), but they have told me there is nothing they can do about it while washing the sheets & towels because hair can get stuck inside the washing machine!

Comfortable

Ants were in our room the first night and breakfast was a little lackluster the last day of our 4 day stay.

Great customer service. Food was good 3/4 days. Location is amazing. Room was modern, comfortable and quiet. Would stay again.

The beds and the AC
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Tiny Pool which was dirty and the breakfast which was very very basic. Cinnamon roll and croissant were not fresh. They were rock hard!

The beds and the AC

We were extremely disappointed with the fact our door had been left open and withnthe WIFI
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

I was very disappointed and alarmed that when we returned to our room after having been out all day, that the door to the room was left open by the housekeeping staff who had flipped the interior door latch into the closed position thereby "propping" the door open which was plainly visible to all who walked by the door. It would have been extremely easy for anyone who wished, to enter the room and steal our belongings including computer equipment and camera gear. Fortunately we have not found anything missing.

The bed was comfortable, but the WiFi keep connecting and disconnecting so we had to "hotspot" our phone.

Wood floors in the bedroom were extremely dirty.
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

Wood floors in the bedroom were extremely dirty. They needed to be cleaned with a cleaning agent to scrub the dirt off it. I spilled some water on the floor and when I wiped it up the cloth was very dirty. When I mentioned this to the maid, she indicated she cleans the floors but she really doesn't and never bothered to cl;ean the floor for the remainder of my stay. Also, the two elevators broke simultaneously so all guests had to climb stairs for almost an entire day/evening.

• Reviewed: 4 August 2018

Horrible

I was victimized, one employee took away my rights

One employee called my room at 2:45am , who does that. Only to tell me that there was a mistake with my credit card. Im not happy with the way i was treated .please you need to investigate the issue . I tried to contact the manager, he or she did not take my call seriously.

I´ll never stay at this location again
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

So many things....The bathroom was really old, I thought the toilet was going to break any time. The floor in the hall was dirty cuz someone had spilled something and it was sticky as hell, It took more than 24 hours for someone to clean it. Elevator was old AF and it was scary because it didnt work all the time. Emergency doors were recently painted, apparently by a 3 year old because they look awful and unfinished. Every single thing in the gym was broken, both indoor cycles, the rowing machine, etc. the only thing working were the dumbbells LOL. All the photos I saw in the website when I booked are a LIE, they just photoshoped them real good. This place is ok if you dont mind dirt and poor amenities and untasty food. Also, parking spots are very limited, we had to park in the street half of our stay. I would never stay here again.

room space is fare, bed is ok.

great pool and comfortable space and parking
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

doors would stop working so ur key would demagnetize so it was really inconvenient but all else was good

great pool and comfortable space and parking

It was great for people who want to have a quick stay at a good quality hotel.

I did not like the gym, breakfast, and parking. It did not make any sense to pay for parking. The parking lot was not large enough to fit the whole capacity of the hotel. The gym eqiupment was broken.

I like the bed, the customer service and the location had many shops to choose from.

Comfortable room and good staff.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Windows needed cleaning! Located on a busy street, but room was fairly quiet. Elevator had a thump as it went by the second floor1

Great breakfast and friendly staff. Only problem was location, which was about a mile's walk from the subway.

Not worth the money I spent .
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

- the housekeeping that tried to walk into our room while we were in there .. - the parking ... - the room looked outdated -dead bug on the floor near the door

The staff were nice

Hotel staff were very helpful and nice.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Hotel staff were very helpful and nice. I needed milk for my coffee early before breakfast, they went out of there way to get it to us. Will definitely recommend

Not to recommend
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Dirty. Found old food on carpet in room. White stains on bed skirts. Found hair in my food from the hotel restaurant.

Close to hospital . Had to go with my children. staf was nice

Unpleasant
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Pillows were very thin. I did not expect the Ramada Inn to be using plastic cutlery and paper plates for breakfast. We had a long day on Friday and expected to eat in the restaurant however it was closed.

The staff looking after the breakfast was very friendly and helpful

I would only stay there again if I travelled for the same purpose and needed this location.
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

Facility still under renovation. weird hallways, some rooms needed to be accessed by climbing stairs. Steps up to front door main entrance from street. Front desk personnel not especially friendly except manager was great. Lots of groups of kids staying there, could not get to breakfast easily until after 8:30 am. Restaurant available but no bar, they only had beer and not a big selection.

Room mostly renovated, very comfortable, nice bathroom, appreciated hair dryer, iron. Bed excellent, a/c excellent. Short walk to Metro station. Good breakfast.

Below average hotel
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

The hotel is under renovation and there were ysmeels and construction stuff going on. Also the carpet had stains and the breakfast was mediocre. Also my toilet got stuck and there was no immediate remediation.

The location is good and the parking is free.

Average ....

I have a room face to heavy traffic. It is so noisy when I go to bed nightly. PC at the lobby is not working well all the time.

Location to Metro is good for summer, you may walk there in good weather.

Avoid this hotel for months maybe when all reno is done......
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

It was being renovated no one told me I wanted to go swimming no one said it was closed.....had to change rooms 3 x before I was satisifed even the last room bath was discusting dirty couldn't use it

Close to metro

easy parking on site- great check in staff...
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

I was woken up by cleaning staff every hour as of 930ish? they could've been less attentive to taking over the room when check out was noon

although the hotel is under renovations, the newer rooms were clean, comfy and meet my expectation.

For a quick overnight stay, it was okay.
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

The hotel was under construction (major construction), with scaffolding outside the window. The clock didn’t work at all. The bathroom ceiling fan was hanging from the ceiling and was full of thick dust.

Convenient location to the hospital nearby. The bed was comfy and the linen was nice. Good to have a Keurig in the room. Having a continental breakfast included was a bonus.

Location served my purpose
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

If you are on the fifth or sixth floor you have to walk up stairs from the fourth floor. The elevator only goes to the fourth. Rooms facing Decarie Blvd can be noisy. Windows very dirty. Staff could be much more peppy regarding customer interactions. There was construction in the hotel during my stay but I knew before making my reservation. So I have no complaint about that.

Great location for me in regards to where I had an appointment the following day. Comfortable bed. Nice breakfast. Easy parking at hotel lot.

It was very suitable location, other than that I wouldn't have stayed there
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

Lighting was poor and couple of lights didn't work. The internet was very weak and sporadic at best

The location was very suitable for what i needed

6.0
    Not bad for a one night stay, call before to make sure that they have alll amenities available

We always travel and only booked Hotel with inside pool that's why we choose the Ramada Plaza and also to be closer to the Bus terminal on Berrie street. When we got there they told us that the pool and sauna was in renovation. They should and have an obligation to have a note on the web site stating that your main amenities are not available. My first pick was Place Bonaventure more expensive but the outside pool look fantastic, but we decide to wait for another trip to Montreal. The view we had was terrible, first floor, facing Decarie Blvd and sidewalk level.

Easy access, clean, comfort of bed and pillow, size of room, with fridge and Coffee maker. We.

Great Stay. Coming again
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

A) Bathroom door did not lock B) Fan in washroom circulates cold air during shower. There is no way to turn it off. C) Heat very loud. Also too cold or too hot

A) Staff was always very courteous B) Restaurant Lunch superstar

Decent stay

Wasn’t much parking.

Good option for a hotel just outside of downtown that wasn’t too expensive. The bathroom was nice despite the bedroom looking like it was from 1970

This hotel is highly recommended If you need an affordable kosher family friendly hotel/restaurant
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

They are renovating by adding a 4th floor so the whole time you could hear wind blowing in a rhythmic fashion like a whale blowing air in and out because our room was on the third floor.

Seems that parts of the room and bathroom have been renovated. The advantage of having a kosher breakfast included on site and a kosher meat restaurant on site with big portions good food and low cost menu are very important for us. My daughter came with her family and having a swimming pool on site was also very appealing.

Stay was adequate. It was MUCH more expensive than my last visit. I paid for 3 rooms. Disappointing
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

I booked on line, not realizing it was much pricier than if i dealt directly with hotel. They would not accept AARP, AAA or senior discount. Hotel was too pricey for the accomodations

convenient location. Breakfast was good for the children

Needed the location for meeting close by. Stayed only 1 night.
    • Superior Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Non-Smoking

Place under construction and therefore noisy and dirty. Elevator did not function for long hours due to electricity failure.

kosher breakfast, nice selection and variety.

The staff were great helping us a lot to go around the city,
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

I am not satisfied with my stay because of the construction starting at 6 am on the third floor, and the elevator was out of service because of that, so we use the stair to go to third floor.

The staff were great helping us a lot to go around the city,

Below par rating this time. Was much better before.
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

Elevators didn't work. Maintenance took too long. Room on 4th floor with no elevators working most of the time. Used towels hung on back of bathroom door instead of clean ones. Room was very small.

I would stay there again.
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

The toilet should be changed.

The room was clean. The breakfast was good. I was particularly happy with the staff. Especially the staff that was on duty when I checked in. She was very kind and helpful.

Great location and price.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Restaurant food was terrible. My chicken on a skewer came burned black. Should have sent it back.

Location and price. Pool was good for a downtown hotel.

Time for a refresh
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

The lavatory cistern was attached only by the pipework and moved around. The coffee machine in the room was reluctant to dribble more than a spoonful at a time.

Rather tired property undergoing some renovations now. Breakfast was reasonable. The location was handy; fifteen minutes drive from the airport and ten minutes walk to a metro station for some time exploring the city.

cheating
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

when I booked through you on 10/14/17- price was 168 for 3 adult after arrival that price was confirmed but on check out time price was changed to 249. why?

I will not stay here again and will not recommend it to any friends either
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

The hotel was stinking throughout of sewage smell. The wifi was only namesake and did not work most times. There was construction on going and the noise from that was rather disturbing

The staff was helpful and nice.

Horrible
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

The room was very unclean, I was in the room and one off the stuff members just came in, with out knocking, Laundry all over the corridors and bad smell, too expensive for what it is.

Breakfast, but no hot chocolate.

Bed Bugs Beware
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

The room had bed bugs, the pillows, inside their pillow cases, has specks of blood on them, the comforter had blood on it, the sheets had s_it on them. I would never stay here again.

The manager was friendly.

It's was good.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

My relative who stayed in Room 208 stated that the floor close to the closet smelt like urine. I told her that she should have let staff know but she didn't.

Staff was definitely a perk, really friendly and helpful.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Had to pay 8 dollars for parking on site. facilities in room was out dated but really clean. DO NOT step on the black round thing in the middle of the swimming pool, it will hurt your foot.

Staff was definitely a perk, really friendly and helpful.

Poor customer service. Not worth the money you spent.
    • Superior Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Non-Smoking

Room wasn't ready on arrival. It was dusty.floor was dirty. Poor parking facility. Receptionist was rude when we called to confirm the room. She said our booked room were cancelled and couldn't help us.We had to call booking.com to arrange room again.

Breakfast is alright.Lounge setup is good.

I had a hard time breathing in that smell,the noise from the air conditioner was sleep disturbing.
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

The room was incredibly smelly, like mildew and men's overbearing cologne. And of course you couldn't open the window. The temperature was very warm as the air conditioner wasn't on. We found that when we did turn it on, once every hour or so, it made a very loud noise like a semi was driving in the room. The taps in the sink and bathtub were all wonky like it was going to come off any second. Down the hall from us there was a boarded up area in the hall that was open to the outside and the elevator didn't work. The breakfast was not good. My husband says disgusting. It I had toast he had a rubbery egg. I also thought it was a lot closer to downtown than it was.

The bed was similar to the Quality hotel we Loved in Fredricton Ontario. The staff was friendly but you got the impression the front girl was very busy.

Ok despite the substandard condition of the room
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Carpet in the room was filthy. At least 50% was stained. Plug in bathtub did not work. Tub caulking was peeling. Cracked tiles in bathroom.

location was good for me. close to where I needed to go and local attractions

it was ok but we have stayed in better places
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

my allergies were bothered by something in the room..maybe the ac needed a clean filter is my guess. parking we thought was free but cost us money. first come first serve so we had to walk or we could loss are spot. fan in bathroom didn't work. key card was not easy to use. took many tries to get it to open.

clean linens

Convenient and practical for my business but not necessarily somewhere I would pick for leisure.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

It's a very tired looking hotel and everything about it is worn out and tired looking. The furniture, bathroom fixtures, beds, television, walls, elevator, hallways, public areas etc. are all at end of life. Very clean and well maintained but there is only so much they can do with old and worn out stuff.

Location was convenient in relation to a business need and because I was working all day and only needed it for sleeping it was good enough for that.

I chose this hotel as I couldn't get a room at my first choice and the location suited my needs.
    • Superior King Room

Charging for parking in that small cramped lot is offensive. The hotel was extremely noisy, unless you like waking up to the sound of power tools and loud banging. The bedspreads look like they were from a hundred years ago, ratty looking and ugly. Makes a bad first impression.

The room, including the bathroom, was clean and the beds were fairly comfortable.

Our go-to hotel when visiting nearby family in Montreal. Good value.
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

Small issue with a pillow that needed replacing. No fan control in the bathroom. Would have liked to open window, but forced to use noisy fan. Parking obviously a problem on weekend evenings, but this is not unique in crowded Montreal (get there early!)

Front desk staff (H. Tan) moved his own car to the street so we could park in the lot when it was over-full. Bent over backwards to be helpful. A 10+! Breakfast staff remained pleasant and friendly under unusually busy circumstances. Nice lobby for a value hotel.

A good value hotel in a very expensive city.
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

The shower head leaked. Booking.com did not forward reservation to the hotel, causing check-in problem.

Front desk staff solved check-in problem professionally, with courtesy and discretion. Can't say enough good things about the staff!

Not super impressed for the price. Found it very expensive for the quality.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Card keys would not work in door. Had to be given a master key so only 1 key between 4 people. Even with the master key they lock on the door was very difficult to open and took a long time to get into room each time fiddling with the key in the lock. Asked front desk numerous times to fix lock or give us a new room and nothing was done. Nothing was offered as compensation for the inconvenience either. Room was messy (stains on carpets and bed skirts). Had a funny smell as well.

Reasonable price. Poor breakfast. No restaurants nearby. Poor cleaning.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Very poor breakfast. Only bread and butter, scrambled eggs were not enough for everybody. No cheese, no ham. It's not at all a continental breakfast! Disposable tableware!!! Really disgusting! They should let you choose If you want kosher, not impose It on you!

The Front Desk staff at this hotel were EXCELLENT, Very...
    • Superior King Room

1. Would have appreciated it if the signage (menu, brochures etc) had been in BOTH official languages. There were a number of guests (American and otherwise) who (although it is a beautiful language), do not speak or understand French. We did appreciate that the staff were fluent in both. 2. A little disappointed the restaurant didn't stay open a bit later. Also that there were only pizza places close by to get a bite to eat. As a result we didn't get a chance to experience any of the "fine dining" places Montreal is famous for.

The Front Desk staff at this hotel were EXCELLENT, Very accommodating and pleasant. Although we didn't eat much at breakfast there was a good variety and hot and cold as necessary. Our room was clean and comfortable .

Last booking turn out good with Quality midtown in Montreal Decarie
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

I think it's all kosher breakfast, it would have been nice to have my bacon with your good scrambled egg! Still it's good I don't need more fat on me! Lol

The room has a clean smell as soon as I walk in. Very important to me since a lot of hotels are not new and a lot has not been focusing on how important that the room smells good. The bathroom also is bright and new with no smell!!! I hope it keeps up this way because I would certainly book this hotel again on my next visit to see Montreal. I was surprise and very impress because I have read some of the reviews and people had some bad comments. They are wrong. The place looks great! Thank you Quality midtown Montreal!❤

Parking and location was good.

there was only one small elevator that was not working well so the wait is long. Breakfast can be improved. I looked at my credit charges and I saw that the hotel had overbilled me for $100 for each room. I complained to the credit card company and they advised me to write to you and \Quality Hotel to correct the charges.

Parking and location was good.

Practical location but not updated.
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

The bathroom could have been more modern, the radio alarm clock did not work, the key card did not work and we needed to use a regular key.

Breakfast was a bonus - good breakfast too! We've stayed there many times. It suits our purpose very well.

This hotel is adequate
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

The breakfast was mediocre. I wouldn't count on getting a decent minimal breakfast here. The front desk originally put me in a tiny dark room right on the street side. I wouldn't have stayed even one night in that room. I requested to be moved and the clerk did move me. The restaurant was closed and there aren't a lot of options nearby. Uber can take you to close neighborhoods with restaurants.

Free breakfast.
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

Squeaky, hard to manage bathroom and closet doors. Broken sink plug in bathroom. Faucet in bathtub is disconnected from the wall, showerhead had buildup. Bathroom mirror frame was stripped, splinters sticking out. Access to room was awkward No microwave in room, had to go to bottom floor to use microwave, which was inconvenient.

Free breakfast. Friendly and helpful staff. Quality television. Workout room. Walking distance from mall and eateries.

Great Choice in Montreal
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Honestly this was an excellent experience with no down side.

The staff were wonderful, beds super comfortable. parking on site a big plus, room was clean, very quiet on the back side of the hotel .

Good value for money hotel serving very well prepared kosher food
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

Breakfast selection was kinda poor and the hotel bar was closed for renovation during my stay.

The staff were very friendly and professional, and the quality of the hotel restaurant was very good.

Great stay
    • Superior King Room

The sauna in the womens bathroom didn't work and it was a major reason why my wife and I had booked at this hotel.

The bed was comfortable. Room was great.

Crooks that wants to overcharge your credit card...
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

Internet kept losing connection on the 5th Floor. The internet is worst then 56K. The location is pretty awful. I had to take a train to get anywhere. The hotel charged my credit card over $1,000 in charges pending even though my booking.com invoice is $540. They're scam artists and never told me about these charges. I'm going to dispute these crazy charges on my credit card. I message them like 10 hours ago and they never responded to me. They're a bunch of crooks.

Breakfast was available.

Wish it were really midtown.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Not midtown at all--a fairly far distance from downtown--had to walk several blocks to Metro and then take Metro downtown. A little misleading. The breakfast was so-so but generally okay.

Room was clean, staff competent

The hotel needs total renovation, the location is fantastic, just not pleasant to stay
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

The manager was pleasant..

It was a horrible stay.The room was stinky, we complained at the reception but the place is full, the receptionist promised to move us next day nothing happened, instead they openned the door and let fresh air come in???..The beddings smell bad..The parking is always full if you come home late, & costumers responsibilty to find a parking at the street??..The breakfast, they run out of food & no refill..

Forced religious compliance to stay at this hotel.
    • Superior Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Non-Smoking

When guests are asked to sign a waiver to log onto the WiFi I would expect that waiver to be in BOTH of Canada's official languages, not just French. I also have great concerns with the breakfast (included). When I asked for bacon or sausage with my breakfast, I was informed that this was a Kosher hotel. WHAT!!! I have no problem with those who choose to follow religious dietary plans, but to FORCE those religious restrictions on all guests dining choices is absurd and without merit in today's modern secular society. For this reason alone I would NOT recommend this hotel to people.

disgusting horrible and infested with bugs.
    • Superior Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Non-Smoking

There were ants and flies in our room and a hole in our window that the bugs were coming through. The bugs ate our food and we were not given a satisfactory discount on the room. We will be contacting quality inn to discuss the situation and horrible service.

Disappointed
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

The AC in the room is poor. The pool has no towel ... exercise room very small... eggs and bean had no taste.... parking so small I had to park 2 street away. I wouldn't return. 480$? Not worth it for 1 night

Room was clean

Not too good to stay
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

I'm disappointed because when we arrived in the hotel we waited for almost 30 minutes before we can check in because they said rooms are not yet ready. Then I saw in the lobby we are not the only one waiting there are few more guest waiting to be check in.. Then when we went up to our room we are in 4th floor , we keep on looking fior our room we can't find it so we ask the housekeeper.. Holy I'm pissed off because our room is located in almost in exit door we have to go down few steps in stairs then there is like a extension where are room is located.. But the thing is you have to carry your luggage down which is so terribe, It's not convenient at all to guest.

I like the location of the hotel because it's just near in the old quebec.

Great bed
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Noisy guests. Not that it is the hotel's fault. There was a large party of guests. Families were arguing in the corridors outside their rooms. Children were running loose all over the hotel. As this is a Kosher hotel, the restaurant was not open on the Saturday. We didn't feel that the staff were very welcoming, just okay.

The bed was the most comfortable hotel bed I have ever slept in. We did not use the swimming pool. Parking was good and the hotel is convenient for the Metro. Even thought it is right next to a very busy road, we did not get disturbed by traffic noise, the double glazing worked very well.

Browse Ramada Plaza by Wyndham Montreal traveller photo gallery