Reviews of Ramada Plaza by Wyndham Toronto Downtown 3 stars

#85 of 133 hotels in Toronto

Based on 1938 hotel reviews

Was nice
    • Junior King Suite with Sofa Bed

The room service staff is very rude,,we ask for soft drink she said she will only bring it if we give her 10 dollars extra to her ,,, The cleaner take very long time to clean the room ,so we cancelled the rest of our booking and we transfer to other hotel

Was nice

We stayed there for one night.

We stayed there for one night. The location of the hotel is good in order to stroll around the city by foot or bike. The rooms were large. Parking is possible at the hotel, but you have to pay for that.

Ups and downs of the Ramada Plaza by Wyndham
    • Queen Suite

We slept in, an hour past checkout time, and called the front desk to apologize. They told us we had 10 minutes to check out or pay an extra half day because they were sold out. Five minutes later I called and said it was a bit unreasonable to allow only ten minutes and asked for a bit more time. They gave us an additional 9 minutes. We managed to check out in time.

It was clean.

I liked that it was downtown.

I liked that it was downtown. Walking distance to many places. And very affordable for 2 adults and 3 children. Staff was very courteous and helpful. An overall good experience. Thank you Ramada

Staff were friendly, ac worked during a heatwave!!

The area around the hotel had rundown abanded buildings but the Ramada property was beautiful.

We requested a mini fridge & they promptly brought it up!

• Junior King Suite with Sofa Bed

It was loud during the night(around 1am) because housekeeping was working on the floor, which is very weird. And house keeping knocks the door very early morning (7am). The sheets were dirty, the room smells very bad.

No more than adequate for a couple of nights.

The front desk staff were not very friendly. The restaurant found it difficult to accept that my deal was bed and breakfast. The restaurant/bar was generally unfriendly, cheerless and empty for most of the time. Most of the restaurant/bar staff were ok. No access to bar supplies one evening - keys missing! No salad in the restaurant one evening - not delivered? The whole building could do with a makeover - current ambience is dull and dated. Location is not the best - a rather run-down district about 30 minutes walk to the centre and 10 minutes to the nearest subway.

Not a lot! The size of the room was good. The plumbing worked well. The food in the restaurant was ok.

Given the price we paid I liked nothing.

The access to the hotel with wheelchair or stroller is poor. You have to press the button and wait forever till the staff opens it, because there is a separate door behind reception. The hotel is very dark with small common areas.

Given the price we paid I liked nothing. The pool area was clean with the access to the terrace.

Ramada Plaza
    • King Suite

On arrival the room didn’t have any glasses or cups but it was soon rectified. The restaurant was closed for our first two nights. The hotel states that it has a bar but this is only open when the restaurant is open so no chance of a night cap. There was a microwave in the room but with no crockery or cutlery we questioned its worth.

The staff were extremely helpful and it is in a good location.

Defective smoke alarm

We had a defective smoke alarm that went off a few times through the first night and I got almost no sleep. They would only remove the smoke alarm the next day and said they would replace it by the night, we returned to the room at around 11:30 and there was no smoke alarm. We went to the desk and they said all they could do no is move us to a room with a smoke alarm. So we moved at midnight to a new room. This room was severely water damaged on the south facing wall and was very musty. But at least no alarms going off through the night. In the end my bill was almost $900 for 2 nights and only got to sleep one of the two nights

The beds were comfortable

Toronto

no fridge in the room, pool and sauna was very poor - good advertisment on the webpage. You needed to pay for everything extra..parking, breakfast, taxes, etc...

comfortable beds

Expected a nicer hotel forthe price. A disappointment for celebrating our 50th wedding anniversary

When we arrived, there was a picket line of locked-out employees in front of the building. Out of respect for the picket line, we were asked to wait for 5 minutes before going in to the parking. Apparently the hotel does not believe in paying its employees a living wage. Our mattress definitely sagged in the middle.... really bad. Also the hinge on the large glass shower door was pulling loose from the wall. Told management about it, but the repair really did not solve the problem. Poor lighting at bedside.

Room was ready when we arrived

This place needs some love

This place needs a refurb ASAP. It’s dark and dingy and has an ‘old smell’ the room was poorly lit. The seal has been broken in the double glazed window so it’s always foggy. This is a large chain and should really look at updating it. I will think twice about booking with this chain again.

The breakfast was good. Although not part of the room deal. The room size was good.

2 beds in the room it was great to not have to use a pull...

Pool is very small and very shallow. I booked this hotel just for the pool - very disappointed in that aspect.

2 beds in the room it was great to not have to use a pull out couch.

Two day break in Toronto.

The area is not the best!!! wouldn't fancy walking here alone late at night !!!! we used taxis to get around, although the subway not too far away.

The rooms were excellent, staff great,

Close to Ryerson and Dundas Square only a 5 minute walk to...

There was a lot of noise (there was a drunken party going on down the hall, empty beer cans outside their door and very loud music and yelling). The walls are thin, there was noise coming from above and beside me.

Close to Ryerson and Dundas Square only a 5 minute walk to Ryerson and 10 minutes to Dundas Square

The staff was really friendly.

The elevators were small. Only 2 people could use it at a time.

The staff was really friendly. The pool and outdoor patio were awesome. And the overall appearance and cleanliness were excellent.

Value for money however, staff were rude and univiting.
    • Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Disability Access

Miserable staff on front desk. They didn’t smile at us once nor welcome us to the hotel. Lighting in the room was also poor! The location isn’t particularly great either.

Value for money

It's relatively inexpensive compared to other Toronto hotels. It is convenient to the tour bus.

The Shade restaurant was terrible! My food was poorly made which I sent back. My wife's food was not very good either. The server did not charge us for either meal. Better to eat elsewhere.

We were in a quaint old room. Most enjoyable - the squeaky floors added an interesting touch.

Wouldn't stay here unless there is no other place to sleep at night.
    • Junior King Suite

The place looks like a horror movie set. Rooms are very old and windows don't open. Air is very stale. There must be a rehab facility or shelter nearby from the people you encounter in walk to subway. Neighborhood felt unsafe.

Short walk to College subway station. The rooms were clean.

Nice and comfortable

Location is a good and bad thing. The bad thing is that at nights Jarvis St doesnt feel enough safe. Originaly my plan was to use the subway, get off at College station and walk through Carlton St until Jarvis St, but at nights I didnt like it. Then I tried Gerrard St until Jarvis. I like it more but still too dark and feel unsafe. Finally I spent on Uber; which was not originally part of my budget. The other thing I didnt like it was that restaurant was not open after 10pm and room service closed at 10pm also. I arrived late from airport so I couldnt eat there. I requested delivery from a restaurant to eat.

Location at day light was good. As explained above, i walked from Subway like 5 long blocks but was good. Other thing I liked was the room, temperature always fine, bed was comfortable (a lot of pillows; which I appreciate) and bathroom was modern (in contrast with the hotel) and clean. Towels were soft, which I like it.

Service staff at front desk were not helpful and barely...

Service staff at front desk were not helpful and barely smiled! The air conditioner wasn't working well when we first moved in and we requested a change of room but all they said was "we're sold out" and offered no alternatives. When I checked the hotel page there were still rooms (of a different type) available but the hotel did not offer to move us. Very unprofessional. Also, the hotel is very very old. when you walk into the lobby and hotel room it's like walking into a two-star hotel but you pay the price of a four/five-sstar hotel. The hotel is also located far from main attractions and the metro station. For the same price, you're much better off staying at Holiday Inn or Chelsea Hotel which are so much newer! And probably better service. Ramada is old and has bad customer service. Oh and they only provide one complimentary water bottle for a room of four people... how much does water cost? Says a lot about hotel management. beds were comfortable but the room was dark and old.

extraordinary!! made my birthday unforgettable
    • Junior King Suite with Sofa Bed

the lighting!! I like to take lots of pictures and the lighting wasn’t the best for this

the bed was beautiful, the room was bigger than I expected & it was extremely good space wise. even the second room since it was suite style exceeded my expectations. the bathroom was also kept very clean and looked very up to standards

We were happy with our stay.

Vacant lot beside hotel, means new construction eventually (lots of noise).

The price and the location were the 2 most important items. We usually stay closer downtown near Yonge St and Front St, but the hotel prices in that area were ridiculous. This hotel is only a 25 minute walk to the ACC at Bay and Front and 2 blocks from Yonge St. The hotel rooms were a little dated , but there has been some upgrades, eg the wash room appeared to have been renovated recently. The rooms, hallways, lobby area, garage were all clean. The area is changing with many new buildings going up or old ones being renovating.

High price for a place with such wear and tear

It has a lot of wear and tear. Price was ridiculously high and should be less than half of that which was charged. Didn't even get breakfast included in the rate, which I wouldn't mind if it was a good rate, but yikes. Everything seems to be set up to reduce expenses and squeeze as much out of the property until it undergoes some work in the future.

Not too far from downtown Toronto.

Great location. Large clean room. Friendly female staff.

The only problem was with the breakfast where the fruit-granola-yogurt dish was the worst I have ever had. It should be renamed: melons with a dash of yogurt and stale granola. I couldn’t eat it and thankfully, it was taken off my bill.

Large room. Extra comfy beds. Great location as you can walk everwhere in downtown Toronto. Very pleasant front desk staff.

Pleasant and relaxing stay

Water heating was a bit slow, probably because of the cold weather. Room heaters were a bit noisy and harsh.

The staff were very accommodating and friendly. The room was clean and tidy and very comfortable.

Very good staff....well trained ,helpful and happy.

Toilet seat needed to be cleaned.

Bed was fine , room was good also. But the bathroom was dirty...toilet was really bad. Reception staff were fantastic. Very friendly and helpful. Night staff keen to help upon our return from night out.

I will come back. This place is amazing!!!

I LOVED it. I had an issue with my payment, and Michael at the desk was really patient and helpful. I got there and they had upgraded me to a beautiful room, everything was really nice in it, and the bed was amazing--especially those pillows. I made sure to tip the maid, because my room was spotless when I arrived. All in all, it was an amazing stay in a beautiful hotel. Bonus--the location is perfect to enjoy Toronto--Allan Gardens is right across the street.

Stressful because saying could pay when I got to your location and then charged before I arrived

You charged my credit card and it was to be paid when I got to the hotel.. you also raised the rates and then still wanted a deposit which I had to give 200.00. And still pay for parking

Unhappy Experience

Too far away from airport as well as metro station

Very unfriendly person at reception known as Alec. His attitude towards foreigners was rude and disrespectful. I wouldn't recommend this hotel to anyone. This hotel also withdrew the full amount of my one night stay as well as 100 CAD 10 days before my visit.

Nice one with a good location

Breakfast prices could be a little less. More expensive than the standarts and they don’t serve you amazing things! We are talking about omlettes, bagels and stuff like that here.

They upgraded us to a bigger room and that was perfect. Location is not bad. We normally spend our days on queens st and you can walk like 15 minutes which is not that bad. Next time i might stay here again.

Comfortable but disappointment for a family

Not enough towels stocked for a family of four, had to call front desk for standard supplies and the pool was FREEZING!! Too cold even the children didn’t want to go in.

The bedding was extremely comfortable and they lay out of the room was nice

wasn't please with it for the price I paid wanted to change hotels down the street

the fact hot tub wasn't working and sauna and the fridge froze the food and that no tub in our room and then heater wasn't working

nice and close to a lot of places

Would not go back or recommend

While it wasn’t made known to us ahead of time, this hotel does not accept visa debit cards which gave us a huge hassle when checking in. Then the room we got was really cramped so we switched to another room in which the tub faucet dripped constantly and the tv didn’t work until maintenance came twice now. We also switched from a king suite to a queen room and were offered no discount or anything.

There was a good little restaurant close by.

Room was comfortable in its set up.
    • Junior King Suite

Could not consistently access WiFi, very bad. A bedside lamp and clock not plugged in for no apparent reason. Inadequate bed comforter for cold weather season.

Room was comfortable in its set up. Nice shower. Quiet room. Parking convenient.

Good value. Few restaurants nearby.

Moldy smell in shower. Mold in grout. Lots of stairs everywhere, but elevators available in most areas.

Good lighting in bathroom. Good pillows and mattress.

Great downtown location and excellent price.
    • Queen Suite

Pull out bed should not be listed as a bed. It's not suitable for a human to sleep on

Staff were pleasant and efficient. Room was mostly clean and suitable.

Most of the equipment in the fitness centre was broken, the pool was a fraction of the perceived size in the photo and was full of chlorine, the decor in the hotel looked like the 1930s and the location is pretty grim, surrounded by low quality food restaurants, food outlets and lots of street beggars, presumably sleeping rough.

Can't really think of anything I particularly liked except perhaps the room cleaners who seemed to do as good a job as anywhere else

Perfect location, comfy bed, and reasonable in all other ways.

The walls were thin - you could frequently hear the next-door neighbours talking long into the night, very little space in the bathroom, superfluous part of the bathroom was broken, and the tub/shower faucet leaked. Heating took a little longer than average to figure out.

The bed was really comfy, the location was epic and perfect for our trip, cleaning staff was quick whenever we left the hotel, a very good selection of channels and a larger-than-usual tv.

Overall, I would recommend this place.

When we called for information the day prior to the booking, the clerk was rude and short. When we were questioning a particular policy, rather than being understanding about the confusion, he stated, "If you read the terms of service, you would have seen that". The next time we called, the representative was much more helpful.

Clean and comfortable room. Good wi-fi connection. Decent location - not far from main interest points on foot or by subway.

Fire alarm at 1 AM.

Fire alarm at 1 AM. Desk clerk gave no information on situation or when safe to go back to our room on 10th floor. Also, the pool and hot tub are cold.

I would definitely stay again , and would not hesitate to recommend the hotel to family and friends.

No complaints.

Spacious, location , and front desk staff allowed an earlier check in. Staff suggestion’s on place’s to eat; excellent . Dinning room at the hotel, staff and food excellent.

In general, I was pleased. I would reccoment Ramada Plaza to others and I would come again. Thanks

Light switch at door only lite two very dim wall lamps near bathroom door. The lamp on the table near the bathroom door was extremely difficult to turn on/off. It's switch was a small protrusion with knurled surface that was extremely difficult to turn the necessary two clicks. It actually was painful to the fingers. I didn't use this lamp often !! The shower enclosure was actually dangerous ! There was nothing to grab on to if you should slip. No bars on wall, no bar to hand a towel or bath cloth on. Lighting to shave by was awful . Very dim. Door to restaurant had to stay open which chilled the inside air. If closed, the door stuck and other customers couldn't open.

Heating cooling system good. Room near but not beside elevators good Room size was good. Restaurant foot was good - except "Spirals with cheese".

-excellent service at reception.

-bath area small compared to the rest of the room -no extensible shower head

-excellent service at reception. George is very professional. Upgrade very appreciated. -rooms are big and comfy.

It served the purpose.good.

No fridge or microwave, limited Ice machines,Shade restaurant not impressive at all. View from room was terrible. A rundown Building with all graffiti, fenced-in and Drug deals going on all day.

Comfy beds, robe delivery, fast check-in

One bed was great for me and other was great for my daughter...

Pool was like an ice burg to cold to swim no bathtub grand and I like bathtubs no fridge microwave so are drinks were cold and could not heat up our food our floor was noisy all night I went down to lobby 2x no one there kids running in hallway. People smoking not just regular cigarette but weed even down when I went to basement to get ice I was scared there were 3 males adults with winter coats smoking weed. Definitely a scarey feeling they should have ice machines on upper floors for safety reasons. The gentleman in morning was pleasant but made it feel like I should keep coming down to lobby to complain someone else did and the couple told us the man came up told them to quiet down as soon as he left they went right back to doing what they were doing the smoke was coming into our rooms and grandson was coughing we ask for no smoking as we do not smoke second hand smoke is worst for us Please PLEASE People when it says no smoking don't smoke there are other people renting also. The front desk in the morning did give us discount because I never slept all night this went on till 5 am my daughter had to work so she didn't get much sleep I would definitely recommend Ramada to get security there in the late evening even cameras Ramada you need to think of your customers and definitely the people who have to clean the rooms their health is important the Smoking has to stop and People be curtious clean your mess these women only get 30 minutes to clean a room and if you want a very clean room then respect the room you are renting if not stay at home and make your mess there and your smoking anything. Go outside to smoke I want to live a healthy life I am sure these people who work at any of these hotels also would like to have a healthy life. HEAD OFFICE PLEASE MAKE SURE YOUR HOTELS TAKE CARE OF THEIR STAFF AND CUSTOMERS LIKE ME AND MY FAMILY.

One bed was great for me and other was great for my daughter grandson loved both beds

Comfortable, convenient, afforabke and fun stay.

Great location, easy to get to subway and also with car. Parking garage is a plus and parking cost is great. The rooms are clean and comfortable. As a family with young children this is my go-to hotel in this area because there is a nice playground and park across the street.

The hotel itself was quiet; the beds very comfortable. Out of the way for amenities. No frills.

I had called ahead of time to find out the parking costs, and was told they were $15.00. When I arrived, I was told that the costs were $32.00/day. That was very disappointing. The lady behind the front desk was quite rude about the cost of the parking. I believe there should be something on the website that indicates the cost of parking.

The beds were very comfortable and the hotel was quiet.

Ok but I would not stay there again.

The bathroom was not very clean. There was a lot of mold in the shower and the walls were very dirty. The drapes had what looked like blood stains splattered in them.

Liked the layout of the room.

It was alright. No worse, no better.

View was absolutely brutal. Staff was ok. Room was clean enough, but some of the details were missed. No soap in the bathrooms and very dusty window sills

Location wasn't amazing, there were homeless people hckling people roght outside at night

They upgraded our room for free and gavce us a late check out time upon RQ

It served its purpose

Couch bed was not cleaned and needed shts, Tile was broken off in shower They checked us out early and house cleaning woke us up 3 hrs before check out

Overpriced for what it is....

Rather strange smell in reception area....like a damp sponge.

This hotel is rather worn out, but fulfills it's purpose. Breakfast service is quite good.

The front desk staff were very hospitable both on check-in...
    • Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Disability Access

One of the beds had a terrible mattress. However, when staff were told about this in the a.m. they said they would have it replaced. The home fries in the restaurant were terrible.

The front desk staff were very hospitable both on check-in and check-out. The room had a plugged sink and it was fixed while we were out.

Great night

Very comfortable, slept great and that does not happen for me often. Staff was very helpful as I locked my key in the room and they got me a new right away.

The fee is cheap, and staffs are kind

The AC doesn't work, however they provide another machine to instead of it There is no toilet requisites(well I brought mine anyway)

The fee is cheap, and staffs are kind They provide parking lot(it charged anyway)

Overall great stay !

Didn’t like because it smelled like weed and smoke and it was very very unpleasant. The hotel provided us an air purifier which helped just a little bit in the room. Also i find there were missing a small wardrobe to hang our clothes.

Liked the location and that it had a parking. The rooms are pretty big too so it was convenient.

Breakfaat staff friendly and accommodating

Reception staff rude and unwilling to help.struggeling with suitcases, asked how to get to the ramp and was told to open the doors around the corner! once checked into the room fag burns on the sofa and lights didnt work in.. moved to a differnt room better but not amazing

Breakfaat staff friendly and accommodating

Meh.
    • Junior King Suite with Sofa Bed

The pull out couch had food in it :-( We booked that room because it had a door that closed in the king bed room. However, it didn't actually close because the bed was too big :-( It also super smelled of air freshener.

Friendly staff.

Pleasant business hotel near the centre of town.
    • Junior King Suite with Sofa Bed

Pleasant business hotel near the centre of town. The price is good albeit its low cost should manage your expectations of a cheaper end hotel that is in need of a refurb and lacks some atmosphere. That said I was very happy, it was clean and comfortable with lovely staff and nice breakfast that all represented excellent value.

Nice hotel a bit dated snooty staff

The staff they were snobbish and snooty all of them they got big issues with accepting debit cards credit only

The hotel room was a bit dated but comfortable rooms are nice but need modern remake

Cleanliness was at the highest level, and you could smell...

The disadvantage was the heating conditioner. It makes a lot of noise, if you want a little warmer room(s), and when you turn it off after 2 hours gets cooler and even chilly, so you have to turn it back on, with the annoying noise. However, if you like sleeping in a half-cold environment, then you could have real fun and enjoy.

Cleanliness was at the highest level, and you could smell the bleach aroma, it gives you a relaxed feeling, after a long day. Staff are positive and helpful, with a smile on their faces, which makes you feel pretty good.

Dreadful. Terrible. Distressing.
    • Two-Bedroom King Suite

Pictures are misleading. The bathroom fittings are modern but overall the suite still looks tired. It is an old building and windows in the room are small. There was a nice view onto a park but you had to stand up to see it. The air conditioning/heating units looked ancient Doors and ceiling are old and presumably original which ruins the look of any modernisations. The swimming pool is old and small. In the suite the bedroom windows are very small and claustrophobic. Electrical sockets were overloaded and leads had tape round them. I worried about what would happen if there was a fire. The hotel is in a bad area. We paid £432 for 2 nights’ accommodation in a suite (which to be fair was spacious). We had a bad experience. Our neighbours were fighting- woke us up screaming and swearing at each other the first night -the second night it got worse with screaming, swearing and physically fighting (loud random bangs) at 1am and 5am for at least 45 minutes each time. The woman was crying. We could hear it all because there was an interconnecting door. I was terrified but scared to report it in case the man got into our room through the old doors which didn’t feel secure. The interconnecting door didn’t even have a key lock just a lever you turned to lock. I couldn’t sleep all night I was so distraught and didn’t know what to do. I didn’t know whether to just call the police - I was worried the staff would just tell the people to keep the noise down and the man would know we had reported him. I was scared of him attacking us next. When I told the staff in the morning all they said was I should have told them at the time even though they could see I was extremely frightened by our experience. We had 3 children in the room. We had a terrifying experience yet were offered no reduction in the price we had paid as it was prepaid through booking.com so there was no negotiating with Ramada staff. They couldn’t have cared less.

The WiFi worked

Overall it is not bad value for the money.

The walls are paper thin, the service and food at the restaurant was terrible and there was a very prominent chemical smell throughout the entire hotel.

Overall it is not bad value for the money.

we will back

Excellent hotel, big room with comfortable beds only restaurant close so early ( 10: 30 AM) and we not have a breakfast , it is why we go to different place for lunch . Location perfect for everything.

The location was nice, the staff were friendly and the rooms...

We didn't like how cold the pool was, the pool room didn't seem very well insulated. It was tough to sleep because the staff were banging around very early in the morning, in the linen closet and woke us up. Heavy street traffic all night (which I know is not the hotels fault, but an unfortunate circumstance nonetheless).

The location was nice, the staff were friendly and the rooms were clean. Nice updated bathrooms.

This location is excellent for our purposes.

Only complaint would be the shower faucet needs replacing.

This location is excellent for our purposes. We arrived early and got absolutely no hassle when we asked if they could accommodate checking us in a bit early. Go see Allen Garden across the street.

A nice place to stay!

We've stayed here a number of times, and quite enjoy this hotel. It's easy to get to, and the rooms are always great ...the beds can be a little hard... but otherwise it's really nice. We also got a free room upgrade the last time we stayed there too!

Great location for a quick stay

The fan to heat the room was extremely noisy and we couldn’t sleep with it on making our room very cold in the morning. Also we had a lovely glass shower but no bath tub so I was not able to soak my feet after dancing all night in heels at a wedding.

The bed was comfortable, and the location was excellent! I’ve been here a few times based on the location and price of this place.

bed and pillow were great but wish all hotels would burn...
    • Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Disability Access

restaurant overpriced and was closed for breakfast before check out time but there is a Timmys close and old style diner dirt cheap with great food around the corner (Sunset diner) Parking pricey at 34$ for the overnight

bed and pillow were great but wish all hotels would burn duvets. pool and hot tub were a nice bonus.

Excellent location and nice helpful staff.

The only thing I didn’t like was the bed, but it seem like I’m the only one from my room who didn’t like it.

With nice weather everything is in walking distance, tourists attractions, lots of restaurants and diners.

Very very dissapointing. Uncleanly and misleading.

Half smoked cigarette butts in our room upon arrival. Also smelt horrible. Went to use pool and there were banana peels along hallway to pool. Garage, food and dirty bandaids all over pool floor. Hair absolutely everywhere on floor and in pool. Hot tub was out of order and no one told us. Pool was repulsive didn't even go in. Sauna was so old, door wasn't half broken off and very alarming noises were coming from the heater. Forgot our room key and front desk agent gave us a new one after only asking for my name and room number. Basically meaning any person who knows where you're staying and your name can easily get access to your room. I have worked in hotels and I've never seen such a lack of security.

Old hotel centrally located that could use some maintenance

The facilities were old and could use some maintenance: the furniture in our bathroom was broken, carpet was old, etc. We had planned to use the indoor pool after being out in the freezing city, but we really couldn’t and not because it’s a small one: the water and room temperature was low, and I spotted ice on the inside of the window :/ Also, the changing room was really not well maintained (old lockers, scratched paint, etc.) and a bit too cold to be enjoyable especially with a child of three.

The staff was kind and courteous; our room was always clean

I would not stay here again.

The pool room and hot tub building was freezing cold. It was like taking a polar bear dip. Our room heater keep on turning off and on. Our room was one minute hot as heck and then the next minute freezing. Vary uncomfortable. Vary upset by this.