Reviews of Baymont by Wyndham Red Deer 3 stars

4311 49th Avenue, T4N 5Y7 Red Deer, Canada

#18 of 26 hotels in Red Deer

Find a better place to stay next time

Free breakfast was very limited buffet (hard boiled eggs and no bacon). Very outdated facility - appeared to be in renovation mode. Parking lot was a disaster and very bad first impression of the hotel. Would not stay there again. Used to be such a beautiful hotel - such a shame they've let it run down.

Free breakfast included

Rooms were clean and comfortable.
    • Family Suite

The hotel is currently being renovated so it was dusty in the pool area. Selection at the breakfast buffet was very limited. Hot tub was not working.

Rooms were clean and comfortable.

Checked out of hotel feeling frustrated.
    • Junior Suite with Sofa Bed - Non Smoking

That I didn't get the room I had booked online. That my credit card was fully charged the night I checked in to the hotel even though I had asked to pay cash on day of checkout.

The beds were comfortable. Front desk staff were helpful.

Not the same as last time

Where should I start. When I booked the booking advised that this did not need to be prepaid. The Baymont took the full amount from my credit card after the booking was placed. Our event ended a day early and when I tried to cancel the last day I was advised that the booking needed to be prepaid and that I could not get a refund for the last day. I did end up getting a refund, luckily I kept my confirmation email. We were placed into the "tower" in a "king" room. The bed is not a king. Which was fine as my daughter is small. But it shouldn't be advertised as a king room. The rooms in the "tower" are not renovated which is to be expected as not all hotels can have facelifts - we previously had stayed in a room overlooking the pool(2 yea ago) which was renovated however can get pretty noisy. The tower room although not updated should at least be clean. It felt like we were staying in a 80's motel. The walls were dirty the carpets stained, the 25 inch tube TV was a conversation piece to say the least. There is a microwave on top of a small refrigerator in the corner of the room which was a bonus but when we opened it the smell was not great. Little overpowering to say the least. The bathroom had a tub that felt like the bottom was going to fall through, you could feel it flexing while showering which made you keep your feet closer to the edges of the tub than the middle. Lol. The shower curtain has a melted or ripped spot right in the centre of it and the drop ceiling tiles in the bathroom were sagging and warped above the shower, just added the the dismal condition to the room. The restaurant closes at 9pm and there is no room service. The buffet breakfast was pretty much the same everyday for the week that we were there. The selection was also slim.

The location was alright. Close to where we needed to go.

Not impressed.
    • Queen Suite with Two Queen Beds - Non-Smoking

The room was incredibly dirty- cobwebs in the corners, dust around the microwave- even popcorn and some other interesting garbage left on the floor. Taps were not wiped, we had to clean our room before we felt comfortable staying there. Pull out sofa was missing a screw and we couldn't put it back in to use as a couch. Very dated, needing some upgrades. The hotel itself was lovely - pool/reception area- but the pictures on the website did not do the room itself "justice". We paid double what we normally pay for a room, we were expecting a lot better quality. I contacted Baymont directly with feedback but never received a response. Will not be back. If you cannot take care of the most basic of housekeeping, what else are you "skimping" on?

The hotel itself was lovely - pool/reception area very nice.

I’ve stayed at this hotel in the past, it’s a good family hotel

Breakfast wasnt very good, we left the hotel in the morning and had to go find something else to eat. The eggs weren’t fresh tasted like they were made from a powdered mix, sausage was cold and so were the breakfast potatoes. Coffee wasn’t good either

The location was good, there have been renovations which were good...

Good. Except for the reasons above
    • Deluxe Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Pool View/Non-Smoking

They charged my credit card $50 more than my bill was. Also, they charged me tourist charge. I live in Alberta I do not think I should be charged that. I couldnt get close to the pool because of all the children that took over the entire area. I was very disappointed in that. It was the biggest reason I booked there, i could have stayed at a cheaper place but I wanted to have a swim.very disappointed in that.

Quick check in and out.

Rooms were clean and good in size.

The breakfast quality was dismal though good in offerings (had what appeared to be overcooked/ old eggs, sausage and pancakes.

Rooms were clean and good in size. The hot water was hot and bed was comfy.

Good little family suite
    • Family Suite

Booked the family suite - bunk beds and double bed. Room was fairly small. No closet in room to hang up coats etc.

Room was older and small but very clean. Beds were perfect for our family of 5. Staff was very friendly. Pool area was very clean.

Won't go back.
    • Deluxe Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Pool View/Non-Smoking

Bathroom was tiny. A/C wasn't working and room was unbearably hot. They did offer us a late checkout for the inconvenience.

Beds were comfy. Loved the courtyard/ pool view.

Over all we all had a great time and really enjoyed the pool area....
    • Deluxe Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Pool View/Non-Smoking

Unfortunately our rooms air conditioner didn’t work and the room got pretty warm in the middle of the night..... also my youngest child was a big disappointed that there where no pancakes for breakfast...... over all just little things.

Love the pool area. The kids has a great time

Clean hotel but outdated

Staff at the front desk were not easy to deal with. They couldn’t find my reservation for the longest time and then overcharged my visa. Young girl at the front desk don’t know what she was doing and had a horrible attitude .The rest of the staff were OK.

I’m pleased I was on the top floor that was very quiet.

Service for food and drinks a bit slower than normally experienced at other venues.

Pleasant helpful staff. Due to family medical emergency I had to shorten my stay. Absolutely no problem with front desk adjusting my invoice, and were compassionate to my situation.

It was fine.
    • Deluxe Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Pool View/Non-Smoking

Coffee was not very good.

The room was clean. I have a lot of allergies and they made me 2 poached eggs since the only things on the buffet that I could eat were the oranges and apples.

Overall stay was good
    • Deluxe Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Pool View/Non-Smoking

I didn’t like the fact that we did not get what we booked,and the young lady at desk was not helpful at all barely said 2 words to us

After the first night we talked to front desk and they did let us move to room we requested which was much better with kids

Great comfortable room.

Restaurant was disappointing - buffet breakfast - very limited fruit, watery scrambled eggs. Buffet dinner - poor salad selection, overcooked soggy vegetables

Great comfortable room. Exercise room excellent

The location was good.

The building seems to have structural problems. The floor in our room was up and down throughout. The same in the halls. The heater in our room was very, very loud - like a big truck roaring its engine. The traffic was loud in our room. When the graders came by to remove snow, our room shook - and that is the truth. When we arrived, the girl at the counter wasn't overly friendly or appeared like we had interrupted her. She never smiled or never said anything other than I'll check and gave us our room and how to get there.

The location was good. The furnishings were decent. The bed and bedding was very good. Towels were excellent also. I had booked and paid for a king size bed and we were given an double. When I went back to the desk and told them that I had paid for a king, they made the upgrade without any hesitation.

Good stay, friendly and accommodating staff

Carpet in room dirty, didn’t want to go barefoot. Door to bathroom in an inconvenient location, too tight and close to bed. TV way too old, could hardly see details on screen, very disappointing.

Nice large room with comfortable beds. Had a good continental breakfast. Good access to events and businesses we attended

old and shabby
    • King Suite with Sofa Bed - Non-Smoking

showing its age, needs an update, used to be one of the best in red deer, but its failing, lounge and restaurant were empty even on a friday night, heard they still have a good brunch on weekends

big suite, good bed

Beautiful hotel with an excellent location, the very best in Red Deer
    • Deluxe Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Pool View/Non-Smoking

I love the pool and restaurant area, it’s beautiful,with a lush jungle appearance and the location is close to everything, we stay here every year for the last 20 Years . You really are crazy to stay anywhere else

Good value, good location
    • Deluxe Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Pool View/Non-Smoking

The pillows were not firm enough.The hot tub was under renovation/ maintenance and not available. Our room had a patio door that opened up towards the pool but it could not be locked from the outide so we couldn't use it to go in and out.

The atmosphere was tropical as we walked through the park like setting around the pool to get to our room. Complimentary cookies at the front desk when we arrived Thursday.

It is clean and is a good central lcation. close to hospital, grocery store etc

Old style television in room, hard to see. Difficult to adjust water temperature in shower. Another guest entered room, at 6am, yikes! When front desk was told, a silly story as to why it happened was offered as explanation. No security personnel on site, if there is, they must be ninjas because you can't see them. And it wouldn't kill the rest of the staff to crack a smile!

The housekeeping staff was very nice and the room and property were very clean. The pool is saltwater and warm, quite delightful. Central location.

Really enjoyed my mini holiday
    • Deluxe Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Pool View/Non-Smoking

Free breakfast is a bit ho hum but typical.

Love the indoor courtyard, a winter getaway. Can be a bit noisy as the kids play in the pool but patio doors did a decent job to reduce the sounds.

I had to move my stay dates dates and they said that it was...
    • Deluxe Queen Room - Non-Smoking

I had to move my stay dates dates and they said that it was done but they booked me in for one night less then requested for a much higher rate and never even informed me

not again

Room had water damage on the ceiling in a few areas. The outside wasn't well kept and noticeable changes from the exceptional Red Deer Lodge that it used to be.

I wasn't impressed.

The bathrooms were not clean, the floors and furniture weren't clean either in the hotel room. There was no wipes in the gym - ew. That's beyond a health hazard. The breakfast wasn't very good and they needed more staff and food for the breakfasts. Overall I was afraid to touch stuff and I'm not normally like that in hotels.

Cool swimming pool! Needs a changing room though...

Except for breakfast it was really nice and staff was so pleasant it made us feel at home.

The breakfast was probably the worst ever, greasy sausages, hard as rock pancakes and when I mentioned it to the lady in charge she said the cook checks the food every 5 minutes but we were there 35 min. and never saw anyone check any food. The coffee was good however. The food was not very warm either.

The beds were super nice and comfy with a lovely duvet. The room was very clean and quiet. Sanela, the desk person when we arrived was super nice and helpful. Another fellow got us some ice as we have mobility problems.

What happened to room service? It was disappointing that I...

What happened to room service? It was disappointing that I could not have room service because I like to eat my dinner & watch TV or read a book in comfort, not by my self in a restaurant.

Awesome location for a conference, easy access to superb dining on 50th and 49th, free hot breakfast

Cleaning of washroom

Accessible to conference area and dining or restaurants outside the hotel, hot breakfast, indoor pool, ground floor rooms accessible to pool

Expected better service when paying so much for a room.
    • Deluxe Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Pool View/Non-Smoking

They didn’t make up our room they left a card in the hall on the floor could of been for any room saying they were respecting our do not disturb request. We DID NOT put the sign out or request it at the desk. Breakfast did not have enough food for the guests. Ketchup was empty both mornings, no plates, dirty tables, food warmers were empty. TV turned off and turned back on every 20-30 seconds when trying to watch a show.

Room was nice.

Our room was close to a roof with big ventilators/fans,...

Our room was close to a roof with big ventilators/fans, which made a lot of noise.. We did not notice this untill we went to bed, so could not ask for another room.

I would recommend this establishment to anyone. I think most enjoyable for families.
    • Deluxe Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Pool View/Non-Smoking

Having to wait for food items at breakfast.

The garden area off our suite. Enjoyed the laughter of the children at the pool! Easy access to the main area through the garden. One particular staff member Robyn, She was delightful when serving us our nightcap in the lounge. The bed was most comfortable, but I truly appreciated the pillow.

Overall, a good place to stay
    • Deluxe Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Pool View/Non-Smoking

Staff was not able to retrieve the booking. Had to call Booking.com and let their customer service explain to them how to see the booking, waisted almost 1 hr in the lobby for this.

Nice pool and breakfast

A stop between Saskatoon and Kamloops
    • Deluxe Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Pool View/Non-Smoking

There is nothing nearby except the casino (not why we booked there). The property itself is reminiscent of Vegas: interior rooms, few windows.

It was a good hot breakfast with good coffee. The "tropical" area near the pool would be nice in the middle of winter.

Breakfast was more then enough.

hash browns overdone. Couldn't tell what fruit was in the pastries because all that was there was color. Wanted to go into the pool and hot tub but it was all locked up and couldn't find anyone to open it. were told to go to a certain room for the person who looked after it. Door was open but nobody in it. Could have robbed the place.

Breakfast was more then enough. Especially loved both the scrambled and boiled eggs.

Great place to Stay in Red Deer
    • Deluxe Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Pool View/Non-Smoking

Bed was so awesome Nice & Comfy Loved the Salt water pool & hot tub were Grrrreat just wish it was open later at night & earlier in the morning. The staff were very friendly and the hotel was not to hard to find

Great place and friendly staff
    • Deluxe Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Pool View/Non-Smoking

The hot tub was pretty dirty. The tiles in the hot tub could use a good scrubbing. Plus there are no seats in the hot tub or jets so that was kind of disappointing.

The room was a great size and I love the pool area. Definitely different than other hotels. The staff was very friendly, and I loved that they called a few minutes after we got to our room to make sure everything was up to our standard. The room was clean. The location was great with a safeway right across the street. The breakfast area was nice and the waitress was very friendly.

Decent place to stay
    • Deluxe Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Pool View/Non-Smoking

Our booking initially cancelled though I confirmed earlier that day that we're going not sure what happened but that is not so cool especially if you came late from a 6 hrs driving.

Pool area

Go somewhere else

Dirty dirty room, beds (bumpy and not queen), question from staff "why are you staying here" why do most people need a hotel, for a place to sleep geez

Breakfast, salt water pool

It is nice facility and staff friendly.
    • Queen Suite with Two Queen Beds - Non-Smoking

Well,I think the free breakfast is a bit too early to end 9:30am,I wish it is untill 11:00am,coz we almost miss it.

The pool and hot tub my daughter and husband had so much fun.

The lady at the front desk was really helpful and nice

The condition of the parking lot was very poor The carpet in the hallway and in the room was dirty and worn out. The mirrors in the elevator really needed to be cleaned. I feel the hotel was dirty and run down. The website made it look like it was a really nice hotel then it actually is.

The lady at the front desk was really helpful and nice

It was ok.
    • Queen Suite with Two Queen Beds - Non-Smoking

It wasn't the cleanest. We found a couple carpet worms on the couch and in the bathroom. Pillows not comfortable.

Good location. Lots of room for our family.

The breakfast buffet was very good.

''''''''''''''''the room is very tired looking it needs some updating. The drapes are awful, the chair had multiple tears on the side as well as not very clean, the carpet needs to be cleaned. The bathroom is old and the tub did not look very clean. The staff were not very friendly.

The breakfast buffet was very good. and the mattress was comfortable.

Hotel Great, Booking.com Not Great!

We had to change rooms because there were issues. A/C stopped working at 11pm at night on Sat. I could have gotten a discount...but because I paid through booking.com I could not get my discounted rate. I will not use booking.com again. I booked hotel a month ahead of time....and you charged me immediately on my credit card. That's ridiculous!

Good location when getting to the arenas in the city. We were located block away from Kinex and 10 min from Kinsman. Front desk was very helpful with changing rooms quickly, and fixing A/C. Staff were pleasant: Front Desk, Housekeeping, and Restaurant.

Upon arrival our booking.

Upon arrival our booking.com booking was cancelled because there was supposedly a policy at the hotel for people paying cash deposits. So instead of a $104 price King Room we ended up paying $136.50 for a 2 double bed room with bad lighting in the bathroom and a card on the bed welcoming another preferred guest. It was loud during our stay, had to re key my key twice and security ended up opening our room for us (Thank you again). Frontdesk staff was short in tone and not service oriented. All in all I would not stay here again from my own experience.

Bargain stay

A couple of late check ins on our floor around 11pm proved to be very noisy in corridor. Not hotels fault to to be fair.

Bargain price. Comfortable, clean but dated room. Choice of room size upon arrival. Buffet breakfast included. 5 minute walk to downtown but was an extremely quiet Thursday night.

Enjoyed staying here for a course!
    • Deluxe Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Pool View/Non-Smoking

Siding was hanging down from top of building due to storm looked fairly unsafe! Also would have liked to have more options of tea in room or somewhere to get it from. Other than that lovely hotel.

Very clean ans friendly staff!

Awesome Hotel!

I was travelling with a friend and we had a wonderful time. The staff were so friendly and helpful. At one point we wanted to make microwave popcorn and instead of letting us use their microwave the front desk actually had one sent to our room! Room was clean and spacious. Pool was fun and clean and the breakfast was awesome. Thank you so much for the great stay!

overall good value for money
    • Deluxe Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Pool View/Non-Smoking

the front desk lady called my room at 10pm to see how i was enjoying my stay, I thought this was rather odd, have never seen this done before and it was rather late to be calling

the bed was so comfortable

Most of the staff were friendly .
    • Deluxe Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Pool View/Non-Smoking

I didn't like that my room AC didn't work... just blew hot air and made my room so hot... called maintaince and they fixed it but worked for about 15 min then switched back to warm ... was very frustrating ...at check out was frustrating as I wanted to pay cash or use debit and I was told I can't that I have to pay using my CC to get the rates I booked at. If I want to pay cash they would have to change the rate to the current days rate... so frustrating as I specifically asked at check in that I wanted to pay using cash or debit and was assured I could ... based on this hassle alone I don't think I will stay here again. It's important for me to pay cash or debit so I can leave space on my CC for future travels

Most of the staff were friendly ... room was spacious ... pool and courtyard are nice ...room was quiet even tho the pool is right there ...convinant location

• Reviewed: 27 May 2017

Trying somewhere else.
    • Deluxe Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Pool View/Non-Smoking

The breakfast wasnt the best. It was gut fill. Pubes on ceiling of bathroom and in tub. Garbage in parking lot on my arrival.

Nice garden outside my room. Good location. Cheap.

Great home away from home

The food for our breakfast on the last day was poor quality and not a great variety. Especially compared to the other mornings. There was a Mother's Day brunch later that day, almost thinking they saved the good food for then.

The ground level room was convenient for us, and close to the pool for the kids to play in! The included breakfast every day was a nice bonus!!!

Not my first choice for a return visit

We were put in a pet-friendly room and we didn't bring a pet. The carpet had seen better days and had an odor to it. The hallway outside our room had a displeasing pet smell.

Friendly staff. Great breakfast. Comfy bed. Personalized welcome note was nice.

• Reviewed: 10 May 2017

I like there.

I liked the breakfast, but if you provide more hot foods (ex: pancakes or waffles), will be better for the customers.

staff (name : Arlene at the front) and facility

• Reviewed: 10 May 2017

Not what I was expecting

Had to wait at front desk for 5 mins. Room had duct tape on both sides of door lock. Called desk no one came. Took duct tape off so we could go to pool and got locked In The Room. Called desk maintenance came and after one hour maintenance handed my husband tools over balcony. My husband took door lock apart and maintenance was waiting there when we opened door

Good bed

I will stay again

Breakfast could have been better

Location work well for us, as we had a love one in hospital, and we were able to walk to the hospital.love that you are Dog friendly.

• Reviewed: 23 April 2017

Staff was very friendly.

the hot and cold taps in the shower were very touchy and if you turned the hot on too far the water would basically turn right off

Staff was very friendly.

• Reviewed: 16 April 2017

Very good value for ur dollar.

small vanity around bathroom sink and small bathroom.

breakfast was great. Arlene was the woman at checkin and was GREAT! She was very helpful and accommodating. Only downfall was the small bathroom, hardly any counter space for bathroom amenities. :)

• Reviewed: 9 April 2017

Comfortable bed.
    • Deluxe Queen Room - Non-Smoking

I stayed on the 6th floor (tower building). The room had a very loud fan in the bathroom and a loud heating system. **My first bedroom was near the pool area on the 2nd floor, right above the maintenance and laundry room. it was super loud!! After complaining I was immediately given my room on the 6nd floor.

Comfortable bed. Friendly receptionist. Good breakfast. Quiet location.

• Reviewed: 8 April 2017

Great place to lay your head for the night.

The hot tub could use a few seats, was not very hot. The Jets did not work.

The staff were very friendly and helpful. Beds were amazing very comfortable. Complementary breakfast was delicious.Great place to lay your head for the night.

• Reviewed: 23 January 2017

A winter getaway..saw some green for a change.....
    • Deluxe Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Pool View/Non-Smoking

The hotel is older but I think it's standing up well.

I love this hotel. I had a room with a patio door facing the pool and courtyard. It was a great winter break as I couldn't see the snowy outside! Only trees and plants. It was very quiet, the rooms are very soundproof. Staff in the Lounge area are awesome! I missed the free AM breakfast by minutes and a gentleman by the name of Om got me a plate of food from the kitchen. Was very gracious...will be back.

• Reviewed: 20 December 2016

A little money spent on the rooms and stay would have been great.

The room showed great wear and tear. Carpet stained and soiled in appearance. Missing tile in bathroom ceiling. Innability to bring room up to a comfortable temperature was less than pleasant. Major draft from windows

Service was very friendly. Breakfast was satisfiying for complimentary. Location was good. Great parking and plug ins were greatly appreciated. Dining area and gardens were very nice.

• Reviewed: 20 December 2016

Red Deer Lodge to Baymont not an upgrade!
    • Deluxe Queen Room - Non-Smoking

The saltwater pool (one of the reasons why I booked) was closed and the breakfast that used to be amazing was horrible. I convinced my husband that we had to stay there because it was great and it wasn't.

Love(d) the hotel. Used to be the Red Deer Lodge that was a 4 star, so rooms are the same and courtyard. Bed was comfy.

• Reviewed: 6 December 2016

Comfortable, quiet & clean.

In previous stays, they had more choices in their breakfast such as fruit or yogurt. It was very basic hot breakfast (still tasty)

Surprised by the quiet rooms even though it's a busy hotel. We've stayed several times, and will likely go back again.

• Reviewed: 13 November 2016

Bring back the great breakfast! Please
    • Deluxe Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Pool View/Non-Smoking

The breakfast is very poor now. Red deer lodge used to have a fantantic spread!

Accommodate the agritrade customers a little better. We are yearly patrons & are treated as though it's a hassle when we are there If your facility can't appreciate & accommodate the exhibitors you will start losing them Red Deer Lodge was very hospitable

• Reviewed: 13 November 2016

Stay away from here - many other better choices

This place has deteriorated steadily over the last 5+ years. Since the last change in ownership and name it has reached an all time low. The front desk staff are not knowledgeable even though friendly. The restaurant menu is extremely limited and the food preparation poor. It is severely understaffed and the 2 present tried to their best but could not keep up to serving all the customers, of which we were many, in a proper or timely manner. They also had to man the bar as there was no bar staff. In spite of a few choices of reasonable wines on the bar list, none of the reds were available and I had to go to the bar with the waitress to see which of the 2 very poor choices of red wine I would like - a screw top or corked bottle. the rooms have not changed with poor quality temp control, television (size and format), mattress, bedding, towels, and amenities. All of our friends and family indicate that our assessment is accurate as no one recommends staying there or using the facility for meetings, restaurant, or facilities any longer.

We have been staying here at least once per year for over 30 years. The location to the curling rink is perfect and there is a microwave in the room. The Internet speed was acceptable.

• Reviewed: 31 October 2016

New owners, go somewhere else!

Breakfast was so terrible, after the first day, we ate out. It was too hot in the rooms, don't like running ac all night long. We used to stay here and love it. We won't be back. The breakfast was AWFUL, when it used to be AWESOME!:(

Beds were soft

Nice hotel but we didn't sleep as well as we would have liked.
    • Deluxe Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Pool View/Non-Smoking

We had a poolside room, which ended up facing tables in the restaurant. The room was nice, however the people chatting in the restaurant well after 10:00 pm made it hard to get to sleep. The poolside rooms need some sort of additional soundproofing.

Desk staff were very pleasant.

• Reviewed: 8 October 2016

Quiet retreat.
    • Deluxe Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Pool View/Non-Smoking

I missed the waffle machine and fresh fruit salads from previous stays.

We came to enjoy this setting with another couple for several days then continued our stay. We enjoyed the pool, the breakfast buffets, several evening meals but did not get to the fitness room.

• Reviewed: 27 September 2016

Great stay!

The breakfast coupon said good for one meal between 6:30 and 9:30. It didn't say it was a buffet that was taken down right at 9:30.

Comfort was excellent and everything was clean.

• Reviewed: 7 September 2016

Friendly, convenient, and good value

Morning breakfast buffet was basic but adequate but seems to have been scaled back a bit since we last stayed here in September 2015.

Very friendly welcome and helpful staff. Recently updated property... well looked after. Good value.

We had a great time and we enjoyed our stay very much, I would recommend it to all it to my friends
    • Deluxe Queen Room - Non-Smoking

I found that the restaurant was closed to early we went to have dinner on sunday was closed already at 8:00 pm, and My mom and I had trouble finding a place to eat that evening. Also on our last day there we had a drink and then we were getting ready to leave, and my Mom had to go to the bathroom and they locked the public washroom by the restaurant and it was only 7:00 p that was strange

The staff was really friendly and very helpful we had a enjoyable time with them.

• Reviewed: 25 August 2016

It was clean and conveniently located for us.
    • King Room - Smoking

The bed could have been more comfortable and the tv updated, and there could have been more pillows 3 for two people was not enough

It was clean and conveniently located for us.

• Reviewed: 23 August 2016

Disappointing,

staff when I checked in was not a pleasant person the other staff were fine only one light worked in the room not enough plug ins near bed for health equipment and no toilet paper. Was a bit noisy in middle of night. Pass on the free breakfast it was totally gross.

The beds were fine , the hotel was near where I wanted to be. Did tell them at check out about the issues they did make some excuses however did offer small discount which I took .

• Reviewed: 15 August 2016

Could have been so much better with staff willing to go that extra mile for customer service

The front desk staff was not very helpful or quick to be of assistance. I did not like that I had to pay seperatly for room service or movies. I could not charge anything to my room. I did not get a bill under my door for final charges before my check out.

The beds were comfy. The room was clean and the breakfast was good