Reviews of Residence Inn by Marriott Vancouver Downtown 3 stars

1234 Hornby Street, V6Z 1W2 Vancouver, Canada

#12 of 81 hotels in Vancouver

Fantastic location and excellent value
    • King Studio Suite

Fantastic location and excellent value. You are just a few minutes walk to the water taxis, sky train, and several key attraction in Vancouver. The front desk staff is so kind and thoughtful. They were such a great help when it came to recommendations for restaurants and activities in Vancouver. The breakfast is very diverse and provides several options for vegetarians and vegans. There were several egg dishes and a tofu scramble, fresh fruit, yogurt, cheese, and several types of breads to select from. They also had waffles and traditional cereals. I greatly appreciate that the breakfast changes on a daily basis. It's not the same old stale bagels and bananas that you find in other hotels. The rooms are very spacious and comfortable. I love that they provide recycling and composting in the rooms. This is an excellent example of how green a hotel can be. Well done!

Rooms were spacious and breakfast was good.

The location was so so-a little sketchy. The bathrooms were small. The front desk staff did not know about any of the tours we were taking.

Rooms were spacious and breakfast was good. Having the laundry facility was helpful as well

Comfortable good value for money

No complaints

Fully equipped kitchen full size fridge Walking distance to good restaurants Breakfast included in price Good parking Recommended for a very comfortable stay

Awesome

Everything is perfect! Nothing disliked

It was our second time to stay this hotel! Very clean,cozy room with kitchen! Location is perfect,staff is awesome very kind!

Great location, lovely comfortable room, great staff
    • King Studio Suite

Minor.... dirty cloth left on floor when we arrived and tissues ran out... had to hunt for teabags from staff as they weren’t always replaced.... dishcloth not replaced... but on the whole really great😀

Large space in the room with kitchen facilities. Quiet with the doors closed from street and building noise. Very friendly helpful staff

Location is good.
    • King Studio Suite

Entry lobby was not very impressive. Small and did not have a ‘wow’ factor

Location is good. Very close to downtown. Staff was good. Nice place to stay.

Hotel staff were very helpful in arranging transportation,...
    • King Studio Suite

Hotel staff were very helpful in arranging transportation, explaining the hop on/hop off system, and making our hotel stay extremely joyful. Thank you soo much.

Very pleasant.
    • Skyline Queen Studio Suite

Hotel not really close to main areas, but very convenient for ferry to Granville island(bottom of Hornby Street) and restaurants in Yaletown(recommend Earls).

The staff were very nice. Was given a free carton of milk after our long flight. Breakfast excellent.

Pleasant acommodation, comfortable beds and helpful staff.

Breakfast was very crowded, had to wait for a table to become available. Having a bar or restaurant onsite would have been good, but overlooked that when booking.

We checked in after a cruise expecting to just drop our luggage but our rooms were ready at 9am. Staff very helpful with tourist advice. They accommodated our needs, including interconnecting room with a shower for mobility impaired elderly mother.

Loved our stay
    • King Studio Suite

Noise from the building site opposite our room early one morning, soundproofing could be a little better. But it’s a city after all so to a degree the noise is to be expected.

Had our last two nights here having spent 3 weeks around BC and Alberta. It was a great end to our holiday. The location is good, secure underground parking ($24 a night), the included breakfast was fantastic, lovely staff, gorgeous room (king room). We didn’t use the pool or fitness area but the facilities looked really good. Would highly recommend this hotel to anyone.

Clean, comfortable, good service.
    • King Studio Suite

The rooms were a really decent size and the bed was nice and large. Breakfast was good. There was a really nice bakery across the road from the property.

Would thoroughly recommend but breakfast does need a longer time frame.
    • King Studio Suite

The breakfast finished at 9 am. People on holiday appreciate a longer breakfast time. There were people complaining about this. The area provided was not sufficient for the amount of people in the limited time allowed for breakfast. The fruit selection was limited, green melon, grapes with some strawberries cut up for garnish which quickly went. There were bananas and apples. There was some hot food but not appealing to me. Bread, pastries and a waffle maker, which was very popular. I would describe it, at it's busiest as a "feeding frenzy." If you did not stay at your table you run the risk of the plates being cleared which did happen.

Excellent facilities and exceptional staff.

Great hotel in a decent area of Vancouver.
    • King Studio Suite

Check in was easy and when we asked about getting a taxi very early in the morning, we were told to call the front desk and they would get one for us. The room was comfortable and spacious, well appointed. We enjoyed walking around the area and it was close enough to plenty of shops, bakeries, and a variety of restaurants. I like the added security of having to use your room key to access the elevators. The bed was comfortable, and this was one of the most immaculate rooms I have ever stayed in. They obviously have a great maintenance staff and housekeeping staff. We left too early for breakfast, so I can’t rate the food.

Staff very friendly & helpful, Room spacious, large...
    • King Studio Suite

Lifts a little slow and construction work going on opposite hotel. Noise is only Mondy to Friday during working hours and a little for a few hours on Saturday morning. Only a problem when veranda door open as noise insulation from outside is good. Not much hotel can do as this looks like a big project judging by advertising posters around the site but we didn't find it a real problem.

Staff very friendly & helpful, Room spacious, large veranda, well appointed and self-contained if you want to cater for yourself. Small shop in lobby with food products if you want to eat in your room, Also shops nearby and a lovely bakery on the corner of Davie near hotel, Complimentary breakfast very good and, not surprisingly, popular. Good lobby area with free computer access to online check-in for flights. We were on a cruise from Canada Place and stayed at Residence on return from cruise. On the way out we stayed at The Auberge near to Canada Place. More expensive and not overall as good as Residence. Next time we will forgo the convenience of Auberge and pay the $12 taxi ride (very cheap) to the ship.

5 awesomely fabulous days and nights in Vancouver

The pool is a tad small.

We were delighted by the awesome quality of the whole experience.Davie street just around the corner from the hotel is an experience in itself. You get to Granville Island in about 7 minutes and Yaletown is about that far as well. All of the staff are friendly and helpful and we were particularly happy with the eco friendly approach.

Very enjoyable stay offering superior service, location and breakfast.

Nothing negative to say!

Overall impression was superior. Kitchen was a treat. Dishwasher was unexpected. Asked for enhanced view and received it. Could not have been more pleased with this facility and location.

Great stay in an amazing City.
    • King Studio Suite

The suite was a perfect size for our stay. Hotel was great, breakfast was only average, great pool etc... Only thing I would have liked was a list to tell customers which bin to use for recycling.

Better than expected
    • Skyline Queen Studio Suite

YOu went beyond expectations - great place to stay - the breakfast was the best I have ever had at a hotel where it was include in the rate. THe rooms were well equipped and very quiet. We loved the pool and the decks

It was very convenient
    • Skyline Queen Studio Suite

Our room had great facilities, full frig/freezer, dishwasher,cooktop and microwave, shops were nearby and you could get bits and pieces from the lobby.

Enjoyable stay in King Studio suite, in a good location.
    • King Studio Suite

Thoroughly enjoyed our stay and would definitely recommend.

spacious king studio suite with very comfortable bedding. Spacious bathroom with walk in shower. kitchenette had everything required, including dish detergent and dishwasher tablets. Buffet breakfast each morning with wide variety of foods. Close to Burrard station, 7-eleven store and cafes.

Very nice and quiet
    • Queen Studio Suite with Two Queen Beds

Location was fine...but parking at $24.00 was way steep. E erythropoietin g in Vancouver was expensive very nice

Really comfy rooms, indoor hot tub/pool. Extreamly friendly front desk and room keeping staff! Breakfast had everything and it was good.

EXCELLENT STAY

NOTHING

SUPER EXCELLENT BREAKFAST EXCELLENT ROOM SUITE CONDITIONS HELPFUL STAFF YOUR HOTEL IS NOT FAR FROM HARBOUR CRUISE.....DO NOT STATE THAT IT IS FAR FROM HABOUR AS I COULD HAVE ALSO HAD THIS HOTEL AFTER CRUISE

Good experience except for no sleep due to noise
    • King Studio Suite

Poor soundproofing; could hear baby crying next door, people in hallway and worst part was the racing motorcycles, cars and police sirens until at least 1am. Great area if you don’t want to sleep!

Great room with balcony

Very good
    • King Studio Suite

You should be allowed to leave vacating the room by extending your stay. My return flight to the UK didn’t leave till 9m and they wouldn’t let me extend my stay to 6pm at a charge.

Very well designed room with a very comfortable bed.

I have not met friendlier staff at any hotel like I did here!
    • Queen Studio Suite with Two Queen Beds

Unfortunately it says 24 hr coffee bar, our after dinner coffee was cold and there was no coffee when we got up at 6:00 ☹️ We were there for the Sun Run and definitely needed coffee and breakfast before we left! Unfortunately we paid for that in the price and did not get to enjoy what I heard was a great breakfast! Very disappointed in that

I have not met friendlier staff at any hotel like I did here! 😊

Breakfast only.
    • Skyline Queen Studio Suite

This hotel was a terrible hotel of entire my life. The response of e-mail was so rude, Attitude of the front desk was so aggressive. Please, If you were in busy, do not answer the customer's e-mail at that time. E-mail is not a phone call if you do not have to answer right away with that attitude. That is the basis of customer service I guess. Between your co-worker, they did not share the customer's information. How much do I have to explain my situation? Also when I checked out, the front desk staff told me that I did not pay the deposit, even she did not confirm. Seriously? I already paid the deposit when I stayed uncomfortable condition. That made me more upset. I know, I am the worst customer at your hotel, but why don't you wrote the comment on your computer? That would be better to me when I need to talk your staff with distaste. And I did not hear their apologize or any explanations of their behavior after checking out. Thank you for giving me this information. When someone asked me the hotel in Vancouver, I will remind this experience.

Breakfast only.

Excellent place to stay for our anniversary night

Pillows.

One of the receptionists was very kind and helpful. He gave us a gift for our wedding anniversary. The room was clean, nice and cozy. Also inside the room was very quite. We almost forgot that we are staying in downtown Vancouver!

I had a fantastic time staying at The Residence Inn and would definitely stay there again.
    • Skyline King Studio Suite

The staff couldn’t have been more helpful. It was my first time in Vancouver. I’m grateful to the front desk staff for pointing out popular landmarks and helping me navigate the transit system. My room was very clean. The breakfast buffet had something for everyone. I didn’t use all the amenities like the gym and the coin-laundry, but I was so glad I had the option. I can’t say enough about the wonderful location. It’s so central, you don’t need a car. As a woman traveling alone, I felt very safe.

• Skyline Queen Studio Suite

It's located on a one-way so you need to go all the way across to get to the hotel.

It's in a great location though! Close to everything without being too loud and noisy.

Nice hotel would be good for a long stay
    • Skyline Queen Studio Suite

Windows were dirty hard to Cel a city view basically looked into a few high rises.

Nice clean hotel in downtown. A little bit of a walk to the stadium but it was a beautiful day.

Will tell others to stay there!
    • Queen Studio Suite with Two Queen Beds

7-11 across the street Need Vancouver maps to sell at the desk. Real ones not just mini maps. And maps for the public transit.

Amazing breakfast! I missed the breakfasts when we went home.

Very nice area, staff was good at the check in desk but...
    • Skyline Queen Studio Suite

Found drugs in the room blatantly left on a tray in the kitchen, there was a dried loogie on the bathroom sink

Very nice area, staff was good at the check in desk but that’s about it, got ignored while trying to turn in a phone to the breakfast staff

It was pleasant and well equipped but impersonal
    • Skyline Queen Studio Suite

Front desk staff were not great, a little confrontational and not super helpful. They processed my payment in the early hours of the morning and slipped the receipt under my door which woke me. I did not request this, normally they ask how you would like to pay the card they take is only pre auth.

Breakfast was plentiful this was an added bonus! Room was a good size and even though opposite the elevator not too bad on noise. Bus tour outside the hotel was useful for a short stay. The room inside was well equipped with a nice kitchen and a big TV perfect for a night in with a movie!

Staff was incredibly helpful and friendly -- particularly...
    • Skyline Queen Studio Suite

Staff was incredibly helpful and friendly -- particularly the front desk staff. Very clean facilities, pretty good breakfast selection, and good location.

Definitely recommend this hotel.
    • Skyline Queen Studio Suite

We booked a skyline suite and it was awesome! Room was clean and staff helpful. Shout out to Emma from reception. She was very nice and assisted us with all our inquiries. Hotel was walking distance to everything.

Great hotel, clean, good location, lots of restaurants...
    • King Studio Suite

For the price of the hotel , would of been nice to have free parking. 30 a night is kind of expensive. But I guess its expected in downtown van.

Great hotel, clean, good location, lots of restaurants within walking distance. Comfy beds, and good staff

other then that I loved the morning food
    • Queen Studio Suite with Two Queen Beds

The fire Alarm went off two times during are stay(in the morning) so kinda annoyed by that also the pool/ hot tub should be open all night instead of closing at 10pm ...... when your out drinking until three you need your sleep XD Also at the end the stay was more then it said on the sight 540 cad really was 745.21 cad

The staff was very friendly and helpful.
    • Queen Studio Suite with Two Queen Beds

The staff was very friendly and helpful. The room was very cute and clean. The pool and hot tub were nicely kept and clean. It was a great location as we were able to walk to Granville Island.

Great, will return
    • Skyline Queen Studio Suite

if breakfast can extend to 930am , that would be helpful to international travellers, I have jet lags, for 2 days, couldnot wake up in time. I hear water running sound above my bed, on and off whole night, like a machine, abit annoying

Clean, quiet, comfortable room, I stayed in another hotel 2 blocks away last year, Marriott is 200% better relative to similar price range

Was not a very professional way to address a confirmed booking.
    • Skyline King Studio Suite

Residence Inn changed the reserved and confirmed booking without prior notification even though I had made the reservations a month ahead of the trip and it wasn't even peak season. They informed us on site and did not give us an option to decline. They did reduce the charge/night to reflect the difference. However, the cut in price was not to reflect their apologies in giving away our room on the specified floors to somebody else. Not even sure what the rate of the room we were assigned would be in general since we booked through booking.com to receive a good deal for a premium room. Booking.com customer service was also not very helpful.

Availability of parking on spot was a plus given the downtown location. Room and facility was clean and free breakfast was decent.

Was comfortable , clean and would stay again maybe a different view from the 17th floor
    • Skyline Queen Studio Suite

the coffee maker , coffee was weak , would of been nice to have a "KEURIG"

overall room was very comfortable , clean , liked the robes that were available to wear .

A worthwhile find at a price that Booking.com helped us to find. But beware the parking cost.
    • Skyline Queen Studio Suite

The bottom sheet on the queen-sized bed was not a fitted sheet, so it kept coming adrift at night. This was a small detail, but it is difficult to understand why this should occur when a hotel of this size can choose its bed linen from an outside provider (that's what appeared to be the case - the laundry appeared to be contracted out). The overnight parking garage cost was exorbitant.

The room was clean and bright and well arranged with kitchen facilities beyond what we had expected. The bed was firm and comfortable. Breakfast was self serve and provided diverse food choices. Breakfast staff were friendly and pleasant. The plastic key cards for the room door and access points ion the hotel worked flawlessly. The overnight parking garage appeared to be very secure (double gated).

Comfortable hotel
    • Skyline Queen Studio Suite

Scrambled eggs every morning - eggs prepared in other ways would be good

Well designed room with kitchenette - always good to have access to a guest laundry. Very well located within easy walking distance to city centre

nice big bed
    • Skyline King Studio Suite

the LIFTS were very slow and we were on 18 floor and we qued for ages every time ALSO VERY DISSAPOINTED WITH EXPEDIA AND HOTEL AS I ASKED ON DAY 1 WAS THE PRICE I WAS QUOTED THE END PRICE AND BOTH THE REP IN EXPEDIA SAID YES AND THE MANAGER IN HOTEL ALSO ON DAY1 SAID YES,AND WHEN IT CAME TO PAYING WE HAD TO PAY 700 DOLLARS IN TAX !!!!

nice big bed

Pleasant stay, enjoyed the city!
    • Skyline King Studio Suite

The breakfast was horrible. The eggs were runny and unseasoned and the turkey sausage was not completely cooked. One of the reasons we decided on The Marriott is because we have always loved the breakfast. We were extremely disappointed and found ourselves purchasing our breakfast after the second day.

The staff were amazing. The front desk personnel Cynthia was wonderful and housekeeping went above and beyond to make our stay comfortable. The facility was clean and beautiful.

Good & decent rooms with great facilities.
    • Skyline Queen Studio Suite

Good & decent rooms with great facilities. Superb breakfast that has everything one can expect for a buffet breakfast. The only thing missing would be custom made omlettes (but they do offer yellow or white scrambled eggs + hard boiled eggs). It has a pool with hot tub & gym.

Clean and cozy
    • King Studio Suite

I forgot my eye glsses i know that it was fell by the side table i called them but i feel that they didnt really find time to look for it

I like the mini kitchen

Breakfast is very good, especially the waffles.
    • Skyline Queen Studio Suite

The towels could use a nicer smell.

Breakfast is very good, especially the waffles. This hotel has a lot to offer: big rooms, swimming pool, fitness, Netflix on the tv, ...

Very good. Definitely recommend.
    • Skyline Queen Studio Suite

Breakfast is not very good. Only a few dishes and lots of people. Also it ends at nine am. Too early. But Its free breakfast, cant blame them on that.

Cozy room with a small kitchen. Friendly staffs.

Excellent hotel! Will be returning.

The bed was very firm.

This hotel offers many amenities and it very clean! I loved have a kitchenette in our suite. They even stocked the freezer with ice cube trays.

Fine
    • Skyline Queen Studio Suite

Parking set up was very frustrating as I was traveling with a 2 year old and wanted to check in with my child and luggage but the parade is not set up for non registered guests.

Breakfast was great

I had a great experience here and would stay here again and recommend it to my friends.
    • King Studio Suite

I can’t think of anything that I didn’t like.

I loved the little kitchenette, complete with an island and high chairs! An overall great room design, very comfortable.

• Reviewed: 15 December 2017

Great stay! Try the hot tub!
    • Queen Studio Suite with Two Queen Beds

The area within 2 blocks is a bit sketchy, but beyond that it’s great!

The breakfast was delicious with healthy options and good quality food. I made a scrambled egg wrap with salsa, cheese, spinach, the warm veg mix. Coffee was excellent.

Overall I love staying here. The beds are comfy and the complimentary breakfast is delicious!
    • Queen Studio Suite with Two Queen Beds

My last 2 stays both had the same problem. I would get into the room and go to the bathroom. After I was done I would check the towels and there was a long black hair hanging on them! Yuck! I had to call the front desk and ask for a new towel. My most recent trip, the remote for the TV was dead and needed new batteries within 5 minutes of using it so once again, I had to call the front desk. They provided a replacement remote but it's the little things that are important as well; making sure there isn't any rogue hairs on the clean towels, making sure the remote works, etc.

The beds here are the best hotel beds I've stayed at. The rooms are spacious as well at the bathrooms which I appreciate. What I love most about this hotel is the buffet style breakfast they offer. They have so many choices and for someone like myself who wants to eat healthy, they provide ample foods that fit within my dietary needs.

I usually stay at less expensive hotels but my travel partner is picky. I didn't mind spending more
    • Queen Studio Suite with Two Queen Beds

The breakfast variety did not have anything I could eat except oatmeal. There were no grain based choices (whole foods) other than instant oatmeal. No alternate milk choices such as rice milk or almond milk.

Front office staff extremely helpful. Her suggestion to utilize the Hop-on Hop-Off bus was so valuable.

We would definitely stay there again.
    • King Studio Suite

The room was spacious. It's always great to have basic kitchen facilities. The wifi was good too. Really liked the location and its proximity to Granville island and other downtown spots.

Great location, great facility. would definitely stay there again for the similar price.
    • King Studio Suite

Breakfast food options were limited. Breakfast time closes too early at 9.00am for weekdays.

everything was great full kitchen facility, clean bathroom, spacious, comfortable bed

Surprised to see the room so spacious for two people.
    • Skyline Queen Studio Suite

Huge selection but the breakfast was okay.

Surprised to see the room so spacious for two people. We had a full kitchen to ourselves and a huge bathroom and living room, not to mention a balcony too! I loved all the hotel had to offer and it's location!

I'd give it another try one day and hope my room is cleaner this time.
    • Skyline Queen Studio Suite

Cleanliness is very important, friendly staff is too. Also I didn't like how I asked for extra things and couldn't get it. I didn't feel comfortable at this hotel.

I liked the location a lot only. The place was nice but not that clean.

Residence made our stay in Vancouver great.
    • Skyline Queen Studio Suite

Mike, the front desk manager was very helpful and accommodating. He took extra mile to find us a good room and made sure that our daughter who was arriving the following day will be able to get her keys even if we were not in the hotel. The beds were comfortable and room is clean. The room has a small kitchen and was provided with complimentary coffee, tea and popcorn. It has has a big refrigerator, unlike other hotels.

Pretty nice hotel really.
    • King Studio Suite

there were no restaurant facilities at this hotel, but it was a suite with a mini kitchen and it was located in an area of many different kinds of eateries.

The Hop-on Hop-off bus stopped just outside the door. It was within walking distance of Canada Place. The suite was very clean and comfortable, great bed, good bathroom and very good tea and coffee making facilities. No views but very accessible and a reasonable price. We'd stay there again.

Great spot for a weekend getaway
    • King Studio Suite

On site restaurant/bar would be nice

The breakfast is great- lots of choice, rooms spacious and comfortable, liked the fridge and cooking area, located close to transit

AwEsOmE home away from home.
    • King Studio Suite

Needing robes in rooms and a small lap blanket for the sofa when watching TV or doing work at the computer table.

Staff was very helpful, particularly our room attendant, Jackie. Loved the hot tub and self service laundry. Location was close to many, many eating establishments of all kinds.

Pleasant, comfortable, lovely staff. Good location for Hop on Hop off Bus
    • Skyline Queen Studio Suite

I didn't realise the hotel was a good walk to downtown proper, my fault should have studied location bette. Having said that I'd choose to stay there again.

Kitchen was a real bonus, lovely large room, clean, free hair products were the best I've had. Bathrobe provided, bathroom a good size. A bit distant from the major action but close to Granville Island & bridges and coastal walkway.

Massive room and amazingly comfy bed.
    • King Studio Suite

Careful to display parking in the underground facility! We got a fine which they waived, but would have been better to know that. Fairly pricey, but Vancouver is in general I think

Massive room and amazingly comfy bed. Good location for Granville Island. Pleasant staff.

Comfortable and friendly
    • Skyline Queen Studio Suite

We arrived into Vancouver via cruise ship. Although the hotel was fully booked, the staff expedited our check-in to late morning. This was most helpful after an early arrival.

Great location and views and facility's
    • Skyline Queen Studio Suite

amount of homeless people sleeping close to the hotel

the view was great and the staff were very helpful, great idea of having internet in lobby and printing facility s ,, so easy to use and great for printing off tickets , boarding cards etc, breakfast was very good and great selection,

Excellent service and helpful staff. Lovely rooms and even the laundry was clean and modern.
    • Skyline Queen Studio Suite

The lack of a dining restaurant meant we had to venture out for a paid meal.

Fantastic front desk staff and great room service. The rooms are modern, clean and beautifully decorated. Modern bathrooms, room service allowed many options, even for towel service. Tourist shuttles / pickups helped made our stay more comfortable and easy.

We would recommend this hotel, we would stay here again.
    • Skyline Queen Studio Suite

Subdued lighting in lounge area of room made it very difficult to read

Staff welcoming and helpful. Good selection for breakfast. Free WiFi. Room good size and kitchen facilities were very good.

An excellent downtown hotel within walking distance to the ocean.
    • Skyline Queen Studio Suite

I wish the hotel had a coffee shop.

The facility is fairly new and everything was clean and well cared for. The staff were very helpful and accommodating letting us into our room early which after a 5am start to the day was very pleasant. Breakfast was excellent too.

Loved it. Want to go back. Now.
    • Skyline Queen Studio Suite

Breakfast was crammed and with few vegetarian options. Staff was a bit cheeky saying "we've got a great room". Made us feel special but upon thinking about it, our room was great, but nothing made it "greater" than all others.

Loved it. Big rooms you don't want to leave. Nice pool area. Free breakfast. Kitchen with everything you want. Loved it.

The front desk staff were very friendly, and helpful. The room was very clean, bed comfortable.
    • King Studio Suite

They have 3 elevators, but 1 was out of service, so the wait could be a little longer than you would like.

The breakfast was good, and there is actually room to sit about 100 people. The full fridge in the room, and the ability to cook on the 2 burner stove, as well as a microwave, could help keep expenses down. There are restaurants within a 10 minute walk. You could walk to Gastown in about 20 minutes, or Chinatown, in about 20-25 minutes.

One of the nicest hotels I have stayed at
    • King Studio Suite

Beautiful, clean, excellent hotel. Staff wonderful, great lobby, fireplace and comfortable seating. The room was great. Spacious, clean. Very quiet. The bed very comfortable. We went in hot tub and pool. They were clean and great. The free breakfast was exceptional. We sat outside by fire pit. Loved this hotel

Generally exceptional - just let down by breakfast selection, despite being complementary we
    • Skyline Queen Studio Suite

Breakfasr was disappointing and not too European taste. No bacon, No mushrooms, no tomato and egg selection was very limited.

Good allround service - attentive staff .

Overall good.
    • Skyline Queen Studio Suite

There seems to be a lot of homeless people around the construction side which is direct opposite to the hotel.

Good size room. has kitchen facility so will be good for family stay..