Reviews of Residence Inn by Marriott Westmount 4 stars

#62 of 231 Holiday rentals in Montréal

• Reviewed: 19 October 2018

A very relaxing stay.
    • One-Bedroom Queen Suite with Kitchen

There were a few small maintenance issues in the room. A leaky faucet in the bathroom and some pealing paint in the shower. Refrigerator also made strange noises for several hours every evening, but thankfully not during the night time.

Very friendly and professional staff. Also appreciated the sustained attention to service of the staff in the breakfast area. They keep it very clean and well stocked.

• Reviewed: 18 October 2018

It was comfortable stay
    • One-Bedroom Queen Suite with Kitchen

The partial deduction from the credit card detriputed on many payments without previous known schdule or basis to the clients constitute problems to them

Your staff is very friendly

• Reviewed: 15 October 2018

Roberto Vallario
    • One-Bedroom Suite with Two Double Beds and Kitchen

In room 412 the shower head is leeking The fixtures on the bathtub made it hard to adjust for the water temperature. I can tell that this hotel pays a lot of attention to detail so this would be a good thing to change . The fixtures on the sink are outdated too

Everything! Gracious and attentive staff Great Job with the check in Thank you again for the birthday gift for our 12 year old We had a great time in the pool and working out with an awesome view of the city Excellent breakfast Great location Management seems to be doing a great job with this team! We look forward to coming back and staying with Westmount residence and again soon

• Reviewed: 15 October 2018

Good location and quick response to any requests and always...
    • Two-Bedroom Suite with Kitchen and Balcony

Do not provide a free parking area for a van although in booking there is free parking service stated.

Good location and quick response to any requests and always check for a feedback.

• Reviewed: 11 October 2018

Nice quiet location, close to transit and restaurants and...
    • One-Bedroom Queen Suite with Kitchen

I booked for 4 people (my husband and I as well as our 2 kids) and when we arrived I was told that there was an extra charge of $20 per person per night for my 2 additional guests. The pull out couch was quite small and thin and when we went to set it up for the kids we realized that we didn’t have any pillows for them. When we called the front desk we were told that there was only 1 pillow left in the whole hotel. As well there was a microwave popcorn in the room for us on the first day that didn’t get replaced on the second day. When I asked for another I was told that I only got one. Seems petty when I had to pay extra for my kids in the first place. For the price I expected a bit more.

Nice quiet location, close to transit and restaurants and shops. Walking distance to Art Gallery.

• Reviewed: 10 October 2018

Overpriced and dirty. I would not stay with them again.
    • One-Bedroom Queen Suite with Kitchen

The toilet flush mechanism came broken. We were staying for only one night- it was repaired twice in a space of 30 minutes. The futon bed wasn't stable; the mattress on it was completely abused and broken. The breakfast was good; the dishes on which to put it were dirty! Looked like they did a real quick dishwasher cycle without caring to check if the dishes were clean or not. Luckily they did have paper dishes along side.

Location and friendly staff

• Reviewed: 10 October 2018

The breakfast was outstanding.
    • Studio with Queen Bed and Balcony

It seemed a little dated and in need of a good updating from the bathroom to the fixtures and shower and toilet. Needs to have more variety of TV channels like Fox news.

The breakfast was outstanding. The location is within walking distance of a lot of restaurants. Friendly staff. Good parking. Overly large kitchen.

• Reviewed: 8 October 2018

The facility was in good shape. Enjoyed the stay despite of the price hiccup. Not worth the money.
    • Two-Bedroom Suite with Kitchen and Balcony

Our reservation stated a group of 6 adults and a price was given based on the number provided. We were informed at check in that the extra people in the group will be charged extra. Nothing much we can do after that. Felt like we were misled. The price certainly went up an extra 25%. Parking was not available for our mini van as well but we were directed to a public parking for an extra $24.

The room setup was perfect for our group. The beds were comfortable. The staff was welcoming. The breakfast was good and your dining staff were so helppful.

Fair
    • Two-Bedroom Suite with Kitchen and Balcony

Hotel furniture needs to be updated Sofa Bed was not comfortable (old). We were not able to park our SUV ( truck) in the hotel parking lot due to the height. We had to take and pay $24 a day on public parking and walk to the hotel.

Family room is spacious, good location and breakfast! Staff very friendly

Very Misleading
    • One-Bedroom Queen Suite with Kitchen

I didn't like the fact that although I booked a room for three adults and you quoted me a price, at the hotel itself they had me pay 20$ a day for the third person. This is totally misleading. Also, we had to pay parking which was off site for $20 per day.

Good central but quiet location.
    • One-Bedroom Queen Suite with Kitchen

I was disappointed that there was no “in room” safe. Meant I had to carry passport, iPad etc around with me. Also, no microwave but a multi function oven.

The staff were very friendly and helpful. The buffet breakfast had a good selection and it was nice to be greeted by the waiting staff each morning. The location is excellent, just off the busy main streets in a fairly quite area. Also, a very comfortable lounge area on ground floor.

• Reviewed: 9 September 2018

Great hotel in good location
    • Two-Bedroom Suite with Kitchen and Balcony

Bathroom a bit small especially for a family.

Great location near the metro. Onsite parking available. Plenty of bars and restaurants nearby for evening entertainment. Good breakfast. Staff all very helpful and friendly.

Great service
    • One-Bedroom Queen Suite with Kitchen

The washroom smelt like mold. It smelt like old uncleaned towels. We stayed two nights and the smell just stayed even though we sprayed it with freshener.

Good location Room was spacious Staff was so friendly Breakfast was great !!! Loved that they allowed you to take food to your room

Close to the landmarks we visited.
    • One-Bedroom Queen Suite with Kitchen

Parking was not free and the hotel garage parking won’t even fit our car under the specification..a lot of the tourist we bumped into were driving big cars and we had to walk back & fort to get thecar☹️ *We were 4 and there was only 2 bath towels , I had to request from the desk for additional. *Standing light in the bedroom was not working; they need to check rooms before guests arrive if room is really ready.

Close to the landmarks we visited.

• Reviewed: 31 August 2018

The perfect home-away-from-home in the heart of Montreal
    • One-Bedroom Queen Suite with Kitchen

The hotel was lovely and our suite was very well equipped -- if anything could e improved, perhaps a bit of an update of the bathroom fixtures.

Our queen bedroom suite was spacious and beautifully equipped, with a full kitchen comfortable living room, and fantastic balcony on the 14th floor with magnificent views of the mountain. The location is perfect -- on a quiet side street just below Sherbrooke and just east of Atwater -- close to the subway, beautiful walks through Westmount, and at the edge of downtown, so within a block or two of tons of restaurants and bars. Amongst the highlights -- secure underground parking at a modest cost, a lovely pool and gym with panoramic views at the penthouse level, a bright full laundromat on site and a very good breakfast buffet which was included with the room rate. We were in Montreal for a tennis tournament, and the Residence Inn was the ideal place to stay.

• Reviewed: 30 August 2018

Too much contruction in the city, very hard to get around.
    • One-Bedroom Suite with Two Double Beds and Kitchen

There was construction going on at the front entrance while we there for two days. There was also a false fire alarm. My 7 yr old had to jump out of her sleep and walk down 6 floors to the lobby in her pyjamas. She was really scared and shaken up. We had to park 2 blocks away because our Toyota minivan couldnt fit in the underground parking on site. That was a huge inconvenience for us since we had my mom who is physically challenged with us.

Robin at reception was really nice. Kitchen was well stocked. House keeping staff were very nice. Breakfast was adequate.

• Reviewed: 24 August 2018

Our stay here was very pleasant.
    • One-Bedroom Suite with Two Double Beds and Kitchen

Our stay here was very pleasant.The kitchen has all the essentials we need. The staff were veryy welcoming, warm and accommodating. Breakfast was awesome! It has a variety everybody would be looking for! We will surelyy comee back.

Can't wait to revisit!
    • Studio with Queen Bed and Balcony

Dirty looking brown carpet. Wondered what was growing on it.

Everything else, especially kitchenette with cooktop with utensils, pots, dishes, glass etc. We went out to eat, and it was nice that we didn't have to throw out our leftovers. Instead, we took it back and reheat next dy. Staff was pleasant and helpful. Breakfast was delicious!

The misleading pricing will make me reluctant to revisit
    • One-Bedroom Suite with Two Double Beds and Kitchen

When you book through booking.com if you select 4 people when it goes in Marriotts system they did not honour my rate on booking.com ended up paying 350 instead of 300. Misleading.

Beds were comfy big room

Location was great, breakfast excellent.
    • Two-Bedroom Suite with Kitchen and Balcony

Extra linens should have readily available. On booking I was the opinion that we were having Queen sized beds only to find out we were given full. I was a little disappointed, but to ruin my time spent there.

Location was great, breakfast excellent. The kids had fun, they felt we should have stayed longer 😊

Disappointed stay.
    • One-Bedroom Suite with Two Double Beds and Kitchen

Worn amenities. Slow elevators. Dirty, dim garage.

Like the staff. They should let the customer know about extra fees before they are charged to the credit card.

• Reviewed: 10 August 2018

Good stay with breakfast and evening refreshment
    • One-Bedroom Queen Suite with Kitchen

Hotel lobby is little bit rundown, specially carpets look very old and stained.

An exception thing about this hotel is that they serve evening refreshment which is very close to having dinner. Good breakfast.

Friendly , convenient, but noticeably dated place for a weekend.
    • One-Bedroom Queen Suite with Kitchen

Dated facilities that need renovation, even the hotel sign outside is shattered. Just two elevators!- inadequate for peak loads - 5-10min wait to get to the lobby! Breakfast healthy choices were limited vs. sugary stuff.

Friendly staffers, proximity to public transport , cleanliness.

Not very good.
    • One-Bedroom Queen Suite with Kitchen

Additional bed was very uncomfortable. We were promised for a large double bed but it was a usual double bed. Sofa bed was totally uncomfortable.Not at all good for what we expected.

NA.

We stayed at the Resodence in for a few days last year and...
    • Two-Bedroom Suite with Kitchen and Balcony

We stayed at the Resodence in for a few days last year and enjoyed it so much that we came back again. We were not disappointed! Love the large apartment style rooms, delicious breakfast with the best waffles, gorgeous balcony and views. Our favorite hotel

Good Place to stay.
    • Studio with Queen Bed and Balcony

Pillows - nice that they provide two foam and two down pillows - so you can sleep the way you like!. Larger breakfast choices than many "breakfast included" hotels. Close (2 blocks) to Metro. Underground parking is $20 CA. They allowed early arrival for parking and extended parking after am checkout. Also note that their exterior concrete reconstruction project that was mentioned in earlier reviews has been completed.

I like the suite.
    • One-Bedroom Suite with Two Double Beds and Kitchen

The staff at the front desk were ill-informed about the excursions and appear to be inexperienced.

I like the suite. The breakfast was good and the staff helping at the breakfast was excellent.

Great breakfast great location free Wifi
    • Studio with Double Bed and Balcony

18th flr. First night was calm second night disturbed until almost 2AM bc of swimming pool overflowing noise Room was fuuuullllll of flies Tub was blocked Pillows in seating area had all kinds of stains!!!! Gave them to the nice housekeeping lady.

Great breakfast great location free Wifi Alexandra & jean-Lou front desk 😍😍😍 thankyou Pascale au restO 😍😍😍thank you Maintenance fixed our room Thank you 👌

Excellent location, staff and complimentary breakfast offers excellent choices,
    • Two-Bedroom Suite with Kitchen and Balcony

Rooms were spacious but needs a little updating, carpets showing age

Staff very helpful, letting me know good routes to get around city, after settling in my room a few minutes I received a call from Scott at front desk to ensure everything was to my liking, very appreciated and shows an establishment that cares, complimentary all day coffee is truly a nice touch

• Studio with Queen Bed and Balcony

Well .... when I completed the check in , the person who was doing the paper work to gather the information was like “ what ever” keep in mind these is my 3time in the hotel / no explanation about anything at the el MD I told him “it’s ok I been here 3 times “ No information about te breakfast time No reminder about the facilities No reminder about you have the complementary breakfasts No reminder that if you want a small grocery we can do for you / delivery to u room Nothing .... worst day because the heat and nothing complementary like water or ice I was like really where is the costumer services Uff the highly was my keys stop working I see the house keeping I ask can you help me she was like no and keep going I was like why she was so rude “ then I report her in the front desk and the person minimize the situation “ maybe she only speak French yes maybe but customer services..... well I will be back I hope everything gets better the next time “ maybe the same hotel or maybe other hotel “

Disappointed.
    • One-Bedroom Queen Suite with Kitchen

This property is very big , lot of customers. Most of the time we were there only one of the only two elevators working. When they were working they would pass your floor. At times we would wait 10 minutes for an elevator. They are located on a one way street with a underground garage to reach an elevator you had to climb stairs to elevator. So unloading luggage was on the street, no bell hop or valets help, they are needed very much . The garage roof overhead clearance is only 5'6. So it was very close fit for our small SUV. The bed was uncomfortable not enough pillows ,but I didn't ask for extra. Just disappointed .

The staff was friendly and helpful. The breakfast was very varied anything you might want. The staff at breakfast was very friendly and helpful.

Location for us was very good.
    • One-Bedroom Queen Suite with Kitchen

Staff was great. Friendly and helpful. Everyone from front desk, room service and in the cafe.

Location for us was very good. About 2 or 3 blocks from Atwell metro station. We used all weekend

Disgusting
    • Studio with Queen Bed and Balcony

Construction at the entrance along with black dirt tomroll your luggage through . The room , dirty carpeting, bleach stained carpeting, dirty bathroom dirt in the Open area under bathroom sink. Asked for a king bed got a queen and lousy mattress and pillows. Left a day early because of this and terrible location.

Clean, comfortable and friendly staff, that’s all you can ask for in a hotel. Well worth the price.
    • Studio with Queen Bed and Balcony

No parking for my vehicle underground as it was too tall but convenient parking lot near by.

Excellent breakfast selection, comfortable beds, love the kitchenette in our room

Great job to all staff
    • One-Bedroom Queen Suite with Kitchen

Alexandra was owesome. She accommodated us very well. I have a service dog and she met our request. We would definitely go back there again. Well Done

Great breakfast included, height restrictions in parking.
    • Studio with Queen Bed and Balcony

The concrete being dug up from around 8am when the renovations were due to close the hotel from the 10th May.

The older waitress on Sunday morning was brilliant.... ran circles over all the others, was worth her weight in gold...

Okay
    • Studio with Queen Bed and Balcony

My daughter hurt her hand and on our way to check in at hotel and we asked front desk for a band aid for her and he looked in a first aid kit and no bandaids. He didnt even bother to look for another first aid kit.Awful

The breakfast lady. Not sure of her name . She was amazing so lovely. Asked her for a bandaid the next morning and she ran to the kitchen got a different first aid kit and dressed my daughters wound and hugged and kissed her.

Good kitchen and location.
    • Studio with Double Bed and Balcony

My room bed I think it was small or not enough for couples.

This is a very good hotel. the kitchen is fully equipped you just need to cook. I think the breakfast is one of the best in North America. indoor swimming bool looks great. the location is very good every thing in your area.

Montreal City
    • Two-Bedroom Suite with Kitchen and Balcony

Booking.com did not make it clear that there was a further charge for our 2 bed self catering room as there was 6 of us staying. The room charge on Booking.com was only for 2 people.

The breakfast was great. Especially the smoothie made in the kitchen. The location was also very good.

Very good staff
    • Studio with Double Bed and Balcony

Room size was small and also apart from room charge there were additional charges. C$20 for the car park (for customers) was too much

Very good staff Good food and clean room

The room was very comfortable. The front desk staff were great. The breakfast was not the best.
    • One-Bedroom Queen Suite with Kitchen

The breakfast included melon which was going bad (mixed into the fruit salad), strawberries were cut into thin slices and were scarce (if you are going to include them, put enough). The tables were not as clean as they should be.

I liked the front desk staff's helpfulness. As well, the attention to detail of the cleaning staff, they even folded my pajamas!

After we arrived, a receptionist called us and asked if our...
    • One-Bedroom Suite with Two Double Beds and Kitchen

It was winter time and a a duvet was very thin. We were cold through a night. There was only one extra blanket. Also room felt rather colder. We could not put thermometer up, because 71 F was maximum. Although a water in a pool was thermal, outside of pool did not feel so warm.

After we arrived, a receptionist called us and asked if our room was clean to our satisfaction. She also mentioned to dial 0 for any need we may have. Everybody was very friendly and professional. The breakfast area was cosy and it offered lots of space for seating. Food was fresh and tasty. A sauna after a cold day felt comforting.

Breakfast is included, and with family is great
    • One-Bedroom Queen Suite with Kitchen

Building is showing some age, and windows are drafty. Plumbing problems in our room caused the shower not to drain, and the toilet to run continuously. Single slow elevator makes it slow to go in and out.

Breakfast is included, and with family is great

Best value for downtown
    • One-Bedroom Suite with Two Double Beds and Kitchen

The bedroom was cold the first night but repaired the next morning

There is no restaurant in the hotel but they offer an excellent breakfast buffet. We stayed in a 1 bdrm suite so we had a fully equipped kitchen, with grocery store 5 minute walk away.

It was disappointing for the cost.
    • Two-Bedroom Suite with Kitchen and Balcony

The pull out sofa bed was shockingly uncomfortable. No extra blankets provided. Original room we were given was not cleaned well, smelled like urine, bathroom had hair in it. Second room was better. Difficult to get an elevator. Filled with cleaning staff every time you took the elevator.

The breakfast was excellent.

Overall a pleasant experience.
    • One-Bedroom Suite with Two Double Beds and Kitchen

No access to lobby via stairs, and we had to use the elevator to go up 2 floors. The problem was that the elevator wait time was sometimes long.

Breakfast service was very good.

Great location. Oh yes we will be back.

Leak in the bathroom shower. Needed to ask for more blankets and pillows for child on couch bed.

Breakfast was wonderful. Pool was great. Attendant was super. Oh so Quiet or a sleep.

I loved Montreal and was very pleased with my choice of hotel.
    • Studio with Double Bed and Balcony

They need to improve the elevators.

I liked being on a side street a little off the beaten track where I could easily walk anywhere. The little kitchen was convenient. The breakfasts were great. It was unseasonably hot and humid while I was there, so the a/c was much appreciated.

An affordable hotel in beautiful Montreal.
    • Studio with Queen Bed and Balcony

The room was spacious. The staff friendly. The inclusive breakfast offered a large variety of options. The location was just outside the downtown but easily accessible by foot or the nearby metro.

The rooms are old and need updating, new paint, carpet etc.
    • One-Bedroom Suite with Two Double Beds and Kitchen

The rooms are old and need updating, new paint, carpet etc. Had to park off property because our SUV was too tall for the garage. Breakfast was decent, location was good.

My kids enjoyed the breakfast.
    • One-Bedroom Queen Suite with Kitchen

Elivator waiting time too long. There were times that we gad to use stairs to 10th floor after long wait. I saw some pieces of tissue paper on the floor of my room when I first got in.

My kids enjoyed the breakfast.

Close proximity to tourist area.
    • One-Bedroom Queen Suite with Kitchen

The elevator is not working properly. Took several time to go up and down and it resets the pressed button. The place looks old except for the lobby.

Close proximity to tourist area.

The breakfast was good.
    • One-Bedroom Suite with Two Double Beds and Kitchen

The elevators were not sufficient, especially during the morning hours. The hotel was old (the doors, the beds,...).

The breakfast was good. The reception staff were helpful.

Great location with good comfort.
    • Studio with Double Bed and Balcony

We stayed in a 1 bedroom suite, it was very comfortable and had a balcony with a view of Downtown. Breakfast was good, had a little bit of everything; eggs, toast, fruit, waffles, etc. The location is excellent, lots of places to eat nearby and a Metro station (Atwater) less than 5 minutes away.

The only thing I really liked was there was a small kitchen...
    • Studio with Queen Bed and Balcony

Room was very small. Breakfast was so packed every day we had to take our breakfast to our room to eat. There were no safe deposits left to put our passports in so we had to take them every were with us 😐

The only thing I really liked was there was a small kitchen there.

Superb & comfortable.
    • One-Bedroom Queen Suite with Kitchen

Noisy people but that is not the hotels fault, people need to be more respectful.

Ideally central to everything & the breakfast was superb. Staff were friendly & dealt with all our needs.

Great recovery from the first hotel we stayed at!
    • Studio with Queen Bed and Balcony

Bed was a little firmer than I'm used to. But it was a small price to pay for a clean room!

The front desk staff and breakfast staff were very friendly and helpful!

Good for Families but not Luxury
    • One-Bedroom Queen Suite with Kitchen

The room was tired. Maybe some of the others have been updated but it was livable.

The hotel is nice and in a good spot. It's not luxury but it is comfortable and pretty clean. The room we stayed in was tired but big with a space for my kids and a separate room for my wife and I as well as a kitchenette. That is valuable. We took the bikes all over the city and there is a docking station right up the block. We parked the car (which was too tall for the garage) literally a block and a half away. We walked to McGill, the Fine Arts Museum, Crescent street for food. The included breakfast was good and had just about everything. We loved it.

Average hotel, got the job done.
    • Studio with Queen Bed and Balcony

Breakfast, brightness, elevators, desk staff

Location was reasonable but value for money was not where it should have been. This property is an apartment converted to a hotel and p, while reasonably clean with a good bed, I'd have been better off staying further downtown in a big. Some hotel for the price.

The bed was comfortable.
    • Studio with Queen Bed and Balcony

The view could've been better but it's not a deal breaker. I wish there were bathroom accommodations, although we brought our own items.

The bed was comfortable. Also, the central air system was great and the staff was nice.

Not bad at all - Staff is wonderful
    • Studio with Queen Bed and Balcony

Not enough supplies in the kitchen like oil, salt and pepper, (the basic items). Extra dish cloths, small coffee machine.

The staff was extremely friendly and kind!

Poor customer service at reception and breakfast.
    • One-Bedroom Queen Suite with Kitchen

Customer service at the front counter was terrible. I still haven't received my receipt through email. These people overcharg. They lack soft skills and need to be trained more.

Just the location was good.

Wonderful buffet breakfast and penthouse pool.
    • One-Bedroom Suite with Two Double Beds and Kitchen

The penthouse pool was wonderful and had a lifeguard on duty at all times. The sauna and shower room were clean and relaxing. The gym had good equipment. The breakfast buffet was exceptional and had paper products to take a breakfast to go.

Not a best place to stay for the price
    • Two-Bedroom Suite with Kitchen and Balcony

Except location it was a terrible place to stay very old set up needs ti upgrade this locations specially rooms. Had terrible smell in the bathroom. Breakfast was good thats about it for the price I paid I could have got a 4 star or plus. Not a good choice.

We had a great time and would stay here again
    • Two-Bedroom Suite with Kitchen and Balcony

It was a bit crowded so elevators were slow and parking garage couldn't accommodate our suburban due to height restrictions but we were able to find parking on the street fairly easily.

We had a 2 bedroom suite with a kitchenette that was perfect for our family of 5. The breakfast each morning was also very good for the kids. The accommodations were just what we needed and the location was great, a quick drive to alll the attractions.

We loved The location of the property, the kitchen,...
    • One-Bedroom Queen Suite with Kitchen

Definitely the parking because our Van was too high to park underground so we had to park at a public parking lot which was quite a distant from the property. With 3 kids and on off rain, Parking was really inconvenient. Also, Because the building had 19 floors and the elevator room was small, the service was slow

We loved The location of the property, the kitchen, breakfast and the beautiful view out of our balcony.

The breakfast
    • One-Bedroom Suite with Two Double Beds and Kitchen

They charge on my credit card 2,300USD more; why? After 2 days my checkout the transactions are still pending and I don't use my credit card! Only two lift for 20 Floor of hotel is very poor. Sometimes we waiting the lift for a lot of time and we go up and down with it! The parking is only for tall car!

The breakfast

Spacious and friendly staff.
    • Two-Bedroom Suite with Kitchen and Balcony

Pillows were not comfy. Renovation is required for some of the facilities

Spacious and friendly staff. The hotel is in a prime location and a safe area

Not the best choice , nor the best value for money
    • Studio with Queen Bed and Balcony

Not up to the standard. Rooms were pretty shabby and very tiny. Bathroom was very small. I booked the hotel only for its location and availability. However, staff were very nice.

• Reviewed: 15 June 2017

would go back there again everytime.

not much.

comfortable bed,clean room, excellent staff, extra perks like evening complimentary snacks, and a v good location. Terrace pool also very well maintained and warm clean water.

Great place!
    • One-Bedroom Queen Suite with Kitchen

The reception is not like Embassy Suites. There is a snack and soft drinks and water.

The hotel is located within walking distance of downtown in a more residential area. It is older, and was built as an apartment building. It is clean, beds are comfortable, breakfast buffet is better than most (eggs, sausage or bacon, fruit, waffles, muffins, etc.) and staff are super nice and accommodating. The gym has two Precor treadmills, two Precor ski-like machines (don't know what they are called, but they give you a great workout) and weights. We would stay there again.

• Reviewed: 24 May 2017

Very dissapointed
    • One-Bedroom Queen Suite with Kitchen

I was told there was parking but when I got there was informed there was none and had to park a couple of blocks away. All night I could hear the wind howl got up a couple of times to check the windows. Stayed in a suite with 2 children and I had to make the bed! Plus no pillows provided. This was a very overpriced room for what I got. Definately won't be back.

Breackfast waffles were good. Coffee was burnt tasting

does not worth z

already mention sbove

Size of the bed for two person was not comfortable we book for king/queen bed but we were given a twine bed the whole night we me and my wife could not rest properly.

• Reviewed: 5 May 2017

Went for the weekend to see our son who is in the military. Having the suite made our weekend morex
    • One-Bedroom Suite with Two Double Beds and Kitchen

There wasn't any parking. Had to walk about 5 mins and pay an extra $28 a night to park. Breakfast was included but we weren't able to get any. The restaurant was completely full:(

The room was spacious and clean. The beds were extra comfy

A cozy and nice hotel near St. Cathrine the beating heart of beautiful Montreal.
    • Studio with Double Bed and Balcony

Actually I did like the hotel a lot only suggest that the furniture for the studio is a bit extra/big that made the space a bit tight for moving. The rest was excellent.

The receptionist Lisa, smooth check-in, breakfast and the attitude of staff in the restaurant that was very nice and welcoming, availability of free tea/coffee in the lobby all the time, responses and assistance on directions etc that I received from the reception staff. Cleaness and daily cleaning and so many other things...