Reviews of Sheraton Ottawa Hotel 4 stars

150 Albert Street, K1P 5G2 Ottawa, Canada

#23 of 56 hotels in Ottawa

Disappointed
    • Traditional Double Room

1. The front desk staff was not friendly. I booked two rooms (with type for 2 adults+2 children each room, incl breakfast) for 2 adult & 3 kids but he didn’t give the breakfast voucher to one of my kid. We were too tired after a long drive & no energy to argu with him. I requested two rooms next to each other & he did but there was a long way between the two doors. 2. The valet parking staff didn’t help to load the luggages in car & not nice. 3. When check out, the same staff tried to charge me double valet fee as I booked 2 rooms. I told him I only have one car (& told him already when we check in)!! Didn’t expect this kind of experience.

the waiter in the restaurant that serving breakfast is very nice

Hotel Staff is not Cooperative
    • Traditional King Room

Hotel Receptionist Jonathan Burke sent me a very rude and mean email prior to checking in. I requested self-parking oppose to the Valet Parking, But the Hotel receptionist showed his rudeness and unwillingness to help. However, at the arrival, the Parking staff was nice and they let me self Park. Therefore, the hotel must remove this employee Jonathan Burke .

It was perfectly adequate. Nothing exceptional. I prefer the Novotel on Nicholas Street.
    • Traditional Double Room

Room on 4th Floor at the front of hotel noisy as were other guests on our landing. Didn’t make for a great holiday start after a 7 hour flight and some jet lag.

The location was good and the check in process efficient. Nice bar area, good size rooms and linen. Nice breakfast waiter but food average for the price.

Location was good and comfy room and bed
    • Traditional King Room

Leisure facilities disappointing. Expensive parking, had to pay for a full 2 x 24 hours despite only using a fraction of the second 24 hours.

Location was good and comfy room and bed

Convenient location, short distance from the Parliament...
    • Traditional King Room

Dining room has no natural light or aspect. Swimming pool very small.

Convenient location, short distance from the Parliament building. Staff very polite and helpful. Bedroom & bathroom very clean.

Noisy and not very clean. Restaruant / Bar was terrible!
    • Traditional King Room

Noisy! someone in the hallway sounded like they were in your room! There was a lot of young girls (team?) down the hall. Very loud. Our room was outside the maid's closet and they were talking very loud in the morning. Traffic noise was not great either! No sound proofing? Rooms and halls could be cleaner! Went to restaurant just after 10 pm. Waitress was rude. "Are you going to order food??? …. I suggest you do it in the next 5 minutes or you will not be getting anything!" Woman was wearing a huge amount of perfume (I am allergic) …. we went elsewhere! There was an elevator at the end of hallway outside our room so we used it. The room service waiter sternly told us it was a service elevator only. There was no signs etc. at least on our floor! Only 2 of the three "public" elevators were working, … so expect a long wait! (especially when the little girls push all the buttons before they get out of the elevator)

Location was only plus. Nothing else was good.

Best choice for best price!
    • Traditional King Room

Best location (2 mins walk to Parliament)!!! Clean and spacious rooms, also we were lucky to get a room with a parliament view (just one tower, but it looks so nice!!!))) Very nice and welcoming service!

Loved Ottawa
    • Traditional King Room

Carpet in room wet from air conditioner leak. We could not find TV controller when we arrived, finally found it inside the made up bed.

Josh was great - Hotel location was great

We had experienced an awful stayed.
    • Traditional Double Room

We had experienced an awful stayed.. Our sheets had blood from previous guests and the sink in the bathroom stinks. I couldn’t sleep at all thinking of the lack of cleanliness and how dangerous we were exposed to someone’s blood. I don’t recommend this hotel to anyone

Ruined by lack of a $30 microwave!
    • Traditional King Room

The trip was ruined by the fact that the hotel could NOT provide us with a MICROWAVE. (Really? For a room that's over $200 per night Sheraton should do better) We had to go to the bar... we had a small child who needs to have warmed food at odd times. I suggest that they put one in a public space so that those who need to use it do not have to go and ask for the bartender to do them a favor!

The location is close to Parliament and The Canal

Like other Sheraton hotels but with bad internet and disappointing breakfast
    • Traditional Double Room

Quality of Internet and breakfast which I expected much better of for such level of hotel.

Size of the room, comfort of the bed, cleanliness, location.

not meet expectations for 4 star hotel
    • Traditional King Room

toilet flushed slowly ask the staff to clean the dirty dish left in front of my room 3 times till it is taken care of long time waiting for elevators, only 2/3 working

Nice
    • Traditional Double Room

Inside decoration of room was great staff was super friendly. Speed of service was great.

Coffee maker in the room was not clean old coffee waste was still inside the coffee maker. Room was not at all child safe.

Great location, friendly staff, don’t use the booking service
    • Club King Room

It was last minute but the rate seemed excessive at over $400/night. When I called Sheraton they had no rooms but when I booked through an agency they had rooms, but at an excessive markup!

Old hotel.

overall its not worth the money and parking is $27 which is a rip off

Old hotel. I asked to get the room facing pool but they gave me on the other side facing toad couldnt sleep all night of traffic noise.

Great value and service

Parking was pricey.

I enjoyed the breakfast buffet - there was lots of choice and the cost was quite reasonable. We were also happy with the location just a short walk to Byward Market and other attractions. The bed was very comfortable and small things like the reading lamps were well designed.

Perfect getaway
    • Traditional King Room

Bed was super comfy. Had a great sleep! Modern design and beautiful furnishings. Excellent customer service from front desk. I needed a computer mouse and was so pleased that one was available and delivered to my room by Guest Services. Overall top notch service here.

Friendly location!
    • Club King Room

Everything was good, no complains!!

The location is perfect to walk around the principal attractions!! Everyone was very helpful!! The bed was so amazing...one of the best bed ever!! The lounge zone for breakfast and snacks was very cool!! The price was fantastic for all the amenities you have there, the breakfast was really good. I really recommend this hotel to stay if you travel to Ottawa.

Second time booking with Sheraton - will definitely book again.
    • Traditional King Room

Staff seemed a little unaware of the parking in the surrounding area- multiple staff were asked , and seemed like no one really knew. Surprises me , because I’m sure I’m not the first person to ask about parking.

Room was great ! Bed was comfortable, room was extremely clean ! Absolutely love that you always provide complimentary coffee, and water bottles.

Wonderful!
    • Traditional Double Room

Our stay was perfect from the time of entering and being greeted by a young gentleman who was very helpful and pleasant. We were treated with dignity and felt like we were very special guests. When checking out we had a movie charged to our account we did not watch we had cancelled the movie but not in time I suppose but your front line staff was kind of enough to verify our story and reversed the charges. The hotel was clean and our bed was comfortable I would be more than happy to stay there again and I do love the Sheridan concept customers are treated with respect. Until my next trip Thank You once again for taking such good care of me.

Awesome tourist location, comfortable and lovely room and service.
    • Traditional King Room

parking in the hotel HAS to be valet service. It was really nice though ;) (first time using valet for a hotel.) There are dozens of overnight parking lots in the area (underground and outside parking) if you're willing to walk a few blocks from the hotel.

room was spacious, location was in the center of downtown, amenities were great, and ALL their rooms are pet friendly with no extra charge. There's a LCBO and Shoppers drugmart located right across the hotel.

Nice and inviting.
    • Traditional Double Room

If there would had been a continental breakfast for the guests included in your stay.

Keven who brought a cork screw and 2 wine glasses on a plate was the most kindest man. It was room 915 on Saturday evening. He deserves a raise. Everyone I had encountered with were very polite !!!!!!!! A warm and fuzzy atmosphere. I was told I could even come to breakfast in my Pj's. Plus because I purchased 2 coffee's that would be taken off my breakfast cost, if we came. Overall very impressed

Nice to have a good hotel for a 'special deal'.
    • Traditional King Room

Nice to have a good hotel for a 'special deal'. Didn't eat there, but room was comfy and enjoyed swimming in the pool....hot tub would've been nice! Will definitely look for more deals there in the future...

Very good stay convenient to all downtown locations.
    • Traditional King Room

Next time we would try to pick a room that did not look out onto the street, quite noisy at about 4 am, probably people returning from parties in the Market area. Also I found that the ? cleaning solution used in the room had a slight offputting smell, my husband had no problem with it but I do tend to be sensitive to certain odours.

Lovely spacious room and very comfy bed.

Nice stay
    • Club King Room

The room was conjugated and we could hear all the noises coming from the next room. Alo, there was a miscommunication with one of the hotel's staff which was solved later on.

The room was spacious, the bed very comfortable and the breakfast was really good. But the best advantage of the hotel is the location. It is walk distance from the main attractions in Ottawa. Besides this, at the hotel lobby, you can find fresh sugar and cinnamon little doughnuts and hot chocolate with marshmallow. It was a nice touch!

Did not realize till we got there that there was valet...
    • Traditional King Room

Did not realize till we got there that there was valet parking only at an extra cost of $27.00 per day plus tipping. Was not to pleased about this feature overall.

Easy walkable downtown location
    • Traditional King Room

Why don’t I get Starwood points for my room at Sheraton when I use booking.com?

Nice touch to have hot chocolate and donut holes at the entry way. Also a full Winterlude event schedule and map was available.

Old and dated hotel, tired inside out.
    • Traditional Double Room

The hotel is dated, old, tired looking, some staff don’t smile, room is old, toilet has smell, something about the air in the room, has a permanent smell coming out, it’s unpleasant. Room carpet is yucky....

Location was not bad, walking distance to almost everything, otherwise it’s easy to Uber or take a taxi.

Room was clean, restaurant was way over priced for the quality of the food
    • Traditional Double Room

When they brought my truck back I watched as the driver slammed it into reverse then almost hit a brick pillar and a man walking on the sidewalk

The room was clean

A classy, high-end hotel at a walking distance from all sights in Ottawa.
    • Traditional Double Room

The Valet parking price can feed a family of four... if it was $10 cheaper I would actually have used it. Views from the rooms are not spectacular, as the building is located right downtown.

This is a very nice hotel right at the heart of Canada's capital. The rooms are spacious, with elegant interior design, fresh smell and decent sound insulation. Everything in the hotel looks and feels upscale, the staff are genuinely friendly and the whole place is sparking clean.

I’ll stay here again. No question.
    • Traditional King Room

Shower isn’t as new as rest of hotel. But an incredible stay for the price beautiful room with amazing service.

Great restaurant and heart of downtown. Updated hotel. Shower wasn’t new, but room was awesome.

Hot chocolate in the lobby was a delight when returning from...
    • Traditional King Room

Bathtub would not drain The ladder into the pool makes it impossible for an elderly person to use the pool. Why could there not be steps in one corner? Many people my age do not have the arm strength to use that ladder

Hot chocolate in the lobby was a delight when returning from a cold outside Rooms are spacious Excellent location for Winterlude activities

The Sheraton was a wonderful home base to enjoy all Winterlude had to offer! 😃
    • Traditional Double Room

The breakfast buffet was disappointing. The food was not very good and the staff working there were not very helpful. They were the only staff we met all weekend who weren't though, so only a minor downside.

I loved the space in our standard size room. Travelling with 3 children in the winter means lots of gear and there was more than enough room and it never felt cramped. The hotel staff were very kind, helpful and made sure that we had everything we needed for a wonderful stay. It was also a great location to enjoy Winterlude and downtown Ottawa. Everything was within walking distance. 😃

My partner and I had a great stay, but we will likely stay somewhere else on our next trip.
    • Traditional King Room

A continental breakfast was not included, the parking was priced to high considering the cost of the stay, and there is no hot tub facility for relaxing.

The location was excellent, the staff was courteous and professional, and the building was very clean.

It's unfortunate that the bar service was terrible or I would definitely considerer going back.
    • Traditional King Room

Very disappointed in the bar. We waited an hour and never got service in the end. They were well understaffed- one server and a bartender for an entire bar and pub filled. We were served water and given drink menus but the waitress never returned. We ended up leaving and going to another restaurant and bar. Decided to forego breakfast as we were afraid of the same service. Would not go back to the hotel based on this.

Rooms were very spacious and comfortable. Great view of the city through the windows. The staff were very friendly.

It was nice.
    • Club King Room

I was disappointed that the breakfast we had with our room was not in the dining room with the waffles, but with the club lounge hard boiled eggs oatmeal and semi par pasties. I would have liked the option or a voucher to eat in the hotel restaurant.

The room was very clean and comfortable. I especially liked that the sheets were soft and very white and towels too.

The room was very cozy and comfortable.
    • Traditional King Room

The room was very cozy and comfortable. The location of the hotel was easily accessible by foot to the market, restaurants and all the winter activities! Also, since we went over the weekend, the parking was also very easy to find around the hotel.

My stay was everything i expected from a named brand like Sheraton. well done!!
    • Traditional Double Room

The bed was very comfortable, the room was clean and well arranged but above all, the seamless WiFi connection process and connection speed was amazing and i couldn't be happier. staff were friendly, courteous, and accommodating. This place is very close to parliament and a short walk to/from ByWard market.

We enjoyed our stay and found the facilities to be suitable for travellers.
    • Traditional Double Room

Rooms were a little dated.

Room service was excellent. Location was great - walking distance from key tourist interests. Breakfast was included in the room rate - buffet was good. Rooms were a good size for travellers, allowing space for suitcases.

Awful breakfast. Ignorant waitresses. Overpriced EVERYTHING.
    • Traditional King Room

They placed a "$3.00" tag on everything in our room. "Oh you wanted water? That'll be 3.00"The internet was awful making it very tough to get work done. The breakfast was HIDEOUS. Worst breakfast i've ever had a hotel. It was so limited and it was like the chef's didn't eve know how to make EGGS properly. SCRAMBLED EGGS. They were slimy and gross. Do NOT spend the $16 they ask for their terrible breakfasts. The service was slow and the price does not convey the value of the hotel. Will not be visiting again!

Location was perfect. That's about it.

Great Staff -- Some Terrible Housekeeping Policy
    • Club King Room

Their "Eco-program" had very small print that I initially overlooked in dim room lighting. When you agree to it, you get no service in your room at all. There is no making of your bed, vacuuming of your room, replenishing of coffee, emptying waste basket or anything else. We thought we had agreed for one day and they applied it to the whole 4 day stay. This isn't an eco-friendly program, it is clearly an effort to cut costs on housekeeping. Several of the measures (e.g., no wastebasket emptying or tidying bed/bathroom) are labour and have nothing to do with saving energy. We were very annoyed when we realized we had been duped by exceedingly small print and an "ignore you" for $5 per day service. I would never take this again and we remain upset with this cost-cutting pretending to be energy saving.

Excellent dining service, both in the restaurants and for room service. Also thought the pool was nice and warm. People were friendly.

We are coming to Ottawa again and hope we get a room at the Sheraton.
    • Traditional Double Room

Street traffic is noisy but that is what we can expect getting a place downtown. It was close to my daughter who lives in an apartment close and goes to University of Ottawa.

The beds were comfy, room nice and spacious. Nice chair with light to read book. Loved the pub called Mulligans - awesome meal and drinks and Ryan was so nice to us.

I really enjoyed my stay at the Sheraton Ottawa Hotel.
    • Traditional King Room

The bathroom could use an update to a more modern look.

The staff were very pleasant and helpful. The bed was very comfortable. The in-room coffee was very good.

YOU advertised free parking s and it s wAs 30$ valet also...
    • Traditional King Room

YOU advertised free parking s and it s wAs 30$ valet also there was NO scenery all blocked by buildings downtown . I only booked this based on your description . Never again

Great staff, perfect location!!

Just the mattress.

Great staff, but I mean really friendly and polite. The location is perfect, the breakfest was delicious and the bar was very convenient because it was extremly cold. the mattress was to soft in my opinion.

Great hotel to stay in Ottawa, close to center, restaurants, and sights.
    • Traditional King Room

The mattress was too soft.

Staff was very friendly and helpful. The room was very spacious, and the recent renovations make for tasteful and pleasing decor.

The front desk was kind enough to tell me that street...
    • Traditional King Room

The front desk was kind enough to tell me that street parking would be free so don't bother with valet parking, but the valet parking (not the same company) charged me $4 to retrieve my car after 5 minutes.

Called 10 times and nothing happend.
    • Traditional Double Room

Called 10 times and nothing happend. kids were making so much noise (with the parent) in the hallway. running, crying... from 20:30 to 22: 30. I called 10 times but nothing done from Hotel personel. Told it to the desk at check-out: nothing from them.

Sheraton Baby.
    • Traditional King Room

Everything was perfect,I will definatly comeback at Sheraton,the staff is friendly and they know how to treat clients with that attractive smile on the face which makes a huge difference in customer's experience.A place to recommend for who ever is planing to visit Ottawa. With Sheraton you will be Shared good vibes only.

Cozy and luxurious
    • Traditional Double Room

The pool was cold and there was no hot tub. The parking is extra. The crib provided was metal and hard to use so my baby ended up sleeping in bed with me.

Lovely, accommodating staff let us check in early with our baby. Room was so cozy and bright. On site restaurant was amazing. Loved the central location of this hotel.

Comfortable clean room with friendly staff
    • Traditional King Room

Did not like the fact that we were not told in advance that our vehicle would be parked of site because of it size. Would suggest that is on their website.

Comfortable clean room with friendly staff

I liked the check in.
    • Traditional Double Room

Not happy that booking.com did not forward my reservation.

I liked the check in. Unfortunately, booking.com had not forwarded my reservation to the property but the girl I deals with at the counter was amazing. She called booking. com to get the password and then she gave us club priviledges due to our wait. Very satisfied with the Sheraton.

Stay was good saw a lot of different areas was there to attend NHL Game in Kanata.
    • Traditional King Room

the views were not that great room window overlooked an office building right across the way and roof HVAC systems

the proximity to Major attractions such as parliament Hill and the Byward market, Pool and fitness facilities were very good also staff were friendly

After an evening at the Phantom of the Opera we came back to...
    • Traditional King Room

After an evening at the Phantom of the Opera we came back to the hotel for a drink. When we arrived at the bar we were informed that the bar was closing but we could have a drink anyway. Well Ahmed the bar tender was fantastic. He delayed closing the bar long enough to serve us and was pleasant, funny, and informative. We have recommended the hotel and bar as a result. The staff were exceptional from the greeting on arrival to breakfast the next day. Thanks

very helpful staff, excellent location
    • Traditional Double Room

Rooms facing Albert street can be a bit noisy due to emergency vehicles' sirens.

staff were very helpful and friendly. Rooms were big and beds were comfortable. Location was very good and in the city center. Walking distance to Ottawa's attractions and restaurants.

위치가 좋았다.
    • Traditional King Room

Park was uncomfortable with valet parking. The toilet was very small and felt uncomfortable. Furthermore, the toilet was clogged and flooded the carpet.

위치가 좋았다.

Old but Gold!
    • Traditional King Room

Valet Parking. so its a hassle if you forgot stuff from your car.

location just around 300 metres from Parliament hill. good for those who wants to get in the line for Parliament Hill Visit at the earliest. (the line up was insane after 8:30!) its walking distance to CF Rideau Centre / Mall if you want to grab some food / shopping. hotel seems just renovated, nice, clean and comfortable! Parking just underground, pretty reasonable with the price when we had an in and out privileges.

Rudest Reception Employees
    • Traditional Double Room

The Worst Sheraton Hotel in this World. The Staff from Reception to Restaurant are rude, not friendly and no way it looks like this is a four Star Hotel, Sheraton Group of Hotels must remove their name from this hotel or fire all the staff to get the new courteous staff.

Comfortable, short but too stressful as I was charged TWICE!
    • Traditional Double Room

There was an error made between Booking.com and Sheraton Hotel - although I had prepaid for my room in full and the charges already went to my credit card and I had already paid off - the hotel showed me records of this prepaid deposit NOT being received. I had to provide another credit card and paid in full AGAIN. I have now paid twice for the same room for the same night; I wish the hotel or Booking.com let me know that there was an issue before I arrived (maybe because credit card company recently upgraded my card - but payment still went through). Now I have to do a lot of work to get my original pre-payment back.... :(

Bed was very comfortable

Poor value for money
    • Traditional King Room

The hotel is jaded and had apparently had a flood recently. The decor was very 1980's. The air conditioning was extremely loud as well as being inefficient.

Great Weekend at the Sheraton
    • Traditional King Room

Valet parking made it a bit of a nuisance to take our car out. I left things in it when we checked in because the traffic was heavy in front of the hotel and I felt rushed to unload and make room for the next car.

Friendly staff, sparkling clean room, comfortable bed. Fabulous dinner for our event with elegant, tasty food and discreet catering for guests with food limitations.

It is not a very good experience because I'm always concerned about the parking.
    • Traditional King Room

The staff need to hold the key of my car all the time if I want to park my car at their parking place. But there are a lot of stuff on my car, I don't want to give them my key. If not, I couldn't park there, but it is downtown, where could I park the car? The receptionist is very rude on this thing.

An excellent room for anyone to breathe fresh air
    • Traditional King Room

The notepad on the desk next to the telephone had TWO sheets of paper!!!! TWO sheets!!! I actually brought the "PAD" down and asked to speak to the manager to see if this was some kind of error. He told me it was a corporate standard geared to the environment!!! WOW! And this is the SHERATON chain!!! What a trivial complaint BUT as I always told my sons, it was the difference between an "A" and a "B"

Very comfortable bed, great access to wifi, EXCELLENT AIR QUALITY, no offensive odours.

it's so noisy!
    • Traditional Double Room

it's so noisy!i felt i was sleeping on the street. i could hear the next door talking clearly. it seemed they were talking in my room. the beding is not comfortable. parking was terrible. 40 minutes later after requesting,i still didn't get my car!

We loved Ottawa and this hotel location worked really well.
    • Traditional King Room

The food service was basic and there was no evening availability. The hotel is looking a bit tired and in need of a make over.

The bed was extremely comfortable - probably the best I've ever slept in. The room was very spacious. The location was perfect for all the sights. Room service was excellent.

A great nights sleep in a large and comfortable room.
    • Traditional King Room

The Wi-Fi was terrible. They might want to update the toilets next and replace the tv converters for ones that work.

The rooms were large and clean. The bed was comfortable. It seemed as though the furniture was recently updated. Tastefully done.

Overall, we thoroughly enjoyed our stay. The knowledgeable staff really enhanced our experience.
    • Traditional King Room

The bathroom is showing it's age. The finish on the tub was dull, and the floor sloped slightly. There was no access to the garage for guests, so rather than ask a valet to get our car, we did without the items we had left in the car.

We were pleasantly surprised to find that our room had been upgraded to a newer room with a king-sized bed! After we mentioned it was our anniversary, room service brought us a tray with champagne, strawberries and a selection of cheeses. Delightful!

Very pleasant and convenient.
    • Traditional King Room

Room with a King Size bed was tight...only really enough room to walk on one side of the bed.

Bed and linens were great. Appreciated staff looking for a room when we arrived earlier than regular check in. They were able to accommodate us which was very much appreciated.

Overall, a pleasant and relaxing experience.
    • Traditional Double Room

We had no choice for parking other than valet. It would have been nice to have another option. The breakfast buffet was pricy for what was offered in comparison to some of the other hotels we have stayed in.

The beds were very comfortable. Room was spacious and always clean. Also, the hours for the pool were very accommodating.

We enjoyed our stay. The staff were very helpful and friendly.
    • Traditional Double Room

All you can eat breakfast buffet was not very good. Only had it one morning; didn't go back for more.

Very comfortable bed! Close to Parliament Hill.

Not worth the price
    • Traditional Double Room

The lobby is quite nice... until you get to the other floors. The wallpaper was taped to the wall. Our room number was taped up with scotch tape and there were no baseboards in the hallways. Disgusting for the price of the room. And the staff were absolutely ignorant. Rooms were dated

Plesant! But with 2 experiences i never want again!!
    • Traditional Double Room

After a 9 hour drive with 2 small children. It was very disappointing and very upsetting that we had a 2 hour wait to get our room. Even though check in was at 4pm and we arrived at 530pm it was nearly 8pm when we got in our room. Also during our stay we had a fire evcuation for a fire on the 6th floor and we on the 12th floor. I understand this is an uncontrollable situation. But There should have been more staff around the hotel during the evacuation and after. When we were let back in the hotel the lobby was complete chaos.. all the guests needed the elevator and there were many rude people not waitig in line as many other people were doing. My family and i were in line and we were cut in front of many times. There should have been a staff member at the elevator directing guest to wait in line like everyone else!!! Especially if those guest are healthy ....there was a guest in a wheel chair at the elevator and people were cutting him off. This situation should have been handle better!!!!

The location was awesome!

Family of four - Really enjoyed our stay at the Sheraton. Gorgeous hotel and great staff.
    • Traditional Double Room

Double beds instead of queen.

The room was beautifully designed and very comfortable. Staff was amazing. Location perfect to see all the sites in Ottawa and is walkable to many attractions.

Great staff, clean and friendly environment- highly recommend staying here!
    • Traditional King Room

There were only two creamers and two packets of sugar. The coffee is Starbucks and dark roast so I had to go downstairs to the restaurant in search of more coffee supplies - this was not an inconvenience and really the only thing I could say needed improvement. Overall very satisfied with my stay.

The bed was perfect and the room was clean! The staff were incredible and very eager to please. Bar and kitchen staff were amazing.

Good breakfast.
    • Traditional Double Room

Access to the pool is very bad for seniors. The only access is a ladder that is only two steps and a deep drop to pool bottom. It was impossible to get out without help.

Good breakfast. Friendly staff.