Reviews of Sheraton Parkway Toronto North 4 stars

600 Highway 7 East, L4B 1B2 Richmond Hill, Canada

#2 of 7 hotels in Richmond Hill

• Traditional Room

ummm breakfast didnt satisfied me cause I like cucembet n tomato but couldnt find them😞

I liked the buffet and lubby and above all grat hospitaliry ofcthe staff😊👍🌺

• Traditional Room

The room was above the machinery that povides the building with AC, etc Forever noisy The indoor pool's water was murky The pool had swimming lessons going on...strange...Do I receive my points having booked with Booking.com? My requests as to what I expected from my room were NOT met Two nights of NO sleep due to the room we were assigned, and that took some convincing at the front desk The room was opposite to the elevator, above the outside machinery that provides the building with AC, etc. The droning sound was always present! Move on the third day to an upgraded room Finally got sleep and then needed to get on the highway for a 51/2 hour drive back home Outdoor parking was intense Some driver knocked my passenger side mirror and broke it Where is the security personnel?

The lobby area is very welcoming The Sunday buffet was inviting and delicious The new York tower was a great change from the Richmond tower I would like to receive my points for the 3 nights

• Suite

Starbucks food offering was poor and service slow.

Rooms were clean and towels fluffy. Loved the access to the Raquet club - plyed squash on 2 mornings - staff there were super friendly. The chap that runs the little sports shop could not have been more friendly - Didier. He has great prices on sports clothes!

• Traditional Room

There was nowhere to hang a towel within reach of the shower. The bathroom exhaust fan didn't seem to be working. It wasn't loud but you can hear noise from other rooms and the plumbing.

Beautiful room. Food from the restaurant was delicious. Friendly staff and free bonus amenities like slippers.

• Traditional Room

My partner fell at the entrance , slippery due to weather , staff was very helpful but the front entrance should have been clear of ice

Lobby very appealing

• Traditional Room

as above and the fact that I had requested a check-out for a later time (as per the upgrade) and there was no record of this at the hotel.

The room was clean, but for a newly renovated section (which I was told) there was flaking of paint on the ceiling in the room, scuff marks/chunks missing on all the hallway doors to the rooms, there was only l large towel and 3 smaller towels in room and before I arrived, (we managed)ordered an upgrade and was told there would be bathrobes put in the room with the upgrade. I had to call down for them. Although none of this was significant to affect our stay, it was a little disappointing. My 9 year old grandaughter was oblivious to all of this and the trip was mainly for her. She was delighted with the pool.

• Traditional Room

I was injured coming to the hotel, nd i had forgot to pack an ice oack and tensor bandage for my sprained ankle,and when my girlfriend called down to front desk with hopes that they could provide them for me, we were informed that apparently they didnt have either to provide for me. Both being staples in any first aid kit, i definitely woild have expected them to have those on hand.

Bed and pillows were veey comfy, loved all the windows in the room!!

• Traditional Room

i dont like the staff behaviour

this hotel front desk misguiding and very ugly to the customers, i meet one korean girl, i ask her to extend my stay 2more days, she said please do it by booking.com, i already did the same and show her, then she said i have to change my room, but i ask her in advance i would like to stay in same room that was reason i come to her and ask for help,, but unforutnately she said now i need to check out from my room, and she can do anything they charge my credit card 2times for my stay, now i need to solve this issue too this hotel is worst i ever stayed entire my booking.com experience/

• Traditional Room

bad experence using my credit card for 15000cad is not my use and i speak to there manager she said is there fault its take me 2 week get it back

• Traditional Room

No complaints of any kind.

I only stayed overnight, so was not able to appreciate the facilities fully, but everything went smoothly. Check-in was fast and courteous.

• Traditional Room

The parking is HORRENDOUS! If you're lucky enough to find a parking spot in the lot immediately outside the doors, good luck squeezing anything bigger than a Kia Rio in there! Everything else was superior, but parking was a nightmare.

The staff is super friendly and the decor is very beautiful and welcoming. My room was superb, very clean and inviting.

• Traditional Room

Booked a king room and was given two double beds. My concern was brought to the attention of the front desk and nothing was done/offered to remedy the situation. Will not be returning. Also room was not properly cleaned. Beware of the extra 3% tax the hotel ads.

• Suite

I didn't have any problems so I don't have any suggestions on what to improve.

The staff was very friendly and helpful when needed, and I thoroughly liked the fact that the hotel was clean no matter where you went. The bed and pillows were incredibly comfortable, I absolutely loved that there was a Starbucks inside the hotel along with individual Starbucks coffee packs inside the room! The location was great as well as we were close to many amenities, at most it was about a 20 minute drive (without traffic!).

• Traditional Room

The pool area and no hot tub. Maybe need some restaurant recommendations because everything is in the area is written in an asian language.

Bed was comfortable

• Traditional Room

The air was broken in our room took them 4-5 to fix wouldn't move us because we had a discount room called for extra pillows didn't have any called for towels never got any found most of the staff in the restaurant not very nice some were down right rude the maid that looked after our room was very nice and the front deck when I checked out was very nice

The bed was comfy

• Traditional Room

swimming pool water was cold , and washrooms in the pool were like ... I don't want to stay there!

ye the bed was like a cloud! I really like the room but the swimming pool was so so . water was cold

• Traditional Room

It was extremely difficult to park and the parking garage didn't feel safe. The room itself was clean but the bathroom felt old and outdated. The indoor pool was very old and in need of an upgrade and better lighting. We did appreciate that it was open early and closed late. Many hotels were booked during our dates of travel, so this was the closest we could get to our desired location. It was far and expensive for the quality of the room and amenities.

• Traditional Room

They had not checked that the toilet needed attention since it was not flushing out fast in the normal way. They had not neutralised the previous occupant's 4 am wake up alarm. Different cleaners, some forgot to leave full set of towels and shampoo.

Functional and acceptable.

• Suite

Some area is in construction, no obvious sign or warnnig to inform guests to take care/watch your steps, etc...

Equipment is very good. Clean and comfortable With microwave oven & cafe machine

• Traditional Room

I booked there because the hot tub and the water was not hot and the jets very week and also I booked with a king size bed and I got a room with 2 double bed.

Pet friendly

• Reviewed: 10 June 2017

• Traditional Room

There was blood like stains on the inner layer of blankets which is supposed to be white and clean, That's disgusting and troubling especially when it's in a famous Hotel like Sheraton. I told the reception about it and all he did was apologize for it. There was also no free wifi or breakfast included in the stay and that's very disappointing when we payed $173 for a room with 2 double beds. All other hotels in the area and even motels offer free wifi with the stay. I'm very disappointed at Sheraton and will def consider other Hotels next time.

• Suite

Pool could use an update and sauna not hot. There was a convention which made the facility quite busy and hectic when traveling with kids. Parking was an issue because of this which meant we had to park offsite which is difficult with kids,

Staff wonderful and beds were incredible. Bathrooms were clean and well stocked. The microwave in room is bonus.

• Suite

There was no kitchen sink or cupboard that was advertised on the pic. I expected for kitchen and all I found was fridge and microwave. When I spoke and show the person at the desk he informed me there is no kitchen. The picture was taken from another hotel. I should of called the hotel to confirm if the suite came with the kitchen. The hotel at the desk told me that they will contact the booking to remove the picture. No discount ;( also the lobby was rented for a show it was difficult to go through while there is event being held in the middle of the lobby. If there is event going on there is no parking space. Also there GPS Adress and the actual adress is diffrent. make sure you call the hotel for GPS adress. The pool

loved the bathroom. It was spacious and clean. The jet tub was perfect. The glass shower walls and door was clean and nice. The floor was clean, white and warm. The long spacious counter space make the bathroom was nice.

• Traditional Room

We asked for a room for two but got two double beds instead. When we arrive a man walked into our room without knocking to spray the carpets (apparently they were smelly) then the following morning someone walked into our room again while we were asleep (in bed) they didn't knock and walked straight in. Totally unprofessional and uncomfortable.

That it was in the same place as our business convention.

• Traditional Room

Parking was painful. wifi was not free. Didn't have a direction guide for what room number was located in which tower. yes they had 2 towers and didn't have a sign to show you which tower your room was in. TV signal was crappy. Washroom was not clean. I saw marks on toilet seat.

not much

• Reviewed: 2 March 2017

• Traditional Room

I was very disappointed with the lack of free Wi-Fi and all the additional charges that were added to my bill upon checking out. All the parking lot was very crowded, takes forever to find a spot. I will never be staying at this hotel again.

The beds were very comfortable

• Reviewed: 21 February 2017

• Traditional Room

My online reservation was for a traditional room with a king size bed. This was confirmed at the time of booking and in a separate confirmation email. When I arrived at my hotel, they said the booking site sent them a reservation for a traditional room, which by definition has two double beds. They told me a traditional room with a king size bed does not exist and that the booking site is misrepresenting the product to the customer. Sure enough, I checked the site today and it still advertizes this option. To get my king size bed, I had to take a wheelchair accessible room (no other availability), which meant I then had no bath tub. I feel that booking.com misrepresented the room in the written description, the picture and the confirmation. I feel I was cheated and deserve a refund.

The room was very clean and had a comfortable mattress.

• Reviewed: 23 January 2017

• Suite

There was a hockey event going on during that weekend. Not really something the hotel can foresee, but they could place sporting event guests grouped together, not all around us. We had to navigate the hallways to get in and out, it was very loud. Lots of noise up until midnight. Not a very restful night. If I stayed here again, I would ensure to get a room away all of the noise.

Room was very clean. Bed was comfortable. Pictures were accurate of the room we got. Suite was very nice.

• Reviewed: 15 January 2017

everything was good!

our room was super neat and clean! It was wayyy better than we expected it to be. The bed was so comfy that we didnt want to get out!

• Traditional Room

I got 2 double bed instead of one bed which is rediculous. The room wasn't clean there were left overs the bed sheets weren't clean and the noises in the hallways were unblivable and the AC kept turning off and on cuz that's how they set it up. I couldn't sleep peacefully.

• Suite

Upon checking in, the room was missing a few toiletry items. The tub and blanket were also mildly unclean (some dark, curly hair was observed in/on both areas, although the actual sheets were fine). Upon reporting these problems, we were offered another room. We declined as we had already unpacked, and fortunately, the issues were corrected by the next day and the staff went out of their way to give us a plate full of snacks along with a sincere card of apology.

The staff were excellent at responding and rectifying any problems that we reported during the stay. It was a busy holiday season, but everyone from the front desk staff to the maintenance team were always top-notch with their service!

• Reviewed: 13 December 2016

• Suite

I am a SPG member but didn't get free wifi that I usually get. No plug for my ps4 to plug into near TVs. I had to call and ask for a plug extention cord.

Jacuzzi

• Reviewed: 27 November 2016

• Traditional Room

The breakfast was not up to par. I expected the meal to be of quality .. however the waiter was friendly.

The atmosphere, the room was large and comfortable. Great stay.

• Reviewed: 14 November 2016

• Suite

I ask for hot water, they cannot serve. And the hot water from coffee maker is like "coffee-flavor hot water". Also, the location is too remote. But still, it is cheaper than most of Sheraton in Toronto.

It worth the money. I paid 10 dollars more for two days and got a suite.

• Traditional Room

The hotel was good, but booking.com needs to clarify their booking options, it gave the option of booking one extra large double or two double beds. apparently, one extra large double is actually two separate beds.

The room was a good size and the beds were clean and comfortable.

• Reviewed: 25 September 2016

• Traditional Room

It is not very convenient for the downtown, but fit the bill for a place that was a relatively easy evening drive to the downtown and then the Zoo the next day

A quiet and clean stay, very comfortable

• Reviewed: 3 August 2016

• Traditional Room

The property has two addresses, which caused distress and GPS issues. The front desk was unable to give accurate information regarding directions to the room, directions to other features on property (hot tub, etc.) hours of operation, and so on. The thermostat was operational within only a limited range of temperatures. Breakfast was not included despite a hefty price per night.

The room was well appointed and clean.

• Reviewed: 31 July 2016

I didn't like leaving :( Wish I could have stayed longer

The staff was very friendly and helpful - the room was very clean and fresh - very good location.

• Reviewed: 8 July 2016

• Traditional Room

We were playing music at a very extremely moderate level and within 5 minutes we had security at our door..we were told if he had to come back we would be fined and asked to leave. This was at 12am on a Saturday night

Bed was great! Sheets way to rough.please get softer sheets.

• Reviewed: 7 July 2016

• Traditional Room

Only two towels for 3 people. No remote control for TV. Lack of communication between the cleaning staff and front desk. We asked for more towels and after we got them we got a call because of our pet and the hidden fees that was not talked about at check in. We checked out a day early because of all the estipulations for having a 6lb dog. But we still had to pay for the extra day. Not a pet friendly staff.

The bed was very comfortable. That's a plus.

• Traditional Room

Huge free parking lot. The location for us was fantastic, many great Chinese restaurants were nearby

• Traditional Room

Perfect location...room was nice and clean...

mattress is a bit soft

location facility

• Suite

Air-Con is WAYYYY to noisy and agressive

Room was great, clean, nice size.

Limo

Staff

Can hear everything!

Pillows

• Traditional Room

Staff not quite close to being friendly.

Very comfy.

Comfortable beds

• Traditional Room

Room is not very soundproof, can hear ppl walking in the corridors from my room.

• Traditional Room

Bathroom fixture a bit outdated.

Great value for the price, sofa/bed were really comfortable. Fast and efficient check in and check out process.

The bed was too soft.

I loved everything!!

Far from airport

The restaurants are great in the area

Bed was uncomfortable Small pillows Old bathroom Small

• Traditional Room

Room was clean, neat & comfortable .. fastest checkout ever :)

• Traditional Room

Could not check out via the mobile app or tv

• Traditional Room

Loud hockey parents in hallway. Kids said pool had a dirty ring around it

Bed and bedding nice and fluffy and clean

• Traditional Room

Our room was located on a floor in middle of hockey team. We were moved after complaining twice.

• Traditional Room

Old facility and charged too much. Some customer services were not kindness

It felt like 3 star hotels or less

• Traditional Room

The view and location are not so good.

Staff were really friendly, food was good.

• Traditional Room

The lighting wasn't the best. But not a big deal.

The jacuzzi.

• Traditional Room

Pool was difficult to get to from york towers

There was a pool, and quiet rooms

• Traditional Room

We were put by the elevator and it was very loud

• Traditional Room

I left by 10:30 pm due to noise. could not sleep. nothing done about it after two complaints.

• Traditional Room

they have very attitute office manager name daniel try to dont face with him

• Traditional Room

only one lift left due to maintenance work

great location

• Traditional Room

The room was dry. Woke up multiple times during the night to drink water.

The bed was extra comfy.

• Traditional Room

air conditioner direct to my head, make me feel headache

• Suite

Staff are very friendly. The room is very well maintained. Very pleasure trip.

• Traditional Room

difficult to find a parking!

There is a live fly in the bathroom 😧!

• Suite

Pull out bed mattress was very bad

It was a great experience, wonderful hotel.

• Suite

Hard to find surface parking but plenty of underground available

Great room

My price changed. I don't know why. I need someone. To call me

The room was very clean

• Traditional Room

There are many shops for eating and relax nearby hotel. :)