Reviews of Saint Lawrence Residences and Suites 1 stars

4.3

5.1

Wrote above cage..
    • Comfort Double Room with Shower

I didn’t like Everything..

Everything was very bad.. cleanliness, facilities were very bad.. there was only one person to serve.. he doesn’t know how to treat to guests. They don’t change towels.. we have to ask.. when ask they don’t like to give..they do not clean room... If was very dirty and unsafe. We paid 4-5 star price for this. But There is no any star or any recommended basic things... I wonder why this Booking.com recommends such low quality places like this. We trust Booking.com and make reservations.

Memorable
    • Single Room with Shared Bathroom

For that price i cant bargain more.

The place is superclean and super cool for the throwaway price. Wifi is strong. Aircindition works all night. Very cosy small rooms. Comfy bed. Very secure. Heart of city

Disappointed
    • Double or Twin Room with Shared Bathroom

Bathrooms were share with other people. The bathrooms showers were not clean. The carpets were old and dirty. Not a good location! Outside there is people sleeping on the sidewalk. People begging for money when you went outside the hotel. At night I didn’t feel safe coming back to the hotel after 10 o’clock at night. People outside begging for money or food.

bed, pillows comfortable.. there were lots of bathrooms. The air condition was beautiful .

Awful, man in charge is rude and disrespectful
    • Budget Double Room with Shared Bathroom

The man working the front desk is rude and keeps copies of your personal ID "to identify" you in case something happens. There were bed bugs and the location is really creepy. Would never recommend this place even to my worst enemy.

The rooms were clean and basic which is ok.
    • Single Room with Shared Bathroom

The property manager continually made sexual innuendos and was over bearing. Luckily myself and my theee friends were up for him. Other than that good, he was creepy though!!!

The rooms were clean and basic which is ok. Second floor has a nice seating area and kitchen and the roof top balcony was awesome.

U4ria trance festival
    • Budget Double Room with Shared Bathroom

Finding out the initial payment I made was actually just a hold, and that I would actually have to pay now.

No curfew, friendly staff, decent amenities, come and go as you please lots of restaurants in the area. Lots of attractions and great things to see. Very close to Gardiner and or dvp.

Short sentence to sum up my stay?
    • Budget Double Room with Shared Bathroom

Would highly advise staying far away from this place. What a headache, this “hotel” took an extreamly high imprint off my debit card that was supposed to be returned to me, the owner claimed it would be up to 2 weeks but turns out they didn’t reimburse it at all and I had to put a claim through my bank because he refused to see the proof and continued to tell me to go to hell and to sue him. the owner of the place is hands down a scam artist and I wouldn’t doubt the amount of other corners they cut. Steer clear from this one as there are much better affordable accommodations in the downtown.

A cute little hotel in the middle of the city
    • Budget Single Room with Shared Bathroom

The room that I was in was a bit to small for the amount of money that I had to pay. And the third floor didn't have enough bathrooms, so if I wanted to take a shower I had to go downstairs or wait for that person to finish if I didn't want to go downstairs. The kitchen was a bit to small for the amount of people that had to use it .

The location was perfect it was just a couple of minutes away from the Eaton Centre and other interesting things around Toronto. The fact that I could regulate the temperature in my room since it got too hot as soon as the a/c was off. The kitchen, even though small, was a great thing to have since it permitted me to cook my own food and not going on spending sprees for take out and delivery.

I had no problems, but I wouldn't stay there again.
    • Deluxe Double Studio

It's half a block from a homeless shelter and the neighbourhood was very sketchy. As a woman alone I felt very uncomfortable returning to the hotel after dark. I also think that business people could be accommodated on a different floor than tourists. I found it very noisy until after 2 a.m.

The location was geographically convienent.

AMAZING value (keep in mind bathrooms are shared)
    • Budget Double Room with Shared Bathroom

Bed is pretty firm and made me sneeze Lack of curtains - you will know if hallway lights are on

AMAZING value (keep in mind bathrooms are shared) Decent location, in a shadier part of downtown but only two short blocks away from the really fun part downtown Late check-in Manager is kind, attentive and knowledgeable - he has lived in Toronto for decades

I didn’t like anything.
    • Budget Double Room with Shared Bathroom

I didn’t like anything. I already pay my one night stay charge online but he still charge me three times when i asked why he is charging he said that is a pre authorisation but it was not he lied. He actually charged me three times

Double charging, poor security, and crackheads, oh my.
    • Budget Single Room with Shared Bathroom

Everything it was horrible.

From tripping over wires or mold or untrained staff that tried to over charge me. Or to the manager that regardless of how he got his money I was not going to let this place steal from me.

Very secure building
    • Economy Double Room with Shared Bathroom or Toilet

I was charged once when I booked online and a second time upon arrival...getting a hold of an employee to correct this is proving to be very difficult

Very secure building

The person I booked the reservation for did not get the...
    • Double Room with Shared Bathroom

The person I booked the reservation for did not get the reservation used and the money just gone that easy? That's unfair at least an amount should be returned it's not going to be a way forward and a seasoned hospitality culture I might not recommend it to friend's. Thanks that's what I don't appreciate .

Comfortable and safe!
    • Budget Double Room with Shared Bathroom

Honestly wasn't anything we disliked! Place was wonderful :)

Felt very safe especially with all the locked doors and the key pad. Room was very clean and cute. Awesome amenities in the common spaces. Would definitely stay again

Terrible experience. Never recommend anyone.
    • Budget Double Room with Shared Bathroom

Owner was extremely irritating, he was totally out of line. Felt unsafe in this place. Faced credit card problem and booking.com couldn't solve this problem and when I arrived it was Saturday 2a.m. until monday he asked me to give him cash, again and again. My reservation was for 10 days but couldn't stay 10 days. When I booked room was looking good but it wasn't even clean. In the room, ventilation was horrible, couldn't open the little window. Easy to hear what is going on the next door. Terrible experience. Never recommend anyone.

Was good stay
    • Single Room with Shared Bathroom

Paid 130 but online It said it was 100 for a single bed one night , still was a good sleep bee kept rolling when I would get in and out as bed was iron wheels

Was clean and tidy

Pretty great stay. Friendly atmosphere. Probably book again in the future.
    • Budget Single Room with Shared Bathroom

The internet barely worked. I also wish I could've had a bit longer to sleep in because I had to leave at 11am.

I liked how secure I felt. You need two keys and a code to get into the building/room. I also liked how close it was to everything. I don't mind the size of the room it was cute and cozy.

I was safe.
    • Double Room with Shared Bathroom

Shared kitchen, and shower room!! Mold in the bathroom carpets. Very awkward check in process with no desk. The doors were barred and you had to call an.after hours number for check in. Very bizarre.

It was actually a Hostel, with a communal kitchen and shower!! More details would have been nice through hot wire, as $159 a night was a bit steep considering the moldy carpet in the shower room and the overall accommodation. I'm not one to leave negative reviews. It was a clean enough place, but not a hotel!

Ruined my trip Stay Away !!!
    • Budget Double Room with Shared Bathroom

A large sum of security deposite got taken without getting informed and there was no one when i checked out and when i called the number provided i get told that it will take 15 days for me to get my deposit back. , all i can say is shambles of service stay away from this scam of a hostel.

There was nothing to like never ever staying there got lied to that there will be a continental breakfast and there was none.

That it was close to where I needed to work.
    • Comfort Double Room with Shower

The fact that it was a long and lengthy process for them to take payment, plus we were overcharged, when we booked the cost was CAD 449.98 but the payment they took from the card was CAD 544.48. Not happy!!

That it was close to where I needed to work.

Won't stay there next time, which will be in the next couple of months.
    • Single Room with Shared Bathroom

Unreliable wifi, lots of accounts but my device said connected but when I tried to bring up content, it said your device is off line. I was only able bring up content for about 2 hours, in the early evening.

It was a reasonable price and location but won't be back.
    • Double Room with Shared Bathroom

I wasn't at all happy with their method of collecting the money. Didn't care for sharing a washroom although we lived with it because the price was reasonable. Washroom wasn't that clean/appealing. They are/were renovating which might of been part of the problem. The floors were not level and I had to watch that I didn't roll onto my husband as I slept. The only reason we were there ( for only 10 hours) was the reasonable price and close proximity to the train station but we will not stay there again.

It was reasonably priced and close to the Toronto train station.

Horrible and expensive
    • Single Room with Shared Bathroom

Terrible, terrible in many ways. 1. Poor location - one of the most dangerous areas in the city; constanr police around, lots of drugs around. 2. Very dirty - i could NOT use the kitchen, and dreaded the shower. Poor maintenance, things were falling apart and looked very dirty. 3. Very uncomfortable - mattress is old and broken down, poor curtains so hard to have a good night sleep. I do NOT recommend this place it is not worth the money at all.

Friendly staff

You can find better
    • Budget Double Room with Shared Bathroom

No staff at the moment of the checkout/ a bricklayer who worked with high music/ the deposit for the room was the same amount as the price/ one of the toilet was obstructed / air conditioner loses water on the bad

it was ok at best
    • Double Room with Shared Bathroom

my bed was covered in plastic underneath our bedsheet. So it made me wonder what kind of people slept on it before, so that the hotel staff had to cover it. Another cherry is a weed despensary shop right across the hotel. just overall an interesting

friendly staff, last minute booking and reasonable pricing given the busy TIFF, downtown location

Ok
    • Budget Single Room with Shared Bathroom

You have to share the bathroom with other tenants

The location is convenient!!But choose other one if you are girl!Because go out alone at night is so dangerous near this area..

I've stayed in hostels that were way cleaner than this place.
    • Budget Double Room with Shared Bathroom

Everything was disgusting. The floors in my room hadn't been cleaned at all. The bathrooms were disgusting...dirty floors, dust and dirt everywhere, dirty toilets, dirty showers, mouldy shower curtains. Although they were undergoing renovations of the hallways and entrance, that's no excuse to neglect the basic cleanliness of the bathrooms and individual bedrooms.

The bed sheets and towels were clean...thats was the only clean thing in the whole place.

Horrible place! Horrible stay!
    • Budget Single Room with Shared Bathroom

See above. Did not like anything. DO NOT STAY AT THIS HOTEL!!!!

Nothing about this hotel stay was agreeable to me. Sad looking hotel in a bad location of town with lousy amenities. Blood stain on the carpet at my door. I was irritated to say the least. If I didn't stay there as was my inclination, they would have billed my cc. DO NOT BOOK THIS HOTEL!!!!

One of the worst, nasty places I've ever stayed.
    • Economy Double Room with Shared Bathroom or Toilet

It was dirty. They told me my booking was cancelled which I know it wasnt. Then tried to tell me I ordered two twins instead of a queen. Just a brutal experience.

This place was an absolute dump. Complete scam at the current price

Real hotels in Toronto were $300-500 CAD. This was less than half--but much less in value.
    • Double Room with Shared Bathroom

This place is basically a divey hostel, which would be fine if it were not approx. $130 CAD for one night.

The owner, Mr. Aslam, was very friendly and accommodating.

Drugs, Mystic Muffins and great location
    • Single Room with Shared Bathroom

Lots of drug users and dealers in the neighborhood, but they are harmless. The hotel is in front of a dispensary, so you have to be open-minded.

The staff is great, the room was clean. It was walking distance from downtown and Saint Lawrence Market. Room was very small and the bed was uncomfortable. But hotels next door cost quadruple the price so all in all, it was a good deal. The breakfast is non existent. All they have is some bread in the fridge. But they are next to Mystic Muffin and that place is incredible and the owner is so friendly.

Expensive and dirty
    • Deluxe Double Studio

- The price was much higher when we paid to the reception than when we booked the room on Booking - 5 minutes after arriving, a man (staff) came into my bedroom "to fix the television", without knocking while I was in the bathroom!!!! He even told me it was my fault as I hadn't locked the door. - No soap - Bedrooms dirty (all kind of hair in the shower, the towels,...) - Free breakfast, that's great but the waffles, the bread: everything was mouldy!!

- the location

If you really hate yourself you might be able to stay here
    • Single Room with Shared Bathroom

Air conditioner broken. Sheets clearly not been changed or bed even made since last guest. Honestly, what? Even a hostel does better than this. The 'duvet' was non existent. You get a cheap fleece blanket that who knows is how dirty. Power outlet much too far from the bed. They seem to think they can get away with so much crap since they offer the 'cheapest' hotel in Toronto.....let me tell you it isn't worth it for the price and also Toronto isn't worth it in the summer for the intense low vacancies and high price gauging. Like I said, if you're a complete masochist, maybe you can survive a night here :)

I liked that it was a bed with four walls that I could sleep in.

Worst Accommodation Ever!!
    • Double Room with Shared Bathroom

1. The entrance of the building looked like a storage room. 2. The office beyond the construction rubble at the entrance. The amount of service tax they charged, not sure what service we got. 4. No elevator :-| 5. Room size not ideal for claustrophobic people. 6. They put something what appeared to be an attempt for a window in the ceiling. That should not even be considered a room. 7. Cleanliness of the bathroom facilities leave much to be desired. 8. Non functional tap in toilet area.

Nothing. There was no view as there was no window. Just a narrow box with a bed.

Warning!
    • Queen Suite

Construction work continuing to 10pm outside room! Help yourself breakfast from communal fridge, in unhygienic opened containers, used by long term residents! $25 daily cleaning fee and $15/day TV service on top of expensive room rate for what we got. Moved to Double Tree by Hilton and got more comfort for a cheaper price. Booking.com had listed most other hotels at sold out and listed only expensive options but after our horror there we found better accommodation on a different website.

Leaving!

It is a terrible place to stay and change too much
    • Deluxe Double Studio

The room was not ready for guests check in, no shampoo & conditioner, no soap and hair dryer.... full of smelly and dusty everywhere, a lot of hair on the floor. Bed sheet had yellow stain. TV has no signal and you have to pay for TV. The room was so small, can't even fit two chairs in to sit down, one chair had to put on refrigerator. Not enough space for cooking and no proper cooking facility (no knife, no cutting board ate). The room was noisy, property was doing renovation.

We didn't like this property at all. Our first booked apartment was not exist. Booking.com relocated us to this property.

The place was run down and remote, all the furniture looks...
    • Budget Double Room with Shared Bathroom

Well they claimed breakfast was included and both days i was there i saw nothing like that. When I went to checkout because i signed a paper saying i would check out by 11am, there office wasn't even open and there was no instructions on how to leave the keys. Also the cleaning staff entered in on me and my partner without knocking.

The place was run down and remote, all the furniture looks to be second hand so it reminded me of the camp i used to go to as a child. And the price was right!

• Reviewed: 18 May 2017

While the place needs some TLC the staff compensated for all that. Very helpful and pleasant people.
    • Queen Suite

Could use a bit more detailing and cleaning. But understand this is for the adventurous travelers and folks who need a short term location w/o spending an eye and in a supreme location.

The gentelman at the front desk was amazingly pleasant and helpful. While the place is a but run down the room was amazingly quiet that is a huge plus. The bed was comfortable and everything worked great. Also great value.

Not recomended
    • Economy Double Room with Shared Bathroom or Toilet

The room was very small, dirty as were the toilets (showers and toilets that were located outside the room). We could not eat breakfast the morning of our departure as we did not find the room! We did all the hotel, nothing. No one was at the front desk so we could ask. The night we arrived, there were a lot of people on the sofas in front of our room, very thin walls so a lot of noises. We do not recommend this hotel.

Excellent stay
    • Budget Double Room with Shared Bathroom

Everything was great for me.

The customer service was very excellent they are very considerate and very well mannered they make you feel at home. The suit I stayed in was very relaxing and comfortable nice and quiet. I thank them for giving me excellent service. Great experience I will come again.

• Reviewed: 11 February 2017

Short.
    • Budget Single Room with Shared Bathroom

The advertised price on Booking.com was at 39$ (CAD) but when paying the actual bill it was literally double in price (25% tax here, 25% tax there .. taxes everywhere!).

Location is alright.

Consider paying a deposit for your stay
    • Double or Twin Room with Shared Bathroom

I did not like to be charged the full cost of the reservation as a deposit, which I am waiting for to be returned, I have traveled many times to different cities and I have never been charged for the deposit of the total stay, and still Pay, is a double charge that you must consider. The room is super small, does not match anything with the photos, the heater did not serve very well, and the 25 dollars that they charge for cleaning is so they can deliver your clean room, not to have you cleaned a single day Of which you are there. There is also no one in the mornings, so if you arrive in the morning you can not leave even the suitcases, until the 14:30 that arrive. Really what they charge is the location. Which is very good.

The staff served well, that´s ok. The location is excellent.

• Reviewed: 7 December 2016

No concierge service
    • Queen Suite

No concierge service No reception area People only there at specified hours Cramped feeling Assigned to a room that was being fixed. Was quickly rectified Check in and check out times like 4 or 5 star hotels but services not the same. Should be more accommodating. Requested for and granted late check out but person next day knocked and told me I should check out. I had to explain so limited communications among them

3.5
    My son was accosted by a street person who did steal his...
    • Single Room with Shared Bathroom

My son was accosted by a street person who did steal his hotel keys before tossing them into a fenced area. The hotel charged me $680 as a result saying they would have to change all the door locks and keys for all the rooms in the hotel as a result. The hotel has no security cameras on site so when the police were called they advised there would be no way to find the person who did this.

• Reviewed: 9 October 2016

Ok if it is last minute.
    • Queen Suite

The residence is very close to downtown, but not a very pleasant area as this is old part of town.This area is home to the homeless and druggies. In the evenings they hang out in this area which could be intimidating but harmless. The residence itself is very safe. I checked in late however the staff waited for me which was nice. The room was a shocker. Unclean, especially hair everywhere. Could see different types of hair. Short white hair as well ?dog i am not sure. This was all cleaned up the next day when i complained. There were no windows in the room, wanted some fresh air. My room was on the ground floor, hence no access to common area!, apparently people upstairs do. Wifi(free) has a mind of its own, i did not get any after 10 pm for 3 of 4 nights. Cable TV for 15$ per day was installed as soon as i requested. Not something i would recommend but ok if it is last minute....

Staff were very helpful.

• Reviewed: 3 October 2016

Bait and Switch
    • Single Room with Shared Bathroom

The room didn't look anything like the pictures online. I immediately asked for a refund after seeing the room, and was told that there were no refunds. It cost 15 dollars extra per night to have the use of a TV, and the taxes weren't included in the booking amount. This place was way overpriced for what I received, and I could have spent the same amount of money at a much nicer hotel for better service and value.

• Reviewed: 29 September 2016

Near center town.
    • Queen Suite

Area right around the location was not pleasant at all. Travel a few hundred meters and you are in a much cleaner part of Toronto.

Near center town. Price is good for the value.

• Reviewed: 27 September 2016

not a comfortable stay
    • Queen Suite

Tiny room, had an odor, substandard cleanliness - old soap bar jammed under the floor edge of bathroom wall tile. small tv high on fridge top - had to crane neck to see. Air conditioning did not work

clean towels & sheets

• Reviewed: 18 September 2016

Disgusting, hidden charges and attached to a homeless shelter
    • Queen Suite

The price stated on the website was $200 less than what I was actually charged. They charged an extra $25/night for cleaning (!), a tourism charge, hotel charge (!), then regular tax. My booking was $429 and all said and done they charged me $660!! The place is an absolute rip off and in the same building as a homeless shelter. Beware of this scam and stay far far away! This should be a -5 star review but apparently 2.5 is as low as it'll go.

• Reviewed: 7 September 2016

Bad experiences all around

I arrived at 4pm (2hours after checkin) and my room had not been cleaned, still had the last guests rubbish everywhere. After raising the issue of an unprepared room with management I was told staff would clean it immediately after waiting around an hour I left for dinner not before stopping off at the shared facilities that were covered in either Vom or poo. On the way out I raised the bathroom condition with staff and reiterated my room was yet to be cleaned. Returning an hour later the room still wasn't clean and I was ready to check out. Returned the key and requested a refund 2.5hrs after I had checked in and was refused a refund. 15 mins later management had come around and agreed to refund me. Returning home I noticed I still had a charge on my CC from them. In contacting my bank they informed me that the initial charge had been refunded but then a secondary charge made to the card. The manager was nice until I requested a refund when he became very painful and rude. Side note: in a bad part of town with a lot of homeless/shady character but still not a long walk from the nicer parts of the city PPS the reception looked more like a computer repairs shop, scattered with gadgets and not professional in the slightest

At least they had good wifi

Very disappointing
    • Queen Suite

The wifi did not work, rooms were fairly clean but completely outdated, in bad need of repair. The price was far too excessive for this kind of accommodation, hidden fees in bill (such as a cleaning fee, which was not reflected by the state of the rooms). Check-in was hectic and disorganized.

• Reviewed: 14 August 2016

ACTUALLY BILLS IN US DOLLARS!!
    • Queen Suite

Ad is deceiving. Shows rates in CDN dollars, but actually charged in US dollars.

Decent location. Cork town. Near Distillery district. Within walking distance of ACC.

• Reviewed: 13 August 2016

Location was good but accommodation was not val
    • Single Room with Shared Bathroom

Reception was a mess of old computers and cables - did not look clean and tidy. No tourism brochures in reception. It took a long time to process each customer. Quite hot in reception. Cost of room did not include basic amenities. They will charge you a cleaning cost of$25 on top of the cost of your room. To watchTV is an extra $15. Furniture is quite dated. Different carpet used in the same room. Their sign says luxury accommodation - I wouldn't put it in that category.

Location to a lot of attractions was good. Room was clean but dated.

• Reviewed: 7 August 2016

Totally scam and theft
    • Single Room with Shared Bathroom

I am so upset with this deal - it's an absolute scam the hotel is not what it's been published its disgusting not clean , full of drunk men , in un safe street . Not only that I have left the hotel for a week just to come back and find they changed the lock and won't let me in ! When I called the houner he said we are closed today come other time when I did the next day! He played the same trick ! Luckily one of the guest let me in I still I have the key for my room So I walked in and guess WHAT they removed my Peronal belongings and re rent the room to another person ! Even that I have paid 4200$ for amonth ! I want my money back ! This is a false advertisement ! It's theft !

Absolutely nothing dirty , un safe , theft

• Reviewed: 2 August 2016

Uncomfortable
    • Double or Twin Room with Shared Bathroom

The place was at 30 degrees they had not put the air conditioning on and the ac in the room was not working well we had to sleep on their couches was not impressed at all

• Reviewed: 2 August 2016

The location of the hotel was ok, 1,2 km from union station...
    • Queen Suite

the hotel was a bid shabby and not so clean. especially for the price I paid.

The location of the hotel was ok, 1,2 km from union station and you are on walking distance of a lot of sights

• Reviewed: 28 July 2016

Creepy place where the manager will unlock your door at night
    • Queen Suite

The manager knocked on my door just before 10:00 at night, then proceeded to insert a key into the deadbolt, then unlock and lock the deadbolt. This is incredibly intrusive. Additionally, the place is very badly maintained and oddly laid out. It comes across like a weekly flophouse for drug addicts. To be clear: it appears mostly clean (with the exception of a dirty throw rug in my unit), it's just a very creepy place. Do yourself a favor and go somewhere else.

The location is just a few blocks from the subway and plenty of interesting sights are nearby.

• Reviewed: 27 July 2016

Worst experience ever
    • Double Room with Shared Bathroom

I hated everything I felt that place is engaged in deceitful advertising. For $199.00 CAD a night that's a total rip off. I will never in my life stay there again or even attemp to recommend it to my worst enemy Oh and the a/c never worked even though one staff member said he fixed it. It was 89 degrees in the room.

The location only

• Reviewed: 27 July 2016

Like a hostel with a private room.
    • Double Room with Shared Bathroom

Room was tiny and tv was extra. Neither of which bothered me but is bound to bother plenty of others. Thought it was a little pricey for what it is

Like a hostel with a private room. Basic but quiet and clean.

• Reviewed: 19 July 2016

Rating, not 2.5!!!! stay away! Scam, rude, dirty uncivilized. Sleep in car!!!
    • Comfort Double Room with Shower

Everything, it was not as discribed, it was filthy with stains all over couch and body hair in sink and toilet. Staff was rude and just look to scam me out of my money as within 90 seconds of seeing the room we wanted a refund and the guy refused. Had to take it to visa. Disgracefull!!!

Relatively clean, air con, fridge

3 floors of narrow stairs, didn’t feel safe in the neighbourhood

Relatively clean, air con, fridge

cheap but low quality

cheap but low quality

It had so many bad reviews that we were expecting worse and we had a stay .
    • Deluxe Double Studio

They didn’t clean the room nor change towels Pricy

Location and staff very good

The hostel was closed when i arrived during the oppening...
    • Budget Double Room with Shared Bathroom

The hostel was closed when i arrived during the oppening hours, and the front desk made me feel quite unconfortable.

Fraud

Fraud

I dont recommend it
    • Queen Suite

The neighborhood, full of junkies, the room whas still under constructionn had to pay extra for the tv,

I liked getting out in the morning

dissappointed
    • Budget Double Room with Shared Bathroom

No room service. No one cleaned my room all through my entire stay. Washrooms far away from bedroom. seem to be filty

Located in downtown.

Disgusting/ eckelhaft

Disgusting/ eckelhaft

• Single Room with Shared Bathroom

Hotel price for a closet

Nice, quiet place
    • Budget Double Room with Shared Bathroom

The floors could have been cleaned, especially the bathrooms.

The place was quiet and felt safe and was relatively clean.

Far from the best.
    • Comfort Double Room with Shower

The size of the room. The sloping floors. The fact it was the size of a closet. The constant sirens.

The firmness of the bed

For a low budget it met my expectations.
    • Budget Single Room with Shared Bathroom

Room heated too much. Frighrater made was too noisy.

Bed was very comfy. Good wifi connection. Good location.

The desk person was friendly.
    • Budget Single Room with Shared Bathroom

Terrible experience. But a learning experience - booking a place that cheap was a mistake.

The desk person was friendly.

they took all my money out of my account the day after i...
    • Budget Single Room with Shared Bathroom

they took all my money out of my account the day after i left. :(

Browse Saint Lawrence Residences and Suites traveller photo gallery