Reviews of TownePlace Suites by Marriott Mississauga-Airport Corporate Centre 3 stars

5050 Orbitor Drive, L4W 4X2 Mississauga, Canada

#6 of 84 hotels in Mississauga

• Queen Studio with Two Queen Beds

Room smelled a little of stale smoke but nothing that couldn't be tolerated.

Beds were comfy. Room was large and good for lounging in. We asked for breakfast "on the go" for 6am when we had to catch our shuttle to the airport and were provided with exactly what we requested.

• King Studio with Sofa Bed

This hotel is very close to the airport and the noise of the airplanes is minimal in the hotelroom. The room was big with a kitchen. The breakfast was good but not extensive

• Two-Bedroom Suite

Don’t expect too much from the included breakfast, but filled a gap for convenience.

Great for the Airport, had an early flight. Little isolated, but everything you need a short drive away. Like Indian Food? Can’t get it across the Atlantic? Disagree, try the Maharajah, excellent. Nice surprise.

• Two-Bedroom Suite

Everything was wonderfull till the checking out. We had unpleasant conversation with reception guy to explain that it is his responsibility to issue a receipt. He sent me some paper to my e- mail and tried to explain that he did everything OK. But there was northing in those file, any information about price, etc. It was a Marriott policy?

Very good for families with children

• Queen Studio with Two Queen Beds

Not many restaurant options around.

Staff were super helpful and friendly. They were able to accommodate us on last minute booking changes. Breakfast had good selection. Wifi was reasonably good. Had a 5 month old baby with us, and the hotel staff were very thoughtful of our needs. Nice to have complimentary parking.

• King Studio with Sofa Bed

The room was quite nice. Just wasn't the right fit for our circumstances. Great hotel if you are travelling for business for more than one night.

• King Studio with Sofa Bed

Great staff, very quiet and comfortable room, with a nice breakfast. The bed, pillows and bedding were so nice! We really appreciated that after a long day of travel - 24 hour.

• King Studio with Sofa Bed

Breakfast was disappointing. There was not a lot of choice. The omelettes were in a puddle of orange liquid that looked like uncooked egg yolk..(?). I did not take it. No idea why there were paper plates and plastic forks...

Appreciated the free airport shuttle. Room was great. Spacious and with a kitchenette. Staff was very helpful. There is an ATM at the hotel which is handy if you haven't had time to get Canadian Dollars at the airport.

• Two-Bedroom Suite

The shuttle pick up was ridiculous. The driver stopped for about 10 seconds and we walked toward the back of the van to put in our luggage but he drove off without even getting out of the van. We immediately called the hotel, who directed him to return to pick us up. After waiting another 15 minutes, he showed up and gave the excuse that he couldn’t park for too long because he would get a ticket! Seriously? All other vans had no difficulty parking for 5-10 minutes waiting for their passengers to get there and load. We were very unimpressed with him. His big hurry seemed to be getting back to the hotel to bring a female hotel worker a cup of Mcdonald’s coffee.

Our 2 bedroom suite was very spacious and within reasonable walking distance (20 min.)of numerous restaurants. Beds were comfortable and area was quiet.

• Queen Studio with Two Queen Beds

Smell of curry was overwhelming in our room. Black mould in the tub area. Toilet ran constantly. Could not take advantage of the shuttle or the free breakfast.

Close to the airport.

• Queen Studio with Two Queen Beds

The heating system was very noisy. I woke up in the middle of the night with its noise and couldn't sleep properly afterwards. The quality of breakfast could be better.

The bed was very comfortable. The stuff was excellent, very helpful.

Shuttle service on the hour from 6AM-11PM

I was intransit and only overnighted. Many extra features in the room including dishwasher, outside relaxation area, outdoor pool, BarBQue area, shuttle service to airport and various shops. Well worth the price.

• Queen Studio with Two Queen Beds

No shuttle came . waited for 1hour....had to take an expensive taxi. Breakfast included starts at 7am. We had to leave to the airport at 6....

The bed

• Queen Studio with Two Queen Beds

bed wasn't overly comfy. toilet ran all night. neighbours had screaming children that kept us up late.

loved the room. there were so many extras we hadn't thought of- kitchenette with dishes and dishwasher, cooking facilities, complimentary coffee/tea

• King Studio with Sofa Bed

All the staff were extremely friendly and helpful, from the shuttle driver to the staff at reception to the cleaners, I felt right at home. The dark thick curtains and sound block windows were great for sleeping, this is often an issue for me when staying away from home, so I really appreciated this. The bed was extremely comfortable and the bathroom in my room was luxurious. If you are considering staying here, take a swimming costume with, it has an amazing indoor heated pool that I was very disappointed I could not use because I had not packed mine! The free shuttle service from and to the airport as well as to shops or restaurants within 5km of the hotel was also very useful and convenient. Highly recommended, excellent value for money!

• Queen Studio with Two Queen Beds

The only complaint I have is the pool was not a salt water pool. Just because I am allergic to the chemicals.

very clean and comfortable rooms and the breakfast was really good.

• Queen Studio with Two Queen Beds

Minor maintenance seems a little off. (Bath cabinet kickboard in 139 coming off). Underlay for carpet in the lobby all bunched up creating a large bump on the carpet.

Room was really well set up for long term stays, (stove, micro, fridge, dishwasher), very clean. Good breakfast. Great beds. Friendly staff.

• King Studio with Sofa Bed

The shuttle driver was informative and helpful. The facility was as promised. It is mostly designed for longer-term stays, but we stayed only one night.

• King Studio with Sofa Bed

Breakfast is pretty average - very basic continental.

Very clean and comfortable suite. Quiet, spacious, great shower, comfortable bed with cozy linens and a functional kitchen. I would definitely stay again.

• King Studio with Sofa Bed

We stayed on the second floor which wasn't as handy for us as we were travelling for an extended period and had lots of gear to move. Much prefer the larger suites.

Have stayed here before and loved it, that's why we came back. Good breakfast -- great coffee!!! Really convenient location. Very clean, comfy beds.

• King Studio with Sofa Bed

No complimentary breakfast as promised. Basic room for hefty price No airport shuffle arrived after an hour of waiting Poorly greeted upon arrival after a really painful journey Room was more expensive then I’d been told

• King Studio with Sofa Bed

The hallway carpet was a bit worn and In need of cleaning.

It was close to the airport and the airport shuttle was a nice bonus.The room was spacious with a kitchenette and sitting area. Staff were super friendly.

• King Studio with Sofa Bed

During high traffic travellers time it would have been nice if the airport shuttle had been more frequent than every hour.

The suite was completely self sufficient. All of the equipment was good quality.Sheets were cotton, comforters warm and clean. Pillows were perfect...what can I say. I am rarely this impressed by a mid range Motel.

• Queen Studio with Two Queen Beds

I was shocked to find out that they charge a non-refundable $75 cleaning fee for pets. That’s half of the cost of the room!

I like that the rooms were full in law suites with mini kitchens. Great for longer stays. The complimentary breakfast was nice too. The staff were really nice.

• King Studio with Sofa Bed

I didn’t like only the way other people slammed their own doors around my room .

I like the comfy sheets and the comfortablily of the bed . It makes me feels like am home .

• King Studio with Sofa Bed

Park and fly used at this hotel. Staff were helpful and welcoming. Excellent service. Returned at 5 a.m.. Hotel offered late check out without us asking.

• King Studio with Sofa Bed

My husband and I were travelling for the holidays so lots of packages and of course food goodies to share. What a bonus to have a refrigerator and full kitchen. We were able to park literally steps from our room so unloading and loading was easy. Staff was great, room clean and spacious with a lovely bathroom/shower. Breakfast was also very tasty with lots of variety. We will come back again FOR SURE!

• King Studio with Sofa Bed

The lack of noise insulation in the rooms, I felt like I was walking on eggshells at times which I didn't like (not enough privacy for me). The central heater/AC and room heater/AC didn't appear to be flowing directly to the bathroom at all, I had the room at ~23C while the bathroom honestly could have been 0C in the winter without without the shower on.

The water pressure in the shower, cleanliness.

• One-Bedroom King Suite

Dish washer tabs were not left in the room for me to use the dishwasher. There were not enough towels in the bathroom. the breakfast staff was not friendly. the halls were very cold.

The bed was very comfortable. the cleaning staff cleaned well and did not upset our personal items. But the desk staff was wonderful and friendly as well as the staff we would meet in the halls. Overall it satisfied our needs.

• One-Bedroom King Suite

The only thing that I feel needs to be implemented is a 24 shuttle. My flight left early and I needed to be at the airport for 430am and had to take a cab which was an unexpected cost.

The suite was in fact a beautiful home away from home. Confortable beds, wonderful spacious layout. The pool was fantastic and so was breakfast. Thank you so much to the superb staff. Overall the staff was top notch and I will stay again

• Queen Studio with Two Queen Beds

Staff member not wanting to honour booked price after discussion and explanation. Other staff then did. Not good value for money. Property is looking tired inside. Unusually long walk to our room. Location is only to sleep nothing in area to see/do. Breakfast room too busy no tables left.

Big rooms, 2nd member of staff spoken to.

• Queen Studio with Two Queen Beds

Shuttle runs from 6am and because I had an early flight had to pay for a taxi. I would have booked a different airport hotel that has a shuttle that runs 24/7 for my particular trip if I had known. I also missed breakfast which was paid for in my rate but that is normal for such an early flight I suppose, so both things a bit disappointing. Perhaps it would have been a nice gesture if they offered me a small breakfast pack or something as I didn't benefit from either service and I am a Marriott member but oh well, not the end of the world but nothing special either.

The shuttle driver Suzette was very helpful with my small 'emergency' and friendly and I really appreciated her service. The housekeeper Julieta again very helpful when she saw I was struggling with my luggage, she helped me to my room. They both went beyond what they needed to do. The room was large, peaceful and comfortable.

• King Studio with Sofa Bed

I asked prior to arrival for a room on the top floor away from animals that usually occupied the 1st floor. When I checked in they gave me room 120. However they rectified it by assigning room on the 2nd floor.

Very clean and friendly staffs

• King Studio with Sofa Bed

There was a indoor swimming pool which was too warm for our liking but welcome nonetheless, it would have benefited from an outdoor pool. The breakfast was extremely limited, there were very few dairy free options available and no soya milk (even when asked kitchen staff).

The room was very large and the kitchenette well appointed. The staff were very friendly and were able to give us details of great nearby restaurants. There was parking in a wraparound parking lot which made it really easy for us to unload and sort out our car after 2 weeks travelling. It is really easy to find from the highway and very close to the airport.

• King Studio with Sofa Bed

Check in was quick the employees at reception were friendly and accommodating. The rooms are really nice and equipped with all necessities. Lots of free parking.

• King Studio with Sofa Bed

The breakfast was okay. It is a breakfast of carbohydrates, sugar, salt and fat and unfortunately offers few healthy choices. The coffee was good for filter coffee. The staff was very friendly. The pool was nice but unfortunately some guest made some kind of 'mistake' in the pool and they had to close it, drain it, and refill it. In this case, the hotel did a great job and were very concerned about the other guests' health safety. There should be a review section to review your fellow guests at the hotels!

• Two-Bedroom Suite

We wished there would have been a hot tub...after long days of walking it would have been a nice way to unwind. Our in-room coffee was not replaced.

We loved the two bedroom suite, perfect set up for my family.

• King Studio with Sofa Bed

We found nothing to dislike.

Staff very friendly and helpful. plenty of parking. Room very clean and spacious with changeable thermostat. Rooms come complete with kitchenette and coffee and tea facility. Breakfast was plentiful and tasty with a good choice. Location was good for us as close to the airport.

• King Studio with Sofa Bed

The staff is friendly and helpful. Especially handyman Tom and breakfast staff Dan. Thank you very much! I appreciate willingness of the manager to pay for my handicapped taxi to airport.

• King Studio with Sofa Bed

Design the breakfast buffet better. (Put the toast at the end.) TV should be able to move so that it can be angled more towards the bed.

Comfy bed. Beautiful room. Windows that open, accommodating staff.

• Reviewed: 19 August 2017

• Queen Studio with Two Queen Beds

Housekeeping did not change bed sheets from use by previous visit ..... caused itchiness (also smell). When requested to change new sheets, it was not done when I return at night. Also, forgot to put extra toilet paper in drawer and did not put in kleenex leaving metal containner empty. One day forgot to give bathroom floor mat. Business Centre does not even provide a small hotel note pad or pen. Receptionist staff needs training. 2 people serving one customer, one just looking at what the other was doing while I wait. Otherwise, stay is good.

The room size, the complimentary 24 hours hot water and coffee. The airport shuttle service .... will be nice to have more frequency during certain periods.

• King Studio with Sofa Bed

Employees were extremely helpful with directions to nearby tourist attractions and were very friendly. Facilities were convenient, comfortable relaxing and clean! Our family members really enjoyed having breakfast provided by the hotel where we were staying. The selection was very good and it allowed for a stress-free situation so that we could plan for the rest of our day. We found our room a haven at the end of a tiring and very eventful day!

• Queen Studio with Two Queen Beds

The hotel was quiet, clean and service was great for where it was located. The only thing is that their are no eateries close by. You will need to walk 30-35 minutes or call for delivery for lunch and dinner. Breakfast is good.

• King Studio with Sofa Bed

Elevator in the lobby did not work on arrival and worked intermittently while there. Friends had to request 3 irons; irons did not work properly in their room. Hotel should have two waffle machines to accommodate the number of people staying there. I did not like paying $26 for a taxi when the hotel had an airport shuttle. They should make that known to guests when they confirm the reservations. I spoke directly with the hotel after confirming the reservation to pay for it in advanced and it was not mentioned.

The staff here were very attentive. I arrived early morning and was accommodated even though check-in was at 4pm. I was able to rest from my flight and relax in the pool before my friends arrived to start exploring Toronto! The suite was gorgeous! Location was close to Toronto and a straight shot to downtown! Best value!

• King Studio with Sofa Bed

This hotel was exactly what I was looking for. The size of the room was enormous and had great amenities so we were more than comfortable during our stay. The breakfast in the morning was nice too - we were driving to Algonquin National Park that morning to camp so it was great to be able to fill our bellies before the journey.

• King Studio with Sofa Bed

Our visit to this hotel was due to a cancelled flight to the UK after a problem with our aircraft. The situation was stressful and happened in the early hours of the morning. Checking in at 3:30am, exhausted and frustrated, Eric at the front desk was calming and welcoming. The next day we slept late because of our circumstances and missed the available breakfast. We asked if we could access some food and were kindly allowed to get some cereal fruit and yogurt. This was very much appreciated again due to our circumstances. We were also allowed to check out late so that we didn't have to spend even more time at the airport. So, it was a short stay but we we were very happy with our room and the staff were lovely.

• One-Bedroom King Suite

The area where you place your breakfast food is tight. When people crowd it could really get ugly. But overall I love this place. This is my home if I visit again this side of Canada.

Employees were friendly. Very spacious. Quite.

• King Studio with Sofa Bed

The only thing I would mention would be the shuttle only runs once an hour, every 30 minutes would be more convenient in peak times.

Everything was as described and had no issues. Would stay here agian.

• King Studio with Sofa Bed

Rooms were spacious and the bed was very comfortable. the kitchenette was really helpful and they had all of the dishes and supplies we needed in the room. Breakfast was good and coffee was available all day. The location was very convenient to the airport and easy access to the 401 and 427 so getting around to Toronto was easy. Highly recommend!

• One-Bedroom King Suite

Dirty corridor, smell in the corridors, choice of hot breakfast and quality was poor, location a bit out of the way. Staff noted the dirty corridor problem but didn't have it cleaned.

Big bed, pool, car park

• Reviewed: 23 June 2017

• King Studio with Sofa Bed

More room for eating breakfast, but it looked like there were a lot of teams staying at the hotel.

The breakfast was fantastic but it was very busy in the eating area and I had to take my breakfast up to my room. I loved the approximity to the airport and major highways.

• Reviewed: 10 June 2017

Nothing to dislike

Used this very comfortable and spacious hotel to be near airport for early flight. Bonus was openable window as I dislike aircon. Excellent blackout too so very good sleep

• King Studio with Sofa Bed

Comfortable bed. Hourly shuttle to Pearson airport starting at 6 am. Close to Pearson airport - 10 min. 24 hr. coffee in lobby. Had to leave for airport at 6 am before breakfast started so they offered us muffins as we went on the shuttle. Good value.

• Reviewed: 4 June 2017

• One-Bedroom King Suite

The hotel didn't have internet or tv since the day before .. When I arrived they told me if i would like to cancel the room .. Cancel the room where I can find a room in the last minute not compensation not fair at all

Location and friendly staff

The breakfast needs to be improved actually

The rooms are super clean and neat. The single room is really big which I am satisfied really. The staffs are nice. Thanks a lot.

• King Studio with Sofa Bed

Reasonable price and good location near airport. Our room was quiet and had a comfy bed, perfect for sleep after a long flight. The continental breakfast was a good start to the day.

Everything was good.

The room was excellent, and the bed, pillows and linens were great. The property is close enough to the airport that it takes only a few minutes to reach by the hotel shuttle. It was quiet and welcoming accommodations. I walked the area around the hotel and it was also quiet and very safe. Internet worked great, lots of channels on the TV, and as vegans even the breakfast was friendly enough for us, properly cooked oatmeal and fruit were available.

• King Studio with Sofa Bed

Convenient location from the airport, complimentary shuttle service, helpful and attentive staff. Our suite was clean and comfortable. It was very quiet and we could sleep quite well after our long flight.

• Reviewed: 4 May 2017

• King Studio with Sofa Bed

The fridge had issues the first night, it was very loud and kept waking us up and our room was right next to the elevator which b was also very loud making it difficult to sleep. We complained and they offered us a new room, then said they couldn't however they did replace the fridge.

Good location, spacious room good gym and pool.

• King Studio with Sofa Bed

That other people staying in nicer rooms were paying less. Lobby furinture looks very soiled and gives a bad first impression.

The rooms were clean and kichen was great!

• Reviewed: 23 April 2017

• King Studio with Sofa Bed

The staff were so friendly and amazingly helpful, the room was massive, the breakfast was huge and way more than just a continental breakfast, check out of 12:00pm was great! Also has laundry facilities at $4CAD a load to wash and dry. Swimming pool and gym was more than I expected

• King Studio with Sofa Bed

The breakfast crew was wound a bit too tight. It was a very dry hotel. The area wasn't bad, but it was a business pro, so not much within walking distance.

Amazing hotel. Breakfast was great, the rooms were immaculate and the staff was generally helpful and knowledgeable.

• King Studio with Sofa Bed

Hmmm I guess I could say there was no electirc kettle for tea, but that being picky as I used the coffee maker to make my pot of tea.

Cant beat the value for dollar here!! Stayed in King suite and was very very pleased. Breakfast included fantastic. Very good breakfast selection, no complaints here. Staff great, on hand when needed.

• Reviewed: 17 March 2017

• Queen Studio with Two Queen Beds

Location of my room was far from the lobby. No hot tub. Travelled with a group, booked 6 rooms altogether (same 2 queen bed suites for everyone) but were given rooms in all different floors and areas.

Size off the room was great, especially the bathroom.

• Reviewed: 14 March 2017

• King Studio with Sofa Bed

Breakfast was ... 0 points. No cheese and ham, only disposable plates, cups and cutlery... for us a reason not to return

Perfect, clean and spacious room. Easy location with rental car.

• King Studio with Sofa Bed

more maps that show how to get to the lobby .. we were a bit lost in the hallways

honestly my boyfriend and I had an amazing experience here! love everything about our king suite!! the staff was nice and helpful! loved the open concept room and the kitchen/shower.. bed was cozy!

• King Studio with Sofa Bed

We could hear the elevator all night in our room. Everytime someone ran water above us the pipes shook and woke us up. The heater in the room rattled all night too

• Reviewed: 14 February 2017

• One-Bedroom King Suite

The bathroom was not cleaned properly from the pervious people who were there because there was hair in the shower

Overall I enjoy staying there and breakfast is always good.

• Reviewed: 7 February 2017

• Queen Studio with Two Queen Beds

Prior to booking my stay, I had contacted the hotel to inquire about a "park and fly" option. I was advised over the phone that I could purchase a parking pass for $15 and leave my car at the hotel while on vacation. Based on this information I booked two nights at this hotel. Upon arriving at the hotel and paying for the 1st night I was advised that the hotel "park and fly" option was no longer available. As a result I had to leave my car at a parking lot (costing around $90). If I had known this I would have booked my stay at a different hotel. However, since I had already paid for the room, there was no point in looking elsewhere. This just added unneeded stress to my vacation.

The bed was incredibly comfortable

• Reviewed: 3 February 2017

• King Studio with Sofa Bed

Located in a business park so not much around such as restaurants if you have no car.

Very quiet, large room with good kitchenette including a full size fridge and a dishwasher. Good airportshuttle service. Staff accommodated a slightly later checkout due to a later flight. Good hot breakfast.

• Reviewed: 31 January 2017

• King Studio with Sofa Bed

The television guide was difficult to use and tje font for the guide was very small. It was a bit out of the way but mapquest got us there easily!

The staff was very welcoming and friendly!The King Studio was very spacious and a comfy bed...large working area/desk...lots of cupboards and a well stocked kitchenette.. Went the extra mile for us as we even had a housecoat supplied! The sheets and bedding was soft to the touch. We will stay again!

• Reviewed: 27 January 2017

• King Studio with Sofa Bed

not too close to the airport but workable if you plan ahead.

nice breakfast selection, suite has large fridge w stove and sink, hotel offers prompt shuttlebus, friendly staff who had lots of answers

• Reviewed: 29 December 2016

• One-Bedroom King Suite

This hotel was a disaster and they extorted me out of my booking deposit saying that we were smoking in the room even though there was no evidence of this (neither me or my husband smoke!!!)and we showed them the pack of incense we had burned to take away the musty smell in the room staff were rude and condescending and I will be taking up the matter with the mariott head office. The staff basically laughed in our face and refused to return our 250 deposit total billl was $400 for one night in the below average hotel

• Reviewed: 22 December 2016

• Queen Studio with Two Queen Beds

The lack of options for Celiac disease people for breakfast. That could be improved.

The staff were wonderful and the bed was unbelievabily comfortable.

• Reviewed: 8 December 2016

• Queen Studio with Two Queen Beds

No restaurant/ bar for dinner after traveling/ work

I liked the rooms, the staff, everything else but no restaurant/ bar for food at dinner time. Have a great lounge/business area