Reviews of Saskatoon Inn & Conference Centre 3 stars

2002 Airport Drive, North Industrial , S7L 6M4 Saskatoon, Canada

#19 of 52 hotels in Saskatoon

• Superior King Room

Room didn't come with a customary wattle bottle

The room was right in the corner, not much noise at all even tho during my stat there was a tournament of some kind going on

• Standard Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

The room could have been way cleaner. Carpet desperately needed a deep shampooing. The blow up air mattress kept losing air and the sheets provided with it were wet when we got them! There was a wedding going on and the music was REALLY loud. Had a hard time falling asleep. Just not as nice of a stay as the last time I was there.

The strudel was amazing

• Superior King Room

the pillows on the king bed are small would be nice if they were bigger. also the coffee in the room had only decaf. I drank it anyways because I need my coffee. I was surprised at the flavor of the decaf, but they need regular coffee packs in the rooms.

beds are comfy the room is nice

• Superior King Room

We didn’t like the gym area (nothing worked properly) and the majority of staff wasn’t very friendly. We had to ask every day for extra towels because they would leave the right amount in the bedroom. We are a family of 4 and they would leave 2 or 3 towels only. The pool didn’t have towels as well and when we asked for it the staff was very rude saying that we would have to wait. And last, we had breakfast included but it wasn’t worthy at all. Next time I would rather eat somewhere else.

We really liked the facilities. Everything in the room was working and was new.

• Superior King Room

The coupon that was given with the room was not mentioned. Didn’t know I had it. When I approached staff the next day, they said they couldn’t honour it.

The food was beautiful. Well presented and good tasting Liked that it was so close to airport and had airport shuttle

• Superior King Room

There was a little dog barking somewhat down the hall, but it didn't keep us awake during sleeping hours. Thought it may be an issue, but he was fine in the end.

The bed was extra comfy. Best sleep I've had in a very long time! Location: close to Confederation Mall where we caught the bus for the Shania concert.

• Standard Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

There was this uge lineup for breakfast and to get to our table took a really long time. A lot of people kept on badging in line. We didn’t get the artisan spread of bread and the cheese platter at the garden cafe as promised. We had to ask for the lobster that was also promised. We were 4 in the room and there were only 3 towels and hair in the bathtub

We stayed the night before Mother’s day.

• Superior King Room

The washroom was a little small and didnt have enough towels but it wasnt an issue since i got extra towels from housekeeping. I hated the fact that the standing shower wasnt completely covered so the floor tends to get wet after a shower..i had to keep wiping the floor.

The bed was very comfortable and we had a good sleep. And i love the fact that we could get down the free breakfast to our room specially when you are with an infant. The breakfast voucher said its till 10am so we thought we missed it the first day but the lady who was working at the starbucks was really helpful and directed us saying that they do serve till 11 and also she is the one who informed us that we could call the room service and get it down to our room.

• Standard Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

I believe that they have to pay more attention on cleaning, as the windows were dirty from outside and the roof of the lounge area was full of dust and debris, we faced that view from the window. Also the carpets are old, as a person with allergies can get easily flared up.

Friendly staff, good location, nice lounge area and pool

• Standard Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

That our room on the third floor looked right onto the roof of convention facilities, restaurant and was covered in bird droppings right outside our window. 3 inches deep . Couldn't open the window for fear of getting sick. Very unhealthy . Room had a strong smell which I suspect was from cleaning solutions. We have allergies and couldn't open the window to air the room out. Hotel was full and couldn't change rooms. Had to wait two ours to get our room after check in time.

I liked that it was close to airport, shopping, and restaurants. Beds were good, room was good. Restaurant had excellent food and great staff.

• Standard Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

ONLY issue. The cleaning staff and supervisor had total miscommunication and interrupted our stay 3x early in the morning (before check out) advising they needed to clean the room. The supervisor was abrupt and a bit rude, didn't even know there were people occupying the room. The main manager comp'd the room.

• Superior King Room

For two of us we could have used another towel and a bath mat, the toilet wasn’t completely clean. I cleaned it cause there was pee on the seat lid still.

The room was nice and spacious. Quiet, food was good downstairs

• Standard Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

Our room was +26 when we arrived. Thermostat wasn't working. Maintenance was sent to fix it while we were at dinner and all they did was open the window.

Very clean.

• Superior King Room

Wish there was a shelter for smokers and outdoor tables and chairs to sit outside for extended stays

I like the friendly staff and the food is good. Beds are comfortable and shower has pressure! The courtesy van and driver were perfect.

• Superior King Room

I appreciated so much all in one place. I did go out once for supper - look I am 6 hrs away up North and Red Lobster was calling, alright? You have the restaurant, bar, coffee, pool and the conference area all there. Staff were great and accommodations excellent. Thanks.

• Superior King Room

They didn't have my reservation from booking.com. Fortunately I had my documents and they had three rooms. There were a lot of meetings at the hotel at that time which could have been disastrous for us if they had not found the rooms we needed.

• Superior King Room

The bathtub didn't hold water and there were no hand rails for the shower (ie tub).

Vary comfy beds with great bedding. Very nice desk service. Well equipped room.

• Superior King Room

The hotel was clean and bright. It has a lovely restaurant where I had a great dinner. I had to leave very early the next morning to catch a flight so took the comfortable airport shuttle van.

• Standard Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

We didn't like the fact that the bathroom door was a slider with opaque glass. Fine during the day but at night if you needed to use the washroom the light was very bright and lit up the room especially if you were facing it at the time.

The room and beds were very comfortable. The Sunday buffet brunch was out of this world. Staff was very nice. Lounge area was comfortable with complimentary cucumber/lemon water and coffee. Busy bustling hotel but not noisy. Complimentary breakfast vouchers were nice.

• Standard Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

No bathmat in bathroom. We called for milk/cream for tea and coffee in room but we never received any, there was none in fridge. Difficulties in getting vouchers for breakfast. We went to breakfast with my baby only to be told we should have got vouchers at check-in. Floor was not clean in room. No crib in room as requested prior to arrival.

Accessibility.

• Standard Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

My room was not a clean as I would have liked. Bathroom door was gross, food spills in the hotel services book, coffee spilled over on “clean” cups and so they obviously weren’t even looked at when room was cleaned. Wasn’t impressed. Been there before and was really good. Disappointed this stay

Nice place, good price

The only negative was the fan for the a/c was extremely loud. I know they are always noisy but this was the loudest i’ve heard, so I just shut it off.

Everything was great starting with the front desk staff. We had breakfast and dinner and it was very good!

• Superior King Room

We booked for 2 nites. Our luggage was removed on the second day. It was a gong show to get luggage back. It will be a frosty day in hell before we return to this property. Beyond disappointment!!!

Access to location.

• Superior King Room

There was no sports channels available in the Lounge, There was only 8 tv channels that worked on the in suite television. No sports channels. When I called the front desk , I was told by staff that it was not their fault it was becausethe new ownership were to cheap to pay for the cable that they had previously. That on its own is just wrong.

• Standard Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

There is nothing not to like at this facility.

Very well priced, modern and clean. Excellent restaurant on-site. Pet friendly. We were thrilled with our room here.

• Standard Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

It wasn't easy to get the vouchers for the free breakfast. The vouchers weren't given to us at checkin. In the morning I asked at the front desk where I waited twice while she was on the phone. I got shuffled on to someone else who didn't look overly pleased to help. She handed me the vouchers without saying a word. I had to ask where to go to redeem the vouchers for breakfast and she was shocked I didn't know where the restaurant was! The restaurant is way in the back of the hotel past the pool. It's hidden. Just looked inconvenienced.

Room was clean and the bed was comfortable.

• Superior King Room

The bathrooms had an awful odour in the woman's bathroom in business centr; for the 2 days I was there.

Waitress in restaurant for morning breakfast was very helpful and courteous. When checking out I left my chargers in the room so went back to retrieve them. Ended up that I had a energizing chat with the house keeping. I value the empowering words for another woman as we cross paths. A wonderful start for my drive home...

• Standard Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

Our room didn't get cleaned the first day, and we had to ask a few times to get it done the second day. We ran short on towels and toilet paper, and a lot of the fixtures (taps, door hardware, hair dryer) were loose or broken. No onsite laundry was also a challenge since I was travelling with 3 young children (but a very kind staff member did offer to drive me to a laundromat). The barn-style bathroom door doesn't offer much privacy.

The garden, pool, conference, and restaurant area are beautiful. My kids were in awe. We had a look around, and I was impressed by the meeting/party facilities.

• Superior King Room

The coffee shop that sells Starbucks ran out of coffee at 7:30 am on saturday :( I was excited when I checked in because I thought I wouldn't have to leave the property for a Starbucks coffee... but I had to anyway :(

Very nice modern and clean room! Comfy bed.

• Standard Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

Requested a quiet room, got one right by the ice machine and elevators - not quiet. Miss their hot tub - bring back the hot tub.

Excellent food, great staff and friendly. Helpful too.

• Superior King Room

We had some issues with some of the staff. We arrived just after check-in & were told we'd have to wait 10-15min for our room b/c it wasn't ready. I explained that we had been driving all day since 3:30am and really wanted to just get in our room. instead of providing us with a room that was ready, the woman said she'd try to tell the cleaning staff to hurry. It wasn't until I went back to the desk and insisted they must have another room that she gave me another room. I could understand the room not being ready if we had arrived early, but it was after check-in time. It was very discouraging that the woman at the desk handled it the way she did. We also had an issue with a coupon we were given for the restaurant and again the person at the front desk handled it badly and sent me away with a "too bad" attitude. The restaurant staff were great, but the ppl st the front desk need better training on how to help guests.

The facility was beautiful and very clean & comfortable. We got a good price for our room so it was excellent value for the money.

• Reviewed: 19 August 2017

• Superior King Room

Incredible supper, one of the best meals my partner and I have ever had! The bed was incredibly comfortable and the shower had awesome pressure. I would recommend to anyone.

Shower had not much water pressure. So couldn't wash or since hair properly.

Beds were comfy and nice and pool was nice but alot chlorin. Meals were great portions.

• Superior King Room

The only comments I would bake is we stayed in room 816 and right outside the window is a little cage area out with a bunch of birds staying there and you could hear them flying up there and right by the window The other comment I would make is we were up there for Ed Sheeran concert and when we were on our way back to the hotel after the concert it was all blocked off the entrance to the hotel due to road construction which was a bit inconvenient

• Suite Suite, Jetted Tub

Asked on 3 separate Occasions to make sure room was cleaned on Friday the 21st of July, as it was for our wedding night and we would appreciate a clean room at 300 a night. Came in all excited and.... room was completely overlooked. Words couldn't describe how dossapointed and dissatisfied I was. Goes without saying I will never be back- and I will give negative reviews for any couple looking for a nice place. We've been to many many hotels in Saskatoon as we enjoy little getaways, and never have we had poorer service. I will also be leaving a review on trip advisor.

Not a thing

Great bedding. Bar food, drink and service were all excellent. Ability to reserve shuttle to the airport on an as-needed basis was much appreciated.

• Suite Suite, Jetted Tub

Food and service

This is a high priced hotel that can not compare to hyat regency and at 100 dollars a night more it is defibately not a place i would recommend

• Standard Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

Staff wouldn't honor the price promised booked with this site or the fact that I was also told I didn't need a credit card. Not impressed, they were extremely rude when trying to find out why.

• Standard Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

The Room was not as clean as it could have been, the bathroom was in need of a good cleaning their was blood spots on the wall which after 2 days I cleaned it. The sink had gunk around the top and overflow which should be cleaned. We stayed 6 days and on the holiday the Place was like a ghost town no cleaners around our room was not done but worse was the items left in the hallway. You would think that a large Hotel would Be run a Little more stricker to Keep up standards !

The Breakfast was a Great Deal.

• Standard Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

We had been traveling for about a month and when we walked into the common area with the pool, vaulted skylights, lush greenery,decorative lights speckled throughout, we felt like we were transported to an enchanted place! The customer service was stellar!

• Superior King Room

Need to recognise that more people in the world drink tea than coffee...would be good to have kettles (running hot water through the coffee machine is GROSS) and milk for tea in rooms and decent teabags (i.e tetley) the ones you have are really bad! The restaurant food was so-so. hard to eat there day after day!

having a fridge and microwave in the room was good.

• Reviewed: 17 June 2017

• Superior King Room

My room was noisy - mechanical noise I was located on the 8th floor and I believe there was a rooftop unit above me which made a lot of noise

Room was nice and big and clean

• Reviewed: 8 June 2017

• Superior King Room

The bed was very comfortable. It was very quiet - we did not hear any noise from other rooms or the hallway and the hotel was nearly filled to capacity! The atrium is spectacular with a variety of healthy plants. We have stayed at this hotel many times. It is one of our favourites.

• Standard Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

Bathroom door were frosted glass and you could see the persons shadow when they were using the bathroom also the light shone through the door and woke a person up ☹️

Buffet was great ! Front desk staff was very friendly and helpful. Starbucks in the lobby was a nice feature 🙂

• Reviewed: 5 May 2017

• Superior King Room

There wasn't anything I didn't like or anything that stood out to me.

We had a king size room; it was clean and comfortable and had more room than most hotel rooms. The bathroom was nicely laid out and clean.

• Superior King Room

The pillows on the bed were terrible ..... There was no hairdryer in the room , No bath mat .... wifi kept cutting out..... No water , Only 1 staff member at the check in é front desk and it was lined up !

• Reviewed: 6 April 2017

• Standard Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

I had booked a double queen bed and nothing was available at check in time. I had to pay & stay in king sized room that cost me $266. a night for 2 nights plus a $250 damage deposit, in which I was refunded with $250 worth of $5 bills instead of putting it back on my debt card.

• Standard Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

Temperature difficult to control, room too hot Not enough towels, face cloths for two people, called housekeeping Restaurant Dinner meal was not good, prime rib au jus, buns were soggy and meat rubbery, sent back. Replaced with Bison stew, over salted but meat was better Room service over priced

Beds were comfortable Staff were friendly and accommodating when requests made

• Superior King Room

Room was way too hot, couldn't turn the heat off, noisy fans in the ceiling. Don't stay on the top floor, the pigeons are insane. In any other city this would be a 100$ room, not $160. It's not well maintained or totally clean. No free breakfast.

Staff were very nice. Bed was comfy.

• Reviewed: 24 March 2017

• Suite (Corner King)

the manager! didn't staff properly for a large event that they have ever year! staff were obviously frazzled and behind and my pullout coach was disgusting and no discount or even a sorry from management!

the restaurant was very good! staff amazing! hotel was nice/room was nice and functional

• Reviewed: 22 March 2017

• Superior King Room

We were very impressed with the table side service in the restaurant. Great chef and assistant, and a superb meal. Brunch the next day was excellent and the selection of items was extraordinary. The staff was excellent...very friendly and accommodating.

• Reviewed: 18 March 2017

• Standard Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

Found the air quite stuffy and dry but, we didn't feel safe keeping the window cracked open because of the large amount of bird droppings piled along the roof right outside!

The atmosphere of the central court is very nice. The staff are very courteous and friendly.

• Reviewed: 18 March 2017

• Standard Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

I came and paid a high fee, because I like to relax in the hot tub, or go for a swim, when my day is coming to an end, on my last stay, there were lots of kids running, screaming, and playing ball in the hall . My biggest regret was paying to stay there, and for the hot tub(" AS IT WAS MISSING,") and booking did not enclose that in the info when I booked the room, also the pool was over run with kids, and there was not even a towel for use of the pool,

I say there every time I am in town, and am happy with every thing, except for my last visit.

• Superior King Room

Pool was cold and small. Couldn't believe there was NO hot tub. also NO Free breakfast.

Staff was great. Room rate was very good. Bed was very comfortable.

• Reviewed: 11 March 2017

• Superior King Room

Booked with my booking.com app. Have never had trouble checking in after I have confirmed it through the app. Went to check in before a concert and were in somewhat of a hurry and the man checking us in told me he couldn't find our reservation. I showed him my confirmation emails and my booking confirmation on my email. He then magically found my reservation and then took over 30 more minutes to check us in. While charging me more than I originally booked for (with a $50 damage deposit I am supposed to get back but have not seen it back yet), the wrong room, and whispering to his coworker while trying to check us in(clearly confused about what he was doing it being sneaky). It was an odd experience. He was not friendly, helpful, and did not care if we had somewhere to be or not. O got zero apologizes for the over 30 minute check in as if it was my fault. I will not stay here again it's a weird atmosphere.

• Reviewed: 21 February 2017

• Standard Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

When you arrive and tell you that you only get 1 free breakfast even though you paid for the bed and breakfast rate. Found dirty clothes in the drawers . Told by by waitress that the free breakfast ticket can be used for the Sunday brunch only to be told no it can not Had to go down to front desk at least daily to get room key reprogrammed

• Reviewed: 7 February 2017

• Suite (Corner King)

had no ink in printer when needing to print important documents, broken glass and garbage all throughout floor I was staying. wifi was not working so was unable to connect to Internet to work

• Reviewed: 31 January 2017

• Standard Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

The heat in my room 404 was unbearable the first night I actually took a nap in the tub as the porcelain was cool. The second night I called the front desk but he couldn't sort it out and it was 1am too late to switch rooms. Sat morning we went to the restaurant to eat. It was very over priced for what was available. The pancakes were very poor. The buffet Sunday morning was delicious. But for renting a room for $340 for two days) the 28.50 we the guests of the hotel should at least get a discount for a weekend stay

I love the ability to let check children swim. I'm Not a fan walking through the front foyer to the pool. It's sad the hot tub is gone. A soak is always nice.

• Reviewed: 20 January 2017

• Superior King Room

The pool area setup is terrible with no change rooms. The pool is centrally located in the courtyard area with only a few chairs and small tables. It is very annoying once out of the pool to walk through a public courtyard area and foyer to the elevators then back to your room. Would not recommend this place if you have children looking to have fun in a pool.

Rooms are newly renovated , very comfortable, clean and welcoming. The courtyard restaurant offered a large menu selection with great meals that would make anyone smile.

• Superior King Room

We missed the brass giraffe.

Because we were regular clients, we were upgraded to a suite. Excellent! The food in the restaurant was served quite hot, which is an improvement to previous stays (a little while ago) when it was served cool.

• Reviewed: 24 December 2016

• Standard Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

We didn't stay. When we got there, we waited a very long time to be served, only to find out the pool was closed for service, so we switched hotels.

• Reviewed: 7 December 2016

• Standard Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

Very clean, bright, spacious and modern room. Bed was very comfy. All employees were so polite and cheery. Everything is decorated so beautifully for Christmas. We loved it. Thanks everyone at the Saskatoon Inn.

• Reviewed: 20 November 2016

• Standard Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

Not enough staff at check-in. The staff member from the Ukraine had to repeatedly go in the back and get help as she couldn't find my listing. Then when she gave me the cards they did't work do I had to come back downstairs for them to be activated. I had to call for extra towels and face clothes because the cleaning staff didn't put enough out after the first night.

Price was fair.

• Reviewed: 12 November 2016

• Superior King Room

Food in hotel restaurant was NOT good. We had two appetizers and two main courses, and all 4 were less than desired. Seemed reheated and all were lukewarm.

Good customer service and staff. Great pool. Good open layout.

• Reviewed: 16 October 2016

• Superior King Room

Thought it was a bit high priced compared to the other Saskatoon hotels for that specific night.

Nice hotel. Kept up nicely. Restaurant was excellent, staff was great. Pool was a little boring for kids. Rooms are comfy and large.

• Reviewed: 14 October 2016

• Superior King Room

The staff/ management at desk- would not discuss the fact I had CAA to change cost, would not hear me out that when I booked on line it was stated to be 100.00 per note not 143.00. Said havecto talk to bookingvon line. I did then call booking. Com and explained by concern. They called Saskatoon Inn , who refused any discussion or remuneration to my concern

The room, the restaurant , the. cleanliness

• Reviewed: 30 September 2016

• Superior King Room

8th. Topfloor room got very noisy suspect heat pumps on roof.Asked front desk for room on lower floor no problem very friendly they moved us to lower floor.

• Superior King Room

They could do with some pigeon control on the roof, which our room looked out onto. Our window was in need of cleaning on the outside. I would have liked to try the breakfast buffet, but thought it was over priced, and the offer of a free appetizer, when you purchased an entree, doesn't impress me. I thought I saw an offer of 'free breakfast' with the room - Am I wrong?

I enjoyed the room temperature, which was comfortable and stable, quite often in hotel rooms the temperature is difficult to control it gets either too hot or too cold. I also noted that there was no smell of chlorine coming from the pool area, which I find common in hotels with a pool. The serving staff in the lounge were great ... friendly and attentive.

• Standard Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

it was a little cold , going from the swimming pool thru the lobby, on the elevator and up to our room. other than that it was a pleasant stay

we liked that we could have a late check out time, it allowed our children to have 1 last swim, before we left.

• Superior King Room

We wish we would have been told there was a buffet breakfast. We were already eating what we had ordered off the menu when we saw other people returning with plates full of what looked like a good buffet breakfast.

Love the bed and bedding smells so clean.

• Reviewed: 21 September 2016

• Standard Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

Incredibly slow service at check in at the bar and check out. It seemed they were short staffed all the time. The room was clean but in need of work, there were scuffs and stains on things. It's not worth the rate we paid.

The foyer area is awesome! Lovely indoor pool and a bar right there.

• Reviewed: 20 September 2016

• Superior King Room

The food in the restaurant left a lot to be desired. We were very grateful for the free appetizer as the calamari we ordered was almost inedible. Our entrees were mediocre at best and overall disappointed with the quality and taste of the food for the price tag.

• Reviewed: 20 September 2016

• Standard Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

Dining room opening at 5:00pm for supper.

The friendliness of staff, very helpful ... going above & beyond. Really appreciate the extensive renovations, especially the rooms....they are very attractive and above all, very clean. I really like the coffee bar in the lobby. The option of the Continental Breakfast is economical, and a complimentary appetizer is appreciated. Our meals served in the dining room were excellent, the service was professional & friendly.... we felt like we mattered. A very comfortable & relaxing stay. We will be back!

• Reviewed: 31 August 2016

• Superior King Room

the shower doesn't have a door so water goes all over the place our air conditioning made a terrible noise all night Not within walking distance to much

staff was very nice, rooms are well kept

• Reviewed: 30 August 2016

• Superior King Room

I am a wheelchair user. And was in a room with a stand up shower. Not your fault by any means. I made it work! Next time I'll just know to ask for one with a more accessible bathroom. Thanks for everything!

Awesome room. Lots of space