Reviews of Sheraton Centre Toronto Hotel 4 stars

123 Queen Street West, M5H 2M9 Toronto, Canada

#26 of 133 hotels in Toronto

Based on 2052 hotel reviews

Loved the lobby, pool area and that it's connected to an...
    • Deluxe King Room - High Floor with Free Wi-Fi

A little disappointed in the room amenities. We had to call down to have mini bar installed and bathroom was small. Was expecting more at $350 a night.

Loved the lobby, pool area and that it's connected to an underground series of shopping centres. It was very conveniently located, we walked everywhere we wanted to go. View was amazing and staff were great.

A weeken I will never forget
    • Standard Queen Room

The staff are really friendly and wonderful. Especially the supervisor and the front desk assistant on the 43rd floor. Saturday night 15th was my wedding day and these two lovely ladies help made my day more beautiful, thank you both once again. Dont mind the dislike face this was not in my control. I love the staffs.

I love the view was so beautiful, I love the comlymentry from the staff ect, I enjoy the pool, my room was very clean and comfortable. Thank you Sheraton staffs for helping have a wonderful wedding weeken.

Big hotel, good location, but for sure you can find best deals in Toronto.
    • Queen Room - Disability Access

Some abusive charges. For example, charging for a internet connection in 2018 is ridiculous - seems to be a way to get a few extra dollars from you. Room service includes "delivery fee" + "service fee" + "tip". Really? Spent almost 100 dollars for 2 cheeseburgers and 2 sodas with my wife. Also, asked for a crib (did it before arriving) and had to wait 2 hours for someone to bring it to the room - my kid had to wait to sleep.

Great location, for a trip with your family or business in Toronto.

Toronto on a weekend.
    • Standard King Room

That it didn't have a refrigerator and microwave. Possible prostitutes in the bar.

On the other hand, it had a food court in the shopping area on the lower level. Also a currency exchange was great. Great location!

Location is amazing!
    • Premium Queen Room with Two Queen Beds with Free Wi-Fi

Front desk and bellhops were very friendly but the rest of the staff including cleaning and gym staff we’re almost annoyed when you requested assistance. Parking fees are outrageous!

Location is amazing!

• Reviewed: 9 September 2018

The staff should take lessons in customer service!
    • Standard King Room

The front staff clerk was unfriendly. He should take a lesson in customer service and negotiations. When I booked through booking.com I understood I would have a 2 hr late checkout because I am a genius member. Not according to the front staff working there! He knew nothing about it. very disapointed. Not the first time I have booked through booking.com expecting rewards within the hotel only to have them quashed with the hotel having zero knowledge through booking.com. !!!

The view from our room and the bed.

• Reviewed: 8 September 2018

The bakery and morning coffee was great.
    • Standard Queen Room with Two Queens Beds

The facility looked tired for the price. Our last morning was interrupted at 7 am by loud jack hammering. It took a long time to reach the hotel staff who told me it was the City working on the street. That may have been true but a workman was drilling in the Ice Room which was adjacent to our room. Very noisy and annoying at that early hour.

The bakery and morning coffee was great. Breakfast was the best with great service.

• Reviewed: 7 September 2018

great for my purpose of trip.. being accused of stealing my own property.. well i deserve apology
    • Standard King Room

valet staff accused me stealing out of my own car.. was and still am not impressed. other valet staff had to tell him he made a mistake. he did not apologize. he was not perfessional. and even after he glared at me.

large room big bed..

Amazing Stay for my Birthday!
    • Standard King Room

The hotel is clean and is in a great location. I have a great view of the Toronto City Hall from my room. There's an ice machine on my floor which is a big bonus for me because I like lots of ice in my drink. The staff are very friendly especially Anastasia who gave me some freebies on-demand movie and buffet breakfast because she found out it's my birthday.

Very impressed with the hotel
    • Premium Queen Room with Two Queen Beds with Free Wi-Fi

Parking was crazy price, we choose city hall parking

Seemless easy check in. Great room with a view. We came back after concert and we were able to order a good meal at 100 am. Beautiful layout.

• Reviewed: 31 August 2018

Location was great
    • Standard Queen Room with Two Queens Beds

Common facilities are A bit old. The elevators are very noisy that it can disrupt sleep. The water pressure is weak in the shower

Location was great The room was spacious The beds were great The gym is brilliant for a hotel and nice swimming pool during summer

Great place to stay in Toronto downtown
    • Standard Queen Room with Two Queens Beds

The bell boy's attitude when taking our luggage down when we were checking out was inappropriate.

Extremely courteous staff at the reception. Very helpful concierge. Andrew was especially very helpful.

Superb location but it’s quite dated ..
    • Standard Queen Room with Two Queens Beds

The bathroom feels very dated , especially the use of shower curtain that has an ordour .. Also they don’t replace soap on a daily basis , in absence of shower gel ... So the soap is being used for hand washing and shower which is not ideal after 3 days of stay ... Another issue is the long waiting time at the check in and check out , as they both use the same counters .. The hotel should consider separating them as checking in takes long time , whilst checking out is so much quicker ; This will spare the checking out guests from unnecessary wait behind checking in guests ..

The location is superb as it is smack in downtown , with easy access to everywhere , from Union Station , to major shops , to underground links , to all restaurants .. In short , one doesn’t need to use any metro or vehicle , just walk .. Our room also has a very good view - looking at the city hall square , with no blockage .. Room is of very good size , twin queen bed ..

• Reviewed: 25 August 2018

Beautiful days in Toronto and at the Sheraton!
    • Standard Queen Room

In the room, elevators noise was too much audible.

Prestigious location, in the very center of Toronto with direct access to the famous "The Path". Very comfortable room, with all the accessories, with view on Nathan Philips square.

The bed was superb!
    • Standard King Room

Cost was at the far high end of what we normally pay for a 4 Star property.

The bed was superb! Location is close to everything. Staff was extremely friendly and helpful.

Great staff, comfortable bed, nice atmosphere in lobby...
    • Queen Room - Disability Access

Room was a little small

Great staff, comfortable bed, nice atmosphere in lobby (there was a dj playing music), location was perfect for sightseeing. We had a beautiful view of the CN Tower from our room. They even allowed us a late checkout of 1 o’clock for no extra charge. Also a cot for our three year old and a crib for our baby at no extra charge!

I enjoyed my stay

Breakfast was not tasty.

The bed was extra comfortable. The decor was modern and beautiful. The location was great. Near to a lot of restuarants,shopping and attractions.

Overall would visit again and location is central!
    • Standard Queen Room with Two Queens Beds

The price for value is a little off! Also the spa associated with the Sheraton is a total disaster. Do not book there!

Overall everything was good, club level was great and would suggest you go ahead and add this to your stay.

Centrally located with a great view on Nathan Phillips Square. Great hotel with great amenities.

Nothing negative to report. Everything went smoothly during our stay. We enjoyed it.

The staff was very helpful. Andrew who checked us in managed to find us adjacent rooms despite the fact our request via Booking.com didn't get to the hotel. And he also gave us a $50 voucher for food to spend at BnB. Very nice of him. The pool was also awesome. We loved it.

I really enjoyed my stay. I’ll definitely go back there
    • Standard Queen Room

I didn’t like the small shower head. It’s really not a big deal anyways

The sheets and bed were so soft and felt fresh, the staffs were amazing and really helpful.

Staff could be a bit quicker, but overall a great stay. 8/10 would recommend
    • Deluxe King Room - High Floor with Free Wi-Fi

"feminine products" were listed on complimentary products, but the person who answered on guest services clearly did not know this as we had to explain and somewhat argue that it is in fact in the list. She kept referring us to the Sheraton store to purchase some..?

You melt into the bed I forgot a few hygiene items and a lot of what I was missing was readily available, complimentary. Wish the room came w a fridge

• Reviewed: 18 August 2018

• Deluxe Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - High Floor with Free Wi-Fi

The breakfast was just okay,very crowded and not so organised

Great location,the view from the 38 floor was awsome,and the beatifull pool was a lovely suprise.

Good
    • Standard King Room

Lobby computers very very slow. Could not print, Boarding Pass. Flair Air, not on list of Airlines, Could not find in Search.

Staff friendly. Front desk real friendly with guests.

Not so happy at the end
    • Standard Queen Room with Two Queens Beds

Well I asked reception helping me getting a taxi, the lady took me to bell service, bell service pointed at the man outside standing at the valet entrance. I went there and he asked me to wait. Then after awhile he pointed at a taxi at opposite of street and said "here is your taxi, they are not allowed to come here" (excuse me?) then we went there and the driver said they only take people to the airport. So we walked through another block with a large suitcase, several bags and a toddler in arms to get a taxi, which was supposed to be handled better at the hotel I guess?

Location.is nice

Location is Great.
    • Premium Queen Room with Free Wi-Fi

The hotel’s ‘Green’ option of not having the room cleaned daily ( in order to conserve energy) in exchange for extra Starwood pts, or $5 credit is not a great incentive to forgo fresh towels and having the room cleaned daily. (Nor does it really seem like an equitable trade when spending over $300 a night for a room). Plus, I personally had a glitch were my room wasn’t cleaned for 3 days as I was listed as if I had agreed to “Go Green”, and I hadn’t. Which after I called guest services to find out if there was a problem, resulted in either the room not to being cleaned at all or for housekeeping to come at 8 pm. I am not claiming this “glitch” is a standard occurrence, just highlighting my own experience. - Also, the food choices on the room service menu are not fantastic( no basic sandwiches), and like in many hotels of the same quality, prices were $$$ for what you get. - I found the hidden charges of staying at this hotel annoying. $5.00 delivery charge for room service, plus a 15% delivery service charge on top of the already pricey meal feels like one is being gouged. (e.g., $22 for a an omelet, potatoes, toast). Then $16.89 for a “Telecom Pkg Revenue”, which I’m over. Other hotels charge the same type of fees, but as a consumer it’s frustrating to experience all these hidden fees ( perhaps it’s listed somewhere on booking.com or on the Sheraton website, but definitely not readily listed). - pillows are not very supportive

-Great location -Room comfortable enough -Pool is terrific and an oasis in the middle of downtown -Friendly staff -free wifi for Starwood members

• Reviewed: 10 August 2018

Great time in a great location! Bell’hotel in ottima posizione con grande piscina e vario buffet
    • Standard King Room

- I would have expected to find a mini-fridge (whether full or empty, turned on or off) in the bedroom, immediately available upon my arrival, without having to apply for it. At least I could have been asked about it upon chech-in. - A flexible tube in the bathtube, adjustable in height, for rinsing my 4-year-old daughhter’s hair, would have been appreciated too. A bidet would also be welcome by any Meriterranean guest, but I wasn’t expecting to find it

I particularly liked the view, the swimming pool, gym and the buffet breakfast.

• Reviewed: 10 August 2018

The staff overall was very pleasant.
    • Deluxe King Room - High Floor with Free Wi-Fi

Lady at front desk for check in was rude and charges the wrong card for the room

The staff overall was very pleasant. The lady to help clean the room was great and attentive

• Reviewed: 8 August 2018

Modern hotel great for city breaks.
    • Standard King Room

We stayed here for three nights. The bed was unbelievably comfortable and relaxing. The bathrooms were nice and clean and modern with a good shower, and the hotel's overall aesthetic was modern. Pool was also nice.

The pool and gym are great.
    • Deluxe Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - High Floor with Free Wi-Fi

No shampoo or shower cap in our room, but they brought shampoo up after a call. Bottle of beer a bit too expensive

The pool and gym are great. Awesome view of CN tower from our room on 37th floor

• Reviewed: 4 August 2018

• Standard Queen Room with Two Queens Beds

The hotel was very expensive - for the money I would expect free WiFi and breakfast. The staff were a little bit slow at check in and all staff were over professional - too clinical.

The beds - bed and pillows very comfortable. Location made up for price of accommodation.

• Reviewed: 4 August 2018

Location and Comfort

Pricey

We really enjoyed the location downtown close to many sites and activities. Hotel and room clean and comfortable. We would book again if traveling to Toronto.

• Reviewed: 3 August 2018

The beds were very comfortable.
    • Standard Queen Room with Two Queens Beds

I would have liked a kettle in the room. There was just a coffee machine, where you cud only make 1 cup at a time. Also, some we would have loved some breakfast tea teabags, as we are not coffee drinkers as this was all that was provided.

The beds were very comfortable. The television was huge, very impressive.

Very comfortable
    • Standard Queen Room with Two Queens Beds

Check in staff didn’t treat me the same as other guests. They served other guests before me just because I was younger.

Very comfortable In great walking distance of many downtown Toronto attractions Such a beautiful hotel on the inside!

Was ok
    • Deluxe King Room - High Floor with Free Wi-Fi

Club offering was disappointing compared to many other hotels . Food at one of the restaurants was tasteless yet expensive.

Great location being at the centre of Toronto and close to big shopping mall.

Amazing hotel.

Nothing I didn't like.

Extremely professional service, friendly staff with a smile. Room was immaculate, they give out incredible deals on weekends if you keep an eye out, location is amazing, I've stayed at numerous hotels and have to say one of the best hotels I've ever been to hands down.

Good location, nice view and friendly and helpful staff.
    • Standard Queen Room with Two Queens Beds

The rooms and bathroom were dated and we could hear the other guests talking on the corridor. Noisy guests woke us up one night.

The bed was very comfortable. They had Starbuck’s coffee in the room and the view was nice.

Birthday celebration at Sheraton 😊❤
    • Standard Queen Room with Two Queens Beds

Just missed having a little fridge in our room.

Everything. Location, beautiful hotel, very friendly and accommodating staff!!! Always loves the beds!!! Great view!!

• Reviewed: 28 July 2018

early check in without charge
    • Deluxe King Room - High Floor with Free Wi-Fi

so dark at the main restaurant

early check in without charge staffs are very friendly and professional, so registration was smooth and painless cash is accepted for payment view from the window the biggest swimming pool in Toronto city hotels hotel has almost everything inside couple of restaurants, shops, even waterfalls with ducks free internet for spg members lounge on top floor food from room service was delicious

• Reviewed: 28 July 2018

By preventing me from getting access to the Club facilities, I shall not patronize the Sheraton agai
    • Standard Queen Room with Two Queens Beds

As an SPG member, I requested to be given access to the club level, but I was surprised they asked me to pay additional $100 to gain access to the club. They claimed that I had to be. Platinum member to get free access. This I consider to be mean and uncharitable to the membership of SPG. If this policy is not changed, I will rather patronize the Hilton we’re my Hilton Honours confers privileges to me as a traveler.

The reception, Wifi availability, free 45 minutes internet access at the business lobby, interior facilities and the location.

• Reviewed: 27 July 2018

Best in Toronto
    • Club Queen Room with Two Queen Beds and Free Wi-Fi

Should have more restaurants or bars in the hotel

Nice indoor/outdoor pool. Lots of gym equipment. Nice lounge on the 43rd floor with good breakfast and appetizers. Comfortable beds. Beautiful views. Great location. Access to lower concourses from the hotel so you can get around without going out in the bad weather. Very friendly staff including bell hops, check in desk, concierge, maids, but the best was a server in the lounge who was from Australia. I cannot remember her name but she was exceptional! Kudos!

Coffee machine in room, nice sized room
    • Standard Queen Room

Too large and therefore impersonal for a solo traveller, room very far from reception which felt a little isolating

Coffee machine in room, nice sized room

Very clean rooms with perfect service.
    • Suite

The front desk staff are slow and upon check out system was down and the gent couldn’t help me and was Helpless, normally you should have a backup.

Very clean rooms with perfect service.

Great location great people
    • Standard King Room

The lost and found department did great job with me we lost our laptop and we left the hotel for 3 weeks and when we came back it was their and the recheck everything with us to make sure that it was our Really thanks

Always great! My home away from home!
    • Standard Queen Room with Two Queens Beds

Room first assigned had a strange door. Was moved to another room wherein the beds weren’t completely made up. Management were very apologetic and provided a good credit so all good in the end

Location is perfect

Perfect!
    • Standard Queen Room with Two Queens Beds

Perfect! Fantastic location! Great staff with smiles and offering the best deals with an amazing price! Yesss for Sheraton and Staff and yesss one more time for booking.com :)

Excellent for all type of travelers.
    • Standard Queen Room

Crowded though. But, it did not affect my plan due to electronic check-up.

Location, sub-way and proximity to underground shopping and inexpensive eateries (except Sundays)

short and practical
    • King Room with Pool View

We had an early check in which we were grateful for however our room was right off the elevator on a high floor The levator shafts and the sound they made were quite annoying

The room was very comfortable and the bed gave us a really good sleep

The location was great.
    • Standard Queen Room with Two Queens Beds

Staff was subpar, wasn’t greeted the staff member storing our luggage was a mute. Very disappointed in the staff.

The location was great. Room was clean and comfortable.

Excellent location!

No complaints!

Staff was very friendly and efficient. Rooms were very clean with super comfy beds. They had run out of parking at the hotel itself, we had to park across the street, but it ended up being much cheaper, so we were happy about that too!

Excellent location.
    • Standard Queen Room with Two Queens Beds

Not being able to use the wifi while at the pool was a sticking point... made it hard to communicate w/ anyone still up in the room (we are casual travelers that do not cross the borders enough to have international phone coverage)... if you have a pool on-site (level 3) and offer wifi to your guests then make sure it is available at the pool area...having to ask for just enough towels so everyone could shower (room of 4 guests and given 3 towels 🤦‍♀️)... no in room microwave or refrigerator and the labeled vending machine/ice area on our floor only had a ice machine... if staying here bring your own snacks/beverages... the mini snack store on the main floor is not open past a early dinner and room service prices are excessively high.

Excellent location... clean compact room...the pool was refreshing. Public parking right across the street saved us $$$... hotel valet would’ve been 3x the price. The giant projector screen in the lobby was a high light... watching so many people of different countries cheer during World Cup.

Great location & Pool/Gym area with Concrete brutalism design
    • Standard Queen Room

Some of the staff, at the Rewards desk and pool, were rude, short with me, conflictual & argumentative. Also didn't like security checking for my room card at the locker room door, as if I'm riff-Raff.

Excellent location right downtown. Nice lobby with garden, nice pool, sauna, laundry. Great dining options in area, shopping. Good gym. They were able to change my reservation to two beds for a visiting friend, despite being Canada Day weekend. Had DJ in lobby for celebrations. Nice walkway to TO city hall.

Good value (for 4) and amazingly comfortable bed!
    • Standard Queen Room with Two Queens Beds

Pool could have been better monitored (lane swimming and cleanliness?) toileteries were bit sparse for double room and four people However, requests were auctioned promptly and efficiently.

Good location. Very comfortable bed. . Pool good size ). Coffee machine great and view over city fantastic. Helpful and welcoming check in staff.

Good city centre location
    • Standard King Room

The restaurant was just OK. We ate at other nearby locationd

The pool area is large and outdoors, great place to cool down if visit g during a heatwave as we were.

location + view
    • Standard Queen Room with Two Queens Beds

food was terrible! we paid the extra fee for having access to breakfast and appies during afternoon time, and it was a total waste of money.

location + view

Excellent facility.
    • Standard Queen Room with Two Queens Beds

The traffic around the hotel but that is expected for the location.

Location was perfect, within walking distance to the Air Canada Centre. Room was beautiful and staff was very helpful.

Sheraton Toronto - thumbs up
    • Standard Queen Room with Two Queens Beds

A little pricy, paint chipped in bathroom (not significant). Fries with sandwich weren't crisp. Probably a result of the cloche used to cover the food en route to the room. Perhaps if it had holes to vent the steam this would help. I really dislike that the saunas for men and women are separate. My wife and I would have gone if we could have sat together. WiFi should be free without registering as member.

Everything else. Comfy bed. Really clean. The room cleaning staff are very friendly and do a great job. Pool is awesome the gym is really good. Lots of elevators. Great building. Overall, friendly and helpful. Great location.

Thsi hotel may be one of the best in Toronto
    • Premium Queen Room with Two Queen Beds with Free Wi-Fi

The breakfast may / can be better. Airconditioners are too cool in the roof.

Breakfast is somewhat poor at ther roof lounge. But the bed was perfect. Pillows perfect. Pol was nice. House keeping perftect. The room was so clean and large ( We stayed at 3714). Out view partly Lake Ontario and mostly the CN Tower. Air conditioners are silent. The room was silent. Highly recommended.

Super good fittness center (probably the best I have ever...
    • Premium Queen Room with Two Queen Beds with Free Wi-Fi

Wifi costs 14 CAD per day unless one is registered as a "Starwood" preferred guest. The hotel also offers a green choice, which means that the rooms are not cleaned daily with a compensation of 5 CAD or 500 bonus points per one day. I would assume that most of the guests are willing to select a green choice, wherein the sheets and towels washed daily but wherein the room is otherwise cleaned/organised on daily basis. This type of alternative is, however, not offered by the hotel.

Super good fittness center (probably the best I have ever seen in any hotel) and a large swimming pool.

I liked that the check out staff attempted to fix the...
    • Standard Queen Room with Two Queens Beds

All the encounters with staff seemed to attempt to be helpful yet no one ever solved any problems to the point of satisfaction let alone going for the wow

I liked that the check out staff attempted to fix the experience but it was still very unsatisfactory and that changes everything

We had a great time--very relaxing.
    • Suite

I wish there was a small kettle and tea in room.

All of the staff from the front desk to the bell-hop to the pool attendant were all welcoming, gracious and accommodating. The way that staff treat guests is very important to me and the Sheraton staff were wonderful.

I had booked two rooms and my confirmation said two but only one was booked. The hotel had space and were very accommodating but if they were sold out this would have been a big problem. They said they had not received the second room booking from booking.com.

Breakfast and dinner both excellent

Fair.
    • Standard Queen Room with Two Queens Beds

1 out of 3 elevators were working in the tower I stayed at during the weekend we were there which caused alot of traffic and delays getting to and from our room. Wi-Fi was not included which is not ideal for families staying on site.

Room and hotel conditions were extremely clean.

Great location. Staff was warm and accomodating. Would definitely go back.
    • Standard King Room

Oh... no toothbrushes and slippers were provided.

Staff were very accomodating and warm. The front desk officer who checked us in, Anastasia, took extra effort to find us a good room. It set up the good vibe we experienced in our stay in Toronto. Perfect location too!

Excellent value as a whole
    • Standard Queen Room with Two Queens Beds

Not enough pressure at the shower head, but I am being picky

Excellent location, clean and very good service. No unpleasant surprises and that is very important.

Amazing location, pleasant staff, great experience.
    • Deluxe King Room - High Floor with Free Wi-Fi

Ended up in a handicap accessible room so shower nozzle was quite low (and unadjustable), but made the best of it.

Southern facing room had a view of the CN Tower

Would not stay again for the $ we paid
    • Standard Queen Room with Two Queens Beds

Tons of homeless right at the entrance of the hotel constantly bothering you..felt unsafe

Central location which was convenient; check in staff was miserable and of no help

Sheraton Centre - downtown oasis that's worth the splurge!
    • Queen Room with Two Queen Beds and Garden View

The room I reserved wasn't ready upon arrival; so I had to wait; however, I received ample compensation for the delay, and a genuine apology for the inconvenience.

Staff were courteous and professional. The room was clean and comfortable, and the buffet breakfast exceeded expectations. I splurged on a room with a patio, and enjoyed outdoor space in the garden courtyard, with trees, pond, waterfalls, and shaded sitting area full of birds. It was lovely.

Outdoor reception could’ve been better but stay was great.
    • Standard Queen Room with Two Queens Beds

Got ignored at valet after making eye contact and saying hello. I had to get out ask around only to be referred to the same gentleman who “overlooked” my car and had to ask what do I do with my car. I didn’t tip him because I didn’t feel welcomed initially. Brian checkedcmr and made everything great again. I tipped well when I picked up my car.

I didn’t know I had breakfast included but everything else was great.

Right in the city centre
    • Standard Queen Room

No free WiFi in the rooms? Come on... Pillows were also too soft, why not include different pillows to choose from in the room!

Perfect location, kind staff.

Great value in the ideal location with all of the details on point.
    • Standard King Room

Every single staff member from desk to cleaning staff were friendly and welcoming! Not once in our 3 day stay did we pass housekeeping staff without getting a warm friendly hello and have them ask if our room is okay and if there is anything we need. I would be impressed by once or twice - but this was every single time. Really impressed.

Great hotel for a weekend getaway in Toronto
    • Standard Queen Room with Two Queens Beds

The room was too warm and we couldn’t adjust the heat.

The location of this hotel is great and the hotel itself is beautiful, clean, updated and modern.

Will be my go to hotel in Toronto now.
    • Standard Queen Room with Two Queens Beds

If I had to say one thing I didn't like, and I had to think pretty hard to come up with one, is do not expect a hot bubble bath after a long day, the tub is quite shallow.

Honestly, this may have been my best hotel experience yet. The staff went above and beyond. As a woman travelling alone I felt completely safe. The space was beautiful and very clean. The bed & bedding were so cozy! Everything I needed was right in the building. Great location.

We had a good stay

No ice on our floor.

The view was great..the beds were so comfy..having breakfast on the 43rd floor made us feel like a millionaire. The view on the 43rd floor was amazing.

Very pleasant staff and a comfortable,e
    • Standard Queen Room with Two Queens Beds

Wasn’t too pleased two mornings with a la carte breakfast quite a long wait for a fruit tray and toast unbuttered cold and hard returned to server. The server was pleasant.

The beds were comfy liked all the pillows