Reviews of Sheraton Hotel Newfoundland 4 stars

115 Cavendish Square, A1C 3K2 St. John's, Canada

#17 of 24 hotels in St. John's

People at the front desk were friendly and helpful
    • Traditional Room with Access

My room was not properly stocked when it was serviced. Huge dust clumps behind the desk when reached in to try and find out why the phone did not seem connected

People at the front desk were friendly and helpful

Excellent! Overall we had a great little stay!
    • Traditional Queen Room

The WIFI connection did not work until the morning of checkout. The room service order did not include the coffee we ordered.

I enjoyed the location. It was close to downtown. The room had a great view of Signal Hill, and the layout was very cozy! Staff was also very helpful. It was easy to get a cab just outside the entrance as well!

overall good stay, day staff was awesome and friendly
    • Deluxe Double Room (H)

night staff was really ignorant, and not accommodating to guest request, when it was advertised online and in the brochure left in the room, night staff is not a good representation of the actual quality of the hotel.

beds were really comfy, excellent view and location was great for getting around downtown, day staff was great and friendly.

A good well located hotel with friendly staff
    • Traditional Queen Room

Night one could not turn off air conditioning. Couldn’t sleep. Given a new room and a late checkout for night two. They dealt well with our complaint.

Very friendly staff and good facilities

I have stayed there many times with great service and sadly - this time not at all.
    • Traditional Queen Room

I stayed for 3 nights. My room was not cleaned even once even though I called down and asked for someone to clean. When at the restaurant on Saturday I had to go to the bar each time I or my quest needed a beverage.

When I checked out the people at the front were very friendly and helpful

Nice location.

The lack of time to enjoy the hotel.

Nice location. Nice friendly staff. Very short stay of 11hours so could not experience all the facilities. Have stayed here before for a longer period 3 years ago which is why we rebooked this property. Not disappointed in that decision as nothing changed. still a great property with great staff. Dinner and breakfast were good. Just wish we had had more time in St. Johns.

Friendly staff and great location!
    • Traditional Queen Room

The only downside was the food in the restaurants and room service was either massively over or under seasoned!

The staff are super friendly and made our stay the best! We'd definitely stay here when we return!!

Very enjoyable and relaxing stay
    • Traditional Double Room (C)

Don't like the fact parking isn't free . Didn't understand why the pizza delivery driver wasn't allowed to come to the room door , instead , I had to go to the lobby .

Front desk staff was friendly and helpful

Newfoundland is fantastic and the Sheraton a good place to be in St. johns.
    • Corner Suite

Details were missing, a light bulb for example that took two employees 45 minutes to replace. The furniture made the room less usable was not arranged to encourage enjoying the view.

The view from our corner room was fantastic and the attitude of all but one of the employees was excellent.

Great scenery

No complaints

Staff was super helpful, we had included in our room a breakfast and a dinner buffet. It was great. We walked everywhere in downtown St Johns. Great location close to the harbour, great view of the harbour. Walking distance to Signal Hill.

Ok..won't be back as often anymore!
    • Club King Room - Club Floor

Menu has changed.I was a club SPG prefered guest and trying to enter the club lounge was very poor! Made to wait while they looked up your room number....should have an access door or diferent color room cards for prefered guests!

Some things are ok...bar and staff realy nice.

Very memorable, loved it.
    • Traditional Double Room (C)

The hotel lobby bar was not open till our very last night.

Staff was very accommodating, friendly and helpful. We had a harbourview room and it was spectacular we could see Signal Hill and watch the port activity. Location was perfect for walking to the downtown area and bus location access. We truly enjoyed our time on the Rock.

Great stay, will be back again.
    • Deluxe Double Room (H)

Driving downtown can be a nightmare in St. John's, so that's the only downside to the location. However, being located downtown allowed for very nice walks around the waterfront. Seems to be a hotspot for weddings, which is understandable because of the beautiful venue, but means it's typically very busy and crowded.

The pool and hot tub were perfect. The room was clean, comfortable and had a great view. Staff were very friendly and helpful.

Enjoyable and interesting
    • Traditional Double Room (C)

Have problems working channel changer for tv, directory on desk in room didn't have time went amenities were open and close.

St john's was lovely place visit and will be back, hot tub and swimming pool was good in hotel

Will use again - wonderful place.
    • Traditional Double Room (C)

Darn pool was not functioning BUT they called me, apologized, gave me access and transportation to a nearby pool! Brilliant.

Beautiful view, lovely room, and excellent service.

Staff in club lounge consistently friendly and willing to...
    • Club King Room (H)

Bar closed for repairs. Poor communication between booking.com and hotel - several errors. 1. Wrong name. 2. Only booked one room but two reserved.

Staff in club lounge consistently friendly and willing to help

Nightmare!
    • Traditional Queen Room

Room wasn't ready at 2:30 waited until 4:15 still couldn't check in. Left and returned at 8:00pm and was given a room key with the wrong #. Had to return to front desk to explain that key did not fit the door, employee was rude when I told him the key did not work. Quote" well you know it won't fit 501 when your in 401 and laughed. I showed him the tag that said 501 then he didn't say much only that he must had written it down wrong" Check my visa to find I had been overcharged. I called and apparently he had charged me for parking but I explained to him that I was dropped off and didn't require parking, he said that I had parked a Mazda car. Again I explained to him I had not parked a car and that I didn't even own a Mazda car. After waiting on the line for 5-7 minutes he came back and said I would see a credit for the parking in a couple of days, but without an Apology!!!

• Reviewed: 19 August 2017

Good location for walking to. Tourist attractions.
    • Traditional Double Room (C)

Air condition very noisy, they tried to fix it but it didn't work. Parking fees and breakfast should have been complimentary considering room price.

We will definitely be back to St John's and stay here again!
    • Traditional Double Room (C)

The rooms were big with 2 queen size beds and lots of space for luggage. Check in was easy and welcoming. Went and enjoyed swimming with my son and husband and met some really nice travelers from the USA and a mother and daughter from St John's enjoying a girls get away. We were able to leave our car and not worry about parking and walked everywhere! Just a really relaxed environment and super nice staff. Thanks!

Good views from room.
    • Corner Suite

Bed not made very well. There was one complimentary bottle of water in the room but we had to pay if we wanted a second one. Quite a long walk to main restaurants etc.

Good views from room. Chris gave us valuable advice on places to visit and was very helpful at all times. Good size room.

Not worth the price
    • Deluxe King Room (H)

- thin walls, we could hear our neighbours CLEARLY - one of the toilet paper rolls they gave us was dirty and moldy! - They will nickle and dime you at every opportunity - they offer one free bottle of water, but it's $3.75 for the second - the breakfast is $20 - no free coffee during the day - it's $15 for parking per night - the pool was small and the water looked pretty cloudy

- Comfortable Bed - Friendly Staff - generally clean room - great location -decent gym

Surprised
    • Traditional Double Room (C)

I was surprised that there were not any robes in the room. I would recommend fresh coffee and tea in the lobby. Really, for a hotel for that price I did expect a little more bang for my buck....just saying........

great staff and location is as good as it gets.
    • Traditional Double Room (C)

lack of anything larger than double beds is not great. double room feels cramped.

great staff and location is as good as it gets. great lounge with pro servers. pool is great for a splash with the kids.

I enjoyed St.John's .The hotel was close enough that you could walk to the main streets downtown.
    • Traditional Room with Access

Breakfast menu too expensive. i.e.$21 for two eggs and toast!!

I liked having flavoured water in the coolers in the lobby. The location was good. There was plenty of sitting areas in the lobby.

Lovely cool room, great view,good food, very pleasant bar...
    • Deluxe Double Room (H)

Ran out of tissues, no spare toilet roll, shampoo not replaced one day. Air conditioning very noisy. Most of all with exception of one male waiter dining room staff brusk, unhelpful and inattentive.

Lovely cool room, great view,good food, very pleasant bar tenders,great location, lovely lobby enjoyed chess and checkers. Great e

Amazing! Within walking distance to Sigmal Hill!
    • Deluxe Double Room (H)

Wish we could have stayed longer.

The location is just excellent. Our room had a gorgeous view of the St. John's Harbour. We walked our the hotel front door and hiked to Signal Hill (on foot). Loved how you can walk for only ten mins and be completely out of the city, standing way up on a hill, surrounded by the ocean, in a beautiful country setting!

Acceptable but not worth the money!
    • Traditional Queen Room

Cleanliness- both days I found a hair on pillow that was NOT mine! Hallway dirty and stale odor in room and hall. Also in the resto 11.50 for 2 ordinary takeout coffees - even starbucks is cheaper and better tasting -- really? A bit ridiculous!

Sheraton St John's
    • Traditional Queen Room

Elevator is very slow. Buffet breakfast expensive for the offering, $21 but often out of items, food not hot enough and no chef making crepes or omelets.

Very comfy bed with four giant pillows. Lovely swimming pool. Very attentive staff. The chambermaid was especially nice and friendly.

Room and staff were excellent did not like that I had to pay...
    • Traditional Queen Room

Room and staff were excellent did not like that I had to pay 17 dollars for parking last time I stayed there it was free parking and was not aware of this till I checked in at hotel feel like I was gouged

It's like Sheratons were in the 1980s.
    • Traditional Queen Room

Most of the gym equipment was broken or not quite working.

It's like Sheratons were in the 1980s. I did like it, and would stay again but not for the full rate

Property was beautiful.
    • Traditional Queen Room

Staff were not friendly and the lady at the customer service desk around 6:30am on July 7th was very rude. I didn't get her name, but should have.

Property was beautiful. All you can eat breakfast at the Oppidian restaurant was delicious and well worth $21.

find a better hotel for the $'s
    • Traditional Double Room (C)

TVs and converters are far too old - very hard to even change a channel. Two cables had to be replaced to get any reception. Could not change setting on shower head - not functioning and very uncomfortable. Room Service hard to get a hold of - messages not returned for a long time - one occasion to the time that they closed so could not order. for breakfast they try to push you to have the buffet instead of a menu item - easier and more expensive, Expect far more given the cost of the hotel.

location, beds

Fitness facility - container of wipes to clean equipment was...
    • Deluxe Double Room (H)

Price - more than $450 for one night in the middle of the week is excessive. Bathroom - would have been nice to have a bath mat as well as 2 bars of soap (1 for sink, 1 for shower). Toilet could use an upgrade.

Fitness facility - container of wipes to clean equipment was empty (at 5:30 AM)

• Reviewed: 27 May 2017

Enjoyed my stay very much plan on coming back again next...
    • Traditional Double Room (C)

I found the cost a bit high but the treat was definitely worth it. And plan to share a room with a friend next year to help make it more affordable.

Enjoyed my stay very much plan on coming back again next year. The staff was helpful, friendly and very positive. The room was very comfortable. The overall atmosphere was upbeat and positive. My son and I volunteer at SciFi on the Rock each year and this year we thought we would stay a night as the Sheraton is a beautiful hotel and it would make being there early in the morning much easier, we are very glad we did!

• Reviewed: 24 May 2017

not Sheraton service
    • Traditional Room with Access

1.staffs watching me moved two big luggage in without offering help. 2. may be it is almost mid night , staffs seem not expecting you wanted to check-in though you are standing in front of the reception desk. 3. booking .com mentioned the b'fast is $16, but the receptionist told us it was stated in booking .com not the hotel mark price.

Room maid is very polite and courtesy.

Large rooms.
    • Deluxe Double Room (H)

Internet wifi was weak or didn't work, despite the wonderful fact that it was "free". Made it hard to get work done at the hotel or in my hotel room. I had to go out to a café.

Large rooms. Very clean. Received a room facing the water. Very friendly staff, helpful.

• Reviewed: 11 May 2017

Lovely stay!
    • Deluxe Double Room (H)

Parking WAY too expensive!!!! Double occupancy with two cars and we paid $30!!!!! Insane!

Room was comfortable and clean. Facilities were excellent. Beautiful hotel!

Very pleasant and comfortable stay.
    • Traditional Queen Room

front desk was slow and not very friendly; room entrance was awkward - at an angle so that you always seemed to be walking into the washroom upon entering. could use some updating on bathrooms in rooms.

excellent location, great view of harbour, very comfortable room - seating for work and leisure and bed, nice seating area in lobby with greenhouse, restaurant, bar and general lobby staff very friendly and helpful

• Reviewed: 22 April 2017

Nice and clean
    • Traditional Queen Room

Kids were overcrowded the pool area late at night. Not sonething the hotel could really help with. Just frustrated when at 9-9:30 and kids are still over running the pool and hot tub area when you are trying to relax.

Love this hotel. It is always our favourite to stay at when we come to St. John's .

Best view in St. John's , NL
    • Traditional Double Room (C)

Pay for parking, no mini fridge or safe in room, coffee machine but had to call front desk for coffee

View was awesome, kids loved the pool, staff were great and courtyard is beautiful!!

• Reviewed: 14 March 2017

Great stay at the Sheraton for the Tim Horton's Brier
    • Club King Room (H)

very comfortable. pillows were great. we were on 6th floor with access to the lounge on that floor. would have liked coffee available at all times but with coffee in the room it was ok

• Reviewed: 8 March 2017

Wonderful hotel, great location.

The prices in the restaurant seemed high.

The view from our room over the harbour was spectacular. The room was bright & comfortable. The bartender Fabian is a tremendous asset to your hotel. We thoroughly enjoyed talking with him & learning about Newfoundland.

• Reviewed: 2 March 2017

Great views, walking distance to great restaurants, shopping and night life.
    • Traditional Double Room (C)

No fridge in room. Lovely reading chair but no light to accommodate reading during the evening. Menu at the eateries in the hotel was very limited.

Loved the gym, pool and spa. City view from my room was amazing enjoyed falling asleep and waking up to that view. Strolled in the downtown area which was very close. Room was ok.

• Reviewed: 13 February 2017

other than having to pay for parking it was a nice place to stay
    • Deluxe King Room (H)

did not like that you have to pay 17.25 per night for my car as you pay enough for your the rooms and food and drinks. going to stay elsewhere next time i think there are other downtown hotels that you don,t have to pay for parking.Just another cash grab

staff was very nice and friendly and very clean

• Reviewed: 9 January 2017

Wiuld not return
    • Traditional Queen Room

No fridge in newly renovated room. No bottle opener even after calling the front desk. No fan in the bathroom. Very thin walls. Way over priced.

Good hotel gym.

• Reviewed: 29 November 2016

Great hotel HORRIBLE parking issues
    • Traditional Room with Access

We had to pay $15 to park our truck in the parking lot! If you don't let the hotel know you've parked and pay the $15 they boot your vehicle and it's more money to get the boot off! Your staying at their hotel and you have to pay them to park in their parking lot!?!? Next time I'll park elsewhere.

Great hotel and great room and our son LOVED the heated pool!

• Reviewed: 11 November 2016

Disappointed
    • Traditional King Room (H)

Booked these rooms 6 months in advance Yet the rooms were at both ends of the building With so much time available could I not get my 3 rooms together. Very disappointing

• Reviewed: 7 November 2016

Beautiful hotel but a little too expensive for what you get.

Hot tub closed. Pillows on beds terrible. Majors renos going on which wasn't known until we got there.

Very nice room. Hotel clean and staff friendly.

• Reviewed: 18 October 2016

Nice rooms, was not impressed with the parking fee.
    • Deluxe Double Room

My cousin wished to drop me off in her car at the hotel, but wished to come up for a few minutes to say bye to my wife who was in the room. It appeared we needed to pay for parking. The meter said something like $1.00 for 30 minutes, that would be more than enough time, but I could not pay for only 1:00 worth of parking, it said there was minimum. I think I saw something about 5:00. I ended up hitting the "add more" button 5 times making it 6 dollars in all, so that my aunt could stay for 5 minutes. When I asked at the front desk for a refund, I was told flatly No. This 6:00 parking fee will likely cause me to look elsewhere next time.

When I checked in, was given a harbour view as there were such rooms available. Thanks!

• Reviewed: 12 October 2016

Extremely poor service!!

The staff was argumentative. When our room had not been cleaned after being out for 9 hours, at 2 in the morning they suggested we move rooms. I suggested instead I leave the dirty towels in the hallway and they leave clean towels and coffee outside our door for the morning. This did not happen either. The next day they suggested we were the problem for not having gone out during the day. I told the front desk person when we left at 5 we were out for the evening. It was a somewhat horrible experience that ruined our weekend away. I would not suggest staying here as there are many more options downtown.

• Reviewed: 12 October 2016

Excellent hotel and location!

Club room food was disappointing for the extra charges paid - breakfast was same everyday and eggs overcooked one day. Evening appetizers were not too special - was advised previous to stay that would be 2 hot dishes every evening - one being seafood usually (only had bacon scallops 1 evening) other nights were nacho chips, (2 nights) potato wedges. May have been more worthwhile to save approximately $80 night and had standard room and bought breakfast out each day)

staff were amazing - all very courteous and helpful

• Reviewed: 29 September 2016

My friend and I were late for a function because as we were...
    • Deluxe Double Room

My friend and I were late for a function because as we were getting ready the breaker tripped. It took a while for maintenance to arrive and we used different outlets that would not be on the same line and they tripped again.it would have been nice to be informed that you can't have 2 things plugged in at once.

• Reviewed: 29 September 2016

Rooms accessed used and items stolen

Someone gained access to our hotel room while we were out and removed 2 bottle of wine and slept in our bed....complained to on staff manager and he was to remove the room cost and give a free voucher for some other night stay... checked my credit card statement and full charges have been applied..

• Reviewed: 25 September 2016

The Staff needs a complete overhaul
    • Traditional King Room (H)

1. we booked on line for 2 double beds and when we checked in they had us in for 1 king bed. To accommodate our need for 2 doubles, the staff then moved us from a room with a view of the harbour to a room overlooking a roof and parking area despite us booking the hotel in early June...and they refused to move us again as hotel was apparently fully booked. when someone books that far in advance and pays in full I would expect some additional accommodation 2. they would also not allow us a late check-out for an extra hour as were again ' fully booked"...I fail to see how an extra hour would have been that much of a problem ...it would have helped us greatly plus added to out enjoyment as we could have had a leisurely breakfast in hotel instead of a hurried check out 3. they also did not show the hotel room paid for in full on check-in and tried to charge us for parking at check out even though they said was free at check-in....staff didn't seem to be consistent nor well trained....especially the night/evening people .... I got pretty tired of hearing ' I am so sorry to hear that' from a vacant faced employee and no action to even try to accomodate

service staff at breakfast restaurant were the only nice and helpful ones in the place

• Reviewed: 24 September 2016

Parking is a problem at this location.
    • Traditional King Room (H)

Parking is a problem. Hotel manager would not allow me to leave my car in the Sheraton lot while on cruise even though the hotel was the host hotel for the cruise line and I am a Sheraton member. I expected more. Would not use this hotel again.

• Reviewed: 23 September 2016

Nice Pleasant Hoyel but do not stay in room 423
    • Deluxe Room

Room 423 next to kitchen therefore at 7 am in mornings serving trolleys woke you up. Not good when you get in from George Street at 4am!

Gym and Pool were Great. Staff were pleasant and helpful Situated at top of hill so long climb home

• Reviewed: 22 September 2016

Great location, friendly staff and comfortable accommodations.
    • Deluxe Double Room

Poor quality of bathroom sundry products, shampoo, etc. No safe in the room. For the price would have expected these items as a given.

Clean, friendly staff, excellent location.

• Reviewed: 12 September 2016

Good beds.
    • Traditional King Room (H)

Many small deficiencies which cropped up daily . No coffee one day. Coffee but no cups one day. Fridge not working. No luggage rack in room.

Good beds. Manager and front desk staff very responsive to problems.

• Reviewed: 9 September 2016

Comfortable, convienient and friendly place to stay.
    • Traditional King Room (H)

No robe or slippers. The corridors were getting run down, stains on rugs. Dingy feel in the halls.

Bed was good along with pillows. Towels, coffee maker, ice bucket etc. All good. Restaurant and bar easy access along with pool. News paper available by elevators. free WI-FI. Good walking distance for shops, etc. Cabs there for rides to sites such as Signal hill etc. or tours available.

• Reviewed: 8 September 2016

Very poor.. Wasn't impressed..way over priced for the night I had

The parking.. They charged me 17$ for parking?? Like really?? The elevator very slow..there was always a 5-10 min wait just so it could come to my floor which was only on the second level. The pillows in our room were very uncomfortable. We had a very restless night because of that

Not a lot I was very disappointed. I usually stay other hotels so I figured I'd try another and got very disappointed

• Reviewed: 8 September 2016

could do better as a Sheraton
    • Deluxe Double Room

they never read the request section, I always ask for a fridge in the room as I travel with young children and I have to keep the milk in fridge but never they did have it ready, and to make things worse this time they said they don't even have a fridge to put in the room and they only offered to take the milk and put it in the lobby fridge and have someone pick it up when needed which is major inconvenience

Great location! Great Rates! Great Service! Awesome View!!!
    • Deluxe Double Room

The vending machines didn't maintain proper temperature as the chocolate bars were partially melted each and every time we purchased.

Close to everything

Beautiful hotel on the St Johns waterfront
    • Traditional King Room (H)

the pillows were soft and uncomfortable but the bed was nice. No fridge.

The view of the harbour was spectacular! the room was spotless. In room coffee.

Excellent time in St. John's starts here

Having a small frig

Beds were very comfy staff were friendly and helpful and the maids for our rooms were excellent as we needed more supplies for the family

• Reviewed: 3 September 2016

Sheraton provides wonderful home base for our stay in St John's
    • Traditional King Room (H)

Would hv been so nice for family to be able to go for breakfast each morning. Just not affordable.

Beds were extremely comfortable. View of St John's Harbour from our room was beautiful. Very friendly staff. Great location to walk into town. Wonderful and relaxing place to stay!

• Reviewed: 30 August 2016

Have never been disappointed
    • Deluxe Double Room

Although the rooms are very clean the yellow cloth chair in the corner of the room was very dirty and stained. Also, there was a shoe from a previous guest left under our bed.

We stay at this property every chance we get when we are travelling. We trust their consistency and have never been disappointed. The rooms are clean and the beds are very comfortable.

• Reviewed: 28 August 2016

Disappointed
    • Traditional King Room (H)

Couldn't find my reservation, put in a king size bed when I had requested 2 doubles as we were a party of 3 adults , rude response when went back to get different room, bill not correct when checked out.

Bedd

• Reviewed: 26 August 2016

A great stay in an outstanding hotel.

The only thing we have a squawk about: brakfast is too expensive.

First, we got a free upgrade. Most thankful. Bed very comfy, staffers very friendly. Scotch very reasonably priced.

• Reviewed: 14 August 2016

Concierge was exceptional.
    • Traditional King Room (H)

We had poor housekeeping services. Furnishings (clock, fridge) were malfunctioning but replaced promptly when staff were notified.

Concierge was exceptional. Front staff were very accommodating.

• Reviewed: 10 August 2016

The man at the main desk was friendly and helpful when the...

Staff in the lounge on the 6th floor seemed, at best, disinterested. there were no water bottles there, and 2 other people asked for some. It took a third person to ask for the girl, who was not busy, to go and get some. She seemed put out by the task, as she was on the computer at the time.

The man at the main desk was friendly and helpful when the junior suite I had booked was not available The location and the view were both amazing We all loved the pool and the exercise facilities

• Reviewed: 6 August 2016

A Slumbering place
    • Traditional King Room (H)

In general a dull atmosphere, almost sleepy. Sleepy atmosphere, what about injecting some vitality. No place in the lobby to grab a morning coffee or muffing, no music, restaurant and bar tucked away, free local paper, but no Globe and Mail ( reputed to be our national newspaper)Disappointing ! Gym could be updated, and hot tub had maintenance issues while we were there. Our room had a lovely view, but our toilet needed to be repaired. Reported it and it was never attended to... It kept running and I kept lifting the lid .

The location was excellent, and the surroundings pleasant.Easy to get around. Staff in the bar were very pleasant.

• Reviewed: 3 August 2016

Beds are good.
    • Deluxe Room

For type and cost of room, extras such as housecoat and bath products were either missing or not high standard. Had to ask for towels each day.

Beds are good. Had a lovely meal in the restaurant and a fabulous waitress served our group.

• Reviewed: 2 August 2016

Quite Satisfied Overall
    • Deluxe Room

Pool was small. Hot tub didn't work one morning - pump was broken. couldn't make a good cup of tea...Coffee maker only...container made tea taste like coffee. Yuck.

Front desk and housekeeping staff (particularly!) were so friendly and helpful!

• Reviewed: 27 July 2016

Great staff shame about the price!
    • Traditional King Room (H)

Adding 19% on top of your bill pushes the price up a lot, the tax rate is quite high, prices should be quoted inclusive of tax. Why can't rooms have have singles as well as doubles???

loved the location and the staff couldn't be more helpful. Pool and gym area were very nice.

This hotel is in a fantastic location and the rooms are clean and updated. The staff were wonderful!
    • Traditional Double Room (C)

The staff are super friendly and helpful with reservations and tours.