2. Canada hotel reviews
  3. Ontario hotel reviews
  4. Niagara Falls hotel reviews
  5. Reviews of Skyline Hotel & Waterpark

Reviews of Skyline Hotel & Waterpark This rating is a reflection of how the property compares to the industry standard when it comes to price, facilities and services available. It's based on a self-evaluation by the property. Use this rating to help choose your stay!

4800 Bender Hill, L2G 3K1 Niagara Falls, Canada

#51 of 90 hotels in Niagara Falls

Read more– opens a dialog box

• Reviewed: December 10, 2018

Great time
    • Junior Studio and 4 Waterpark Passes

For some reason there was alot of noise and banging on walls and hallways after 11pm not happy the rooms need to be more sound proof

The rooms and staff and water park

Stayed in December 2018

• Reviewed: December 7, 2018

Was too short
    • Family Bunk Bed Two Queen Room and 4 Waterpark Passes

Microwave in rooms would have been perfect score because I have a little one who like to drink warm bottles and warm baby cereal. I found the lobby freezing, the hallways were cold and room was freezing when we arrived

Location is great. Check in / out was easy. Definitely will be back again with my big family

• Reviewed: December 5, 2018

The location was great and we appreciated that it was...
    • Junior Studio and 4 Waterpark Passes

The rooms need to have better soundproofing and there was an obvious odor of cannabis..

The location was great and we appreciated that it was connected to the water park.

Stayed in December 2018

• Reviewed: November 24, 2018

Close to town.
    • Traditional Two Queen Room

I originally booked because it was made clear that the waterpark was included but it wasn't. Would have stayed somewhere else that atleast had a pool included in that price. As for parking lot the front desk man never explained that our plate will be automatically scanned. We were driving around trying to figure it out until another desk lady explained. Not a great help. Disappointed in my stay and definitely deserve a refund. Thanks!

Close to town.

• Reviewed: November 12, 2018

Great place if you have kids
    • Traditional Two Queen Room

The hotel is dated and the carpet smelled funny- like it was shampooed and did not dry properly The noise from all the kids very early was not great but expected to an extent with the courtyard right beside us

The location to both Clifton Hill and the waterpark is the reason we booked this location and it did not disappoint

• Reviewed: October 31, 2018

Good place for families
    • Traditional Two Queen Room and 4 Waterpark Passes

Would have liked some shampoo, conditioner, showercap ect for the price. Rooms were a little dated and would have liked a view.

The location is great and close to all attractions as well as direct access to the waterpark. Check in was fast and they offer express check out. Good for families

• Reviewed: October 29, 2018

Great for children.
    • Family Bunk Bed Two Queen Room and 4 Waterpark Passes

Step into bathroom in room 1410. Within minutes of arrival I had tripped over the step, badly twisting my ankle and required to spend rest of our visit using a cane and unable to walk long distance. Also disconnect between a room for 7 but only 4 waterpark passes. Family package should include entire family without extra cost to guests.

Convenient location to Clifton Hills activities and Perkins Restaurant. Waterpark was excellent.

• Reviewed: October 22, 2018

Location is good
    • Traditional Two Queen Room and 4 Waterpark Passes

The surprise additional prices once you arrived. Extremely loud there Staff were awful. Had to get our room keys redone 4 times in 2 days.

Location is good

• Reviewed: October 8, 2018

We would definitely go back to have a good time nxt time
    • Family Bunk Bed Two Queen Room and 4 Waterpark Passes

Just that the parking area is a little bit tight. And just wish that parking is included in our hotel charges and not an additional one

Its a homelike feeling.. relaxing and comfortable.

• Reviewed: September 26, 2018

It was a great location, friendly staff, great ppl staying...
    • Traditional Two Queen Room

It was a very old worn hotel, I’m a person that likes newer hotels because it doesn’t feel as musty.

It was a great location, friendly staff, great ppl staying there

• Reviewed: September 25, 2018

The courtyard closes at 10pm.
    • Traditional Two Queen Room

Beds were not comfortable, this is an old facility charging far too much.

The courtyard closes at 10pm. Myself and a friend were quietly chatting and we were told we had to leave. We were treated like little children which was ridiculous. The cost for weekend stays is far too high for this hotel.

• Reviewed: September 19, 2018

From the online photos, the rooms seem large, and bright.
    • Traditional Two Queen Room

From the online photos, the rooms seem large, and bright. They were small and dim feeling with the yellow lighting. We always had to have all then lights on for brightness, and it just felt like a typical motel room, instead of what the online photos made you feel you would be getting.

Aweful
    • Traditional Two Queen Room

The people could have been more friendly. They could have set the price right in the beginning instead of telling us 307. With everything included and then charging us 450. And our room could have been alot cleaning with more comfy pillows... for the price it's an absolute RIP off

The pillows were not comfortable at all the price was suppose to be 307 with everything included once we got there it was 450. They told us waterpark passes were 29.99 and they were actually 40. When we went t0 check out they were suppose to give us back the full refund and tried to screw us out of more money after arguing with them and pretty much talking to ourselves because the girl at the desk wouldnt even really talk just started at the computer desk we finally got our full refund. The only good thing about this place is the location....other then that. Way to over priced and on top of it our room was a mess and stunk so bad like piss!!!

• Reviewed: September 17, 2018

This is not a family hotel for small kids.
    • Traditional Two Queen Room

We were suppose to get a coupon for not having the room clean for the 2 night stay which never happen, I wonder who pocket it, the room smell like wet dog and very dusty, you could see the crap floating around like the room was never vacuumed you saw the cleaners with the vacuum in the carts but you never hear it working and for 4 people they give us 1 tea what a joke after paying so much for the stay, the room above us was like a heard of elephant trumping around for hours also it was very noisy from the outside my kids couldn't sleep. We could have stayed in a smaller Inn for less that included breakfast and a cleaner environment, people were smoking pot 10' away from the check in not like I have a problem with it but it was were they were doing it and management said nothing and the kids had to breed it in while passing the front door. I will never go there again. The room was suppose to have two large double beds but it was one plus a bunk bed which was dangerous for the kids so we constantly had to supervise them so they don't climb up the bed and hurt them self. We put the 3 yrs old to sleep on the lower bunk bed and when he got up he hit his head, the 1 yr old was constantly trying to climb the ladder this really upset us.

The Location.

Okay
    • Traditional Two Queen Room

Location. Front desk was very disorganized. They gave me a pass in my envelope but failed to tell me. I then had to go purchase two. The front desk didn’t seem to care.

• Reviewed: September 10, 2018

Total amount must indicated
    • Traditional Two Queen Room

They never mention on my statement when i booked on line that I have to pay a lot hidden charges , they should tell us everything to be paid rather than the day of check in, it’s my first time to visit this place and I don’t know if i will came back anymore, in great wolf everything included so I know I don’t have to pay any other chargers, thanks

Waterpark only

• Reviewed: September 6, 2018

Thank you very much for having us!
    • Traditional Two Queen Room

It was all good, you cannot change the view from the window :).

Thank you very much for having us! It was a good trip. The lady on reception was awesome! Very friendly and nice!

• Reviewed: September 6, 2018

My room didn't get service my whole 3 day stay.
    • Traditional Two Queen Room and 4 Waterpark Passes

My room didn't get service my whole 3 day stay. We slept without blankets the second night cause I was told they didn't have any left. Someoneanaged to take my water park passes withy room number and last name when I'm 6 hours away...Jo one should of known my name. Had to carry stroller up the stairs for water park couldn't find stroller access. They wouldn't lety daughter into the big slides. I tried getting my money back to leave after day 2 but because it was passed check out time she arguede and didn't compensate me. After complaining I still didn't get room service...my stay at ur overly expensive hotel sucked.

• Reviewed: September 3, 2018

Great location, love that it was connected to the Fallsview...
    • Traditional Two Queen Room

Basic rooms. Large stain on our carpet. Mirror in bathroom dirty when arrived, never cleaned the whole time. There were always dirty towels outside our hotel room door.

Great location, love that it was connected to the Fallsview Indoor Waterpark!

• Reviewed: September 3, 2018

Was ok
    • Traditional Two Queen Room and 4 Waterpark Passes

Staff at the water park.i forgot my bracelet in the room and they made me go back to my room instead of checking if I do have access to the park and maybe give me a temporary day pass for the day so I don't have to pack all my things that were already at the park with my kids .

The room had a lot of space.staff were amazing in the front desk but staff at the water park counter were not so helpful .but overall everything was nice.

4.0
    Worst stay ever, never again
    • Junior Studio and 4 Waterpark Passes

The service as explain on top

Nothing the service was awful. It’s not weath it for the kind of money we pay. I would never recommend anyone to stay there.

• Reviewed: September 1, 2018

Never ever again will we stay at this location or go to the water park!!
    • Family Bunk Bed Two Queen Room and 4 Waterpark Passes

Everything!!!!! This hotel is waaaay over priced!! It is a one star rating in my books. Rooms were disgusting, wouldn’t take my shoes off because the floors were gross. Beds were very uncomfortable. every which way you moved it creaked. It seemed like there was a bowling match in the room above us all day and night. It was as if the people above where going to come through the ceiling. Didn’t get a wink of sleep. The water park grossed us out!! Needs some serious renovations!! The wave pool floor was all bubbly as if the lining needed to be stretched. The bottom of the slides looked as if you were entering water from a toilet....and leakage from the pipes holding the water slides up and together looked as if at any moment the pipes were going to bust! Seemed very unsafe and rusty. We literally stayed 15 minuets and walked out. Even my 11 & 12 year olds did want to take their flip flops off and felt very disgusted with whole seen.

Absolutely nothing!!!!! Oh wait.... just it’s lication

Average
    • Traditional Two Queen Room and 4 Waterpark Passes

Water park not only had long waits for slides but couldn’t believe we had to wait 10-15 minuets for tubes to go down the slides. For the money spent to stay there you would think you would provide more tubes

Waterpark Fun !!
    • Family Bunk Bed Two Queen Room and 4 Waterpark Passes

Parking ! Not a lot of parking right there , we spent about half an hour trying to park , we were told to go park across the road at the other parking lot which wasn’t convenient!

The water park was awesome ! The kids had hours of fun and even the parents got in and had a good time ! Also liked that we could walk out the door and have breakfast at Perkins .

• Reviewed: August 31, 2018

They over charge and they don’t even care about service even the staff are not friendly at all
    • Traditional Two Queen Room

I didn’t like the hotel it really bad and it’s didn’t meet my expectation!!!!!

The staff and service really bad and I was expecting that at least service anything!! During my stay I have seen nothing not even coffee was bad no service I wouldn’t recommend this hotel anymore!!! It’s the worst hotel I ever stayed in!!!

• Reviewed: August 31, 2018

Disappointing, booked four nights, only stayed one; didn't feel comfortable
    • Traditional Two Queen Room

Poor building upkeep and maintenance. Old dirty carpets, furnishings and fixtures.

Location. We booked the hotel so that the children could experience the waterpark but the facility did not appear to be sanitary. The property is outdated and needs a thorough deep cleaning.

• Reviewed: August 29, 2018

It was sub par.
    • Traditional Two Queen Room

The room was sub par. It could’ve been much cleaner. There was no pool or breakfast in the morning. The hotel was outdated and run down.

The location was good

• Reviewed: August 29, 2018

Location !
    • Traditional Two Queen Room

Should have a pool ! And when you pay for a room it should include waterpark passes ! Over priced but was clean and great location with friendly staff !!!

Location ! Cleanliness and friendly staff.

• Reviewed: August 28, 2018

Easy access to the water park
    • Traditional Two Queen Room

We had no housekeeping service. Only two microwave for the entire hotel and they were on the first floor. The price for the first night was double compared to the second night. Hated that

Easy access to the water park

How near we were to all amenities
    • Traditional Two Queen Room

I thought I booked the room with the waterpark included to find out at the hotel that this is extra. Also the price quoted is not the correct one

How near we were to all amenities

Our stay
    • Family Bunk Bed Two Queen Room and 4 Waterpark Passes

The bed we had was on a angle and I kept slipping to my husbands side of the bed so I had a terrible sleep Our room also had a nasty smell

The pool was amazing.

Unhappy
    • Family Bunk Bed Two Queen Room and 4 Waterpark Passes

For the money that we're spending it did not provide breakfast for the kids only four free passes per family and the prices were ridiculous, the stuff for the hotel Rush to clean your room which one it was not clean properly , such as the washroom toilet fecal matter was still inside of it rag that was left on the floor to soak up some spill.

• Reviewed: August 26, 2018

Ok
    • Traditional Two Queen Room

Kids running around in hallways knocking on everybodies doors, coutyard was too loud. Had no internet connection, Colin helped the first day, very friendly, but did not the second day.

Staff

• Reviewed: August 25, 2018

Good but far from great
    • Traditional Two Queen Room

The common areas were filthy and the bathtub in our room looked disgusting.

The hotel was closely located to the two main attractions (Clifton Hill and the falls).

• Reviewed: August 24, 2018

Good deal but not sufficient.
    • Traditional Two Queen Room and 4 Waterpark Passes

Only a few facilities for customer. This is not a hotel but inn, so I think the inn itself was only suitable for sleeping except waterpark.

This hotel is directly linked to the Fallsview waterpark, so easily accessible.

• Reviewed: August 24, 2018

I would not recommend this hotel or the attached waterpark.
    • Traditional Two Queen Room and 4 Waterpark Passes

The beds were uncomfortable, the room was dated, we were on the main floor and we could hear everything from the room above us, the A/C was so loud in the room, the plumbing was really loud. I was not happy with the hotel at all. When I brought up my concerns I was told there was nothing they could do because I didn’t book directly with them, I used booking,com. That’s insane!!!

It was clean

so bad mood
    • Traditional Two Queen Room

and coffee cream stale After I drink a little bit it, I understood I go reception I show my coffee his give me new one that is slate to

very bad smell in side room and I can't use water park i reserve to night but I canceled second night

• Reviewed: August 22, 2018

it was fun........especially @ the waterpark....
    • Junior Studio and 4 Waterpark Passes

the hotel for expensive......maybe it was the time we went........

walking distance to Niagara fall.........and free waterpark pass was included in the booking....... the kids loved every moment @ the hotel

• Reviewed: August 21, 2018

expensive
    • Traditional Two Queen Room

i was not impressed for the cost of our room that it did not include our water park passes.. we could of stayed at great wolf lodge for cheaper and had our passes included. i found that absolutely rediculous and it was deceiving in the description "skyline hotel & waterpark" we were under the impression that the passes would be included.

i liked being close to all the attractions

• Reviewed: August 20, 2018

• Traditional Two Queen Room

There was no soap, lotion, shower cap etc. In the rooms. There was no coffee in lobby for guests, and the coffee vending machine was out of order. There were also hidden fees that drove up the cost of room significantly. There was something called a “resort fee”, whatever that’s supposed to be, which was an extra $13 per day, and they had the nerve to charge Hst on this. There was something called a “PF fee” as well. Parking was $26 a day, so these three things and their associated taxes added an extra $100 to bill. I just found that to be really sneaky, when you’re already paying $250-350/night. I just found that for those prices, I would expect more. No free coffee, no free breakfasts, no admission to water park, no views of anything at all. For $400/night, you get surprisingly little. Even the Starbucks voucher you get for declining maid services 2 nights in a row, can only be used at 2 locations, and can’t be used on the day you check out. Really? Would it be that hard to get a real Starbucks voucher?! We could have just stayed at one of the run-down roadside motels for the same amenities, and one quarter of the price. Buyer Beware!

• Reviewed: August 18, 2018

Just about the right distance from all the hustle and bustle of the city centre.
    • Traditional Two Queen Room

No windows on lower floor rooms. Noise carried a little bit.

Location was very good. AC was nice and cold. Room was clean. Staff was helpful but not overbearing.

• Reviewed: August 17, 2018

Activities close by
    • Junior Studio and 4 Waterpark Passes

We arrived to find out that there was 19% tax on top of the price quoted and they charge extra for resort fees such as internet that didnt work. Also the room was small and outdated compared to pictures and hallways were always dirty. Very poor parking set up which we then had to park across road in a parking garage for $22 a day. The water park was expensive for what it is, I planned for a full day and my kids were bored after an 1 1/2 there and had to plan other activities.

Activities close by

• Reviewed: August 16, 2018

What pic shows not when you get there stain on carpet room...
    • Traditional Two Queen Room

To be honest not my type of hotel

What pic shows not when you get there stain on carpet room smells like cigarettes stain on bedding I won't recommend family with little kids hall says carpet so filty

• Reviewed: August 16, 2018

access to the waterpark was nice
    • Traditional Two Queen Room and 4 Waterpark Passes

rooms have no tv channels but french no movie rentals in the room . no mircowave in the room . water pressure in shower was horrible. pipes in the wall kept sweaking all night . just a horrible place to stay for the money....

access to the waterpark was nice

• Reviewed: August 15, 2018

The hotel is very well located, close to the fall and...

The room.The smell.

The hotel is very well located, close to the fall and attractions. But our checking was long and the room I upgraded was smelly. They need to invest in updating the rooms specialy the flooring. The noise from the room above us was also very loud.

• Reviewed: August 15, 2018

Not good choice
    • Traditional Two Queen Room

The room are old, the couch was ripped different spot, I have dust allergies so I sneezed so bad! Was a lot of dust around de furniture on the carpet! The bathroom look clean at least! If you had back pain don't stay at this hotel! My room had 3 bed but anyone was good mattress even my husband was complaining about it. For him always every thing is fine!

• Reviewed: August 13, 2018

There was close access to the water park.
    • Traditional Two Queen Room and 4 Waterpark Passes

The pod system and lack of windows in the internal rooms made it feel somewhat like a prison with cell blocks. There is a strange layout of stairs. The staff did not give out the vouchers for the city bus unless specifically asked to do so. Each room stay comes with 2 48hr passes.

There was close access to the water park. Was a short distance walk to Clifton hills and falls attractions. Also the room was clean.

• Reviewed: August 7, 2018

Will not stay again
    • Traditional Two Queen Room and 4 Waterpark Passes

The hotel is old The carpets are filthy The tub did not drain well so it was filling as we showered The room key took several tries before we could get into the room The room door did not close properly so we had to slam it shut while going in and out There was no safe to protect our valuables The room curtains did not close all the way so I had to use my hair clip to keep people from looking in the room

The water park The location was ok Within walking distance to the main attractions

• Reviewed: August 7, 2018

Easy access to the center, clean and comfy!
    • Traditional Two Queen Room

Parking should be free! And so other hotels for staying at their facility! Price for a night is expensive esp when it's a long weekend! Free breakfast would be good too!

Easy access to the center, clean and comfy!

• Reviewed: August 6, 2018

it was not bad but they need to clean better
    • Traditional Two Queen Room

not clean they didn't vacuum before we arrived or after we asked we found some grapes on the floor and the carpet was disgusting and they didn't change the sheets we have 2 kids this is not acceptable.

the location was great and the staff

I liked just water park.
    • Traditional Two Queen Room

Room doesn't have windows, fridge not working well,price was very high not including parking, tax,water park ......That's totally different from booking price,customer service is poor.

I liked just water park.

Great stay!!!!
    • Traditional Two Queen Room

I wish they would have had a desk for guest who were already checked in and had a problem with something. My daughter had left with my key and i went back to the hotel with my grandson who was dead tired. Had to wait 30 minutes in line while guest were checking in before i could get another key. 30 minutes with a child that is dead tired and crabby is no fun!!! It took 1 minute to get a new key. I've seen this done at other hotels. Where a front desk person is there only for guest that are already registered who need assistance.

Very family oriented, felt safe. Great location. Parking across the street was convenient. Will book again for our return visit. Mini fridge in room helped out with left over food and snacks. The skywalk access to the waterpark was what made us choose this hotel in the first place. Big selling point when you have small kids and a ton of stuff the lug around!!!

• Reviewed: August 5, 2018

Expensive for what we got; staff was very friendly and helpful
    • Junior Studio and 4 Waterpark Passes

Parking is a nightmare Check-in took forever The title “junior suite” made me think it would be more than a standard room with a set of bunk beds thrown in System was down at check out It seemed there were extra charges for lots of things

The closeness to the water park The beds were comfy

• Reviewed: August 4, 2018

Vacation from Alberta
    • Junior Studio and 4 Waterpark Passes

No extras in room, ie shampoo, soap, conditioner etc. Had to change rooms as 1st floor had giant step out of bathroom, kids kept tripping. Tv did not have very many channels.

Proximity to water park

• Reviewed: July 31, 2018

nothing good to say
    • Traditional Two Queen Room

The discrepancy between the price Booking.com gave and the final price the hotel gave me, It was $90 CAD higher. Booking.com said my charge would be $470.74 CAD it ended up being $566.68 CAD. Let's not forget how thin the flooring is - I had to listen to a toddler run back and forth across the ceiling of my room. In addition, 3 times/2 days in a row - the exit door alarm went off and rang for minutes on end. It's not what you want to hear during your afternoon downtime. Not happy! And for that I paid $189 a night? The Perkins restaurant is very overpriced.

Nothing really. I would stay somewhere else

• Reviewed: July 27, 2018

Overall, our stay was enjoyable. Great location to Clifton Hill and of course, the waterpark was a g
    • Traditional Two Queen Room and 4 Waterpark Passes

I didn't like the check in process. It took almost 2hrs. The parking for checking in is very limited and hence quite frustrating. I know there's not much that can be done due to space restrictions but probably having earlier and staggering check in times would alleviate some of that parking congestion

The children enjoyed the movies in the courtyard each evening. The front desk staff were very nice!

• Reviewed: July 27, 2018

Extremely disappointed with the hotel and the water park !!!
    • Family Bunk Bed Two Queen Room and 4 Waterpark Passes

Everything, the water park was a joke it took more than 45 minutes to get on a slide and the slides were not worth waiting for !!! The hotel rooms were filthy and extremely small !! The pictures on their site are not what you get !!! Gross

Nothing , the place was filthy and the water park was a joke .

Disappointed
    • Traditional Two Queen Room and 4 Waterpark Passes

I was charged extra fees never mentioned when checking in. The lobby and stairs were dirty and my room was not ready 30 minutes after check in time when I had previously pre registered that morning. For the price of the hotel and water park passes I would not stay here again or recommend this to anyone. The water park was fun for the children but I would recomend a differnet hotel.

Just a few minute walk to Clifton Hill and attached walkway from hotel to water park.

• Reviewed: July 24, 2018

Customer service is really bad and Waterpark hygiene was bad , there were many hairs and Wristbands.
    • Family Bunk Bed Two Queen Room and 4 Waterpark Passes

Their customer service is really bad, The Front- Desk Area was hot, no AC On. There was huge line to check in and check out and long wait time to check in they charged me debt card extra for Waterpark for my Infant, 10 months son which is free. There was no Shampoo in Bathroom. I DO NOT RECOMMEND TO GO TO SKYELINE, DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY.

There was nothing amazing and comfortable to explain.

• Reviewed: July 23, 2018

Good place to have a get away .
    • Traditional Two Queen Room and 4 Waterpark Passes

It was loud. Would request a top floor next time. Kids stomping and running all over late at night. Had young kids needing sleep.

Nice room. Very accommodating. Good price with the water park package.

• Reviewed: July 22, 2018

Close to Niagara, comfortable pillows
    • Family Bunk Bed Two Queen Room and 4 Waterpark Passes

Costs WAY to much to stay in old musty rooms. Rooms are tiny for the amount they cost. Will NEVER recommend this hotel.

Close to Niagara, comfortable pillows

Never again
    • Traditional Two Queen Room

I thought the water park was included with the rooms that was a surprise.2 nights 300$+150$ and a drink for my son came out to $570 that's too much never going back to Niagara falls and breakfast at Perkins 1adult 2 kids 80$ come on that's over priced.

• Traditional Two Queen Room

Final price end up being 2 hundred more than the orignal price, 500 plus and waterpark tickets were not even included. We had to wait half hour more pass our check in time because our room was not ready

• Reviewed: July 21, 2018

Overall our stay is great and we had fun..we definitely come back to skyline
    • Traditional Two Queen Room

We are a family of coffe lovers at least put more coffee pack in yhe room....

Its a walking distance to the water park and to all if the attractions nearby..parking is great.

• Reviewed: July 20, 2018

Had a wonderful time at the falls.
    • Traditional Two Queen Room

The hotel is a bit dated for the price. Also, there were wine bottles and pizza boxes left outside the rooms in the hallway for 2 days.

The staff were very nice and the location is ideal and within walking distance to most attractions at the Falls.

• Reviewed: July 20, 2018

Nice place for a quick geyaway
    • Traditional Two Queen Room

The hotel is clean and well kept for its age. Some areas could use a bit of a refresh.

Staff are unfailingly helpful and friendly. Location is great - only a few mins walk from the heart of the action, but far enough away that it is quiet in the evenings.

• Reviewed: July 19, 2018

Room had a very nice appearance and was clean.
    • Traditional Two Queen Room and 4 Waterpark Passes

Parking at the hotel was very minimal so we had to park across the street.

Room had a very nice appearance and was clean. It’s very close to the Falls and Clifton Hill. It was very nice to be able to use the waterpark passes on both the check-in/out days.

• Reviewed: July 17, 2018

The staff were nice and helpful.
    • Traditional Two Queen Room

Long checkin line. Carpets in the room are very stained. One of the beds was not very stable.

The staff were nice and helpful. Movies for kids every night

• Reviewed: July 16, 2018

I liked the skyline and staff
    • Traditional Two Queen Room

Booking.com I did not like how I was not informed that the water park passes are not included in stay I was under the impression from speaking with an agent that they were included also told that I could pay cash for the price agreed then find out when getting there they wanted a 2 or 300 hundred dollar deposit if paying cash witch I was also not told. Then got over charged at check inn.

I liked the skyline and staff

• Reviewed: July 16, 2018

Son's birthday trip.
    • Junior Studio and 4 Waterpark Passes

The front desk was super busy. Got all the way to my room and realized he didn't put key cards in the envelope. . The package was also missing the coupons that it said it came with. I would have paid extra if breakfast came with the room.

Easy access to waterpark and close to all attractions and restaurants.

• Reviewed: July 14, 2018

We stayed at the Skyline for 2 nights and the hotel is not...
    • Traditional Two Queen Room

We stayed at the Skyline for 2 nights and the hotel is not clean . It’s too much dust and the sink was rusty. The paid for $531.76 and I was charged for a Resort fee for $12.95 a day and I am not satisfied. My sister got an e mail from the customer service of hotel regarding my bill / receipt for the Skyline. I am the one who booked the hotel why e mail goes to her . It’s invading my privacy . The only good thing is the location is nice and accessible but the front desk was not nice when we checked out . She is not accommodating at all because I was asking her why you e mail my sister . I am the one who booked and she told me it’s in the system which I really don’t know because my sister booked for her family . It’s frustrating. I hope the management have to do something because we spent money and we deserved a better treatment . I hope they can e mail me explain to me . You have my e mail . Please .

• Reviewed: July 14, 2018

Terrible We have stayed at this hotel for 5-6 years every summer
    • Traditional Two Queen Room and 4 Waterpark Passes

Wow Hotel room smelled nasty Like wet carpet or wet dog Very nasty TV hardly worked Has aomeone try to fix it 3 times Fire alarm in room wa blinking red So dead battery NOT HAPPY Manager Sara was amazing

Only liked that the hotel is connected to the water park, convenient with kids

• Reviewed: July 6, 2018

The manager really went all out to make me feel comfortable...
    • Traditional Two Queen Room

The 1st room very dirty. But 2nd room was very nice and quite.

The manager really went all out to make me feel comfortable and the rest of our anniversary enjoyable. It's our 2nd time staying at that hotel. All in all I only had that one bad experience. But they really went all out to make sure the rest of our stay enjoyable.

• Reviewed: July 4, 2018

Very disappointed which I need to move out and transfer to another hotel as soon as possible.
    • Traditional Two Queen Room

The carpet smell is unhealthy.

The carpet of the property is really stinky that triggers my mind grain gives me headache and feling unwell due to the smells of the whole carpet so I need to move out the next day.

• Reviewed: July 3, 2018

• Traditional Two Queen Room and 4 Waterpark Passes

Did not know it was grade 8 grad week kids were very noisy some compensation was offered. Did not realise waterpark in 4 stories up on the roof and my son is deathly afraid of heights, so we only tried to go once.

We Price Match