Reviews of SoHo Metropolitan Hotel 4 stars

318 Wellington Street West, M5V 3T3 Toronto, Canada

#2 of 133 hotels in Toronto

• Reviewed: 5 September 2018

the room was excellent however the bathroom floor was soiled...
    • Luxury One King Room

bathroom floor unclean; the breakfast room meal format was very odd. would have preferred a traditional restaurant. if staying again, will have breakfast elsewhere.

the room was excellent however the bathroom floor was soiled from previous guests and should have been washed

• Reviewed: 31 August 2018

I was a good experience and would return again and recommend to friends
    • Luxury One King Room

More shampoo for 2 visitors. the TV did not swivel so could not be watched from bed

Thoughtful touches in the room amenities. were appreciated But the clock radio was weird and old school Interior design was excellent.

• Reviewed: 31 August 2018

Very helpful staff and excellent location in downtown...
    • Luxury One King Room

Our room felt very worn out and needed refreshment. Mattress was extremely uncomfortable, it was more like a hammock. Hotel was flooded during august rains, however they still choose to make use of the rooms on the top floor, which is still racked. It feels very uncomfortable and unwelcoming to walk to your room through partly deconstructed walls with "caution" tape all over. Apparently for hotel owners extra profit is more important that guests comfort.

Very helpful staff and excellent location in downtown Toronto.

Our stay was perfect in every way.
    • Deluxe Queen/King Room

The room arrangement was excellent. The bed was placed far from the hallway. The bathroom was large and filled with amenities. The towels are bath sheet size!

Hotel is in a good location, rooms are extremely well...
    • Luxury One King Room

Leisure facilities could be improved, no sauna and layout of changing rooms rather confusing. For the expense our welcome on check in could have been warmer.

Hotel is in a good location, rooms are extremely well maintained and of a good size. Bathrooms are lovely!

This hotel is close to everything downtown!

Nothing to be honest

This hotel is close to everything downtown! We booked this hotel because it was close to the Roger’s Centre (2 minute walk). Couldn’t have been more pleased with the kind staff, comfy bed, closet space, spacious bathroom, and parking attached to the hotel! We just stayed one night and our parking was around $30. Keep in mind that this is actually responsible for Toronto when most lots cost around $60 per day and this one was underground. The gym on site is incredible and everything is impeccably clean!! I can’t state that enough! Walhburger’s is connected to this hotel on one of the floors so it was super easy to grab a quick bite to eat. Keep in mind that it is in the centre of everything so if that isn’t your choice for food no problems! We would definitely stay again!

Awesome Stay
    • Deluxe Queen/King Room

The location was central to everything we wanted to do. The room itself was beautiful and the bed was like sleeping on a cloud! Loved the heated bathroom floors too.

They had this great button which showed a light on your door...
    • Premier Luxury One King Room

The beds we're really soft, not really my thing.

They had this great button which showed a light on your door for a do not disturb rather than having to put a hanger on the door. All bathroom products were Molton Brown too!

Exploding fist bump for this hotel!
    • Premier Luxury One King Room

Honestly ... other than the expensive mini bar and room service prices, everything was fabulous

Friendly and helpful staff, clean and comfy room, hallways and lobby were immaculate, we didn’t hear any noise in the hallways or nearby rooms, loved the bed and pillows, but Overall... LOCATION WAS PERFECT !! We attended an event at the Rogers Centre. Anything you need, is within a block or two of this hotel. We highly recommend!

Excellent location and room
    • Deluxe Queen/King Room

Location was excellent and the rooms were spotlessly clean. Room was well laid out and I appreciated the Frette towels, Molton Brown amenities, and the bathroom with its heated floors, deep tub, and lovely shower. Bed was very comfortable.

Excellent location to the market and Rogers Center is within...
    • Luxury One King Room

The AC in the room did not allow it to get cool enough. would not get below 76 degrees.

Excellent location to the market and Rogers Center is within walking distance for events

Very Relaxing
    • Luxury One King Room

There was nothing I didn't like. Everything met or exceeded expectations

The location is excellent. The staff were extremely accommodating and very nice. The rooms are comfortable and that's the most important thing.

Excellent location, clean and staff very helpful and friendly.
    • Luxury One King Room

The king size bed was wonderful but may be time to change mattress to new one. The firmness was lacking as when my partner moved I rolled into him and felt all movement when trying to sleep. I also thought parking was included but I must have missed that fine print. It was extra but just the convenience of having underground parking made the price tolerable. Hotel was pricey but we did book during peak season.

The room was very spacious, clean and nice. The hotel was right in the middle of everything. We were able to walk to the water front and restaurants and we went specifically for the theater which was a 5 min walk.

Last-minute booking as my previous booking got canceled just...
    • Luxury One King Room

Found unpleasant hairs on toilet and bedsheets :(

Last-minute booking as my previous booking got canceled just when I landed. Grateful to find a great place to stay for two nights to refresh and friendly staff got us upgraded. Amazing location - bars and restaurants in walking distance. Helpful staff. Comfy bed and spacious washroom.

The room was clean and had decor was nice.
    • Deluxe Queen/King Room

The safe did not work, the AC was not working to our liking, we set the temperature at 63 and it stayed at 76 so it was too hot for us to sleep comfortably at night. The coffee machine also did not work so we went to Starbucks down the street. The parking garage was also finicky for entering and leaving the parking but it ended up working out.

The room was clean and had decor was nice. We had a huge closet and bathroom. The bathroom had heated floors and plenty of room for 2 adults to walk around. The bath and shower was also very nice. All was nicely decorated.

Beautiful hotel with friendly staff in the best location.
    • Premier Luxury One King Room

The only issue was dry cleaning service. My shirts actually came back dirtier then when I gave them to them. This was a third party service they used but they definitely need to find another dry cleaners as the one they currently use is terrible.

This is one of the best hotels I've ever stayed in and my wife agreed. Very friendly staff and amazing concierge service. The room was nice and big and the bathroom was very nice. Was a great location in relation to everything we wanted to see.

From the second you walk in from the hustle and bustle of...
    • Luxury One King Room

I cannot think of anything.

From the second you walk in from the hustle and bustle of Toronto you are greeted by smiling faces. Once you get up to your room you can expect scents of a spa, bottled water on your nightstand and the music on low volume. The bed is excellent. The setup in the rooms is excellent. Nice TV, auto blinds, heated bathroom floors, high end bathrooms, robes, snacks and drinks available, nice fridge and overall thoughtfully decorated. We love it here.

The front desk service had left us the bad impression
    • Luxury One King Room

The girl with curly brown hair at the front desk talked to us impolitely with indifferent facial expressions when we checked in and out which made us not to stay with the hotel again.

The doorman and bellboy were very nice. Plus,the room is very clean

Great boutique hotel
    • Luxury One King Room

The gym is a little cramped. They say they have DVDs that can be borrowed at the front desk, but the selection is horrendous (would be better to just end that).

Excellent location. Friendly and helpful staff. Comfortable and clean room with a very nice bathroom. The sound proofing of the rooms seemed good, as we did not hear anything from neighbours. Easy to access this location from the Gardiner expressway -- makes coming and going easy without getting caught up in Toronto traffic.

I enjoyed it very much and would recommend the Soho
    • Luxury One King Room

Bed was like a cloud!! Love the room size and bathroom. Also quiet and decent air quality. Staff outstanding. Courteous and helpful. Gym great too and pool. Home away from home. Will return for TIFF.

Enjoyed my stay, I will return
    • Luxury One King Room

I thought the 5enses restaurant was overpriced. were glad to have good soup & salad & coffee when we arrived. Portions were small and came to $65.50 inc tax for 2 people. And I was still hungry :( $9.90 per day for WIFI was added to the bill as a standard charge (Hotel Facolity Fee). We didn’t use WIFI. other hotels provide free wifi in many cases.

The room was spacious and well appointed - exactly as shown on the booking photo. We asked for and enjoyed a quiet room. Staff were friendly and helpful. Concierge helped book a great spot for dinner. Hotel is in a great location for exploring downtown. Lots of great attractions and restaurants

Would come back in a heartbeat.
    • Luxury One King Room

Loved the open room and the amenities with the heated floor, power shades, balcony was unexpected. The mini bar was very expensive but nice to have the convenience there. Staff was very friendly and great breakfast buffet compared to most hotel breakfasts.

Would return!!
    • Deluxe Queen/King Room

The one area we were disappointed in was the parking situation. We checked in at 4 pm and were leaving the next morning at 10 ish and the cost to park was $40 with no other suggestions

Staff very friendly, hotel close to everything and room had everything and very clean!!

Giant room!
    • Luxury One King Room

Wifi continuous disconnected - called to get it fixed, but it never ended up working. Bed was soft - seems like it needs turning or replacing - we sunk into the middle.

Giant room! Clean and great location. Comfy couch! Heated bathroom floors A+++

Sleek modern and comfortable
    • Luxury One King Room

I really enjoyed the overall vibe of this sleek, modern hotel. The service and food for breakfast in the cafe was also excellent. For the weary traveller this is a sumptuous treat - and reasonable given what you get.

Rested and Relaxed.
    • Deluxe Queen/King Room

The bed was comfortable and the covers snuggled you. The bathroom had heated floors which was such a treat. The service was great and they really tried to accommodate any requests you may have.

Welcoming bolthole for exploring Toronto
    • Deluxe Queen/King Room

View over parking lot is a bit unfortunate but great location for bars and restaurants on King St a block away

Friendly staff, upgrade upon arrival, spacious bathroom and dressing area, Molton Brown goodies, coffee/tea/hot chocolate machine and capsules

Overall excellent
    • Deluxe Queen/King Room

Leisure facilities, they are somewhat basic. Small pool area. Breakfast, limited options available.

Comfort,cleanliness, friendly and helpful staff. Great location.

Overall, my stay was amazing, relaxing and joyful.
    • Luxury One King Room

A few minor things. One I didn't know how to close the main curtains at night until I found out much later behind the lamp there was a switch to it (I then also found out there was an info about it) perhaps making a bigger note more visible for the guest to see like placing it on the bed or TV. Which comes to my second minor thing, the shaded curtain I thought that too was operated by the switch but it wasn't It was done manually, if it wasn't ,meant to be done manually I certainly couldn't find the switch for it.

The bed was amazing! Never have i slept so well when away from home. The bathroom, another breathtaking view, the deep bathtub was amazing after a long day. It was exactly what I needed. The food from the restaurants (Luckee and Wahlburgers) were superb! Both very flavourful, alright prices and both amazing services. I also enjoyed my brief moment in the work out room and the pool. Loved every minute of it.

Definitely one of my most favourite hotels!
    • Deluxe Queen/King Room

The hotel, though located pretty closely to the inner city area, is not as close to a subway as I’d originally thought (around 10-15 min walk). However, the street cars (like a tram) are just around the corner, so transportation is quite convenient. The lighting in the room could be a little better. The WiFi can also be super slow at times, but we still managed without too much trouble.

Let me start with “WOW!”! What a lovely, cosy, friendly, and modern hotel! Upon arriving, the staff greeted us very warmly and gave us a very informative introduction to the hotel. Our room was amazing! It was spacious, extremely clean (one of the cleanest!), modern, with lots of storage space, and very well-designed. The bathroom was very luxurious, as the entire room is marbled, plus it has a floor-heating! The shower was fantastic, the bath tub was large, and the sink area has loads of room for all your toiletries and more. Our bed was large, cosy and comfortable. The duvet was super fluffy and warm - perfect for the winter! The wifi was free, although it could get a little slow at times. TV has a good selection. The staff were all very helpful. We also enjoyed the room service and dining in the Chinese restaurant on the ground floor. Although located around the downtown area, it’s not exactly in the centre and is around 10-15 min walk away from the nearest subway station, but the street cars can be found just around the corner. There are also plenty of cafes, supermarkets, restaurants, and convenient stores near by. Overall, we were super impressed by this hotel and would gladly recommend it to anyone who asks! Would definitely return again!

Friendly staff, great rooms and quiet location on the fringe.
    • Luxury One King Room

If they actually recognized your presence in the breakfast restaurant and decided to serve you; needs work!

Friendly staff, great rooms and quiet location on the fringe.

The perfect stay in a wonderful city

Absolutely nothing!!

This hotel is simply awesome. Amazing service I can hardly expect to get in any 5-star hotel in Europe. The concierge service done by Mr. Lanfranco and his team was one of the best i have experienced in my whole life and I travel quite a lot. The whole staff was so amazing, thank you so much I will return soon! The rooms are spacious with beautiful bathrooms and comfortable beds. Just great.

My husband and I planned a little getaway and were extremely...
    • Premier Luxury One King Room

My husband and I planned a little getaway and were extremely impressed with the room layout, cleanliness, comfort and overall appeal. We will definitely be returning!!

Great Hotel!
    • Luxury One King Room

Great location, 5 minute walk to Toronto hot spots. The staff were friendly, courteous and professional. The room was spacious and spotless...bonus of having Molton Brown toiletries! This hotel will definitely be our ' go to' hotel in Toronto!

Bed extremely comfortable, luxurious surroundings at...
    • Deluxe Queen/King Room

Bed extremely comfortable, luxurious surroundings at reasonable price (at least through our booking.com reservation), before arriving back at hotel at end of day, water and ice delivered, bed turned down, classical music turned on the radio, heated bathroom floor turned on. And could not hear anything from the rooms adjacent. An oasis.

A great night out.
    • Premier Luxury One King Room

The bathroom could have been cleaner.

The upgrade to a suite did not hurt, but dealing with the staff was a pleasure they were friendly and professional. There was a small problem wth the seal on the tub drain, even though it was past midnight staff were able to source a part and replace it within 10 minutes.

It was a pleasure staying here, accomadations were great.
    • Deluxe Queen/King Room

I would change nothing, maybe a bit over priced but other than that superb.

The bed and the bathroom were great, Room felt clean after removing shoes. Felt like home.

Fantastic hotel and staff!!
    • Deluxe Queen/King Room

We loved everything about our stay in this hotel, from the fabulous bathroom with heated floors and rails to the comfy bed and luxury furniture. The staff was super friendly and helpful and upon learning that it was our 20th anniversary, sent us some delicious chocolate covered strawberries! The design of the room was great with a separate dressing area and coffee/bar area. Location was fantastic with shops, bars and restarants within easy walking distance. This is really a super hotel!

Will stay again!
    • Deluxe Queen/King Room

I was upgraded to a more spacious room and it was fantastic. I would highly recommend this hotel. The staff goes above and beyond and the location is terrific too!

Luxurious stay
    • Deluxe Queen/King Room

I had problems getting my wifi signal stable, maybe because I was in a far room. Also, I was right next to the ice machine which made a lot of noise but thankfully no one got ice late at night.

Beautiful hotel, large spacious and luxurious room, and well lit at night. The Chinese restaurant was amazing! Very attentive staff. I definitely enjoyed my stay.

The room size was excellent and also very modern with all...
    • Deluxe Queen/King Room

The room size was excellent and also very modern with all the facilities you would want. Lovely large bathroom and underfloor heating etc. One of the nicest hotels I've stayed in in the region

Another great stay at your hotel. Thank you.

no complaints.

This was our second stay so again very happy with the room. You gave us an upgrade so pleasant surprise too. Also, it just feels so comfortable and roomy and love coming in at night with the music on, bed drawn, etc. You also allowed us to register and park ahead of checkin which we so appreciated as we were going to a Jays game that day.

Overall a great stay and would recommend.
    • Deluxe Queen/King Room

The breakfast service could have been a bit better - they have a somewhat unusual buffer set up which means you are limited in certain items like toast (which doesn't make much sense).

The facilites are excellent. What you would expect from a 5 star hotel.

The rooms were very nice!
    • Luxury One King Room

staff was annoying, you couldn't even feel comfortable enough bringing up some friends to have some drinks. they ask everyone who comes in and out.. like I paid for the room back off

The rooms were very nice!

One of the best Hotels We've ever been!!
    • Premier Luxury One King Room

Upon arrival they charge you an authorisation of 45% more than the total cost of the reservation in your credit card as a guarantee deposit. Few days after having checked out this temporary charge is removed though and they charge the correct amount. This is something usually seen among hotel chains, however, be advised to have enough limit on your credit card

The hotel has an excellent location at downtown Toronto, just near CN tower, which could be seen from our room. The quality of the rooms is outstanding and full of details: marble bathroom with floor heating, impressive and comfortable king size bed, automatic drapes, two complimentary bottles f water daily, classical music starts playing when entering the room, modern decoration, as well as the incredible attention of the staff. Definitely is worth every penny. If your are seeking accommodation in Toronto, this hotel is a must in your list!

First-time fun in Toronto!
    • Premier Luxury One King Room

Car parking was somewhat confusing as to where hotel guests could park.

Great location for Blue Jays game and other downtown amenities. Staff very courteous and helpful. Room was very luxurious, including remote control drapes and lights.

Nice hotel for couples.
    • Luxury One King Room

Sen5se restaurant was slow in waiting on us. We had to force them to give us service.

staff was excellent . Facility was nice. Heated floors in bathroom was a bonus. Turn down service was nice.

It was the best!
    • Deluxe Queen/King Room

We stayed on a Monday night and the restaurant was not open but there were many eating places to eat within walking distance. Also they did have room service.

The room was the best that I have ever stayed in. I loved the large bathroom with the walk in shower and the bath tub. The separate bedroom was great and the living room with the windows on two sides was great. I loved the drapes that closed by pushing a button on the wall. So cool! It was true luxury!

Great household service
    • Luxury One King Room

Very nice room and bathroom, large and luxury. They pass twice per day for the room service, before evening they place two bottles of water and the weather forecast for the following day.

Great Stay at Soho!
    • Luxury One King Room

$18.99 to rent a movie...way too much money. The breakfast at the restaurant, while delicious was not worth the money.

The room was amazing, so comfortable. We were there to see a Jays game and our daughter fell ill. We ended up having to stay in the room the whole time and it was a pleasure. The staff was excellent, friendly, accommodating and went more than the extra mile from the moment we arrived. We would absolutely stay again.

Amazingly friendly/helpful staff.
    • Luxury One King Room

When traveling, we stay at hotels with pools. Our two year old loves to swim. The pool and hot tub at the Soho Metro were beautiful to look at but the saline solution in the pool burned our eyes. My vision was affected for 6 hours and Charlie was screaming/crying in pain for an hour afterwards. Other than that, it was the perfect stay.

Amazingly friendly/helpful staff.

Great Stay!
    • Luxury One King Room

We really can't think of anything that would have improved our stay.

Our room was pure luxury, beyond our expectations! We felt very spoiled with every little "extra" in the suite...we hated to leave! We were able to walk everywhere. We have already told friends and spoken highly of our stay at the SoHo. Staff was friendly, parking was convenient and we could easily go to our car whenever we needed. The entire experience at the SoHo made our trip even more enjoyable and memorable!

• Reviewed: 25 May 2017

Awesome stay at the SoHo
    • Premier Luxury One King Room

The bed was super comfy, spacious room and beautiful bathroom. The Molten Brown bath products were an added bonus- lovely product. Staff were so friendly and efficient! Loved our stay!!!

Luxury! Planning another trip just to come back
    • Luxury One King Room

From the moment you walk into his hotel you are greeted by incredibly friendly staff. The entire stay was perfect! We had a luxury king room with a bathroom that was gorgeous and even included heated floors. We chose this hotel specifically because it had the availability of luxury smoking rooms which were so clean you wouldn't have known it. The young man that held the door upon arriving brought our bags up to the room for us and offered to give us a tour of our room. We decided to say yes and he showed us the room and all the secret gadgets...bedside auto curtain switch and do not disturb button. We loved the room so much we decided to relax for the whole evening and push our aquarium visit to the next day....which is only a quick 2 block walk from the hotel. We went outside the hotel to the Whalburgers in the building. So delicious! The Tv in the room was large and we watched HBO with our food :) We went for an early swim the next day in their pool & hot tub. So relaxing and we had the whole pool to ourselves. The most wonderful stay of our entire trip! Our hotel in Niagara Falls couldn't even compare

Beautiful boutique hotel with attention to detail
    • Deluxe Queen/King Room

Closest subway station is 10+ minute walk from hotel.

Bathrooms, linens and bed, amenities, wifi, safe in-room, friendly efficient front-desk staff and security of building, excellent housekeeping staff.

• Reviewed: 9 April 2017

Great rooms - good work desk, good light, great bathroom...
    • Luxury One King Room

install a rowing machine (Concept or water rower) in the gym.

Great rooms - good work desk, good light, great bathroom (under-floor heating a bonus), great TV, great coffee

Can't wait to go back
    • Deluxe Queen/King Room

My wife loved the bathroom - heated floor, amenities, deep tub, awesome shower. Our room was upgraded at check in which was a nice surprise. Were able to walk to the theatre, restaurants and Kensington market. One of the best hotel stays I have experienced.

• Reviewed: 14 March 2017

The bed and the cleanliness of the hotel were superb.
    • Luxury One King Room

Paying for parking was an inconvenience. $35 a day is a lot of parking. Already paying over $350 for night, paying an extra $70 for parking for two days in just not acceptable.

The bed and the cleanliness of the hotel were superb. The check in was very quick and the hotel staff were able to cater to our needs.

Great overall experience at Soho Met.
    • Luxury One King Room

Shower head didn't work. I wished I could control the lighting better. (Ie. only have the lights over the painting in dimly)

The bathroom was beautiful...

• Reviewed: 26 February 2017

Beautiful Room
    • Luxury One King Room

A little surprised at the size of the room, the pictures made it look bigger.

The bathroom was beautiful and had heated floors. There was an Apple dock for my phone. Restaurants were within walking distance. Very clean and luxurious.

• Reviewed: 10 February 2017

Beautiful place, service lacks class
    • Deluxe Queen/King Room

Staff was snooty. Man working at gym/pool was rude. Acting superior doesn't lend a classy touch, it just ruins the experience for guests. They should all go for a visit to the Shangrila and see how service is done.

Room and bathroom especially were beautiful.

• Reviewed: 6 February 2017

Everything was fantastic until we ordered room service.
    • Deluxe Queen/King Room

We ordered room service - 2 beers + dim sum. 20 min later nothing had arrived and we called back. Nothing arrived after the second call - on the third call we found out we couldn't order dim sum for another 4 hours because the restaurant wasn't open yet and the person taking the order did not know this and did not investigate why it was taking so long for our order!! We finally received our beer and had a delicious (and quite over-priced) grilled cheese sandwich. The front desk staff were very apologetic when they heard about our experience.

Everything was fantastic until we ordered room service....

• Reviewed: 13 January 2017

Comfortable bed, large spacious room .
    • Luxury One King Room

The fire alarm at 8am in the morning was a jolt to the system after a late night...lol

Comfortable bed, large spacious room . Heated bathroom floor and friendly helpfull staff

• Reviewed: 5 January 2017

Gorgeous room, nicely appointed.
    • Deluxe Queen/King Room

Staff were helpful but cool (not warm and friendly). The cafe downstairs for breakfast was uninspired and Walburgers (the burger option in the hotel) was disgusting. That said, there are many local places to eat outside of the hotel.

Gorgeous room, nicely appointed. Very clean, great location, convenient parking. Perfect for a Toronto vacation or business trip. Lovely pool and gym.

• Reviewed: 19 December 2016

Location , Cleanliness, and Staff were all very good.
    • Deluxe Queen/King Room

Early morning Fire Alarm that had everyone going to the outside of the building, without a chance to get to the lobby. This type of Hotel really needs to have a way to get to the front desk without using the elevators or walking outside. Elevators were not working after the fire alarm, this created an issue to bring bags to checkout, we had to exit just like a fire exit and walk around the outside of the building to get back to the lobby.

Location , Cleanliness, and Staff were all very good.

• Reviewed: 11 December 2016

Back to Soho after 11 years!
    • Luxury One King Room

The very old workout equipment in the Fitness room.

I like everything about the Soho except the equipment in the fitness room, prior to this trip the last time I stayed at Soho was Jan 2005 and they had the same equipment then as now,it needs an upgrade terribally.

• Reviewed: 11 December 2016

Great location with first class rooms
    • Luxury One King Room

Real problem checking in. Forgot my credit cards. Thought I would be sleeping in the street till my daughter arrived to pay for the hotel plus extras with her credit card. Desk Attendant was very stubborn.

Heated marble floors were great,

• Reviewed: 8 December 2016

amazing hotel, awesome staff, but expect your eggs swimming in oil
    • Deluxe Queen/King Room

Breakfast was horrendous. Most disgusting oily eggs I ever ate, gross sausages. Was better off going to chez Cora and not getting heartburn. Gross.

Everything, particularly the staff.

• Reviewed: 6 December 2016

Cozy, comfortable stay!

We liked everything!

The heated bathroom floor. The room layout and light wood...very cozy. The beds were super comfortable. We'll definitely be coming back!!

• Reviewed: 14 November 2016

Very comfortable hotel
    • Luxury One King Room

Main room was a little small, but I was in a basic. Front desk staff were not super smiley but still very helpful. Prices as advertised on the hotel's website were more than I'd want to pay, but I got a better deal on Booking.com

Beautiful room. Loved the heated bathroom floor, complimentary robes, and soaker tub. View of the CN Tower was great.

• Reviewed: 27 October 2016

We found our favorite hotel, SoHo Metropolitan Hotel, for the 3rd time when we visited Toronto.
    • Luxury One King Room

The hotel is a little far from the metro station. The wash basin in the room is so shallow that water splashes.

The room is so clean. The WiFi fee in the room was included though Booking.com web writes the fee is charged.

• Reviewed: 4 October 2016

Very close to Union Station, only $6.
    • Deluxe Queen/King Room

Parking $8 for 30min!? Not so cheap. Parked in the street for an hour for free! Pillows were too hard for our liking. We were too tired to ask for softer ones.

Very close to Union Station, only $6. The food at the restaurant was very good. They checked us in earlier than 3.

Wow!
    • Luxury One King Room

The bed and bed linen were out of this world. The bathroom stunning. All sparkling clean. Fantastic hotel.

The downtown locations close to Theatre District.
    • Luxury One King Room

The downtown locations close to Theatre District. Comfort and Modern feel to the room. Easiness of the checkin process.

• Reviewed: 5 September 2018

Great location for Rogers centre and theatres

Extensive work being done on 4th floor we our room was