2. Canada hotel reviews
  3. Alberta hotel reviews
  4. Banff hotel reviews
  5. Reviews of The Hidden Ridge Resort

Reviews of The Hidden Ridge Resort This rating is a reflection of how the property compares to the industry standard when it comes to price, facilities and services available. It's based on a self-evaluation by the property. Use this rating to help choose your stay!

901 Hidden Ridge Way Box 1070, T1L 1H8 Banff, Canada

#34 of 46 hotels in Banff

Read more– opens a dialog box

• Reviewed: December 17, 2018

Very cute apartment style condos, fridge stove and oven.
    • Deluxe One-Bedroom Apartment 2 Queens

It was over priced for being out of town centre. They don’t provide enough towels/ dishrags or soap for guests.o

Very cute apartment style condos, fridge stove and oven. Swimming area is beautiful and can fit a lot of people! Dog friendly is a HUGE bonus

• Reviewed: December 17, 2018

Asked Front desk for a axe to make smaller pieces of wood...

The wood was a bit big.

Asked Front desk for a axe to make smaller pieces of wood they did not have an axe. But the grounds keep had a box of smaller pieces at my door in 10 min. Excellent service.

• Reviewed: December 14, 2018

As a travel agent , I wasn’t very impressed with the 1 bedroom deluxe condo.
    • Deluxe One-Bedroom Apartment 2 Queens

Everything outdated , old and worn. Small bathroom .Cold and drafty . You could see outside with the gap between the wall and the door. TV didn’t work that well.

• Reviewed: December 13, 2018

Perfect Banff hotel with friendly service, spacious rooms and hot tubs with the best view ever!
    • Deluxe One-Bedroom Apartment 2 Queens

The staff were extremely helpful and informative. The extra free services such as DVD and board-game loans made the stay extra homey, exactly what was needed after a day in the snow. The free tea, coffee and hot chocolate was wonderful. The kitchenette was the perfect size for cooking a few good meals over our stay. Housekeeping was always perfect.

• Reviewed: December 11, 2018

Cozy, well equipped rooms and an awesome hot tube with a view. We really enjoyed out stay!
    • Deluxe One-Bedroom Apartment 1 Queen

While the location is a bit far for the centre of town, the public bus drivers were reliable, friendly and helpful.

Love how cozy the rooms are. Having a fire place and free wood made for some great evenings in. Hot tub is in the most beautiful spot! Could have sat there all night!

• Reviewed: December 10, 2018

• Deluxe One-Bedroom Apartment 1 Queen

No complaints at all. Beautiful time at Hidden ridge.

Great location. Great service. Loved the wood burning fire place. Hot tub was amazing. Will be back! Great view from our room!!!

• Reviewed: December 6, 2018

I was very disappointed.
    • Deluxe One-Bedroom Apartment 1 Queen

I am comparing this to my stay in January. This stay was terrible. I booked a mountain view room and we saw the building across from us. Not much of a view. When we asked to switch rooms we were told they were all closed for deep cleaning. The fire kept going as long as the bedroom window was open. That defeats the purpose of having a fire. The fridge wasn't level so the door scraped across the carpet every time you opened it. The stove wasn't level. When the sweeper went by he blew all the garbage off the street which included a used diaper and coffee cup. Room 125 is NOT an upgrade, if anything it was a down grade.

I really like the natural wood burning fireplace.

• Reviewed: December 5, 2018

Good view and amazing staff
    • Deluxe One-Bedroom Apartment 1 Queen

The deposit wait ,it's been a week already since my stay and my deposit wasn't returned yet . The staff who checked my room told me everyrhing was ok

Good view and amazing staff

• Reviewed: December 5, 2018

Love it!
    • Deluxe One-Bedroom Apartment 1 Queen

I didnt like the people above us as they were very loud and that we were not allowed to being alcohol out in the hot tub to relax

Love it! The hot tub was nice and warm. The people where so friendly and kind.

• Reviewed: December 4, 2018

Avoid bottom rooms or all rooms for that matter
    • Deluxe One-Bedroom Apartment 2 Queens

Very outdated. You can see the dirt on the walls , doors ,tiles in bathroom etc. Can hear the people walking around upstairs or they were having a rearranging contest with the outdated furniture upstairs. At one point there was a bug flying around in the bedroom. Sheets didn’t fit the bed properly causing them to constantly fall off exposing the mattress that should have been thrown out 10 years ago. Draft coming from window in bedroom making it very cold night even with the heat on. Fire place doors broken. Ceiling in bathroom was disgusting and water damaged. Carpets were disgusting burn holes and stains all over them. The seal on the door was broken causing the cold air to get in.. the list could go on I will not be coming back.

• Reviewed: November 29, 2018

I liked the room.
    • Two-Bedroom Apartment - Loft 3 Queens

It would be nice if people from other hotels were not allowed into the hot tub and pools. It made it very busy and stopped paying customers from using.. Also would be nice if you added extra parking. The one night, there was nowhere to park.

I liked the room. It was clean.

• Reviewed: November 24, 2018

It was perfect the whole stay
    • Deluxe One-Bedroom Apartment 2 Queens

My friends had never been there before and they loved it as much as I do. They were surprized at the quick response when we complained about something. They will now take there family and friends there.

• Reviewed: November 19, 2018

All in all an awesome trip
    • Two-Bedroom Apartment - Loft 3 Queens

The sauna was under construction. We were looking forward to that as I have stayed here before and spent a lot of time in there. There are also not very many cooking utensils provided.

Cabins are cozy and spacious. Hot tub has beautiful views.

• Reviewed: November 16, 2018

Fine for one night, bring your own pillow!
    • Deluxe One-Bedroom Apartment 1 Queen

Our room was very ran down, we found the carpet dirty and the bedding very out of date and over used! It took us over an hour to get the tv working and when we called the front desk we were told we would have to wait for maintenance in the morning which we were checking out in the morning...Pointless!!! Most all electronics in the room we connected with multiple extension chords, it felt a little unsafe and a fire hazard!!

The pool was beautiful and clean! We picked to resort since the hot springs were closed! We wanted to enjoy a quick dip before bed! Take note that there were lots a kids in the pool even at 9:30-10pm.

• Reviewed: November 15, 2018

We enjoyed the wood burning fireplace in our room, as well...
    • Deluxe One-Bedroom Apartment 1 Queen

The room was dated, and could use a fresh coat of paint. The bathroom ceiling was discoloured and in need of repair above the bath tub.

We enjoyed the wood burning fireplace in our room, as well as the outdoor hot tub and fire pit. The room was small but well appointed.

• Reviewed: November 14, 2018

Awesome location with great views.
    • Premier Two-Bedroom Apartment with Games Room - Loft 3 Queens

Games room needs work. Wii didn’t work, hockey table puck continually became stuck and hide a bed was so poor we had to take the horrible mattress off to use on the floor.

Awesome location with great views. Lots of space and a great kitchen.

• Reviewed: November 14, 2018

The space was perfect for 4 teenagers and 2 adults, with a...
    • Deluxe One-Bedroom Apartment 2 Queens

The stuffing in the duvets shifted a lot so that areas of the blanket was like sleeping under only a sheet while others had all the stuffing. The parking was a little chaotic, especially to load and unload in front of your apartment but there was underground parking available.

The space was perfect for 4 teenagers and 2 adults, with a kitchen, full bathroom and a half bath in the loft. The price was good in comparison to other hotels in town. The location of the hotel was a little far from town but a shuttle was provided to bring guests to and from town every 40 minutes. The mountain views were beautiful, especially from the infinity pool like hot tubs and outdoor seating area. The fire going next to the hot tub was a nice touch. It was very quiet, we never heard a thing from anyone outside our apartment.

• Reviewed: November 13, 2018

I booked a 4-floors suite, it’s close to the lobby which is...
    • Premier Two-Bedroom Apartment with Games Room - Loft 3 Queens

I booked a 4-floors suite, it’s close to the lobby which is convenient and also great value. Great location 5 minuets driving to Banff town. The hot tub is wonderful with unbeatable Mountain View. And the staffs were friendly and helpful.

• Reviewed: November 13, 2018

Very enjoyable and lovely view
    • Deluxe One-Bedroom Apartment 1 Queen

Room was a little dirty (leftover bits on the floor/wrappers etc from previous people). Otherwise was clean.

we enjoyed the hot pool at sunset. Staff were friendly and helpful. Didn't have trouble getting a parking spot in the complex. Wonderful hiking trails just out the front door.

• Reviewed: November 12, 2018

I'm sure there's better bang for your buck out there!
    • Two-Bedroom Apartment - Loft 4 Queens

Our room was in bad repair. Lamps were broken, the dryer didn't work, the kitchen was poorly equiped, railing were loose and one toilet didn't flush. The parking there is a free-for-all and very crowded. There were empty alcohol containers all over the hot tub area. What a mess!

It's situated in a beautiful location, the view from the hot tub is astounding, if not slightly ruined by the high fence. Our room allowed enough space for two families to spread out. It was a nice way to spend a "night in".

• Reviewed: November 11, 2018

Hidden Ridge Resort
    • Deluxe One-Bedroom Apartment 2 Queens

We love that they have an outdoor pool/hot tub over looking the mountains! Love the wood fire place in the room! Beautiful place for a family to stay!

• Reviewed: November 9, 2018

Went with husband to have relaxing time alone. Got very little sleep due to terrible bed
    • Deluxe One-Bedroom Apartment 1 Queen

The bed should have been thrown out 10 years ago! We travel lots and most lumpy,uncomfortable bed ever! Bathroom had black mould on roof and bathroom tiles . Toilet was disgusting. Whole place very dusty_ lamps etc hide a bed couch cushions were so flat couldn’t sit on couch. . Hot tub was under construction ( one of main reasons we picked this place). Pillows inside cases were all stained and dirty. Whole place gets smoky when using fireplace as not vented properly.

The wood burning fireplace and kitchen.

• Reviewed: November 5, 2018

Staying their is a good place
    • Deluxe One-Bedroom Apartment - Loft 3 Queens

I think nothing the place is perfect

I like the place and near ever where u go like going downtown u can ride in a bus going Banfff only how many minutes to drive

• Reviewed: November 4, 2018

My favourite place in Banff
    • Deluxe One-Bedroom Apartment 1 Queen

Not walking distance to the Banff Ave but worth it for the views your get from your room and hot tub. Also your room key is a bus pass and the bus takes you right down to Banff ave. Bring all of your old newspapers from home because they will provide firewood and kindling but no paper (kindling hidden in parking garage).

This is my what..7th time staying at the Hidden Ridge? It’s a wonderful place and great for big groups. I’ve done everything from romantic weekends with my boyfriend to bachelorette parties and my 30th birthday day. They staff are very tolerant of large groups. Best of all... doggy friendly. I’m a sucker for dog friendly resorts.

• Reviewed: October 30, 2018

Romantic, enchanting and cozy.
    • Deluxe One-Bedroom Apartment - Loft 3 Queens

Our stay could have been longer and our patio deck was very dirty which made it not as enjoyable to be on.

I loved the hot tub, it was super magical. The entire room was amazing, the fireplace it was all so special. The other treat was the dog-friendly accommodation, they even provided bowls, a toy and a big comfy bed!

• Reviewed: October 24, 2018

Wouldn’t go back
    • Deluxe One-Bedroom Apartment 1 Queen

It was very tired and dated. It was dark and dingey. In the kitchenette 3 out of the 4 hot plates were not fitted properly. It actually sparked out causing a loud bang and smoke when it was turned off. We could hear the occupants above and right outside our window at 2.30am! The pool area was full and not all children were supervised! My 21yr old likened the place to a fraternity house! Although it was thanks giving weekend! We were very disappointed and only stayed one night instead of two.

The bed was comfortable. The accommodation was clean.

• Reviewed: October 24, 2018

6.0
    the outdoor hotpools were so lovely, that was a main draw...
    • Deluxe One-Bedroom Apartment 1 Queen

i was upset because it was a cold night and my heating did not work through out the night, because i was sleeping I didnt really notice until the morning, the front desk staff i dealt with was very rude to me and just shrugged it off, i did reach out to the manager Jason and he was extra accommodating and felt bad for the lack of heat, because of his care, i will visit the property again!

the outdoor hotpools were so lovely, that was a main draw for me in choosing your property, for my check in the front staff were wonderful

• Reviewed: October 23, 2018

The stunning views from the hot tub
    • Deluxe One-Bedroom Apartment 2 Queens

Disappointed that some of the facilities were not working and we weren't told about it when we booked or when we checked in. Also, some of the decor was battered and falling apart which I didn't expect for me the price we paid.

The stunning views from the hot tub

• Reviewed: October 22, 2018

We have stayed at Hidden Ridge in the past and will definitely make it another choice in the future
    • Deluxe One-Bedroom Apartment 1 Queen

The people upstairs. They were quite noisy, and at 3:30am we finally called security. They addressed the concern immediately and contacted the occupants immediately. Much appreciated.

The seclusion, not being located directly in town is our preference. Lot's of trails around the property to take in scenery and get exercise.

Great Place to Stay
    • Deluxe One-Bedroom Apartment 1 Queen

They did put us in a pet friendly room even though we don't have pets. I didn't really care but did find it odd especially if we would of had allergies or something.

Love the outside hot tub and mountain view!!

Probably not next time.
    • Deluxe One-Bedroom Apartment 1 Queen

From the pictures, I expected a room with a view of the valley. That view was available from the communal hot tub. I had a downstairs unit with noisy upstairs neighbors and a view of pine trees. The room smelled strongly of room deodorant and when I made a fire in the fireplace the wood was so green my clothes came home smelling like smoke.

I liked that my room key was useful as a bus pass into town. I liked that Discover Banff Tours picked me up from my hotel.

• Reviewed: October 21, 2018

Nic place and relaxing after you figure wverything out on your own
    • Deluxe One-Bedroom Apartment - Loft 3 Queens

Staff member at check in not rhat friendly.it would of been nice to know when booking the sauna was not working or jets in hot rubs not working .We came to this resort for them and were not told.Also it would be nice tobtell us at check in about forewood,May ches,kindling,where ice is,dvd player.I had to make several trips to desk to get them.If someone told you when you check in wiuld be helpful instead of wasting time going back and forth.Finally revieved dvd ayer,hecwas veey friendly and helpful .You should put in website that hot tib snd sauna are not woeking,we were not gappy,as well as many others we talked to

Great view,fireplave,comfy bed,walking trails ,can cook in condo

• Reviewed: October 15, 2018

Lovely location.
    • Deluxe One-Bedroom Apartment 1 Queen

We sadly heard the people upstairs the entire 24 hours. The microwave was broken, kitchen tap dripped, very dated dark apartment. The apartment did smell like a fire pit although the fire was nice. We won’t return although it was very busy it wasn’t for us.

Lovely location.

• Reviewed: October 13, 2018

Tv in bedroom, fireplace in living room.
    • Deluxe One-Bedroom Apartment 1 Queen

Not soundproof at all. We could hear people talking outside, upstairs. Snoring from upstairs kept us up for two nights.

Tv in bedroom, fireplace in living room. Staff were flexible with when to come and clean the room.

• Reviewed: October 8, 2018

I liked the hot tub and scenery
    • Deluxe One-Bedroom Apartment 2 Queens

The room was uncomfortable, couch and bed were not comfy. The pictures and the accommodations didn’t match in my opinion

I liked the hot tub and scenery

• Reviewed: October 6, 2018

Banff was fun
    • Deluxe One-Bedroom Apartment 2 Queens

Parking. We had a rooftop carrier so could not park underground. Had to walk a long way with four children. There should be one dedicated parking stall per condo.

Great set up for a family

• Reviewed: September 28, 2018

Awesome! Wonderful staff, views and resort.
    • Premier Two-Bedroom Apartment with Games Room - Loft 3 Queens

Better stocked kitchen, utensils, broiler pan.

Off the beaten path and away from the Banff townsite. Shuttle service was provided which was wonderful considering how busy it gets.

• Reviewed: September 26, 2018

Very nice facilities...would stay there again.
    • Deluxe One-Bedroom Apartment - Loft 3 Queens

The fireplace had a broken door. Our heat wouldnt work in the room but they fixed it. It would have been nice if there had been kindling in the room to start a fire...had to walk down to lobby in the snow to get it.

The beds were comfy...the rooms nice.

• Reviewed: September 24, 2018

Very pleasant stay; good hot shower and comfortable bed after days hiking were much appreciated.
    • Deluxe One-Bedroom Apartment 1 Queen

Quite pricey compared to similar places we have stayed. We were self-catering and could have used more pans; also there were no larger dishes for cooking things in microwave, only metal bowls. A bit overshadowed by trees so brighter electric lighting would have been good (e.g. LED bulbs).

Very comfortable bed. Plenty of space for the two of us in one-bedroomed apartment. Apartment was cleaned daily. Staffed lobby on site to deal with any problems promptly and efficiently. Pleasant site among trees. Great places to visit and hike nearby in the Banff area.

• Reviewed: September 24, 2018

That the property was in the forezt
    • Deluxe One-Bedroom Apartment 1 Queen

Couldn't lower the heat in the unit. No option to use a blanket instead of doona. The cold pool Couldn't be used.

That the property was in the forezt

• Reviewed: September 17, 2018

The Banff area is stunning & the food available was top notch
    • Two-Bedroom Apartment - Loft 3 Queens

We were travelling with somebody with mobility problems. The stairs were steep & there wasn't a toilet on the same level as the social areas. This made it very difficult for her.

The beds were comfy & the area was beautiful.

• Reviewed: September 14, 2018

I got the one room apartment loft and there was plenty space...

Parking is small

I got the one room apartment loft and there was plenty space for my group of 6 adults and 2 kids. Very mice accommodation. The pool has a great view of the mountain!

• Reviewed: September 13, 2018

the place we stayed in is so spacious and love the hot tub.
    • Premier Two-Bedroom Apartment with Games Room - Loft 3 Queens

the weather really sucks. the weather at night and early morning is too cold. it pretty much rain all through out our stay. thats the only thing I didn't like.

the place we stayed in is so spacious and love the hot tub. it's like living by the mountain. the scenic view is so breath taking

• Reviewed: September 11, 2018

Dissapoining
    • Two-Bedroom Apartment - Loft 3 Queens

We had stayed there about 9 years ago and it has gone down hill. Worn furniture and finishes, not worth the high cost. No paper towels in the kitchen?? How much does that cost VS what you are charging. Stay elsewhere.

• Reviewed: September 10, 2018

The place is beautiful, somewhat "hidden" behind...
    • Deluxe One-Bedroom Apartment 2 Queens

Bonfire smell from somewhere outside.

The place is beautiful, somewhat "hidden" behind the road. The bus to town is very convenient and free with hotel pass, you get on route 2 bus right in front of the hotel yellow gate, it will take you downhill to the traffic road and very soon you are in town; but when you get back, you either get off at the fork where there is a hotel sign on the road and walk up to the hotel (bring a flash light if you are coming back after dark) or be prepared for a long ride back to the hotel yellow gate bus stop. Overall, our condo had everything we needed for a two-nigh stay. A nice choice for us.

• Reviewed: September 9, 2018

one of the best hotels we have stayed in
    • Two-Bedroom Apartment - Loft 3 Queens

this is by far one of the most unique places to stay. kitchen was well stocked. beds were very comfortable. great views of the mountains, staff very helpful. free fire wood but had a fire ban when we were there.

• Reviewed: September 3, 2018

Nice place for a family stay.
    • Deluxe One-Bedroom Apartment - Loft 3 Queens

The door of the bathroom on the 2nd floor makes too much noise while using, it wakes people up...

The loft is nice, the staff is helpful. The hot tub looks super nice and I regret that i didn't have time to use it...

• Reviewed: August 20, 2018

Nice family resort, easy access to Downtown Banff
    • Two-Bedroom Apartment - Loft 3 Queens

It was a bit noisy at times - because there was no air con we had to open our windows - it was only late at night (People talking loudly) or early in the morning (Crows, bins being emptied, children).

Apartment layout was really good, and it felt home from home. Kitchen was very well equipped and the beds were nice and comfy. They had a free shuttle service to downtown Banff which was quick and easy to use.

• Reviewed: August 17, 2018

Spacious living area and comfy bed with plenty of space and...
    • Deluxe One-Bedroom Apartment 1 Queen

In room storage space could have been a little better but still enough room for most, and more lights I’m sure it would be fine and cozy in the winter but in the summer it was a little dim in the kitchen area.

Spacious living area and comfy bed with plenty of space and good cooking facilities, washing mashies were in the main lobby and were good value and did a good job. Staff couldn’t have been more helpful and did more than anyone could ask, bike rentals at the hotel was a bonus as well and the great pool! Plus the hotel pass covers all Roam bus journeys making it free to gat around all of Banff.

• Reviewed: August 17, 2018

Location just outside of town with free (public) transport...
    • Two-Bedroom Apartment - Loft 4 Queens

No downside, although décor was a bit tired in places

Location just outside of town with free (public) transport to avoid costly parking charges, plenty of room for our party of 6

• Reviewed: August 16, 2018

The location was very convenient to get to town, short drive...
    • Deluxe One-Bedroom Apartment 2 Queens

The apartment did not seem that clean. The price seemed quite high, but I guess Banff is expensive.

The location was very convenient to get to town, short drive or a bus in front. The hot tub and pool had a beautiful view. It was nice to have a kitchen to cook in. It was also nice to have laundry facilities available.

• Reviewed: August 16, 2018

Nice stay great location but place is tired for the money.
    • Deluxe One-Bedroom Apartment - Loft 3 Queens

The property is tired and needs reinvestment. Things are breaking down and getting dated. Couches worn out. Rooms need work and paint. Bedding is dated.

Location is excellent in Tunnel Mountain area of Banff. Close drive, walk or shuttle to everything. Kids loved the hot tub. We loved the bike rentals. Room was very functional.

• Reviewed: August 16, 2018

Acceptable given popularity of Banff. Too busy for us.
    • Deluxe One-Bedroom Apartment 2 Queens

Quite noisy from family above and little privacy - another family breakfasting at the picnic bench outside our front door on two mornings. Regular puddle at door from plant watering. Not enough comfy seating for family of 4.

Regular shuttle. Good servicing of accommodation.

• Reviewed: August 13, 2018

The hot tub and swimming pool area is beautiful
    • Deluxe One-Bedroom Apartment - Loft 3 Queens

Kitchens in room could be better equipped, storage was limited and one of our party is 5foot tall and couldn’t reach any cupboards

The hot tub and swimming pool area is beautiful

• Reviewed: August 11, 2018

Nice views

Needs updating

The property was quite roomy but needed updating. There was no shower curtain so the bathroom was continually wet, not enough cutlery and everything needed some tlc.

• Reviewed: August 9, 2018

Rooms with paper thin walls but excellent location and facilities.
    • Deluxe One-Bedroom Apartment 1 Queen

I booked this hotel as a bit of a treat for my partners birthday thinking it would be a nice luxurious resort. But I ended up just paying a lot more extra for 3 sleepless nights. We were in one of the downstairs cabins, the walls and ceiling are paper thin. We heard everything, the first night we just thought the residents upstairs were just a bit excited because it was a Canadian holiday, the next night it was much worse. We heard every footstep, a baby crying all night which was so loud it sounded like it came from our living room. Every time the toilet flushed upstairs we heard the tank banging. By then asking to be switched rooms was a bit pointless considering we were only there for one more night. It's a shame because the room was nice, a bit outdated and needs some work but a great size and comfort. We did raise the noise issue on check out and the receptionist said that quiet time is after 11 so we should have said something about the noise, unfortunately the noise was a baby crying so I don't really see what they could do about that.

The location and free shuttle down to Banff town was great. The hot tub and pool was lovely when it was empty (which was rare), we did manage to relax by the pool on one evening which was very much appreciated. However a lot of kids get in the hot tub and splash around, which is understandable but not very relaxing at all. The staff are great and the views are stunning.

• Reviewed: August 8, 2018

Great stay in Banff
    • Deluxe One-Bedroom Apartment - Loft 3 Queens

Price is really high at high season, and you need to book really early to get a fair price.

the room is very spacious, well equipped kitchen and BBQ, so we cooked 2 dinners at the resort, saved a lot of money and waiting time. The staff was really nice and friendly, and very helpful! Resort guests have free access to local buses, so during peak time, you can take bus to all popular destinations and to Banff town. I would choose this resort again if I come back to Banff.

• Reviewed: August 5, 2018

Overpriced
    • Two-Bedroom Apartment - Loft 3 Queens

Outrageously expensive. Can hold more people than stated. Taxes not included and not stated on anything that this was so. Also staff were rude when checking in as we had a dog and a receptionist said to another they had no pet rooms and one receptionist stated “that’s why they should of called ahead” in a rude condescending tone. Well we did call ahead and your people never documented it. However they allowed us to have our dog in a non dog friendly apartment. Parking was a nightmare and no one informed us of extra parking underground that we stumbled upon ourselves. Kitchen ceiling was grease marked and not cleaned. Carpets did not look clean. Positives fantastic location. Complex looked great with great flowers. Loved the pool and hot tub with a great mountain view. Complimentary water and coffee in the reception. No where to eat on site but a bus stop outside the gate where you can ride for free into town.

• Reviewed: July 29, 2018

Convenient but would try to negotiate a better rate based on the units age
    • Deluxe One-Bedroom Apartment - Loft 3 Queens

The facility is older and needs some attention. The faucets all leaked. The room description on booking.com is not what we got....we had to pay an upcharge. It was convenient for us to all be in one place. The kitchen was handy but could have used some heavy cleaning. Barhrooms we very small and the mattresses were not very comfortable. We asked for extra coffee and never got it.

The convenience of all being together.

• Reviewed: July 29, 2018

Good Location, secure parking, beautiful outdoor hot pool and stunning views.
    • Deluxe One-Bedroom Apartment 2 Queens

There is nothing that i didn’t like about the resort.

Love the location, friendly staff, awesome outdoor hot pool and sauna with stunning views, conveniently located BBQs and Underground parking. It was our first time and staff upgraded us to a loft wow ! Recommended for families, couples , retired folks ect... Will def stay again.

• Reviewed: July 28, 2018

Beautiful location, free complimentary bus pass to and from...
    • Deluxe One-Bedroom Apartment - Loft 3 Queens

For $519 a night(taxes excluded)I am expecting a much cleaner room. Our main bathroom had a bunch of hair on the floor from previous occupants I believe & tub doesn’t look clean. I called room service and they were prompt at sending someone to re-clean the bathroom, which was nice. The tv stand in one of the rooms had a ton of dust, room furnishings are old and needs some updating in my opinion - old stove, old dishwasher, old fridge, really old sofa and chairs that were worn out and peeling.

Beautiful location, free complimentary bus pass to and from around town, friendly and professional staff. Comfy beds. Fireplace in the room. Outdoor pool and sauna.

• Reviewed: July 22, 2018

I paid $443 for one night and I thought I got a condo with...
    • Deluxe One-Bedroom Apartment 1 Queen

I paid $443 for one night and I thought I got a condo with the two floors for that price. When we got there we checked into a very small room that didn’t feel like it was worth that much. I’ve stayed in a lot of hotels and this one just didn’t seem priced properly.

• Reviewed: July 22, 2018

Lovely place great views
    • Premier Two-Bedroom Apartment with Games Room - Loft 3 Queens

Games room in family lodge doesn’t have much, wii you have to get controls from reception, which no one told us, only came with 2 games and football table that’s it Would be a better as extra bedroom

Great views Good size lodge Pools and spa are lovely Free bus rides to downtown

• Reviewed: July 21, 2018

Horrible experience! We have been to quite a few hotels in past little while and this was by far the
    • Deluxe One-Bedroom Apartment - Loft 3 Queens

The bathtub which is also a shower was filthy. The bath tub was plugged and would not drain. The web site said there was a bbq but there wasn't one. We were at the back of the building and there was a bbq at the front. Too far to walk around. With taxes we paid $599 and thought that what we got that price was outrageous!

Not much actually.

• Reviewed: July 18, 2018

Great facilities - pool, laundry room and town transfer bus...
    • Deluxe One-Bedroom Apartment 2 Queens

My husband found beds too soft, I found them good. Wifi not able to be accessed in all parts of accommodation- not available in bedrooms, only in living area.

Great facilities - pool, laundry room and town transfer bus very much appreciated. Great views from pool. Great to have a kitchen. All staff friendly and helpful. Cleaning staff prompt and courteous.

• Reviewed: July 16, 2018

Wasn’t impressed.
    • Deluxe One-Bedroom Apartment 2 Queens

According to booking.com I was expecting a washer and dryer in the apartment, but apparently, it was only for specific rooms. One of the two washers in the washing room was also broken. Also, we had no view. There was some odd cages next to the bedroom. Too expensive!

The apartment dea. Didn’t use the bus, but nice to have the option of taking the bus to downtown Banff for free.

• Reviewed: July 16, 2018

With it being just outside Banff there was plenty of space...
    • Deluxe One-Bedroom Apartment 1 Queen

With it being just outside Banff there was plenty of space and a spectacular view from the hot tubs. The room was very clean and comfortable, and the staff were very helpful.

• Reviewed: July 13, 2018

Lovely exterior design.
    • Deluxe One-Bedroom Apartment 1 Queen

Lower level apartments very dark, damp and smelly. A one week stay is quite expensive.

Lovely exterior design. Apartments on upper floors highly recommended. Good outdoor are for BBQs and great hot-tub with a magnificent mountain view. Bus stop to town nearby, but infrequent service.

• Reviewed: July 11, 2018

Great vacation in Banff
    • Two-Bedroom Apartment - Loft 4 Queens

Parking was a little problem sometime. Layout of Condo was a little unusual with bedroom and bath on first floor then a living/kitchen and bath on 2nd floor and another bedroom upstairs.

It was spacious. Views were great. Pool was nice. Washer and dryer were wonderful.

• Reviewed: July 8, 2018

We had a wonderful time.
    • Two-Bedroom Apartment - Loft 4 Queens

The bedding was dated as was the sofa.

We liked the location. The beds were very comfortable too. The small kitchen was good. The pool/hot pool was a huge hit with the kids. If we are fortunate enough to return, we will stay there again. Because of the number of stairs, the three bedroom would be very difficult for mobility challenged people. We had a great experience.

• Reviewed: July 8, 2018

A very welcoming facility, clean, comfortable and kids friendly but has no air conditioning.
    • Deluxe One-Bedroom Apartment 2 Queens

Wifi didn't work during the prime hours. TV had a problem as well. No air conditioning.

The outdoor pool and spa are great. Room is clean and comfortable.

• Reviewed: June 22, 2018

Go!!!!!!!!!! You will love it! Great area! Better if not the weekend - parking in banff tough
    • Two-Bedroom Apartment - Loft 3 Queens

Could have had bigger rooms but if you are just sleeping it was fine.

The mineral spa was incredible with absolutely beautiful view of the Rockies. Don't miss this one. It is known for the nicest place to stay in Banff

• Reviewed: June 19, 2018

Other than location, I was very disappointed in taking our company to this accommedations

Very little to say except that, the location was great. We've stayed at other properties that were far superior to this one, I'll leave it at that.

• Reviewed: June 17, 2018

Good size rooms.
    • Deluxe One-Bedroom Apartment - Loft 3 Queens

Location. Not really a wine area hotel as it is located in at the shopping end of a car park near residential homes and industries.

Good size rooms. Great for families

• Reviewed: June 12, 2018

Amazing location!
    • Deluxe One-Bedroom Apartment - Loft 3 Queens

Parking was limited, no restaurant or shop on-site so you have to catch the bus into town. No parking in town.

The rooms were spacious and the beds comfy. The location was excellent and staff helpful. The free bus service was also very good.

We Price Match