Reviews of The Westin Bayshore Vancouver 4 stars

1601 Bayshore Drive, V6G 2V4 Vancouver, Canada

#36 of 81 hotels in Vancouver

Westin Bayshore Vancouver is a gem
    • Traditional Double Room with City View

The only thing I could challenge was that it was just a little pricey for food and drinks.

Loved the location on the water and next to Stanley Park. The atmosphere felt clean and contemporary with good energy. Front desk and concierge services were excellent. They helped us set up shuttles to activities and bus service back to Seattle airport - so helpful. It was also fun to have on-site bikes available to go exploring. Beautiful place.

Despite initial disappointment, overall stay was what I expected from a Westin
    • Deluxe Harbour Double Room

I was just a bit dissapointed since we were not given the room types we had booked and purchased months ago, when we checked in. Since we were traveling with 3 kids, I requested 2 double-bed rooms next to each other, or at the very least, on the same floor. However, we end up getting 1 double room and 1 king room on different floors, and the receptionist answer was basically, "sorry, we don't have any." But the management did try to make it right the second night by moving us to a double room and a king room right next to each other. Regardless of our initial disappointment and frustration (and the fact that we still didn't get 2 double rooms), I am still giving this Westin a good rating for their effort.

Generally, this Westin lives up to the expectation I would have out of a Westin hotel. Cleanliness was good, staff was courteous, restaurant/breakfast buffet was great. I tried the late night dining on both nights of our stay, and the service was good.

Fantastic, would love to go back again
    • Premium Harbour King Room

Hotel doctor was quite unprofessional when we unfortunately needed to call upon a doctor. Over priced for his consultation

View of harbour was exceptional and staff were great

good location.
    • Traditional Double Room with City View

both beds were terrible!!! it was sinking in the middle. needs to be changed - long over due. we had to pay additional 42 dollars a day for parking plus 15 dollars a day for Wi-Fi - considering the room price i would expect it to be complimentary.

good location. clean.

• Premium Harbour Double Room

Staff was rude at the Express service. Room service order was wrong twice. Bedsheets was rough and unclean, caused all of us to have rashes the 1st of 4 nights. Asked for papers and was given post it pads. Totally waste of money.

Wow this is a beautiful city and view from the tower at the...
    • Traditional Double Room with City View

Wow this is a beautiful city and view from the tower at the Westin Bayshore was a very welcome view after 10 days on the road. I’m definitely coming back with my family. Only 2 days but it’s the middle of summer and was stunning to walk along the waterfront.

Loved the access to the seawall for walking and the view from window . Comfy bed

pricey.

I had a harbour view and loved it. Also found the bed to be very comfy. I did find the concierge to very helpful with restaurant recommendations but I am afraid this was the extent of my dealings with staff.

Most excellent!
    • Deluxe Harbour King Room

Shower is a narrow - we are average sized people. A large person might not appreciate it. Really nice shower and bathroom. Excellent place to stay.....

I would stay there again and again!!

excellent luxury with perfect views
    • Deluxe Harbour King Room

Reception and booking in were simplicity itself. The meal in H2 with our host Hannah was a delight. The room and view was exceptional and the breakfast next day was yummy to say the least.

Will not be staying here again.
    • Premium Harbour Double Room

Internet is extra on top of extremely expensive prices.

The hotel did not honour the room that we booked. The hotel manager was very disrespectful in trying to resolve the dispute.

Great location, unfortunately a 3 star hotel with a 5 star price
    • Deluxe Harbour Double Room

For the price of the rooms the quality is sub par. The hotel seems to need a refresh, the rooms a bit on the small side, the restaurant food was cold and the staff ok at best. For the cost I expected much better and you have still have to pay $40.00 a day to park your car.

The location is awesome, right by Stanley Park and the Vancouver boardwalk

Awesome
    • Premium Harbour King Room

We booked a view room with balcony and we were expecting a sit out balcony. The view from the balcony was blocked by a desk.

The location and view was excellent. The staff was very helpful for late checkout and very convenient to leave the car in valet till 5 pm after checkout.

Great environment and pleasant hotel. The entire staff were superb!
    • Executive Suite

Waited almost an hour for our dessert after dinner. Dessert could have been from scratch in less than 15 minutes.

Entire facility - very clean with pleasing environment.

Breakfast was amazing.

Party below us at 3:00 am. Could not sleep. Called complained. It ruined my night. Had to call three times and an hour later things started to quite down. Worst sleep ever!!!!

Breakfast was amazing. Beds too soft.

A beautiful hotel in a great location if you want a stroll or cycle in Stanley Park.
    • Traditional Double Room with City View

Only one wet room to change in after getting out of the pool!

Lovely views from the rooms Short stroll from Stanley Park Lovely food and abundant buffet breakfast The hotel is well maintained and the pool was open at 5:30, great for our jet lag. Staff were very friendly and helpful

Always count on the Westin.
    • Traditional Double Room with City View

Proximity to the city and Stanley Park. Right on the water. Second stay at the hotel. Great both times. Have a meal at cardero’s next door whilst there. You won’t be disappointed.

Great hotel in a great location!
    • Traditional King Room with City View

The check out line was also too long. And I thought it was a Lil more expensive than I would've liked it to b.

The valet and Bell service was exceptional! They were so friendly. The place was clean.

Overall it's not worth bang for the buck.
    • Traditional Double Room with City View

I had originally booked at a lower price but when I changed dates, they charged a lot higher, even though their web site says there will be a price match. I have booked two rooms for 5 people but in the system it showed 4 people and they gave a breakfast coupon for 4 people only.

Location was good

Nice expansive hotel with great views, great, food, valet parking and it'd only a block away from a
    • Premium Harbour King Room

Only negative was a minibar that was locked and empty? Whats the point? The room was in the tower and very noisy in the morning. The other thing that drives me crazy is they adopted the 1/2 door for the shower that Europe uses. It sprays water everywhere so bring lots of towels.

The bed was like a cloud to sleep on.

Love the location - central to everything. Took long walk at Stanley park!
    • Deluxe Harbour Double Room

Had some very noisy people upstairs.

Pool/Gym and delicious breakfast buffet. 2 fabulous restaurants within a 1 minute walk of hotel. Beautiful view out window

We spent more than 1h to obtain what we were untitled. Fairly long time with kids
    • Deluxe Harbour Double Room

The front desk staff and manager are not professional, efficient and really not reflecting an hôtel of this standard.

The location and the harbour view

Overall, very nice.
    • Deluxe Harbour King Room

I would have liked cleaning service. I opted not to have clean towels, linens but I expected that my room would be tidied and I would get shampoo, coffee etc. Also you should have a concierge on duty on Sunday.

Great room service

it was quiet, and I had an amazing visit with friends and family
    • Traditional Double Room with City View

that I didnt get the room I booked . it was new years eve, I had booked a suite facing the ocean so that I could watch the fire works , when I arrived I they overbooked and had given my room to someone else. I was given a small room facing the city. I was supose to be moved the next day, which I was but not until 530, kind of ruined my New Years day as well. other than that it wa samazing

Once I got into the room that I booked the day after I arrived. the view was spactacular the privacy and the staff was awesome.

took a number of requests for an umbrella.
    • Deluxe Harbour Double Room

took a number of requests for an umbrella. Went twice to front desk and had to insist they address the problem as the parking attendant could not help up and referred us to them

Had a wonderful stay!
    • Traditional King Room with City View

Everything was perfect. Would have loved to stay longer

The staff. All very helpful smiley and made you feel you were important to them as a guest The room. Excellent in all areas Housekeeping. Staff very friendly and obliging. The restaurant. Great food, especially breakfast menu. the staff are a credit. Julianna and Tracy(?) were so welcoming! Recommend the cocktail ‘gin in the garden’. And the Vida Spa.... Absolutely first rate, couldn’t recommend highly enough!

The Staff were very friendly and extra helpful.
    • Traditional Double Room with City View

The room I stayed in wasn't very quiet. I could hear every footstep and conversation in the hallway outside my door

The Staff were very friendly and extra helpful. Beds were very comfortable. The breakfast buffet was amazing. The location is great for exploring Stanley park and downtown Vancouver.

Location and pet freindly
    • Traditional Double Room with City View

Valet parking. Asked for car to be kept at entrance as late for an event wanted to check-in and change. Valet attendant agreed. Check-in very slow and valet parking moved car. We were late for our event.

Location and pet freindly

• Reviewed: 12 December 2017

The Westin Bayshore is a great hotel in an appealing location in a beautiful city.
    • Traditional Double Room with City View

Music in dining area was very loud and not to everyone's taste.

Breakfast buffet offered was excellent for quality and choice. Walk into Stanley Park along Seawall is very appealing.

Nice location near Stanley Park.
    • Deluxe Harbour King Room

No free wifi in your room!!! In 2017, in a 'deluxe' room of that price, seriously? And don't count on the free internet plug in the room, it is not connected at all, acc to the helpdesk I had to contact. PS: After discussion with the receptionnist, we finally got free wifi for 15 hours.

Nice location near Stanley Park. Nice view tough foggy as often in Vancouver

It was ok, the area was not ideal as Vancouver has terrible cab service and the hotel was very loud.
    • Traditional King Room with City View

Our room was awful.. it was handicap room and the bathroom was incredibly un-functionable for people not in a wheelchair. Aka there was no vanity, no bath tub, poor lighting. The hotel was also incredibly loud, considering it wasn't really downtown. There were children screaming at all hours, running down the halls, and dancing all over the hotel. Being woken up at 5 am is not what I would consider a restful stay.

The bed and buffet breakfast were great!

Staff friendly, room clean, wonderful location and view.
    • Premium Harbour Double Room

Bathroom door didn’t close securely. Not very private in a shared room No gift shop Consierge was never at the desk Price for parking was ridiculously high.

Location. View

It was a lovely stay in a very attractive location.
    • Premium Harbour Double Room

Real cream/milk instead of artificial dairy creamer with the coffee/tea-making equipment.

The staff were friendly, attentive and helpful. The location was lovely. There was a green option, which allows guests to forego daily cleaning if they wish. It made the room feel more private, as well as cutting back on cleaning chemicals, which I really like.

• Traditional Double Room with City View

Unfortunately there was food leftover in my fridge from the previous guest and made the fridge un-useable from the smell so wasn’t able to use the fridge for what I needed it to be used for.

The bed was so comfy! And the staff was so friendly and nice, the staff was always quick to respond to anything and helpful in giving suggestions of activities close to hotel!

Nice bed Quiet.
    • Deluxe Harbour King Room

Extra charges for wifi, parking seemed like a lot, and breakfast seemed a little over the top price wise.

Nice bed Quiet. Great location. Clean, comfortable room. Stay in Vancouver lots and the first time here. I would stay again.

Great location overlooking Stanley Park. Staff are very friendly and the breakfast is excellent.
    • Traditional Double Room with City View

Wifi not free - but we used our own data anyway.

Location, location, location. Get a bay side room. If the weather is good, which is was for us, it is worth the money. Rooms were clean and have all the basic things you need when on the road.

Perfect hotel in a perfect location.
    • Deluxe Harbour King Room

The bed was amazingly comfortable.... the room seemed a little small perhaps, but the views were stunning. It was also right next to an amazing park for running and cycling.

Overpriced and overrated.
    • Traditional Double Room with City View

Wanted room with view as requested with booking. got room on 2nd floor with no view. Changed room after complaining. $20.00 charge for wifi for the day. Hidden charges also with CC charge of $22.00 on checkout. Housekeeping vacuuming hallway outside room at 8.00 am in morning.

breakfast was very good. Pay in advance as $32.00 is quite pricey

Mattress wasn't comfortable at all, for me.
    • Premium Corner King Room with Harbour View

Mattress wasn't comfortable at all, for me. It was very soft. For those of us with back problems, it is a huge discomfort, to have a soft mattress. So I Didn't have a good sleep. It's a Subjective matter. But having variability between firm and soft mattresses at booking, in my opinion, could be considered a basic sleep comfort option?

ok wish the front desk could have done a bit better with issues above, overall better then ok.
    • Deluxe Harbour Double Room

Room view looking at a Rooftop (ugly view). AND for booking .com didn't appreciate of not breakfast included, not able to communicate with them via phone not a direct number from the site, therefore was not able to adjust the hotel booking, which was the attractive to choose thru them and this hotel. Wish the property could have done better.

Location of the property, housekeeping friendly, clean, love the bikes on site. Some Valet Parking was very helpful and friendly.

Spectacular View, but Amenities Subpar
    • Premium Harbour King Room

Charging $15 for wifi in the room in 2017 seems like petty price gouging, and does not give off a very warm and welcoming vibe. I know of no hotel in Asia, from hostels to 5 star hotels, that charge for wifi in the past ten years. Luckily I'm a Starwood Gold member, so wifi was made free after I called the front desk. The breakfast buffet was $32, which again seems like price gouging (whether or not I can afford it is a separate matter; it just seems in bad taste to be charging for things left and right). I'm also a Marriott Gold Member, and they always provide free breakfast buffets and an executive lounge with free drinks and snacks (incl. in North America, albeit the quality is always poorer than in Asia). Makes me want to prefer staying in Marriotts. The location is great for sightseeing Stanley Park and the Seawall, but not very good public transit connections, and takes a while to get to the subway for the airport. The toiletries could be higher quality for this price point, like nicer shampoo, and more than one tiny bottle for a room with two beds. There were quite a few doormen, and not a single one greeted me. This is not a 5 star hotel experience. Saving grace is the view and harbor/Stanley Park location.

The view from my room in the tower was spectacular, of Stanley Park and the Harbor, with mountains in background. The location on the seawall was great for that experience, and close walking distance to nice restaurants on Denman and Robson Sts. There are hotel bikes, but I didn't inquire how much it costs. The outdoor pool looked nice. The front desk staff was nice. They were able to change my room from king to two doubles.

It was a great location and excellent amenities.
    • Deluxe Harbour Double Room

The room could have been a lot nicer for the money charged.

The breakfast buffet was awesome and so was the outdoor pool. The location near the water was great as well. It was also nice to have a Starbucks in the lobby for early mornings.

Everything was just right - the location, the facilities,...
    • Deluxe Harbour Double Room

They charge for wifi in the rooms, although wifi in the lobby is free. In 2017, that's disappointing to still pay for wifi.

Everything was just right - the location, the facilities, the view, the staff, the food. It's a large hotel that runs like a machine but makes you feel welcome and taken care of. I would stay there on my next visit as well.

Great view and location, friendly and efficient staff and clean and comfortable room.
    • Premium Harbour King Room

No electric kettle in the room and limited choices of food for breakfast buffet.

The view from my room was amazing. We enjoyed the walk along the waterfront towards the Canada Place.

We agreed to waive unsolicited room service and join loyalty...
    • Deluxe Harbour King Room

We agreed to waive unsolicited room service and join loyalty club in return we received bonus points (which we could use in the restaurant) and free wifi in our room. This agreement still allowed us to have room service on request if we needed fresh towels or bed linen.

Always a pleasant stay in the Westin
    • Premium Corner Double Room with Harbour View

A couple of days we were left out without shampoos and soaps for some reason when our room was made up, but nothing brief call to room service didn't fix. If only SPG gave us points for our stay, policy is if you book through third parties (like from Booking) you don't get points credited in your account.

The Westin always impresses with the level of quality and comfort, the facilities are top notch with a Starbucks and a very impressive restaurant. The H2 restaurant was amazing, with one of the best tomahawk steaks I have had, every single plate was done to perfection (rotisserie chicken, bone marrow). Beer flights,,, always comforting. We stayed in two rooms, the double queen was spacious. But when we moved to the suite, OMG, spacious had a total different meaning (our stay was in the tower). Views are excellent, and nearby places of interest are all accessable. The Westin also has the whale watching tours shop in the lobby, so that was a plus making the booking quick and easy.

Ok ..not the best especially with that price
    • Deluxe Harbour King Room

Staff..extra charge for early check in applied to every day of stay ..no option of late check out was given ..staff were abrupt when asked about any possibility for late check out ..the answer was abrupt "no" with no other words or other questions asked

Excellent with some exceptions
    • Deluxe Harbour King Room

Horrendous charges for calls to toroto and the us abt 5$ per minute. Completely uncalled for. I will contact the management since in todays world where a minute cannot cist more than 25 cents the charges are extortion Second complaint lobby had only abt six chairs, thus no place to wait when meeting guests

Excellent room with good handicap facilities for my wife, great view

Manager on duty sent complimentary wine and strawberries to...
    • Premium Harbour King Room

Need reliable, well-managed WiFi. Staff forgot to reactivate it when we booked a second night.

Manager on duty sent complimentary wine and strawberries to our room, for our anniversary. Nice touch!

Beautiful hotel with gorgeous views!
    • Deluxe Harbour King Room

Room on 8th floor overlooking pool/harbor. People were very noisy at pool area until very late and could be heard clearly in room.

Beautiful hotel with gorgeous views!

We've come here the last three summers. It just makes our trip to Vancouver!

Great location beside Coal Harbour. Amazing views and walk to Stanley Park. Beautiful hotel. Great staff. The rooms are so nice esp those with a view of the harbour and the beds are amazing. Best sleep ever! The hotel is pricey but worth the splurge. Also super dog friendly so for us it couldn't be better!

The view of the water and city was amazing. The hotel itself is very average.
    • Junior King Suite

We arrived at 5pm and we were told at check in our room wasn't ready yet. We have 2 small children so this was not ideal. After we questioned why our room wasn't ready this late they found us another room that was ready. The room itself is very compact and a bit sterile looking. Storage is lacking, there is only one little hanging rack in the bathroom to hang your clothes. That's ok if you are traveling alone but not great for a family. The bathroom was nice but the shower is tiny!

The view from the hotel is beautiful.

Great for a quick getaway. Beautiful location .
    • Traditional Double Room with City View

Bathroom sliding door extremely heavy and would be difficult to open for some. Reported this upon exit perhaps they can fix it.

Beds were great! Nice size tv.

Fell in love with Vancouver and the Westin property.
    • Deluxe Harbour King Room

Our bathroom was tiny. First put in a room with a view of the roof and building next door even though we specifically booked a "harbor view" room. Staff quickly accommodated a room change, though.

Location, location, location! Beautiful setting. Great view from room.

Fantastic location
    • Deluxe Harbour King Room

Check on was not perfect - our room was not ready ( " Check in from 3pm"- we arrived at 4) and the text to say room was ready didn't get through to me. The Hotel had the Teamsters convention starting that day- maybe everything was a bit overstretched.

Location was excellent ; staff generally very helpful- boke hire( Free) s real bonus due to proximity to Stanley Park

Double charge
    • Traditional Double Room with City View

Falsely advertised about complementary continental breakfast. There was no continental breakfast and when requested about it the response was somewhat unprofessional. Double charge appeared on the card provided for payment. I don't understand why such error occurred.

The location is great.

Would stay here again & reccommend to friends

Would have lived it to be ~20-25% cheaper

Buffet breakfast was the best I have ever encountered at a hotel, by a long shot. The staff was excellent - friendly and helpful Free bikes (as available; we were able to get three when we needed them) Location - by water, quieter location, clean & surrounded by residential, next to Stanley Park Was in the tower; liked the "sliver" balcony and ability to open the glass door to let breeze in

• Reviewed: 1 June 2017

The property is really well located and like all Starwood...
    • Deluxe Harbour Double Room

The room rates were ridiculously high for the size and location of the room.

The property is really well located and like all Starwood properties is well run, clean and has good amenities.

• Reviewed: 14 May 2017

It was a short overnight stay, but I would not want to stay there again.
    • Deluxe Harbour Double Room

Pretty much everything else. It's a very tired hotel. Newer furniture would have helped. Could have used proper coffee cups. Should have been told that booking a room with breakfast meant you were only eligible for the buffet. Valet parking were the only really pleasant staff. Long wait to be seated at breakfast...lots of empty tables and no one cleaning them. Overpriced for the level of hotel service.

The view

room and its view was good
    • Deluxe Harbour Double Room

The lobby is not cozy it is like a shopping mall WIFI was an issue in that Hotel they tried to charge me for it and I had to argue the parking fee was so high 42 per night rediculous

room and its view was good

Great location!
    • Traditional King Room with City View

Did NOT like that we wanted to go for a late night swim at 1130pm and there were about 10 children in the pool screaming so loudly, their parents drinking in the hot tub. No room for us to join unfortunately.

Beautiful spa and fitness facilities. Open 24 hours a day which was excellent.

Comfort, a little dated
    • Traditional Double Room with City View

The entire hotel and especially our room seemed a little dated. Though I think this is being addressed. WIFI should be in included in the room rate. Only if you are an SPG member and book through the SPG app or website it is for free.

The service is truly excellent. All staff is very polite and so attentive. The breakfast is very good and has several hot dishes to choose from. The hotel is ideally located between the sights in North Vancouver and downtown; also in walking proximity to the main shopping area.

Friendly, helpful staff, comfy rooms, great location, good...
    • Traditional Double Room with City View

No fans in bathrooms meant room got steamy. For the price of the rooms, there should be free breakfast as well. very expensive for what you get.

Friendly, helpful staff, comfy rooms, great location, good restaurant on site.

• Reviewed: 21 March 2017

Probably won't be back
    • Traditional King Room with City View

Some staff weren't very friendly or helpful, while others were fantastic! One lady hung up on my while I was still talking about paying to get wifi for my daughter to watch her tablet before bed. The bed sheet had a strange stain on it and their was hair in the shower. Not really worth the money, but it was ok for a night.

It was close to locations and restaurants we liked

• Reviewed: 21 February 2017

room lovely and staff too
    • Junior Double Room

I completed the feedback right after checking in and told them I did not like paying $15.00 per day for Wifi - the comp'ed it.

room lovely and staff too

6.0
    We booked a room with " City view " but got room...
    • Traditional Double Room with City View

We booked a room with " City view " but got room 233 and had no view other than keeping the curtains closed so the guests in the lobby could not see us . My wife loves the lights of the city and was disappointed with my room selection , I t was her birthday weekend

• Reviewed: 28 January 2017

Not pleased
    • Traditional King Room with City View

I had a mouse in my room. We decided to only stay one night instead of two and have had to contact the hotel 3 times trying to agree on a decent price that I was charged for the room. A month later and still negotiating

• Reviewed: 26 January 2017

Great hotel. Friendly staff perfect location
    • Traditional King Room with City View

I was extremely disappointed in the dinner I ordered from in-room dining. Let me be clear the food was terrible NOT the staff. I ordered a the glazed tofu with vegetables over rice. What I received was unseasoned plain tofu with asparagus over fried rice and some type of aioli. The french fries were delicious. Though I would include two ketchup bottles-they are quite small. To spend over $20 on a dish that was mediocre at best was the worst part of my stay. It was the deciding factor to not order breakfast.

Location was spectacular. Reception was fast, friendly, and efficient. Concierge was helpful as was valet and bell. I left my phone in the car and valet had it sent up to my room. That was a real life saver as I was travelling solo with my 5mo old son.

• Reviewed: 18 January 2017

Great place to Stay to experience downtown Vancouver and the park
    • Traditional King Room with City View

Staff is very friendly however a couple were so great at working to be friendly, they really didn't listen to our questions and it became a bit frustrating to keep repeating ourselves.

Awesome location, close to shops, restaurants, Stanley park, North and West Vancouver. Easy to get around on foot.

• Reviewed: 15 January 2017

Fantastic hotel perfect getaway
    • Deluxe Harbour Double Room

Personal preference I don't like tub showers and in particular these were very shallow but this is a small personal preference that didn't affect the quality of my stay

Location was great short walk to many restaurants, hotel was stunning beautiful grounds and lobby , spectacular views of the harbour

Not as good as it looks like.
    • Junior King Suite

Not a Westin standard property, unless the brand is not what used to represent. The room need to be updated and better insulated, since it was cold even with the heating system on. They also need to improve the sound insulation since people talking on the corridor was like they were in the room. Unfortunately had to leave the hotel earlier because of all that.

good location, great staff and Booking.com assistance.

• Reviewed: 26 December 2016

Amazing excellent Christmas stay!
    • Traditional Double Room with City View

We had a wonderful stay at the Westin Bayshore. Early check-in Christmas Eve & late check out Boxing Day. Lovely Christmas dinner. Very accommodating & friendly staff. Made for a lovely holiday.

• Reviewed: 19 December 2016

Would stay here again
    • Traditional King Room with City View

The wifi isn't complimentary, that's a bit backward especially when your an international traveler You have to sign up to their membership program and book through their own website which doesn't help when you go through bookings.com

Location was great close enough to walk to city and bonus of stanly Park only a few mins away

• Reviewed: 14 December 2016

Disappointed.
    • Tower King Room with City View

no food or drink in the fridge and terrible undrinkable coffee in room. Only one sachet of decaf and from memory no decaf tea. Also not advised about road closures for our day of departure. If we were catching a flight, we would have missed it. It took us 2 hours to get out of Vancouver. Room extremely noisy and I got very little sleep. We have stayed with you before and all was well then.

position of hotel and parking nearby.

• Reviewed: 18 November 2016

Great Location, Great Staff, Get a room with a sliding door!
    • Deluxe Harbour Double Room

Location was great. Staff were all friendly. Rooms were small but this is to be expected for any "downtown" hotel. Our biggest disappointment was the fact that the room had little in the way of temperature control. The room was heated with forced air and the thermostat would only adjust fan speed from low to high based on your temperature selection. Our room was like a Sauna (25'C) and we visited middle of November when out door temps were around 14'C we had the lowest setting, 19'C selected our whole stay and never saw below 24'C as an indicated temp. We were in the new tower but this also meant that we had a sliding outside door. We had the door open most of our stay to lower the temperature of our room for sleeping. All and all a good stay but make sure you are in a room with an operating window or door!

Location was excellent for young family; easy walk to the aquarium, easy walk to local restaurants, pool facility (ground floor of new tower), harbour view gave lots for kids to watch. Don't be intimidated by the look take the kids to Cardero's Restaurant best meal we had in Vancouver staff were great with young kids (3,5,& 8). Would stay here again.

• Reviewed: 15 November 2016

Come for the view. Stay for the atmosphere
    • Deluxe Harbour Double Room

The cab service in Vancouver. Not your fault. You should maybe have a shuttle service to venues like concerts. You might get more guests

I liked that it was quiet and everyone was friendly