Reviews of Radisson Hotel Toronto East 3 stars

55 Hallcrown Place, North York, M2J 4R1 Toronto, Canada

#94 of 133 hotels in Toronto

The hotel is being used to house refuges by the government I...

The hotel is being used to house refuges by the government I was told by a staff member of the hotel. That explained why there was no traffic in the restaurants as well poor environment in the Lobby area, the lift and corridors. This hotel should not be used for visitors and normal guests. I was happy to leave. I was disappointed

Terrible experience and it was our honeymoon

Was not a clean room, 1 elevator broken, the other looked like the floor was crumbling. Sheets had not been changed from previous guests, because was full of hair. When called and went down to front desk, they said they had no other sheets and pillow cases available in the whole hotel. Terrible experience

Amenities were good, because mouthwash and loofah provided.

Waste my money here.

I couldn't sleep in the morning because the cleaners made so much noise. They were listening to music while cleaning the room. I stayed for 3/4nights but my room wasn't cleaned properly. The hotel doesnt live up to its brand name. Such a rip off

Nothing to like. Radisson should be ashamed of this hotel. The staff were rude. I felt unsafe because of the crowd I saw. The cleanliness of the hotel was horrible. The lift was untidy and seemed like it was from the 19th century.

Busy & Needing Repair

It appeared this hotel was serving as temporary housing as there were kids and families (not with an event) hanging out in the parking lot, lobby and stair-well. Elevators were busy, older and slow

Room was clean

I will not stay at this hotel until things change or parents teach their children basic manners.

My fellow guests. Due to the population staying at the hotel who pushed me off the elevator, ran around the hallways running and screaming through the night. I cannot recommend this hotel. Sad.

The staff were welcoming, as well as in the dining room.

Bed was comfy but not what we were expecting.
    • Business King Room

Was not aware that you had to pay extra for parking. Hotel seemed older, very slow elevator and dark hallways. The facet in the bathroom was loose and leaked and the toilets didn’t flush well. Couldn’t find an ice machine. No restaurant information in the room. Photos indicated beds would be sleep number beds, but that was not the case. Overall, I didn’t feel like the accommodations were worth the price.

Bed was comfy but not what we were expecting.

The lobby, elevators could have been cleaner.

The lobby, elevators could have been cleaner. Especially the elevators had food leftover in the corners. The room was clean, comfy nothing to say about it! But to get there...should be in a better shape.

Not I impressed at all I would not stay there ever again.

The staff were not very flexible. They were doing construction on the floor above us at 11pm at night when we were trying to sleep. The elevators took 15 min to go up or down. There were no stairs you could take as an alternate route instead of the elevators. The pictures of the hotel mislead what the hotel actually looks like.

I liked the convenience of the hotel to North york general.

Terrible
    • Superior King Room with Sofa Bed

The elevator broke down three times during my stay. I got stuck in the elevator with my 2 year old and 8 people!!! Being I suffer from extreme anxiety this was unexceotable. No staff even checked to see if we were okay or respond to the fact we were ringing the elevator alarm for 5 minutes!!! The pool was also filthy!!

Location for me personal ad it’s close to family, farview...
    • Business King Room

The elevators did not work. It took 15 mins at least and only two elevators word. The next day I was stuck In a full elevator for 15 mins. I suffer from extreme anxiety which triggered an attacking. I had my 2 year old with me. Not once did any of the staff assist, as the alarm was held down for at least five minutes. Not one staff member checked knits guest safety after this incident. The elevator then started moving went back to floor nine at which time I had to walk back down nine flights of stairs with my daughter.this is no expectable and I would not recommended this overpriced hotel. Also if the pool is highlight of your stay it’s dirty, always out of tool and the pool room itself is freezing. You minus well be outside in the either swimming. I’ve never posted a review but it was needed in this case!!

Location for me personal ad it’s close to family, farview mall

Staff were good
    • Superior King Room

I noticed many refusees were given shelter. I feel they should be provided with separate accommodation and not in Hotel as it disturb's the privacy of customers staying in hotel

Staff were good

The staff were very friendly.

The bathrooms were outdated. Shower curtain didn’t stay closed possibly due to exaggerated angle of the curtain rod. This caused water to get all over the floor of the bathroom. Hotel safe didn’t work properly so we had to wait for a maintenance man to come and fix it which caused us to get a later start than we wanted. The swimming pool was freezing. Lots of hotels we’ve stayed in have had free coffee or cocoa in the lobby. This one you had to pay $2 a cup and there was no cocoa option so my son was bummed! They only left 1 caffeinated kcup in the room to make coffee so with 2 of us one person was stuck with decaf. We had to pay for parking. This seems ridiculous at a hotel.

The staff were very friendly. The hotel was very clean.

Beds and vending machines

Did not like the way the staff dealt with me, especially after being a regular customer. I’ve had issues checking and out every time I’ve been there. They always need a credit card that is through the bank. They don not accept any credit cards that you load your own money!

Beds and vending machines

They have people living there but give me a hard time!!!!!

The staff made a fuss about my requesting late checkout and made a very big issue about my platinum MasterCard telling me they will not accept the card again. It is still a credit card, and I placed money on it so it should be accepted. And the hotel keeps holding my deposit. (I stay there frequently) and the elevators are slow and always packed with the families that live in the hotel.

I loved the bed and the pillows, and that they had bottled water and vending machines.

Will not stay there again

Only 2 elevators work out of 3 and they were slow, The On my second night, there was a chlidren's hockey team, on my floor, the kids were running and practicing throughout the floor at 9 pm, had to change my room

The location of the hotel, near bus stops

Bad.

I was extremely displeased with the staff and how my stay was handled. They ruined what was supposed to be a great night for me. Unprofessional, rude clearly didn't care about customer service and satisfaction.

Nothing at all.

Friendly staff, especially the restaurant staff.
    • Standard King Room with Sofa Bed

Friendly staff, especially the restaurant staff. One of the waiters remembered my son from the first morning we were there. Nice, clean room, nice onsite restaurant, breakfast buffet and swimming pool.

i guess it was okay.
    • Superior King Room

The entrance of the hotel certainly doesnt make a lasting impression. It's a Radisson but the entrance looked like a no name hotel. Just needs some nice ambience. I think there was no toothbrush,,which would've been cool. We had a DND sign on our door - so noone came to our room but the people cleaning were screaming so loud in the other rooms with some sort of PA system.

It was Quiet

Not great, but good enough.
    • Business King Room

Free parking should be available for guests, while visitors may be charged. I purchased the parking ticket, but later realised I was charged for it in the invoice. Guests should be informed that the key card will not work if kept in the pocket with a cell phone. I was locked out of the room & had to wait outside till the staff member arrived with replacement cards. The bathroom was quite small & out of date, with worn fittings. Also hot water doesn't come easily. The cable tv is seriously outdated analog system. At least offer 720p hd cable channels. There was a narrow locked door connecting to the next room. This raises privacy concerns & when I asked one of the front desk staff if it could be unlocked from the other room, he said 'might be'. That is not reassuring at all.

The lockable safe was useful, coffee maker was nice to have, bed was comfy, window view was good, peace & quiet very helpful, room thermostat also useful.

The location of the hotel: perfect. Brighter lighting in the rooms and hallways needed.
    • Standard King Room with Sofa Bed

One day we got to the room, only to find that it had been left open after being serviced. We looked around to see if all was in tact, luckily all was as we had left it. So, in the end, all was well, but that had never happened to us at any other property. We did report our findings to the Front desk, as we thought that they should know.

We were pleased with the room, but my husband was not very pleased with the mattress, but I was fine with it.

We had a room that was overlooking the freeway, it was a bit...

Needs a remodel and the parking, although convenient, is not free.

We had a room that was overlooking the freeway, it was a bit noisy, the manager (Kazi) immediately moved us to another bedroom and called to find out if we were satisfied or if he could give us a different room. The service is excellent. The location is extraordinary. The rooms are a bit old, can use a remodel but they made up for it in availability, price & location

In-room coffee machine pointless if there's no coffee

Nothing more disappointing in the morning than to find there's only decaf coffee and tea k-cups for the coffee machine. Honestly, that's a fail. The hotel is also showing signs of disrepair but despite that it was comfortable and cheap for Toronto. But never, never leave your guests without caffeinated coffee for the morning. They will leave there very cranky and won't soon forget.

Front desk staff were friendly, personable, welcoming.

Overall, a nice hotel in a nice area.

When we first arrived there was lots of flies in the room,however this didn't happen for the rest of the stay. Also it was a little far out from the city centre, but was easily accessible by public transport.

Hotel was nice, area felt very safe, staff were helpful.

Sub par for the money I spent. Staff are nice, but the room couldve been better.
    • Superior King Room

Shower drain was clogged...and kinda rusty. Alarm clock was ancient and didnt seem to work right. Room refrigerator was loud...had to unplug it to sleep. My room was near the elevator and every time someone got on or off, I heard it ding so couldnt sleep. Breakfast is typical hotel breakfast buffet...nothing special, and it wasn't even included with the room.

location easy to find

Comfortable and clean but far from the airport

It is called an airport hotel but is a really long way away. Only way to get there was with a taxi which was really expensive.

Room was clean and comfy! Breakfast quite basic but good selection. Staff were really nice and helpful.

Exit from the parking lot was the most stupid and time...

Exit from the parking lot was the most stupid and time wasting I have ever seen. They need to fix this. Was the only downside to staying at the hotel but it is a big factor on whether I would return.

Liked the small touches - bathrobe, better hair dryer.
    • Business King Room

No room service made my life a little bit more difficult a couple of times - Annoying to pay for coffee in the lobby. The hotel is obviously older, and has had some renos, but looks like it has been hodge podged together from a bunch of old hotels. Access to downtown on public transit is not great but location on the 401 and Victoria was good for this trip. If you didn't have a car, it would be frustrating though. Was fine for what I needed.

Liked the small touches - bathrobe, better hair dryer. Pillows were great. I slept well.

Never book here.

The hallways were poorly lit, there were stains on the carpet and it felt unsafe. There was hair all over the bathroom, the dresser drawers were falling apart, and the a/c quit working in the middle of the night. We wouldn't have been surprised if there were bedbugs. We had two nights reserved here and left after one night; it was that bad.

It was close to BellTV, where we had a meeting the next morning.

Easy access to the highway.
    • Superior King Room

The beds are Sleep Number beds which are essentially a glorified air mattress. One side was hard as a rock while the other side was deflated and wouldn't inflate again. My back is still recovering from the trip..

Easy access to the highway. Close to lots of food places and a grocery store.

Clean , comfortable and a good location.

A little old and in need of refurbishment , but a real turn-off were the groups of 'people' loitering in and around the premises

Clean , comfortable and a good location.

A safe place to stay

The property does not mention it is housing refugees who wonder around the lobby. We had to pay for parking!! Washroom needs repairs, the towel rack was broken, the sink was chipped, the A/C was so noisy that we would be woken up every time it would start. Our cards got deactivated the last night after midnight and we had to reactivate upon returning late at night.

the pool

• Reviewed: 20 August 2017

There was a fire alarm early in the morning.

There was a fire alarm early in the morning. Everyone got out the building. After all was done, the staff did not explain to us what happened. We went back to the building without being informed what had happened.

Pay for microwave use, pay for breakfast,pay for parking.

1. Reservations included free breakfast, front desk told me that for the rate I received it was NOT included. I had to buy breakfast everyday. 2. I was told I had to pay a fee to have my food warmed up in a microwave. 3. I had to pay for parking. 4. Coffee maker was filthy, I was told my staff that it's only calcium. 5. Shower had stains on the wall possibly mildew.

Housekeeper was very nice, and helpful

Size of room.
    • Superior King Room with Sofa Bed

Pet policy. According to radisson they have no pet policy. According to the manager, I had to pay $150 for three nights to have my pet there. If they don't have a pet policy but I had to pay $150, someone is pocketing cash that the company does not know about. Yes, I should not have been able to stay there with my pets. However, it is very sketchy when calling corporate and finding out their policy is to not allow pets and to recommend a kennel. I would have rather found another accommodation than have a manager charging a crazy expensive rate that goes to what/who? The front desk clerks told me "it isn't what the policy says, but the customers accepting what the manager says." Something just did not sit with me right. Recommend staying somewhere else unless you are a business person needing to be in the area.

Size of room. Clean.

Nice Staff, Old Building
    • Business King Room

To be completely honest, the hotel seemed like it was falling apart. The elevators were very slow and had broken flooring, the bathroom I didn't want to walk in without shoes, the plumbing was very poor. When we first arrived it was a pretty hot day and the room felt sort of moist and like the carpeting was wet - the AC hadn't been turned on...etc... it just wasn't the most comfortable stay.

We arrived early and we were able to check into our room right away.

Good but crowded
    • Standard Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

Gym facility is poor, missing maintenance, missing basic stuff, floor was dirty. Hotel is permanently crowded by young students that live there permanently (have talked to some of them), in the mornings elevators have rush hours when they get full of these students and must wait extra time. Breakfast not included, while this options is available on other hotels for the same rate (my fault didn't check that).

Beds are comfortable, rooms are large and clean, room service is very good.

I could have stayed in downtown. instead and paid for the parking.
    • Standard King Room with Sofa Bed

Both treadmill were break/down during my stay, I didn't see clear information given when was breakdown and when it will be repaired. I don't know whether it is being repaired now... at least one month after my stay??? Lifts were too slow and make a lot of noise...

I only like the available parking facility just outside the property. Complementary coffee and tea was quite good quality. Room was clean and nice view.

• Reviewed: 5 May 2017

Awful Booking.com service

Booking.com put the reservation under my 12 yr old daughter's name for some reason so I spent 1 hr at reception trying to figure out why they didn't have my reservation...we called in and were on hold for over 30 mins. The hitel was good, go there every year for a dance comp but Booking.com was awful !!!!

Great location, pretty good rooms. This is my third year staying there during dance competition!!

This is not like other Radisson properties, disappointed - needs updates!
    • Standard Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

The property is run down old building and not maintained properly. They turn off the A/C and it was getting hot. Elevators make a lot of noise.

Easy access to the freeway and downtown Toronto

Repeat visit, really like this hotel
    • Superior King Room

a little pricey, breakfast not included and it all came up to $200 with parking. Not great value

The room was huge and the bed comfortable, huge window with lots of light and blackout curtains. Clean and comfortable. Location easy to access right off the highway

Look for somewhere else!!!

Well I am writing a letter to head office with several complaints. The staff I spoke with on the phone being either the manager or supervisor needs a lesson on hospital and customer service!!! We had a burn mark on our carpet that had not been documents by the staff prior to our check in, the enamel was pealing on the tub and out window was being held together with duct tape, while other rooms could open there window and let the nice fresh air in. Also I don't know who's idea it was to think a person would like their room heat jacked up to 90 degrees when walking in, we could barely breathe.

The bed was comfortable and clean. The 2 men working the front desk on Sunday were great.

Short but sweet
    • Standard King Room with Sofa Bed

The conference room was noisy. There was a wedding next door and the music and mic feedback was loud making it difficult to hold our meeting.

The pillows are awesome. The staff were super friendly.

• Reviewed: 5 March 2017

Great value, will be returning

the internet was very slow - ok at night and early in the morning tho

Very friendly staff, exceptional service, clean and nice rooms, good location for my purpose

• Reviewed: 18 January 2017

Staff in the bistro were lovely and the food was good.
    • Superior King Room with Sofa Bed

When we asked about the difference in price between the two nights, the young man at the Elite desk was almost rude.

Staff in the bistro were lovely and the food was good. The location was perfect for my husband's eye surgery.

• Reviewed: 14 December 2016

Finally rested after the party down the hall quietened down
    • Standard King Room with Sofa Bed

There were no extra linen. I could not send or receive any faxes to or from My work all evening. Was promised a ground floor room upon booking and was told not available when I arrived , and ended up on the eigth floor. Due to my physical disability (my hip) at the moment I find that it was greatly un-warranted. And the last time I was there breakfast was included with the room.

• Reviewed: 10 December 2016

Bad.
    • Superior King Room with Sofa Bed

Tv didn't work, phones didn't work, wifi didn't work. Called the front desk from my cell phone to inform them my tv and phones weren't working, they said they would send someone "right away" and no one came.

Very clean and tidy.

• Reviewed: 8 December 2016

Don't book here.
    • Standard King Room with Sofa Bed

No hot water in bathroom sink. Once that was fixed the tap ran non-stop. And the shower trickled all the time. The room was stifling hot. Unable to cool it down. There was NO WIFI!!!!! EVER!! It was noisy from other guests. None of the staff cared people were partying in the hallway outside our room. The rug was filthy. We had to move. The front desk didn't actually care that I used up all my data trying to find things in Toronto. Couldn't collect Carlson points cause we booked through a third party

The breakfast was good

• Reviewed: 14 November 2016

Repeat customer, but an unpleasant experience with staff/ room this time

Leaky bathroom shower Rowdy neighbors running a muck all night Could not get the heat off , it was soo hot in room Staff were finicky and not pleasant to speak to, they could have been more polite/ understanding

The room was very clean. The pool was great Location was perfect for what we needed Generally have a great time at this property

• Reviewed: 9 November 2016

Older hotel that still offer fair comfort
    • Superior King Room

Staff was not proactive in any way Older hotel that still offer fair comfort Difficult to get information on hotel services (restaurant not promoted, need to search for information and difficult to find).

For price and location for my needs this trip, it was ok.

The beds comfort device was not working even after I asked for someone to have a look at it. The main areas of the room were clean however areas like behind the bed were not clean.

Staff was very friendly and helpful. Access to highway was excellent.

Polite receptionist Kazi and sales manager Ewa, efficiently...

Groups allocated on our floor and no control over noise. Night receptionist very unhelpful

Polite receptionist Kazi and sales manager Ewa, efficiently sorted out problem we have experienced.

• Reviewed: 1 October 2016

Poor Radisson Experience
    • Superior King Room

The customer service on my arrival was disappointing and not helpful. I wasn't given any info about the hotel or its ammenities, I thought I could read about them once in my room but there was no information in my room. No map, no menu, no list of phone numbers, no hours for the pool, etc. Not one bit of info in the room. I received my key cards in a paper sleeve with the wrong room number written on it so at 1am I tried, obviously unsuccessfully, for some time, to get into someone else's room. When I returned one afternoon I found the cleaning staff in my room still, at 3pm, charging her phone with my iPhone charger on my nightstand. When I went to shower later that night I found an old used bottle of cheap shampoo with long dark hair stuck to it, very obviously not my hair or shampoo. I still don't know where it came from. It wasn't there the night before when I showered. When I returned the 3rd night I asked on my way by which floor I could get ice and pop from. I was told the 2nd floor. I assumed that meant that was the only floor since that was the only answer given. I went up to the 8th floor to get my ice bucket then went down to the 2nd floor only to find a large 'out of order' sign on the pop machine, an ice machine with no ice in it, and such a foul smell in the room. I went back down to the front desk and asked if there was somewhere else I could get pop and ice. It was the same person who gave me the wrong room number on the first night, he seemed less than thrilled to help me. He took the ice bucket from me and said he'd get it from the kitchen. It took some time and when he finally returned I asked if there was anywhere else in the hotel I could get a pop. He snapped back, 'yes, the 4th and 6th floors'. Sure enough, I found a functioning pop and ice machine on the 4th floor. That's when I thought, I bet this is supplied on the 8th floor as well. Sure enough! I had completely wasted my 30 minutes.

The breakfast was excellent and the one waiter I had was kind and efficient. There was one staff member behind the counter who was helpful and apologetic when I complained. The manager attempted to make things right by giving me a free night's stay next time I book. The bed and pillows were comfortable.

• Reviewed: 1 October 2016

If you must

Staff were more argumentative then wanting to get things done - especially housekeeping. Discarded room service tray NOT collected for more than TWO days.

Nice in house restaurant with good food. Nice aviator furnishings in the lobby

• Reviewed: 29 September 2016

Will not to going back
    • Business King Room

Uncomfortable bed! dipped in the middle of mattress. Guests partying in the next room late into the night. Called front desk but loud noise continued.

• Reviewed: 28 September 2016

I had problems with the door lock, they tried to change keys...
    • Superior King Room with Sofa Bed

I had problems with the door lock, they tried to change keys but did not work. They had to come up several times to unlock the door. Problem wasn't fix during my stay.

• Reviewed: 27 September 2016

Smiling, friendly , happy staff welcomes us.

Only 1 bathrobe was in the room.....for the 2 of us.

The reception lady was smiling, welcoming, and listened to our special request. Everybody smiled, including the staff in the breakfast room. It makes a visit a happy time, as we were taking a respite from my husband's cancer treatments. Thank you all.

• Reviewed: 26 September 2016

Within bedroom area is wide and clean.
    • Standard King Room with Sofa Bed

Some smoking smell has been remaining in corridor and some group people was making loud noise and Internet connection is weak.

Within bedroom area is wide and clean. Frontdesk is good service. Technician is good and take action very fast. Restaurant receptionist is friendly and very helpful.

• Reviewed: 19 September 2016

Picked your hotel for budget reasons, but would likely stay closer to downtown next time.
    • Standard King Room with Sofa Bed

High definition TV in room but no high definition channels provided. Air conditioning unit was loud and washroom could have had better exhaust system for shower humidity.

Bed was very comfortable, fridge in room was a benefit.

cheap price...for a reason

Late check-in, closet doors sitting in the closet, lights out throughout the facility,our clock was broken and one of the three elevators was operating on a hit and miss schedule!

Robin at the front desk was so helpful and did his best in a poor situation.

Staff was excellent, David at the front desk, gave us...
    • Standard King Room with Sofa Bed

The rooms were a little dated but clean and comfortable.

Staff was excellent, David at the front desk, gave us directions on how to get to the hotel while we were driving in heavy traffic. He also took the time to give us a couple of places to see while we were in town, which were again, excellent suggestions and he took the time to even give us directions. This made our stay in Toronto wanting to return.

They try to cheat you on the rates. make sure to confirm the rate.

The Price at the time of booking was different and what they asked at the checkout was different. staff as not friendly and not willing to understand that I have a booking with the amount quoted in CAD $. Still they have charged me more

Pleasant stay with family

We had to pay for car parking ,out of our two week stay in the Toronto area it was the only hotel that charged.

Location was great for us to visit our friends and to get downtown .the staff where friendly and helpful we had an issue with the shower rail and when we returned it was fixed.our room was cleaned every day ,a little early on one day we where all still in bed(8am)

• Reviewed: 1 September 2016

Acceptable

Wifi was poor, no signal in our room. No coffee in the room. Had a "coffee maker" but no supplies.

The staff did a ice job of answering my question. Our daughter loved the pool.

• Reviewed: 1 September 2016

Overall Good Stay. Would recommend
    • Standard King Room with Sofa Bed

They could not provide breakfast in the box for early check out even after confirmation on availability of the same one night prior.

Free Parking, Centrally located, Cordial Staff

• Reviewed: 29 August 2016

Did not like the hotel

The elevators were very slow! The restaurant was not that good. The reception staff were not friendly and not helpful. Room cleaning was not good. I stayed for a whole month and during that stay they did not vacuum the room not even once which is extremely bad

The location is excellent for my stay.

• Reviewed: 27 August 2016

Family of 4 Vacation

breakfast is not included in the cost of your room. The elevators are painfully slow and not all of them work.

This hotel was very accommodating. The check process was quick and easy and the staff are super friendly. They had a nice pool and fitness area for those who wanted to use them. We would most definitely stay here again if we traveled that way.

• Reviewed: 25 August 2016

Pleasant stay!

I would have preferred a sturdy lock on the door of my room that opens to the adjoining room door rather than just the door handle. The maid assured me that the occupants next door could not open my door but I would have preferred to have had control with a visible lock. WIFI was not good - worked intermittently

The room was spacious, clean The room had a large size bar fridge so I could store medication etc The bed was king size and very comfortable There was adequate shampoo, soap, conditioner Check in/out was efficient TV good size Staff were pleasant and courteous It was in a perfect location for my needs

• Reviewed: 25 August 2016

The elevators were barely working and there was a full hotel.
    • Business King Room

The elevators were barely working and there was a full hotel. The bathroom needed patches fixed in the shower and didn't seam to be all that clean. The rest of the room was nice.

• Reviewed: 23 August 2016

Good hotel at a reasonable cost.

The bathroom needs a revamp. Things kept falling apart - the tissue dispenser face kept falling off. Trim on the bathroom counter was falling off. The air conditioner was quite loud but was fully functional to cool the room.

Reasonable value for the room. Staff very friendly and accessible.

• Reviewed: 23 August 2016

Good hotel at a reasonable cost.

The bathroom always smelled sour. The air conditioner would not go lower in temperature - it was a bit too warm for sleeping.

Staff were very friendly and helpful. The price for the room for 3 days was very good and the location for us was perfect.

Unfortunate but bearable

The staff were rude and unhelpful. There were billing discrepancies and hidden fees that I was not informed of before hand. Overall I will not be staying at this hotel again.

The room was okay and always cleaned when we came back.

• Reviewed: 23 August 2016

We would certainly choose the Radison again if we need to go in this area.

The room looked very clean until my husband walked bare foot on the dark carpet and discovered the soul of his feet became as dark as the carpet.

The bed was very comfortable but the air conditioning was noisy and prevented us from having a restful sleep.

• Reviewed: 21 August 2016

Great staff great stay!!!🇨🇦

Had an elevator issues the first few days - doors wouldnt work - but fixed by the end of week

It has been alot of years since we traveled to to Toronto- maybe close to 20.Had a terrific vacation.The staff were wonderful! Our room was not plush but clean and comfortable which was a plus! Would definitely book here again! Thank-you

• Reviewed: 19 August 2016

Good location...great staff...okay for a short stay

Pillows are lumpy

Beds were comfortable but my husband cut his ankle on a sharp piece of the frame sticking out (it was hidden by bedskirt so he didn't notice it) Staff were told next day and reduced our $150 bill by $20...think it should have been more!!

• Reviewed: 16 August 2016

Nothing special
    • Superior King Room with Sofa Bed

AC was on full blast but it was still hot in the room. The sleep number bed did not work so the bed was harder than usual. One of the staff at front desk dealing with a young customer next to me was very rude and had no patience.

Large room