Reviews of Town Inn Suites 3 stars

620 Church Street, M4Y 2G2 Toronto, Canada

#87 of 133 hotels in Toronto

Great value for the price,
    • Standard Suite

We would have liked a few hooks in the bathroom.

Our suite was recently renovated and very clean, and having a small kitchen was handy. It was very quiet. Every staff member we encountered was friendly and efficient.

Good location, value for your money, second stay here in a...
    • Standard Suite

Can’t think of anything, just a recommendation a bathroom hook on the door would be convenient.

Good location, value for your money, second stay here in a week, room was very clean, bed comfortable. Like the set up of the upgraded suite, renovated 1 bedroom apartment, fully equipped kitchen. Liked the large fluffy towels. Later check out was accommodated. Excellent customer service. Will recommend and stay here again!

Good value in Downtown Toronto!
    • Standard Suite

A hook on the bathroom door would be nice.

Room was large and clean, fully equipped kitchen, separate living area and bedroom, good location, friendly front desk staff. Good value for your money. Coffee machine was a Keurig. Toiletries were nice, liked the shampoo and conditioner.

I would never stay here again and regret booking here. False Advertising.
    • Standard Suite

The photos advertised for this hotel look absolutely nothing like how our room was. It looked like we were staying at a completely different hotel. It was completely false advertising. The bathroom was dirty and moldy and there was gunk on the bottom of the bathtub. I was completely disappointed and couldn't wait to leave!

not much

I will never stay there again
    • Standard Suite

I will not recommend. Parking garage door came down on the hood of my truck causing damage and they refuse to pay. Also had to "upgrade" the room after confirming my booking had 2 beds (it did not). Had to pay additional fees and it turned out to be a downgrade compared to what they show online. The AC is not worth having. Ran all night and still hot In the room. Carpets were all buckled and were serious tripping hazards especially for me. I was there for hospital visit to get an ankle replacement and had to be very cautious as to where I walked. VERRY DISSAPOINTED!

The breakfast in another restaurant.

Great place
    • Deluxe King Suite

It happened to be a wrong weekend for me to stay there

The facility is nice. The staff are extremely helpful and cuteous. Everything was OK until all the roads were closed for a weekend event. Great place

Overall, it’s a good accommodation albeit expensive.
    • Deluxe King Suite

I did not like the offer of breakfast since the property was not doing this themselves but had arrangement with a cafe across the street. I feel the property should just go without offering food at all.

The bed was very comfy and the noiseless environment despite the ongoing parade at the time of my stay.

Town Inn gets top of the town.
    • Deluxe Suite

Each apartment has a balcony, it would be a great feature if they could be used

Perfect location, beautiful apartment, just renovated so spotless clean. I will be back. The Staff are just great.

OK - wish we had stayed closer to the lake.
    • Standard Suite

The balconies are all locked. I guess they think that you might jump off! The room would be good if you have a long term stay in Toronto - but short term not so well placed. Be aware this is on the edge of the LGBTQ community and there are a lot of sex shops. There are not a lot of good restaurants in the area. If you like coffee you are in luck.

Nice priced laundry room.

Fantastic location in very nice apartment
    • Deluxe King Suite

Shower was a bit inconsistent in terms of water temperature. Despite the great view from the penthouse floor, the fact that there's a gym one floor above the rooms means that you may be waken up early in the morning to the noise of weights being dropped. That was inconvenient on most mornings.

Excellent apartment - large, new, and comfortable. Nice view of the city. Location is simply one of the best in Toronto, close to Bloor/Yonge subway.

If I wasn’t so tired when I arrived I simply would make them refund my money and leave.
    • Standard Suite

I didn’t like the hidden fee costs that were presented to me the moment I arrived but where not on the website such as parking, emenities etc. The room had a bad Oder, the remote for the T.V didn’t have a battery and was not offered in the bed room. The balcony wasn’t accessible but was offered on the website. Parking was offered on the website but nothing about additional pricing. The staff were not the most accommodating.

Honestly, I really didn’t like anything. I was so tired arriving the city. When I booked my room I was told I would be giving or have resources to certain services that were not fulfilled.

not a chance I am staying in that hotel again - with my dog, or otherwise.
    • Standard Suite

filthy room, not sure if it was even cleaned up for our arrival, extremely old, obviously not well maintained, outrageously overpriced, even for Toronto, really bad location, there are no areas to take your dog outside, very far from downtown, very inconvenient access to the garage, list can go on....

We had roof over our heads to sleep overnight. The mattress was horrible - I woke up with neck and back pain. Thank god we stayed for only one night.

The staff was really nice and helpful, there was a coffee...
    • Deluxe Suite

I can rarely say that, but I didn't like it at all. The quality of the building, the room and the facilities are far from what I saw on the pics (I had Jr Queen Luxury room - and 'Luxury' is very misleading here). Everything is very outdated for 3 stars (and it's not the 'historic chic outdated' if that was the idea). Even the wall-mounted hairdryer did not work properly and it took me 2-3 minutes every morning to tun it on. The room was not very clean, a bit dusty - one day they just skipped the cleaning (the reception guy tried to convinced me that I refused it or left 'do not diturb' sign while I did not), the other day there was a long blond hair in a fresh towel. The breakfast was offered at additional cost at The Croissant Tree nearby, but to me $12.50 + tax seemed a bit too much for the coupon-limited menu they offer (even omelette came for additional $2 to the price you already paid). There are still a couple of good places nearby (for brunch go visit Lola's Kitchen right next to the hotel, the brunch menu was really good).

The staff was really nice and helpful, there was a coffee machine in the room, location is close to a subway station and that's pretty much it. Good thing - I was given 2-hour late check-out as a genius perk from booking.com

Location was everything and breakfast was very nice.
    • Deluxe Suite

They gave me room #8 of the Penthouse floor (last floor) so it was all the way up for 26 floors or so. In the elevator this could take long. I think this was just a problem in my room but I had the gym right above my room and it was very bad. The noise started from early in the morning and it could be there all day, specially for people doing weights. Every time they dropped the weights (which was lots of times), you could hear the loud noise just on top of your bed. This was annoying. Another incident I had was that because of breakfast being outside the hotel, I planned on my last day going early there to have breakfast before leaving. The problem was that one of the elevators wasn’t working and the other two were super busy so I ended up waiting about ten minutes to go up. When I got to my room, the electronic key wasn’t working! I tried it a hundred times and it just wouldn’t work! But I was afraid of going back down for all the time it took me to go up in the first place so I kept on trying until I had to go down because it was obviously disconnected. When I got to the reception, they told me the key was blocked because it was the day I was leaving but it didn’t make any sense because 1st, I hadn’t done the check out and 2nd, check out time wasn’t until 10 o later so that just pissed me off. I ended up loosing 30 minutes of my morning, I had the shuttle waiting outside and had to do everything I had planned for 30 minutes in just one minute. It was stressing. Here the personal was very polite and tried to apologize all the time but it was frustrating: I knew it wasn’t their fault, but why would they block you card without it being the limit time? So that was what ended up making my staying not as great as I was expecting

Location was everything and breakfast was very nice. Although outside the hotel, it was just on the opposite corner

Was the cheapest, 3.5*+ hotel I could find near downtown, so had below average expectations going in
    • Deluxe Suite

AC unit did not cool the room properly, it only maintained the temperature. The setting was placed at 15 degrees below the actual temperature on Friday and the room was that same actual temperature on Monday, not the desired setting.

Room was spacious.

Good
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds

The hotel cleaning staff use elevator all the time and we need to wait long time for elevator. I think it is better to assign one of the elevators as a service elevator. However the rooms seem has been renovated recently, dust covers all table and appliances. I put a note on the dust top of the fridge.

The location of the hotel is very good for people who want to see the downtown everyday.

It was good, could use updating, great location, a little pricey for the quality
    • Standard Suite

The bed , terrible. Wall paper falling, adviertised as balcony suite but balcony is locked.

It was A nice hotel set up more like an old apartment. I had the standard room. It’s only a tv in the living room, pretty small but it works. Our bed wasn’t the best you could feel the springs and it was tilted a little but we made it work. Everything was pretty basic...couch chair table two chairs wall paper kitchen with stove fridge microwave. On here it says balcony suites...all the doors to the balconies are locked for “safety reasons” . All in all it was pretty ok. They need to do updating sons of our wallpaper was falling & closet door was broken. But u can’t beat the space or location. It was worth it paying in US dollars If I paid Canadian I wouldn’t have booked.

Nice luxury room. Probably wouldn’t stay sgain tho because our AC didn’t work & no access to balcony
    • Deluxe Suite

I hated that we paid a lot and we couldn’t even go on the balcony. I understand it’s a security issue but everything is a security issue in this world. There are so many hotels that have balcony access and are a lot taller buildings than this one.. Our AC didn’t work in our room and when maintenance was called, they did nothing but look at me like I was dumb

I loved the suite! We stayed in the king luxury suite. So nice. It was close to a lot of things!

nothing special, not worth the price
    • Deluxe Suite

I would have liked if the apartment was cleaner, there were dusty corners, table lamp's shades had some old spilovers, walls were damaged or filthy, the couch had a smeared stain which was not properly cleaned. Additionally the balcony was not accessible and the apartment looked rather sterile with purely white walls. For the amount of money I paid for the room I am dissatisfied, and would rather stay at the Bloor Marriot next time which is steps away and surprisingly the same price.

This is basically a small apartment, there is a fully functional kitchenette (dishwasher, full size fridge, oven, microwave) and lots of closets and storage space. The unit is organized as a one bedroom apartment. It is in a great location, convenient for exploring Toronto on foot and with excellent choice of coffee shops and bars around.

The breakfast was served in Croissant Tree and it was quite...
    • Deluxe Suite

The breakfast was served in Croissant Tree and it was quite bad but at least slight. The bed is not comfortable at all. The pictures of the hotel are misleading as the renovation of the building was not carried out successfully. Although the staff was very nice.

Excellent staff, clean and spacious rooms, location, good...
    • Deluxe Suite

Breakfast was outside the building in a restaurant across the street.

Excellent staff, clean and spacious rooms, location, good parking, quality towels

Overall fine, but I had the most expensive suit, which for the price, was nothing to shout about
    • Two-Bedroom Suite

The cost and the shabby floor hallway- with some paper peeling off. And some of the floors were definitely run down with people waiting to be rehoused sharing the space.

Most things.

would definitely stay there again!!
    • Deluxe Suite

the upgrading was to the hallways as they were putting up new wall paper. This was not an issue for us. They could use 2 beds in our deluxe apartment.

All staff were very friendly and helpful, The location was perfect, near shopping, dining and entertainment. The room was as in the pictures on the web site. Modern looking apartment and very comfortable. Reception area very modern and clean.

The "kitchenette" was much larger and equipped...
    • Superior King Suite

The shared areas in the building look like a little bit outdated, but it was not a big problem.

The "kitchenette" was much larger and equipped than what we expeted, and the living room as well: definetly, we had a real apartment.

The was an amazing find!
    • Standard Suite

The check-in/out staff could be more helpful.

The room had recently been refurbished to a very high standard. The living room was very large and so was the bedroom. The cleaners did a great job, and it was spotless. Its situated in a great location for getting about Toronto, near to major stations and just a short walk into downtown.

The hotel and suites has a ways to go to upgrade its exterior and until it does I would keep on.
    • Standard Suite

We thought this was a hotel only based on the advertisement. However, it was also an apartment building or at least for residents staying longer than a week based on groceries we saw brought in and other hints. It was under construction so was in a general state of disrepair and the hallway and elevator smelled of food, and not in the sense of wafting aromas emerging from the chef. But, a mixture of foods with a stale smell lingering. The room was clean though dark but had a stark sense to it. We stayed the next night at the Embassy Suites at Niagra-on-the-lake overlooking both Falls from the 25th floor and it was significantly cheaper than this hotel with a full breakfast on site. I'd give it a pass and try another in downtown Toronto.

The staff were polite but nothing to rave about either, especially given the "under repair" feel of the hotel. I have to give them some credit as they have to work in that environment and I think would be difficult to be chipper all the time. But, they did make a effort to ask the extra question and as mentioned, were very polite to us. Perhaps when construction is complete the rooms will be nice and they are spacious and good for a family from that perspective. The breakfast is provided at a restaurant across the street (perhaps while under construction). By the time we were checking out we were ready to be get out and didn't try it so can't comment on the food there.

Nice big room. Pretty clean. Hotel itself kind of old, dirty, creepy hallways and stairs.
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds

I did not like the set up of trying to get in and out of the hotel. It was awkward navigating the stairs. Sometimes you had to go down a flight and then around a corner and then up another flight to get to the pool, lobby, or garage. And the stairs and hallways were creepy and dirty. Pool was big but felt like it was in a dungeon. The staff was not very friendly. Not even a "Hello, I'll be right with you" when I first came in to check in. I stood there for 5 minutes while a lady at the desk was doing something on the computer. Not necessarily the hotel fault but very strong marijuana smell in the evenings. Woke to hammering and drilling in the morning.

Size of the suite was nice. Big sitting area with kitchen. Updated to look modern. Location was close to the subway and shopping.

Very attentive people, needs infra-structure improvements.
    • Deluxe King Suite

Breaskfast happens in a coffe bar across the street and the menu is composed by 9 items and there is no flexibility in chosing different things. Room´s heater was kind of disassembled when I entered the room, a guy came to fix but even so the temperature was not higher than 22 degrees, even setting it up higher. Extra blanket was needed for the night.

Very nice people at the front desk, providing and helping us with main attractions and how to get there. Hotel is located very closed to the subway station and far from downtown noise.

It was a cozy place away from home.
    • Superior King Suite

The parking options are a joke. You have a balcony with a locked door. The windows that opened were small. I can’t help but worry about fire code. If there were a fire in the hallway we wouldn’t be able to escape out the window.

The rooms are well kept.

Just what we needed
    • Superior King Suite

Curtain living room becomes see through during the evening and no curtain on window in door. No access to balcony

Location and price are great. Nice modern room

The price of the room along with the parking fee of $30 and...
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds

The price of the room along with the parking fee of $30 and a $50 pet fee was way too much money to spend on a one night stay. Especially when the pet was a four pound Chihauhua. Change your bar soap the ones you have ,, I'm not even sure what it was.

Good stay, don't know if there was a business centre.
    • Deluxe King Suite

No breakfast. The gym consists of 2 treadmills, 1 elliptical, and 1 step-master. The pool looks good and clean. The pool's sauna and bathroom are very good.

Great bed. Super clean.

great little hotel very reasonably priced
    • Superior King Suite

Little fixable items that would make a big difference.It needed hooks in the bathroom, and the front closet should of had hooks or a bar with hangers for your coat. We had our winter gear on the island stools. In the bathroom you had no where to hang a toiletary bag ,robe or even wet towel on the door of the bedroom or bathroom. You need a hook on both doors.Especially because its small and there is no counter space. Needs a better shower head or a hose, hate having to step into the shower to turn it on and adjust temperature. at least with a hose you can hold it till its hot. When you repaint may I suggest better quality paint,it looks like the cheapest grade of white paint painted by an amateur. (I notice those things) A quality paint job would make this place seem a lot more higher end. Every other part of the decor was great.

The size,location and decor. the coffee machine was a nice touch as was the slippers. tv in the bedroom was also great! Front staff was excellent! Great linens and towels. Never made it to the pool but it looked great. freat comfortable stay.

Excellent stay. We were a group of 10.
    • Deluxe Suite

Didn’t use the pool so can’t rate it Staff were very friendly and as I’m checking out I told the lady that I left a mess in my room and she said it was OK. It was a joke but I told her good answer. She laughed. Good sense of humour.

Great stay near Queen’s Park.
    • One-Bedroom Queen Double Suite

The room key didn’t always work. I really like it when hotel bathrooms have magnifying mirrors for makeup, and this one didn’t.

The suite was a bonus. The towels were large and fluffy. The water pressure was great and there was lots of hot water.

Really enjoyed my stay, will definitely book again!
    • Standard Suite

The living room could use a little more lighting. And the pillows were not especially comfortable.

The room was extremely clean and the location was great. The suite I booked was also well equipped with kitchenware and utensils.

Never again.
    • Deluxe Suite

Staff was awful and so rude. Room was dirty and not well kept up. Many scuff marks on the walls little holes in the ceiling absolutely disgusting light switches, some of the lights were not working in the room. The wall paper was bubbled up and peeling and there was hair in the shower.

It was close to everything that was all that was good about it

Enjoyed our stay
    • Superior King Suite

Reserved a king suite and was at first given an "upgraded" queen suite. A quick call to the front desk rectified the situation.

Well appointed suites

Most relaxing hotel stay to date

Pool, but no hot tub

I was upgraded to the luxury suite which exceed my expectations. It was clean and very comfortable and most importantly, reasonably priced. Staff was always friendly and accommodating and this hotel offers on-site parking with in and out access- a rarity in Toronto.

My stay was almost perfect. Room was great and clean and we love it. but not the construction
    • Standard Suite

The construction in the the morning and some of the dust or dirt I thought it was a smoke from that construction went into our room that i hate because we need to leave the room to avoid my asthma attack. Also the hot shower is not really hot.

Free breakfast, room was huge and complete. Kitchen was nice.

Pleasant
    • Standard Suite

Balcony was locked and kitchen did not have dishwashing liquid and no guide onhow to use equipment . house rules would have helped , for example ,should we wash up before we leave

I loved location kitchen was great addition

as previous guest, it met expectations
    • Superior King Suite

I hate having a balcony but not being allowed to go out on it!

I like the size of the suites and the beds are comfortable. The price I got was the right price.

Not even close to what was pictured
    • Superior King Suite

No restaurant in the hotel, the room was half falling apart and had a musty smell on entering, the room was smaller then advertised and didn't have a kitchen table or stove or desk as advertised, the king bed sunk to the middle, the shower head was only 5' high, parking was an extra 30$+ tax per night and I almost couldn't get my truck into their underground parking(only 1" clearance), the heater in the room was loud, the soundproofing between the rooms was very poor(my 6 year old who sleeps through everything got woken up by someone closing a door somewhere else on the floor) the couch wasn't a sofa bed so my kid ended up sleeping on the couch as is. From the underground parking into the hotel is a set of 5 steps with no ramp so luggage had to get carried up the stairs, I could probably find more to complain about but that's probably enough

It was located close to the ROM

Nothing everything was good

It was nice and quite and really got your bang for your buck never has any problems and they released the funds for hold immediately after stay was a plus

Great staff, very helpful!
    • Superior King Suite

We were charged extra money for deposit. The cleaning wasn’t done when we took “do not disturb” sign off so I had to go to the reception and ask to clean the room. The room needs proper renovation.

Great staff, very helpful! Gabe us deluxe suite instead of just regular. The room had great view, was pretty clean and had a kitchen and a living room

• Superior King Suite

Pool has always been too cold. It’s a shame. I tried to go in three visits ago.... no way!!!

Price location rooms are huge. They are apartments!!!! Have stayed there for years and years

Great stay, rude service
    • Superior King Suite

I didnt like how the manager and one of the security were rude to us when i alreasy agreed to kick my friends out. The manager was not compromising with my request. I know we were in the wrong but the manager and the security didnt have to yell and be rude.

The room has all of the ammenities of home.
    • Standard Suite

My pillows were a bit lumpy and you can tell that there were some areas where the wallpaper bubbles out or just the wear and tear of time has occurred. This did not at all impact the comfort or cleanliness of my stay. It was still very good.

The room has all of the ammenities of home. I easily made my meals saving me some money. The bedroom does not share a wall with the hallway, so at night, you do not hear the traditional hallway noises you would in a regular hotel. The place was clean, check in/out was easy, and there was free parking (hard to come by in Toronto). I would recommend to friends.

We will definitely use this hotel again
    • Standard Suite

I can’t think of any but it would have been better if we had lower level room since we had doggies but everything was just fine!

We had 4 dogs including huskies but they accepted all of them when most place refuses huskies due to their shedding Staff were very kind and friendly about everything. We all had great stay! We’ve lived in Toronto before and knew how the location was and very convenient

Aside from the unauthorized, surprise charge to my card, I had previously liked property.
    • Superior King Suite

I prepaid my room with my debit card.At check in, I was charged an extra $50.00. This was unrelated to the $100.00 deposit, on a different credit card. I was unaware of this until 2 days after our stay. I now have to wait up to 7 days for this to be repaid me, even though the hotel acknowledges it was entirely in the wrong.

Bed was very comfortable. Sheet and pillowcase seemed somehow scratchy.

An excellent location with services to anything in the city. Will definitely be staying again.
    • Superior King Suite

The bathroom needs an update. The toilet wouldn't flush a small piece of toilet paper without holding the handle down and usually having to flush more than once. The shower needs an update as well. It is clean, but needs some updates to a more water efficient toilet.

The housekeeping was excellent and timely. The room was always left very nice.

Please don't let my negative comment put you off , this is a great place and a fantastic location.
    • Standard Suite

I did expect more of a colonial property with the feel of stepping back in time, the main reception area was warm and inviting however the room we had really needs some attention and felt a little let down ( only because I expected the room to reflect the main house ). It was evident the property was under going renavations, this didn't cause any problems to are stay. I'm sure this is going to be more of an impressive property then it is already. I would reccomand a little more attention to detail with the room I had like more traditional curtains, window dressings, more antique lamps and carpet and a better choice in bedding. I felt The room was a little scruffy however it was clean. I would strongly advise that tea and coffee should be available in outside rooms. Didn't like the noisy fridge at the bottom of my bed, felt there was no need for it to be in the room as all it offered was bottled water. I could have a field day if I was let loose in creating the ambience I felt this room lacked.

The hotel is in a great location and only a 10 minute stroll down to the falls, bars and restaurants. Staff are very friendly and welcoming. The chief created fresh, delicious breakfasts throughout are stay and had stunning views from all the tables. Coffee on tap and pastries all day and night. This property is going to be the best on the falls, I can see the vision that is being created with the remodelling. I would love to stay here again and look forward to seeing the new changes. Highly reccomand anyone reading this to stay here! 😁

Good location, great staff
    • Standard Suite

The heater was not really effective for me, even though I like hot rooms, so for others it might be just right.

The room is huge, even too big for one person.

Over all it was a good stay.
    • Standard Suite

Beside the parking space were small, not good for big cars like mine. A man in the front desk probably (asian) he looks very serious and don't smile at all. He doesn't look like he like his job.

The spot where the place at. And the cleanliness of the room.

Everything location.
    • One-Bedroom Queen Double Suite

Everything location. Comfor,t cleanliness ,facilities. Staff excellent....

Everything location. Comfor,t cleanliness ,facilities. Staff excellent....

Better stay home than go to this hotel
    • Superior King Suite

Dirty Furniture old and broken ( nothing like the pictures) swimming pool cold Unfriendly staff ( not all of them) Pillows like stones, I had to go directly to the theraphy massage The dryer was broken and I realized when clothes were washed

Ubicación

Clean, comfortable, good location for downtown, at a very decent price.
    • Standard Suite

Although clean and spacious, the rooms are just somewhat dated and tired. Appliances, lamps, and decor are reminiscent of the 80’s. Connections for devices are not easily accessible, which is a common feature in many hotel rooms today.

The staff were extremely helpful and accommodating, allowing me to leave my car on the day of check out until after my business meeting was over (2:00 PM).

Overall good, just wish I would’ve been informed of room switch
    • One-Bedroom Queen Double Suite

Our room reservation was switched to another room. And although it was an upgraded room it did not have the features that I was looking for. Also we drove a big truck. So parking was tough.

Enjoyed the pool, full kitchen and comfy beds.

Not worth my time, nor money.
    • Standard Suite

a) Not enough power outlets in the Room; b) Furniture and Appliances were VERY dated; c) There was not enough heat in the room. d) Other amenities (Luggage Stand, Paper Towels, Hand Towels unavailable)

The number of square feet in the room.

Enjoying Toronto on bicycles
    • Deluxe Suite

The hotel has no bicycle storage so we had to take our bikes up to our suite in a smallish elevator.

A bit expensive, but one gets a suite with kitchen and one is in terrific neighbourhood at Church & Bloor. We rented bicycles at Curbside Cycle, 412 Bloor St West, and then, with bike-trail map in hand, we were zooming all around town! One day, we cycled west on Bloor to the Junction for craft beer and then south thru High Park to the lake-front. Another day, it was east to the Don River Trail where we watched chinook salmon jumping upstream.. it's funny that we Vancouverites should come to Toronto for a salmon experience!!

Good city option
    • Standard Suite

Rooms were large but not very comfortable, rather plain and simply furnished. Door to balcony was locked.

Good breakfast in the Café across the street.

Comfortable but not worth the price at all.
    • Deluxe King Suite

Breakfast starts at 8:30 am and is not buffet, vegetarians should forget it. Air conditioning is centrally controlled with no thermostat in room, just heat and cold options and that too at the unit so expect to walk down to hall in the night in case you feel hot/cold, archaic! Too pricy, much better properties at cheaper cost available near Ripley's aquarium at heart of town.

Advantage, Town inn suites is located close to subway hence commutation is convenient if you want to travel by subway. Walkable from the Royal Ontario Museum.

Ideal location, clean spacious and well equipped apartment.
    • Deluxe Suite

Everything was fine, just a little tired and could do with a refurb.

Ideal location, clean spacious and well equipped apartment. I would definitely stay again!

Expensive hotel for cheap quality
    • Deluxe Suite

The reception is not welcoming. No smile, only at the check out of course. The price of the room is overcharged. Some issue with the tap of the bathroom, the reception is not reactive to fix this issue. I needed to call them many times.

The size of the room is correct. The bed is fine. The location is not so bad.

Great location near posh Bloom street
    • Superior King Suite

Good location near posh Bloom street with nice restaurants & shopping. Apartment very bright & newly redecorated, beds sleep very good, fully equipped kitchen. Friendly staff, even let us take our rented bikes into our apartment.

Overall, I still like this hotel and the location.
    • Deluxe King Suite

Kitchen facility is poor - very poor of kitchen tools, we only have knife, spoons,forks, chopping board, no dish wash detergent in these 7 days. We washed our dishes most of the time and put them on tray for drying at night, but all the washed dish never to place back to cabinet after room service.

Location & front desk's service.

not good
    • Standard Suite

I ordered a limousine to take me to the airport for 7.00 PM Sept 19 but by 7.30 PM it had not arrived and a staff member on the front desk, flagged down a street car taxi to take me to the airport, which was a disaster, as it was very old and gave a very bumpy ride to the airport

Room comfortable

wouldn't recommend it.
    • One-Bedroom Queen Double Suite

The bed mattress was broken. The rooms were not cleaned properly, dust on the floor. There were stains on the doors and headboards. The bath was cracked.

The staff were really friendly and helpful. Good location- central to most things

What I did not like was I was charged $25.
    • Standard Suite

What I did not like was I was charged $25.00 for parking and they also charged me $25.00 to use parking card. That is the most ridiculous thing I ever heard of ex specially when you have to give the card back.

it was a decent stay, and if I need to book again in the area, I will consider saying here again.
    • Superior King Suite

The sheets didn't seem to be as clean as they should have been, and we got a room with a balcony, but it was locked so we couldn't even enjoy it. There was also poor selection for the tv, and the way the menu is set up for searching for shows is very confusing and tedious! The food across the street also wasn't the best, but we bought $5 food vouchers for both days that we didn't want to waste.

We got a big room for the cheapest price because of tiff. I didn't want to spend that much money on 2 nights, but for the amount we did spend, I'm glad we got one of the biggest rooms for the lowest price. (The smaller rooms cost more)

mediocre. Good beds, nice location.
    • One-Bedroom Queen Double Suite

The check in person. Plain and simple.

The stay was mediocre. Check in was quick but not the friendliest. And i am a person that expects very little from people. Rooms were nice size, older but the beds were awesome! Which matters. And location was perfect. Would i stay again? Was hoping i would like it more so i could extend my stays in the future but prob won't. :(

Wasn't really satisfy
    • Deluxe Suite

I had to pay a extra $150 for parking which i didn't prepare for so it set me back and the sheets on the bed was dirty i had to call room service twice

I like the locating

I chose this hotel because the good location, easy to access...
    • One-Bedroom Queen Double Suite

I chose this hotel because the good location, easy to access to metro, public transportation. The convenient store is opposite the hotel so you can buy milk, snack, drink or bread easily.

I've been paying every morning for my room in cash at...
    • Superior King Suite

I've been paying every morning for my room in cash at the front desk or Online by booking and they charge me an extra 80$ at the Check out saying it was the balance of the bill but It can't be possible. They weren't able to explain us where it was from and we had to pay it at the end even if its Their error.

Not according to standards. Horrible
    • Standard Suite

-Unfriendly At front desk with check in after long day of travel -room was outdated looked old, not according to pictures -cockroaches in the room -bath tub broken -dirty stains on the walls -two pairs of smelly shoes in the closet who were not ours

Browse Town Inn Suites traveller photo gallery