Reviews of Travelodge by Wyndham Niagara Falls By the Falls 3 stars

5257 Ferry Street, L2G 1R6 Niagara Falls, Canada

#45 of 103 hotels in Niagara Falls

• Deluxe Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Non-Smoking

The long wait for breakfast. The rudness of a young waitress.Advised the senior person that she need to received more trainning in client relationship. The tv so old and bad pictures. Cannot beleive in this modern era

Reception staff most lovely and helpful.Good bed..Great location. Good value for a three stars

The breakfast at the hotel was terrible. The coffee cups were badly washed The door bolt locked my room after I left it, so when I came back I couldn't get into the room The parking wasn't free and expensive compared with the private parking in the close neighborhood ($16 at the hotel; $5 at the near parking lot) The door key stopped working and needed to be reprogrammed

The hotel was relatively close to the attractions.

• Queen Room - Non-Smoking

I did not like that we had to pay for parking, and I did not like to pay the TDF tax.

I liked the location, it was clean, TV channels we good, hot tub was great and pool, and the staff we friendly.

On checking in you ran into you desk clerk. She was not the friendlyest of people. We asked about discounts and buses and she said that Niagara had non of that and to our surprise we saw both when we went out the next day. She was also on the desk on our check out. She needs a course in hospitality. Or maybe she is just tired of people.

We LOVED SUE in the dining room. She was so good. Very helpful and informative. After the 1st day our coffee and tea were almost on the table waiting for us. Please do not loose her she is the biggest asset you have. We also met you night clerk. He was also a great person. Full of info and small talk. Hospitality was his thing. Another keeper. We had the pleasure of also meet a young black man. He also was a keeper. Try training him for more important things. He would be an asset to the company.

Not enough window light. Someone open our door without our concern. We were in the room, nothing was offered to us for sure inconvenience.

Liked the breakfast nook.

Couldn’t use the bathtub as the plug was broken. Other then that everything was great.

Staff were sry nice and welcoming. The rooms are large with lots of space for a family. Great location and everything is in walking distance.

• Queen Suite with Hot Tub - Non-Smoking

The room I had was by the elevator, to much noise from everyone getting in and out , talking loud, etc. There is no breakfast included, no free parking...

Good location, good service, basic facilities for the right money.

• Queen Suite with Hot Tub - Non-Smoking

Straight to the facts: - We have reserved 1 lux room with jacuzzi. Upon arrival to the hotel we were given standard room and were forced to pay extra 10$ CAN plus all the fees for “upgrade” to be placed into originally reserved room. When mentioned this at front desk, we were referred to booking.com making this mistake. - According to the reservation - breakfast is included, however, it was our discovery next morning that it is not. 2 coffee costed around 4.5CAN. - We have checked 2 rooms and both had quite intense smell of smoking cleaned with heavy cleaning supplies.... we assumed this is the best one can get here and had to take it. Of course, everything started to smell this way after 2 nights stay. - There is a very pour sound insulation’s between rooms. It is a party area of the town and, thus, people come back very late and quite loud. Of course it is not people’s fault but hotel. - Rooms are outdated and weared. Armchairs has several cigarette holes.

- Staff is very friendly and trying to meet your needs with what they got. - Location is good. Many restaurants. 15 minutes walking to Niagara Falls.

Walls are so thin I didn’t like that I couldn’t sleep because I kept Hearing the shower from early in the morning from other ppl in the other rooms above. Heard couple fighting from ppl staying above us. No ventilation and rooms have an odd smell to them.

Room were clean

• Deluxe Queen Room - Non-Smoking

weather was terrible but this is something you could not help! we were in a hockey tournament so it was easy to come and go and like I said the good restaurant's were right there!

location close proximity to good restaurants, did not use pool or restaurant, too bad the area was under total repair mode, parking was good also

I really like everything is nearly falls and restaurants and easy to get taxi everywhere :-) <3

I really like the place and nearly all the restaurants and everything in the City. Our hotel is good and comfortable at the 10th floor. Next time I would love to stay here again. from Iceland

• Deluxe Queen Room - Non-Smoking

The walls are super thin was awake at 430-5 am by some ones music loud and non stop as well as later at night doors slamming and people yelling when we were trying to sleep

Our bed was not made when we arrived and with telling them that they upgraded us to king room with hot tub !!!

Found a sock on the end table of the bed. The construction at the front of the hotel was very noisy. Did not like the fact I had to pay extra for the parking.

The space in the room was very nice and large. Do not have to wait long for the elevators.

Alot off noise in the hotel we didn’t sleep good they’re big groups was talk by side my room I spoke with the reciption since 12:00AM until 2:00 AM to sleep i ask them how das controll they said night now march brick

Nothing special

• Deluxe Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Non-Smoking

The pool didn't have a working shower or change area. And swim towels needed to be obtained from the front desk. Sauna didnt appear to be operational. Part of the hotel appears to be under Reno. Specifically the restaurant.

The Wi-Fi actually worked really well. I stay at hotels all the time and the WiFi is always intermittent at best and I can never access much online. Staff were very accomodating. Everything was very clean. Microwave and fridge brand new. Very good value for the price.

The pool water was cloudy. The hot tub water was cloudy and not hot. Walls of the hot tub were disgusting. Backs of doors were filthy, when I wiped it with sanitizer spray it came of easily so just no one has chosen to clean it. The walls and floors were paper thin. Could hear a child above us screaming amd running across the room for over an hour at night as well as the next morning. Could hear guests in the next rooms (not just mumbled voices - I heard the man next door say he ‘woke up a lot last night’ - he wasn’t speaking loud, was using a normal voice volume.

• Deluxe Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Non-Smoking

Pool and hot tub were not very clean

Great location, walking distance to attractions. Great value hotel. Staff were very friendly. We had a fantastic time. We didn’t spend a lot of time in the room so we were just looking for a bed to sleep in. Exactly what I was expecting.

I had to ask 2x to have the carpet vacuumed. It looked like it hadn’t been done in months. When the cleaning lady came, she didn’t have a vacuum. A kind maintaince man came after hours to vaccuum for us. There is also a dirty ring around the whole carpet because it never gets vacuumed right up to the wall. The couple next to us was smoking pot. And the pool was green. The building was under construction, but I can understand the dust and lack of seating during that, but the rest I can’t understand.

Outdated!! Under renovations so very messy and restaurant closed Room black mold beds sagging Bathroom very tiny Staff not helpful Ridiculous 14$ day for parking

• Deluxe Queen Room - Non-Smoking

Massive flatscreen TV in room that didn't know what a USB stick was. No big deal.

The main thing was value - weekday out of season was very cheap. Easy walking distance to food and there's a couple of reasonably good waterfalls about 10 mins walk away.

The room was dirty as if it hadn’t been cleaned. WiFi didn’t work and staff excuse was just restart your phone (still didn’t work)

It was close to the falls

The male staff wasn’t very helpful with instructions about WeGo. We didn’t expect him to know everything but he could have at least provided sources of information.

Location was great.

• Deluxe Queen Room - Non-Smoking

Nothing too spectacular about the facilities - very straightforward bed/chair/tv rooms that have a motel feel.

Great price and an easy walking distance to all the attractions.

• Deluxe Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Non-Smoking

Wifi is very poor in connection. It would go off and on for our devices. Gets frustrating just to check for simple things online. There was a tourist fee charge, I did not like that and I was told now that it can be waved off but the staff did not inform us about it.

Gave us the 10th floor with a nice view of the city.

• Deluxe Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Non-Smoking

Staff were friendly but service was slow and we were ignored until they were able to get to us. We found mold on our sheets - they compensated us and I know this is not their standards, but still ridiculous that we slept a night in moldy sheets before noticing it.

Room was comfortable and warm. Location was amazing - close to many restaurants, and only a 10 minute walk to Clifton Hill and the Falls. Parking was reasonably priced and immediately across the street.

• Deluxe Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Non-Smoking

Paper thin walls. Despite what it says on this site, they do in fact charge the tdf tax. They are very sneaky about it.

Pretty clean. Close to everything. Comfortable.

Pillows were a little uncomfortable but that's easily sloved by bringing your own. Other then that nothing.

Beds were very comfy, staff was extra friendly and poo was perfect for the kids.

No wifi at all, stayed on 9th floor and Wifi was extremely weak to non existent. Customer service very poor, it seems they know about the wifi issue but try to blame it on our devices. Staff on the night of December 26 was very rude not helpful at all.

Location is good

Room is not clean, and it shows age. Internet is not usable. Hot water runs out after a few minutes. Staff is very tricky when answering my complain.

Location is the only positive feature for this hotel

Facility is old and wifi signal is poor. Parking fee is CAD12 per day.

It costs about 10 min to walk to the falls. Location is fine and it is quiet enough for me.

I did not like the way the shower curtain kept touching my body when I am taking a shower. Shower curtain set up needs to be revamp.

The bed was comfy and Location

Pillows were too soft. Thin walls. We could hear the people in the room next door talking and banging the walls

Room was clean. Firm bed was comfortable.Close to attractions.

It shows its age with old decor and warn finishes. Faucet handle fell off. Furnishings were covered in stains. Not what it used to be 15 years ago.

• Deluxe Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Non-Smoking

The room was disgusting floors hadn't been vacuumed. Had a do not disturb sign and they still came in but only made one bed?. Washroom sink was horribly stained. Shower bars had mold on them.

The bed was very comfy

The rooms and hallways are dated but comfortable. Easy parking lot but outdoors across the street.

Great value for money. No frills. If you have no one to impress and want a place that is close to the tourist area this is great. Staff was friendly and our room had a nice view of the Ferris wheel. I liked that the curtains actually fully blocked out the sun.

I didn't like that it was an extra 12$ a day for parking, and that the parking lot was across a busy street from the hotel. There was construction on the main street of the hotel, making it hard to find. The hotel keys were given to us demaginatized and did not work when we needed them to, other guests in the hotel seemed to have the same problem as us with their keys. The room was not as clean as I would have hoped it to be.

Location was close to the falls, and was right in the entertainment district. It was about a 5 minute walk to Clifton Hill (which is the main entertainment district street). The hotel was also 2 minutes away from Denny's which was opened 24 hours. Perfect for breakfast, and that late night snack.

• Deluxe Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Non-Smoking

We have stayed here a lot of times but the pass couple of times I would say that it was a very disappointing stay. When we got in the room and put our belongings away there were a pair of dirty socks in the drawer , in another drawer there were price tags from clothes someone bought. I bagged them right away and took them to the main desk. The lady there said Oh My and that was it.The carpets were stained. The last time we were there the pool was being worked on all day and then again this time so we were unable to swim. Went for late breakfast when we came back the room wasn't clean phone the front desk I was told the housekeeper will make it there.She came late afternoon and we went for a coffee. I believe the parking price is outrageous $12.00 a night. When to the back of the Travelodge you could park for $4.00 but we didn't see it till the last night. When the staff at the desk said 12 dollars per night I said geez last time we were here it was around $5 dollars and she laughed at me and said many moons ago. I also asked if we could upgrade to a king size bed ? The lady said sure for 15 dollars extra a night. Which don't take me wrong it is still worth it ,just when they are not busy at all Monday to Wednesday they other staff have just put us in a king bed room with no charge. This lady staff was not very friendly at all.

The area in which it is located. Easy access. Walking distance to the main streets and stores.

• Queen Room - Non-Smoking

The bed was extremely hard. Pillows were uncomfortable. There was makeup from past guest on the walls and on the hair dryer in the bathroom. The cleaning lady walked right in the room in the morning while I was half naked without knocking. The clerk at the desk when we checked in said our check out time was for noon. But he never put that in the books. We will NOT be going back to this hotel. Would definitely like my money back. Extremely upset.

Nothing !

Walls were very thin, you could hear everything above and beside you. Couldn't plug in microwave or mini fridge, lighting in bathroom wasn't good.

Beds were comfortable and room was big.

• Deluxe Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Non-Smoking

The clerk (spelling like)Breda's attitude , and her 'disappeared' boss/manager . I found a BedBUG on a pillow at 3am . I took pics&clips and killed it then told Brant . He offered me to change room but I refused coz it's 3am and pack baggages? The main point is, who know is there any BUGs in other rooms ? Breda said "rooms are professionally inspected"(What a contra!?!), "the manager's in meeting atToronto"which Brant told me he is there from 8am . You don't wanna deal with me, so deal with Booking.com, and maybe Yelp, and more people . If she(and/or the boss)just simply apologize like Brant(said'sorry'instead 'apologize'though), it wouldn't be so irritating . *You are worse than a hostel .*

Stepenia (10/10) , (night shift)Brant (7/10) .

• Queen Room - Non-Smoking

Unfortunately in the parking lot someone opened their door forcefully into the side of my car, which left a dent. This obviously was not the fault of the hotel, but the fact that this happened in the parking lot (not a public one but it is accessible to anyone) put a bit of a damper on the trip. The hotel itself and the staff were great.

The location is excellent! It is a quick walk to all main attractions and there are a lot of restaurants nearby. Staff were friendly and it was a great value for the cheap cost.

I was a bit cautious about the hot tub and pool facilities. Didn’t look the cleanest.

Beautiful rooms, comfortable beds, amazing views, and absolutely clean bathroom and room. Such a great stay that we booked it for our trip to niagara in December!

• Deluxe Queen Room - Non-Smoking

Hard to get to hotel due to construction, charge $16.00 a day to park there. After paying later on found lot on other side of building that was only charging $5.00. Room was on 11 floor which was nice for view but internet did not work

Breakfast at their restaurant was reasonably

• Queen Suite with Two Queen Beds - Non-Smoking

The pull out couch was old and worn so it was unconfortable to sleep on. There was a floor lamp next to sofa bed and the switch was broken so you had to plug and unplug it if you wanted to use it. So when we plugged it in the plug was behind the sofa bed and it was pretty dirty behind the sofa bed like it hadn't been cleaned or moved in a while. We booked the room and the hotel knew we were having 5 adults in the room....only had 4 towels in the room, No sheet for the pull out bed or extra pillows. We had to ask for them. You see the booking and know how many are coming make sure you have enough stuff in the room so we don't have to run around asking for extra stuff for the beds. You made sure to charge for the extra people in the room so give me a towel to use. The bar fridge and TV were pretty small for a suite (the biggest room they have).

The staff was great and very friendly. We booked a suite and had 5 adults in a room 2 queen bed and pull couch there was a lot of room to move around. The staff came the next day and gave fresh towels and made the beds.

• Deluxe Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Non-Smoking

The presentation of the room and ranking were deceiving. There is no way this could be a 7 to 8 star hotel. The only good thing about it was the location and if I didn't get such a nice view this place would have even been worse.

This place was dirty the beds are old and very uncomfortable. The person behind the desk was unfriendly and had an immature attitude.

hotel room stunk of tobacco- I had to complain before they sent an ionizer to clear the air. housekeeping was practically non existent- apparently there are not enough workers to do the job. hotel is definitely not handicapped friendly

i liked the staff - if not for them, I would have left

The toilet was very low & the shower/tub was very high to climb into. The mattress wasn't very comfortable.

It was close to restaurants & stores

Room could have been a lot more cleaner floor was very dirty and towels were not as clean.

Nice veiw from our hotel room so happy we were able to get our room at the top floor as requested

• Deluxe Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Non-Smoking

Outside our room in the hallway the carpets were badly stained and the temperature was freezing. The exterior of our AC/Heater was busted up but still worked. The rooms were not that updated. They charged 16 dollars for parking.

The beds were very comfortable and the room did not have a bad smell. The sheets appeared clean. It is in a convenient location. Only about 10 minute walk from the falls view casino.

• Deluxe Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Non-Smoking

Staff not overly friendly , key fobs not working & I was being accused but my key fobs were lock on my second night , then I heard others with the same problem , room too small compared to most , fridge & microwave on floor & not working the best & staff unplugged every time.

Price point , location

• Deluxe Queen Room - Non-Smoking

parking was expensive wifi was not that great

near clifton hill near restaurants and convenience store jacuzzi/hot tub in the room & a good cold fridge was a plus tinted room windows

Rooms we're not as nice as in pictures. Floor in the room is dirty, they might have vacuumed but still looks nasty. Receptionist(guy) was not very nice when we checked in. I dont understand why they charged us $16/day for parking!

walking distance to attractions.

I didn't like that the hotel is super old and looks and smells like it. It was very clean but with rusting fixtures, old dirty carpet, sagging bland beds made the stay very disappointing. I would not stay again.

Location and staff were really good. Price is OK

• Reviewed: 19 August 2017

Had to change room because of horrible smell that wouldn't go away. Happy that the hotel was able to switch our room.

The pillows were very comfortable and the bath towels were nice and thick.

The room was small. The beds were very uncomfortable. The pillows were very small and uncomfortable. I asked for a fan and could not get one. No toilet paper was put in room. I was ver disappointed.

It was in an ok location. Not as close to clifton hill as i thought it would be.

• Queen Room - Non-Smoking

What I didn't like about the property first checked in guy wasn't that friendly. first day after I went to my room carpet had crumbs on it ..the towels we got had stains or either had holes on it..

What I liked about the property was the sauna and the steam room.

• Deluxe Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Non-Smoking

The wireless internet is very poor. It takes forever to look at a webpage, download a Google map, or even check email. I asked the person at the front desk about it, and they apologized saying they only have very basic internet. I have a computer repair business, and know how to check internet speed. The test showed 0.3 Mbps download speed & 0.5 upload. This is almost like dial-up. 3 Mbps (megabit per second) is adequate for most general internet. Most small businesses and homes have 10 Mbps and up. If you're a business person and rely on decent internet for your work, this hotel would not be for you - until they upgrade. There is a $16 Canadian (about $12.32 US) per day parking fee.

We stayed in a room with two queen-size beds that was spacious with a couch, coffee table, microwave, fridge, and TV. (They were in the process of upgrading their TV system during our stay.) The bathroom had 2 sinks, separate toilet and shower area with a door, and plenty of towels. One thing they do not promote, but is very good is their breakfast restaurant. The first day we went to Denny's (as did the rest of the city) to have breakfast. The second day we tried their breakfast restaurant. It was not crowded, had good food, and the plates were about $3 cheaper on average compared to Denny's.

• Deluxe Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Non-Smoking

Did not like the comfort of the bed or pillows, hotel looks and feels old. Have stayed in smaller motels and that is what the hotel rooms felt like and for the price for 1 night plus tax and parking (180.00) , I would have expected better space, facilities, decor and comfort.

Location was great, nice and close to all amenities.

• Deluxe Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Non-Smoking

They could actually clean the rooms!!!!

The room was disgustingly dirty, we stayed 2 nights - got there the room looked disgustingly dirty, towels were old and smelly, carpet is disgusting, coffee pot was dirty, coffee pot filter was disgusting, garbage was not picked up, 2nd day towels were just left on the side as opposed to nicely setting them up on the towel rack. Was charged over $100 more than what was estimated on my booking. Do not book this hotel, even if it's the last resource. Not worth it! Not sure why it comes out to 2.5 when I marked all the questions with a sad face

• Reviewed: 10 May 2017

The wifi was atrocious. Better not to have than keep falling out. The light in the bathroom was so ooor that when you pulled shower curtain you were in the dark. We found this quite dangerous. The beds were clean but very sloppily made.

It was clean and roomy

• Deluxe Queen Room - Non-Smoking

Bed was the most unconformable bed I have ever slept on, sunk in right in the middle, it was brutal. There was someone else socks left in the room. Got noise complaint for using jet tub in room that the hotel people didn't even give us for free. Got there and they had a mess up and they booked someone in our room. It was our birthday and they wouldn't even give us a free upgrade for there mistake, so was pretty disappointing. I originally wanted a queen room instead they gave us a king bed that was awful and a tub that we couldn't even us because we kept getting people complaining on how loud it was when it was on. Smelt horrible. Hairs in the shower and tub. It was both mine and my boyfriends birthday and we always go to the falls every year, and this was the first time that they couldn't even accommodated us and it was the worst hotel we have ever stayed at. Never again. So disappointed.

Nothing. Hotel was disgusting, room wasnt cleaned properly.

• Deluxe Queen Room - Non-Smoking

i did not like that they put my husband and i on the same floor as 14 rooms full of adult hockey players that partied all night, i did not get a wink of sleep both nights that i stayed there, i kept called front desk in the middle of the night like 3-4 am and they would not do anything about it. These people were smoking weed in the room and security came smelled around and left, it was a horrible experience, the manager said he would send me a gift certificate for a free night and its 4 days later that has not happened. this is unfortunate because other wise the location is perfect and the price its not to bad. Also on the second night at 4 am i called front desk to complain about the noise, security came upstairs told them to keep it down because my room number complained and one of the girl's in the group came a spit on the door of my room, childish and disgusting.

i loved the location it was perfect, in walking distance to everything, and i liked the fact that you did not have to pay resort fee etc

I would have liked the jacuzzi to have worked and the pool to be larger. Having to go to the main floor to get ice is time consuming.

The staff is fantastic and the manager Jonathan is a peach.

They should have a designated smoking area there were people smoking outside the front entrance

Hassle free check in and check out friendly staff clean rooms

• Reviewed: 19 March 2017

• Deluxe Queen Room - Non-Smoking

We had to call customer service about all the issues we had, sad to say we will never stay here again.

The staff were friendly to the face, and the location was decent to walk to where we needed.

• Reviewed: 14 March 2017

Read above.

The bathroom wad poorly cleaned. I almost threw up. Other people's body hairs all over the shower /bath enclosure. I took pics. I am very unimpressed. Twould of the three staff are great. Brian the night guy. And the evening fellow. The day time older brunette gal was abusive and contancorous. Obtuse, rude and annoying!

• Reviewed: 7 March 2017

• Deluxe Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Non-Smoking

The female attendant at the desk was not friendly and was very curt (on all 3 days of our stay (2 different people)). Parking was inconvenient - there was only space on the premises for about 10 cars, otherwise you had to go to their back lot across the street and the weekend was freezing so this was not good. I chose this hotel specifically on booking.com because it was one of the few listed as having a hot tub. When my husband and I went to try out the hot tub, we were disappointed to see that it was broken and being repaired. I told the woman at the desk that I only came to the Travelodge because of the hot tub feature. She said that it was beyond her control and was not very apologetic. It would have been nice if they had mentioned that not all of their facilities were operational at the time of check in and given me an option to get my money back and perhaps find a hotel that did offer a workable hot tub. Staff didn't seem to care about us.

The location was ideal. We arrived at 2:30 and they allowed us to check in early which was a pleasant surprise.

• Reviewed: 28 February 2017

• Deluxe Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Non-Smoking

Pretend that you sleep in one big room with all people who are staying on your floor. We could hear everything that was happening around us - people in other rooms talking, normal volume I'd say, but it seemed as they are right beside me, screaming teenagers at night and screaming babies in the morning. We were out all day and came back to the hotel just to sleep, so having a quiet relaxing time at night was a must (which we didn't get).The room was not clean, the towels had unknown yellow stains, may be they were clean, but seeing those stains makes you feel disgusted.

The hotel conveniently located, a bit off the beaten path, but we enjoyed a bit more walking

• Reviewed: 26 February 2017

Sauna and Jacuzzis not working. Four adults were up near rooms with families with small children. The noise was constant. Beds were so uncomfortable. Never using this place again. Restaurant only for breakfast. This was not indicated.

Staff was pleasant

• Reviewed: 3 February 2017

• Queen Room - Non-Smoking

we didn't like the wifi, couldn't even vent watch netflix on it. And water from the window came inside abit. But it was so minor it didn the even matter.

Everything was nearly ideal My girlfriend and I loved the room we got (queen size bed with jacuzzi). It was a perfect weekend getaway. The bed was amazing and so was the jacuzzi. The staff was nice too. . I would definitely come here again especially for the price!

• Reviewed: 30 January 2017

• Deluxe Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Non-Smoking

Unfortunately we were in front of 2 rooms who were having a hotel party. At around 11pm they got even louder especially cause some of them broke into a fight...I have been to hotels where there is a zero tolerance on hotel parties and they kick the people that don't belong in those rooms, I guess this hotel allows it because when I called to complain...The security was a joke...Not sure if he was easy on them because they were a bunch of white kids...but all he did was tell them to keep it quiet, however you can clearly hear the loud music coming from the rooms and he didn't even address it...He just left and they continued to argue in the hall way...At this point I thought there is no point in calling security again since he didnt do anything the first time around...Finally after 12:30am they left and came back at around 4am with their loud self. Next time I'll just ask to go into another room that's not close to teenagers having hotel parties.

The rooms were big and super clean...The staff were lovely.

• Reviewed: 29 January 2017

• Deluxe Queen Room - Non-Smoking

Rooms are very outdated . But the Staff make up for it ! Great job rob . I can forgive a bad room . But I can never forgive bad customer service.

As soon as I checked in rob from front desk was probably one of the most friendliest person I have ever met in any hotel that I have stayed at . He knew it was my birthday and made our stay very much at home.

• Reviewed: 26 January 2017

• Deluxe Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Non-Smoking

The carpet was dirty but the attendant was understanding and immediately got us a new suite.

They're movies were very good choices. Even if repeated it seemed to have good timing.Also the view wasn't bad and the area was a good place to walk around.

• Reviewed: 23 January 2017

The fact that 10 police officers were on our floor domestic dispute which went on a couple of hours. The room was really outdated and I am not that picky. TV was very small. But we booked last min on our way to Niagara so that's what we get. I wouldn't return but to each there own and that is the first Hotel I have ever been to that I refused to return to. Location was perfect but that's really it.

The only thing I can say I liked was the staff who checked us in, and location

• Reviewed: 23 January 2017

The wifi wasnt great. I couldnt connect to it at all i was on the 3rd floor. So i had to yse my data or connect to next door hotels.

Its close to everything and great value for your money.