Reviews of Travelodge by Wyndham Edmonton South 1 stars

10320 45 Avenue, Southeast Edmonton, T6H 5K3 Edmonton, Canada

#83 of 102 hotels in Edmonton

Excellent hotel for a reasonable price!

I can't recall!

In Edmonton, I was looking for a well located hotel with hot tube/pool, breakfast with lots of options, clean and quiet rooms (including microwave, fridge and coffee maker), and a comfy bed. Everything for a reasonable price! I found them in Travelodge by Wyndham Edmonton South!

I will not be back again, It was a junky hotel on the inside similar to an old apartment building.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Every night that we returned back to the room there were a number of restaurant flyers slid under the door or in the hallway. The walls were extremely thin. A family had a child out until 12:30 am and were extremely loud when they were talking. I called dow to the front desk to ask them to quiet down and the personn said ok. I called back a second time and was told they came up adn could not hear anything standing outside of the room door. I was also told that if i get a complaint from the guests for knocking on their door I would be told to leave the hotel. I had a two year old that I wanted to remain sleeping. The service at front desk was rude and I was told there was nothing they could do so deal with it or LEAVE.

The beds in the hotel were comfortable.

Great sleep, nice breakfast, very economical.
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

One of the bedside lamps was not working and when I went to plug it in, I found cords under the bed support which I moved. Breakfast area was overly busy and hard to find a place to sit and eat. Extra refundable $100 "security deposit" on check-in that was NOT warned about in the listing.

Bed was extra comfortable and room was quiet. Usually sleeping in a strange place is hard but that was not an issue. Free breakfast was delicious and plentiful. Had waffles. :) Check in was fast and efficient.

Even with a few minor things it's a nice place to stay
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

Continental breakfast was not till 7. The breakfast area was a little small there were no tables at one point . The facility is older send the key cards or not working very well.

The staffs were friendly and the other guests we're Pleasant. I will stay here again because the facility was clean and quiet

Hotel was okay but free breakfast was disappointing. Probably will not stay there again.

Disappointing breakfast, not much selection compared to other hotels offering free breakfast. While rooms were comfortable and relatively clean, they were very small.

Comfortable bed, clean rooms

Don't stay here. Save your money and go elsewhere
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Mattress was damaged and they never swapped it, sink was broke, taps worked every so often, toilet kept filling up, breakfast was like feeding time at the zoo, Jacuzzi didn't work, rude staff at the front desk.

The hotel itself was quiet

Very affordable but not cheap
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Hmm... tough one... i can't think about any complaint

The staff was always smiling and friendly. I met the manager and she was very nice. I will bring my family to this location every time we come to Edmonton

Hohumm
    • Queen Suite - Non-Smoking

The check out staff(male ) abrupt to the point of rudeness ☹. Breakfast was not stocked to meet the demand of a full property.

The friendly female staff ☺!

Beds were comfy.
    • Queen Suite - Non-Smoking

But the hotel tried to charge me another 160 extra. If I didnt have my confirmation email there, they would have. small breakfast room

Beds were comfy. Superstore close by. Restaurants too. Free parking - big lot

I am very disappointed.

We had no electrical outlets thay worked which meant I could not get ready for the day using my blow dryer or straightener. When I told the person working front desk he was extremely rude like it was my fault. This also meantwe could not charge phones etc. It was also extremely dirty. The bathroom needs some care and attention. The front desk stuff was blunt and cold and not helpful at all whether checking in , out or just asking questions. They acted like we were an annoyance. The breakfast area is way to small and even the overflow area was full. The lady never wiped one table between people. We had a severe but allergy so this is essential to us. As a matter of a fact in today's world why even serve nuts. Why not make breakfast safe for a patrons.

Yuk.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Wifi didn’t work. Bathroom smelled mouldy. Not clean. Requested room close to front as my partner is handicapped. Room was 2 1/2 hallways from front. Not acceptable.

Bit of a dump, but not many pet friendlies around
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

The toilet in our first room ran nonstop, Our cards were demagnetized twice in 3 days, and the "fitness Center" is just an empty room with derelect stair master. No kettle which is odd. Our neighbors were quite rowdy but this was just bad luck. The halls were dirty and run down, not the nicest stay.

Room was clean and comfortable. The AC suddenly failed and started blasting hot air and couldn't be shut off, but they moved us right away.

Would not stay there again,as it was too noisy from the guests on the weekend
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

We ended up on a party floor for two nights. But, the staff gave us a big discount on our room and they were really quick to shut down the noise when asked. The bathrooms were really out of date, but clean. I have a need for gluten free foods and the continental breakfast was very basic. I could not eat breakfast there.

The beds were really comfortable and the location was easy to access. The housekeepers were excellent and the room was very clean.

Easy check in good location
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking - Pet Friendly

The hooker that I passed as I was walking down the hallway to leave for work at 5am

I loved that it was a kick back to the 70s, excellent vintage everything!

Very uncomfortable, left in the morning feeling exhausted, sorry but this is the truth!
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

Alarm in room next to us ringing all night, staff was unable to contact occupant and get it shut off! Did not get much sleep! The heat in the hotel was very hot, never been in a hotel that hot ever.before!

Location and parking was good.
    • Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Smoking

More than half the plugins didn’t work. Anytime someone showered, it would flood the neighbors below us. The rooms and hallways had a funky smell.

Location and parking was good. Staff were very nice.

Can’t beat the price
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking - Pet Friendly

Cleanliness needs to be improved. Room was quite small. Bed was worn out.

Free breakfast was awesome. What a great selection! Friendly staff. Great value

Good stay for your buck
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

The bed was very uncomfortable.. it was hard and only had one pillow. The smell from the pool in the lobby was very strong. Could smell it all the way down the hallway on the main floor.

Good location and good breakfast

Good value but I'll try somewhere else next time
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

The pool was tiny and on display in the front lobby. The breakfast was weak. Our tv didn't work

The room was small but nice, great value for money.

Had to get switched rooms due to a running toilet: the next...
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

Had to get switched rooms due to a running toilet: the next room had urine spots on the toilet; bathtub didn’t drain, must have been a cat or dog in the room as I was instantly stuffed up and got hives on my body. The breakfast area is way too small. Not enough tables for the amount of people that hotel holds.

could have been better rooms should look how theyre advertised
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

cleanliness there were things in the room you could tell haven't been clean in awhile, lamp and clock by bed had no plug in found out there was a extension cord under bed on last day. Towels had an odd smell

The heater worked at least the room was warm

Thank you Travel Lodge for a wonderful stay
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

The price is right ,the staff are awesome ,we enjoyed the breakfast ,it was served to our likings ,the beds where very comfortable ,we enjoyed our stay there ,and I would come back again next year ,Thanks .

The staff were efficient and we had what we needed.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

The beds were very uncomfortable, there weren’t enough blankets and no extras in the closet. Housekeeping knocked on our door several times while I was in the shower, though we had music on and it was clear the room was occupied. There were people in the hotel that were clearly there to use drugs and other illegal activities.

The staff were efficient and we had what we needed. Breakfast was good for the hotel type.

It was ok
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

I went there thinking I could pay by Amex like I always do and I could not so I had to pay by debit and used all my money for food. Now I don’t have money to live for the next week

The pool was nice

I'd like more updates for $100 a night.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Bathroom was kinda gross. It's clean, but the door doesn't close properly, no conditioner for hair, just very old and not in the greatest condition. Bed wasn't super comfortable.

Breakfast was good. Good selection of food.

Good location & reasonable breakfast. I don't understand why they deduct security deposit!!!!
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

Very rigid staff. There is no reason to keep security deposit for longer time. Very surprising!!!!

location is good & enough parking space. Rent is reasonable

stains on sheets, party next door, slamming dooring all...
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

stains on sheets, party next door, slamming dooring all night, my husband thought he was going to fall through the bathtub floor when showering room 209. very scary.

Fair deal
    • Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Smoking

There was hair on the clean towels and the shower curtain was not water proof. The breakfast could use some better oatmeal selection but was nice for being included with the room price

The price was great for a last minute booking, fairly comfortable and clean

Not happy
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

The pictures on the booking website looked NOTHING like the real thing. It’s not very clean, treadmill was broken, and the check in staff were miserable. But I guess you get what you pay for. Definitely won’t stay there again.

Good value, great location.
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

The bathroom was a little dated and will need renovating soon. Overall it is a slightly older property and could use a makeover soon but is certainly far from delapetated. Mattresses are typical hotel mattresses a little too firm for our liking but not overly uncomfortable.

Good location, good parking, decent value, pool/hot tub slightly better than average. Even though we didn’t have our dogs with us this trip it is a pet friendly hotel.

A decent hotel for the money, a busy comfortable older economy hotel **1/2 stars at best
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Simply came at bad time, elevator was broken and being repaired, the hot water boiler broke for a few hours, and the ice machine didn’t work on our floor. The Continental breakfast was very busy during weekend and staff had difficulty restocking. Breakfast should be open atleast to 10 am for late risers, all week, not just weekends.

Cleaning staff accommodating, central to West Edmonton Mall and Strathcona nightlife, pool nice but busy.

Beds were clean & comfy room was clean.
    • Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Smoking

The lamps were stained quite dirty. The desks were very old abused

Beds were clean & comfy room was clean. Does need new lamps Ect. But it does the trick for reasonable cost Pool was cold, but hot tub was hot. Which was great. And very nice breakfast and staff.

Gross
    • Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Smoking

Didn’t like a thing, the pictures on the internet made the place look nicer then what it was! Had to put a down deposit on the room and pay for it before even getting the room. Terrible run down.

No water in vending machine, lady at the front desk was nice enough to get us cold bottle water.

Wished I hadn’t stayed here
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

They didn’t tell us their insane pet policy before we got there, even though I had spoken with them 3 times explaining we had pets. Had they told me this before we got there, I would have found a new hotel. Further the room had garbage under the bed that my dog pulled out

They were pet friendly

Will never come back here again.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

I dont like the smell inside the room. Smells like an old wet carpet that let me decide to buy an air freshner All the things inside the room are old. And a strong smell of chlorine in the lobby area.

Breakfast is good.

No thanks.
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking - Pet Friendly

The cleaning staff were always around and noisy. The coffee maker gave chunks of dirt in my hot water. The whirlpool was broken. The pool wasn't the same as the picture. The fridge was broken. There was no automatic door and my luggage was smashed by the door.

The bed was good.

Will never go back it sucked.
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking - Pet Friendly

No USB ports in the rooms, seemed like too high of rate for poor quality bathroom finish and air room unit. Your night staff was extremely unaccomadadating, as well as harassing when I was in a time of need so having not being able to book a smoking room was just icing on the cake. Had i known all that previously I would have spent the extra 20$ to stay at argyll plaza, even though they no longer allow smoking in their rooms!

The daytime staff was excellent and accomodatdating to deal with under the poor quality of circumstances

A horrible place to stay!
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Room not clean and smells really bad. Whole hotel doesn't look appealing. Shady people in the parking lot giving me middle finger through the window.

OK location.

Unpleasant
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Dirty room stinky needs updating and cleaning. Bedding was wrinkled and didn't smell clean. Walls were dirty windows were dirty towels were scratchy. Ceiling cracked looks like it's going to cave in.

Location good close to south common

Price was right and the hotel was close to where I needed to be that morning.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

This short stay was all good, nothing negative to say here!

Live out of town and storm brewing, had to come to Edmonton the night before to make sure I could attend a medical appointment and booked this hotel as it was near to the office I had to get to. Hotel a bit dated but room was quiet, clean and comfortable, breakfast included was excellent and staff were friendly and helpful.

While the people were great the beds were not the best
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

The beds were a little too small for two people to comfortably fit on. The beds were also a little too hard as well!

I loved that the staff was always willing to help us whenever we needed it. The staff was also amazing and extremely friendly! The breakfast was also very delicious!

Never stay hereby again!
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Everything and would never stay here again even if it was free!!

Nothing, it was dirty and staff was very slow ana the room wasn’t clean at all. Full of public hair and crumbs all over the table, stains on walls, beds not made properly and food crumbs and stuns left all over the chair!!! Do not stay here!

friendly stuff, comfort room, clean and convenience to every where. value $.
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

hotel will hold up the deposit up to 5 day. this is the first time I have seen. I wonder why? if your credit card have only a small $ left for you to spend on the road, you may concern your deposit!

friendly front deck, very quick check in and check out, convenient to go any where, White-mud free way just beside, that will take you go West Edmonton mall just a feel minus drive. value of $$$.

Overall not a terrible stay
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Beds were a little hard, and the sheet that was provided as a blanket did next to nothing to keep me warm.

The gentleman at the front desk was very friendly and polite, took the time to explain to us where everything was! Would give him 5 stars alone on his service! We checked in on Thursday feb 22/18 at 5pm!

Would not return
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Very uncomfortable beds, pool was cloudy and over chlorinated, hot tub was broken and had 3 bandaids floating in it, non smoking rooms smelled of smoke, woman was beaten by drunk man a few rooms away, someone left their dirty laundry in the hall, hole in the wall near our room, breakfast room over crowded and not enough food for all, key card worked 50% of the time, blood? On the ceiling of our first room. Window didnt lock closed, stained carpets in room, tv remote worked 25% of the time.

.... decent parking

Lobby has been renovated, but rooms are very tired and dated.
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking - Pet Friendly

Lobby has been renovated, but rooms are very tired and dated. I am always creeped-out when the sides of the mattress are stained. And the sheets were too small, so it was evident! Little things like the smoke detector dangling on the wall, the screen flapping in the breeze makes me question the things I cannot see. Close to the Italian restaurant. This restaurant was very good.

The rooms we really small.
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking - Pet Friendly

The rooms we really small. I couldn't sleep because I heard everything. The walls are very then I'm guessing. Was right by the elevator an could hear people coming and going all night as well.

Not really happy
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

I did not like the room the we had is too far end to the elevator.I had trouble on my unlock key the next day and I have to come back to the front twice.And the last nite experience it was disaster the people next to our door was too noisy we cannot sleep till 1 pm we called the front desk twice and we don’t know if they tried to talk to them but still too noisy.

I like the location the nearest to the superstore and some of the restorant.

Great value for the room, just don't eat at the restaurant!
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

The restaurant in the parking lot( I don't know if they are affiliated but it was insinuated) was very overpriced and poor quality of food. I had to send back my $20 plat of Catteli pastabecause it was ice cold

Very pleasant staff. Very well maintained, it is an older hotel but is very clean and comfortable

Not up to standard. Even on a budget.
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

Room was very cold unless the loud fan heater was left on all night which prevented sleep. Thin bed sheets did nothing to help and no duvet was provided.

In for 2 nights, price reflects quality, if your okay with nothing fancy this Is a good choice
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking - Pet Friendly

Price reflected quality, the keys didn’t work we had to sit in the hallway for 3+ minutes trying to get them to work, the room was outdated and cluttered, the fitness center was lacking everything

The price was afordable, and the location was great

The breakfast is excellent and value for your money.

It's not clean the cleaner didn't wipe the dust the TV and Microwave are dusty and the room itself is not clean .I don't think they change the beddings as I can see hair and it doesn't smell fresh.I hope the manager will look into this as the hotel is excellent the only problem i see is the cleanliness the staff didn't clean it properly.

The breakfast is excellent and value for your money.

Avoid this place
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

When I'm staying at a hotel, I expect comfort and a slight amount of luxury. This place had neither and I've stayed at plenty of hotels for the same or even cheaper price that offered both. The place seriously needs a renovation. There are so many nice hotels near it that are either close to or the same price. We would not stay here again. The decor is outdated and simply ugly. The halls have a "The Shining" feel to them. The free wifi that was promised only worked about 5% of the time and was very frustrating to deal with. The entire room we stayed in seemed like it hadn't been touched since the 60's design/decor wise and as a result felt very unclean to be in. The soundproofing of the room was poor as it was crystal clear when people were in the hall and what they were saying/closing doors etc. Underground parking is not an essential, but it's important to note this place doesn't have it. At about 6am there was a strange man dancing/singing/shouting/rubbing up against cars/convulsing at points near to our room. We called guest services to let them know, and they told us they'd called the police already. It was cold out, and the man obviously didn't have a clue where he was or what he was doing: he needed help. The man was on the property for nearly an hour before he left and the police never arrived that we were aware of. He was loud enough that we were unable to go to sleep and his movements were disturbing. This wasn't their fault per say but it felt like nothing had been done about it and there's a very busy road near the parking lot and we were worried about his well being. I'm sorry for being so harsh, I'm sure this hotel has the best in mind for what it's trying to do but this is 100% my honest opinion about it :( Avoid this place. Stay at Ramada/Delta/Raddisson etc. if you're looking for a place to stay in this area.

I liked that we got the room for a cheaper price because there was a deal. I've gotten much nicer places for the same price, however. The staff were friendly.

Terrible
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

There was an empty booze bottle on the front walk way upon check in. It was still there I The morning... I had to request a room change as there was a party occurring two doors down from me. In the next room, I had to request housekeeping change all the linens as they were covered in the previous occupants hair. Then my daughters and I were awake most of the night due to our neighbors fighting all night.

I liked leaving.

You get what you pay for
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Our mini fridge kept freezing all our food. Couldn’t figure out how to turn it down. The walls are very thin so we heard a lot of noise from the rooms next door. Don’t expect total peace and quite on the weekends . Pool and hot tub were a little small. But all and all you get what you pay for and if your on a budget it is a great place to stay. Also the wifi can be a little spotty sometimes.

Free wifi and parking are great. You get a mini fridge and microwave in your room. The location is great for restaurants and shopping. With just a cheap Uber ride to downtown it wasn’t a bad for location wise.

You get what you pay for.
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

Parking was not secure and my truck got scratched. The TV did not work and I was told it wouldn't. The heat in my room was either to hot or to cold. The room is very dated and the shower barely worked.

Not the best but not bad for the price.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Walls were a little thin.

Free WIFI! not in a bad location if traveling on a budget. If I were to travel through edmonton again I would probably pay a little more to get a nicer room.

Not the best experience
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

It would have been better if I didn’t have to sleep in a room that smelt like smoke. Or if my boyfriend could have dryed himself after a shower due to a pubic hair on the towel

Liked the pool and breakfast

Great location and good deal but not very nice
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

The heating system was stinky dusty and old. I didn't like that we were on the 2nd floor at the very end of the hall when clearly the hotel was not full. When travelling with kids I specifies to be close to the pool if possible and they did not even ask

Bed was comfy

Almost perfect, but one deal breaker
    • Queen Room - Smoking

The TV wasn't working right, couldn't connect an HDMI cable and get a picture to display, only sound. Front desk gave us the run around for two days until we left instead of replacing the TV with a working one. Very unhappy with this kind of lackadaisical attitude toward guest comfort. This one strike is a big enough strike to discourage us from staying again, though we originally planned to use the hotel very often.

Seemed like the perfect place at first, safe location with lots of shopping and dining close by. Clean modern rooms with nice furniture. Had a smoking room which was a huge plus!

It was good for a simple, short stay

Maybe it was bad timing, but everything was closed for cleaning / maintenance. Elevator, pool, exercise room. The elevator worked on check in but then was taped off afterwards

The beds were comfortable

• Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Beds were wore out, sheets were stiff like they bern starched and so rough, left our skin burning. Cleanliness was lacking in some areas, needed fine touches.

• Queen Room - Non-Smoking

Old room with cracked drywall & chipped paint. I could have joined the conversation from the next rooms & hallway noise was very loud.

We had a good couple of days
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

The pressure of the shower wasn't that good but I told them when I was checking out

The pool was nice to have and the bed was pretty comfortable and the breakfast was good every morning

Was enjoyable and would consider staying again the next time we are in Edmonton
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

There was dirty towels and bed linens piled in the hallway and against the door to my room when I came back to the hotel at the end of the night. The towels where dirty/damp and left a stale smell in my room even after they were removed from the doorway. The staff did come remove them as soon as I brought it to their attention so that was good.

The staff was very helpful and although it was New years eve when we where there the hotel was never overly noisy. Nice pool area, clean and well keep. Breakfast was good, my kids enjoyed making their own waffles, nice bonus.

Overall it was a good stay. I would definitely stay there again.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

The bed could have been a bit softer. The parking lot was full of litter. The coffee wasn't very good.

The staff was very good. The lobby was very clean. It was very easy to get around in. There was plenty of parking available. The room was very quaint. It was a very quiet hotel inside.

dissaponting

old old old facility, tiny room, no room for your own stuff, the chair was backed into the closet for space, narrow hallways, plugged toilet, elevator tiny

not much

The staff was decent
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

Smallest room I have seen. The whole hotel was dingy and outdated. The "facilities" are minimum and again, outdated. Definitely not returning

The staff was decent

• Queen Room - Non-Smoking

The bed the pillows and sheets were uncomfortable. Noisy, the lights from the hallway comes true the gap that the door has. And the cleaning lady starts going in to the rooms around 9AM when people still sleeping.

Location was my resone for this choice.
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

Did not like the beds, they did change rooms for me, but still didn't meet my expectations. The staff was accommodating. Room was clean.

Location was my resone for this choice.

Old bathroom, modern clean bedroom, small hallway and old looking, Great price/ quality.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Could feel the springs in the mattress and the bathroom is yellow and the towels were rough but it is a 3 stars hotel so it make sense for the price.

Easy to get on Getaway Blvd. Only 15 minutes away from U of A and not really traffic even at 8am.

It's a cheap stay.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

The worst floor plan ever. Why would you put the elevator at the very opposite end of the hotel from the lobby? We also found sunflower seed shells on the floor beside our bed. Washrooms are tiny with an extremely noisy exhaust fan. Just a little more upkeep would definitely help.

It's a cheap stay. The beds were pretty comfortable and it's a good location for what we were doing in Edmonton.

Great overall with a minor quirk
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

The street access for parking from Calgary trail south is blocked a little by ice so it was a little hard for a smaller vehicle to get over it.

The pool was amazing and relaxing and clean. The bed was like a cloud. My partner loved these as well.

We will probably never stay there again
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

The pool was gross. The breakfast was poor there was no hot food and the milk was empty. Myself and 7 year old fell out of the bed and I had a better sleep on the floor

The staff was very friendly and helpful. I just loved the beds an would book this stay again. Thanks

The pool was smaller and very cold and as some kids where doing cannon balls as the hot tub is right next to the pool, we left the hot tub as we were tried of getting splashed. However the stairs to the hot tub was not good. They were too long (deep) and they needed to be more shallower.

The beds were very comfortable. The hot tub was very warm and nice. The breakfast was great! ummm

Browse Travelodge by Wyndham Edmonton South traveller photo gallery