Reviews of Days Inn by Wyndham Victoria Uptown 3 stars

#43 of 49 hotels in Victoria

• Reviewed: 13 October 2018

cleaning staff was great very nice
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Parking was full in the evening because of the pub in the hotel, had to park in a side street it was a bit dark didn't feel secure

cleaning staff was great very nice

Friendly staff, good food, clean rooms.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Loud rock music playing at the Loft pub needed to be toned down in volume for the comfort of guests.

Good take-out food from the Loft restaurants. People at check-in where very friendly and helpful.

• Reviewed: 11 August 2018

Comfortable and affordable

View was a little misleading Asked for room with a view of the harbour but we were just too far away for a decent view

Room was very nice and affordable Clean and comfortable

Kinda old, a bit rough
    • Queen Suite with Two Queen Beds with Limited View- Non-Smoking

We tried to have a beer at 11pm on a Friday night only to ro be told the pub was closed. The place was full of people and the server was rude about telling us they are closed. Closed at 11pm on a Friday. Very strange.

I was there for medical purposes I checked over my...
    • Queen Suite with Two Queen Beds with Limited View- Non-Smoking

I was satisfied with the whole experience.

I was there for medical purposes I checked over my reservation realized they had no elevator, inquired about steps etc.. Clerk was Raymond. He called assuring me of no steps. Great staff!...Very satisfied.

Booking.
    • Queen Suite with Two Queen Beds with Limited View- Non-Smoking

Booking.com incorrectly informed me of the property details. There is NO breakfast included. I have sent a complaint to booking.com and they have not responded. This is poor customer service. The hotel otherwise was completely fine.

Staff really helpful with suggestions of walks, transport...
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Staff really helpful with suggestions of walks, transport etc. Convenient to reach galloping goose trail for a nice walk into Victoria. The Gorge Road area is very pleasant and taking the water taxi back is an interesting ride!

Great stay at Days inn
    • Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Limited View/Non-Smoking

The staff was helpful n polite.... The room was comfy... Location was great as it took a short while to visit most of the city attractions... Breakfast was good too.... We would love to go here again... Keep up the good work

Ok . Would probably stay closer

Great staff for breakfast . Front counter staff appeared a bit unsure. Cleaning staff very friendly and helpful. Bar upstairs look a bit rough . No dining at night downstairs was a pain as only upstairs which wasn’t real flash to eat.

It was very good value for the time I spent and the front desk was very helpful with my questions.
    • Queen Suite with Sofa Bed with Water View - Pet Friendly/Non-Smoking

The mattress was lumpy and my room was beside the stairwell and I could here the customers leaving early in the morning .

The swimming pool was clean with lots of towels available my room was made up every day and I left a tip for the lady who cleaned the room and I know I made her day. The restaurant had great selections and it was only a 2.4 klm walk to China town.

A scary start (the locked door incident above), but afterwards, a pleasant stay.
    • Economy Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Limited View/Non-Smoking

The door to our room locked upon entry and couldn't be opened. The maintenance man (our hero John) had to break the window and remove the door from the inside to let us out. Because of this delay, we had to abort our planned hop on-hop off tour of Victoria. Also, when we arrived, there was no record of our reservation through Booking.com. Luckily, I had my reservation receipt and luckily, there was a room available (the one with the broken door lock), and luckily, there was another room available. Also, the amount charged on my MasterCard was $100 more than the quoted amount on the booking.com reservation receipt (I will be seeking a refund).

The quick response from the maintenance department to our crisis - see below

Excellent value. Very comfortable.

It could have been a tiny bit closer to town, but that’s being really picky!

This was an inexpensive motel. We were pleasantly surprised. The bed was comfortable. We even had a coffee maker and microwave. Parking was free and just outside our door. We had a bathtub, large fridge, and good lighting. Breakfast was fantastic value, and served with a smile.

Very clean.
    • Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Limited View/Non-Smoking

There is an on-site bar that gets well used by the locals and can get a little loud. Ask for a room away from the bar and restaurant.

Very clean. Close to downtown.

good. I will stay at Days Inn again
    • Queen Suite with Two Queen Beds with Limited View- Non-Smoking

too many stairs. there was a big spider on ceiling as we were leaving. Ice machine too far away - never did get to it

Not many choices for gluten-free foods I enjoyed the pool.

Awesome stay :)
    • Queen Suite with Two Queen Beds with Limited View- Non-Smoking

Everything was great. The pool was open when we stayed so that was great for my daughter :). We had a kitchenette and everything we needed was available for us. Our room attendant, Rose, was also really nice. Overall it was a great stay for my family and I.

The bathroom sink was not in the bathroom, but it was separate in the bed room. There were extra doors in the bedroom leading to another hotel room. You could lock them from one side, but still felt a bit weird.

The warm accomodation of the staff esp daryl the manager and...
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

No complimentary breakfast. I hope we can add little bit more to the booking amount to have breakfast.

The warm accomodation of the staff esp daryl the manager and the housekeeping

Great! loved it!
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

We usually stay at a place with continental breakfast. We did miss this. It was not available here.

All good and would stay here again. The staff was phenomenal. Answered all questions and really knowledgeable and helpful and friendly. Would recommend it as it is very good value for money. Galloping Goose trail close by and easy to access from the hotel. Couldn't think of a better place we could have stayed at Victoria and we stayed here 3 nights.

Great value and pet friendly!
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

The bed and bedding were very, very comfortable. In spite of a noisy pub close to our room we couldn't hear a thing inside room. We chose to stay here because it is a pet friendly hotel, and it was close to walking trails.

Very enjoyable.
    • Queen Suite with Two Queen Beds with Limited View- Non-Smoking

I can't think of anything that was negative.

We had a kitchen and it was quite well supplied with dishes. It was located close to the bike trail and family that we were visiting. We were able to keep our bikes in the room with us.

pool was closed. very disappointing.

the pool was closed

We only booked this room because of the reasonable price and in their website, their is an indoor pool. However when we checked in, we were very sad to know that the pool is closed and it's not going to be open for the rest of our stay. When you advertise facilities, please make sure that it is accurate. Very disappointing.

overall experience was good
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

being told as soon as the booking was made that if cancelled money was not refundable instead of being told before the booking was made

beds were very comfortable

It was not stressful and the place was quiet even with the pub that is located there.

The rooms were very clean and beds were fresh, comfortable, and well presented. Due to to dampness & rain outside the heating had been turned on which made the room warm and cozy. It was just what was needed after a long day. Even though I was moved to different rooms during my stay, I would definitely recommend staying here. The staff were very helpful. Thank you, Raymond, for assisting me.

It was only an overnight stay but all in all it’s what I’ve expected!
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

We’ve noticed that the second lock to the door seems to be faulty! No elevator!

Very accommodating staff and clean room. The stay was overnight only! Private entrance!

It was good but expensive for the size of the room and close to iptown with out the traffic noise
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

The pool was to cold and they didn’t have actual weights in the gym and the sauna was in the changing room so couldn’t enjoy the sauna with my husband and son

Booking.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Booking.com messed up and didn't book my stay at the ramada so I spent 5 hours with them on the phone and they eventually put me in the days inn. A whole day wasted after traveling for hours.

Awkward stay
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Police present on our floor for hours. Arrived after midnight with a police dog barking and lots of yelling back and forth. Kept us up most the night. Tv kept saying weak signal and didn't work most the time

Check in was smooth and friendly

I will definitely recommend it
    • Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Limited View/Non-Smoking

Some of the guests made a lot of noise when I really needed a good sleep for the next day. Also, there was no lift so if the suit was in the second or third floor, it was inconvenient.

Our suit was on the ground floor and the parking lot was very convenient. The location was great and had all the amenities we needed .

Cheap hotel. But I can do better for some money
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Design of room, having a sink outside of the bathroom is a very awkward situation if you are traveling with a friend who is not your partner Not enough accessible power outlets Shower head way too low, taking a shower gave me back pain

Breakfast menu is good Beds comfortable

Get ready for a great nights sleep
    • King Room - Limited View/Non-Smoking

Nice quiet neighbourhood. Close to Timmys for morning coffee. King size bed and many large soft pillows, made it difficult to have an early start to the day! Great views on the bayside overlooking parliament building and downtown

We enjoyed the cleanliness and friendly, helpful staff.
    • Queen Suite with Two Queen Beds with Limited View- Non-Smoking

We didn't like that you had to go outside to go anywhere, even to the front desk and it was always noisy at night with people running around and being loud and disrespectful of those who might want to be sleeping. We did miss not having an elevator.

We loved that there was a little kitchenette and that you could order very reasonable food from the restaurant right at the hotel and take it back to your room and that there was a table to enjoy it at. Also enjoyed the pool.

We attended several surprise events while in the city and enjoyed our stay.

When the room on the opposite side was occupied on the last evening it was very easy to hear all their coming and going activity. Perhaps better sound proofing of that adjoining inner wall would be better.

We did not take in any of the food facilities. The morning Ron tried to have breakfast there was a huge line up and he gave up. I'm a vegetarian and didn't even think to try, so perhaps I missed out on something. We enjoyed our stay, it was romantic for us as we had a nice room that was quiet for the first two evenings and we were out all day long enjoying Victoria. Generally this location is too action packed and busy/noisy to be called romantic.

Good value. Clean and comfortable.

No elevator. Weird layout with the bathroom: the bathroom was small with just the toilet and the shower. The sink was outside the bathroom, kind of in the bedroom, with limited counter space.

Clean and comfortable.

horrid
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

No elevators. 3 of the 5 of us handicapped. Bags taken to 3rd floor for us thank goodness. Leaving....zero assistance. Beds hard. Rooms smelled of cigarette smoke.

OK for the price - but some weird characters hanging around.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Got there and they said they had not got my reservation - even though I had a confirmation number etc. from Booking.com - they said this always happens and bookings with Booking.com never work with them?

Easy Parking - good location

Dated-looking but ultimately comfortable and quiet room; far from Downtown Victoria / Harbour areas.

Some inconveniences if you are not driving. Location is a little far from Downtown Victoria / Harbour areas. Not a problem if you don't mind taking a 15 minute bus ride. The stops are right in front of the hotel. But if you want to walk to get some food or get something at a convenience store, be prepared to take a 15 min walk to Denny's or 7-11, down about 7-8 blocks. There is an onsite pub (which hosts live music) and a restaurant but both looked sort of run-down, so we did not eat there. Bathroom was oddly split into two opposite sections: one with an open mirror / sink and one with a closed toilet / shower area. Was just sort of odd to keep shuttling back and forth for the two parts of the washroom.

It looks dated and motel-like on the outside but the room that we stayed in was very comfortable and clean. Air conditioner got very cold, very fast. Mattress was pleasantly firm and looked reasonably new. There is a pub that hosts live music at night onsite and we did not hear any of the music in our room. We had a fairly quiet and restful stay.

Fine.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Bathroom , the sink doesn't have a plug. Grandma has a denture it might dropped into the drain. :) Toothbrushes not prepared for the guests. Our room is just above the karaoke room.

Beds are good. Good for a night's rest.

Days nd night at days inn rocks
    • Queen Suite with Two Queen Beds with Limited View- Non-Smoking

The staff. Front desk people Raymond and Courtney are very knowledgeable and very prompt and professional answering questions over the phone. Great service

Ok, but for the money you can do better
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Looks nicer than it is, Its older but had renos and it shows if you look around. The asain desk attendant struggled to speak English and was not warm or accommodating. Surprised with the noise from the live music. Was not bothered in the room but I feel for the people in the apartment beside this, could not have their windows open. Was over priced but it is peek season and had limited availability for the day I needed, for the $199 pay a little more and get much better.

Easy access.

Acceptable accommodation in Uptown Victoria
    • Queen Suite with Two Queen Beds with Limited View- Non-Smoking

If we had wanted to have a drink in the bar on our arrival it would have been necessary for us to pay for entry to the bar because of the live music being provided. As any conversation there would have been impossible because of the sound level we decided not to bother and have an early night.

The accommodation was exactly what we expected from a Days Inn. We appreciated the fact that our room was far from the music which was going strong when we arrived on Saturday evening.Although it was quite a long walk into the centre we took the Galloping Goose trail into town thus avoiding all traffic other than bicycles. It was an excellent way to get a feel for the town as well as enjoying good views of Victoria.

Tiny rooms for older children.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

The front office is redone and beautiful but the rooms are old and even show mold in the bathrooms. This hotel for the price needs a complete renovation.

Tiny rooms for older children. Way over priced because of the long weekend and location.

Great Value!
    • Queen Suite with Two Queen Beds with Limited View- Non-Smoking

The only thing that would make it better is a hot tub by the pool.

I liked that the room included a kitchenette and I enjoyed the sauna. The staff was very friendly and helpful!

Staff were great.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Could have offered breakfast with the price. Not many choices for breakfast

Staff were great. Our last accommodation didn't work out and they upgraded us. Cost a bit more but it was worth it.

Close to a nice walking trail.

Terribly loud at the bar with a rowdy customer base. Front desk staff had a really bad attitude. They were curt and their body language and tone spoke of annoyance almost whenever I had to ask a question. They were willing to help out when our first room smelled funny to change a room for us though. I'm at least grateful for that.

Close to a nice walking trail.

Avoid
    • Queen Suite with Two Queen Beds with Limited View- Non-Smoking

Room had cat urine smell like at my grandma's home until we intensively ventilated it. Window is sealed and can't be open, same for neighbors, so everybody opens doors and it looks like some kind of a ghetto. Thin door between connected rooms on other side allowed us to hear all sounds and noises, voices and tv from there. No elevator in 4-story building. Motel which is listed as Hotel on Booking.

Clean room. Furnished and equiped kitchenette.

• Reviewed: 1 June 2017

Lovely place to feel like a local
    • Queen Suite with Two Queen Beds with Limited View- Non-Smoking

Pillows way to soft, hand rail in bathroom on wrong position, causing a cut on the head. House keeping didn't clean our room, even though we left early and returned late at night, very disappointed

Desk assistance was great. Sportsbar was fun, we felt very welcome with the locals. Meal excellent

We will recommend your facilioty to friends and we would stay there again when in Victoria.
    • Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Limited View/Non-Smoking

Parking spaces were narrow and occupied.

Being from the U.S. I had a little trouble finding your facility. The closeness to the dog park, the marine setting and the ground floor were all appreciated. We would recommend staying at your facility.

• Reviewed: 24 May 2017

Slumber Shock
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

The final charge for two nights was over $400 - which was way more than the $139 per night I'd assumed I was booking.

The first front desk staff was very friendly.

• Reviewed: 29 April 2017

Terrible customer service attitude.
    • Queen Suite with Two Queen Beds with Limited View- Non-Smoking

Terrible customer service attitude. We asked the gentleman at front desk about why there is no hot water in our bathroom. He reply, why other rooms have hotwater? Well, good question!

• Reviewed: 13 April 2017

A very comfortable stay
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

The staff could have been a little bit more friendly, not that the staff was rude, but a little more sincere smile go along way in hospitality industry. Smile like you care

I like how the parking area is right outside of the room. The overall ambiance outside the room was secluded perfectly. I really enjoyed how there is a pub/restaurant in the hotel.

Parking for guests was difficult to find with pub customers...
    • Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Limited View/Non-Smoking

Parking for guests was difficult to find with pub customers taking up many spaces. A semi truck was parked illegally on the street behind the hotel parking making it extremely difficult to back out of spots.

awful
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

staff was rude and I was made to feel like a criminal when checking in. it's apparently their policy not to accommodate locals. extremely disappointed with not only the policy but the way they try to enforce it. rude rude rude. I was then " upgraded to a room beside the bar with live music. overall very disappointed in the hotel and booking.com

• Reviewed: 9 April 2017

Great value for the shoulder season.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Their ad says the room has a balcony, but what it really has is a covered walkway that you take to your room.

The beds were super comfy and the pillows weren't the too-stuffed kind you often find in a hotel. The hotel is close to the pedestrian bridge, so it would have been possible to walk into town if we'd had more time.

• Reviewed: 28 March 2017

Next time rent a car or stay downtown
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Didn't like not having a car although public transit was good. No elevator for 3rd floor is fine but banister coming downstairs left filthy dark black dirt on hands.

Friendly customer service, allowed us to check in early.

• Reviewed: 24 March 2017

Beds were great.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

The electrical plug in were very inconvenient and behind dressers and controlled by light switches that would turn off the power bar so you could not charge you ipads, lap tops etc.. over night

Beds were great.. bathroom sink was cracked no so great because it harbors germs and dirt.. but very nice room

• Reviewed: 22 March 2017

A fair stay.....good price, but a few things could be improved.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

I didn't like having to go to a noisy bar to get dinner. Had requested a microwave....never received. Note re: turning on coffee pot was a tiny note on side of said pot.....please put this note under light switch.

Comfy bed....nice and quiet. Great pool and sauna facilities.

Unprofessional front desk staff at check-in and check-out! Refused simple requests!

I've stayed here twice and had problems both times. I used Booking.com to reserve and when I arrived at the hotel I was told I had reserved 2 rooms, which I had not. I produced my confirmation that showed 1 room for 1 night - it didn't matter! They refused to cancel the extra room and were going to charge me for it! Raymond at the front desk refused to help me, and told me to call Booking.com. I said that as a courtesy, perhaps he should call for me and we could both talk to Booking.com to resolve the problem. Raymond said that would not work because the booking agency would not accept my call unless I called from my cell phone (very interesting since I didn't give Booking.com my cell # when I reserved, Raymond just "assumed" I had). All I got was attitude from Raymond and a statement that I should have booked at the hotel directly. Of course, they gave me the key to the more expensive of the 2 rooms that had been reserved! So highly irritated, I called the Booking.com 888 # from my room and waited on hold for 20 mins - when the agent finally answered, they confirmed that I had booked 1 room for 1 night, so they called the hotel and spoke to Margaret who agreed to not charge me for the second room, BUT I WOULD HAVE TO STAY IN THE MORE EXPENSIVE ROOM! I asked the booking.com agent if they would have accepted a call directly from the hotel about this, with me talking to them as well the hotel front desk person, and I was told that there would have been "no problem" with that! My experience with a few hotels has been very condescending when a problem arises when one books online instead of booking directly with the hotel. Hotel agents have said to me on a few occasions "you should have booked with us" (of course rooms cost more booking this way)! All very strange considering on line bookings are the "bread and butter" for hotel revenue these days.

• Reviewed: 19 February 2017

Nice staff, felt like safe neighborhood, Close to tons of...
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

No hot tub, Coffee maker plugin didn't work. found out as we checked out it was on a wall switch, should have had a sign or something.

Nice staff, felt like safe neighborhood, Close to tons of good places to eat and shopping, free parking.

• Reviewed: 24 January 2017

Old facilities need upgrading but
    • Queen Suite with Two Queen Beds with Limited View- Non-Smoking

*Pool .. had to go outside to get in . Very cool not it at all warm . * no hot tub * Sauna was in the men's and the women's nothing together. * shower was awful would be burning then freezing then just write seem to be in a re-cycle of every 20 seconds or so ! * our room was placed in the middle of a hockey team not even at one end or the other . When I complained they blamed it on booking.com saying that they didn't receive the information but I said I also told the front desk when I checked in I want to make sure I have a quiet room as I do suffer from insomnia .. And needless to say when the boys came home from being out at midnight till 1 o'clock they partied Hardy at that point I didn't complain because who's going to move in the middle of the night we just got up and left early very very very disappointed !

Bed / linens Kitchette

• Reviewed: 23 January 2017

There's no guaranteed parking space.

There's no guaranteed parking space. I have been roaming around just to get a parking . Ended up going for a drive in the city and come back and hour after and luckily found a parking spot . It would be nice if the hotel guest has a guaranteed and priority parking . Where will you park then if the property is full? I was told by the staff to just park anywhere , but i told her its full already. She just repsponded " im sorry if u didnt get a parking soace".

• Reviewed: 13 January 2017

Overall good experience
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Really disappointed that the WiFi did not work properly neither did the TV for some reason. I could use the WiFi for about an hour and then nothing for the rest of my stay. I then decided to turn on the TV which wouldn't work yet in the morning it worked just fine. I couldn't care less about the TV but I was in Victoria for Business and couldn't get some of the work I had planned done due to this. Restaurant was closed which would have been nice to know. Locally the bar/lounge serves the same menu as the restaurant. I am unimpressed that they couldn't even tell me if they would serve breakfast in the morning. That is something they should let their front desk staff know! Lastly, there was no elevator, it wasn't an issue for me but if you are any higher than 2nd floor (which is on same level as front desk) and have big/heavy luggage, you will have to drag it up and down the stairs.

The location was good, not quite downtown but really close, so it is nice and quiet with ample free parking. There were also a few 15-min parking spots for check-in/out which is quite convenient. The place was simply decorated but clean and quiet which is always nice. Although i didn't bring my dog, it's nice to know that I could. I didn't have a chance to use the pool/hot tub but it's a nice feature too. Staff was friendly and check-in/check-out was quick.

• Reviewed: 22 December 2016

Staff was very helpful.
    • Queen Suite with Two Queen Beds with Limited View- Non-Smoking

No elevator and we were on the third floor.

Staff was very helpful. Small problem with the hair dryer and it was immediately replaced. Kitchen was well equipped and well maintained. Older hotel but extremely clean and well looked after

• Reviewed: 29 November 2016

Stay away from this hotel choice!
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Attitude of Raymond was horrible. Lied about what the Days Inn website states. Could not justify amount of deposit for incidentals or point to agreement to require that deposit amount. Unilaterally tied up my credit for no good or valid reason. He was vindictive and rude.

The room key worked each time I used it to access my room over the three night stay.

• Reviewed: 27 October 2016

Good value for the money.

The bathtub was very small, both in length and depth. If you weigh more than 55 pounds, you will have trouble taking a bath. The room décor was nice except for the bathroom, which while it was clean and possibly even new, had fixtures and a style from the 1980s.

The bed was comfortable. The wifi was fine. The tv was fine. The carpet was new. It had a small fridge, a micro-wave, a coffee maker with free coffee, and a kettle.

• Reviewed: 25 October 2016

Quiet and restful!
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Maybe hot chocolate mix with the complimentary coffee and tea?

Bed very comfortable with proper pillows. Maya at the front desk was very friendly and helpful. We will be back!

Comfortable, reasonable price, OK location - short drive or long walk to downtown
    • Queen Suite with Sofa Bed with Water View - Pet Friendly/Non-Smoking

Heat adjustment through air conditioning unit - fan a bit noisy. Would have preferred baseboard electric - but this was a minor issue.

Bed was very comfortable, suite was spacious and well-equipped. Also liked the view over the Gorge and long cycle and foot bridge across it, would have walked there if we had more time.

• Reviewed: 1 October 2018

fine for one night
    • Queen Suite with Two Queen Beds with Limited View- Non-Smoking

poor shower that ran cold then hot then cold again

free parking

• Reviewed: 1 October 2018

Mine has been a one night quick stop while crossing Victoria.

everything was fine!

Cleanliness, quiet place, nice panorama, large parking area. Why do not include a simple breakfast in the room price? ;)

We expected breakfast to be included in the price but there...

We expected breakfast to be included in the price but there was only a very expensive restaurant in the building and the food was poor quality

Overall good place to stay when you travel in Victoria.

Nothing really.

Kitchenette was handy. You can cook or bring microwaveable food. Breakfast at the restaurant was pretty decent.

The pub upstairs was fun and locals where friendly!
    • Queen Suite with Two Queen Beds with Limited View- Non-Smoking

The pub upstairs was fun and locals where friendly!!

You get what you pay for
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Location not great - a bit far out and a bit rough area

Bed comfortable, clean place and friendly helpful staff

It worked for us.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Nice location, near the city centre. Friendly staff. We enjoyed our short stay.

Value and kitchen

No elevator

Value and kitchen

Look around before booking here
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Didn't get the room promised. No water view. Parking lot view. strong stale cigarette odor