Reviews of The Westin Resort and Spa, Whistler 5 stars

4090 Whistler Way, V0N 1B4 Whistler, Canada

#34 of 111 hotels in Whistler

• Deluxe Queen Studio with Mountain View

Pool area was small and tired and notice said it was closed although everyone was ignoring it. Food in restaurant was unexciting and lacked ambience.

Good room with distant mountain view. Great room facilities - really appreciated the kitchenette and laundry facilities.

• Deluxe Queen Studio with Sofa Bed

King-sized bed was so comfortable. We had a one bedroom suite, with fireplace and balcony. The room had everything we could possibly want. Living room very comfortable.

• Deluxe Queen Studio with Mountain View

Really disappointed with the room! It was completely miss sold, when I walked in there was a musty smell, rooms looked run down and dated. Also hotel was not full but we had to listen to a screaming baby all night as walls so thin. Mentioned everything on check out and I got a shrug of the shoulders. Really bad experience from a trusted chain.

Location was good as right in Center, I have stayed before but rooms were better.

• Deluxe Queen Studio with Sofa Bed

Paying $30 to park and not enough stalls to get an SUV into easily (only a Dodge journey so not the biggest beast). I ended up scratching my vehicle quite badly. Being told that the lift opened at 10 when it opened at 9. Resort in general is finding it hard to find staff so the food and drink experience at the Longhorn Saloon (not in the Westin Hotel) was full-on garbage. Slow, disinterested service, mediocre food (my sandwich bun disintegrated on first bite), $9 for relatively small beers and we left feeling that we had not got even close to value for money.

Netflix on the TV meant that we could watch what we wanted without paying extra. Location is bang on. Room was great and if I'd realized that there was a kitchenette I may have saved myself the cost of breakfast by bringing more food. Probably my lack of reading that I missed it.

• Deluxe Queen Studio with Sofa Bed

I've lived in Whistler for over 20 years. I needed a night away from the kids, booked this last minute and I have to say - for the price, I wouldn't do it again. First of all, I asked for complimentary parking . . . not that I am any better then anyone else, but as a long term local you'd think they'd say yes to that! Nope. Also, the room, although clean and comfy, is pretty outdated. I have many international friends that come every year to Whistler and I won't recommend this hotel.

• Deluxe Queen Studio with Mountain View

The cost of parking and the ridiculous high prices at the Grill and....restaurant.The waffles we had didn't taste and the amount of fruit that came with it wouldn't even be enough for a toddler. Very disappointed.

I was surprised to have had my room upgraded to a suite. That was awesome, almost too big for just me and my daughter. It was very cozy and spacious at the same time. Great location.

• Deluxe Queen Studio with Two Queen Beds

The pool facilities were a mess. Dirty towels everywhere, piled high, on all of the chairs and all over the change rooms. Bins full. Hotel room had one ply toilet paper. And one robe. Dirty coffee cups everywhere around the hot tubs/ pools, dirty bandaids/garbage. Outside staff was a bit rude.

Beds were very comfortable and room was very clean. Fireplace was a lovely touch.

• Deluxe Queen Studio with Sofa Bed

While the staff were very polite and pleasant they weren't too helpful or knowledgeable with the few things we reached out for.

Our room had a kitchenette and fireplace which we took advantage of daily. The resort was so close to the ski lifts we were able to go back to our room and make lunch which was perfect for us. We used Canski at the Westin which had a ski drop off right at the base of the runs which could not be more ideal. Not having to carry our skis back to the hotel every day was awesome!

• Deluxe Queen Studio with Two Queen Beds

They are the only hotel in Whistler I know of that charges $9 daily to hold your skis. You can’t brjng skis to your room so it was a surprise to tack on a few for this. Pan pacific doesn’t do this for example.

The upgraded room and it was available before the standard check in time! Bonus

• Deluxe Queen Studio with Mountain View

Wish the free shuttle survive could be bookedather than first in first served basis

Comfy beds were great. All staff are friendly and helpful particularly the concierge staff. Pool and hot tub are the best after a long day skiing.

• Deluxe Queen Studio with Sofa Bed

Despite of the high price, it does not incloude breakfast even a cup of free coffee! Very very late check in and very very soon check out (4pm check in and 11am check out!) Charging for everything such as: parking, keeping skies, kids club, etc... High price+ service charge! It is very strange that for such a famouse chain hotel like Marriot (Westin) can’t servise as good as its price!

Location that was close to pist Swimming pool

• One-Bedroom Queen Suite with Mountain View

The only thing need to improve is the cleanliness of the room

Great location and very close to gondola. Love the hot tubs and swimming pool facilities. The room is comfortable and we like the mountain view room

• Deluxe Queen Studio with Mountain View

You have to pay $9/day to store your skis. They don't take your poles or your boots. It is a pointless money grab as A) you need to line up each morning to collect your skis. B) It's expensive and there should be lockers available that can take skis and boots. Like in all good ski hotels. C) It is no more convenient since you need to walk in your ski boots and carry your poles. If you come back at lunchtime, you need to go up to your room to get shoes, which takes another 7-10mins in total. You need to pay for wifi, even though it is free throughout most of the villiage and on the mountain. Just include/add it into the price. It seems so cheap of them. The parking is 50% more expensive than the other hotels. The house keeping staff had left a dishwasher full of plates.. I had to rewash and unpack them on arrival. The toilet seat was cracked. The curtain had a large tear down it. Overall the property is priced at 5 star levels, but is in reality, old and tired. The pool is ok but not big. I would call the place 3 star with nicer uniforms for the staff.

• Deluxe Queen Studio with Mountain View

Checking in was a little stressful as I didn't have ID however my husband had his but this was t enough, thankfully the manager helped by contactbj g booking.com and it was sorted. Other reception were not as helpful or friendly during the checking in phase

The resort, pool, shops fire in room, comfy beds

• Deluxe Queen Studio with Two Queen Beds

I spent alot of money on this room for just one night, I went use some of the glassware and they were filthy. The wine glasses still had lipstick marks on them, and the rocks glasses had water marks and dust all over them. Was very off-putting. In the morning I asked for a carat of orange juice to my room, and was told that wasn't possible. The front desk then phoned me back a few minutes later and said "we have figured something out for you." The juice arrived at my room with a bill for SIXTY-THREE DOLLARS!!!

• Two-Bedroom Suite

Hot tub was disgusting. Left a brown sludge all over our bodies and permanently damaged our bathing suits. Staff was NOT quick to address and rectify the issue.

• One-Bedroom Queen Suite with Mountain View

A bit too expensive given the out of season timing. Hotel excellent but surroundings depressing out of season nothing working.

Excellent room, although expensive compared to other steps on our tour. Central Whistler a bit depressing and lifeless out of season.

• Deluxe Queen Studio with Sofa Bed

1. I found Hair on the pillow, before we touch the bed. 2. I have difficult to open my room door by door card, need to try 5-10 times to open the door, I book 2 rooms, both rooms have this issue.

indoor swimming pool is good

• Deluxe Queen Studio with Sofa Bed

We have always enjoyed staying at the Westin resort. This was our first time staying at the Westin in Whistler and the customer service has definitely exceeded our expectations. They were very helpful in tending to our needs. We had young children and they jump right to us and helped with our luggage and assisted me with our dog. We had brought our dog and they were so kind enough to have watch him for us as we stroll through the village and enjoyed a wonderful dinner without the stress. The rooms were clean and comfy! Thank you we will definitely and assisted me with our dog. We had brought our dog and they were so kind enough to have watch him for us as we stroll through the village and enjoyed a wonderful dinner without the stress. The rooms were clean and comfy! They even had a bed and a nice food tray for my little furry guy! Thank you we will definitely returned!

• Deluxe Queen Studio with Sofa Bed

It was never told by your web site that this property booking is without breakfast & car parking extra .you must provide on web rate with breakfast & without breakfast for car parking it should be mentioned (parking extra payable)

• Deluxe Queen Studio with Two Queen Beds

That we had to pay for the Internet. It was very expensive.

The beds were super comfy. The property Was close to everything. The pool, sauna, hot tub and steam room were beautiful and clean. The room was stocked with lots of snacks and drinks if you needed something. We needed more hangers and robes so just phoned down to the front desk and they were brought up to the room right away. Thanks for a wonderful weekend!

• Deluxe Queen Studio with Mountain View

weird old school microwave that couldnt make a bag of popcorn properly, very tight parking

restaurant inside hotel was very fancy with really good food, nice washroom with shower and tub, good size pool area, nice view, helpful staff that was really nice, fast elevators,

Very pricey restaurant Outdoor pool only 4 ft deep

Friendly courteous staff Quiet clean beautiful resort Relaxing Great whistler location Minutes to walk to everything

• Deluxe Queen Studio with Sofa Bed

The sheer size of the hotel which made it challenging to get from the outside to the separate towers.

I loved the location and the room layout, including the kitchenette. We had a wonderful stay and enjoyed our visit.

• Deluxe Queen Studio with Sofa Bed

No turn down service. Shower -but I like a large shower for 2.

Location is excellent. Big hotel. Lots of amenities in the hotel. OK fitness area Swimming pool is heated-but lots of kids so not relaxing. Spa is expensive. Suite has a small kitchen-nice bonus. Fireplace-nice. Overall rating a 9/10.

• Reviewed: 19 August 2017

• Deluxe Queen Studio with Mountain View

No free wifi!!!! Very disappointing! And pay wifi was very expensive Shouldn't happen anymore. Wifi is everywhere!!!

Yes. Bed was lovely. Kids liked the pool. Everything was nice BUT

• Deluxe Queen Studio with Sofa Bed

the price was a bit high for the value.

the bed was comfortable and the suite accommodated us well. The hotel provided extra bedding and towels without issue.

• Two-Bedroom Suite

We paid over $2000 for 2 nights for a 2 bedroom suite and would have liked to have free parking or free breakfasts. But we loved that you didn't charge for pets.

For the price of the 2 bedroom suite, we would have liked to have free parking or free breakfasts. The breakfast buffet was superb, and we were happy that you had a dog friendly hotel. Loved the food and the shops. The lady who owned the little clothing shop was delightful and her Italian made clothes were lovely. Teens loved the weight room and we all loved the location. We have kept coming back to the Westin Whistler because it has always been good to us. THANKS!

• Deluxe Queen Studio with Two Queen Beds

kitchen could have had paper towels ..... it makes as much sense as the tissues that were in the bathroom

the bed was VERY comfortable ! The "kitchenette" was well equipped .

• Deluxe Queen Studio with Mountain View

It was a very clean updated hotel - it was a great place to stay - the only reason we gave a bad rating on value is because most hotels in Whistler are way overpriced but what can you do? Otherwise the Westin was very nice. Looks like the indoor & outdoor pools were very nice - we were just too busy with other activities to enjoy them. Would definitely recommend this hotel.

• Deluxe Queen Studio with Mountain View

No coffee offered anywhere ( except in restaurant) that would be lovely for first thing in morning right after a swim or the gym.

great valet and friendly check in staff

• Deluxe Queen Studio with Sofa Bed

Please need to be more clean behind the small cabinet/ cupboard near the bed. I have put my nice dress to the cabinet/ cupboard but unfortunately my dress falled down behind the cabinet. And unfortunately I realize that my dress is so dirty and dusty. So now I need to clean my dress. Of course, I'm so upset.

Everything is good. We like this hotel- that's why we stay the 2nd time.

• Deluxe Queen Studio with Sofa Bed

No one to pick up dirty used towels by pool regularly. Some of the seats weren't being used but ppl had their towels left there.

Front desk staff (Rebecca) was great!

• Deluxe Queen Studio with Sofa Bed

Kitchen appliances had very bright lights, which was fairly troublesome at night. Would have been nice to be able to turn those off. Can always cover it with something, though.

The kitchen in the room was awesome. Much preferred to a couch. The 3rd floor room opening onto the grass area was perfect since we had dogs. View of Blackcomb mountain was a great bonus.

• Deluxe Queen Studio with Sofa Bed

Checkin was a little problematic since the IT system was down however we were very fortunate in receiving a room upgrade.

Great location near the gondola.

• Deluxe Queen Studio with Sofa Bed

Our outlet in the bathroom did not work.Had to blow dry my hair looking into the window of the microwave and straighten my hair the same way.We also had a leak in the door of the bathroom and the phone in the room was from the 1980

It was nice and clean,but the dishwasher was not emptied,had to get the parts for the coffee maker out in the morning

• Reviewed: 24 May 2017

• Deluxe Queen Studio with Sofa Bed

I like the pool but my partner thought it was a little warm.

The room was great. It was close to the main village stroll and within walking distance to some easy hiking trails.

• Reviewed: 6 May 2017

• Deluxe Queen Studio with Sofa Bed

The woman at the coffee shop served me the worst Americano I've ever had,I returned it only to have her fill it to the absolute brim of the cup so it spilled all over my hands,and it was still a really poor excuse of a coffee. And there was a super dirty /greasy hand print on the wall. The bathroom was also dirty

The gym was great.

• Deluxe Queen Studio with Sofa Bed

It was unfortunate that the staff at the front desk wasn't very helpful enough. Her writing of our room number wasn't as clear (#584 was confusingly written down as #586) so we had to complain several times, aside from going back and forth the reception, about our card key not working.

I like the fact that everything is there and it's close by to the village.

• Deluxe Queen Studio with Sofa Bed

Nice tub but had to run the dribbling "hot" water for a half hour to fill it. No view except rocks and shrubs. Was looking forward to overlooking the mountains or at least the village while I was in Whistler Village!

Hotel is in a good location, and was comfortable with a nice soaker tub, but had to run the dribbling hot water for a half hour to fill it, a great little kitchen, comfortable bed, nice fireplace and good wifi. Staff are very friendly and welcoming especially in the dining room and food kiosk.

• One-Bedroom Queen Suite with Sofa Bed

Family friendly property with kitchenettes, indoor/outdoor pool, spa onsite and proximity to the lifts make this our go to destination whenever we visit Whistler.

• Reviewed: 19 March 2017

• Deluxe Queen Studio with Sofa Bed

Room was small. Decor was very dated - needs an update. Staff were friendly despite having issues with incorrect billing - took me 20 mins to sort out (hotel was wrong!)

• Reviewed: 16 March 2017

• Deluxe Queen Studio with Two Queen Beds

That the room had a fairly well equipped kitchenette! Quiet, tree view. 30 second walk to base of Whistler and all the shops and restaurants also at your door step

• Deluxe Queen Studio with Mountain View

Ironically this ski resort hotel, has no free of charge ski room. And no drying room for the boots. Had to dry them in our room in front of the fireplace... And pay for keeping the skiis in Ski Valet...

Great location, very nice restaurant.

• Reviewed: 31 December 2016

• Deluxe Queen Studio with Two Queen Beds

Phone in room was not working, very complicated to get it fixed (had to be in the room), concierge service below par, never answered phone at peak hours, gave wrong address for a restaurant, etc. I can go on...

Great location, restaurants, ski valet were great too...

• Reviewed: 21 December 2016

• Deluxe Queen Studio with Two Queen Beds

Overpriced, Over Rated, Under Staffed, Housekeeping in general was poor in all areas. The hotel was sadly understaffed in all areas. On a really busy check in day only 2 reception staff on duty and NO SPG counter open.

Absolute great location. Comfortable Bed Great Mountainview Room The Ski service center was well organized. All the Hotel staff tried there very best and did serve with a smile.

• Reviewed: 5 December 2016

• One-Bedroom Queen Suite with Sofa Bed

Bathrooms are old and the showers are very small. The tile throughout the bathroom needs to be updated.

Excellent location and wonderful staff. Beds were very nice.

• Reviewed: 8 November 2016

• Deluxe Queen Studio with Sofa Bed

It was my boyfriend's surprise birthday getaway and I can honestly say that we thoroughly this stay, it was very relaxing (exactly what we wanted/needed)! The hotel facilities and staff were outstanding, special mention to the Director of Rooms, Andrew! Thank you so much for making us feel so special. No doubt, we will definitely return.

• Reviewed: 20 October 2016

• Deluxe Queen Studio with Sofa Bed

Some noise in the halls. Wish they had warned us beforehand that they were hosting a dog convention that weekend. What if someone in my family was allergic to dogs?!

The room had high ceilings which made it feel roomy. The kitchenette was useful but there is no table. The spa and pool area were very useful on the rainy weekend we were there.

• Reviewed: 13 October 2016

• Deluxe Queen Studio with Two Queen Beds

I booked the hotel with bookings.com and once finalized and I received confirmation by email it had stated it was myself and two children, this was not the case for I specified no children, it should have read 3 adults. Secondly it stated 2 large dbl beds when the room was a Deluxe Queen Studio with Two Queen Beds. I had to contact the hotel directly to confirm my reservation and the needed 2 queen beds. I would not use booking.com next time...

Great location and the hotel had everything we needed to make our stay enjoyable. The beds are extremely comfortable, thanks Westin !!

• Reviewed: 12 October 2016

• Deluxe Queen Studio with Two Queen Beds

No wifi made it very difficult to prepare for work the next day, very unexpected. tub was plugged long check in no frying pan in kitchen

pool and steam room where great start to my day

• Reviewed: 11 October 2016

• One-Bedroom Queen Suite with Mountain View

We had a joining room with another group of people. It was really loud and noisy at night and we could not sleep. We should have called front desk but we didn't! We have asked for some kind of compensation for our next trip to this hotel

• Reviewed: 26 September 2016

• One-Bedroom Queen Suite with Sofa Bed

Location of our room-No view-ground floor (304) -1 bdrm suite. Nuts found in the pullout sofa bed--all over the floor under the sofa bed. it was my 40th birthday weekend. Hotel was advised in advance. Nothing special was made -nor happy birthday message.

• Reviewed: 4 September 2016

• Deluxe Queen Studio with Sofa Bed

Location great for skiing but on fringe of village. Wife is healing after surgey so walking over many transitions a little rough on her. Prices of everything too high especially food.

Comfortable room. Well equipped kitchen.

• Reviewed: 28 August 2016

• Deluxe Queen Studio with Mountain View

The cleaning team forgot to empty the waste basket underneath the sink. There were still garbage from previous room guests in the basket when we checked in. We had to call house-keeping a few times until they finally came to bring the trash out.

The staffs are friendly and helpful. The location of the hotel is perfect-- easy access to all corners of the Central Village.

• Reviewed: 27 August 2016

• Deluxe Queen Studio with Two Queen Beds

pool could have been slightly larger; business center wasn't much of a center (just 2 desks in a lobby area)

bed was awesome; pool deck was intimate but could hold a lot of people; workout area was nice

• Reviewed: 25 August 2016

• Deluxe Queen Studio with Sofa Bed

Fire Rock lounge kept its doors open to the courtyard when live bands were playing after 10 pm. Hotel staff had them close the doors at my request, and relocated me to a quieter room after the second occurance.

Great staff, worked hard to make things easy on me, especially regarding a room change that I wanted.

• Reviewed: 21 August 2016

• Deluxe Queen Studio with Mountain View

When I made the reservation I requested a Mountain View and paid the extra dollars for it and in my email I mentioned my husband is limited in his walking ability. We arrive at the hotel only to find out they gave us a room with 13 stairs up to the bedroom. REALLY. The girl was nice and gave us another room, it was a one bedroom which was nice but not what we wanted. No view of the Mountains anywhere. Heard the gondola every 20 seconds, yes so loud I could count it every time. Was I disappointed? YES, very much so. It would of been to much for my husband to relocate to yet another room but I am very glad you sent me this survey so I can let you know how to improve you facility.

The staff were very nice.

• Reviewed: 21 August 2016

• Deluxe Queen Studio with Sofa Bed

The hotel is very big, so a bit too impersonal. The location was great, though. right at the bottom of the mountains. Breakfast was not included:(

Staff was very flexible. they allowed us to change the room for a room with two double beds from our 1 queen size bed. No extra charge! We only stayed for one night. The room was big and comfortable with a little patio.The rate was great for that night, but went double the next day.

• Reviewed: 19 August 2016

• One-Bedroom Queen Suite with Sofa Bed

Beautiful property, staff extremely professional and polished in their interactions. Was exactly as described, perfect getaway. Would recommend anyone visiting Whistler to take the Gondola, exceptional views!

• Reviewed: 13 August 2016

• One-Bedroom Queen Suite with Mountain View

Westin could have understood the situation and let us pay for a private room instead charged us 1000+ for the downgraded non mountain view room. There was cum on the pillow when we first came in. The decor is for winter and in summer really comes off gothic. Rooms feel claustrafobic as its really a lot of stuff jammed into small rooms.

The room was mountain view. And payed a premium. This was for my newlywed wife and I so we had a wonderful view of the mountains and the knarly guys ripping down a mud trail and gondolas passing right past our window so they could get a peek on our honeymoon antics. Perfect spot for us.

• Reviewed: 5 August 2016

• Deluxe Queen Studio with Sofa Bed

The bed was uncomfortable the pillows smelt musty, hair in the bath tub and on bathroom floor. No free wifi unless you spent 10min signing up for their stupid online 'star program'

• Reviewed: 2 August 2016

• Deluxe Queen Studio with Sofa Bed

Change the girls at the front counter .... They are mean....

Stay away from this place. DARK.... DEPRESSING.. ROOMS WITH MEAN STAFF. We arrived at approximately 14:00 hrs. We understood that check-in time was marked to be 16:00 hrs. But when you travel with Two little kids ( one just a few months ), it is very hard as it is and you try to get in a bit sooner which is a very normal and usual thing. As I mentioned, we arrived a couple of hours sooner and reported to the front counter. The first customer-service girl who was very polite checked us in and told us that as soon as the room is ready they will call us. We waited another hour and half but no phone call. Then went in line and after 5-7 minutes waiting, we spoke to the second front counter staff. She was very mean from the beginning and you could just feel the negative energy all over her face. We asked if we could get the key to the room as kids are tired and we had to battle the traffic due to the BC day holiday etc... She reminded us of the check-in time as being at 4:00 pm and told us exactly what the first lady had told us. We waited for the phone call which never happened. At 15:53 I went in the line up and since it was pretty quite at that time within minutes I got to talk to the third front counter employee. Believe it or not despite the fact that it was 15:55 she told us exactly what the other two did; to go and wait for a phone call. And that was where I lost it. I told her that their customer service sucks and that we would never go back again. I could not believe my ears. I told her this is nonsense that she is asking me to go and wait for a phone call when it's just 4 minutes to 4:00 pm. Then she offered us to to upgrade our room. Then the girl gave us the room ( I think ) 723 or something like that. Since we had made a special request for a higher floor room, days back when we had booked the hotel, we got happy that at least we got what we asked for (having a view was a must for us due to our Son't condition which has Autism).

• Reviewed: 29 July 2016

• Deluxe Queen Studio with Sofa Bed

We were on the 4th floor. View felt like we were in a forest. All I saw was trees. Would have been nicer to have a view of the mountains but no real complaints. Didn't want to pay extra for that. Whistler has beautiful views so it doesn't matter if your hotel does or doesn't!

Staff was very friendly & efficient. Close to everything which made this a great location. Clean & lots of towels! Pool was awesome & the kids loved it!

• Reviewed: 28 July 2016

• One-Bedroom Queen Suite with Sofa Bed

Having stayed in a 1bdrm suite at the Westin Whistler before, this one pales in comparison. The room was much smaller than others we've had. The toilet was running so every time we needed to flush we had to stick our hand in the tank. I called down for service but after a half hour of no one coming we had to go to sleep. I called down to cancel the service, put a do not disturb sign on the door and then another 20 min later someone knocked on our door waking us up to service the toilet! Poor guy knew we were not pleased!

We've stayed here several times. Bed is always comfy and we love having the kitchen facilities. The valet guys are always great.

• Reviewed: 28 July 2016

Feather pillows!

Very comfy bed, upgraded to 1 bedroom apartment due to our room not being ready at check in time, balcony views of the mountains-great for a beer in the evening, staff always friendly and cheerful. Very close to main chairlifts and town, bikes safely secured (fee €6 per night plus taxes) and staff quick to retrieve them each morning. I would choose to stay here again.

• Reviewed: 26 July 2016

• Deluxe Queen Studio with Sofa Bed

Ironman contest was in Whistler and we could not drive to the hotel , I had to drag the luggage a fair distance and go retrieve the vehicle later . The microwave was dirty , the carpet had a large bleach stain on it as soon as you walked in . The pool was extremely dirty on the Monday morning at 830 , maybe the pump had failed sediment lined the bottom. The parking spots in the $30 a night underground are way to tight , there is auto paint all over the walls and posts

The location is good, gym was good, the restaurant was good. The early check in was good

• Reviewed: 18 July 2016

No free WiFi

The staff were all very nice and helpful. From the moment I arrived at the valet until after I already checked out and the front desk staff and housekeeping helped find something important to me I had left in the room.

• Reviewed: 18 July 2016

• Deluxe Queen Studio with Sofa Bed

The bed was comfortable but a bit too soft for my liking. However, I still had a great sleep.

The room was very clean and quiet and the staff were very friendly. Check in was seamless, and the outdoor pool and hot tub facilities were great!

• Reviewed: 17 July 2016

• Deluxe Queen Studio with Two Queen Beds

Studio room is tiny, you have to sit on the bed to pass each other. Interior is dated. Expensive.

Location is next to the lifts! Dishwasher service is included. Bike rental and other shops in the complex.

• Reviewed: 3 July 2016

• One-Bedroom Queen Suite with Sofa Bed

The staff at the Resturant are there not to work at all. Very bad service. Shame on Westin, they should fire the entire staff that work for the resturant including the manager.

Location, have access to the village.

No free wifi

Very good breakfast

• Deluxe Queen Studio with Mountain View

Wi-Fi should be free to all guests

The bed was very good

• Deluxe Queen Studio with Sofa Bed

Comfy beds and cosy rooms. Love the fireplace in room. Great location also.

• Deluxe Queen Studio with Sofa Bed

Got put in on hold and disconnected twice

It's a great place to stay in Whistler.