Reviews of Aspen Alpine Lifestyle Hotel 4 stars

Aspen 1, 3818 Grindelwald, Switzerland

#5 of 39 hotels in Grindelwald

• Standard Double Room with Mountain View

The hotel has a very rude and non responsive and unapproachable staff with a very careless and non responsible attitude towards guest The rooms have horrendous anount of House flies and the remedy to that as suggested by the hotel front office was to kill them if u see them. The huge amount of money paying for this hotel and first holiday where we were in the room killing the House flies

It’s a secluded resort

• Standard Double Room with Mountain View

An incredible view from the hot tub and relaxation rooms. Very good food and breakfast. The staff were very helpful and even let us check out much later so we could enjoy the facilities.

• Standard Double Room with Mountain View

The staff was Very friendly and great helpful Ms Janka and Mr Henrik they were great help they did serve as allot of times and they were great help and behavior when we needed thank for the great holiday that they did provide for as and for all the hotels stuff

• Standard Double Room with Mountain View

It was quite hot in the rooms (although the heating was off). The skiing room has too little seating space.

The staff was very friendly and attentive. Lovely atmosphere overall. Great spa facilities.

No issue with anything

Balcony to sit looking out at the Eiger at night; hot outdoor pool to relax in after skiing; breakfast, restaurant, bar area and staff all great

• Standard Double Room with Mountain View

it was too hot in the room,no matter we switch off all heating,it was too hot and we could sleep.no minibar in room,there was a fridge which was totally empty .there is a horrible car which stay on the reception and this was disgusting as i have allergy from cats.the spa was too simple

the restorant and the food was amazing ,the hotel was on the ski rout ,so it is good if you ski.the view was amazing

• Standard Double Room with Mountain View

I've really nothing to complain with.

The hotel is cosy and quiet, the staff very nice and restaurant offers great food at reasonable price. Anytime I'll be back in Grindelwald, the Aspen alpin lifestyle hotel will be my first choice.

• Family Room with Two Bedrooms

There wasn't much to do in the surroundings, but the hotel has provided plenty, including free spa. Dinner was excellent, and so was the breakfast. The staff went beyond to make sure he provided us with a room that will make our stay comfortable. We're already planning on our next trip to be back and stay a few more days!

• Family Room with Two Bedrooms

The staff at the reception had an attitude problem, mistakes in assigning rooms were not apologised for, as if we were the ones making the mistake. Same staff at check out was simply rude, on explaining how I had prepaid on booking.com, I was questioned with rude attitude by staff, until I find the payment reference on emails, which is also on their recept. This is to the audience of a large queue as if I am causing a scene. Complete lack of training of payment system and lack of good courtesy. Generally for us the tourist looking asian family, we got no service from breakfast staff, as if we were invisible whilst others were served and spoke to.

Everything about the hotel building, facilities, location was perfecr

Having to leave;)

I live here in switzerland and i’m a full time mom who needed a serious break;) i found The Aspen and I am SO happy i did. From the minute i walked through the door i was treated with warmth, hospitality and professionalism. The spa area is beautiful, and very clean/new. The bed was comfortable and, this is a big one for me, the water pressure in the shower! Wooohooo! I can’t wait to go stay there again as a romantic getaway or moms weekend away.

• Family Room with Two Bedrooms

Everything was great and nice but there was a construction for the road when i was in my stay

• Junior Suite with Balcony or Terrace and Mountain View

When we checked in,the room was not the one we were confirmed because they said the hotel is fully booked. Then we were moved to the 3rd floor which was dark. After my wife told them the room was not we had confirmed, they showed us to the other suite . But it’s on the ground floor which had no privacy at all. Without any choice , we had to accept the 3rd floor relocation. The lighting in the restaurant is so annoying . The height of the light above the table really make us so uncomfortable. Therefore we only had one dinner there. The owner & the owner’s are not very friendly when they were busy. And when there is problem occurred. When we checked in we found that the light in the bathroom was broken, when my wife told the person at the front desk, she told my wife that she’s too busy to handle everything. What a character she had. Later on we found out that she is the owner’s wife. No wonder! Then during the dinner, the owner came to our table said he will get the light fixed but only on Monday morning. As we checked in on Saturday and they don’t have any spare tube. And he said the bathroom is bright enough. But we told him that the bathroom was not bright enough without the light fixed. He then said “tough” and just turned away from us & walked away. What kind of service to the guest ? He really had his character . Eventually the light was replaced on Tuesday (not Monday as promised) but we checked out on Wednesday . So we had a dark bathroom for 4 nights. Also there are free shuttle from the train station (town) for check in & check out. But we had a car pick up upon check out. So we ask if we can use the one we didn’t use to replace one pick up (which cost CHF20) and they said NO. What a unfriendly hotel. We paid CHF700 per night and we really didnt found it’s worth what we had paid. So we decided we will not going back to this hotel if we return to Grindleward.

The view & the spa.

• Superior Double Room with Balcony and Mountain View

There are no much people to help in the hotel, the one she there are nice but it's over-rated to be 4 stars hotel .. it's 3 for sure .. even the swimmingly pool is a joke .. it's one of the best as it's kind which is local and far hotel with calm atmospher but nothing much .. breakfast is decent

• Deluxe Suite with Balcony and Mountain view

- This place is flawless! - فندق متكامل بلا عيوب أو ملاحظات

- Everything! - Great location with the best view of Grindelwlad . So peaceful, romantic and quiet. - well furnished, modern, comfortable rooms (we stayed in a 2-bedroom suite). - Helpful, professional staff. check-in, check-out was smooth and quick. - Excellent restaurant, be it breakfast, lunch, or dinner. - Can you believe they are offering free tea, coffee and cake for all guests, daily from 3 to 5? - A shuttle van from/to town ready anytime from morning to evening for only 20 CHF فندق أكثر من رائع من حيث الموقع والخدمة والمطعم والتعامل والراحة والهدوء والمناظر الطبيعية التي لا يمكن حتى تخيلها، ربما السعر مرتفع نوعاً ما ولكن حين تقضي فيه ليلة ستعرف أنه يستحق كل فرنك دفعته. لقضاء أمتع إقامة إحرص على الغرف التي بها بلكونة

• Standard Double Room with Mountain View

They don't have a tea/coffee maker in the room so every time you need your morning coffee you need to go down ṭo the restaurant that too once the breakfast service starts at 7:30 a.m. and not prior to that, I found this extremely uncomfortable but since I've been to Stein and Rheim too, it seems the only place where they have this facility is Zurich and other places don't offer it! They don't replenish the toiletries, so something as simple as cotton swabs & Q-tips will have to be purchased on your own once used up from your room (slightly inconvenient when your stay is for 6 days); only 2 bottles of water are given at the time of arrival and aren't replenished daily, so you need to purchase your water or have tap water, the location is far from the city center where the market is so if you have your own car this a great place to stay at because of its views but other than that you'll be pretty much stuck with either the bus or the hotel's shuttle, both of which I have no idea of their timings or cost since I didn't use either; I also feel that it would be nice if their staff were more informative about the local places ṭo see and things to do other than the brochures at display as a lil advice from a local goes a long way but I found that missing here! Their restaurant menu is very limited and thats a minus. They have room service but at a steep charge of CHF 20, if it was lesser I think people would use it more often! Honestly these are just my observations that I feel can improve the services offered at this hotel but personally despite the aforementioned I managed just fine during my 6 day lengthy stay here at the property and enjoyed myself thoroughly!

The views from the room were stunning, the staff was friendly and helpful especially Hendrik Rebel at the Front Office; their breakfast is much better than other places in Switzerland though throughout the country atleast out of the places that I've been to you'll find a small spread out only, but in comparison I found this relatively better, the bed and the bathroom are comfortable too, they have good central heating system, I always slept comfortably irrespective of the temperature outside, they had a lovely balcony with the room that I stayed in that offered beautiful scenic views of the mountains, they have a Spa service, which even though I didn't use could come in handy for a lot of travellers; since they don't have an elevator, their staff is helpful enough to carry the luggage up and down for you. Massive parking area just outside the hotel came in very handy at a cost of 5 CHF daily. Overall I was happy during my stay and enjoyed it thoroughly!

• Junior Suite with Balcony and Mountain View

This was the best hotel we stayed at in Switzerland - its breathtakingly beautiful! The scenery from the ground floor executive room was gorgeous with a private terrace outside. The facilities in the room were fabulous and we had a very very comfortable and enjoyable stay there. The restaurant had great breakfast and dinner and we loved every minute of it!

• Junior Suite with Balcony and Mountain View

The rate of room is very high. For the safety issue. There is an edge down of the entrance of the room door it might cause trip and fall. My son fall on his head because of this edge. Please find a solution for this edge. There are No kitchen equipments inside the room for example plates, knife, Cooking Spoons , Cooking pot ...

the room was very nice and It was clean and comfortable for my family. The view from the balcony was wonderful. The staff was helpfull. I will book again on this hotel.

• Standard Double Room with Mountain View

The bed pillows were not comfy at all.

The hotel is located 15 minutes from the Grindelwald. You will enjoy the road from Interlaken to the Hotel. I like the environment around, it has a great view of the Jungfrau. I tried the restaurant one for diner and it was delicious.

• Family Room with Two Bedrooms

The room was warm and there is no air conditioning only a fan or u shall open the windows for vinting .

Quietness, view, location and they offer a hallal food for Muslims

• Superior Double Room with Balcony and Mountain View

No in room tea/coffee facilities No privacy on balcony so noisy neighbors disturbed peace into early hours of morning and it wasn't pleasant to sit on balcony to enjoy view Tiny cramped bathroom and shower stall Rooms not cleaned properly - floors never looked swept/vacuumed and bed linen not changed often enough

• Standard Double Room with Mountain View

The hotel staff was very bad, uncooperative and dishonest and I was charged two nights with only one night and when I changed the room they asked for 50 francs for cleaning and hotel very far , road to the hotel difficult.

• Standard Double Room with Mountain View

It was very expensive and you have to pay additional for parking even though the hotel is quite far out of the way so you kind of need to have a car.

I loved the spa and the breakfast. We had a beautiful view from our balcony. The bathroom and bedroom were very clean

• Family Room with Two Bedrooms

Grindelwald closes off their main street on Wednesday nights from 8 pm til midnight during the summer. We had parked our car at a local hotel while we had dinner and could not get our car out until the next day. We were not told of the issue so beware.

This is a lovely place to stay if like us you want to be away from the crowds. Good access to Grindelwald by bus. Breakfast included and one of the best I have ever seen. Helpful staff.

- NO AC! It was definitely warm that you sweat while sitting in your room. They were only able to give me a fan on the 3rd day and it was a small one. Definitely hot! - Flies are everywhere!! Good luck opening the window in the room for some air. - No elevator but the hotel has someone that can you help with the luggage.

- It is rare to find hotels with good food but this hotel was EXTRAORDINARY. Try their club sandwich and their beef burger. BEST FRIES! - Best room views in Grindelwald and Interlaken combined.

• Standard Double Room with Mountain View

Screens on the window to keep out the flies would have been helpful.

The kitty that roamed between rooms was so cute and that made it feel like home. Amazing view from our balcony and the hotel was nice and quiet.

• Standard Double Room with Mountain View

Well , since it was summer and the rooms aren't equipped with AC , it could have been better if we took our electrical fan with us .

Location was awesome , good for relaxing and honeymooners or even who likes hiking .. Staff welcomed us in a nice way , Breakfast at the restaurant had enough variety of food and also halal food .. Highly recommend spot .

• Family Room with Two Bedrooms

There is no lift for the standard rooms located on the upper floors, though the hotel arranges porter service to carry the luggage.

The property is located at a very good location and has excellent facilities. The staff were very cordial & friendly, buffet breakfast was excellent! The Suites offer a great view of the village and the mountains but it also comes at a pricey deal! It is still worth it. There is a very good bus shuttle service from/to the hotel/main station. I would recommend anyone to come and stay at the hotel. I would definitely come back and stay at the same hotel/Suite.

• Reviewed: 23 June 2017

• Family Room with Two Bedrooms

Didn't know we wouldn't have air conditioning and it was 90 degrees out. Probably wouldn't have changed our choice, but would have been good to know.

Breakfast was amazing!

• Suite with Mountain View

Even the suite has nominative kitchen, you are not supposed to cook there and you won't: first - because of the suite ambiance and design, second - there is no even basic kitchenware that you might expect: only coffee cups and vine glasses :)

Luxury place. Very quite and comfortable. Stunning views from both terraces. Beautiful spa facilities - you'll definitely enjoy it. Splendid and perfect breakfast. Very friendly and helpful staff.

• Reviewed: 10 June 2017

• Standard Double Room with Mountain View

Far away from the station. No public transport after 6:45 pm. Difficult to get around without a car. Bugs and flies are a problem. No Air conditioning.

Cozy feel. Small touches like the evening tea and cake. Spa was excellent. Great views.

• Reviewed: 3 June 2017

All good

Breakfast was nice, dinner was exceptional and service very good Thank you Helder Anne and Hendrik, always with a smile like all of you working at the hotel. We liked the spa a lot and apriciated the afternoon coffee served. Bus stops at hotel and lots of nature walks from doorstep. We had a fantastic break and if visiting Grindelwald again we certainly would like to stay at the hotel.

• Family Room with Two Bedrooms

Pillows were too soft, The sofa bed was not big enough for 2 boys (age 13 and 10).

The decoration, staff, surroundings, dinners, view, place, quality, hotel cat, morning posts!

• Standard Double Room with Mountain View

The hotel is charging additional 5 CHF per day for parking. That is something new, compared with last time we visited the hotel and it was not mentioned in the booking info. Some of the stuff was not polite when been asked about the view from the room. May be it was us misinterpreting the Swiss politeness.. Otherwise very clean, reasonably comfortable hotel with a great spa.

The spa, location, the breakfast.

• Reviewed: 16 March 2017

• Family Room with Two Bedrooms

Very friendly personal. Great location. Rural but cozy. You have to like squeaky old houses. Next time in verbier i'll stay there again. Value for the money is unbeatable in that village.

• Reviewed: 7 March 2017

• Standard Double Room with Mountain View

Everything was perfect. We will definitely go back as soon as we can. The staff is excellent, welcoming and helpful. The spa was one of the best feature of the hotel with the location on the ski slopes and the lounge room. The breakfast is enormous. The facility is beautiful, I was impressed by every architectural detail of the hotel. And Grindelwald is a winter fairytale. We decided to stay one more day. Because our room was already booked for the next day the staff showed us other rooms and let us picked the one we liked the most. The two rooms had a balcony, mountain view, a beautiful and warm design like a modern chalet and a great bathroom. The beds are very comfortable. I decided to book a massage. There is a large variety of choices, using regional herbs or Himalayan salts for exemple. The masseuse was welcoming and skilful. The only problem I had was the pillow didn't support my neck properly but this is because I've had a neck injury and should have taken the special one I have at home. I can't think of any other flaw. We spend three wonderful days there and can not wait to go back. This was a great find.

• Standard Double Room with Mountain View

Hotel comes up on a search for hotels with a swimming pools but it doesn't actually have a pool. Children are not allowed in the SPA and there is no other entertainment for children. Unfriendly management.

Modern feel and good food.

• Reviewed: 30 December 2016

• Family Room with Mountain View

No snow, no ski-in ski-out

We like the wooden furnitures, bed and great view of mountain. One more, quality of food for breakfast is excellent although not much choice you have.

• Reviewed: 22 December 2016

• Standard Double Room with Mountain View

We missed tea/coffee making facilities in the room and the menu in the restaurant could have offered a few lighter options. Also, there didn't seem to be an elevator to the rooms in the main building, which is a little inconvenient if you can't walk well or have heavy luggage. Perhaps we just didn't find it though..

The hotel was beautiful and clean, in a stunning location and with wonderful facilities. Gosia, the spa therapist, was wonderful and the treatments she gave were pure bliss. My mum and I spent 3 days at Aspen Alpine Hotel and enjoyed our stay very much. I would recommend it to anyone.

• Reviewed: 4 November 2016

• Superior Double Room with Balcony and Mountain View

We thoroughly enjoyed our stay. Staff were all very friendly, helpful and happy. The room was amazing, the view breathtaking. We can't wait to return.

• Reviewed: 15 October 2016

• Standard Double Room with Mountain View

The fact that kids were running through the bar area even at 9 pm! Also there were workers outside starting around 6:30 am on road work.

The meals were outstanding and both male employees with the same first name were top notch!

• Reviewed: 11 October 2016

• Standard Double Room with Mountain View

Expected the spa to be better - quite small. Nude sauna mean't we couldn't avail of all of the Spa and not all Europeans are into nude saunas!

Lovely view of Eiger, room tasteful and comfortable with its own balcony. Breakfast excellent.

• Reviewed: 29 September 2016

• Standard Double Room with Mountain View

slow internet and the room has no view nor balcony as stated in room description . i think i got the worst room in the hotel and thats why i had to check out next morning to bodmi which got much better veiw.

modern hotel with excellent service and staff,

• Reviewed: 25 September 2016

• Junior Suite with Balcony or Terrace and Mountain View

Flys in restaurant at breakfast and dinner every day for the 6 days we stayed there, breakfast (eg food trays not topped up and left to dry up, eg eggs and bacon, waffles), no fresh fruit, no milk with tea at breakfast, daily room service poor (eg room not cleaned properly (dead flies and crumbs left for 2 days), soap not replenished, towells that were left on floor not replaced)

Evening restaurant waiter from Portugal. Size of suite. Garage. Views

• Reviewed: 20 September 2016

That we had to leave!

The hotel was pure luxury. It was an intimate atmosphere in a beautiful location. The spa and wellness area was small but perfectly appointed and clean. We loved everything about the hotel and can hardly wait for our next visit.

• Reviewed: 16 September 2016

• Junior Suite with Balcony and Mountain View

The only down side was the flies coming in as you had to keep the windows open for the sake of the views and fresh air. If you're featuring a kitchen, it'll be nice if the oven actually works.

The junior suite was just perfect for four. Spacious yet cozy. Very clean. The staff were so helpful and nice with exceptional attitude. The breakfast was delicious and their resturant makes a fairly well made burger/pasta. The atmosphere of the place perfectly fits the amazing veiws over the mountins. The distance from downtown of grindlenwald isn't an issue as the free bus pass provided can take you back and forth every hour till 7:45 pm in a stop just infront of reception area. I'd repeat the visit with no doubt.

• Standard Double Room with Mountain View

No air conditioning The window have no protection (insects go around) The pool is outdoor Narrow road to the hotel

Location Balcony view The staff is helpful Room furniture

• Reviewed: 7 September 2016

• Family Room with Mountain View

We booked a family room which was very small so we changed it into a suite Some of the staff are not very friendly especially with kids

Luxrious hotel in front of jungfrau mountian Great resturant food which offers also halal food Staff who work in the resuturant are very nice Also they have a room for kids which is full of toys that my kids like very much The place is heaven ...

• Reviewed: 20 August 2016

Location wise far away and driving to via narrow road. Flat is full with bugs and insects, it looks no pest control on Timely basis. Breakfast: no much varity of found especially for kids. Regrettably to observe Hotel owner rooming around during breakfast time and gets upset on kids if they take more than two netulla (very strange to see such behaviour). Not flexible on changing room / refunding: while booking I got confirmation two rooms that booked next each other; later found next to each other on map but totally different / separated entrances so decided to down grade one of them to sought with our needs however, hotel was not flexible to refund the difference. We Didn't like Hotel Owner approach, needs a lot of improvement; at this point would refrain from adding extra comments..... Most likely will not repeat such stay in future.

• Reviewed: 17 August 2016

• Junior Suite with Balcony and Mountain View

We were 4 people staying in a junior suite with two rooms but with only one bathroom which we had to share (the second bathroom upstairs was locked with no valid reason. Even the cupboards were locked). Internet service is also very bad

• Reviewed: 14 August 2016

• Deluxe Suite with Balcony and Mountain view

-The first day was hot and no A/C.They provided us with one fan. Rest of the days was very cold. - Not a lot of selection at Breakfast. -The Kitchen inside the suite was not working(they said you can not use it) then why it is their!. - No swimming Pool, only Jacuzzi. - Because of the mountain, the annoying flies at Breakfast are every where and really ...really uncomfortable the it seems that the Hotel Management deals with them as a pet not an insect! need to have a fly trap.

-Location is outstanding, View of Grindelwald and the surrounding mountains from the Balcony as my little daughter say " It is like a painting art" Unbelievable never seen a stunning like that view anywhere in my life. -The suite size was very good. The living room and Terrace/Balcony are great in size and from two sides. Great Halal Food available during Summer. Great atmosphere. - The owner and the staff are just great, they help you with anything you need to ensure your stay in Grindelwald is a great memorable.

• Reviewed: 13 August 2016

• Family Room with Two Bedrooms

There are two sections in the hotel, new and old. We stayed in the old section, no elevator, no balcony, small family suite with 2 bedrooms but 1 bathroom, no screens on the windows to prevent flies (fly swatter is provided in the room though), and as all other hotels, no A/C. did not like the room given to us. Limited reception services (couldnt provide change for large bills) key cards has to be returned to reception (dont know if there is penalty for lost cards)

The restaurant staff are the best in all of Switzerland, very friendly hotel staff in general, and thats not common in switzerland. The hotel has the best coffee and croissant in the world. Free parking (limited spaces though)

• Reviewed: 10 August 2016

• Junior Suite with Balcony or Terrace and Mountain View

Staff' attitude isn't that warm. Kitchen is fake

整个酒店设计非常赞!全木质的房子在格林德瓦显得特别美!特别舒适!很有度假的感觉。床上的枕头貌似是兔毛?还有毛茸茸的毯子,床上用品都质量很好、特别舒服! 包含免费早餐、午茶、桑拿。早餐选择丰富,面包种类非常多,还有各种cheese、酸奶、水果。午茶有咖啡和各种立顿茶包,以及切片蛋糕(口味一般)房间冰箱有免费饮料、胶囊咖啡和立顿茶包 我住的是负一层套房,有独立阳台,一面是壮丽的山景,可以看到雪山和山坡。 位置偏远,到火车站和first缆车要坐半小时巴士。酒店有接送,一次20。离开的时候送火车貌似是免费的。 Love the design of this hotel!High quality bedding. Breakfast and afternoon tea is of various kinds. Free mini bar. Free bus. Mountain view. Far away from downtown area.

• Reviewed: 6 August 2016

• Standard Double Room with Mountain View

Honestly something bothered me alot that a cleaner entered our room one time without permission while my wife was sleeping and i was showering. The reciptionist didnt react that much about my complain.

Great location on a high mountain far away from traffic, means noiseless sleep Breakfast was also great From 15:00 to 17:00hours you got drinks, delicious cakes and fruits for free

• Reviewed: 4 August 2016

• Standard Double Room with Mountain View

Room amenity like shampoo, bath gel in bottle hard to use. Bus to town interval is 1 hour. And the last bus is 6:40PM.

The location is excellent. Free bus when stay in hotel.

• Reviewed: 1 August 2016

• Family Room with Two Bedrooms

No coffee or tea making facility in the rooms such as coffee machine or kettle with complimentary coffee capsules, tea bags,creamer etc. Also complimentary water bottles should be provided everyday and not just the first day. Also, there should be a free transport service provided by the hotel to the town and back especially in the evening when the buses are not running.

Excellent room, great views from the room, very tranquil, nice staff.

• Reviewed: 15 July 2016

• Standard Double Room with Mountain View

Honestly I liked everything in your hotel : the owner was great And kind, the staff were amazing with their great smile , the view , the food was delicious I advise every body I know to book in your hotel

• Reviewed: 11 July 2016

• Standard Double Room with Mountain View

Flies everywhere, specially in the dining room, all food has so many flies, but the staff did nothing about it, no cover on the food, we have to share our breakfast with tons of flies. Horrible place! Never be there again! Eat the food but kiss the flies.

The view is beautiful .

• Reviewed: 5 July 2016

• Standard Double Room with Mountain View

Need to take bus from/to Grindelwald train station, and the bus is scheduled every hour, so if you arrive Grindelwald train station late (I remember the last bus from Grindelwald train station to hotel is 6:45 pm), you have no choice but to call a taxi. Comparatively speaking, the good thing is you can enjoy the quietness.

We enjoyed our 3-nights-stay here, wonderful view, felt relax and happy when we sit at balcony, stare at Mt. Eiger and do nothing =)

• Reviewed: 29 June 2016

• Standard Double Room with Mountain View

The wellness opens only in the afternoon.

Amazing and very natural design. Clean and warm hotel and rooms. Very nice service. The view and the area is breathtaking.

• Reviewed: 27 June 2016

• Superior Double Room with Balcony and Mountain View

It was exceptionally hot weather on the day that I stayed, and the room was not air-conditioned, which made sleeping less comfortable than I would have expected from a hotel of this type.

Absolutely gorgeous view from deck; lovely decor and ambience.

• Junior Suite with Balcony or Terrace and Mountain View

Amazing location,, The halal food is just perfect cannot be better. View is amazing, clean and awesome.

• Standard Double Room with Mountain View

The Windows need screens on them.

Great location and views. Peaceful and quiet.

• Superior Double Room with Balcony and Mountain View

skiroom could be bigger, better aired and in a more convenient location

modern, welcoming, cosy, for skiing the perfect location

• Standard Double Room with Mountain View

Service from the team was exceptional! Great hotel, good location, and great wellness part. The beds were really comfi too.

• Standard Double Room with Mountain View

Too much heating in the room.

Tea Time, welness center, romantique atmosphère, quiet, very Kind staff...excellent stay.

• Standard Double Room with Mountain View

No facilities surrounding the hotel and the restaurants is not providing variety of choices

• Standard Double Room with Mountain View

We had great & relaxing time. The location is amazing and it is perfect to disconnect for a few days. The spa facilities were great.

Amazing view

• Standard Double Room with Mountain View

I would like to thank Suzan and Jana, they make me choose which view I prefer by showing me different rooms and upgraded my room.

Room, spa, restaurant, staff

• Junior Suite with Balcony or Terrace and Mountain View

Receptionist didnt feel welcoming mucj

Cosiness and location and the style of the rooms

Poor wifi. No elevator. Pillows weren't comfy

The view was amazing

non

Everything was excellent all Aspen Alpine Lifestyle Hotel staff wow

• Suite with Mountain View

The rooms and the view !

• Standard Double Room with Mountain View

Aspen hotel could be your dearm hotel for a great two days in grindlewald ☺️