Reviews of Chalet Ermina Bed & Breakfast 3 stars

41 route de Clos-Soleil, 1854 Leysin, Switzerland

Based on 51 B&B reviews

Not a hotel quality but a hotel price.
    • Quadruple Room with Terrace

Breakfast is very poor value - 12 chf additional cost per person per day for a very basic selection. Room was quite small (we had a quadruple one). Light bulb was minimum strength so we had to use all light in the room to be able to see well. Beds medium comfortable and wall very thin - you can hear well your neighbors. I find it too expensive for what is it...

Location is good and the host was very nice.

Room was big and bright.

"Extra charge" for breakfast--at a "B&B" this should be included in the quoted price! And the breakfast was less than bountiful-- fresh fruit would have been nice.

Room was big and bright.

• Reviewed: 9 February 2017

Would definitely stay again .

The only small thing was that there were not toiletries .

The chalet was immaculately clean . Large rooms with lovely vue . The owner was very friendly and went out of her way to make our stay special .

• Reviewed: 27 July 2018

The location is great.
    • Double Room with Shower

Checking in was a little tricky (5pm is a bit late, I think) and breakfast was incredibly overpriced for what it was.

The location is great.

Everything was good.

Everything was good.Specially location

Hearing the cow bells from the room.
    • Double Room with Shower

Hearing the cow bells from the room.

• Reviewed: 13 February 2017

Breakfast bit more for skiing - fruit and salami missing .

Breakfast bit more for skiing - fruit and salami missing .. K

• Reviewed: 30 December 2016

Lovely place
    • Superior Queen Room

No soap or shampoo provided.

Very, very lovely host. Nice location.

• Reviewed: 15 February 2016

The owner was super nice and attentive.

If I had a suggestion, maybe I would prefer a room with 1 big bed, instead of three twins.

The owner was super nice and attentive. I had a room with 3 twin beds. It was a real bed and breakfast feel. I was always comfortable to come "home" at the end of the day. The breakfast was simple but perfect for me: coffee, toast and jam. I would stay there again. I could walk everywhere and the owner helped get me directions and made suggestions when I inquired. Just wonderful!! charming and picturesque.

• Reviewed: 1 March 2015

The location and view was lovely.

The location and view was lovely. Adriane was pleasant, however, she was slightly overbearing when we first got there as we were staying in a room which had an adjoining kitchen and were told under no certain circumstances were we to use it as that was extra cost, which is fine and totally understandable. It was cordoned off with chairs, so if it's not to be used I think it should be permanently closed off. as it was my birthday, we wanted to borrow 2 glasses from the kitchen for some prosecco. She wasn't very obliging but eventually said that that was OK. Also, because of that, I wasn't sure if I should use the kettle or not and had to ask the next day of it was OK! She was fine about it and it turned out that she is really lovely, but towels are a bit cheap and thin, the one pillow each was flat and old and the soap provided was pre used. I guess little touches of welcoming were missing and there are other places in Leysin that are cheaper which offer those small niceties which make all the difference. I would return here if these things were updated and rectified. The bedding and bed wasn't the most comfortable so I'd rate that as basic.

• Reviewed: 8 March 2016

Brilliant views.

Brilliant views. Very homely and cosy and clean! Ermina made us feel very welcome.Would definitely stay again.

• Reviewed: 1 March 2016

Location, very nice staff, cozy room.

Mattress could be a bit more comfy (was quite old and dented)

Location, very nice staff, cozy room.

• Reviewed: 26 January 2016

Good spacey rooms and friendly service (drop luggage at...

Breakfast is too basic.

Good spacey rooms and friendly service (drop luggage at early arrival, and use of room to change to/from skiing dress).

There are also 4 reviews without text. These impact the overall review score.