Reviews of Hotel Du Nord 4 stars

Höhenweg 70, 3800 Interlaken, Switzerland

#19 of 51 hotels in Interlaken

Really nice hotel in a good location

The bathroom should have a shower; and the breakfast room should get a better coffee machine.

Staff were very friendly; the breakfast food was good; free bike rental is great; and it is in a good location

Disappointing and poor value.

The "mountain view" was the roof of the sex shop next door. The room was cramped and much too hot (no air conditioning) and few of the extras for a "superior" double room were provided. There is no restaurant, the breakfast was mediocre at best and the bar is one of the smallest I have ever been in. I would avoid another time.

Not much.

It’s an excellent experience of staying in this hotel.

It’s an excellent experience of staying in this hotel. The staff is very friendly and professional. The room is very clean and all facilities are in very good condition. Very close to railway station. Scenery outside the hotel is amazing!

Good accommodation in Interlaken
    • Deluxe Twin Room

700 Metres to Interlaken Ost, more than as advertised, (we measured). Probably just a bit too far to walk with cases, especially in the rain.

Easy walking distance through Interlaken - well placed. Outstanding breakfast. Good value for money. All on the reception desk, most especially Livia to be commended for great service and assistance.

Would not stay there again for all the reasons listed.

No air conditioning. Very heavy and uncomfortable chairs. Could only watch TV whilst sitting on the bed, which hurt my back. Tiny desk. Coffee machine was not easy to use. Room 220 faces out the back, no views.

The location in the city centre was excellent. Breakfast was adequate. We were lucky to find a free parking space at the back of the Hotel.

Friendly and helpful frondesk staff, the room was clean and...
    • Deluxe Twin Room

The breakfast was too noisy. The Bar which was meant to be with a connecting door was closed 2 hours earlier then signposted. Definetly no 4 star hotel, max 3 star. The reception was closed in night.

Friendly and helpful frondesk staff, the room was clean and big enough

Weekend in Interlaken

bed in the room I stayed should be replaced and also fridge did not work

Hotel Stuff were very suportive, location excelent, free parking, breakfast good, price was fair, free access to swimming pool and public transport within city

The new wing of the hotel had undergone a modern renovation...

The new wing of the hotel had undergone a modern renovation which had strong smelling carpets in hallways. The light switches in the rooms were too modern and confusing and the modern sinks were useless at holding water if you needed a sink full of water to shave with. The staff were very helpful though. Close to station.

Good place to stay

The hotel is being renovated so half is closed off ... it wasn't a problem though and didn't have any disruption. The only thing I could fault was the firmness of the bed .... perhaps a few mattress toppers for those of us who like a softer mattress.

The staff were very friendly and because the hotel was not full we were upgraded to a lovely spacious room. I would definitely stay here again and it is extremely central for everything.

Cool quaint stay with lots of sun and fun

This hotel serves the best cappuccino we had in Switzerland. Breakfast was really good and a wholesome range was provided, vegetarian friendly. Our family room looks bigger than the pictures, caters to 4 people with 4 big luggage comfortably. Bathroom was white and really clean, toiletries were sufficient. The hotel is located in a quaint location, 10 mins walk or 1 bus stop away from Interlaken OST station. The hotel provides free bus tickets and free tickets to the casino during our entire stay. One can easily get souvenirs nearby the hotel and there are direct buses to Lake Brienz.

Worth for money for family

Group tour can be noisy sometimes

Front Desk staff, Ranata, was very helpful, friendly and pro-active to help. Breakfast was overall good. We were upgraded to deluxe room, and was homely. We had a wonderful stay.

A very pleasant hotel in a good location close to the railway station and shops.
    • Superior Double Room with Balcony

Breakfast was good with a pleasant outlook. The view of the mountains from the balcony was great. There was plenty of free water and drinks were provided in the room's fridge each day.

Excellent location, very comfortable, would happily stay again.

Lovely large, comfortable room. Nice balcony to sit out on with a lovely mountain view. Great breakfast selection and very friendly, helpful staff. Due to checking out before breakfast time on our day of departure, we requested a takeaway breakfast. What a fantastic selection, juice, fruit, breakfast bars, cheese, sandwiches, absolutely great to see us through the morning. We will definitely stay here again.

Below than average value

There were several issues about the facilities inside our room: 1. When we checked in, we found out that the hairdryer head was melted and asked for a replacement, but the staff couldn't fix the problem and even tripped the entire floor power. 2. On the second day, the bathtub tap broke entirely so we had to change to another room.

The triple room was spacious, the breakfast was good.

Old style mountain hotel

On our floor, approx 6 or 8 rooms shared one female and one male toilet and to have a shower you had to go upstairs (1 operating shower plus another 6-8 rooms to share it with) or down (2 showers plus rooms) This worried me, particularly as several large groups shared the hotel with us, but actually, we never had to queue for either toilet or shower - just lucky maybe? And the showers were hot with plenty of pressure. In the evenings the large groups held 'meetings/briefings' in both the bar and sunroom, which limited our access to these areas, which was a shame.

Hotel Du Nord was an old fashioned hotel with plenty of character and gorgeous mountain views. Dining room, lounge, bar and deck all provide uninterrupted views. The young staff were all helpful and enthusiastic.

I don't think this is a four star hotel, the facility is...
    • Deluxe Twin Room

I don't think this is a four star hotel, the facility is old.

I don't think this is a four star hotel, the facility is old. But location is good.

great and relaxing stay
    • Superior Double Room with Balcony

there is no swimming pool and some other facilities & no AC .

everything was great especially the location of the hotel , and breakfast was delicious .rooms are clean and new with great views .

Total fraud- do not stay here

Hotel Du Nord Interlaken is a fraud hotel and I would recommend everybody to never stay here . The management is fraud and they scam the visitors I booked 2 rooms for 2 nights in this hotel at booking.com and check in date was 7th September 2017 whereas the check out date was 9th September 2017 Value details are as following: Standard Room Per night 253.35 CHF inclusive all x 2 Nights = 506.70 CHF Superior Double Room Per night 350. 50 CHF inclusive all x 2 Nights = 701.00 CHF When I reached this hotel on 7th Sep by 1130 am , the staff told me that there is no room available and they told me check-in time of 3 PM . I requested them to try for earliest availability of rooms as I was travelling with 1 kid, wife and elderly mother . We waited patiently, till 6 PM when I was finally handed over the keys to my rooms , I did not complain and rushed to the room for resting On check out day 9th Sep we were packing our bags at 1100 am when we received the call from reception ,they were pushing us to hurry with the check out procedure , I replied patiently that we are just packing the bags and even we are in a hurry as we have a flight to catch as well so I will check out within an hour but the receptionist replied that we must check out by 11:40 am , therefore I checked out for one room and checked out the 2nd room at 1149 AM at which the receptionist said that you are checking out 9 minutes late therefore you are bound to pay CHF 300 extra. I discussed very politely and requested them to understand as to why are they charging a high penalty which is approximately one night single room and for just 9 minutes of delay in check out , they did not agree , upon which I insisted to see the management but at my request, the reception staff said that the management is not available , moreover they threatened to call the police in case I did not pay CHF 300 extra .

Nice and clean hotel in a nice location

At check in we discovered that one of our three rooms was given to someone else; we spent more than 30 minutes discussing this incident with reception; it was an inconvenience, especially when you arrive late at night after a long drive through the mountains! But it was fine at the end, and things went smooth and fine until the end of our stay.

Great hotel and good choice.
    • Superior Double Room with Balcony

The bathroom walls made of visible glass which makes the bathroom without privacy.

The location, view and dealing with them are really fabulous. I would recommend this hotel for others. The room and hotel were very clean. the staff always smile front of the guests also size of the room is totally excellent.

Highly recommended hotel. Would not hesitate to revisit in future.

The room temperature was somewhat warm. A cooler temperature would have been more suitable for this time of the year.

Room was very spacious, impeccably clean. Above average size. Could be called a mini suite.

Disappointing, dissatisfaction, Ruined up my holidays.

Extremely poor and Inconsiderate hotel staff. Expected me to pay first before allowing me to go to my room , this despite the fact that I have already paid via booking.com. I tried to reason it out that I have already paid , but in vain. Atlast had to pay again before I could get the keys to the room at almost 10.00 Pm dead tired along with my pregnant wife. Then I had to contact booking.com and had to sort out the issue with little to no help from the reception staff.

Absolutely Nothing

Thieves!!! Be very careful of this place....

I would highly suggest anyone to be extra careful of staying at this property and here is why: 1) Our valuables were stolen within a few hours of checking into our hotel rooms. We actually never imagined this kind / lack of security. 2) THE DIRECTOR of the hotel I felt was quite racist & NOT EVEN ONCE APOLOGIZED that this incidence happened in his hotel. Instead he made us feel inferior & like we (my wife & I) were liars and also tried to dissuade us from reporting the matter. His exact word were when we said we want to report the matter to the Police: " You will have to prove that your goods are stolen. Are you sure you want to call the Police". 3) WHOEVER is even thinking of staying in this hotel should & better know these things: a) There is ABSOLUTELY NO SECURITY (NOT IN THE GROUND FLOOR OR ANY OF THE FLOORS). The receptionist sits inside a cabin & when you come they cone outaide ti attend so anone can go in & out as they please. b) There are "ZERO" cameras on the floors where the rooms are. The hotel claims it is for privacy but that is just an excuse. c) The Elevator /Stairs have no camera or ID system. There is place to put your ID on the elevatir but that is only for show. IF YOU ARE THINKING OF STAYING HERE STAY AT YOUR IWN RISK ELSE JUST COME WITH TROUSERS & SHIRT AND NOTHING ELSE. There is a Sex Shop down stairs!

If you really ask me & look through the other reviewa then the location is a plus but do read the rest of my review before deciding on this property.

Nice stay in Interlaken
    • Superior Double Room with Balcony

No air conditioning meant our room got pretty warm from the summer sun. Little bit on the pricey end.

The hotel is in a great location. Walking distance from the train station and the town centre. Staff were very helpful and professional. The room was very large and comfortable. Our room was cleaned every day. The large balcony had an amazing view. The mini bar in the room was free. We enjoyed the buffet breakfast too. Our room even had a coffee machine. We would recommend staying here if you got the cash.

I like this hotel.
    • Superior Double Room with Balcony

The bathroom door is transparent (Glass) which I didn't prefer and there is no AC and I suffered from that. the bed is not comfortable at all.

the room with balacony has amazing view. the coffee maker and mini-bar and I like the breakfast as well. the hotel have their own parking and it is free.

Lovely family friendly hotel in between the 2 train stations of Interlaken.

The rooms were hot at night as there was no air-con. There was a fan which was better than nothing but it was diffucult to sleep at times. Not complaining that the weather was good though!

Great position, staff very helpful (happy to take time to talk about tour options, restaurant recommendations/bookings every night -thanks Eveline and Kristan), good breakfast, bike riding (free in summer), free minibar for rooms in the new section, great triple room for our 3 kids (old section), card offering discounts on local services/transport as guests of the hotel.

The hotel has a great location on the park, staff were...

The hotel has a great location on the park, staff were really friendly and helpful, the hotel also offers a free bike renting and good wifi network, breakfast is okay with good varieties

Disappointed in Hotel, delighted with trips
    • Superior Double Room with Balcony

The bed was a bit hard for my liking but I prefer a soft matters. My biggest gripe though is a hotel and Interlaken problem. I couldn't help feeling prices are so high because I was paying for many Muslim guests to live full board off the breakfast offerings. The hotel feels more like an asylum centre if you are up for breakfast after 8.30. There are lots of burkhas/hijabs on view in Interlaken which I found a touch intimidating. If the town doesn't sort this problem out quickly, tourism will soon be a thing of the past.

The location of the hotel was great, only 5 minutes walk from Ost station and on the edge of town. The room was reasonable but small balcony. Not a bad room by any stretch of the imagination and a great view but not worth the money. The hotel is spotless and staff were helpful and friendly.

Staff were courteous, breakfast facilities were really good

Location is atleast 10-12 mints walking from the Interlaken Ost station. Not close to the station as mentioned .No restaurant facility. During our stay it rained and we couldn't go out to have dinner. While inquiring realised that, this property has no dining facility. Rooms are really small. The extra bed I was given is not fit for an adult. The category of room I booked and the room where I stayed was different.

Staff were courteous, breakfast facilities were really good

Nice stay !! Helpful staff !!

There was no air conditioning

Location is nice !! About 7 mins walk for Interlaken ost. they let us store our luggage for 2 days and free bikes and gave us complimentary upgrade to mountain view.

Lovely views.

The little bar fridge struggled to make things even slightly cool!

Very attractive hotel in a lovely location. Nice room with with well kept fittings. Excellent breakfast.

No Air-conditioning!

Hotel does not have air conditioning. With record temperatures of 91 F, the room was way too hot. All we had was a window fan. We had the windows open, but had to shut them about 10 PM to keep the noise out.

Good location near center of town, but very noisy.

• Reviewed: 23 June 2017

Nice stay at Hotel du Nord

No air conditioner but fortunately not so hot yet in mid-June. Breakfast is basic but ok. However, it could do with a little variety - the spread were exactly the same during our 3 mornings there.

Spacious and comfortable room. Room facilities and toiletries more than sufficient. Breakfast is quite good but can do with some variety. Would consider again if I am back in Interlaken.

Great choice of hotel in s good location
    • Panoramic Junior Suite with Balcony

Nothing about the hotel but...We stayed in their most expensive and best room which was laid out well, triple aspect and spacious and with 2 balconies (not 3 as per booking.com description but that was fine). But...disappointing niggles... neither sink in bathroom was designed to retain water (plugs were not designed to seal off hole) and 2 bedside alarm clocks would be powered off when you left the room (taking your key) and so would restart again at 0.00 on 1st January when you inserted your key again to switch on power on room and as they were able to be reset without an apple iPhone they were a poor choice for room and we just turned them against the wall to avoid us seeing wrong time at night.

Location, 7 mins walk from Interlaken ost station (most useful of the 2 stations). Good location for shops and restaurants. Good breakfast selection. Very clean and staff friendly and attentive

Nice stay, very relaxing.
    • Deluxe Twin Room

Pillows on the Continent seemd to lack the "body" of Uk counterparts which has an impact on sleep quality.

The morning breakfast buffet had plenty of variety available and I was impressed by the lightness of the freshly cooked omelette (I had the plain but other options were available) and we were both impressed with the good selection and bread and rolls (plus pastries which we don't indulge in but otrher might) and fabulous (presumably) home-made preserves. The two staff on duty were very attentive and easy to get on with. The view from the room of the Jungfrau was as good as promised in the hotel's description. The hotel does not have its own restaurant (or perhaps only opens it at peak periods) but we took the receptionist's recommendation to try the DES ALPS Restaurant Pizzeria on the main street just about opposite the hotel and enjoyed the meal (and the helpful and friendly staff) so much on the first night that, for us, there was only one choice on the second night ... to enjoy another great meal at the Des Alps!!!

Nice and friendly stay

The rooms looked little old. We were in the older portion of the hotel and heard that the newly constructed hotel rooms are better. The breakfast can have some Indian options added if possible.

Very courteous and friendly staff. Hotel location is very good, both near to the station as well as the local markets.

• Reviewed: 7 June 2017

perfect place to stay in interlaken!

wifi stopped sometimes but overall fine connection 👍🏻 aircond didnt really work but they provided a fan so it was fine! my room has no TV which is really weird

location is awesome! great view in front of the hotel friendly, lovely, helpful, non-racist staff members beautiful room so comfortable overall excellent!

It was too hot as there was no room air on

The staff was not very cordial. They objected to me filing water bootlegs. Also they charged me more. Instead of 390£ they charged me 409£.

The breakfast

Pristine!

I can't complain at all !! Loved our stay at DuNord ., Thank you

we loved the room we were alloted .. Very spacious , comfortable & a beautiful view

GREAT PROPERTY WITH AMAZING LOCATION.

EVERY THING WAS PERFECT. IF THE LOCATION IS THE BEST IN INTERLAKEN AND VALUE FOR MONEY. ROOMS ARE BIG AND THE VIEW IS EXCELLENT. IF I VISIT AGAIN WOULD SURELY STAY HERE ONLY.

BREAKFAST WAS JUST AMAZING. THE SERVICE WAS TOO GOOD WITH THE STAFF TAKING CARE ALL THE TIME. ALL THE ITEMS WERE FILLED IMMEDIATELY AND SERVED HOT. KEEP IT UP.

The room was stifling hot with only a fan to circulate hot air. No air-con. The bathroom is modern but with glass walls there is no privacy. Cleaners would just enter the room without knocking and cleaning cloths were left in room. I found bed hard.

Location was great and reception and breakfast staff friendly. Our room had a terrific view with a balcony.

Nice hotel in the heart of Interlaken

The hotel is on the pricey side - although this is the usual for Interlaken. We were on the first floor and there was a bit too much noise coming from the street, - easily solved with earplugs. The pillow was too soft, and the room was rather warm during the night so I didn't have the best sleep.

Great location in the heart of Interlaken. Very nice staff, delicious breakfast with good choice. We arrived on our motorbikes and they accommodated our requests for the parking. The room was spacious, bright and spotlessly clean.

• Reviewed: 6 May 2017

The hotel has a wonderful location near the Central Park in...

The breakfast items should be more diverse, though it's a good breakfast

The hotel has a wonderful location near the Central Park in the Interlaken. It is few minutes walking from both Interlaken west and Ost stations. They gave us a room in the new section of the hotel and it was like "never used". The first minibar is free, with complimentary mineral water. The room size is acceptable. The staff was very friendly and helpful.

great stay.

Rooms : are good clean comfy n small , appropriate for 2 people. best part is the view from balcony. It was really awesome. I can stay again in same room just for the view. Staff : is good , they helped us with buying Jungfrau ticket at no additional cost in hotel only , it saved our time a lot. they also provide free bike to roam around. though its bit uncomfy but its okay since it is free and also who have a habit of riding might not feel the same. Location : is perfect , walking distance from central station , lake , market . For Intelaken West , bus can be taken from just 10 sec walk from outside from either way. Breakfast : was normal but they prepare omlete for you on demand n that is really good. I totallly recommend the hotel especially one with the view like my room (202).

Excellent location

Had room in unrenovated area, showerhead over bath very low. 6+ foot husband did not fit underneath.

Large rooms with beautiful views over mountains. Friendly and efficient staff Able to buy tickets for Jungfraujoch at reception. Very close to restaurants and Ost station, but out of main tourist area and throngs of people

• Reviewed: 22 April 2017

Good hotel, but washrooms needs to be fixed

The washroom doors are of clear glass. No privacy if you are traveling with family or friends. The hotel should think about this. It was too embarrassing.

Location, breakfast, view from the room.

A good Hotel for the Views.
    • Superior Double Room with Balcony

the helpfulness of the recption staff was limited.Breakfast food was not kept up to.No Restaurant unable to get coffee and tea etc .threw out the day.no facilites at all.Apart from the bedroom,it was easy to say it will be later.

we paid for a superior room which met every standard.along with the spectacular views from the room.

• Reviewed: 31 March 2017

I had a short but lovely stay. The staff really made this hotel

The staff had excellent attitude! From the moment I walked in, they were so friendly and helpful. I only stayed one night, came from a different hotel but next time I will choose this hotel for my duration of stay!!

• Reviewed: 22 March 2017

The size of the rooms, and the staff

The beds are very comfortable, but it would be great to have double beds for the couples. It did however work out perfectly

The size of the rooms, and the staff

• Reviewed: 17 March 2017

Excellent stay in this modern hotel with lovely service

Toiletries (small bottle of shampoo) isnt new, the bottle cover is yellowish.

Excellent service from courteous front desk, and restaurant staff. Love the color of the hotel carpet and room painting.

• Reviewed: 19 January 2017

Excellent hotel and very good value

minor comment only - maybe towels could have been a bit more fluffy

Staff were extremely welcoming, the rooms were clean, well lit, calming, comfortable and a joy to stay in.

• Reviewed: 4 November 2016

well worth the price!!! you will like it!

it would be better if they offer breakfast earlier since some may head to the mountain top very early like us.

good location! cosy room! they offered breakfast while we left too early and didn't have a chance to have it.

• Reviewed: 14 October 2016

I have been to Interlaken 4 times but it was a worst hotel compare with price.
    • Deluxe Twin Room

The basic hospitality was there . Even if Slipper was not provided it was 2 franc. Adapter was also 10 francs to borrow. I understand it is hot place in Swizerland but I fell like it looks like commercial businesses not any service.

It is quite good location.

Staff were nice and the place was clean.

Staff were nice and the place was clean. We wanted to have a balcony for the mountain view, but had a city view and little mountain view on the corner. But overall, it was nice and pleasant! We checked in late at night, so asked for a late check out for 12pm while the regular check-out is till 11am. Thankfully we had enough rest there.

• Reviewed: 29 September 2016

very nice hotel

If you are not on the top floor, you do hear the people walking above you and the room does vibrate constantly if you have heavy walkers.

Breakfast and handling of one problem by Eveline on the staff was great. They moved me to a bigger room without question when there was a problem in my prior room. Liked that the room had a fan. Parking was easy.

• Reviewed: 24 September 2016

Staff was horrible, especially the chef who claims to be the manager. Very rude
    • Deluxe Twin Room

Staff was very rude. They don't have a kitchen; when we asked for vegatarian in breakfast the head chef rudely denied. He said that he will be revert with the request but never bothered to come back. Later on checking, he gave an excuse that he was busy cooking when the other staff claims that they have no kitchen ! The rooms are not same as the pics on website, the ones on website are one of very few renovated ones.

• Reviewed: 20 September 2016

The location.

We spent 2 weeks in Switzerland, and stayed 3 nights in the hotel, making it the highlight of our trip. The room for the price was very small, looked over the the dumpster, and was a big disappointment. I would never go back to this location, let the bus tours stay there.

The location.

• Reviewed: 17 September 2016

Location is good, staff are nice and so helpful when we need...

The rooms are very very small! And we had shared balcony with another room, it was not safe to open the balcony door so we didnt enjoy the weather or the balcony! No pricacy at all, it looks like that it was one room and rhey devided it into two

Location is good, staff are nice and so helpful when we need information. Staff in breakfast are so nice and welcominv

• Reviewed: 14 September 2016

The location is very good in the center
    • Superior Double Room with Balcony

The breakfast is poor The toilet has a glass and this is difficult for the familyThe room is very small comparer to the money

The location is very good in the center

• Reviewed: 9 September 2016

A bit disappointed

The door of toilet (not only the bathing area) is completely transparent, it would be better if there is some privacy for toileting. Not so worth for money in terms of their facilities and services (may be here is Interlaken).

• Reviewed: 29 August 2016

Felt like cheated

Everything had to be asked for the basic necessities. Even though they claim as it is a 4 star property it is not even worth 2 star. Rooms are very old. No Air Conditioner in the rooms. Location is average and the facilities that the resort offers also are not that great. Felt like cheated by the Hotel.

Not even a single item.

• Reviewed: 28 August 2016

NOT RECOMMENDED FOR FAMILY TRIP AT ALL.

Rooms are not air-conditioned which was not highlighted by Booking.com. Very old and outdated interiors, fittings etc. Not worth the price and NOT RECOMMENDED FOR FAMILY TRIP AT ALL.

NOTHING

• Reviewed: 27 August 2016

Reception staff No help with the luggage No useful information from the reception The fan in the room is not powerfull

Location Breakfast Resturant staff

• Reviewed: 26 August 2016

Y

One Night's Stay was very very Expensive. The Tarif was too much

Location , View.of my.room. Design and comfort of my room . Breakfast was outrageouslying Delicious . Location of the Hotel was very central and the Rain was so so good .

• Reviewed: 24 August 2016

V good hotel
    • Deluxe Twin Room

No air conditioning , contenantel breack fast ,, there's no more chives in the breack fast ,,

Location ,, kind staff ,, clean ,, big room ,,free parking

• Reviewed: 21 August 2016

Not value of money very costly against facility very nice hotels available nearby in cheaper price .

Very small reception no porter facility poor concierge very noisy in night due to bar under the old wing room.they showing new wing room on travel sites n giving old wing room.

Breakfast good n nice lady staff at restaurant. i think new wing is better than old wing.always book a room in new wing.

Great experience

Great location , friendly and welcoming staff . All were smiling and helpful especially Anna at the front desk. I requested to have two rooms close to each other as family and they kindly provided me with very adjacent rooms although both were different class . Everything about the hotel service and facilities were excellent

• Reviewed: 20 August 2016

the location is excellent and is very central to most of the...

there is no air condition in the room, this is terribile especially during summer where it tends to get a hot at some days and though they have a table fan but it wouldn't help. the room size is a bit small and there is no room service

the location is excellent and is very central to most of the activities, the bicycle rent area is right opposite the hotel and also very close to Interlaken Ost station

• Reviewed: 20 August 2016

Great place to stay in beautiful Interlarken!

Absolutely none.

Nice and cosy hotel in the heart of Interlarken. Placed between both the railway stations within a walkable distance. Rooms were specious and clean. Staff was super friendly and helpful. I would choose this hotel again just because of this friendly service I received. It is that great. Thank you.

• Reviewed: 13 August 2016

Old hotel , over price , it's just like 1 star hotel

Staff unfriendly at all ,when we arrived, there was 2 ladies at reception, they even didn't say hi 😒 , poor breakfast , not value for money (over price) it is old hotel & the bath room was😩old ,its just like old house 😑

Nothing , but nice location

• Reviewed: 12 August 2016

The bathroom in the rooms in the new hotel building is very transparent. The rooms in the old building are fine,however, the elevator was small.

Location Friendly and helpful staff Free parking

• Reviewed: 2 August 2016

Perfect location, comfortable beds
    • Superior Double Room with Balcony

Rooms in the new part of the hotel do not have air conditioning or any visible means of ventilation. The glass door on the bathroom and shower were a bit disconcerting....

Staff was very helpful and friendly, room comfortable with a nice balcony and view of the park. Coffee maker in the room was a nice bonus. Location perfect. WiFi free and although slow, it was functional. Was great to not have to enter complicated user names and passwords every time we used the WiFi!

• Reviewed: 2 August 2016

Recommended
    • Superior Junior Suite with Balcony

NO AC. No enough car parking.

Great location, walking distance to the shops and restaurants Nice view on the park. They allow you to take breakfast to the room.

• Reviewed: 25 July 2016

Location , renovated side of the hotel , breakfast
    • Deluxe Twin Room

Noisy especially at night , bell of the church ringing all the time , no Air condition rooms are warm , Limted parking spots , poor wifi.

Location , renovated side of the hotel , breakfast

The hotel location made it a great value for our money and the staff was professional and welcoming.

No A/C

I liked the location the most.